• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PokeHigh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ashton had been in immense pain. He had broken his right arm, which was now in a sling and cast. Ashton nearly broke his nose, but he had scars on the tip of his nose. His left eye was bruised really bad. To add to that, cuts were bandaged all over his body, his right leg was broken so he had to walk on a single crutch (obviously using his left arm). His lip was busted, so his speech was slightly slurred but rather than all of that he was in good health. The nurse had helped tons, she told him he should rest and not go back to class for a while but... he had his Fletchling distract her; long enough for him to escape (on a crutch). He made his way back to class, already exhausted and sweating. It took an extreme amount of willpower to simply open the door, but he did and struggled into the classroom.

__Lune

Previously Lennka
Full Name: Lunaris Sol Kjserinde
Nickname: Lune
Personality: Somehow a combination of energetic and lazy. Lune has a habit of falling asleep at odd times and this sometimes gets her into quite a bit of trouble.
Appearance: long maroon hair and purple eyes. She usually wears a large sweatshirt and black leggings with combat boots and has silver rings on all her fingers minus her thumbs
•reading
Dislikes:
•loud people
•being wet
Things Lune likes to do:
•research pokemon
•analyze old tournaments
•nap
Pokémon she has:
Frosslass
Garchomp
Milotic
Mienshao
Furret
Absol
===================================
Lune flipped another page of her book on Pokemon breeding while walking down the hall. She looked up as she heard the sound of what was obviously not footsteps, Pokemon or human, and see's Ashton, "You look like a houndoom used you for a chew toy." she says with a raised eyebrow.

Last edited:
Kathren sat down in the back and pulled out a notebook and started writing things down, becoming lost in a world of words. She knew when the teacher came in Espeon would wake her from her fantasy, but until then she would entertain herself. She just hoped that no one would look over her shoulder and watch her. Of course, Espeon wouldn't let that happen.

Alex watched as everyone in class did whatever they wanted and sighed frustated."Ugh...I can't believe that no one knows how to control themselfs....Man..."He sighed again and continued to wait for the teacher.

Espeon looked at Alex "Is MY trainer not controlling herself, art kid?" She asked him telepathically. "Or you forgot about one person in the back."
Kathern still wrapped herself in her world of words. She loved writing, she would write a story every day for her mother. "Just like old times." she thought to herself.

Ashton turned towards Lune, smiling sheepishly. "Actually it was a Garchomp. I had my Umbreon use Dark Pulse on it because it was stomping around and I thought it was going to hurt someone. But, its trainer walked in and calmed it right as my Umbreon fired off the attack! It was too late to cancel the attack so I jumped in front of it, which blasted me into a wall, then into the floor."

Last edited:
Full Name: Crimson
Nickname: N/A
Personality: Kind hearted, Brave, and built on strategy
Appearance: Dark Brown hair, Silver Eyes, Crimson Jacket, Shoes, and Hat. He wears dark blue jeans and fingerless gloves. He stands at 6'2.
Dislikes: Evil Teams.
Things Crimson likes to do: Cook, Draw, Train, Make new strategies.
Pokémon he/she has: Pikachu (M) [Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Surf, Iron Tail]. Ivysaur (M) [Solarbeam, Razor Leaf, Take Down, Poison Power]. Rockruff (F) [Bite, Rock Throw, Take Down, Thunder Fang]. Froakie (M) [Water Pulse, Ice Beam, Aerial Ace, Dark Pulse]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Crimson was passed out on his bed, his four pokemon surrounding him before the alarm went off and he realized he was late to school. Quickly, Crimson threw on his clothes and grabbed the four pokeballs that held his team. "Bye mom!" He called out as he began running towards the school.

Since Conner was still taking a nap, Conner's Aipom began wandering around the classroom. Due to it's playful nature, it messed with Kathren's Espeon by tapping its shoulders and jumping over it, giggling throughout the ordeal. It would even go to other people's desks, take out pencils from their pencil cases and placed them on the desks. After awhile, it got bored and decided to stand on the teacher's desk and started imitating a teacher by pretending to give a lecture while its tail was drawing random pictures on the board. Conner then lifted his head from his desk and noticed his Aipom on the teacher's desk. "Meh, at least I'll have some quiet for a bit" he said while he leaned back, put his feet on the desk and dozed off again.

