• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Pokehuman encounters 3

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Havoc has spread through the Johto region, an epidemic has spread through the nation, people turning into pokemon hybrids! While mass panic set in at first, the region started to adapt after a month everyone trying to figure out what to do with the new pokehumans, racism setting in and the law trying to find out the line between pokehumans and pokemon/humans. A speech has been announced in goldenrod city that has attracted many, this event very well could shape the world for better or worse.

@EeviumZ @DarkHydraT @Sparkling Emolga @ThePlayfulFox @Peroxide01

Eli arrived, his eevee on his shoulder. He looked around, the speech would happen that afternoon, but he still had plenty of time to grab a bite to eat, he looked around and saw a fish place. walking in and being greeted by a hostess, the woman smiling at him and leading him to a seat, looking over the menu with Veon "What do you want?" She looked over the menu "I want two fish!"

Crystal got to the city, her family not being able to make it. She looked around, looking around "What do you think?" Glacier looked up at her "You want to eat before the speech?" "Food... Sounds good" they walked around for a bit, stopping at a BBQ place, walking in and ordering food for her and her pokemon before sitting down.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
At a fish restaurant, a female Pokehuman walked - or flew, rather - into the small building. Her white hair was slightly messy and in her face, due to her carefree flight beforehand - her transformation had rendered her legs useless, not that she really was concerned about that.

She was in Goldenrod for the speech, which her best friend had persuaded her to come to. Her friend - another Pokehuman - was tardy, but that was to be expected from her.

Thankfully, she still had her arms, although she wore long white gloves - something that she'd always done, even as a normal human. Only she knew why - and even that was debatable.

Why she was here, Luna didn't know - Kiki had asked to meet here, even though neither of them liked fish. Perhaps it was because Luna hadn't really been paying attention when they were discussing the meeting point.

She sat down, observing another Pokehuman with an Eevee on his shoulder. Her heterochromatic eyes were remarkably empty, making her look almost creepy, depending on who you asked.

Nini walked into Goldenrod, Chichi on her shoulder. She looked around the modern city and smiled. She heard that some sort of Pokehuman rights speech was going to happen, and she was oddly curious. She looked around and she heard her stomach growl ever so slightly. Her nomadic lifestyle didn't guarentee food, except when she had money and was in a town like this. Now, for a nomad, Nini had a very fine taste. She didn't eat anything had a lot of grease, or food that got everywhere, or stuff that was sticky, and surprisingly those requirements made a good amount of food not an option for the neat-freak Delcatty human. However, a good baked salmon didn't cross any of her lines.

She entered the fish restaurant and sat down, ordering for both her and Chichi once a waiter came over. She noticed her Minchino look around anxiously and it made her squirm a bit, though Chichi did get worked up about the smallest grain of dust.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
A young teenager was walking the streets of Goldenrod City with his Kricketune close behind. He was clearly from Sinnoh, everything from how he dressed to how he looked at you. The teen headed into a nice fish store hoping to get a quick bite. His arms started getting weaker, and his motion became odder. He sat down at a booth near a window, looking out the window. His Kricketune sat down next to him, humming a soft and elegant hymn to soothe the people in the building. The teen looked around the room, scoffing at any Pokehumans that came in his line of sight.

Nini glanced at the human that scoffed at her and her fellow Pokehumans. She, however, didn't do anything. She hated conformation in such a manner. Instead she focused more on her meal. But Chichi wasn't having it. "Who does he think he is, scoffing at you like that. Like you had a choice! Heck! I find it downright awful for him to judge you for having the best of two worlds!" Her chinchilla Pokemon exclaimed in repulsion to his behavior. Nini rolled her eyes. "He isn't doing anything wrong, Chichi," Nini said in fluent Pokemon, "Besides, as long as he doesn't start anything, we should respect his views on us." Nini took another bite of her fish as Chichi ran off to the new person, speaking her mind to him in Pokemon, basically repeating what she said to Nini.

