1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokecharms Chat Role Play ( #CharmsRP )

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Shiny Lyni, Aug 1, 2013.

  1. Shiny Lyni

    Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

    Welcome to the official thread for the chat style role play channel on the Pokecharms irc server, freely accessible from the Chat option found across the top. Our main channel is #CharmsRP and is used for things like discussions, role playing, and anything else related to role playing in chat. This thread will contain rules, timeslots, archives and discussion.

    A chat role play (CRP) is identical in function to a standard RP where the post of one user prompts the next in the chain, with the author leading these cycles and advancing events or administrating the environment. CRP is a quick and easy way of exploring a storyline or fragment of one in a universe made to function as a crossroads for characters without damaging their personal history.

    As the method of RP is centered on a faster pace of RPing, an altered set of rules are applied. Please find these altered rules below as originally posted by Sem and edited by myself.

    Please Note: You do not need to book an event to RP, doing it 'on the fly' is both possible and encouraged! Happy RPing.

    ------
    Channel Overseers

    These are the people who will enforce and uphold the rules. They hold a position of power due to experience, knowledge of how to conduct a ruling, and trust. Their word is final in accordance with Chat and CRP rules. It is also worth noting we have a bot for RP relevant functions such as an eightball, dice, coin toss. If you have any questions or concerns about the rules or CRP in general, please PM any one of us (outside of the bot) and we'll try our best to address them.

    1. @Kyubeon - Admin
    2. @Tailon - Operator
    3. @Rex - Operator
    4. @Dwayna DragonFire - Operator
    5. Aegislash - Bot

    Rules

    Please take note that all rules applied on the site and main chat (#pokecharms) as a whole also apply here. This means no flaming, SPAM, etc.

    1. "Hey, didn't I kill you last episode?" Autoing (also known as "bunnying" in certain RP communities) is the act of controlling another RPer's character without their permission. This may take many different forms - from describing another player's character taking a certain action that their player did not make them take to forcing a hit on another player's character in a battle - all of which are equally annoying and none of which are considered acceptable behaviour.

    Chat Alteration: In addition to the above rule, in a CRP, the author or local op will define if autoing of a Non-Player Character (NPC) is authorised and, if so, which of these may be controlled, automatically harmed or destroyed. Autoing, however, is allowed if and only if a character's player agrees to being auto'd beforehand.

    2. "Let there be Light!" Superplaying, also known as "Godmoding", "Powergaming", and other similar terms, is the act of breaching your character's limitations and doing something that should be entirely impossible for them to do even within this fictional universe. A special power or two are fine (as long as you can explain them properly) - but something to the line of destroying a planet with sheer thought is taking it too far.

    Chat Alteration: Some people will actively seek out this mode of RPing, which must be then agreed upon between active RPers or set out by the author for a relevant section or entirety of a story or battle. Continuation of these powers beyond an agreed period will not be tolerated.

    3. "Is that all you've got...?" When you start an RP thread you take on the position of "Dungeon Master" - that is to say, it falls to you to describe the environment, the setting and your character's place in it in sufficient detail - and to create an opening for another player to come in. It is virtually impossible for people to join a new topic if they have absolutely nothing to go on - so, if you are not ready for that kind of a commitment due to lack of time/energy/effort or other reasons, do not start new RPs.

    Chat Alteration: If your CRP is planned ahead of time, it is highly recommended for you to submit a form or otherwise notify us in this topic if you wish for an official body to be present and attentive to the ordeal. Otherwise, there is no guarantee you will keep the timeslot if a pre-booked CRP comes along or that someone will be present in the case of a judgement call or any other type of incident. You do not need to book an RP to perform one; however, if you wish for the log to be in this thread then a copy must be directed to a CRP manager.

    4. "There is no I in 'Role Play'." RPs are interactive stories in their own way, and have multiple points of view. For that reason, and to prevent confusion (and because it's more grammatically correct!) - All RP posts MUST be in the third person unless otherwise agreed upon or stated by director/CRP official.

    Chat Alteration: All actions MUST be in third person; in the IRC chatroom, this can be accomplished with the /me command. Speech, when said within an action-based post, must have quotation marks around them; otherwise, speech can be posted without quotation marks if and only if that post is composed exclusively of speech.

    6. "I could have sworn that table was on the left side five seconds ago." Continuity matters, people! When you write an RP post, you are writing a story in collaboration with several other people. As such it isextremely important to be mindful of your surroundings and of the actions of other characters to keep a solid, flowing continuity and avoid general confusion. Simply put: we don't want rooms spontaneously shifting into forests or characters randomly shifting appearance/locations because someone got too lazy to read other people's posts.

    Chat Alteration: In addition to the above, it is also up to each "Dungeon Master" of an RP to post the filled out template and, if they wish it to be stored here, a chat log inside spoiler tags edited into their submitted template or in a post-processing template upon completion of their CRP. If you don't post it, then the story is lost and as far as we are concerned non-applicable to the CRP canon as a whole.

    7. "That's the fifth one this week!" Mary Sues (or their male equivalent, Gary Stus/Marty Stus) are characters who are unbelievably perfect and 'special' to the point the laws of the universe seem to bend to accommodate for them. Note that a strong and talented character is NOT necessarily a Sue - you don't have to start your characters off as beginners or weaklings - but keep it believable. There is a difference between writing a character who is a seasoned trainer and a 17-year-old Rocket executive cat-girl with 200+ Pokémon, hyper-sharp senses and some dark, generic sob story past involving genetic engineering, magical amulets and signing a contract with the unholy lovechild of Espurr and Sylveon. If you may have any concerns that your character may be a Sue or a Stu, here are a simple test or two.

    Chat Alteration: No Mary Sues. Period. Plenty of our characters get close to them due to the nature of CRP, but all of them are fleshed out enough to be at least somewhat believable. The line between "badass character" and "Mary Sue" might be blurry on occasion, so if you're not sure which category your character falls under, you can always contact me (Kyubeon) or any of the other CRP operators.

    8. "And then he ran into my knife! He ran into my knife TEN TIMES!" Most settings in which RPs may occur tend to involve fights, battles and other altercations. While there isn't an exact limit on the amount of horrible grotesque things that can happen in an RP - "on-screen" violence is not everyone's cup of tea. Therefore, we ask that:
    • Exceedingly violent posts must be tagged - either in the thread title or the post itself. That way, people who do not wish to read exceedingly violent content (or who shouldn't) are not caught by surprise.
    • No senseless bloodbaths - Violence must make sense within the setting. No eviscerating the entire population of a small village and feasting on their entrails in graphic detail simply for the sake of it, please.
    Chat Alteration: When posting a log or a summary of a particularly violent event or story, please include a warning label BEFORE the log/summary in bold.

