• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PokeHigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie walked past the boy, not really paying attention to her surroundings. Her Eevee looked back, throwing a smile at Lucario.
"Vee!" Eevee exclaimed happily.
Allie glanced at her Pokemon and then back towards Wolf, only now noticing the boy and his Lucario. She turned back and waved.

Isabella waved back to Lucario with a happy smile, well at least the Pokemon was nice but the trainer don't looked like the friendliest person om the world but maybe she could go ahead and talk to him. Approaching the male she looked at his book for a while, reading was not her favorite pastime but she would admit that some books are interesting. “What is the book about?” Isa asked.
Flareon trotted to Lucario and gave him a curious sniff.

(@EeviumZ ,you cannot have a Key Stone without a Mod's approval.Please read the rules first.)
Alex grew tired of all the racket everyone in the classroom made,so he put his silent earbuds in,and all the noise faded.He continued to draw peacefully.

Character Bio
Full Name: Ashton Tanner Lockwood
Nickname: Lock
Personality: He's usually kind, loves Pokemon, and will help nearly anyone in need.
Appearance: He's got white hair, short on the sides, long on the top, he wears black jeans, a black v-neck, and a red leather jacket, he's got dark brown eyes.
Dislikes: No-sleep, homework (unless he's interested in the subject)
Things Ashton likes to do: Play video games, chill out, sleep, watch Anime, eat food
Pokémon he/she has: (maximum of 6):
1) Totodile (male)
2) Fletchling (female)
3) Umbreon (female)
4) Dragonair (male)

Ashton stood outside of PokeHigh, excited for a new school year, he shouldered his backpack. Which was full of school supplies, and then took out his phone (to text his mom) and then after doing that, he double checked to make sure he had his 4 Pokemon secured in his backpack. After doing that, he summoned Fletchling by saying, "Come out, Fletch!" In a flash of white light, the minuscule bird perched on his shoulder. "You ready Fletchling?" He asked excitedly. "Fletch-Ling!" She responded. After that, he jogged into the school a huge smile on his face.

xSuNaMi

Previously xHuRrIcAnE
As Asta looked around the classroom, 2 other girls entered. "They look pretty nice" he thought. Then his gaze fell on Alex, who had earphones in and was drawing. Asta took his example took out his headphones and phone[yes my character has a phone. Is that okay?]. He plugged in the headphones and started watching some anime. It wasn't long before Asta started wondering where exactly the teacher was. He took of his headphones, walked over to Alex, and asked "hey. Sorry to disturb you, but do you know where the teacher is?"

Alex was oblivious that Asta was trying to talk to him.After he finished a sketch of the Eeveelutions and Eevee,he finally noticed him."Oh,were you talking to me?"He asked confused.He then noticed that there was no teacher in the classroom what so ever."Weird..."He put back his earbuds and started a sketch of a Maractus.

After 30 seconds of wondering around, he found the classroom (mostly due to Fletchling). Upon entering he took in the classroom and all of the students. After seeing a seat that was in a good place (and open), he walked over and took off his backpack and hooked it to the back of his chair. After doing that, he continued to sit down. "Thanks, Fletchling, you can come back to your PokeBall now." After saying that, he took out Fletchling's PokeBall and pressed the midddle button. Retrieving the bird Pokemon. After that, he took out his phone and earbuds, plugged them in and started playing a video game.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
As Allie took a seat in the classroom, she noticed many other students.
"Eevee, return," she said.
She noticed Ashton playing video games in his seat and walked over to him. "Hi, what are you playing? It looks cool!"

Wolf grunted. "This book is the history of Sinnoh and it's creation trio. Now please, im studying."

His Lucario pet the fox, giggling to itself, and looked to Wolf with a frown. Wolf was too busy reading to really care about anything else, the world could be ending and he wouldn't care. His Lucario got up and walked around to the other teenager, smiling as he passed each one.

Admin edit: This is the second time in a while in which I had to edit your post and fix your tenses. Proofread your posts and make sure they are in past tense and not in present tense before you post them. Next time, there will be an official warning.

Isa was going to say something back to him but she decided not to, better not make any enemies on the first day of school. She stared at the male Lucario, wondering if the trainer had more Pokemon or just that one.
Sighing she sat down on a random chair and waited for class to start.
Flareon gave the other Pokemon a happy noise as he followed it quietly, on the way she gave each Pokemon or person a curious sniff until she came back to her trainer, laying down next to her leg.

