• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PokéCross: A Navi Out of Water (Take 2)

(OOC: Alright, it's time to put the gears back on after getting back from the holidays and the dreaded hospital.)

BIC:

While Aquaman and Toadman were still out cold like lifeless dolls, the computer seemed to be in quite a rush when it came to its actions. The screen read:

DECRYPTING FILE...
ACCESSING FILE...

After the file was decrypted within mere seconds, the screen read after loading up:

[WARNING: UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. ALL CHANGES ARE TO BE ONLY MADE BY THE OPERATOR AND ALWAYS REQUIRE A UNIQUE PASSCODE OR THE OVERRIDER KEY FOR ANY CHANGE MADE. PLEASE NOTIFY THE LICENSING OFFICE IF THIS FILE IS TAMPERED IN ANY WAY.]

CLICK THE SLASHED LETTER OR QUICKLY PRESS THE TILDE KEY TWICE TO MAKE ANY CHANGES: O

USERNAME: ***********
PASSCODE: ***********
REQUIRE PASSCODE FOR ACCESSING FILES: Y/N

ATK PROGS:
FORKBOMB: OFF // DANGER
ANTI DMG V1: ON // BUGGED
DOS ATK: OFF // FINE
TANGO AID: ON // CAUTION
RUSH SCAN: ON // BUGGED

DEF PROGS:
FIREWALL: ON // FINE
IDS: ON // BUGGED
NULL ROUTER: ON // CAUTION
EMERGENCY BLOCKER: OFF // CRITICAL
INCH KIT: OFF // DANGER

Meanwhile, back in Cyberworld, it appeared to be that Met was going to have to fend for himself since there appeared to be no one left within the ruins of the Cyber Café. A bunch of plasma cubes appeared in front of Met, as they all formed a column formation and stood vigilantly; almost as if they were establishing a clear zone of control for Met. The purple Navi gave a light sigh, as he shouted, "YOU THINK THREE PINK CUBES ARE GONNA STOP ME? JUST YOU WATCH KID, YOU'RE GONNA BE GROUND CODE WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU!"

The purple Navi fired his buster cannon, as he yelled, "Hurrrggghh... EAT MY BUSTER VIRUS!" A bright, orange sphere of energy came from the cannon, as it zoomed past the ruinous tables and the shattered bulbs lucky enough to see a Navi or two for one last time. Several seconds later, the sphere struck the middle cube, exploding into a thick cloud of smoke! Met flinched the moment when the sphere detonated upon contact with the cube, as there were numerous cracks seen all over the cube.

Met took out a pick that was about his size, as he carefully lifted it using his electromagnetic force contained within his small body and swiftly smashed the ground seconds later! A shock wave of bright energy was sent shooting towards the purple Navi soon after, as he attempted to roll in the opposite direction. However, that proved to be far useless than the Navi thought, as he was sent flying towards a broken chair and landed face first on the wooden floor! The Navi took off the various splinters on his right leg, sluggishly got on his feet soon after hugging the table and grunted, "Argh... I'm... not... done... with... y- you... yet! C- co... ome... a- a- at... me... b- br- bring... it!"

USERNAME: ***********
PASSCODE: ***********
REQUIRE PASSCODE FOR ACCESSING FILES: Y/N

ATK PROGS:
FORKBOMB: OFF // DANGER
ANTI DMG V1: ON // BUGGED
DOS ATK: OFF // FINE
TANGO AID: ON // CAUTION
RUSH SCAN: ON // BUGGED

DEF PROGS:
FIREWALL: ON // FINE
IDS: ON // BUGGED
NULL ROUTER: ON // CAUTION
EMERGENCY BLOCKER: OFF // CRITICAL
INCH KIT: OFF // DANGER

This was what Stror had seen that was actually important to him, although he read everything else above and it wasn't less important than everything. What he had seen was interesting to say the least. He noticed the abbreviations and tried his best to decipher the abbreviations of the programs in his own head. There was Forkbomb, which he thought maybe he threw forks that exploded. Nice. Anti damage version 1, probably negates damage. DOS attack, which attacks the disk operating system of a computer. Also nice. Tango Aid.... This one was strange... Was it creating or calling upon someone to help aid in combat? Probably. Rush Scan, which was probably quickly scanning for weaknesses but not very accurately as it was... Rushed.

On the defense programs, he saw firewall, which was self-explanatory; it helped stop viruses and malware attacks from affecting his own programs. IDS. Wasn't that... Intrusion... Detection System? Probably. That would come in handy if it weren't bugged, since it would sound alarms in Aquaman if there were ever an intruder. Null Router. Again, probably have something to do with nullifying wireless signals from a source, like nullifying internet. He shuddered when he thought about having no internet for a day. Even though he would probably just train until he got his internet back, he would still hate losing it. Then there was Emergency Blocker. He probably used this during the virus attack, as it was in critical condition. Then there was Inch Kit. Strange. Maybe it had something to do with healing himself? Probably, although he wouldn't know, as it sounded very foreign to him. All he could think about when seeing "kit" was a "med-kit"... He began to think he'd been playing way too much Halo.

