• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokecharms Trivia

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Now that we have a trivia bot running in the chat we might as well make use of it as best as we can. Oakster is looking into setting up Pokemon-related Trivia (no idea when it'll be ready), but I'm personally more interested in getting together a Pokecharms-based Trivia game ^^

So, to make something like this really work I need all the input I can get. PM me any questions/answers (both must be included) that you guys can think of relating to Pokecharms - may it be things involving the site, the forums, or its members (although, anything relating to a member should connect back to Charms somehow). Questions about the website's past or content on the site/forums (ie. sprite comics, RPs, fanfics, the Review, etc.) are all fair game.

You can use this topic to discuss general questions, comments, or ideas for the trivia but all question/answer additions are to be PM'd. No point in having everyone know the answers before the trivia is even set up ;)

(Stickified)

*Coughs* You guys do realize I'm not doing this alone, eh? Having only questions made up by me does not make for an overly entertaining trivia game :p

(Unstickifies)

Somehow I see this getting nowhere fast ;)