Alex started to do the finishing touches on his drawing when he felt a sniff.It was a Flareon,which belonged to a 12 year old.Alex sighed frustrated and took out his ear buds,only to hear all the racket that the other kids were making."Ugh....I can't believe that I'm saying this but,I wish there was a teacher here,so she could make everyone shut up!"He thought angry.He put his journal in his backpack and quietly waited for the teacher.

Ashton looked up and took out his earbuds, "It's a game basically centered around rescuing a princess from the 'clutches of evil'. It's pretty fun! You can play if you want." He said smiling that someone had talked to him. He held out the phone, offering a turn. Right as he did that, his Bird Pokemon burst out of its Pokeball, greeting the stranger happily.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Sure! I'd love to try!" She smiled, as her Eevee popped from its Pokeball.
"Ee-vee!" it squealed, greeting Fletchling happily.
After a few minutes of playing, she handed the phone back. "I'd better find a seat... I'd really rather not get in trouble on my first day! Oh, and the name's Allie by the way. I guess I'll see ya around!" She happily walked to an open seat and sat down.

Flareon yawned and nuzzled her trainer leg again which she received a small pat on the head. Looking around with her dark eyes she noticed a Eevee but not a usual one, instead of the usual brown and cream fur it was white. Standing up she pawed her trainer leg and mentioned with her fluffy bushy yellow tail before walking to the Eevee greeting her happily.
Isabella blinked in surprise as she don't realized that she was stuck in her own mind until her Flareon made her wake up, Looking around she noticed a 13 year old girl with a Eevee, she waved to the girl with a kind smile " Hi!'.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie noticed the Flareon, who was now greeting Eevee. She then saw Isabella, who was waving at her. She smiled and and walked over, with Eevee following behind her.
"Hello! My name's Allie. This is Eevee."
"Veevee!" Eevee exclaimed proudly.

Isa was happy that she received a happy reaction and stood up from her chair to talk better or something but maybe it was because she don't really liked to sit down for a long time and since the teacher is taking forever to come to class.
“"My name is Isabella, your Eevee is so cute I remember when Flareon was one” When she said that her fire partner gave the Pokemon a shy smile and curled her tail around her front paws.

Wolf groaned and stood up. His Lucario turned back with a frown as he started to walk out of the class. "You'll have fun, sitting here, I got things I need to do."

Wolf didn't even turn back as he stepped out looking down both sides of the hall. "This place seems empty, wonder if the library has anything on them..."

His Lucario followed the trainer to the library as Wolf removed books from the shelves, glancing at a few. "Maybe, just maybe"

xSuNaMi

Previously xHuRrIcAnE
He looked over at Alex, who had gotten angry and started waiting for the teacher. Asta got up and left to look for a library. After not finding one, he started going back into the classroom when he realized," Wait, Garchomp is back in the classroom, and Garchomp dosn't do well alone..." Asta rushed back into the class to see that Garchomp had come out and was stomping around. "Garchomp! Calm down! I'm here!" he yelled.

By the time Asta had arrived, Ashton had already summoned his Umbreon and had ordered it to use Dark Pulse, it was too late to cancel the attack. "Noooo!" Ashton cried. Right as the dark ball fired off, he jumped in front of the attack before it hit the Garchomp. It blasted him across the room, he hit a wall. It almost went straight through the wall. Then, he fell to the floor, cracking that. His jacket was ripped, his shirt was as well. His jeans were absolutely shredded, his hair tussled. He was bleeding from multiple wounds. He lay motionless on the floor.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie smiled. "Eevee's been my best friend since I became a Trainer. Your Flareon is really cute too! I can tell that you're really good friends."
Eevee smiled shyly.
Suddenly, she heard a cry of "Noooo!" and the sound of a blast.
"What was that? I'd better go see what's going on! I'll see you later!" With that, she fled in a panic as her Eevee hopped onto her shoulder.
She ran over to see what was the matter, and saw Ashton lying on the floor. She rushed over to him.
"Oh my goodness? Are you okay? What happened?" she asked in a panic.
"Vee?!" Eevee cried.