He then pressed N to negate the need for a passcode for accessing files. Now, he wouldn't need to worry about getting through more security. He then realized he might need an overrider key for that. It was already too late, though, so he hoped that the input for an overrider key wasn't needed, as he awaited for his screen to catch up to the demand.

When the letter N was pressed, the screen was taken back to his folders, as the presence of locks were absent. The screen read from top to bottom: MindProg, TalkProg, MoveProg, AtkProg, Com Console, Control Setting, Customizer, Trash Chute, Recovery Drive.

While Aquaman's files were still being investigated, Toadman slowly opened his eyes after managing to snap out of his state of stasis. The first thing he noticed was feeling a firm grip around him, as he gulped when he saw a man right next to him reading a book. His head perked up to the sight of a girl holding Aquaman as if she was his parent. He attempted to slip through the man's arms while thinking, "Ack... I can hardly move... I kinda feel a bit numb or something... If only I had that bug fixer or something before the internet went crashing like the stock market from before..."

His body shivered, as he sneezed a small, purplish-black cloud of mysterious energy into the air. The cloud exploded seconds later after colliding with a tiny amount of matter, as there were only several sparks and a tiny trail of smoke that disappeared a quarter minute after. He gulped again, as he thought, "Oh no... maybe they think I'm sick or something! I am so not going back to Meddy again!"

Meanwhile, Met continued to hold his pick while the purplish Navi hugged the wall after managing to put one foot towards Met. The purplish Navi fell to one knee, as he groaned, "Ack... That bloody well hurts! I didn't even know that a l- little guy like you could cause so much damage to me!"

He fell onto both knees a second later, as he cried, "Jack me out for Falzar's sake! I'm not being deleted by the little dude in the yellow hat!"

There was no one around to help the poor, wounded Navi, as Met responded, "There's no jacking out. The whole net's screwed up. I could finish you, right here... and right now. You might as well be remembered as another Navi that did the worst: Bedeviling all peace that's left in this new world."

"No please! C- can't you give me like a second chance or something? I can't live on as a pile of data you know!" The purplish Navi retorted.

"It's already too late. My viral copies told me that you harassed them left and right despite them not even doing a single bit of damage to the net. I don't trust your atonement, you've already been given too many chances from my friends already. Now I'll do what my friends should have done... I'd say your prayers right now if I were you," Met asserted while lifting his pick.

An appalling scream echoed throughout the Café moments later, as there was nothing but bits of purple pieces of scrap data lying around. Met continued to hold his pick and silently walked towards the other side of the counter. There seemed to be no sign of life nearby, as he used the pick to reach for the medium-sized bottle full of apple juice. He slowly sipped on the bottle while thinking, "Am I really stuck here forever? I can't even contact my Operator or anything... and nobody else is around it looks like. On the bright side though, least there's no line here."

Stror pumped his fist in the air when he got the locks to go away. He was so excited, that he nearly kicked his keyboard off of the table. He quickly steadied it, so it wouldn't pull on the wires attached to the sleeping Navi.

He then navigated to "Recovery Drive", then to "File Restoration: 23/6/200X". Now that the lock was gone, he didn't have to worry about inputing a passcode of some kind. Everyone then noticed that Toadman was awake.

Miel put down his book, and held on to Toadman, saying: "You might as well be slightly paralyzed. You should rest before trying to move anymore." He then resituated the toad so that he was sitting on his lap and resting on his chest. He still allowed him to move a bit, but he couldn't walk anywhere. He then said that Stror was trying to help Aquaman recover from his data overload and the damages he received from the virus. He also asked what the purple fog was that Toadman coughed up, while asking for his name, as well.

Last edited:
When the restoration file was navigated upon, the screen read:

File Restoration: 23/6/200X

WARNING: Any unconsented modifications made to Aquaman.EXE will result in persomal terminal privileges being revoked. It is also a felony and will result in no more than life spent in prison with no bail.

NOTE: File restoration may take some time to repair the Navi depending on the Navi's condition. Recently deleted Navis must be reported to the Licensing Office without delay.

File restoration allows the Navi's Operator to repair them in times of emergency, though almost everything will be reverted back to the previous state from the date specified above. Be warned that the Navi will be inoperable until file restoration is complete, as this can range from several hours to almost a week. Interrupting file restoration may corrupt the Navi's data, and must be taken to the Licensing Office promptly.

Launch File Restoration? Y/N

Meanwhile, Toadman gulped when he was placed on the man's lap, as he attempted to squirm out of the man's grip as hard as he could. It didn't exactly occur to him that he was far too weak to make even a little Wooper flinch, as he sneezed out another black cloud that soon harmlessly exploded into a tiny trail of smoke and sparks. He shrunk in fear when he heard the man asking about what he was coughing and sneezing out, as he took in a series of short breaths while thinking about the possibility of his Operator taking him to the Doc's Office like she did a week ago.