    ------
    Forms/Templates

    Pre-Booking

    Scenario: State the title of the scenario and any necessary further details, this is also the appropriate place to set out the initial setting of the CRP. The more defined here the better! Well thought out ideas attract RPers.

    Date/Time: Appropriate location to state the date and time with relevant time zone e.g. GMT + 0

    Timespan: State the length of time you would like to book for the RP. For example, ten minutes upward to an hour through to ongoing. CRPs longer than five hours need to be brought to an end.

    Player Limit: A statement of how many players are permitted to take place, optional inclusion of NPC quantity limits and any preference of observation. Default is Open Observation.

    Special Conditions: Any conditions such as superplay or limitations inflicted upon the players involved in the CRP.

    Canon: The area of character canon affected by the CRP such as Personal (only affecting the character you portray), Chat (the overall CRP canon, this must be approved by an op of the channel) or None.

    Post Processing Template

    Characters Involved: An end list of NPC and controlled player characters involved as well as those who controlled them.

    End Summary: This is the location for a spoiler tagged chat log of your concluded CRP. This is entirely optional as you can post an agreed summary of the event as opposed to a log. Without either of these it will not be factored into overall CRP canon.

    Land Claim Template [Only to be used under special circumstances]

    Relevant Character: Here you will state which character was given the land claim privilege and which event or series of events it was earned from.

    Location: Where in the CRP Universe / world your land claim is going to be.

    Locale: Exactly what your land claim is. Be it a city, a farm, even a lone standing shack, space station or cave network. Be sure to also describe the terrain and landscape, if you're really a star player even things such as local fauna and flora.

    Weather: A standard weather template for the region of your land claim. If you want to up it a notch (this is recommended) then state seasonal weather and daylight conditions, as not everywhere has full extremes of snow, rain etc. or even daylight in certain places for periods of time.

    Dominant Species: A must for larger populated areas or trade stations etc. It also helps to give the role player a feel of the culture enveloping or imposed upon the places put forward in this section if you wish to state it. Of course for places such as bars, ports etc the dominant species is arguably that of the residents or workers.

    Population: A note of the estimated population to give an additional idea of how crowded or sparse the area is.

    Political Situation: An entirely Optional section I suggest using more to lay out if the city is ruled by monarchy, hierarchy, tribal selection, election etc. and how it is done. If you wish to express the general political notion of the people and/or their rulers, please do so but be careful doing so.

    ------
    Timeslots

    - Vacant

    - Vacant

    - Vacant

    - Vacant

    - Vacant
     
    #1 Shiny Lyni, Aug 1, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2015
  2. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    Scenario: Birth in Blood!

    The opening Chat RP tournament! To christen the channel and start wiping the rust off old blades as well as unsheathe new, this tournament will be (finally) the true grand opening! All are welcome and battle will of course be conducted in a tournament style bracket with the arena reset after each tier. Special arena locations may be requested.

    Date/Time: 2/09/2013 @ 18:00 (GMT + 1) / (EST +5) Date and time may change for competitor's convenience.

    Timespan: Ongoing

    Player Limit: 20 Players / Limitless NPCs (Security, Spectators) / Open Observation


    Player List
    - Karu playing as Karu L. Pop
    - Karu playing as Nioyu Enfrale
    - Tailon playing as Talon Reid
    - Toru playing as Alistair Aurelio
    - Toru playing as Cyrus
    - JohnnyB3 playing as Sol Simmons
    - finite-infinity playing as Ri'Axis
    - Dwayna DragonFire playing as Dwayna DragonFire
    - Shiny playing as Lyni
    - Dinova playing as Dinova
    - Mr.RMA playing as ARMA
    Special Conditions: Superplay and special arenas may be requested for certain bouts but are not available in the first tier of battles.

    Canon: Chat Canon
     
    #2 Atma, Aug 27, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2013
  3. Tailon

    Tailon Gryffindork

    Yes hello I would like to enter as Talon Reid. It's been too long since we had a real event.
     
  4. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    Thank you for your entry into the tournament! First sign up. Excellent! I'm doing what I can to see about some level of digital prize, probably a graphic of some sort. I imagine a trophy or ribbon perhaps, likely avatar size for convenience of addition to sig or avatar.
     
  5. I'm interested in entering as Alistair Aurelio - I'm looking forward to this :3
     
  6. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    Entry accepted. The tournament is starting tomorrow at the same time as schedule (5pm GMT+1/BST/EST+5). Please do feel free to still sign up if interested! Plenty of slots are available.
     
  7. Mr.RMA

    Mr.RMA Magearna before it was cool

    Y'know, why the hell not? I don't have classes then, so, I shouldn't have any trouble joining this. Been wanting to do one of these chat rps at some point anyways. I'll enter as ARMA, and, in case I need to announce this or something, I'll have his creator, Michael Tourniquet, there as a spectator, or coach, or whatever, if that's allowed of course.
     
  8. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    Accepted! But, er.. You were a no show! You've been automatically marked down into the lowest bracket. We can still get you a fight if you'd like, the bracket system allows it.

    Round 2 is now pending!


    Characters Involved:

    Karu playing as Karu L. Pop (1W/0L)
    Tailon playing as Talon Reid (1W/0L)
    Toru playing as Alistair Aurelio (0W/1L)
    JohnnyB3 playing as Sol Simmons (0W/1L)
    Dwayna playing as Dwayna DragonFire (1W/0L) [Free Pass]
    finite-infinity playing as Ri'Axis (1W/0L) [Free Pass]

    End Summary:

    At the end of the first round of the tournament, the victors stand tall. Talon Reid, Karu L. Pop. With Dwayna and Ri'Axis given a free pass this round and one contestant missing, the battle carved in blood and pain awaits the next round of combat.