Ashton lay still, he struggled to simply move his head to the side (from his previous position: which was face down). His face was bleeding out of his mouth, nose and various cuts. One of his eyes were even bruised up, "Oh... you know- kind of *cough* mediocre." He replied. "This isn't the first time something like this has happened." Blood spurted out of his mouth. "Owww....." He passed out once more. His Umbreon ran over, clearly distressed. Tears had bubbled up in the Pokemon's eyes.

As everything happened,Alex just had a soulless expression.He started doing a sketch of Ashton,who was bleeding.Once he finished it,he got up from his desk and went to the nursery.He opened the door and greeted the nurse."Hello."
"Oh,what do you need,dear?"She asked with a pleasant smile.
"This has happened in my classroom."He said,as he showed her the sketch.
"Oh my!I need to help that poor student!"She got a First Aid Kit and turned to Alex"Lead me to him!"
Alex nodded and calmly walked over to his classroom.
"Umm...Don't you think we should hurry?"The nurse asked him worried.
"No.He said that this has happened multiple times,so he's gotta be fine."Alex said with no emotion.In about 3 minutes they got there.Alex opened the door and said"Out of the way,guys.The real help has arrived!"As he said those words,the nurse hurried to Ashton and began applying medicine and bandages.Then,Alex smiled as he knew that everyone was going to be safe and walked back to his desk.He began sketching Asta's Garchomp,like nothing happened.
(Oh, I forgot to mention that when something bad happens,Alex keeps his cool and seeks for help,and is annoyed when someone just asks someone hurt if they're okay,when they're clearly not.)

Wolf heard the cry, his Lucario heard it too. His Lucario took off to the sound source as Wolf followed behind. When he got there the nurse was already working to help. Wolf watched, looking at the blood and looked away. He didn't have a weak stomach, he just couldn't stand seeing someone hurt. His Lucario shed a tear as Wolf looked on. "You should never get in the ways of attacks. Pokemon can take the hit, we can not."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie watched the nurse care for Ashton, in complete horror. She knew it wasn't okay. She just wanted it to be. This circumstance reminded her of events from her past. She hated that she was helpless... Just like before, she thought to herself.
I won't let this happen again, Allie thought.
"Is there anything I can do to help? Anything at all? Can someone please tell me?!" she cried.

"All you can do is not getting in the way of the nurse."Alex said irritated."She knows what she's doing.And I don't really think anyone who is not qualified wants to anything with blood and cuts.So just get in your desk and let her do her job.There's a reason I called her here,to help the poor guy,not get helped by kids."She continued to draw the Garchomp,putting the finishing touches.

xSuNaMi

Previously xHuRrIcAnE
Asta walked to Ashton and said," I'm sorry." Then, Asta walked away to find the principal. But, he stopped right outside, moved so that he was concealed in front of a wall, and started to...cry. He realized that this was all his fault. Now, Ashton might get taken out of PokeHIgh and he might blame Asta. Then, he heard" What happened here?" He looked up and saw a lady with a Gardevoir. She wore a leather jacket and a shirt that said" Pokemon Forever!" "Well..." Asta started, but she put up her hand. It was then that he saw the tag on her jacket. "Ms. Grover, School Principal. " Asta gulped. Was he going to get expelled? " You see.." he said...

Last edited:
Isa was confused and scary when she heard many noises, hugging her Flareon she looked around in the class, it looked like many got out of the class, she never expected to say that but she would love if any teacher was there, any subject, maybe even one that she don't really like it, maybe there would be no problem like that if there was a teacher here since no one would leave or it was a problem that dont had any connection with her class-mates?
Sighing she made her Flareon go back to her pokeball so that she would be safe and waited with a worried look on her chair.

Dear Reader, you have been accepted to PokeHigh. We really hope you enjoy your time here. Thank you for reading.

Character Bio
full name: john Waterbury
Nickname: magma
Personality: love to battle Pokémon and hunt Pokémon, if he sees you hurting a Pokémon he will hurt you, gets very close to Pokémon and is temperamental.
Appearance: blond hair, blue eyes, red t-shirt and blue pants, red baseball cap.
Dislikes: bread, using poke balls
Things john likes to do: play games with Pokémon, being outside.
Pokémon: Charmander(named Jake)
Example:
Name: Kaiya Asuna
Nickname: Kai
Personality: Nice but if you annoy her you're dead meat, has an emotional side but rarely shows it, has anxiety issues.
Appearance: Short light brown hair with hair covering one eye, sapphire eyes, pale skin, freckles, black cap, black crop top, red and black flannel shirt, ripped light blue jeans, white trainers
Dislikes: pink, brats and class (especially math)
Things Kaiya Likes To Do: Watch anime, be lazy, eating
Pokémon she has: Pikachu, Espeon and Greninja