His body shook uncontrollably while he quietly told the man, "U- umm... about my n- name... I- I- I'm T- To- Toad... m- man... a- and... t- th- that s- stuff... u- uhh... I- I... d- don't know... w- wh- what i- it... i- i- is..."

Miel noticed this creature's anxiety and reassured him that nothing bad would happen to him. He was must merely asking if he was alright and if he knew about his condition. He then asked: "Do you know where you are right now?"

He knew this would probably break the poor little guy if he ever figured out he wasn't home, but he needed to at least tell him.

Meanwhile, Stror read all the warnings and notes about the file restoration. To be honest, he had no idea what time period the little Navi was in, and didn't want to reset everything. That would also include his memories... Wouldn't it? He looked over to the toad after he answered Miel's question and asked: "Toadman, what's the date?"

His finger was poised to hit Y, while Miel was securely holding Toadman on his lap, making sure he didn't go anywhere as he didn't want him falling and suffering more damage to himself.

Toadman gulped, glancing around the house he was in and noticing the wide screen television and other things in the living room. He pressed the flat red sensors on the sides of his head to reveal a hologram projection screen of his condition and other information. Right after he saw today's date, he winced in terror while the projection screen booted off.

"U- umm... location reads unknown, and the date is two days after what that file thing says over there," Toadman replied before coughing another dark cloud that harmlessly exploded soon after.

"I- is it normal if my condition sign reads danger and h- has these red squiggly lines and stuff while blinking every second?" Toadman hesitantly added after attempting to squirm out of the man's arms.

With that information, Stror pressed Y to continue the file restoration and turned towards Toadman to give him an answer, since Miel was behind on the times in terms of technological knowledge. With experience showing in his steel eyes with brick-red and yellow flecks on his irises, he began to talk in his baritone voice that was slightly higher in comparison to Pyros' voice. He almost sounded like a rapper, which wouldn't be too surprising since he loved to rap.

"That means you're not in good shape. Instead of taking you to the oh-so 'dreaded nurse', we can fix you up right here without the need to make you experience such a trauma. You will go through the same treatment as Aquaman here, with your circuits being plated with silver and your circuit boards fixed if any were broken. If you have any program problems, I can do my magic and see what I can do. For right now, I'm reviving Aquaman from an information overload and wanted to see what kind of state he was in. If we do the same treatment to your circuitry, then we can then see why you are coughing up this strange dark cloud. Does that sound alright? Aquaman let us help him and voluntarily shut himself off when we were working on his circuits. Once he comes back online, given the state he's in and the file restoration will take awhile, I'm sure he'll be back awake and better in a day."

Even though he never worked on a Navi before, he felt certain that they were just like a robot, but a complex one with emotions and forethought like a human. He then went on:

"I will reassure you that I and my siblings won't get anywhere near your memories or change your programming and we'll make sure you wake up after we're done. We just ask for your cooperation."

After that entire thing was done, with his voice low and slow for clarity and to reassure Toadman that he'd done this before, he looked on at him to see if he was up for it, hoping that the wealth of output he gave wouldn't mess with his hearing inputs and cause another information overload.

The computer began the file restoration process of Aquaman's programs and other things, as he was put into comatose soon after a slow moving bar popped up on the screen. The text below read: "RESTORATION IN PROGRESS... 0% // ESTIMATED TIME REMAINING: SIX HOURS."

Meanwhile, Toadman carefully listened to the man speaking to him while attempting to discreetly look through his battle folders for any chips left after the incident. The man's voice reminded him of a famous rapper who almost passed away from a stroke, as he gulped when he realized that the man would be going deep into his body. Even though it wasn't too big of a deal for him to comply with the man, there was still something that seemed to be bothering him at this very moment. He gave a hesitant nod towards the man, as he attempted to keep his body in order after managing to put up with the overwhelming amount of information he took in.

While Met was enjoying his bottle of apple juice a holographic screen popped up, revealing a static screen with various noises coming from it. He heard a familiar voice, as it asked, "H- hey... M- Met, are you okay?"

"Y- yeah, but I was attacked by some purple thing that wanted to kill me! How did you manage to get to me? I thought the entire net and communications were screwed!" Met replied while holstering his pick.

"Attacked? So there's still some of them left? Oh boy... and about that other part, a friend of mine made the best antenna she could. At least it gets the job done, but umm... can you jack out or not?" The voice responded in a concerned tone.

"I can't... signal's too weak! I might have to go to the port I came from," Met cried before finishing the bottle of apple juice.

