• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Inazuma's eyes glanced at the Eevee and the Espeon in disbelief
"You really like pranking each other, don't you," She said, sniggering partly. She wondered what it would be like to be them."And, don't you think they go a little too far?" She carried on, spooning the now cooled, luke-warm soup into her mouth.

"Nope becuase at the end of the day we still care for one another. She will always be my little sis. I would not trade her for anything." He reached over and ruffled Eve's hair.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
"I know how that feels. My trainer had a Vibrava named Hover and we were always play-fighting. She would prank me by leaving out berries and when I went to pick them up she would confuse me with a Supersonic." Courage laughed and then said "I think she enrolled here as well, but I haven't seen her. As soon as I do, the hall's going to get a whole lot louder."

"Yeah, food sounds good!" John said, jumping out of bed. He grabbed some of his pranking supplies and put them in his backpack. John hadn't ate since the morning, and he could use some food. Not to mention, it would probably be good to change the subject. As he made his way out of the room, John turned and smirked at Jasper.
"So, how do you feel about pranks?" John asked Jasper.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
``I'm not really the pranking type, but I have a close friend who is. She's a Shiny Braixen Pokeformer from Kalos, named Phoenix. I think she's 9 dorms away from us.`` he'd reply, thinking about all the times Phoenix pranked him before. He'd straighten his top and he'd open the door for John.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve smiled sincerely. "Yeah. I'd never actually try to hurt Sam's feelings. It's all in good fun. And we both enjoy it anyway - no matter which end we're on."
She glanced down at her soup. She'd completely forgotten about it, and she preferred it to be warm. She put up a small Protect shield around herself and the bowl, making sure to keep the barrier between her and the furniture, and prepared a Sizzly Slide. The heat warmed up the bowl quickly, and she stopped using the move. The soup was now steaming again. She smiled, and began to eat it.

She smiled. She stood up and took the crockery to the sink to be washed.
"Thank you!"She shouted. "I worked up quite an appetite running, and this was quite pleasant and satisfied my hunger. I guess I'll be off to unpack my things, if thats okay with you, Eve?" She asked, looking at the Evolution Pokemon.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve nodded. "I'd better do that too. See ya later, Sam! Race you to the dorm, Zumi!" She bolted out the door, knocking over a small end table as she went.

"Will get you Eve for that." Sam went over and picked up the table again. He placed it right where it was. He went to the sink and started the dishes. He did not like to see the sink piled high with them.

"Hey-Wait Up!" She called to Eve as she raced after her. She managed to get to the bedroom just before Eve, and jumped onto the bed on the right side of the large room. It was a large yellow canopy bed, and Eves looked like a brown canopy bed. 'How did they know?' She thought to herself as she got up and started unpacking. A picture of her trainer, Lola, was placed on her side table. She stuck some of her drawings on the walls, and put her clothes in her wardrobe and put her suitcase under her bed. Yellow, white, brown, red and black fairy lights were strung around her bed and the walls. The Mouse Pokemon shot a Thunder Shock towards the lights. They suddenly flashed, and glowed in bright colours. Zuma fell onto her bed in exhaustion.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve went right to work on decorating. She unpacked her bag, placing her clothing in her wardrobe haphazardly. She stared at the bed, cogs whirring in her mind. She set up a visual design and began to put it together. She pulled out a few ribbons of multiple colors, and tied them to the tops of the bedposts. She also pulled a string of empty glass spheres out of her bag. She took each one, filling each with energy from one of her moves, such as Glitzy Glow, Sizzly Slide, and Freezy Frost. She hung the glowing multicolored spheres up around her bed. She brushed her hands together, satisfied with her work, before flopping onto her bed. She'd have to recharge her makeshift lights periodically, but they looked pretty for the time being. They cast a soft multicolored glow through the room.
"Ahh.. so comfy..." she stated airily.

Zuma had seen what Eve had done.
"Hey, that looks really good!" She shouted to the tired-looking Eevee. "Oh, also would you like to go to the beach?" She asked. She would love taking Eve to the beach. It was really pretty, especially at night. Sometimes, you would see Minior fall from the sky. It was such a beautiful sight, and she would love to share it with a friend.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
This made Eve pay attention. "I didn't know there was a beach! Sure, I'd like to see that." She smiled happily.
"You'll have to lead me.. I don't know the way. Pardon my terrible sense of directions." She laughed at herself. "I've gotten lost way too many times to count..."