Shadow walked into the fish restaurant.
He was here for the for the speech, like everyone else was.
He had trouble opening the door, considering one of his hands was a straight up sword, but he eventually got it. He walked inside, and glanced around. He saw many people.
A frail looking human. A togekiss Pokehuman. And a delecatty Pokehuman.
“Well, at least I’m not the only Pokehuman here.”
His voice would be that of a typical 12 year old, but slightly deeper and more metallic, due to being an Aegislash Pokehuman.
He would look around, and sit down in a random chair.
The Riolu sitting on Shadow’s chest would look bored, and the Frogadier, his other Pokémon, sat down on the floor next to him.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Noting the human scoffing at her, Luna rose from her seat, her red and blue eyes flickering. She had no plans to be violent - even though many of her race were - but she would not take discrimination.
"Excuse me. Please do not scoff at me. It is rude." Her voice was wispy and airy, with very little emotion. She floated just at the human's height, not wanting to seem intimidating, but not wanting to look weaker either.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Eli ordered five fish, he himself having missed breakfast, he smiled at the waiter, a Joltick pokehuman. Veon looking up as the waiter moved on, seeing the argument "Should we step in" Eli shook his head "They should be fine." When the Aegislash pokehuman swung his sword in the air, he got up, walking over and placing a hand on his shoulder "He may be rude, but I think thats enough"

Crystals food arrived , she smiled at the waiter as she took her food and began to eat with Glacier

Last edited:

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
“See if I care. You things are just... so unnatural.,” Levi stated. He simply ignored the Pokehumans. This behavior was noticed by his Kricketune, who was conflicted between the two sides. “Kricketune, Perish Song.,” he commanded. Pressured, the Kricketune started playing the music that was the move Perish Song. It was a little slower and more shaky than usual. Levi was ignoring the Pokéhumans on purpose, not even looking into their eyes.

Last edited:
Shadow looked back at Eli.
“Hm.”
Shadow put his hand back down.
“. . .”
Shadow pretty much ignored the Perish Song, not really caring, and considering the Pokémon using it was holding back, it wasn’t very difficult.
Shadow sighed.
“Whatever.”
He turned to the Togekiss Pokehuman.
“I like you, you stood up for yourself. What’s your name?”
Shadow was just being polite, not really eager to receive the answer.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Practically used to the dangerous song by now - Kiki tended to use it on accident while trying to sing - the Togekiss hybrid covered her ears swiftly with her hands, her wings keeping her afloat.

She was quite annoyed at this point, although you couldn't tell that by looking at her. Her face remained emotionless. She contemplated simply staring at the seemingly racist human - that tended to creep people out, she didn't know why - but decided against it.

She glanced at the Pokehuman and Pokemon next to her - an Aegislash hybrid and a... Minccino? Or was it Cinccino? She didn't remember, she tended to confuse the two - and spoke. "Just ignore him. There is no use in being hostile." Then, taking a second, she directed her attention to the Aegislash. "You may call me Luna. And I am simply stating a fact. Calling someone unnatural is rude." A faint smile appeared on her normally non-emoting face.

As she began to move back to her table, still covering her ears, she suddenly spoke again, her tone of voice notably louder, but still lacking much emotion. "Some people simply do not have the mental capacity to accept our condition." It was impossible to tell if she was just making another airy remark, or if she was actually being passive-aggressive.

Chichi fled back to Nini, who was eating. "I told you not to get involved," Nini said as she returned her Minccino. The Delcatty humanoid flattened her ears when she heard the human call out the dangerous move. She overheard one of the Pokehumans continuing after it was clear to just stop. She sighed at the density of some of her fellow Pokehumans. It was better to just let go and avoid the conflict altogether. Eventually people would warm up to them, all they had to do was keep a smile and act like civilized beings and not like what they were doing. Well, the Aegislash Pokehuman anyway.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
“And do you have the mental capacity to shut up?,” he said,” Now Magikarp Filet or... what’s the special for today?” He was getting irritated with these Pokehumans, they just triggered something in him, y’know? “Ow!,” Levi interjected. He dropped the menu on his table, his arms hurting for one reason or another. Levi wondered what would happen if he just chucked a PokeBall at one of them...

"Dude, relax. Your muscles are stiffer than my back, and I am plated with steel!"

"You know I don't like big cities, especially after what happened to me. The risk of hurting someone is too big to ignore, but I want to hear that speech so badly that I'll take a risk. Should I lose my temper-"

"I'll stop you, just like normal. Got it, just relax. How about a good meal to ease your mind? I for one am starving."

A Pokéhuman resembling a Rampardos was walking alongside a Lairon, speaking to it as they approached Goldenrod City from Route 34. Jet scratched at his neck before sighing. "Fine. But the moment someone starts to get on my nerves, we're leaving. I don't want to make a scene this early, Aries."

The Lairon sighed. "So we're going before our food is done, got it." He cracked a grin, but the glare sent his way by Jet quickly made his smile drop. "Sheesh, sorry. So where are we going to find iron ore or something like that though? You know that I eat nothing else."

