• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Blue looked to Esme and just gave a gentle smile. "Sure I'll come with you, I don't want you being alone all the time" Blue said as she stood up as sge placed her phone in her pocket. "Come on lets go, I know your hungry like I am" she chuckled to the Alola Ninetales.
(Omg so sorry didn't get anymore notifications for this DX)

"Mm, I dunno." John said, responding to Raya's comment on his absorption. "It's really nice that I can absorb stuff, but when I do that I can't taste what I'm absorbing at all. And that's no fun when you're trying to eat desserts."
Deciding on a piece of cheesecake, John picked up a slice of it and grabbed a fork. He turned back to the conversation, taking a bite of the cheesecake. It was magnificent, super creamy and rich! Delicious!
"As for being a role model, well," John continued after another bite. "I never really thought of myself as a role model to my siblings before. To be honest, it's my older siblings they should be looking up to. Jay is super smart, perks of being a Porygon, and Melice is really athletic and outgoing. I'm just... kinda bland. That doesn't mean I don't try to do my best. But really, if my younger siblings want a role model they should probably look up to Jay and Melice."
John took another bite of the cheesecake. It really was fantastic.
"As for siblings being annoying, well, yeah. Sometimes, they can be quite annoying. But at the end of the day, it's nice to know that you have a family to fall back on when you need someone to talk to or you're feeling down." John said to Phoenix.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Esme
Esme let out a sigh of relief. She certainly didn't want things to be awkward with her roommate and was glad Blue accepted her offer. Her stomach gave a little growl as if responding to Blue's words, and a tinge of pink spread on her cheeks. "Maybe just a little," she murmured. She opened the door and made sure that Blue came through before continuing walking. "I really hope there are cupcakes," she sighed. "There are so many different ways to decorate them, and they all look wonderful!" she exclaimed. Cooking was one of her passions, and one of the only things she has no trouble talking about. Her eyes started to shimmer, and a smile graced her lips as she started to think of cupcakes.
(No worries, that was happening to me too in another roleplay)
Raya
Raya looked shocked, "No taste? Then why do you absorb food?" she asked. "I mean, I eat stuff for the taste. Maybe it's different in different parts of the world?" she muttered to herself. She listened as he talked about his family. "I'm sure you're not bland. I think a bland person would've absorbed their dessert too. And, I'm sure your siblings and you are all role models in your own way," she said. She heard Phoenix's question and thought about it. "Esme doesn't usually talk a lot. And we have different tastes in things, so we rarely share items. Not to mention, she used to cook meals for us. And it is nice to have somebody to rant too, she's an awesome listener. So I guess no, but it does vary from household to household." she said, before taking in a deep breath. "But I bet I'm annoying to her," she said grinning.

"Well, the main reason I absorb my food is so I can talk while I eat. I don't normally do it." John said to Raya. He had a small smile on his face when Raya told him he wasn't a bland person.
"Thanks..." John said quietly, his face turning a slight shade of purple. He took another bite of his cheesecake, seeming a little smaller. He kind of perked up when Raya began talking about herself and her sister.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
Phoenix would nod, agreeing, ``Yeeah, you're probably right. I didn't think about that.``. She took a small bite of her Tiramisu, then swallowed.
She looked around. ``There are a lot more girls than I thought there would be.`` she said, slightly surprised. She looked at Jasper, smirking,``Looks like you won't find a love interest here, then.``
``You won't either, you like guys more than you like girls.``
``Are we going to start a third argument?`` said Phoenix, ``we're not showing a very good first impression.`` she added, whispering to Jasper.
Jasper sighed, ``No. You need to stop changing the subject, though.``
Phoenix thought for a moment. ``Okay, okay. Fine. I'm done eating, Raya. Wanna go back to our dorm when you're finished?`` she asked.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
"Yeah no problem," Raya said grinning as she saw Phoenix and Jasper joke around again. She heard their voices drop, and she looked away focusing on something in the distance. As Phoenix spoke again, she listened. "Yeah, I'm done eating too," she said. "It was nice meeting you guys," she said smiling. "Do you remember the way back?" she asked. "Sorry, I'm horrible with directions," she said blatantly.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
``Yeah, actually. I do.`` Phoenix replied, standing up from her seat. She straightened her skirt, then waved goodbye to Jasper. Jasper waved back, smiling. ``Also, it's fine. `` she added, looking at her pastel-purple and black acrylics. Her fingers were bejewelled with expensive amethyst rings, all purple in colour. She lead Raya back to her dorm as she thought about how it would be like having siblings. They're really fortunate ,she thought.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
"Phew," Raya breathed a sigh of relief as she followed Phoenix. She hadn't mind-talked to Esme at all since the assembly, but she didn't want to bother her. She stepped inside after Phoenix and closed the door. "Well that was fun," she noted. "I'm going to get ready for bed, good night Phoenix," she said as she walked to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth before walking over to her bed. She shifted into a comfortable position and began sleeping.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
``G'night.`` she said as she walked to the bathroom. She brushed her teeth, and then changed into her sleepwear, which consisted of just a one-piece blood-red satin lingerie and then she tied her hair up in a ponytail with a red ribbon. She pounced onto her comfortable, soft canopy bed and tucked herself in. She slowly fell asleep after a while, as she had trouble falling asleep.

"Uh... See ya..." John said, waving at Phoenix and Raya as they left. Glancing out the window, he noticed that it was already getting dark. Well, that sucked. John had hoped to be able to explore more of the island today. Well, he always supposed that it could wait until tomorrow.
"Well, what do you want to do, buddy? Should we go to bed, or was there something else you wanted to do?" John asked Jasper.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
``Hmm.. let's me think,`` Jasper thought intensely, tracing the rim of his teacup with his finger. He put the teacup down, ``Maybe we could explore around this place more..? I'm not really tired yet, so we can look around more, if you don't mind.`` he replied, his tone of voice sounding much more relaxed since he seemed a lot more comfortable around John.

Last edited: