• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

PokeCharms Winter League 2011 Matches/Results Topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
wintertourney2border.png

Got there in the end...

Anyway, as you well know the league matches are due to start as of today, and we do have a results table prepared on the following Wiki page:

http://www.pokecharms.com/wfc/

Now then, all match results are to be posted here by BOTH players to confirm results. I'd also appreciate it if you saved your battle logs on PO just in case there are any disagreements or arguments on the results.

So...yeah. The original sign-up topic (now locked) can be found here:

viewtopic.php?f=22&t=2720

...effectively serving as a reminder of the league rules and regulations in case you feel like editing your team in any way halfway through the league or something.

With that out of the way, you may now start slaughtering each other in bloody combat.

EDIT: Thanks to Teapot/Data, we now have our own private PO server. On the server screen, simply copypaste the IP 81.130.83.77:5080 into the Advanced Connection box, and then click the Advanced Connection button to get to the 'Charms server.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Teapot vs Luckii: I won. Mostly because of three burnhaxes. Three!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Teapot vs. Balakai. Balakai won, but it was probably the closest and most epic battle I have ever had.

This will make an excellent war story.

I have many results for you all~

1. I beat Toru. I was really surprised to have won my first league match!
2. I lost to Data. Those three burns cost me dearly.
3. I beat Tailon. I really enjoyed this battle!
4. I got my arse handed to me on a silver plate by Shocari. It wasnt close.
5. I defeated Balakai. I was proud of myself, with him coming second last year and all.

That's all! If my maths is correct, I'm on nine points (When I think about it, that's simple maths. How could I get that wrong?).

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Thank you kindly Luckii.

I'll update results at midnight tonight for you all.

LoN vs Carmen: LoN wins, 2-0.

------

LoN vs Tailon: Tailon wins, 2-0.

I didn't know what Dragon Tail was, lol. Would have been closer if that wasn't around.

Shocari vs Fuman: We had started a battle, but only a minute in, my internet hiccuped, disconnecting me and leaving my ghost. After several failed attempts of both trying to log in and load my team, we were eventually able to battle again, ending in a win for me.

Ok I dont want anybody to ever bitch about Hax again. Not after what happened to me.

http://pastebin.com/x36r6cdB
I lost to Luckii.

I battled Shocari with an even fight and then Shocaris internet went poof. In the rematch I got crithaxed out the wazoo from the start and of course lost.
Do we have some kind of regulations for disconnects?

Also lost to LoN. First match where I got really outplayed.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
I best Shocari in a noble weather duel. Attempting to manoeuvre my Politoed against his Ninetales was an interesting experience.

I'd originally posted that he won, but apparently PO was glitching on meI wasn't paying enough attention to the battle log.

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
God-damn I've got some work to do tonight...

Keep it up people, I'll have the results updated either tonight or tomorrow morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.