"In a city like this, there's bound to be some scrap metal around. And if all else fails, you can eat a street light or dig up ore outside the city."

"Score!"

As the two chatted, the buildings of Goldenrod City towered over them and the scent of BBQ entered Jet's nose. Some empty cans littered across the street were quickly taken care of by Aries, as Jet entered the establishment and looked around. He was aware of his threatening appearance, and he could be very threatening if provoked, but given he wasn't the only Pokéhuman around, he hoped that he could get some food without any trouble.

"Good day everyone." He greeted the customers and workers before sitting down on a table next to a window, keeping an eye on Aries who rummaged through a fallen garbage can for cans and the like.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Crystal smiled and waved at the new pokehuman that was kind enough to greet them on they way in, she picked up her ribs and began to eat, Glacier smiled and said "Hello!" Before digging into her meal.

Eli sat back down, the waiter setting his food down before moving on to take orders from others, Eli picking up the fish with his hands to eat, Veon simply digging in.

Jet waved back at the pokéhuman who had traits of a Glaceon, presumably from their mutation. Glad to see I ain't the only one like this around. He looked at the Vulpix and grinned. "Heya." With those words, he looked at the menu. There was a lot of delicious sounding meat on the menu, but he had to keep his finances in mind. After all, he didn't have a stable income and he didn't want to blow it all on one meal. After careful consideration, he decided on a couple of sausages. They'd fill him up without draining his wallet. After making the order, he heard metal banging outside. Looking out of the window, he saw Aries chow down on a short iron pipe inside the trashcan as if it was his den. Letting out a chuckle, he waited for his order.

Shadow was still lost in thought, when he realized there was a waiter standing at his table.
"Sir, are you going to order?" The waiter asked, cautiously eyeing his right hand, which was just basically an Aegislash sword, without the handle, fused to his wrist, replacing his hand.
Shadow considered his options for a moment.
Shadow shrugged. "I dunno, you got anything good here?"
The waiter blinked, then just wrote something down, probably just decided Shadow's order for him, and went to the kitchen.
Shadow shrugged.

Last edited:

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
"Come on Jolty! We are almost there" a Marill squeaked happily and looked back at the young emolga kid, who seemed to worry.
"A-are you sure this is a good idea Aqua? I-i mean, why are you so eager to go to the city? Aren't people hate pokehumans?" Jolty nervously said, while worriedly rubbing her arm.

"Hey, I thought I told you that not everyone is racist, so don't worry about it" Aqua said with a little bit of anger, but she quickly changed her tone. "Besides that, I am sure you are going to like it~" she told the small pokehuman and giggled before continuing to walk toward the city.
"O...okay..." Jolty answered quietly and followed the blue pokemon, she was still worried and nervous, but she didn't really have a choice.

It didn't take long before the two made it to their destination, the moment Jolty saw the town she burst with excitement.
"Wow! This city is much livelier than my hometown!" The eight-year-old emolga pokehuman called out. From her point of view, she could see that people and pokehumans are living together in this city, which made the young girl even happier.

Aqua looked at Jolty and softly smiled, "you know, I overheard that someone is going to give a speech about pokehuman's rights, not sure when though" she proudly told the young girl.
"Really?" Jolty immediately answered, as her eyes sparkled a bit.
"Yup, I just happened to hear it when I was searching for berries. Thought it might interest you because you are afraid of the racism" Aqua explained and giggled.

"Anyway, I think it's a good chance for you to try and wander around the city for now" the blue mouse continued before Jolty could say anything.
"you are right, thank you for everything Aqua" the small emolga human gratefully appreciated, she was still worried but at least she wanted to give it a try.
"Alright, then let's go!" The Marill called out before the two started to wander around the city, at least until the speech would start.

The waiter came back to Shadow’s table, and had a large, well cooked fish in the middle of a plate, surrounded by salad and such. (I don’t know anything about fish restaurants, okay?)
Shadow looked at the plate, then looked at the waiter, who was anxiously dancing on the balls of their feet, still somewhat staring at his sword hand.
Shadow slightly smiled, and nodded at the waiter.
“Thank you.”
The waiter actually let out a sigh, slightly bowed, which Shadow guessed was polite here or something, then the waiter left.
Shadow attempted to pick up a small knife, then straight up gave up and chopped the fish into pieces with fury cutter.
Shadow then ate and minded his own business.

"Here you go sir, enjoy your meal."

