• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms Story Writing Month 2013

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader
Nice job RMA and Dway. You guys did much better than I did. :D

I only posted the two times, but I actually wrote a lot more than that during the month. I ended up with just over 16,000 words. I may not have reached the goal, but I'm quite happy with the amount of writing I was able to get done. I do not think I will be posting much of what I have written on Charms, though.

Also, for some reason I thought it was 50,000 words and not 25,000. > 3> I could have totally buckled down and made it if I had not thought I needed to hit 50k. ;_;

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
w00t! That's awesome, Dway and RMA. Congrats to both of you for finishing! :D

I can't even claim to have started a story and then dropped out because I never did even start one. At some point this year I'm going to try this challenge again myself and see if I can accomplish that goal. 25,000 is a nice target - not too long but not too short either. If anyone else attempts to do the same on their own, good luck with your story endeavors! :)