Please follow all the Pokecharms rules!~

Sluggishly, Kai trudged into the school gates with her companions. "Ugh I hate school, though..." her voice trailed off. She knew that she shouldn't of played video games, late last night and now she regretted it. Her Pikachu however was a different story, she was jumping around excitedly shouting "Pika pika!" Kai was irritated but she didn't do anything, she knew Pikachu would wear herself out eventually. She checked her phone. "Hm it's still only 7:00 am," she said to herself whilst shoving her phone back in her pocket. Espeon, getting annoyed with Pikachu's childishness, used psychic on her and gave her a twirl, making Pikachu dizzy. Kai noticing this calmly asked Espeon to put Pikachu down, Espeon obliged, dropping Pikachu on her head.
Dear Reader, you have been accepted to PokeHigh. We really hope you enjoy your time here. Thank you for reading.

Character Bio
Full Name:
Nickname:
Personality:
Appearance:
Things (insert character name) likes to do:
Pokémon he/she has: (maximum of 6)

Example:
Name: Kaiya Asuna
Nickname: Kai
Personality: Nice but if you annoy her you're dead meat, has an emotional side but rarely shows it, has anxiety issues.
Appearance: Short light brown hair with hair covering one eye, sapphire eyes, pale skin, freckles, black cap, black crop top, red and black flannel shirt, ripped light blue jeans, white trainers
Dislikes: pink, brats and class (especially math)
Things Kaiya Likes To Do: Watch anime, be lazy, eating
Pokémon she has: Pikachu, Espeon and Greninja

Please follow all the Pokecharms rules!~

Sluggishly, Kai trudged into the school gates with her companions. "Ugh I hate school, though..." her voice trailed off. She knew that she shouldn't of played video games, late last night and now she regretted it. Her Pikachu however was a different story, she was jumping around excitedly shouting "Pika pika!" Kai was irritated but she didn't do anything, she knew Pikachu would wear herself out eventually. She checked her phone. "Hm it's still only 7:00 am," she said to herself whilst shoving her phone back in her pocket. Espeon, getting annoyed with Pikachu's childishness, used psychic on her and gave her a twirl, making Pikachu dizzy. Kai noticing this calmly asked Espeon to put Pikachu down, Espeon obliged, dropping Pikachu on her head.

John and Jake took no time waiting outside PokeHigh they rushed in and Charmander tripped over another trainers bag and then john picked up Charmander then give him a hug and went to find a place to stay

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie sighed as she slowly got her emotions in check. "I'm sorry. I'll leave it to the nurse."
She heard a bell chime from next to her and glanced over. She saw Eevee on her shoulder, beginning to use Heal Bell.
"No, Eevee. We shouldn't interfere." she said softly.
"Ee..." Eevee whispered sadly.
She turned to leave, hoping no one would see the sadness in her eyes.

Character Bio
Full Name: Kathren Relmem
Nickname: Kat
Personality: very shy, a pacifist, very sweet once she warms up to you, but she will probably seem to be rude before you know her (listen I'm not good at giving a personality before hand I prefer to let actions speak louder than words)
Appearance: Kathern has pale skin, azure-colored eyes (dark blue), and brown hair. She usually wears pink tee-shirts and light blue jeans
Likes: Her pokemon, the few friends she has made, her family
Dislikes: Bullies, her pokemon getting hurt, tight schedules
Things Kathern likes to do: Spend time with her family and pokemon, being alone doing who knows what (she doesn't tell anyone only her pokemon knows)(sorry, forgot that part)
Pokémon she has: Shinx, Espeon, Stoutland
"Oh, no! I can't believe I'm late! OHH Dad will be so mad at me" Kathern said as she came up to the school. 'being homeschooled was so much easier' she thought as she walked briskly to her class