Espeon took her role as Kathern's friend seriously, she understood what her place in Kathern's team was. She was the voice of reason. She was also one of the strongest of the three. She wouldn't let anyone disturb her friend. Anyone.
Kathern looked up and saw the Aipom playing around "Some people need to learn how to control their pokemon." She thought, shaking her head.
Espeon got annoyed at the Aipom. She used psychic on the Aipom and brought it back to its trainer. "And stay there!" Espeon thought angerly.

Crimson walked into the class, panting. He looked around at his new classmates as he awkwardly tugged at his sleeves. "H-Hi." And with that, the young trainer walked over to the back of the class. He had no friends. He moved here not to long ago. He sighed and popped a Pokeball open as his Ivysaur came out and laid under the desk, nuzzling his trainers leg. Pikachu, though, was resting onto his Trainer's lap and cooed.

"This day is going to suck. I don't have friends."

Espeon looked at the newcomer and started judging him. "He seems fine... I guess." Espeon thought.
Kathern went back into her world of words. She didn't care if she looked like she was writing negative things about her new classmates. She didn't need friends anyway, she had her pokemon and her family.

Aipom stopped playing as he was getting lifted up by Espeon and was seemingly brought back to Conner. Unfortunately, the Espeon dropped Aipom on top of Conner, who was leaning back on his chair, and the impact caused Conner to fall backwards. Everyone could only hear a loud bang and someone saying "Ow" as Conner got up while rubbing his head and holding Aipom by the tail. "You really can't sit still for a minute, can you?" he asked the dizzy Aipom. Aipom quickly shook of his dizziness and went onto Conner's shoulders. Conner sighed. "Geez, what am I gonna do with you?" he asked himself as he sat back down. He then noticed a kid in a crimson hat, looking all nervous and decided to go see him. "Hey" he said as he walked up to he boy, "My name's Conner, what's yours?" he asked as he extended his hand as Aipom jumped off his shoulders and landed on the boy's desk, staring at his Pikachu.

"So I haven't mastered psychic yet." Espeon thought when Aipom fell on Conner.
Kathern jerked up when she heard Conner fall. "Aww, but I was in the grove." she thought. She looked at the boy that Conner was talking to. She hid her face with her hair, while she pretended that was invisible.

Alex grew tired of all the racket that everyone was making and almost started growling,but he held it back.He got out his Cacturne to keep him company."Ugh...I thought I'd never say this but...I wish the teacher was here..."He said in disappointment.

Kathern overheard Alex and whispered "You and me both." to herself.
"This is getting ridicules, I need to find that teacher." Espeon thought to herself. Espeon released Shinx from his pokeball, then went to find the teacher.
"Espeon wait! What are you doing?" Kathern asked her friend.
Espeon explained what she was doing to Kathren. Then she ran off. "I better not get into trouble over this" Kathren mumbled.

_Nyx_

Previously ToolTrain
Character Bio
Full Name: Marco Stein
Nickname:Stein
Personality: Intelligent and dislikes to socialize with others. Likes to brag about his academic achievements or pokemon skills.
Appearance: Light brown skin with a clean black hair and black framed spectacles. Usually wears a blue collared and long sleeved shirt with black jeans and brown PVC shoes.
Likes: Competitions, exams, clean places and sweet foods/drinks.
Dislikes: Dirty places, wasting precious time and any activity that ruins his reputation.
Things Stein likes to do: Have pokemon battles,browse the internet,find new information.
Pokémon he/she has: Volcarona,Aegislash,Swampert and Crobat.

Stein woke up of bed early for his first day at PokeHigh. After preparing for school, he went to the bus stop and took a bus to PokeHigh as it is far away from his home. The bus dropped him at the gates of PokeHigh and started wandering around the place.

Last edited:
Espeon continued her search for the teacher "Do we even HAVE a teacher" Espeon thought as she ran through the halls.
Kathern sat quietly at her desk. She has already put her notebook away, she was too worried to write. She thought everyone was looking at her. "Maybe they are," she thought "I wouldn't blame them. I would stare at me too if my pokemon ran off"
Shinx tried to comfort his trainer. She needed it. Or at least, he believed she did.

_Nyx_

Previously ToolTrain
Stein walked into class "A-14" and the teacher who was currently teaching the class called him. The teacher asked him to introduce himself. Stein went to the front of the class and said "Um, my name is Marco Stein and I will be studying in this school starting today". The teacher than asked him to find a place to sit. He sit in the empty table at the back of the class.

