1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokédex 3D Pro Released + New Dream World Pokédolls

1. Demelza

Demelza Eevee Tamer
    Staff Member Moderator

Today saw the long awaited release of the Pokédex 3D Pro app for the Nintendo 3DS console outside of Japan, but for those of you uninterested in the app, the Pokémon Global Link also announced a new international promotion for the Dream World allowing you to obtain three new Pokédolls.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Pokédex 3D Pro has now been released internationlly, the app is an updated version of the Pokédex 3D app which was released last year for free alongside the release of the 3DS eShop. The 3D Pro version, however, won't be free and will cost you £13.49. The new version includes details on all 649 Pokémon such as their type, learnable moves, egg groups, etc. and also has a special challenge mode, which sees you taking part in a number of quizzes built to test your Pokémon knowledge.

New Pokédoll Promotion Revealed

[​IMG]

Pokémon Global Link today, which gives fans the chance to get their hands on three rare Pokédolls in the shape of Groudon, Kyogre and Rayquaza. Like most Global Link promotions you need a password to unlock it, which is: HDW3AD

#1 Demelza, Nov 8, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 4, 2013

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Demelza, Nov 8, 2012.

1. Doctor Oak
      Doctor Oak
      £13.49

What the hell is wrong with you, Nintendo?
    2. Demelza
      Demelza
      They've priced it roughly the same as the official guide/Pokédex books they release each generation, as a quick search shows them priced at about £12-15 depending on the Pokémon generation the book is from and where you buy it. The Pokédex 3D Pro was always set to be highly priced, but I was hoping it'd never make it over £10. Having said that, I had guessed it'd be £15, so at least it made it under that... just. >>
    3. Magpie
      Magpie
      I was bad and I bought it. Bad Ferne. Bad.

But it's awesome and I love it. I really love how the 'Dex dude reads the Pokemon's name just like in the Anime xD
    4. Coreysawrus
      Coreysawrus
      Part of me wants to buy it, part of me doesn't. Luckily I don't have any money so I can't impulse buy
    5. Linkachu
      Linkachu

I am seriously tempted to buy that overpriced erm, thing. Haven't broken down quite yet, but we'll see how long that lasts me. <<;
    6. Magpie
      Magpie
      But look, look how cute he is >:D

[​IMG]
    7. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      :O

Maaaaaaaaagpiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiie! ;_;

And now I'm considering that I could finally create a proper AR pic including every member of my dream team with this app... Hmmmmm.
    8. Magpie
      Magpie

:angel:

I didn't think of that! A team shot would look amazing ^__^
    9. Coreysawrus
      Coreysawrus
      I want it even more D: Damn you, I need to save for other thing ;_; *tries to resist*
    10. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      I bought the app, and I really like the app, but as soon as a new one is released (which is sure to happen once Gen 6 is out) I'll be kicking myself for wasting so much cash on it. :p

But for now I'm enjoying it, and I'm going to have lots of fun making AR pics and completing all of the Pokemon quizzes. I'm surprised by how many of the oldschool Pokemon models have been redone, too.