"Oh, don't worry. Most people get lost. Its a big school, I would expect you too. Anyways, we have to leave through the main entrance and their is a path to the beach. There is also a path to the Battling/ Training fields, and a path to the forest, though, the forest is restricted because their are a lot of powerful, wild, non-Pokeformer Pokemon in there." She rambled on walking out of the bedroom and towards the door. She locked it after Eve emerged, and lead the way towards the beach.

Pollen-Puff

Hover was a few hours late to Psoltab and she scolded herself for it. Hoping her luggage was already in her room, 138, she shifted into Vibrava form and started to fly, then remembering what happens when she flies in Vibrava form: high-pitched and painful sounds occurred. Turning back into human form, she rushed into the school and set down her stuff. She unpacked and took out her tinkering kit. She put together her surround-room fans and put them in corners and on walls. She then put up posters of the rest of her team: Bouncee, Courage, Lumi, and Turbo. Deciding she wanted to go to the beach, she used Dragon Breath and turned on the fans, which surrounded the room with the move. It would hurt anyone who came in until the room aired out. Shutting the door, she began to make her way down the hall.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Esme
"Hello again," Esme replied waving. She was relieved at the gentle smile on Blue's face, that has to mean she doesn't hate me right? Oh, I didn't eat dinner yet. I'll go get some snacks, I wonder if I should ask her? She looked up at Blue. "Oh um, I was wondering if you wanted to go to the buffet table perhaps?" she asked, a hesitant smile on her face. "You don't have to if you don't want to," she quickly said, not wanting to push her to do what was uncomfortable.
Raya
"I've never heard of that Tiramisu, what's it made out of?" Raya asked. She muttered a 'you welcome' out of habit, as she started walking. "I only briefly saw the buffet table, and there were a lot of food there. It might be there, I mean this school is so luxurious," she said, noting the fluffy carpet she was walking on, and the intricate details on the wall.

Pollen-Puff

Hover walked down to the beach and the view was beautiful. She could have sworn she saw a blue shooting star- maybe it was one of those Minee-saurus things she had heard about. She started to go down by the water and then turned into Vibrava. First, the Vibrava used Rock Slide to conjure rocks in the air above the water to splash the water up. Next, she started to use Bug Buzz and channeled her low frequencies. Courage and Bouncee had once done an expreiment about Hover's sound capabilities and found out that low-frequency Bug Buzz, with lots of concentration, can zigzag water. "It works! I'm doing it!"

Courage, once done putting away dishes, went down to the beach. "I'm gonna go down to the beach. I heard the views are wonderful and you can find Min-Yors there sometimes." Walking down to the end of the hall, the Audino-boy almost got lost but found his way. He then heard a noise that gave him headaches. Grumbling, he knew that it can only have come from a Vibrava. "Pleasedon'tbeHover-pleasedon'tbeHover-pleasedon'tbeHover!" He carefully walked down a few steps and grumbled quietly some more, then smiled. Hover WAS here, but she seemed to be using a move. He quietly used Secret Power, which looked like Mud Shot in his current environment and shot the mud on either side of the Vibrava. She was startled and shifted into human form.

Hover turned around and saw Courage. "What was that for? And how do you know Mud Shot?" The Vibrava used Supersonic, which he dodged: the Secret Power had lowered her accuracy. She then tried to use her wings but Courage was faster. He used Attract and she started to notice him in a new way. She felt loyal and like she would never betray him. (I don't want this to be inappropriate so I won't go into detail. I don't know if details would be bad, I've never been hit with a Pokemon move so... yeah.) Courage sweetly asked her to go embarrass herself in the water and she... did! Audino's plan was a success. She started to dance like she was at a disco and scream. Courage lowered the Attract and found a raging Vibrava. Maybe this was a mistake...

"Oh, nice! That was the girl you were talking to in line, right?" John asked. He had wondered why she looked a bit different from other Braxien he had seen. It only made sense that she was a shiny. John has heard about Shinies from his mother, and knew that they were pretty rare. But it didn't really matter.
"You should introduce me to her!" John said, stepping out into the hall and turning back to Jasper with a big smile on his face. He adjusted his backpack, and his stomach growled.
"But, uh, first things first I guess. Lets get some food!" John said, and started to make his way back towards the Grand Hall. That's where the buffet was, right? John actually wasn't quite sure.

