• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Pokecharms vs PokemonWorld Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok its all up to you guys!
Lost my match 1:0 which wasnt that bad. Match was intense too, but I made some stupid mistakes ;o

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
My battle is going to take place on either Thursday or Friday :D

Good luck to Bal and LoN. May the 'Charms force be with you both

Wow this is even scarier, 2 of the the so called top 3 have lost lol.... I wonder if i can buck the trend :p Lets do this Magpie and LoN :D "FOR CHARMS" (in a sparta voice)

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Heh, the battle was a good learning experience...a learning experience along the lines of "If it's not broken, don't fix it."

Whups indeed.

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Ah well, it was very close but I just lost to tblakey. Sorry guys, but at least hopefully Bal and LoN can at least save us some face and score a victory XD

Had so much fun though. It was down to the last Pokemon each, both with little health. Sadly Weavile's Nightslash just couldn't quite penetrate Swampert's defenses XD

KoL

Expert FPS Player
Staff member
Given that the final result is all done and sorted (PokemonWorld won) I think this topic has run its course, given that PW is now in the middle of another tournament on Shoddy.

...topic locked, thrown to the wolves, and anyone who suggests any tournament ideas to me anytime in the next two months is getting fried with Force Lightning and hurled into the vacuum of space.

Bal and LoN are free to battle their opponents if they so wish, but since PW is done with this now and I am as well, this topic's off to the land of the locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.