"Dang it! Alright, head for the port as soon as possible! There's no telling what could happen if you were attacked like that! There could still be more of them. The viruses shouldn't be your concern since they think you're one of them," The voice asserted before the signal between him and Met was disconnected shortly after.

Met decided to walk out of the Café, but was instantly stopped by a mysterious Navi halfway through the area. The Navi was roughly about Aquaman's size to put into perspective, as he appeared to resemble a modest green, humanoid bot to a first timer. A peculiar symbol was displayed on his chest, as it was a large, green L with a black area surrounding it, followed by an outer white edge. The Navi said, "All alone in this wonderful Café huh? I thought you were gone like the others. So, what's your business here kid? This area's controlled by Nebula, or at least what was left of us after we disbanded a few months ago."

"Y- you're part of Nebula?! B- but... how? I thought the factory at the top of that volcano was destroyed and the police took the members down!" Met cried while taking out his pick and holding it with a shaky grip.

"The well known gang's been put to a stop after a boy with the blue man wiped the leaders out. I was put in charge of the factory's security, but as you can already guess... I'm not exactly the best at that job. The other members were already attempting to stop the boy, but it was already too late when they were all deleted one by one even after being revived again," The mysterious Navi replied while focusing his gaze straight at Met.

"Then why are you still supporting Nebula? The leader's resigned already, and everything's dead now," Met retorted while focusing some energy into his pick.

"Because, I wanted to get closer to World Three... or again, what's left of it since even that gang's disbanded after those Cybeasts went out of control and almost destroyed us! Some of the Navis from the World Three were in charge of creating a diversion with the bomb, while I was to hack into the mainframe's security and gain access to the vault near the Café hidden right in plain sight. I would have gotten millions, maybe even of billions of zennies if it weren't for that flood rushing in like no tomorrow!" The mysterious Navi stated after giving a light stomp on the light, timber floor.

"Uhh... okay, b- but... you really sound like you're going to rob me or something... C- can you at least tell me who you are before you try to steal something from me?" Met hesitantly said in an unusually quiet tone.

"Ahh, relax kid... I ain't going to do jack on you since the whole world's gone south. I'd rather call it a truce upon everyone since we can't do much if we're still going to be fighting like little babies. Anyway, they call me Letterman, and my specialty is using my letter cannon to spell out various words that come into moves in combat," The little Navi replied while gently patting the symbol on his chest.

As Toadman agreed, Stror thought it was safe to take Aquaman off of the computer, since the restoration process would be happening independent of the computer connected to him. Shade carefully removed the wires connecting Aquaman to Stror's device, and carefully closed him up. She then swapped Navis with Miel, getting Toadman and Miel cradling Aquaman.

After about some time of Toadman deactivating himself, getting fixed up with silver circuits and connecting him to the computer, with Stror finding his way past the password locks and finding his way to the Security Memo with relative ease, Stror waited for the memo to decrypt. Hopefully, he could find the state Toadman was in through this memo. He was able to do that with Aquaman, so hopefully that was a thing that could happen with Toadman, as well.

(OOC: Alright, I suppose we will be initiating the time skip as planned... skipping six hours from now.)

BIC:

Aquaman still seemed to be doing fine when it came to suddenly being unplugged from the computer. He would still be out cold for quite some time to come, while Toadman was likely to go through the same fate. Toadman seemed to be doing a perfect job with complying with others, in spite of his cautious nature around strangers; especially ones in a vastly different world from his.

Eventually, Aquaman woke up and found his body to be in better condition than it was several hours ago. How his body was repaired within a short period of time remains a mystery for him, as it was somewhat difficult for a little Navi like him to deduce conclusions yet. The little Navi carefully booted up his systems, only to notice that he was being cradled by a man upon further analysis. He wondered where the girl went, as he gulped when he saw Toadman connected to the computer like he was during a prior moment.

Toadman lied near the computer while the screen displayed the memo's contents long before Aquaman was awake, almost as if it was begging for someone to read them right away. The screen's text read:

23/1/200X

Subj: Urgent Message

Dear Ribitta,

We have noticed that you and your NetNavi have been going into the Undernet lately. Please be advised that the viruses in that area are vastly powerful and can cause critical damage to vital systems even in one swift strike.

We have also noticed that your NetNavi has been suffering from various bugs upon exposure to certain battle chip moves executed by the viruses in the area. Please remember to bring a bug fixer chip to resolve the situation, or have your NetNavi carry the bug stopper to prevent any glitches from happening to the NetNavi.

If your NetNavi is already infected with a bug, please take the necessary steps to remedy the problem:

NOTE: The manual has been configured to treating Toadman.EXE of the cloud bug.

1) Access the situation: Is the NetNavi sneezing or coughing out purple or black clouds that spontaneously explode?

2) Remedy the situation: Have the NetNavi disconnect from Cyberworld and immediately power them off as soon as possible.

