• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pollen-Puff

Previously Ampharos' Dragon Blood
Courage tried the sauce, though he wasn't a big fan of spicy foods. It tasted great - until a few spices kicked in. SPICY! Though the sauce probably would have tasted great to others, Courage couldn't handle any kind of spice. He accidentally used Heal Bell as he coughed and then promptly tripped. "It's good, but I can't handle spice. It's probably great to anyone else, but I can't do spicy."

Last edited:
"Well it was made to complement the sweetness of the berries. If you hand me the suger I can cut down on the spice." Sam tried the sauce. It was too spicy to him as well. He would have to check the spices and see what they did to certain berries. It seemed that they made these berries too spicy. "You are right this is too spicy. Sorry about that. I did not mean to make it that way."

Wynn then saw all the students file out, and she figured with this she would need to be to her office soon. She would have to go over her list of students for each period, get her lesson plans set, and file reports to Zelda. It seemed as if she had a bunch to do, but being like a gym teacher in the real world there wasn't much classwork and reports to send off. Wynn then joined the crowd of students, bustling into the hall. She figured she would grab some food from the banquet hall before she left to do her work, as the school always had the most extravagant foods and Wynn wasn't one to pass up free cuisine.
She soon entered the banquet hall, but was rather surprised to see that not many students were there. Whatever, more food for her then. Wynn then grabbed a plate, and filled it with an assortment of different cheeses, crackers, and little pastries. It wouldn't hurt to take a bit of it, as many students were at their dorms getting set up, this was going to go to waste if nobody ate it. She then promptly left, waving to the few lingering students.
Wynn then walked down the empty hall that led to the teacher's officespocketheels clicking being the only audible noise down the corridor, other than the faint noise of the dorm hall. She then arrived, fishing a key out of her pocket and unlocking the door. Wynn then sat down at her desk after shutting the door, wanting to hurry with her work.

Pollen-Puff

Courage stopped simmering the soup and handed Sam the sugar. "Is there a certain flavor you prefer? I'll try to buy some berries tomorrow, so if you'd prefer any certain type of berry or flavor, just tell me." The Audino poured the soup into bowls and put them at the table. "Maybe sometime we could maybe have a battle. I'm not very offensive but I have my strategies, and it would help us get to know each other."

"Well I don't really battle much. My trainer is more of a performer. She loves to be on stage. Though it would be fun to test out a few moves in this form. I like sweet and sour berries. Though I don't mind a little spice as long as it helps to bring out other flavors." Sam took the suger and used it and a little milk to cut the sauce. He turned a burner on the stove on and heated the sauce to thicken it. He took a different spoon and held it out to Courage. "Here try this. I hope it is better. I might have went a little spice happy on the first attempt. This should be better."

Pollen-Puff

Courage tried the new sauce and it tasted AMAZING. Every good quality of the original was there with some new sweetness. "Oh, wow. This is REALLY GOOD. It's okay if you don't want to battle, my trainer is a coordinator and she likes to enter me in contests. Well, until she moved to Alola. The soup is ready but I need to write down some berries to get tomorrow."

"Sure this needs to thicken a little more then it will be ready. I might add some fruits to the list. Let me know if you need some help with it. Also thanks for the praise." Sam pulled out the toasted bread and lay some of the thinly sliced berries on top. When the sauce was ready he took a spoon and spooned some of it on top of the berries. After he was done with that he took two plates and soup bowls. He placed the sandwiches on the plates and soup in the bowls. He placed them on the small table in the common room of their dorm.

"Yeah, that's me." John said. He watched as the Braxien girl walked away before turning his attention back to Jasper. "Yeah, you're right. We should probably head over. Let's go!"
John picked up his room key and schedule, and started to make his way over to the dorms. Jasper didn't seem like too weird of a guy... Yet, at least. John wondered who the Braxien girl was. A friend? A girlfriend? A sibling? He'd have to ask Jasper about that eventually. On the way, John turned to Jasper.
"So, Jasper, where are you from?" John asked.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve let out a squeak of surprise, but soon began keeping up with Inazumi.
"I can go faster!" she taunted jokingly, beginning to use Quick Attack. She sped ahead, going at an impressive speed.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
``I came here all the way from Kalos, but I'm from Kanto, since I was born there.`` Jasper replied, as he walked down the hallways looking for door number 148. He paused for a second when he finally found his dorm and he peered inside, and there was his suitcase lying down there. He began unpacking. First, he hung all his clothes in his closet. The clothes all shared in common: they were all either designer, or from an expensive, well-known brand. He then hung up a few pictures of his trainer, Robin. After that, he spread out the white bedsheets on his bed with a few white pillows. Finally, he was done decorating.

