• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokédaycare

Greetings welcome to my RP Poke daycare! In This RP you are a Pokémon lefted by your parents to stay here somedays The rules:

1.follow the pokecharms rules

2.be gentle

3.only Pokémon of The FIRST form

4.Have fun

5.You can have two charachters

6.you can be a daycarer

Name:
Personality:
Species:
Shiny:
Extra:
Abilities:

Name:Shun
Personality: friendly, loyal, sometimes scary,like scaring peoples
Species:Riolu
Shiny:no
Extra:have red eyes
Abilities:make his body all Black Just showing his eyes

Name: Dan
Personality:loyal, friendly, sometimes serious
Shiny:no
Extra:have black fur and is Shun brother
Abilities:good at hiding and jumping

"Hehe let's make again" he said putting some ketchup packets on his hand and reaching near to a Pokémon making his body all Black "don't you know How to greet a New friend? Shake my hand" he said with Dan looking

Name: Aoki

Species: Pachirisu

Personality: Excessively serious and painfully polite, on account of the fact that she is being trained as a therapy pokemon. She is being sent to daycare so that she learns how to make friends with other pokemon, and thus will get along with the rest of her future trainer's team.

Shiny: Yes

Extra: Wears a blue vest, to indicate that she is a therapy pokemon in training.

Abilities: Knows how to spot the signs of a panic attack, and can tolerate being petted for long periods of time.

Aoki sat alone on a swing, having already become bored of this place. None of the other pokemon her age were particularly interesting, and all they ever talked about was what they were going to do when they grew up. That alone would've been fine, if it didn't involve trainers. It was always, 'I want to belong to a champion', or 'I want to belong to a top coordinator', or 'I want to be a rental pokemon at a coliseum!' They were all completely stupid. Once they were caught, it didn't matter what they wanted, only what their trainer wanted.

Aoki knew that first hand. Though she was a therapy pokemon, and therefore, her primary purpose was to help the anxiety-stricken trainer was going to be given to when she grew up, she also knew that she had to be a functioning member of their team, be that in battle, or in contests, or showcases, or whatever else... It didn't matter what she wanted.

Last edited:
(OOC: I will be introducing the other character sooner or later in the roleplay. Also, there is a good reason for why I purposefully misspelled a good bit of words for when my character was writing in his notebook.)

Name:
His name is unknown. (This will be revealed by a certain action as the roleplay progresses.)
Personality: He is intransigent; especially towards others that seem like authority figures to him. He is highly aggressive around others when he is threatened, as he has a very short temper. He has a hard time communicating and socially interacting with others; as he communicates only with the help of his body language and writing as a result.
Species: He is a Jangmo-o.
Shiny: He is not shiny.
Extra: He carries around a short, thick pencil, and a small notebook around with him.
Abilities: He is adroit in close quarters combat. He is also adept at writing, though he is not exactly the best when it comes to spelling.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIC:

A sad-looking Jangmo-o sat down near the swings, silently sulking over to himself. He was beyond frightened of the Daycare, as he was alone. He had no help to assist him other than the authorities; which were already a pain for him to attempt to converse with. He also had no trainer; no one knew if he even had parents. He quietly cried to himself, as he opened his small notebook. He started to write in the notebook with his jumbo pencil, as he wrote in an empty page, "Tooday is knot soo good. Ei have beeen sewo ssad, an ai feal like I just want too cryi... Ai doo not have aneione to help me, as eit waas horeeibal."

He closed his notebook as soon as he wrote the period after the last word. He was oblivious to the other Pokémon that was on one of the swings by herself. He quietly sobbed to himself; water rushed down from his eyes like a waterfall. He held his notebook and pencil with a modest grip, as he angrily thought to himself, "I just want to go to someone that can take care of me; someone that can also help me out here. It's just so bad! I can't believe that I'm having to stay here just because someone caught me being alone like that! Come on! Can't a little baby have his own alone time?"

Dan noticed a Pokémon crying and runned to there "what happened?, You don't wanna stay here?,you are hungry?,you want leave?" Dan asked worried because If he not taked Care of The daycare his mom would even kill him

The Jangmo-o replied to Dan in a sheepish tone, "Umm... uhh... uhh... umm... I- I- I- uh.... umm..." He was too nervous to even say anything to Dan that was at least understandable; even for being such the baby that he was. He took in a deep breath and said in a more anxious tone, "I- I- I... It... is... hard... t- to... exp- explain..." He tried to think of a quick, reasonable excuse to use since he was having to talk with Dan. He knew that telling the truth could possibly result in a long lecture, or even a fight. He stayed awfully quiet soon after, as he continued to think of a believable pretext that could be used to conceal the truth.

