• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Pokecharms Day Comp. Winners

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Since Gary still has QQ's winning entry messed up and I feel it worthy of showcasing, I'm gonna post all of the various winners here. Feel free to discuss anything you want about the contests, too.

Fun and Games Winner - QQ (QuagsireQing)
Calibur.jpg

Sprite Comic Winner - Damien
charmscompsprite.png

And again, the raffle winners were Bxice04 (top winner), and Prof. Cinders (runner-up).

And there you have it 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I totally forgot to send in the supplemental image, the close-up screenshot of what's on the TV: this is it, here. Sticking on the TV makes it look more believable, and I guess I never got a round to my altered boxart. Oh well, the past is the past (I need to have the same mentality when I get mad at the four contestants in the Frontier Challege that zoomed ahead of me on the last day).

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
May I just ask... What exactly did I win? Like, prize-wise? As a runner-up? Coz now I feel like I went hyper for nothing.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
He's getting you a lump of coal! Isn't it exciting?! :D

Seriously... I'm not sure what Gary's getting for the prizes, and while I wrote "top" and "runner up" they still might get the same thing. Not sure. *Pokes the Doc*