Sebastian then made his way to his dorm, 140, specifically far away from a lot of students. Maybe that was why he had no roommate? Perhaps. He was happy that he was going to get to go to such a prestigious school, as it was pretty high-class. Compared to what schools he had seen, of course. Giddily, he opened the door, surprised to see such a big place for how small the dorms looked from the outside. A fancy kitchen, with marble countertops and minimalist stools that sat under and island. There was also a sort of breakfast nook, with a spruce table that shined as if it had come right out of the store. Four chairs were placed around it, and a single Asther laid inside a white pot. The living room was also quite simple, with a white couch and two arm chairs sat in front of a flat screen TV on a spruce TV stand. A few bookcases lined the walls, mostly near the living and dining areas. He was careful to step lightly over the white carpets on the floor, and entered his room.
His suitcase(s) were sat carefully on and beside his bed, which was wonderfully made with a dark frame and luxurious white sheets, as the whole room seemed to be a minimalist spruce design. Another expensive painting was hung above the bed, a candelabra on either side of the rustic, abstract art. A nightstand with a lamp on it stood on the side of the bed away from the door, and a table with a phone and a few other knick-knacks closer to the door. Across the room from his bed stood a desk, with a stack of fresh notebook and printer paper, as well as a few pre-sharpened pencils. A chair was also pushed into the desk, as a seating option. Other than that, more bookshelves lined where there was empty spaces, and a window that shone light into the middle of the room.
Sebastian was happy to unpack his suitcase(s), filling his closet with many blue clothing items, whether it be long sleeves, cardigans, or more acid jeans. He then unpacked a few books, laying them among the books that already lined the bookcases given. He then pushed his suitcases to the side, grabbing his favorite book, and reading as to pass the time.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
~Jasper~
``No, they're in the banquet hall as Ms. Noir mentioned earlier. Also, yeah, Phoenix is the girl I was with earlier. You should meet her, she's pretty nice when you get to know her.`` Jasper said, while he looked around the Grand hall. ``Oh, there's the buffet.`` he'd say, pointing to the banquet hall. He noticed Phoenix with a Ninetales pokeformer, talking to her. That must be her room mate.. he thought.

~Phoenix~
``Oh, tiramisu is basically a coffee-flavoured frozen dessert. Kind of like cake, and with chocolate and cream. Yeah, I'm so glad I got into a prestigious school like this one, and with my best friend! You don't know how excited I am right now, seriously.`` she cheered, but not too loud so people could hear her. She examined all the desserts on the table. I don't wanna go to overboard since I want my waistline to stay tiny, but I don't wanna lay in my death bed regretting not eating every.single.thing. at the buffet.. she thought intensely.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Raya
"Oh, that sounds delicious," Raya exclaimed as she looked around the table. "I got in with my twin Esme, she's an Alolan ninetales," she said as she picked up a few slices of coffee cafe. "What pokeform is your friend?" she asked. She always wondered what kind of friendships were formed due to pokeforming.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
~Phoenix~
``His name is Jasper, he's a Jolteon. `` Phoenix exclaimed, as she picked up a slice of Tiramisu with assorted berries on top: blackberries, blueberries and raspberries. ``He's from Kanto, but I met him in Kalos. He's been my friend since I was a Fennekin. He's so different from me, but yet we still get along well.`` she said, ignoring the fact that she really annoyed Jasper with her pranks and shenanigans sometimes.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Raya
Raya looked up in surprise at the mention of him being a Jolteon. She had seen many eeveeloutions in the ceremony, but she had thought they were all related. "I get what you mean, Esme is practically the opposite of me and we still get along well. Most of the time at least," she said reaching down for a cup of coffee. Balancing the cup on the plate, she stood up and looked around. "Oh is that him?" she asked, gesturing towards Jasper.

Sam waited for his dorm mate to go out of the room. He had something he needed to do. He went out of the school. He walked along the forest trail. He came a secret beach. Hardly anyone know of it. He had found it when he was exploring the island with Leo.

Leo and sent Sam a message that he needed to talk with him about something. Sam was not worried in the least. He was happy that Leo wanted to meet in their spot. The spot they found together to be away from everything.

Sam saw the boat that Leo used to get here from the other island school. He stood on the beach waiting for Sam to saw. Sam was excited to see his loving boyfriend. That was until he saw the look that was on his face. Sam knew something was wrong the moment that he stood in front of Leo. Sam went in for a hug and Leo kind of just brushed him off. It felt like he was not really into it. "Is everything ok Leo? You seem a bit off today." Sam stood back. Leo looked almost mad at something.

Leo had a grave look in his eyes. "Well I am here to break up with you. I have been wanting to do this for the longest time now. It is not you. I just felt as if what we had was not the same anymore."