"you can talk it's okay" Dan Said smiling to the jangmo-o "no mater what you say I NOT Will hurt you, you can Trust me" he said with a big smile on the face

The Jangmo-o had a hard time conveying his message to Dan; his impaired communication made it hard to socially interact with him. He mumbled in a gun-shy tone, "I- I- umm... uhh... look... it's h- hard for m- me to t- ta- talk..." He saw Dan's big smile that shined terror towards him, as his anxiety started to stack like package deliveries. His body trembled with the consternation that could be perused from his teary eyes. His tail perked up with the discomposure that was now abundant within him. His loose, light gray scales quivered about with the light breeze that cuddled around his babyish body.

He sniffled at Dan after he finished murmuring at him. A distinct cry could be heard from his childish sobs. A large quantum of adrenaline streamed throughout his body; his tail twitched from the excess energy that came from his heart. He was still oblivious to the other Pokémon that was still alone on the swing. He continued to sob at Dan, as he used his left arm in a futile attempt to mask his dejection.

Name: Nettle
Personality: quiet, serious, calm
Species: Chikorita
Shiny: yes
Extra: hides behind the leaf on her head
Abilities: can heal other pokemon with synthesis

Nettle was hiding in a bush, hearing the Jangmo-o's cries. She wanted to help, but didn't know how to. She retreated deeper into the leaves as she heard Dan's voice, making faint rustling sounds, then relaxed as she heard him move away, getting close enough to see the pokemon on the swings.

Last edited:
"welp not worked" Shun Said walking to the nettle direction making his body all Black "chikorita, don't you know How to greet a New friend? Shake my hand"

Name:Cerol
Personality: Shy at first, helpful
Species:
Shiny: No
Extra: Blue scarf
Abilities: Can change his color, but not uses it too much. He not likes this ability.

Cerol walked into daycare, and looked around. "Why is here so much Pokémon?" he whispered to himself.

The Chikorita shook her head and bolted out of the bush, frantically searching for another place to hide. Desperate, she began digging to escape Shun, only making a slight dent in the earth. Frustrated with herself, she sat down, covering her face with the leaf.

Nettle shook in fear, and took off again. This time she tried hiding near the swings. She peeked out from behind a piece of wood and saw Cerol. She wasn't sure what pokemon he was, and the others in the daycare were also frightening for their own reasons. The leaf on her head swayed back and forth in front of her, serving to calm her down slightly.

Nettle hoped she had lost Shun, since he was scary to her. The unidentifiable pokemon didn't seem to like her. That was fine with her, as long as she wasn't disturbed too much. She sat down in her hiding spot, humming to herself.

The Jangmo-o overheard the ominous voice that came from Shun's direction. He felt threatened from the menacing tone, as he turned towards the building that towered over him. He sluggishly walked towards the building while he kept his notebook and pencil held with a tighter grip. He continued to sob to himself, while his scales quietly vibrated with the zephyr in the cool air. His teary eyes rained down like cascading waterfalls, as he plodded towards the building with thundering stomps!

Nettle felt the ground shake before she heard crying, and knew that the Jangmo-o was on the move. She looked out from the pile of wood she had hidden herself in, and a calming scent began to fill the air.

Cerol sits in corner, and changes his color, so no one will able to see him. "That's better" Cerol said, but fast enough he understands, that someone heard him... "Oh..."

Name: Nate
Personality: He is rather anxious and can sometimes have anxiety attacks but has a kind heart and always wants to make friends. However, he has trouble making friends and often makes a fool of himself.
Species: Rockruff
Shiny: Hell naw
Extra: He has a red handkerchief around his neck and has part of his right ear missing.
Abilities: He is very skilled at tracking things down, because of his amazing sense of smell.

Nate walked into the daycare with a very nervous face as he sheepishly looked around for where to go. He was clueless as to what to do at this point and was already on the verge of crying since he was being abandoned by his loved ones, who he thought he could trust. He walked around lost looking for somewhere to go.

Nettle pawed at her leaf, trying to make the smell from it go away. She was afraid it might attract attention from any new Pokemon that came in. She moved closer to the stack of logs, the leaf still giving off a faint scent.

Cerol sit in the corner. "Nobody heard me? Wow..." Cerol said. "When I will stop? Somebody can hear me..." Cerol was thinking to himself... (Sorry for my bad English, and my phone XD )

Nate's nose twitched as he picked up an aromatherapeutic smell, that seemed to have calmed him down slightly and relieved his stress, but his anxiety still remained. Nate followed the pleasant smell. He reached a pile of logs and was confused. "W-why was that pile of wood giving off that smell?" He whispered to himself. He inspected it closely and noticed a leaf popping out from behind it. He immediately realized that the leaf was the source of the smell. Nate then climbed on top of the pile of wood and approached the leaf. He closed his eyes and sniffed it, taking in the pleasant smell that seemed to calm him down with everyone sniff. He was oblivious of the fact that it was a Chikorita's leaf that it belonged to and continued to smell the leaf.

Aoki finally tired of sitting alone on the swing, and got up, adjusting her vest. What else could she do around here? There was a training ground, but she didn't want to go and train right now...

She looked around, eyes finally resting on a rockruff, who appeared to have found a chikorita's leaf. Were they playng hide and seek, perhaps? Maybe she could join in!