    [18] Karu Gentlemen!
    [18] Karu Welcome to the first Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Tournament!
    [18] Karu Today this channel will be born in blood, christening the very world around us!
    [18] Karu points skyward, a grand Colosseum springing from the ground around us, cut in marble and a cacophony of sound assaulting the air as spectators materialise into position.
    [18] Karu Gentlemen!
    [18] Karu Please select your preferred elements!
    [18] Talon_Reid Everything?
    [18] Karu leans over a balcony to look over the fighters, midday sun shining.
    [18] Karu That's one neutral setter, folks.
    [18] Karu Alistair?
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio Earth for me
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio *.
    [18] Talon_Reid hovers, appearing to sit cross-legged in the air.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio stretches out a little, taking in the vast Colosseum now surrounding him.
    [18] Talon_Reid So, is there like a countdown or something?
    [18] Karu passed a hand through the air, dirt ground morphing unto onyx flagstones and pillars of stone rising from the ground. A blue current passes over the arena, nullifying geo-magic through the flagstones with some of the stones peeling away to unveil dirt patches roughly one meter diameter each, sporadically sprinkled with the sun falling three hours to cast angled shadows across the ground with...
    [18] Karu ...trees springing up to form sparse forestry, corners morphing downwards to form shallow pools.
    [18] Karu We'll do this old style, on my mark.
    [18] Karu BAck to back, ten paces from the count of ten!
    [18] Talon_Reid Pfft
    [18] Talon_Reid hovers to the center of the area and turns around.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio Tch, so no Geokenisis this time around, huh...
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio Alright!
    [18] Karu YOu'll find the stone towers and dirt patches perfects manipulatable, sir.
    [18] Karu Please take your position.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio Roger that.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio carries out Karu's notion and faces away from Talon, back to back with the Arcanist.
    [18] Talon_Reid You ready for some fun, Geo?
    [18] Karu Five!
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio That all depends on whether you are or not.
    [18] Karu Four!
    [18] Talon_Reid As ever.
    [18] Karu Three!
    [18] Karu Two!
    [18] Karu One!
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio Right then, let's enjoy this...
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio TO THE FULLEST!
    [18] Karu Take your paces and let the match begin!
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio begins to slowly pace foward, Foresharn slowly humming in its holster as Alistair prepares to spark up Genesis energy.
    [18] Talon_Reid slowly hovers forward an equivalent distance.
    [18] Karu falls back into a throne of white choral.
    [18] Karu I wonder who will make the first move..
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio readies Foresharn in a two - handed grip, and feels the pulsating power of Genesis Energy amplifying through his body.
    [18] Karu leans to rest chin in hands, wondering with bated breath just as the crowd.
    [18] Talon_Reid still hovers in place, his back still turned.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio quickly spins around twice, focusing energy into his sword mid - spin. He then stops, firing off a slash of dark blue Genesis Energy towards Talon.
    [18] Talon_Reid disappears from his spot in an instant, appearing next to a tree and pulling it from the ground with little effort, then tossing it at Alistair
    [18] Karu lets a cheer, the whole crowd following.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio ducks down and brings himself up, throwing his sword spinning up into the air in the process. Foresharn slices clean through the tree and allows Alistair to take the offensive. His entire body starts to spark with genesis energy, with more focused at his fists. He leans forward and disappears in a flash, a blue trail heading towards Talon just before Alistair re - appeared in front of him;...
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio ...Alistair then brings a deft combo of three punch hooks towards Talon.
    [18] Talon_Reid raises his arms to defend himself, summoning his clawed gauntlets in a flash of light, and blocking Alistair's punches. He then aims a clawing uppercut at Alistair's gut, simultaneously launching a burst of flame.
    [18] Karu applauds profusely.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio backflips away into the air, catching Foresharn on its spinning fall. Seeing the large pillar of flames in front of him, he plays the situation to his advantage. Accelerating down towards Talon, he swings back Foresharn, cutting through the flames, then re - adjusting his grip to aim a peircing blow at Talon's chest.
    [18] Talon_Reid leaps backwards, away from the incoming blade, and sends a bolt of lightning arcing from one of his claws.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio *The bolt Zaps the ground directly below Alistair, leaving behind a large cloud of smoke. It steadily starts to disperse.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio emerges from the smoke cloud, dusting off plates of rock that were covering him from the shock.
    [18] Talon_Reid flicks his wrist upward, sending icicles tearing out of the ground beneath Alistair
    [18] Karu whistles, the crowd oohing and ahing at the pretty colours.
    [18] Talon_Reid (Is there a time limit on these things?)
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio is sent flying upwards from a large shard of ice digging into his thigh. Recovering midair, he uses his height advantage to fire a beam of concentrated Genesis energy at one of the stone towers. He lands quite far away from Talon, hoping that he'll be out of range from another brutal spell.
    [18] Karu Twenty five minutes left, folks! Maybe our combatants will pick up the pace!
    [18] Talon_Reid twists his arm and opens his hand, creating a gigantic icy hand that he uses to deflect the energy blast.
    [18] Talon_Reid pulls several large, stone shards from the earth and envelops them in fire, launching them at Alistair like guided missiles.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio Urgh... you kidding me?
    [18] Karu waves a hand, a blue barrier shimmering into existence before becoming see-through to protect the crowd.
    [18] Talon_Reid prepares a massive fireball crackling with electricity while Alistair deals with the missiles.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio uses Geokinesis to redirect the shards of earth away from him for a few seconds. Genesis energy sparking once more as he almost shifted away, leaving another blue trail as he came close to the tower. Letting out a large roar that shocked through the Colloseum, Alistair kicks a large hole into the tower, and forms chunks of rock into a protective barrier, shielding him from the homing missiles.
    [18] Talon_Reid dashes forward, fireball in tow, and aims to punch through the rocky shield
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio *The shield is broken, but all that is left behind it is a small hole in a patch of soft earth...
    [18] Talon_Reid sends the firelightning down through the hole!
    [18] Karu An excellent solution! Haha!
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio bursts out from the ground behind Talon and dashes backwards, quickly avoiding the 'shokingly' powerful eruption of heat. Dustiing himself off and coping with a few burns, he takes a long breath.
    [18] Karu Ten minutes!
    [18] Talon_Reid notes the presence behind him and quickly closes the distance, aiming to land a roundhouse kick to Alistair's side.
    [18] Karu points skyward, clouds darkening and water spouting out of the damaged spots of the arena.
    [18] -->| Dwayna (cf069913@7285DA5D.43337A96.E8163AC6.IP) has joined #CharmsRP
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio (Are we okay to crank it up a notch now?)
    [18] Talon_Reid (ohai)
    [18] Dwayna (hello)
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio (Hey Dway :D)
    [18] Talon_Reid (Karu just put Toru at a disadvantage)
    [18] Karu (All out!)
    [18] Karu (Wait for iiiit...)
    [18] Dwayna (Again, very tired and may be prone to crash at any moment :p)
    [18] Karu (Five minute mark shits gets cray cray)
    [18] Talon_Reid (still waiting on the results of that roundhouse)
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio switches to a one handed grip, and brings his forearm up to deflect Talon's roundhouse kick.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio Gotcha.
    [18] Talon_Reid immediately begins collecting water and fires it from his hand at extreme pressure into Alistair's gut.
    [18] Talon_Reid Woops.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio takes the blow and slides back, summoning debris from the tower into his hands to make a very large boulder, hurling it at Talon with ease.