"Thanks, you too." As soon as Jet said those words, his mouth snapped shut and he was very focused on his sausages. The waiter just smiled and walked away, leaving Jet alone with his embarrassment. Eating his meal with cutlery rather than with his hands, the way of eating he was used to ever since transforming, he noticed the other Pokéhuman trying to talk to him.

"Yeah, I'm curious to see what will be said in it. Though I hope nothing happens, this speech is bound to be controversial and riots will probably happen." Eating the piece of sausage on his fork, he stopped speaking for a while to savour the taste of what could be the last good meal for a while. "I am confident in my own abilities should it all go wrong, one positive thing about whatever happened to me, but I'd rather not fight if possible. This speech is about acceptance for people like us, right? A riot and injuries will not exactly paint a positive picture of us. The name's Jet by the way, pleased to make your acquaintance."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Crystal nodded “Yeah, I hope the speech goes well to, the looks some people give me sometimes is just rude” she smiled and placed hand on her chest “My name is crystal, nice to meet you” Glacier hopped down, her muzzle browned from sauce “I’m Glacier! Nice to meet you!” She said enthusiasticly

Jet chuckled. "I've had my fair share of nasty looks, but usually one of my own looks makes them turn around faster than you can imagine. Take a seat Crystal, the speech isn't going anywhere after all." He finished the remains of one of his sausages before facing Glacier. "Hey Glacier, you've got some sauce on your face." He said as he grabbed a napkin to clean her face. "That's an unusual Vulpix, aren't Vulpix usually red?. I'd introduce you to my own Pokémon, but Aries is not exactly in the best condition to enter a place like this. You can look out of the window to see him, look for a trash can." He jerked a thumb to the window as he bent forward to clean Glacier's face. "I've got a napkin here, may I clean your face?"

Last edited:

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Glacier licked her lips, doing very little to clean it "Yeah, go ahead, cant have my fur stained!" Crystal chuckled "as much as she likes to stay pretty, she finds it hard sometimes, and she's an alolan vulpix, an ice type" Glacier huffed "But that food was so good!" Crystal looked out the window, watching the pokemon outside routing through the trash "Someone going to call Pokemon control on him most likely you know"

"Then hold still for me." Jet cleaned the mouth of Glacier until there was not a single speck of filth visible. "All clean!" He said with pride as he raised his back again. "An Alolan Vulpix? You don't see those around here very often. She seems healthy though, so she must be okay with these temperatures." The comment about Pokémon control caught Jet off guard, but he quickly recovered. "If they want to do that, they need to get him first." He opened the window and whistled a melody consisting out of four notes, which made Aries raise his head and enter the establishment, only to stop in front of Jet. "This is Aries, my Lairon and partner." He explained.

"In crime. Sup everyone? Aries is the name, and scuffles are my game." Aries grinned as he shook his body, though there was little to no trash for him to shake off.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
A few hours later, after the meals and some exploring were over with, each Pearson came to the sight the speech would occur one by one. The sight and a stage and a camera crew, to broadcast the speech.

Eli walked up, he was nearer to the front of the space, smiling and waiting to hear the speech that would defend him and others like him.

Crystal arrived, looking around for anyone she knew or had meet that day, having talked to and seen many wonderful people

Mentiras looked over the speech one more time to the side of the stage while the last of the equipment was being prepared.