Last edited:
(hope its not too late to join)
Full Name: Conner Kamiya
Nickname: Kam
Personality: Conner is very energetic and loves to battle friends and rivals alike. Despite his energetic attitude, he's quite lazy when it comes to school work, preferring to train or play with his Pokemon. He also cares alot for his friends and Pokemon, getting easily angered if they're bullied or hurt.
Appearance: Conner has spiky brown hair and wears a white vest with a red undershirt, blue jeans, black running shoes and orange goggles on his head. He also has a little muscle definition, showing his athletic tendencies as well as slightly tanned skin.
Likes: Battling, eating, hanging out with friends, training with his Pokemon
Dislikes: Bullies, any class (except gym or any athletic based activity)
Things Conner likes to do: Spend time with his friends, plays and trains with his Pokemon, occasionally reads manga or watches anime
Pokémon he/she has: Scizor, Rhyperior, Magmortar, Electivire, Gliscor, Aipom

Conner was running toward the school, with his Aipom holding on for dear life on his shoulder. "Aw man, i can't believe i slept in on the first day!" he said while rubbing his cheek, as Aipom had slapped it earlier to wake him up. "You know, you didn't have to slap me so hard Aipom" he said as he looked, annoyingly, at the snickering Aipom. As he was approaching the school, he saw a girl running past the gates. "Hey, wait up!" he called out to the girl. As he was about to run past her, he tripped on a pebble and fell face first, with Aipom landing on Conner's head. "Ow....." he said while lifting his head up and holding his face in pain.

As Kathern turned around she saw Conner fall down. "Oh my goodness!" she exclaimed, "A-are you ok?" She held out her hand to help him up, even though her head told her to run and pretend you're invisible

Last edited:
As Conner looked up at Kathren holding her hand out, he blushed in embarrassment. "Y-yeah, i'm fine. I was just running a little too fast" he said while taking her hand and pulling himself up. "Thanks, for the help! I'd better be getting to class now, don't want to be even more late." Conner then started walking towards the school, with his Aipom running up his leg and onto his shoulders. Conner then looked back at Kathren. "I'm Conner, by the way, thanks again for the help, I'll see ya around!" he said as he started running into the school.

Kathren nodded and ran to class also. While she was running, her espeon popped out of its pokeball. "Espeon, get back in your pokeball!" She ordered.
"Esp." Espeon replied shaking her head no.
"Fine, but don't get me into trouble" Kathern compromised. She couldn't argue with Espeon right now she thought to herself, if she did then she would definitely be late. She quickly walked to her class. "Class 1-13," She thought as she walked by the classrooms "I wonder how many people will be in my class, I hope that there aren't many people in my class. Well, at least I know there's one nice person here, I just hope there aren't any bullies"

Melody~Chan

Previously XxPika~ChanxX
Kai stared at her sketchbook. “Hmm...” she thought “What to draw?” She finally settled on drawing what she saw around her. Her classroom. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and her earphones and popped them in and turned on some music and got to work. A few minutes into working on her drawing, she started to sing. She wasn’t aware of this and continued on. Her Pokémon came out from their pokeballs and listened happily to her singing, nodding their heads in time with her singing.

Alex started getting annoyed by Kai's singing and put back his earbuds on,and continued to wait for the teacher.He started to draw again,but this time,it was all of his classmates.After 4 minutes,he finshed everyone.He looked proudly at his work and started drawing a Plusle and Minun.

Melody~Chan

Previously XxPika~ChanxX
Since Kai was a quick sketcher. She finished and stared proudly at her work. “Yes!” She thought “Another amazing piece!” She then realised she was singing and abruptly stopped, shocking her Pokémon who were quite immersed in her singing. She then took out some gum and popped it in her mouth and she began chewing it. While chewing, she played on her phone.

"Ah, here it is." Kathern said when she found A-13. She opened the door, hoping that she wasn't interrupting anything. When she walked in she noticed there wasn't a teacher. "Where is the teacher?" she wondered.
"Esp?"
"Yes Espeon I see there isn't a teacher, now let's sit down before we draw too much attention." Kathern told Espeon while she was finding a spot in the back of the classroom.

After awhile, Conner finally found the classroom and walked into the room. "Hey teach, sorry I'm.......late?" he said as he saw that there wasn't any teacher. "Guess we're lucky the teacher ain't here, right Aipom?" he said as Aipom agreed with "Aipom pom!". "Welp, better find a seat" he told himself. Soon, he found a seat near the back of the class and decided to take a nap while Aipom was sitting on his desk, curiously looking around at all the people and Pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.