    [18] Karu drops hand, a bolt of magic connecting with the water, crystallising it and the clouds part in a broiling fury of fire as a meteor descends.
    [18] Talon_Reid catches the boulder with one hand, quickly molding it into an enormous triangle drill.
    [18] Talon_Reid Ever seen this one before?
    [18] Karu (...GO EPIC SEQUENCE GO)
    [18] Karu raises both hands, eart and crystal snaking skyward to halt at the peak of the arena.
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio ...That's it.
    [18] Talon_Reid begins spinning himself and his new stone drill, while simultaneously igniting himself, and charges toward Alistair.
    [18] Talon_Reid (haha I did a thing)
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio takes Foresharn into boths hands again, and brings it forward, the Blue energies surrounding him becoming a shining light gold, as Foresharn awoke into Geo Excalibur.
    [18] Karu (Nice, the Earth Sword of Kings)
    [18] Karu Two minutes!
    [18] Karu slams hands into the balcony, meteor crashing down to meet the crystal
    [18] Alistair_Aurelio holds his ground, waiting for the right moment.
    [18] Talon_Reid flies up, leaving the drill to continue its forward charge, and drops down at extreme speed, charged with lightning!
    [19] Talon_Reid prepares to Cross Chop Alistair from above.
    [19] Karu Final four posts!
    [19] Karu ...
    [19] Karu Moves!
    [19] Karu ()
    [19] Talon_Reid is still fallin' (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!)
    [19] Karu parts hands, the meteor splitting and a slew of molten rock falling to meet the ground
    [19] Alistair_Aurelio *As Talon flies down with his powerful attack, Alistair waits until Talon is directly above him. He then quickly brings his sword up into a parrying position, and takes the weight of the attack onto his sword, clashing with Talon's large drill.
    [19] Talon_Reid (drill's still coming from the front)
    [19] Talon_Reid (Talon seperated from it to attack from above)
    [19] Alistair_Aurelio (fucjiconjvkae)
    [19] Karu (Cross chop contact)
    [19] Karu (Alistair's move.)
    [19] Talon_Reid (fuckiconjvkae sounds like a really elaborate curse word)
    [19] Alistair_Aurelio is struck by the move and takes serious damage. Due to over exerting himself and the large amount of physical damage he just received, he collapses.
    [19] Talon_Reid leaps away from Alistair to ensure there is no counterattack.
    [19] Karu Finish this!
    [19] Alistair_Aurelio There's no need to.
    [19] Alistair_Aurelio staggers up and raises his hand
    [19] Alistair_Aurelio I forfeit.
    [19] Talon_Reid immediately drops out of combat stance and despells his gauntlets, he walks over to Alistair.
    [19] Talon_Reid You fought well, Geo.
    [19] Alistair_Aurelio Nah. I'm still rusty. That was far from acceptable.
    [19] Alistair_Aurelio You were clearly a notch above me.
    [19] Karu *A groan ios excised from the crowd.
    [19] Karu Well, there you have it, folks!
    [19] Karu Talon Reid is the winner of the first match!
    [19] Talon_Reid Then train harder, and fight better next time.
    [19] Alistair_Aurelio ...Likewise.
    [19] Alistair_Aurelio Right, I'm out of here. Hopefully Cyrus will have some tricks up his sleeve...
    [19] Alistair_Aurelio (I need to go and get the washing up done - can we do Dway vs Talon whilst I'm doing that?
    [19] Karu (Their call.)
    [19] Karu (Or if Talon would prefer to ease out, I'll be in for a match.)
    [19] Talon_Reid (I think someone else's match should be next v:)
    [19] Talon_Reid (It's how tournaments tend to go)
    [19] Karu (I'll prod these two)
    [19] Karu passes hand, the arena resetting to a patch of dirt.
    [19] Karu (Setting up)
    [19] Karu Next match!
    [19] Karu throws coat over the throne.
    [19] Karu Karu L. Pop versus Sol Simmons!
    [19] Talon_Reid has retreated to the stands for now.
    [19] Karu A slight interlude for the time being..
    [19] Karu heads for the stairs, swing jazz playing across the stands.
    [19] -->| Sol_Simmons (5ea81d76@h-E63C5E1A.know.cable.virginmedia.com) has joined #CharmsRP
    [19] Sol_Simmons SIMMONS!
    [19] Karu Just a moment, gentlemen
    [19] Sol_Simmons Hello everybody,
    [19] Karu (Just confirming things such as tenses, superplay etc.)
    [19] |<-- Alistair_Aurelio has left chat.pkmn.im (Ping timeout: 122 seconds)
    [19] Karu (And checking that this rookie is ok with some base concepts still)
    [19] -->| Alistair_Aurelio (chatzilla@845853B6.9C855E87.7DC04955.IP) has joined #CharmsRP
    [19] Karu (OkSeems alright.)
    [19] Karu materialises on the centre of the arena.
    [19] Karu Introducing the newest addition...
    [19] Karu A bartender in his spare time, wielding fire and lightning infused sickles with a pressurised sidearm to boot....
    [19] Karu points to the spectator, Derp9 playing.
    [19] Karu Sol Simmons!
    [19] Karu moves aside a little, crowd cheering.
    [19] Sol_Simmons stands up and bows to the audience, he walks down the stairs, it turns into a sprint he vaults over the side wall and faceplants into the floor
    [19] |<-- Alistair_Aurelio has left chat.pkmn.im (Ping timeout: 127 seconds)
    [19] Karu applauds.
    [19] Karu Alistair Aurelio has forfeited, folks!
    [19] Karu He automatically loses the drop out round.
    [19] Karu gives Simmons a hand up.
    [19] Karu Back to back. I count down from five. Then, ten paces and we begin.
    [19] Karu Got it?
    [19] Sol_Simmons That sounds perfectly reasonable.
    [19] Karu faces away from Sol Simmons, presenting his back.
    [19] Sol_Simmons turns round and backs into Karu
    [19] Karu Five.
    [19] Karu Four.
    [19] Karu Three.
    [19] Karu Two...
    [19] Karu One!
    [19] Karu takes his ten paces, tendrils sprouting from his back, one coiling about his sword as he does so.
    [19] Sol_Simmons steps away from karu slides his side arm down and takes out his scythes by the time he reaches his ten paces he turns to face his opponent
    [19] Sol_Simmons Oh Hell
    [19] Sol_Simmons Why do i always get the freaky ones?
    [19] Karu turns about, a second tendrils coiling about his left arm and the final, third idly drifting through the air.
    [19] Sol_Simmons rips the pressurised cannon offhis back and heats the TC (Tea Cannon) with his fire magic he dashes to the side and lets loose a hail of tea blasts at Karu, the te is bioiling hot
    [19] Karu (Excellent xD)
    [19] Karu extends a hand, the teas gathering into a sphere before it.
    [19] Karu Try harder, contestant!
    [19] Sol_Simmons Blast it back at me, I'll drink it!
    [19] Sol_Simmons dashes towards Karu fgrinning like a freak.
    [19] Karu lashes the tea at Sol like a whip.
    [19] Talon_Reid (I might pass out, so if I don't respond move on to the next battle, if I do fall asleep I'll be back in a couple of hours)
    [19] Sol_Simmons Pulls a teapot out of his rucksack on the fly he takes the lid off and intercets the tea whip he drinks the tea from the spout of the pot. He lashes out with his scythe at karu running lightning along the blade.
    [19] Karu blinks in astonishment, leaning back and the third tendril sending him sliding across the dirt patch.
    [19] Karu (btw, yes this is entirely neutral grounds for sake of civility and learning)
    [19] Sol_Simmons dives at karu, he slides the tea pot down to his hand and tries to bring it down on the grounded Karu
    [20] Karu swings a crescent strike up towards the pot with his coral sword.
    [20] Sol_Simmons takes the sword right in the mid rif he drops the teapot it lands on Karu
    [20] Sol_Simmons he flies up toward the sky \nd proceeds to fall towards the ground he goes into a full ive position and flies at Karu
    [20] Sol_Simmons *+Dive position
    [20] Karu (Ah ok.)
    [20] Karu What?!
    [20] Karu hauls himself up and sends a geyser skyward to intercept Sol.
    [20] Sol_Simmons Not today.
    [20] Sol_Simmons pulls out a stop watch from his breast pocket and then clicks th top button
    [20] Sol_Simmons a shield pops up around sol and it diverts the gyser around him
    [20] Karu skitters back firing an orb of blue-hued magic towards the foe.
    [20] Sol_Simmons blasts the tea cannon at the orbs cancelling the out orbs of blue magic, while falling he flips his centre of gravity and while he falls the shield peters out . Upon landing he pulls out a scythe and channels lightning along the blades turning it into a lightnin whip,
    [20] Karu (Hmmm...)
    [20] Karu angles another geyser towards Sol.
    [20] Sol_Simmons the lighting travels along the geyser towards Karu, he pours himself a cup of tea at the same time , he throws the cup at karu
    [20] Sol_Simmons Time to relax!
    [20] Karu dives away, throwing his sowrd as if a javelin towards Sol.
    [20] Sol_Simmons Maries the javelin spear going into a crab position he then switches into a handstand position and then proceeds to spin like a top towards the water elemental
    [20] Sol_Simmons Matrixes*
    [20] Karu knocks the blade into the ground, tirggering a geyser beneath the foe.