"So there are teachers teaching in this school" Espeon thought as she walked back to her trainer. Espeon returned to Kathern and told her what she found.
"someone needs to find a different teacher and tell them what's going on." Kathern mumbled to the whole class.

_Nyx_

Previously ToolTrain
The teacher taught us about the strengths and weaknesses of each pokemon type. After the teacher left, everyone in class went to the battle arena. Stein was confused on what's happening as he didn't know that the current subject is "Pokemon Battles". The students were greeted by a male teacher. He introduced himself. "My name is Mr. Shane and I will be your teacher for Pokemon battles" ."I want to have a test on your battling skills today". He will pick 2 random students and ask them to battle each other using one pokemon each.

Alex quietly followed everyone to the battle arena,as he was pretty bored.When he heard that 2 people will battle,he got out Blaziken's PokeBall,just in case he gets picked.

Kathern hated battling. She wanted to leave this class, but it was mandatory. "Um... Mr. Shane may I not battle? I kind of really hate battling."
Espeon knew battling was not her trainer's style, however, she was good at making strategies.

_Nyx_

Previously ToolTrain
Stein was excited for this battle test. Before entering this school, all he did was battle. Most of his pokemon were bred by professional breeders so that they would be good at battling.
After a few battles, Stein was finally picked, his opponent was a student named Steve. Steve sent out his Sceptile. In respond, Stein sent out his Volcarona.

Last edited:

_Nyx_

Previously ToolTrain
After a few battles, Stein was finally picked, his opponent was a student named Steve. Steve sent out his Sceptile. In respond, Stein sent out his Volcarona.

Stein calmly commanded Volcarona to use the move Quiver Dance. After that, his opponent demanded Sceptile to attack Volcarona with Leaf Blade although it is not very effective.

Sceptile then attacked Volcarona again with a Dual Chop. Stein ordered Volcarona to use Roost to recover from Sceptile's attacks.

Thanks to the Quiver Dance, Volcarona shot a powered up Heat Wave at Sceptile. The super effective move immediatly knocked out the Sceptile after contact, thus making Volcarona and Stein the victor of the battle.

Last edited:
If Kathern's request went unnoticed she would just use Stoutland. He was her mother's pokemon. He was a bit of a tank and was really well trained. She loved Stoutland, he reminded Kathern of her mother every single time she saw him.
"Oh my, is your Sceptile ok? Kathern asked Steve as she rushed over to him.
Espeon knew it was no use, her trainer would have to battle, sooner or later.

Last edited:
Ashton had made his way over to the Battle Arena with the other students. He was super excited and even asked the teacher if he could go next. He already knew what Pokemon he was going to use once (and if) he was picked. He had already picked out his Fletchling, his first Pokemon, given to him for his 10th birthday by his whole family... it is by far his most important and valued Pokemon and it was by far the most powerful. He grinned for the first time in a while, considering that his body was pretty much destroyed at this point. Luckily, this wasn't his first rodeo. The first time this happened it involved a Machamp and a Conkeldurr. Then there was a time with all of the eveelutions he acidentially ticked off. Anyway, he was going to live on.

Conner was excited to be in the Battle Arena. He finally got to see the strength and skills of his fellow classmates and it was awesome. Conner didnt know which Pokemon he would use, but he hoped that he would have a great battle nonetheless. After awhile of waiting, Conner just could wait any longer as he saw amazing battle after amazing battle and he wanted to participate as well. He decided to walk up to the teacher and ask if he could go next.

__Lune

Previously Lennka
Lune smirked behind her book "a garchomp you say? What could you have possibly done for a garchomp to treat you like it's favorite treat?" Lune giggled at her own comment. "But seriously what happened and will you be alright?" Lune asked with a furrowed brow and a hint of concern in her voice.

Ashton turned to the girl behind him and replied, "Oh yeah I should be fine in a couple of weeks except for my leg and various other 'bone injuries' but to be fair this is probably the mildest of injuries I've gotten from Pokemon." There was a hint of untruthfulness to his voice, most of his injuries wouldn't heal for months but he didn't want to worry the girl. He put on a fake smile to attempt to reassure her.

xSuNaMi

Previously xHuRrIcAnE
... and that's how everything happened." Asta said to the lady. She frowned and said, " All right, I'll be your substitute for the while. Now, go on to the battle arena." "Right." Asta said. He rushed down and saw a bunch of people watching and waiting to battle. He rushed up and asked if he could battle. When his name was called and he rushed in to the arena with Jolteon, he stopped in horror. His opponent was...Ashton!