3) Open the NetNavi's body compartment. (In Toadman's case, this is done by pressing on the sides of his head and holding for three seconds. The sides of his head can be found by looking for red areas around his head.)

4) Look for two small motors being connected to a moderately sized machine. There should be a patch of purple dust seen through the transparent areas, clearly indicating that Toadman is suffering from the bug. The light should blink in a purplish color every second to signal that Toadman is suffering from the bug.

5) Disconnect the motors and carefully shake them to get the dust out. Repeat until no dust remains. (WARNING: Do this step outside or in a well ventilated area away from the NetNavi. The dust can explode upon contact with smooth surfaces, but does not affect humans in the slightest. Failure to adhere to the warning can result in critical damage to the NetNavi.)

6) Connect the motors and carefully check for any more signs of dust in the NetNavi's body. (A screwdriver may be required for this step.)

7) If no signs of dust are seen, close the NetNavi's body compartment and allow the NetNavi plenty of time to rest.

8) If the problem persists, please take the NetNavi to the Licensing Office.

Seeing this new information, Stror widened his eyes. He then told Shade that she would need to open Toadman up again to get rid of the virus he accumulated from... Apparently being in the Undernet. Shade nodded and got her hands ready for any course of action. Stror read the information and made sure that Toadman was completely off, which he was, and since he's in another universe, then he can't be connected to the Cyberworld. Once those were quickly erased from his to-do list, he then said to open Toadman by "pressing the red areas on the sides of his head for three seconds." Shade did as she was told, delicately putting some pressure against the red sides until the head opened.

Once that was opened, Shade saw what looked to be two small motors connected to a slightly larger machine. She saw a light blinking in a purplish color while seeing patches of purple on the transparent material of the motors. She reported what she had seen, and Stror nodded. He then said to "remove the motors", to which Shade had to figure out how to remove them without breaking them. She decided to tug on them, until she realized that they just slid out with a click. She took both of them out, trying not to drop so much of the purple clouds. Stror then told Poito to shake off the purple clouds outside until they were all gone. Poito got up from the other couch and gingerly took the motors with a steady and calm face, careful to not dump any of the motors on the floor, let alone the purple cloud. He then went outside, and as soon as he made it far enough away from the porch, he immediately began to shake them vigorously, trying to get the cloud bug off. Stror then said to search for anymore purple clouds within Toadman's body, and if there is none, then they leave the NetNavi to rest. Shade nodded and waited for Poito to get done emptying the motors, while Pyros, as instructed by Stror, left the comfy seating of the couch to find and procure a screwdriver from Stror's bedroom.

After a couple of minutes of hearing some loud booming and snapping from outside and hearing Poito whoop from the explosions, Pyros came downstairs and handed Shade the screwdriver, to which she proceeded to open more of Toadman up to see if there were anymore purple cloud anywhere.

Aquaman appeared to be a bit startled from the explosions happening outside, as he covered his teary eyes with his hands. Seconds later, a force field made of water formed around himself. The pressure in his fish bowl-shaped head increased while his spout readied a blast of water in case if anyone were to startle him again even if it was unintentional.

When Toadman was opened up after Shade was handed a screwdriver earlier, there were several small patches of purple clouds in his body. Despite the wild nature of the dark clouds in his body, all the clouds appeared to be in a state of stasis. There were no sparks or dust flying about, as it was only just the material in its gaseous state.

Meanwhile, Met and Letterman went out of the Cyber Café long earlier and snuck past various viruses with Letterman having his sneak run chip active. Letterman pressed the emblem on his body and held onto it for a brief moment, as a holographic map of the area booted up. The map was somewhat distorted thanks to Cyberworld's current state, but it would do for getting the two from point A to B.

"Okay, we should be near the port that'll get us disconnected and hopefully materalize us into the real world since I'm assuming our personal terminals won't really work right now," Letterman stated.

"W- well... at least none of those purple meanies saw us! We could have been in big trouble or something if they even heard us!" Met responded.

"Relax, I was with them remember? I could have just said that you were someone in a virus disguise and they won't even think twice about it," Letterman replied before booting off the holographic map of his.

"Anyway, let's go... I have a feeling that the real world's not gonna look too good. At least this port takes us straight to my Operator's place... or at least what used to be her's before your's too over not too long ago. I think this one leads to a computer in the bedroom if I'm correct," Letterman added while making his way with Met to the port several meters ahead.

Poito came back inside with completely clean motors and gave them back to Shade. She carefully placed them back inside Toadman's head, and carefully removed the other parts of Toadman's body to give to Poito to dump outside. With everything collected, he walked back outside, and began to shake them vigorously. After about several minutes of him dumping the rest of the purple clouds out, he walked back and gave Shade all the parts, and she put them back in like they were before. She then closed Toadman up and tightened everything after Stror said to give Toadman some rest.

