• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokécharms Day Raffle Results and More!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
logo.png

It's about time I got off my butt and updated with this news, but better late than never! To start I wanted give a big thank you to everyone who entered our Pokécharms Day 2012 raffle. It was also great reading through the answers some of you provided to my three optional questions, all of which that have been shared within this news article.

But first, the raffle results. I randomly mixed up the names of all of our entrants in a hat to choose our winner. And the winner of this year's raffle is...

Read More

Last edited by a moderator:

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
GRATZ SHO I still think our Smugleaf should be friends. D:<

Also, it was so fun to read all of the responses. I still feel like a nub, especially after reading my own very short ones filled with random tildes and smilies. XD

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Congrats to you, Sho!

Very interesting responses by everyone as well. Always like that informative-type stuff...as well of course as the previously mentioned tildes and smilies, which, though may not be quite so informative, at least, in the same way, are still very much entertaining ^^