Ashton was surprised to find out that not only was he picked next, but he was battling the guy that was partially responsible for all his injuries. He couldn't lie to himself; there was some form of light-hatred towards Asta but he knew it wasn't his fault. He smiled, anger could be seen in his eyes, "Hey dude! You ready to lose?" He asked playfully. He clicked the middle white button of Fletchling's Pokeball making it go from about the size of a single grape to about a handful of grapes.

xSuNaMi

Previously xHuRrIcAnE
Asta knew he was responsible for Ashton being mad at him. He said,” Ashton, I know you’re mad at me even if you want to hide it. I’m sorry, but I will not go out without a fight. Bring out your best Pokémon.” Asta looked up. There was a dark look in his eyes. “Your best Pokemon vs my Garchomp.” Asta raised his pokeball and clenched it. “Unless you’re scared?”

xSuNaMi

Previously xHuRrIcAnE
“Not any other Pokemon but your best. I want to have a good fight with you just to make up and see how strong you are.” Asta said

sentientfoxxo

Previously YeltonLongNose
Full Name: Liam Notley
Nickname: Yelton
Personality: Gamer, usually stubborn, on some athletic teams.
Appearance: Dirty Blonde Hair, short, dull, blue eyes.
Likes: parlon en français, video games, and how Sabre is a cuddlebug. :3
Dislikes: Basketball
Things Liam likes to do: Complain that there's a part of this that there is a like section.
Pokémon Liam has: Sonar (Noivern Shiny) Fudge (Lycanroc) Sabre (Luxray) Three unknown Pokemon until later revealed.

sentientfoxxo

Previously YeltonLongNose
The door bust open, and Sabre rushed into the room followed my Fudge, then Sonar, trotting in. They'd never experienced going here ever before! The dormitory looked small from the outside, but it was truly bigger on the inside. Liam sighed, and went face flat, into Sabre's thick fur.

The red headed girl slowly walked into the building, she didn't want to be here, but her mother had sent her so she had no choice. I hope no one notices me. She said to herself. She looked around the building, wondering what might become of herself.

The girl....I mean Lucy, sat down and laid against the wall hoping she could somehow get out of this place. I'll just sneak out tonight when everyone's asleep. But she didn't really like the idea of "sneaking".

Conner had participated in a couple of battles for awhile now, some of them were more difficult than others but his Pokemon always seemed to prevail. Since he had no more battles for the moment, Conner decided to sit on a bench and have a well deserved rest. His Aipom climbed up onto his shoulder and started munching on a snack that Conner had given him earlier. "Phew, those were some tough battles, hopefully we can keep getting stronger opponents" he told Aipom, who responded with "Aipom!". And with that, Conner just laid back and watched the proceeding battles.

Lucy decided to get a look around the place, she went outside and saw a pokemon battle going on! She watched very closely. Then her Mudkip jumped out of her Poke ball. "Look Mudkip, they are battling! Would you like to battle?" I asked it. "Mud, Mudkip!" It replied, so I sat down on a bench and waited for the battle to be over. I had sat next to a boy with an Aipom, I didn't talk to him. He looked over at me, I didn't no what to do. I just stood there, think of something to say.

It's not too late, is it? If so, please tell me.

Full Name: Elowen Ashtor
Nickname: Wen
Personality: Wen is shy and a bit introverted. She pulls back and is often mistaken as rude, but she is really just closed off because she can't risk getting hurt. It takes a long time for her to place her trust in anyone.
Appearance: Wen is tall and wiry, with pixie-cut dyed-silver hair and a pale complexion. She usually wears a white button-up shirt with a brown leather vest, along with black leggings and thigh-length brown boots (see PFP).
Likes: Pokémon performances, singing, hot chocolate, fire, water-colour painting.
Dislikes: Being forced into something, Rock-Type Pokémon, the colour orange (Unless used in paintings).
Hobbies/Interests: Wen wants to be a Pokémon performer, but she is so quiet when in front of others, she is afraid that she would be terrible. She places all her faith in one day perusing and completing her dream. Even though she is dedicated to becoming a performer, she likes battling and finds that she often unwinds when in a tight battle. She is very skilled.
Pokémon:
- Caspian (M) Gengar
- Basil (F) Monsoon-patterned Vivillon
- Lorelai (F) Lapras
- Salvatore (M) Chandelure
- Clio (M) Klefki

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.