Sam was dumbfounded. He did not expect this news. He was sure he loved Leo. He had hoped that Leo would be his one and only. Sam saw them together for a long time. He had dreams of being with Leo, bringing up a family together, spending years in happiness. All of that came crashing down in front of him.

Sam had tears in his eyes. He would not let this get the best of him. "Well I know that we have had our differences but surely we can work them out somehow."

Leo had a stern look on his face as he backed up from Sam. "I am sorry but I just can't do this anymore. What we have now is not the same. We don't even go to the same school anymore."

"Fine just go I don't ever want to see you again." Leo just stood there he was shocked at the words Sam had just used. He would not have expected them at all.

Leo turned and walked to the boat he came to the beach on. He set off for his own school. He never even looked back.

If he had looked back he would have seen that Sam was up against a tree. He had his knees pulled up to his chest. His arms were wrapped around them. He leaned his head down on them. He just sobbed. He was very loud. It seemed like it could be heard through the quiet forest. He sat there and just cried. He hoped no one would find him like this. Though he knew Eve would feel something had happened to him and probably want to come and see if he was alright.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
``Mhm, that's him. He's a bit orange for Jolteon, you could say. `` Phoenix said, as she balanced a cup of Mocha on her plate. ``At first I thought he was another Shiny pokemon, but then I found out that Shiny Jolteons are green.`` she exclaimed, while she curled her hair with her finger. She turned to look at Jasper in the distance, with a Ditto pokeformer. A ditto? she thought. She always thought dittos where quite rare and the doubt that there would be any legendary or rare pokemon other then shiny pokemon at the school, even though it was a highly prestigious, luxurious school.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Raya
Orange? Now that she mentions it, he is a bit orange.
"Oh, there's a ditto next to him! Do you happen to know the ditto?" she asked. She didn't know anybody besides Esme and wondered if everybody else already had connections.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
``Hm, not really, but I noticed him behind the line when Jasper and I were getting our schedules and dorm keys.`` Phoenix replied, while waving at Jasper. He waved back. ``I think his name is.. John? I heard his name being called out with Jaspers name, when Ms. Voir was reading out our dorm partners.`` she said, wondering if she was right or wrong.

John followed Jasper through the Grand Hall, and when they reached the banquet hall John could smell the beautiful aromas of all the food that was laid out. Man, it smelled fantastic in here! Then John noticed that him and Jasper weren't the only ones here. A shiny Braxien Pokeformer was talking to a Vulpix Pokeformer. The Braxien must be Phoenix.
"Hello!" John called out to the pair, approaching them. "I'm John. I'm roommates with Jasper. You're Phoenix, right? Jasper told me about you."
John then turned to Raya.
"Hello! What's your name?" He asked.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
``Yeah. You're lucky you're room mates with him, he's really nice! Nice to meet you, John.`` said Phoenix. She'd turn to Jasper. ``What do you think is the best sweet here? I picked Tiramisu since it's my favourite!`` she asked Jasper.
``Most guys would say your ass is, but I'd definitely go for Strawberry Shortcake.`` he said, teasing Phoenix. She'd kick him in the shin, injuring him slightly, and she'd spin on one foot to turn around, then she crossed her arms. ``Don't mess with me.`` said Phoenix, with fire flaming in her crimson eyes.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Raya
She seems to have good memory. She looked closer and realized that the boy was a ditto pokeformer. Hiding her surprise, she replied "My name's Raya, it's nice to meet you," After introducing herself, she listened to Phoenix and Jasper joke around. I wonder if they're dating or something like that?

John watched as Phoenix and Jasper teased each other, and couldn't help but to smile. Jasper seemed a lot more relaxed now that he was with Phoenix.
"It's nice to meet you too." John said to Raya. He walked over to the buffet line and picked up a sandwich. Then, lifting up his shirt, John pressed the sandwich into his side. His skin on his side became a bit more liquid for a moment, before absorbing the sandwich and going back to it's normal look. Having eaten, John leaned against the table and looked back towards Raya.
"So! Where are you from?" John asked the Vulpix Pokeformer.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve followed, thoughts whirring in her head. She thought about the restricted Forest, and how fun it might be to sneak in there one day.
She shook her head. What am I thinking? Even I wouldn't do that..
As they walked, Eve pulled out her sketchpad and began drawing. It was a rough doodle of a drawing she planned to create, of a Gracidea flower. She loved doodling, particularly doodles of nature.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Raya
"Oh I'm from the Alolan region," Raya said as she took a sip of her coffee. "What about you?" she asked as she started eating her cake. She wondered how Esme was doing right now. A quick scan of the room told her that she wasn't at the buffet table. She'll probably come later, it's nothing to worry about. Or maybe she fell asleep. Actually no, I bet she's drawing, or maybe cooking her own food. Raya let out a small laugh as she thought of the activities her quiet twin liked to indulge in.