    [20] Sol_Simmons with the speed of his rotation the geyser lifts sol like a helicopter he then starts to fly at Karu, while flying at karu he puts his hand into the shape of guns and sporadically fires lightning from them
    [20] Sol_Simmons Blam, blam blam blam!
    [20] Karu runs tendrils through the ground, firing pressurised water into the ground to fire up a spray of mud before leaping back, forming an orb of water and incresing it's density in preparation.
    [20] Karu (mud to block lightning, to clarify)
    [20] Sol_Simmons the propulsion of the leg motion runs out, he falls to the ground, flips and ands on his feet. He slides along the ground, pulls out the TC and fires a continous stream of Tea at Karu.
    [20] Karu adds it to the water before returning it back as a highly pressurised stream.
    [20] -->| Alistair_Aurelio (chatzilla@845853B6.9C855E87.7DC04955.IP) has joined #CharmsRP
    [20] Sol_Simmons He starts to run towards kau returning his hands to the shapes of guns and fires them aat Karu's stream turning it to a collumn of mist he frires lightning into the cloud of steam turning it int a lightning cliud
    [20] Sol_Simmons *cloud
    [20] Karu resummons his blade, springing into the air before dropping down with a helm splitting blow.
    [20] Sol_Simmons Pulls out the watch and klicks it, he phases out of existence and Karu's blow passes through him.
    [20] Karu turns hand skyward, sky splitting open as a hail of comets rains down, Karu himself extending his tendrils to spear towards Sol with a lancelike thrust towards the foe as the central point.
    [20] Sol_Simmons He channels lightning along both his scythes and dives towards Karu.
    [20] Sol_Simmons (One sec it's skipped some of my post, this is before the die)
    [20] |<-- Alistair_Aurelio has left chat.pkmn.im (Ping timeout: 127 seconds)
    [20] Sol_Simmons He superheats one of his scythes and quarterises the wound inflicted earlier. he returns to his gun stance and shoots fire bullets and the commets the commets super heat and explode..... violently. Fire and brimstone are scttered around the arena.
    [20] Sol_Simmons he then pulls out the teapot and pours a healing herb into the teapot and then drinks it taking the edge off of the pain
    [20] Karu jumps over the opponent, taking their healing time to slowly sheathe his sword and draw his two curved daggers instead, a slight crackling of red and black energy coming with them.
    [20] Karu Your move.
    [20] Karu turns one blade down and assumes stance.
    [20] Sol_Simmons Murder Dagggers! Noooooooooooo!
    [20] Karu A fine choice.
    [20] Karu propels himself forward with a burst of blue energy, aiming to stab down through the collarbone.
    [20] Sol_Simmons he readies his tea cannon and launches a continuous stream of boiling tea, he then sends a bolt of lightning along the stream seperating the tea from the stream theuy turn into hardened particles flying towards the man who was flying at him
    [20] Sol_Simmons He drops the cannon and then dives to the side blasting lightning bolts aat the same time
    [20] Sol_Simmons God damn red and black energy it's always death with that kinda magic.
    [20] Karu redirects one with one dagger, the lightning spluttering into the dirt, sending Karu into a pirouette with the descent of two daggers heading down to try and open Sol's chest cavity.
    [21] Sol_Simmons Assumes a focused stance and drops his scythes he grabs both of Karu's wrists and kangaroo kicks Karu in the chest.
    [21] Karu (Autoing offense.)
    [21] Karu (Correct or move fails, sorry.)
    [21] Sol_Simmons drops his scythes aiming to grab Karu's wrists and flip him over his head like a pro wrestler.
    [21] Karu is sent flying, landing crouching.
    [21] Karu Fifteen minutes.
    [21] Sol_Simmons Fifteen minutes? That means it's time for bartending madnes!
    [21] Karu launches himself forward again, tendrils lashing against the ground to produce the effect. No sooner than the dust had cleared did Karu attempt to lodge the knife inside his foe's throat.
    [21] Sol_Simmons Drops his backpack and pulls out a full sized bartending table he turns it toward the oncoming hoping to lodge the blade in the table
    [21] Karu detonates a charge of the knife to splinter the table, stabbing towards the jugular once more.
    [21] Sol_Simmons OH, that was not a good move my good fow.
    [21] Karu twirls the blade, energy building again
    [21] Sol_Simmons Pulls out the watch and clicks it, he phases through the jugular attack and sprints for his scythes he grabs them on the run proceeds to channel lightning along tem carving monstrous gashes in the floor.
    [21] Karu Four minutes!
    [21] Karu sheathes one dagger, detonating the other dagger whilst twirling about in attempt to sever he back of the neck.
    [21] Karu (my bad, misread)
    [21] Karu sheathes one dagger, one handedly wielding sword and knife, tendrils reaching for the foe.
    [21] Sol_Simmons in fit of pure rage attempts to grab the tendril and pull Karu towards him so and then throws one of his scythes at him at the same time
    [21] Karu takes a painful blow across the face, a curtain of blood falling down his cheek. Yielding a roar, Karu attempts to coil the neck of his foe with the remaining tendril and plant the knife into his chest, detonating the enrgy hit or miss.
    [21] Karu (Fianl four posts)
    [21] Karu (*final)
    [21] Sol_Simmons Dashes back the tendril couils round his neck but the blast flings him away from the coil he tumbles head over heel. he rolls onto his feet and the uses his lightning to regain his missing scythe, he's bleeding quite seriously from his chest, he the quarterises nthe wound with his scythe screaming in pain he then gathers energy into his scythes in an attempt to draw Karu into a last hit wins situation
    [21] Karu throws the remaining dagger, grasping sword in both hands and attempting a decapitating blow.
    [21] Sol_Simmons An aura of lightning crackles around Sol, the lightning smacks the dagger down, he uses the lightning to propel himself towards Karu
    [21] Sol_Simmons (Feel free to auto
    [21] Sol_Simmons )
    [21] Sol_Simmons (I LIED)
    [21] Karu swings the sword for Sol's eyes, attempting to disable rather than murder.
    [21] Sol_Simmons He diverts the blade towards only one of his eyes and it slices through the eye atatched to his blade
    [21] Karu (Sorry, poured over a little. Conclusive post.)
    [21] Sol_Simmons Hahahaha
    [21] Sol_Simmons that was brillliant you win,
    [21] Karu ..Huh, alright.
    [21] Sol_Simmons claps and walks off towards the arena wall
    [21] Karu sheathes his blade, holding out a hand.
    [21] Karu A pelasure to meet you.
    [21] Karu *pleasure
    [21] Sol_Simmons Yoyu to good friend that was one entertaining fight feel free to come to my bar later for refreshments
    [21] Karu Of course.
    [21] Karu Sol has conceeded!
    [21] Talon_Reid (dang that was a long fight)
    [21] Karu I am the...victor I suppose.
    [21] Sol_Simmons And thank you for the injury now i get a badass eyepatch.
    [21] Karu wipes the slate clean, returning to his throne.
    [21] Talon_Reid (So if Dwayna wants to participate, she can challenge the other guy, then we can have one quarterfinal and the winner of that will go into the semifinal against Dway?)
    [21] Talon_Reid (Otherwise I dunno if Karu has something)
    [21] Karu (I'm asking the gentleman in question now.)
    [21] Dwayna (I may endup passing out really soon actually, I feel sleep tugging at my mind)
    [21] Karu (Would you like to reschedule?)
    [21] Karu (finite is willing to reschedule.)
    [21] Dwayna (Sure)
    [21] Sol_Simmons (Also I'm Johnny B3 as far as the forums so I'll be posting through that account in future)
    [21] Dwayna (let me know when via PM, 'cause I'ma go)
    [21] |<-- Dwayna has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: Page closed)
    [21] Karu (I'll have him do so.)
    [21] Karu Ladies!
    [21] Karu Gentlemen!
    [21] Karu Thank for coming to witness the fights so far!
    [21] Karu lowers the aura shield.
    [21] Karu So far we've had quite the royal rumble, and I hope you're all rearing to go!
    [21] Talon_Reid (So we're done for today?
    [21] Talon_Reid )
    [21] Karu (Just a moment, sorry.)
    [21] Karu Contestants Ri'Axis and Dwayna are given a free pass through this round! As customary.
    [21] Karu As such they will of course be the first contestants of the next round.
    [21] Karu Thank you for your patronage and viewing!
    [21] Talon_Reid (so what, now they're just one of two semi finals?)
    [21] Karu (The way it works is like a gaming tournament, some are given free pass. Then, the main contestants fight it out. Then, the losers of the previous round battle to decide who is at the bottom and second to bottom. I think that leaves two more rounds.)
    [21] Karu (Next round only one free pass is distributed. This round was an exception for ease of passing on two contestants with difficulties and not clogging the system with reworks.)
    [21] Talon_Reid (So are we done today)
    [21] Karu (We certainly are.)
    [21] Karu Round one concluded.
     