Miel held Aquaman close to protect him from the loud noises as the sounds startled him. Miel also watched as Shade meticulously worked on Toadman until she was done. She took the wires off of "brain chip", and handed them back to Stror, who then shut off his computer terminal and brought it back upstairs to his room. After coming back downstairs, Toadman was completely closed up and Shade was holding him and cradling him in her arms. She looked over to Aquaman and asked: "How are you doing, Aquaman? Feeling any better?"

"I- I d- d- d- d- do... do- don't... k- k- k- k- kn-" Aquaman replied while resisting the urge to blast the entire room with the highly pressurized water contained in his fish bowl-shaped head. He continued to cover his teary eyes while the water in his head started to bubble like a kettle full of boiling water. The force field of water around him harmlessly dissipated into invisible water vapor soon after, as the area around his spout started to feel awfully hot to the touch.

Toadman was still out cold after being fixed, as his systems seemed to be in the stage of system repair at this point. He lied in Shade's arms when she cuddled him, as his body felt rather cold to the touch.

Seeing this, Miel wondered if he should take Aquaman outside. Probably, as he could feel the heat emanating from the spout on Aquaman's head. Seeing the bubbling, it reminded him of Pika-Cola, which his brother foolishly shook a couple years ago to see what would happen. The thing he got out of that was a lot of kinetic energy to the groin area. At least his brother knew what would happen. Miel calmly stood up and took Aquaman outside, not wanting him to explode in their house. No matter how tall the ceiling might be, and no matter if everyone wasn't going to be too terribly effected, he still didn't want Aquaman to burst. He then asked: "Where would you like to let all of that steam?"

Shade grabbed a blanket, and loosely swaddled the Toadman in the blanket. Now that she was not freezing her arms off, she noticed Miel leaving the room with Aquaman in tow. It seemed that Aquaman was about to burst, as evident by the harsh bubbling action happening within Aquaman's fish-bowl helmet. Pyros just slightly flinched at the sight, mainly because he was the one who had shaken that Pika-Cola bottle and it exploded toward his privates.

"N- n- n- n- n- no... i- i- id- e- e- e- a..." Aquaman replied while trying to keep the water pressure in his head from going over the stable limit. He pressed the symbol on his chest with his shaky hands, as a holographic screen popped up to reveal his condition. Everything seemed to be fine, except for the pressure gauge that started to beep every two seconds. The pointer was deep in the section highlighted in a shade of crimson red with the numbers above reading: 8364.7 kPa.

His body shook like falling dominoes while the spout on his head suddenly became hot to the touch. A harmless amount of steam slowly emitted out of the spout, signaling that Aquaman's nuke of tears was likely imminent. The holographic screen flashed red while the numbers for the water pressure continued to rise at an alarming rate. The water bubbled faster while a small mist of steam gathered at the top right next to the spout. Aquaman continued to cover his watery eyes while sniffling an awful lot more than usual.

Toadman continued to rest while not seeming to notice that he was now secure in a blanket to keep him warm. It was easy for someone like Shade to keep him held at the moment since he would often squirm about if suddenly faced with a much bigger person holding him like a baby. He continued to lie in Shade's arms while keeping his systems in a state of stasis.

8364.7 kilopascals was all Miel read. He ignored the flashing red lights as the imminent crying was about to ensue. He knew what pressure scaling this was and he didn't even think this fish-bowl like helmet could hold so much pressure! This was far worse than trying to shake a bottle of Pika-Cola. He set Aquaman down on the ground of the warm, yet still damp grass of their front lawn. He looked about, not sure what to do. If he asked Aquaman of something, he would probably burst. But was there any other way to relieve the pressure? Probably not. He had to say something. Then an idea popped out of his head: "It's okay to cry now. You are in a large, open space." He held Aquaman firmly around his body so the shock and the recoil of the water wouldn't push them back. He had also knelt down to avoid such an outburst. Luckily, Shade was contently caring for Toadman inside and not having to deal with this dangerous outburst.

Aquaman gave a hesitant nod towards Miel after hearing what he stated. Aquaman let off a wail that echoed throughout the forest, as a geyser of hot water and a mist of steam violently eurpted out of his spout! A hail of warm droplets rained down on the front lawn, while the column of water rushing out of Aquaman's spout started to flood the grass already damp from before. The pressure gauge gradually dropped while more and more water was being released from his spout in a vigorous manner.

A small, bird-like Pokémon watched from a tall tree nearby while almost dropping its leek the moment when it witnessed the little Navi crying out the equivalent of almost a big pool for public use at this point. The bird took in a deep breath, while clutching onto its leek and hoping that the Navi would cease his bawling as soon as possible.

"Man, and I thought having my friend's little sister cry for half an hour was bad enough... I guess someone's already broken the record for the most tears in like not even a second already!" The bird Pokémon thought while taking a small bite of a sitrus berry recently picked from the nearest branch above.

