1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokecharms Chatroom Not Loading

Discussion in 'Questions and Site Feedback' started by SoIHerdYaLiekAnime, Jun 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It's been like this for an hour or so. I enter the Pokecharms Chatroom and it says I'm not in a channel whenever I post something. It doesn't have the list of who's in the chatroom either. Help please?

~Kini

2. Shiny Lyni

Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

That probably means you're banned or something from the chatrooms, though my memory fails me to remember who/why/if someone banned you.

Then there's always the chance that Systemnet (the server we use in chat) is down, though I doubt it. If it was for the last hour or so, then that's most likely not the case.

Could also be your internet connection problem, but that's not very likely either.

So I'm narrowing it down to kickbanned, but I can't be sure.

3. I know DysTuvai kicked me out three times in one minute.... it isn't my connection and it still isn't working for me. Odds are, Dys banned me.

4. Teapot

Teapot Virtual Duck Enthusiast
    Staff Member Administrator

Yes, I'm afraid he did. Sorry :)

5. StellarWind Elsydeon

StellarWind Elsydeon Armblades Ascendant
    Staff Member Administrator

You received enough time and warnings to better your ways and show us that you have the ability to use common sense in the chat and not be annoying.

You failed to do so, and so you were banned until you grow something resembling a brain.

This may be temporary or permanent, depending on how nice the others are feeling.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.