    #8 Atma, Sep 2, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  9. Dwayna DragonFire

    Dwayna DragonFire 2014 Little Cup Champion

    Looks like I've been roped into this. :p Since a lot of main characters seem to be here, I may indeed join as Dwayna DragonFire. In the future I would love to try out one of my many other characters.
     
    Mecha Who and Atma like this.
  10. Mr.RMA

    Mr.RMA Magearna before it was cool

    Ah, yes...sorry about my disappearance. I made the embarrassing mistake of miscalculating the timezone difference, but I think I've got it down pat now, so I should be good to go next time, provided there isn't some unforeseeable issue in the future, in which case I'll be sure to let you know. Thanks for giving me another chance at this!
     
    Atma likes this.
  11. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    The next round of the tournament will be prepared over the next few days. Then I'm afraid I'll be disappearing until the 21st as of Sunday. I know it's an inconvenience to the tournament but as soon as I return we'll make some progress. I apologise in advance for any issues this may raise.
     
  12. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    News!

    Did you miss the first round? Looking to still compete? I will be hosting another match this weekend before I go on holiday. I will message respective people who have expressed interest to ascertain an ideal time. Dwayna and finite-infinity are still exempt from this as they have been granted free passage due to events beyond control.

    Thank you.
     
    #12 Atma, Sep 5, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  13. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    Late Comers Match over!