Miel shielded himself from the crying by holding his arms up in the air to cover his face. Damn, that was a lot of tears. He can feel the ground dampen and then become mushy from the amount of water being expelled. He whistled and a quadruped fox/mermaid-like Pokemon walked over with a large plesiosaur-like creature with a large shell scooted over the ground. They felt the immense mush of the ground, and so they used their Water Absorb Abilities to suck up the water from the ground. The ground was still muddy, but less so.

Miel thanked that he had specialties with Water-Types. He would hear the Farfetch'd if the bawling wasn't so loud. He just stayed out there, his Vaporeon and Lapras staying in the area to suck up the mass amounts of water. Shade could hear the crying, but didn't want to get up. Meanwhile, Stror was trying to think how he could access the mainframe of the Cybernet through his computer. He'd have to be in his room for such a thing, but it would probably be easier for them to see it on the TV down here. Regardless, he decided to take his monitor with him.

Stror rushed back upstairs to his room, disconnected his setup and then carried his mechanical keyboard, mouse, mouse pad, and monitor with built-in speakers from his room down to the coffee table sitting in front of the couch Shade was on. He then retreated back upstairs to bring down the beefy tower that needed two hands to carry and maybe a Fighting-Type. He put the tower by the monitor, and then set up his keyboard, mouse, and mouse pad in front of his monitor. The creak of the coffee table startled him when he set the tower down, but it seemed to be alright for now. At least this was bulletproof glass that had hardened and treated wood to frame it. He didn't like how his speakers sounded, but it was better than no speakers. He had also taken a power strip with him, plugged it in to a wall outlet, and then began to reconnect everything.

Once he was done, he turned on his computer and waited for it to boot up.

Aquaman continued to violently expel out his tears he bottled in for quite some time, as it appeared to be that his sobbing was not going to stop anytime soon. It was already starting to look like the time when he cried so much to the point where he flooded various areas of Cyberworld at one point, but that was only about months ago. A series of bawls emitted from him that almost made the nearby bird Pokémon fall over from its branch. Although the pressure seemed to decrease down from such an unstable level, it appeared to now be fluctuating between the states of lessening and surging off like a rocket. Normally when Aquaman was crying out a swimming pool full of tears, the pressure would always reduce in intensity until it was at a level of stability. However, that did not seem to be the case at the moment, as the pressure kept on staying in the red area in spite of him crying for at least a good five minutes.

The geyser's activity became worse over the course of a minute, as it was over twice of its original height when Aquaman started to let off an infantile snivel. More and more droplets rained around him while the bird Pokémon flew to another branch to prevent its leek from getting drenched in Aquaman's violent storm of tears. The bird Pokémon continued to watch the little Navi mewl about while hoping the hail of tears would soon come to an end.

Miel waited for the pressure to cease, but it seemed to keep staying. Maybe comforting Aquaman might help bring it back down? He got as close as he could and held Aquaman in his arms, even though he was busy crying and the force of the geyser had made putting him in his lap difficult. Nevertheless, he managed to get Aquaman on his lap, and the geyser was sent over the heads of Lapras and Vaporeon. Miel nodded at them to get more Pokemon with Water Absorb to suck up the water here, and they both nodded and called for them. While Miel waited for his team of Water Absorb Pokemon, he pet the crying Aquaman on his fishbowl helmet and held him close to his chest.

Meanwhile, Stror's computer had booted up within the five minutes Aquaman was crying and had already shown the Desktop when Stror put in his... Questionably lewd password. Shade did know about it, and tried her best not to laugh at his choice for a password. He just glared at her and tried to find the mainframe he had managed to find. He clicked on a few programs that allowed him to access certain unfinished sites or sites that were taken down from the internet. Basically, programs that allowed access or at least the sight on sites that shouldn't exist. It even could get into the dark side of the internet.

Stror finally went through several programs and then found the skeleton mainframe of the Cyberworld. Of course, he didn't know how to access it any further than that. Everything was binary and even though he's semi-fluent in the machine language, he can't decipher it all in a matter of an hour, let alone in several minutes. He was right when he said it might take a couple of days.

Although Aquaman could clearly feel Miel stroking his head and holding him close, it appeared to be that the petting was not exactly doing any good to stop his shower of tears. He continued to sob while barely managing to stay on Miel's lap with the pressure's extreme force making it almost impossible for him to take a seat of tranquility on Miel's lap. Despite the efforts of the Lapras and Vaporeon absorbing Aquaman's flood of tears, it was starting to become more difficult with the fact that the geyser's activity was heading towards a perilous level of pressure clearly reflecting his volatility. The ground was filled with about an inch of water by now, as the pressure gauge on the holographic screen continued to soar at an erratic rate.