Inazuma laughed as Eve ran ahead of her. Inazuma used agility and managed to get ahead of Eve. She look at Eve while running, sticking her tongue out and blowing razz-berries. When Inazuma looked where she was going though, she ran face first into their dorm door, causing her to have a nosebleed.
"Ouch." she said, laughing again.

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Esme
Esme opened the door to her dorm and stepped in. It seems like Blue is already here. She looked at the two sides of the room, they seemed to be the same except her side was undecorated. She headed over to the left bed and started unpacking. Her items contained light and pastel colors and she had many fantasy books along with quite a few sketchpads. After hanging up fairy lights, she changed into more comfortable sleep attire, deciding to finish unpacking tomorrow.
Raya
Raya watched the Braxien girl walk off and decided that she would introduce herself again later. She got a few refreshments before walking to her dorm. 6 dorms away from Esme, I wonder how she's feeling? As she turned her key and walked in, she looked at the beds. It seems like my suitcase was delivered here. She began to unpack, with many colorful and bright colored items.

Last edited:

qlovers

Previously pæstella
Nine dorms away from Jasper, that isn't that bad, is it? Phoenix thought. She looked over at Raya and smiled. She also decided to unpack, since she was excited to decorate her room. She first started off by spreading out the pastel purple bedsheets made of velvet, and placed many black pillows, along with a small Honekoneko plush. She then hung up her clothes, that were pastel-goth themed. After that, she hung up some pastel purple coloured fairy lights shaped like candies and placed a few black and light purple wax candles near the windowsill. After a while, she was finally done. Phoenix collapsed onto the bed, tired.
``Whew, finally. All that unpacking made me tired. Wanna go get some refreshments or something to eat?`` she asked.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve tried to skid to a stop before the door, but failed miserably. Fortunately/unfortunately, her hand hit the handle before her body hit the door, causing it to open and Eve to faceplant onto the floor of the dorm.
"Oops."
She laughed at her own clumsiness, not concerned about her bruised forehead.

Inazuma laughed at the girls antics. She grabbed a tissue, put it under her nose and put a hand out, wanting to help Eve up. Her forehead looked bruised, so once she helped her up, she went to grab an ice pack for her.

Pollen-Puff

Courage heard two bonks and got curious. "I'm going to go check that noise out, be right back." When he walked out of his dorm, he saw an Eevee and a Pikachu who were laughing cheerfully. He nervously came up to them and said "Hi, I'm Courage, I live in room 133. Are you two ok? I heard loud bonks and if anyone's hurt, I know Heal Pulse."

Sam walked out with Courage. He soon saw his little sister hit the floor trying to open the door. He could not help himself and start to laugh. "Oh Eve did you think the floor was lonely again?" He had a slight smirk on his face.

"Uhh, well, I kinda ran into the door, and gave myself a nosebleed, and Eve ran, opened the door handle, and landed on the floor and now she has a bruise on her forehead." Inazuma said, blushing because of embarrassment. She smiled, at the remark Eve's brother had just stated. 'Sibling love.' She thought as she turned the bloody side of the tissue under her nose to the clean side of it

Pollen-Puff

Courage quickly used Heal Bell to make a bell chime, as was his habit before using Heal Pulse. He then put his hands together and made a small transparent sphere and spread his hands as the Heal Pulse released blue waves from it. They then became pink as the Audino concentrated and began to heal the Pikachu and Eevee. "This should help. It's the only healing move I know, but I do have a few Sitrus Berries with me. I probably packed too many berries, but it's the only way I can heal."

The blood from Inazuma's nose suddenly stopped. She threw her tissue in the bin
"Thank you," She shouted."What were your boys names again? I didn't quite catch them when Zelda-I mean Mrs Voir called them out. Mine is Inazuma, but you can call me Zuma for short" she said, putting her hand out to shake.