Shadow sat near the front of the space, wanting to get the best view of his kind’s “Defense”.
Shadow was skeptical about this whole thing, not that he didn’t trust the people, he didn’t really trust anybody to begin with.
However, he had learned to never get his hopes up a long time ago.
He didn’t want to think about that.
He saw all the Pokehumans around him.
The Sylveon Pokehuman who had “stopped” him earlier.
Some sort of Glaceon Pokehuman.
And many more he didn’t really have time to acknowledge.
He looked towards the stage, and raised an eyebrow.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
~~~Luna and Kiki~~~

Luna had made her way to the meeting location with relative ease - she'd adapted to flight very quickly after her transformation, but she was easily distracted. Unfortunately, Kiki had still yet to show up -
"Luna? Where are you?"
Ah, there she is, Luna thought. She glanced in the direction of the voice, seeing the Absol Pokehuman searching the crowd. Kiki finally saw Luna, and rushed over.
Kiki did a double take. "You're... so much paler. Like, your skin is almost white."
Luna looked down. "Oh. Is it?" she replied nonchalantly, like Kiki had just told her that the sky was blue.
The Disaster Pokehuman looked faint. "Do you not care at all?"
Luna simply shook her head. "Not much different then before. No one really liked me even when I was human. I don't know why. Something about me being creepy or something? At least now I know why." She did not seem bothered by this.

Nini made her way to the center of town, where the speech was at. She tended not to talk to anyone new, as she didn't want her opinions about this whole issue to be influenced by outside influences before she came up with an idea on her own. Chichi sat on her shoulder again, and was going on about how this speech was going to change everything, making Nini roll her eyes. She found there wasn't a huge crowd yet and positioned herself near the front, however she was willing to move farther back if someone wanted her spot.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
After a few hours of walking and talking, Jolty and aqua went back to the speech.
"It looks like it's going to start at any moment, we better find a place to sit" the blue mouse said.
Jolty looked at the crowd that gathered, seeing all the people made her feel very uncomfortable. Yet the small girl still noticed a few pokehumans at the front, and decided to sit there assuming they won't be racist against her.
"Umm... I think sitting in the front would be a good idea" the young pokehuman quietly suggested, not sure about herself.
"Alright then, let's go! Before they will start the speech!" The Marill called out, and started to run to the front of the crowd,
Jolty just followed her friend nervously as she kept rubbing her arm.

The small girl carefully sat next to the Delcatty Pokehuman, trying not to draw a lot of attention as she was slightly shy around new people. Meanwhile, Aqua joyfully sat on Jolty's knees, happily waiting for the speech to begin.

Jet made his way to the center of the city, deciding to stick to the edge of the crowd. If he felt that something irritated him, he could easily sneak off without causing a bunch of ruckus. Aries walked next to him to show some support and to hold him back should everything go wrong. "It's gonna be fine, we already met someone you tolerate. If we're lucky, we can meet her again." Aries said to his trainer, who looked around like something could happen to him at any moment.

"She was kind enough, but so many people like me in one location for a speech about us? If nothing happens, I will thank my lucky stars for that. And you know that I never do that."

"Yeah yeah, just relax. Everything's going to be fine, and you can fight back if someone attacks you. It's called self-defense."

Letting out a sigh, Jet leaned against a streetlight and waited for the speech to begin.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Levi exited the fish restaurant with an empty stomach, his Kricketune following suit. He looked at the crowd, which was riddled with Pokehumans. Couldn’t they make a vaccine for it? His mind trailed of into thinking about a fully converted Karen Pokehuman asking for the doctor’s manager. He decided to join the crowd, though purposefully stayed clear of Pokehumans. His Kricketune hated the noise these people made, so started playing another calm tune of it’s to counter it.

Nini glanced at the small girl next to her. She gave the Emolga human a small smile. "Um, hello," she said quietly, not to startle the young girl. Chichi stopped ranting in her ear and looked at the girl as well, the Chinchino grinning. "Oh wow! You must be here for the Pokéhuman rights as well!" She exclaimed before Nini flattened her ears and gave her Pokemon a harsh glare. "Be quieter, I'm pretty sure she doesn't liked to be yelled at. And I certainly don't like you yelling in my ear."

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
The last camera was set up as someone walked up and whispered something in his ear, he gave a swift response before getting a thumbs up and walking onto the stage, smiling over the people there, standing a second to wait for quiet, and it went silent fast.

Eli looked up at the stage, Veon in his arms as he just prepared to listen, Crystal letting Glacier hanging on her shoulder as she listened as well.

Mentiras began “Hello everyone! I am glad you all could make it, it see it.” He swept his eyes over the crowd “Before I begin to speak about the current lawful state of Pokehumans, witch is why you are here, I would like to first confirm your medical state, with much research we have concluded that the effect is completely irreversible, and that any attempt will be lethal to the pokehuman as this affects them on a cell and dna level, while this is early, and we have not given up, their is currently not even a theoretical cure he paused a second, as if giving something one last thought, before looking down “So be careful in the future” he looked down at his notes “Back to what we all came for, it is currently under careful consideration the legal ability for facilities ability to prevent Pokehumans from entering or using their services, although it is in my opinion that this should not be allowed, the points of the opposing side are worth discussing, such as health concerns for both humans and Pokehumans, to spread sickness and worry about pokehuman diets, although no conclusive evidence has been established that a Pokehumans diet has lead to new foods becoming harmful for them” He Spoke more about the current standings of multiple laws concerning them, eventually moving onto the more of how Pokehumans are still humans and should be treated as such, using biological evidence, examples, and cases of bullying or brutality (Sorry, I’m not writing a whole speech, if you want clarification, ask me in the discussion)