Aoki bounced over to the rockruff, straightening her vest out, "Looks like you found that chikorita! Mind if I join your game?"

Nettle looked up at the Rockruff, a little startled at its sudden appearance. "Hello..." she said quietly, not wishing to startle it. The leaf reached up to pat him on the head as Nettle tried acting normal, smiling a little. She almost fell down when a Pachirisu popped out from seemingly nowhere.

Is she surprised by the fact that I'm here, or the fact that I'm shiny?

Aoki bowed respectfully, tail swishing as she stepped forward. "Good day," she greeted cordially, unused to casual conversation with other pokemon her age, "My name is Aoki, I'm a shiny pachirisu, and I'm a therapy pokemon in training."

Nate turned to Aoki with a nervous look on his face, since this was a stranger and the first person he interacted with, or so he thought. "Chikorita? What do you me-" Nate asked confused as he got cut off by the leaf he was smelling tapped him on the head, after hearing a quiet hello from underneath it. Nate looked down to see a smiling Chikorita. "AH! I'm SORRY! I THOUGHT IT WAS JUST A LEAF. IT SMELLED NICE SO I SMELT IT AND I DIDN'T KNOW. PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" Nate screamed as his anxiety told him that he angered the Chikorita when he blatantly didn't. Nate stumbled over his feet as he tried to urgently back of and he fell off the pile of wood and landed on his side. Feeling humiliated, he curled up in a ball and started to whimper and cry. His tears streamed down his face and fell off but it was caught by his red handkerchief that he had a major sentimental value to. Nate laid there making dog crying noises, hoping to block out everyone else, trying to not make his anxiety attack worse.

Nettle's eyes widened, and she ran over to the Rockruff, trying to comfort it. "It's okay! It's fine, don't worry about it..." She turned to Aoki and asked for help. "You can fix this, right?"

Shun appeared in the side of Nate "Sup" he said to everyone relaxed "my mim is the owner of here Sooooooo If I want I can expulse you Guys" Shun Said to make the others pokémons fear

"Uh... I think I might be able to..." Aoki replied. She was still in the early stages of her training, and she was being trained for a human, not for a pokemon, but she still ought to try something...

Aoki approached the rockruff, and cutely curled up next to him, wrapping her tail around her tiny body, as she had been trained to do.

"Um... It's going to be ok?" She squeaked, "Nobody's mad at you..."

Nettle growled at Shun in fear and anger. She walked up to him, saying "You might want to get out of here before you get a beatdown, buddy." Leaves began floating in midair, making it clear she intended to attack if Shun didn't go away.

Nate started to shake and moan and cry even louder. His eyes were closed tightly shut and his entire body was rather tense. His loud moans made him not hear Nettle trying to reassure him and twitched when Nettle touched him. He then felt a presence beside him and a soft voice that calmed him down slightly. He slowly opened his eyes, revealing his teary, scared eyes. "R-Really?" He said to Aoki. He then noticed a Riolu overlooking the group and it made Nate really nervous once more. He slightly pushed himself away on the ground trying to make some distance from the fighting type.

(OOC: I am introducing my second character into the roleplay now.)

Name:
Sakura
Personality: She is jolly and soft-spoken to others. She is very compassionate, as she likes to socialize with others. She also does not like to fight, since she despises hurting others.
Species: She is a Meganium.
Shiny: No, she is not shiny.
Extra: She carries around a pouch that contains medicinal items and some other items for other needs.
Abilities: She can calm discontent Pokémon more easily, as the sweet aroma that emits from her flower pedals.
-------------------------------------------------
BIC:

The Jangmo-o continued to approach at the building, as he wept from his abundant grief. He was oblivious to the other Pokémon that were nearby, as he was too occupied with his unease. His tail perked up to a rather sweet fragrance that filled the air around him. He looked around, as he saw some green vines slowly picking him up.

He squirmed from the soft grip that the vines had on him, as he cried at the vines that held his tiny body. He turned his head towards the Pokémon that held him, as he said, "W- who... a- are... y- yo-.... you....." His body was trembling from the fright that was clearly noticeable to the Pokémon.

The Pokémon introduced herself, as she replied in a calm tone, "Well... I'm Sakura, I'm a Meganium... I know, you're probably scared since I'm big, but don't be so scared little one. I'm here to help you, because you don't look so good." The Jangmo-o was silent at her tranquil voice, as he resisted the sweet scent that emitted from her pedals around her neck.

Nate looked at the reassuring Pachirisu and tried not to look At the Riolu. "O-okay," Nate said to Aoki as he uneasiness started to ooze out of him and his tenseness left his muscles. He lifted his handkerchief with his paw and wiped his eyes, leaving two small wet patches on it. "I-I'm Nate," Nate stuttered as he felt comfortable enough around this Pachirisu to speak.

Nettle whipped her head around, and spotted the strange pokemon that avoided her. The leaves continued floating, hovering close to Riolu's feet. Her tense stance relaxed, and she walked back to stand by Nate, ignoring the unfamiliar pokemon.