    In a interesting match, the newcomer Ragnor (Ragnor) took on long time veteran Toru (Cyrus)! After a valiant debut, Cyrus held strong and conquered Fleet Foot Ragnor with Genesis Blueshift! The contest stands as follows:

    Karu playing as Karu L. Pop (1W/0L)
    Tailon playing as Talon Reid (1W/0L)
    Toru playing as Alistair Aurelio (0W/1L)
    Toru playing as Cyrus (1W/0L)
    Ragnor playing as Ragnor (0W/1L)
    JohnnyB3 playing as Sol Simmons (0W/1L)
    finite-infinity playing as Ri'Axis (1W/0L) [Free Pass]
    Dwayna playing as Dwayna DragonFire (1W/0L) [Free Pass]

    [20:02]Karufalls back into a coral throne, waving a hand to summon up the marble colosseum with stand flooded with spectators.
    [20:02]KaruFighters!
    [20:02]KaruPlease introduce yourselves!
    [20:03]Cyrus(Btw, pleased to meet you Ragnor - I'm Toru on Pokecharms when I'm not RPing ^^)
    [20:03]Ragnor(I wrote a rp from you and karu I think.)
    [20:03]Ragnor(from our way with a smile.)
    [20:04]-->|MrRMA (84b1ec6d@h-3A224F52.unh.edu) has joined #CharmsRP
    [20:04]CyrusI go by Blue Thunder.
    [20:04]Ragnorme name is ragnor but people like to call me racing feet
    [20:04]Karu(Welcome, RMA. First round is up. Please hold place in spectator stands for the time being.)
    [20:05]Ragnor(hello)
    [20:05]=-=Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood! - Late Comer's Match!”
    [20:05]Karu(Eh, lag...)
    [20:05]MrRMA(Alright, sounds good, I'll do that)
    [20:05]=-=Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood! - Late Comers”
    [20:05]Ragnor(^^)
    [20:06]Karu(If Dinova is a no-show by the end of the match, RMA wins by default.)
    [20:06]KaruGentlemen!
    [20:06]Ragnor(Dinova?)
    [20:06]KaruPlease stand back to back!
    [20:06]CyrusSo, you're the other Geokinetic that's been hovering around...
    [20:06]Karu(RMA's opponent.)
    [20:06]Ragnor(ah, player)
    [20:06]CyrusI sense no pulses of Genesis Energy from you.
    [20:06]Karutaps fingers on the arm of his throne.
    [20:07]Ragnorum..you must be taking me for someone else.
    [20:07]Cyrusstands with his back to Ragnor.
    [20:07]RagnorI am no 'geokinetic'
    [20:08]KaruIntriguing, you certainly appear to be one.
    [20:08]KaruI will count down from five!
    [20:08]KaruThen
    [20:08]RagnorWell, I am not!
    [20:08]KaruTake ten paces forward, then turn around!
    [20:08]KaruMy apologies.
    [20:09]Ragnorjust start
    [20:09]KaruFirstly.
    [20:09]Cyruspaces forward ten steps and waits silently.
    [20:09]KaruGentlemen, preferred elemental arena.
    [20:09]Karuraises an eyebrow, flicking his wrist and teleporting the impatient one back to place.
    [20:09]Cyrus...Whatever the opponent wishes for.
    [20:10]KaruThe arena is yours, Ragnor.
    [20:10]KaruName your element or terrain.
    [20:10]Ragnorum...what are the options?
    [20:10]Cyrus(you told me to pace dammit)
    [20:10]Karu(Yes, after I count down xD)
    [20:10]Ragnorthinks
    [20:10]RagnorI guess a city would do
    [20:11]Karunods, passing his hand through the air as sky scraped burst from the ground and concrete materialises, the two in the middle of a street. Everything expected to be in a city is present, except people.
    [20:11]Ragnorso, you are a geokinetic?
    [20:12]KaruFive!
    [20:12]KaruFour!
    [20:12]CyrusI'm afraid not.
    [20:12]KaruThree!
    [20:12]KaruTwo!
    [20:12]CyrusHowever, I know of one.
    [20:12]KaruOne!
    [20:12]CyrusThe... tenacious type.
    [20:12]KaruGentlemen, pace and begin!
    [20:12]Ragnorsteps forward and turns around
    [20:12]Ragnorhave fun
    [20:12]Ragnor(oops
    [20:12]Ragnor)
    [20:13]Cyrusbegins to paces 10 steps, and turns around, staring at Ragnor. He takes in a small breath.
    [20:13]Cyrus(you too dood :D)
    [20:13]Ragnor(meant to be something I say)
    [20:13]Cyrus(I've got it)
    [20:13]Ragnorgrins
    [20:14]Cyruscontinues to look at Ragnor with a blank, expressionless face
    [20:14]Ragnorlooks back still grinning.
    [20:15]KaruHm... This should be interesting.
    [20:15]Cyruscloses his eyes, beginning to synergise with the 'Exile Blade'. suddenly, his hands almost ignite with a light blue energy - the lifepower of the Elementals of Quadras, Genesis Energy.
    [20:17]Cyrus(
    )
    [20:17]Ragnorlooks to his surroundings
    [20:17]Cyrusslowly brings a hand to his sheathed blade, and disappears in a blur. Suddenly, he re - appears in front of Ragnor, slashing repeatedly at him with a flurry of sword strikes
    [20:17][ERROR]Closing Link: Karu[cpc2-live21-2-0-cust373.know.cable.virginmedia.com] (Ping timeout: 126 seconds)
    [20:17][ERROR]Connection to irc://chat.pkmn.im/ (irc://chat.pkmn.im/) closed. [Help]
    [20:17]===*** Looking up your hostname...
    [20:17]===*** Found your hostname
    [20:18]===You have not registered
    [20:18]=-=User mode for Karu is now +iwx
    [20:18]NickServThis nickname is registered and protected. If it is your
    [20:18]NickServnick, type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password. Otherwise,
    [20:18]NickServplease choose a different nick.
    [20:18]NickServPassword accepted - you are now recognized.
    [20:18]=-=User mode for Karu is now +r
    [20:18]-->|YOU (Karu) have joined #CharmsRP
    [20:18]=-=Topic for #CharmsRP is “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood! - Late Comers”
    [20:18]=-=Topic for #CharmsRP was set by Karu on 07 September 2013 20:05:21
    [20:18]=-=Mode #CharmsRP +qo Karu Karu by ChanServ
    [20:18]Karu(Sorry, bad connection)
    [20:18]CyrusI am a Electrokinetic.
    [20:18]CyrusOne of the rare few left in my Country.
    [20:18]Ragnorah, that's how it is.
    [20:19]KaruIntriguing.
    [20:19]Ragnorruns -fast as lighning- up the building to the left of him and launches himself in the air
    [20:20]Ragnor(brb)
    [20:20]Karu(Fight time is one hour, concluding at quarter-past)
    [20:21]Cyrusonce again surges with more Genesis Energy, and disappears, before re - appearing behind Ragnor.
    [20:21]CyrusGenesis... Gungnir!
    [20:21]Ragnor(back)
    [20:21]Cyrusbrings his hand upwards, manifesting his light blue Genesis energy into a large spear, which he fires off by casting his hand forward.