Pollen-Puff

"Hi, I'm Courage the Audino." The boy shifted into Audino form and used his ear feelers to try and see if the Pikachu - she said to call her Zuma and the Eevee were okay, then shyly shook Zuma's hand. Courage used a weak Play Nice to try and calm himself down and be more friendly. "Do you want me to try and use a move to lower your Attack temporarily? That way, until it wears off, your speed moves won't create as big of an impact and you can race around freely!"

"Oh, that would be nice! Yes please!" She answered to the shiny hearing Pokemon. She hadn't seen many Audinos at the school, but to have one in her class, that was willing to do a move to let her run freely-that, to her, was awesome. She smiled, and laughed a bit

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve threw a playful grin at her brother. “Oh, big brother, always coming to save his little sister. How touching,” she poked jokingly. She was healed by Courage, and got up. She smiled brightly, like nothing had happened.
“Thank you!” she exclaimed.

"Would you guys like to come over for something to eat. We made plenty. It would give me a chance to tell some embarrassing stories about Eve." He grinned playfully. He really only picked on his little sister because he loved her.

Pollen-Puff

Courage decided between Play Nice and Baby-Doll Eyes. Baby-Doll Eyes seemed like the best idea, so the Normal-type summoned up as much cuteness as he could as his eyes glowed blue and he fixated his gaze on the Electric-type. The two glowed blue and the move was finished. He then heard something about the two coming over and was excited to maybe make some new friends. "That's fine with me, I'll go make some more soup. Oh, and Zuma, your Attack should be lowered and it should last for a while." The Audino changed back into human form and walked inside his dorm to make more soup. It didn't take long, and about five minutes later everything was ready.

"Thank you!" She exclaimed."And yes- I would love to come over for some soup. I have very high standards, so this better be 5-star!" She said, jokingly. She didn't really have low standards, but not high either. If it was nice, comforting and and if other people liked it, she would probably like it too. Though she had her dislike, too. One of them being carrots. She was a mouse pokemon, though some thought she was a rabbit. Inazuma snapped out of her daydream. She walked out of her dorm and toward the next door.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Oh, please! I've got plenty about you! You're not the only one with stories..."
She nodded. "I'm game. Food does sound pretty good right now..."

"Well I have also made some sandwiches as well. If you don't like the soup then you will like them." He led his sister and her roomate into the kitchen of his dorm. He took some more of the bread he had toasted and started to fix two more sandwiches for the girls. He placed thinly sliced berries on the bread and he took the sauce he made and spooned it over the top. He placed another slice of bread on top and placed it on a plate he got from the cupboard. He then took and served the soup in two bowls. He set the plates on the table in front of the two empty chairs.

Inazuma sat in one of the empty chairs. She picked up the sandwich and took a bite from it
"Wow, this is really good!" Zuma exclaimed, talking while chewing the sandwich. She swallowed.
"So, tell me embarrassing stories about each other. She smirked, a mischievous look on her face. She loved listening to people tell those kind of stories. She looked at Sam and Eve. They were no doubt troublemakers, and would probably fight over who would tell a story first.

Pollen-Puff

Courage poured his soup into bowls and sat down at the table. "It might be a little bit hot. I didn't know we would have four for dinner so I had to make some extra which didn't get the chance to cool down." The Audino-boy ate part of the sandwich and it really was delicious. "I'd like to hear these stories, too, and then maybe I can tell some."

"Uh. That's pretty cool." John said, following Jasper into the dorm room. It was pretty nice. He began to unpack as well, putting his clothes in drawers under his bed. John started to unpack his textbooks, placing them on the bookshelf. Finally, John unpacked his prank gear, putting them in his desk. Perfect. Glancing over at Jasper, John wondered if he was a fan of pulling pranks on people. But something else caught his eye.
"Hey, what's with the picture of the human?" John asked, pointing out the picture of Jasper's trainer.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
``Oh, him? That's my Trainer from Kanto. His name is Robin, he was pretty cool, and nice. I kinda miss him, though.`` he'd reply, glancing over at John while he'd lay on his comfy, soft white bed. ``Do you have a trainer, or at least had a trainer before?`` he'd ask him, sitting up.