"Alola? Whoa, that's pretty cool." John said. He took another half of a sandwich and again pressed it into his side, letting his body absorb it. "My mother told me about that region. It's really warm and tropical there, right? Anyway, I'm just from a small island pretty close to Unova. Not many humans there. But it's nice! A lot of forests, and there were some old ruins to play around in."
Glancing back at Raya, John noticed that the Ninetails Pokeformer was looking around the room.
"Are you looking for something?" John asked.

Sam could not sit in the same spot that his world was just crushed in. He got up and whiped his eyes. He dusted himself off and started to walk along the beach. He did come to the more public side of the beach. It seemed nice there. He took his time to find a spot. It seemed there were others there so he kept on moving and found a spot on the beach to sit and watch the waves that came in and out of the surf.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Raya
"There are also some cold places along with forests," Raya explained as she stopped looking around. "Your island sounds like fun!" she exclaimed grinning. This world really is a diverse place, but there are similarities in places. "Oh sorry, I was looking for my twin Esme," she explained as she finished her snack.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
Phoenix took a sip of her Mocha, staring at Jasper with the corner of her eye, intensely.
``What?`` asked Jasper, shrugging.
``What? WHAT? You just said my ass was big, and in public!``
Jasper sighed, ``C'mon, It's not like I said it out loud or anything, plus, having a.. "curvaceous" body isn't that bad of a thing anyways..it was.. a compliment, yea. A compliment.`` he said, slightly embarrassed.
``Y'know I don't like being teased, especially when my ass is being mentioned.`` she said, before taking another bite of the sweet, cold chocolate dessert.
Jasper rolled his eyes, ``It was a joke.``
Phoenix scoffed. ``No no no, babe, jokes are supposed to be funny! That little insult, was definitely NOT funny.``
They continued to argue at the buffet table, insulting each other, until Phoenix got over it, which didn't take long.
Phoenix turned to look at Raya, ``Yeah, we get along really well.``

"You have a twin? Oh, that's cool! I don't have any biological siblings, but I do have two brothers and two sisters. None of them are going to school here right now, but my older brother and sister graduated from here." John said to Raya. Leaning against the buffet table, he watched as Jasper and Phoenix teased each other. Were they dating or something? Jasper had said that they were friends. Close friends, from the look of it. At Jasper's comments, John couldn't help but to unconsciously check out Phoenix. She was, in all reality, quite beautiful. John guessed he was right when he had noticed that there were going to be quite a few pretty girls in his class. Catching himself start to stare, John quickly turned back to the buffet table. The last thing he needed was to be a creep. He instead started to look over all the desserts... Which one should he try?

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Raya
"Wow you have a big family!" she exclaimed in surprise. "And you still have two more siblings that are you going to follow you," she said before sighing. "Is it stressful being a role model?" she asked curiously. She watched him look at the desserts and she started grinning when she remembered the absorption. "Are you going to absorb your food?" she asked. "Because that looked really cool last time," she said, still grinning. She looked at Phoenix and laughed. "That doesn't look wrong to me," she said.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
``All this talk about siblings makes me wonder.. isn't it annoying? Having to deal with with sharing your things, and so and so..`` asked Phoenix, ignorantly.
``Oh my gosh,`` Jasper facepalmed, ``Phoenix, you can't just ask people if they find their siblings annoying when you're annoying yourself.``
``Me? Annoying? Hehe~ You're so amusing, Jasper~`` she said, before completely changing her tone and body language, ``How am I annoying?`` said Phoenix, pointing at herself.
Jasper thought. ``Well, you're very clingy, like.. that time when I was gonna go out to go to a Tournament, you stalked me all the way there just to see what I did there.`` he said. ``Then, today, you kicked me just for teasing you. You know I didn't mean it because I don't like your type.`` he added, before he took another sip of his tea. ``Third, all those times that you pranked me-``
Phoenix interrupted, ``Alright, alright, I might be a bit annoying, but that's only a tiny bit.`` she admitted, before taking another sip of her mocha.