The bird Pokémon ate the rest of its sitrus berry while continuing to watch the little Navi squalling in Miel's lap. When it became apparent that the Navi's cries would continue for at least another hour if not dealt with soon, the bird Pokémon decided to sit on its branch. Not wanting to get involved and possibly making the situation worse if it did, the bird Pokémon plucked another sitrus berry from above with the help of its leek performing the most effort. It took a modest bite of the firm berry while wondering when the seemingly young Navi would stop sobbing like a newborn baby wanting its bottle of warm milk before naptime.

Stror felt like there was something wrong, and peeked outside. Aquaman was still crying. Maybe they could try to put him to sleep? He nodded toward Shade as he left the window facing the ruckus from outside, and Shade walked outside to see what was going on. Well, she could call for the Pokemon who know Sing and Grass Whistle. She had Catrina and Lorenza round up their Pokemon, and peeked out toward the Lapras and the Vaporeon, whose bodies were now gorged from absorbing all that water. Before Lapras left with the Vaporeon, Shade yelled out toward the Lapras to sing to Aquaman.

A minute later, there was a whole choir of Pokemon next to Miel using Sing and Grass Whistle to calm the scared Navi. There were a Bulbasaur, an Ivysaur, and a Venusaur using Grass Whistle, and a Clefairy, a Clefable, a Jigglypuff, a Wigglytuff, a Chansey, a Lapras, a Meowth, a Persian, a Kangaskhan, a Marowak, an Eevee and their evolutions, a Pikachu, and a Raichu using Sing. They were so loud, Miel could actually hear them over the raging geyser at his lap. He almost fell asleep from their lullaby.

Aquaman felt a series of loud, but pleasant melodies emitted from a group of Pokémon using the two common moves often utilized for getting other Pokémon to fall asleep on the spot. The Geyser stopped soon after the pressure gauge suddenly returned to stable levels, as Aquaman turned towards the other Pokémon next to Miel. The little Navi covered his watery eyes while his body shook like a falling leaf from the tree the bird Pokémon continued to sit on. Taking the soothing tune as a threat after hearing a similar theme from an earlier fight with a virus shaped like a brass instrument, Aquaman attempted to squirm out of Miel's lap. He attempted to emit the loudest shriek he could towards everyone within close vicinity, though all that came out of Aquaman's mouth was a weak, infantile cry that even a Wimpod could have a good session of laughter at for at least a couple of hours.

Failing to get out of Miel's lap after the little Navi gave his best efforts for a good minute, he attempted to fire a forceful shot of water at the Lapras. However, all that came out of his spout were several harmless droplets of water, as the young Navi gulped. His body started to tire out from the ensemble of Pokémon vocalizing a serene lullaby, as the holographic screen showed his energy levels decreasing towards the left end of the bar that had the number zero below. The bar turned from yellow to red and blinked every second when everything suddenly began to feel different to Aquaman's eyes. Trees were now simply straight brown lines with blobs of green on top while the Lapras seemed to be a big blue and gray patch to his fading perception. Aquaman gulped and released a deep groan while giving a signal of resistance towards Miel with his flailing arms.

"Geez, I guess somebody doesn't want to go to sleep today. Oh wait... make that two..." The bird Pokémon thought while napping on his branch a brief moment later.

After Aquaman had fallen asleep, the Pokemon all had stopped singing and whistling. They nodded toward each other and Miel and traveled back to their homes, sleeping for the dusk has started to appear. Miel held on to the squirming Aquaman until he stopped squirming and he got up, taking Aquaman inside the house. His pants were muddy, but he didn't mind. It wasn't like they weren't washable. He gave Aquaman to Shade, who balanced both Toadman and Aquaman in each of her arms. Miel ran upstairs to grab a fresh pair of pants and throw the soiled ones in the hamper.

Stror had been trying to access the skeletal mainframe of the stupid Cyberworld, but to no avail. He'll need something else. Around him on the floor were random items he had gathered from his room. The keyboard he used to "hack" into the systems of both Navis sat in his lap, while a large tower fit with software and hardware antivirus and antimalware and antihack components was sitting on his left, giving off a faint hum. To his right, he has a number pad for coordinates, and he had the TV hooked up to the display. It seemed like the only people in the room were Stror and Shade, since the rest of their siblings have gone upstairs to get ready to either leave for Sinnoh or rest in the living room.

Aquaman was asleep when he felt something managing to balance his weight, as Toadman slowly opened his eyes after taking in the somewhat loud, but peaceful melody from earlier. Toadman looked up at the girl managing to hold him with a single arm, as he asked, “W- what’s going on? Is that v- vi- virus back?”

He glanced over at Aquaman, noticing him in a state of deep sleep. Knowing that it was likely the result of the recent, pleasant melody, Toadman curled up while attempting to slip through the girl’s arm. A light blue outline formed around Toadman’s body seconds later, as his body suddenly became warm to the touch.

“Woah, so this is what I look like in the real world. Cool, at least I can still hide my pick,” Met said.

“Yeah, it’s a new thing that the Licensing Office recently developed,” Letterman replied while listening in on the radio.