"That firework show was incredible." The Amaura sat in the back of the huge classroom was absolutely thrilled with the opening ceremony. Sebastian had received his room from Ms. Voir a bit late, as he had been seated in the back of the Auditorium due to the lack of seats in the front when he arrived. He was given room 140...and no dormmate? Oh well. Having some solitude would give him some time to himself before he had a permanent roommate. The Amaura began to pace down the huge hall, he was awestruck by the architecture as he filed down the corridor, and as he emerged from the door with a few other students to get to the dorm area. It was stunning as was the school, and Sebastian couldn't help but wonder who he would meet here. The library or observatory- if they had one- would probably be magnificent too, as the dorms even seemed so elegant for what they were. It was like they would be staying at a five-star hotel, even something grander than that. Paintings lined the walls Sebastian paced by, some that he had never seen before and those that must be extremely expensive to even own, as they were so rare. He passed by a few rooms, noting a wonderful aroma that smelled of berries and freshly made toast.
Sebastian was already so fascinated with this school, and he hadn't been here but an hour or so, that even. He stopped near the aroma, as his human form wore him out significantly, especially since he wasn't a well-versed Pokeformer as he saw many were. He leaned against the wall, trying to recover from the slight fatigue before he continued. "This hallway is longer than I expected." He spoke to himself, receiving odd stares from the other Pokeformers as he seemed to not be flocking to their dorms as they were.

Last edited:

Kitsune Kiara

Previously Keen Kitsune
Raya looked over at her roommate. Aside from the slight purple and black gothic theme she got going on, she reminded her of her sister. "Sure!" she replied. She had already eaten earlier today, but she didn't eat a lot. She got up from her bed and walked to the door. Reaching the door, she opened it. "I hope they have coffee cake, I love those," she said. "What's your favorite dessert?" she asked, trying to start a friendly conversation.

Blue had come out from the bathroom before seeing Esme in the room. "Oh, greetings didn't hear you come through the door," she said sitting down on the bed with her mask off at the moment showing both gold eyes but gave a gentle smile as she was thinking of Masalada's since they were very sweet. "-I wonder if they do have them here...I want one..." she thought glancing away from Esme for the moment before looking back at her again.-

"Uh... No. I don't have a trainer. But I think that my mom did. She seems to have a liking for humans." John said. He sat back on his bed, looking at Jasper. "...so... If you have a trainer, then why are you here and not with him?"
A slightly purple blush began to spread across John's face, and a panicked expression appeared.
"I mean, if you don't want to talk about it, like if its a bad subject for you, you don't have to talk about it!" John said. The last thing he wanted to do was to make his roommate uncomfortable.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Eve grinned. "Weeeell, I've got plenty. For example, I was trying to teach Sam how to use Glitzy Glow once. He ended up doing it wrong and blinding himself for the rest of the day. I was supposed to keep him from smashing into trees and the like, but I may have forgotten once or twice." She smirked mischievously.

"Yeah she did get me good with that one. Though I did get you back. Remember how I made you a soup for being so nice to me, but when you tasted it, it ended up burning your mouth from the spice. She talked like this for the rest of the day." He started talking like his tongue was way too big for his mouth. It sounded like it was almost painful. "The best part was when she had to read in front of the whole class. I had a friend who sent me a recording of it."

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Fiiine. That's true, not gonna lie. But it's not like I didn't get you back! During the school talent show, you tried to do a handstand and fell over and on top of Viola. I was dying! And it may or may not have been because I used Bouncy Bubble on the stage just before you went." She winked.

qlovers

Previously pæstella
~Jasper~
Jasper would stay quiet for a moment. He'd turn his face away,``Yea, I'd rather not say it... and anyways, it's not your fault.. you were probably just curious, so it's fine. `` he'd reply. ``Anyways, do you want to get some refreshments or something to eat?`` he'd ask him, smiling slightly, swiping his hair back.

~Phoenix~
``Oh, mine's definitely Tiramisu. I tried it with cheesecake once and it was really good!`` she'd reply. ``Coffee cake is delicious too, though.`` she'd add, as she walked outside the room, thanking Raya for opening the door for her.