• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

PokeCharms Games Database Feedback

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
As most of you know, PokeCharms has its own Games Database that is becoming more and more fleshed out as the days pass by.  We do a pretty good job of going over it, but we obviously can't catch everything.  This topic is place for members to bring certain things to our attention regarding the database, such as errors, typos, general misconceptions, and the like.

Members can also feel free to post comments =D  We would really love to see what you guys have to say.

Re: PokeCharms Wiki Feedback

Louie Forest said:
I can't seem to see Shelmets' Japanese name. I think the same may be happening with other Pokemon.
I fixed this one. Briefly checked those a few Pokemon on each side of Shelmet but I didn't check them all, so I can't confirm its sorted for everyone.

New error:

Dream World Ability:
Weak Armor: When hit by a physical attack this Pokemon's Attack is lowered, but its Speed is increased

It is the defense that decreases, not attack. :3

Last edited by a moderator:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member

Weak Armor: When hit by a physical attack this Pokemon's Attack is lowered, but its Speed is increased

Fixed. Thanks for pointing it out~