    [20:22]Ragnorturns around and kicks the spear away
    [20:23]Ragnorspins lighning fast at Cyrus
    [20:23]Cyrus!
    [20:24]Cyrusquickly decends back onto the ground and dashes to underneath Ragnor, preparing to juggle him back into the air with an upwards sword strike
    [20:26]Ragnorkicks CO2kinetic orbs at cyrus while descending rapidly.
    [20:29]Cyrusdraws his sword, and focuses a blend of Genesis Energy and electricity into his blade, then slashing through the orbs as they made their way towards the Electrokinetic, before delivering a charged sword strike upwards towards the falling Ragnor.
    [20:30]Ragnorsurrounds his fist with CO2kinetic energy and punches with full strenght at the incoming blade strike.
    [20:32]Cyrusclashes with Ragnor, and the area around them is engulfed with a large explosion as the CO2 is ignited by the expulsion of electricity from Cyrus' blade
    [20:33]Karu(Equivalency ruling, Ragnor provided inadequate text quantity to match without preparation, Cyrus earns thestrike.
    [20:33]Ragnor(thestrike?)
    [20:34]Cyrus(*The Strike - I won the clash)
    [20:34]Ragnor(ok, cool)
    [20:35]Cyrussends Ragnor flying with a strike, and is sent flying backwards from the CO2 explosion.
    [20:35]Ragnorflies of with a heavelly burned and ript arm while trying to ignore the immense pain
    [20:36]Ragnorcrashes into a skyscraper
    [20:38]Cyrusslides on the ground, his cape shredding from the friction.
    [20:38]Cyruswrithes from the intense burns and picks himself off of the concrete floors. Hopefully Ragnor would stop using CO2 after that double edged explosion.
    [20:38]Cyrus*picks himself up
    [20:38][ERROR]Closing Link: Karu[cpc2-live21-2-0-cust373.know.cable.virginmedia.com] (Ping timeout: 125 seconds)
    [20:38][ERROR]Connection to irc://chat.pkmn.im/ (irc://chat.pkmn.im/) closed. [Help]
    [20:38]===*** Looking up your hostname...
    [20:38]===*** Found your hostname
    [20:38]=-=User mode for Karu is now +iwx
    [20:38]NickServThis nickname is registered and protected. If it is your
    [20:38]NickServnick, type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password. Otherwise,
    [20:38]NickServplease choose a different nick.
    [20:38]NickServPassword accepted - you are now recognized.
    [20:39]=-=User mode for Karu is now +r
    [20:39]-->|YOU (Karu) have joined #CharmsRP
    [20:39]=-=Topic for #CharmsRP is “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood! - Late Comers”
    [20:39]=-=Topic for #CharmsRP was set by Karu on 07 September 2013 20:05:21
    [20:39]=-=Mode #CharmsRP +qo Karu Karu by ChanServ
    [20:39]RagnorYes indeed, I do not actually know how I should call my kinds -grins-
    [20:39]CyrusYou fight well.
    [20:40]CyrusHowever, I'm pulling out all of the stops now.
    [20:40]RagnorThanks for the compliment, you're not bad eather -grins again- but no match for me -wink-
    [20:40]CyrusWe'll see about that.
    [20:41]Ragnor-smiles-
    [20:41]Ragnorlaunches himself from the building to cyrus while burning CO2 to accelerate
    [20:43]Cyruscloses his eyes, and attunes himself to his Genesis Stone embedded in his blade even more, so much ripples of energy start to flow through the arena, as the blade suddenly transforms into a small chokuto blade.
    [20:43]Cyrus...Blue shift.
    [20:43]Cyrusdisappears once again, and re - appears on top of one of the skyscrapers
    [20:43]CyrusI'm afraid you're going to have to speed up if you want to even have a chance.
    [20:44]Ragnoris surprised and crashes into the ground cyrus just stood on.
    [20:44]Ragnornot bad.
    [20:44]Cyrusgrunts slightly, as the pressure in the stadium starts to rise - dark clouds start to blanket the skies above the arena.
    [20:47]Ragnorjumps on the other end of the building Cyrus is standing on and turns his left -undamaged- side to cyrus
    [20:48]Ragnorcome at me -grin-
    [20:48]CyrusIf that is your wish.
    [20:49]Karuraises a shield around the spectators.
    [20:49]KaruLess than a half hour left.
    [20:50]Ragnorlet's make it quick then shall we?
    [20:50]Cyruscasts his hand as he runs, and a ring of blades formed by Genesis Energy pointing towards Ragnor spin around him, preparing to strike at any given moment. Cyrus leaps up above Ragnor before quickly decendidng, aiming a piercing stab at him as the Genesis Blades home in to stab Ragnor
    [20:51]CyrusWay ahead of you.
    [20:53]Karu(rememebr the equivalency rule, ragnor. However, I will give some leniency as I know it is not your first language.)
    [20:53]Ragnorleaps forward and sends -with his left hand- piercing bits of compressed CO2 to pierce trough the boulding so it starts to slowly collapse.
    [20:54]Karu(I will pass this. Next time, try to make it just one sentence less though.)
    [20:55]Ragnor(Ok.)
    [20:55]Cyrusgrins as he watches the Genesis Blades decend with Ragnor, still homing in on him.
    [20:57]Ragnorjumps positioning himself so the Genesis blades and Cyrus are in one line and slams his hand togetehr whereafter a line of burning/exploding air get launched trough some Genesis blades and at Cyrus.
    [20:58]Karuwaves hand, a snowstorm lashing into existence.
    [21:01][ERROR]Connection to irc://chat.pkmn.im/ (irc://chat.pkmn.im/) reset. [Help]
    [21:01]===*** Looking up your hostname...
    [21:01]===*** Found your hostname
    [21:01]===You have not registered
    [21:01]===1 unknown connection(s)
    [21:01]=-=User mode for Karu is now +iwx
    [21:01]NickServThis nickname is registered and protected. If it is your
    [21:01]NickServnick, type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password. Otherwise,
    [21:01]NickServplease choose a different nick.
    [21:01]NickServPassword accepted - you are now recognized.
    [21:01]=-=User mode for Karu is now +r
    [21:02]-->|YOU (Karu) have joined #CharmsRP
    [21:02]=-=Topic for #CharmsRP is “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood! - Late Comers”
    [21:02]=-=Topic for #CharmsRP was set by Karu on 07 September 2013 20:05:21
    [21:02]=-=Mode #CharmsRP +qo Karu Karu by ChanServ
    [21:02]Ragnoruses CO2 to melt the snow around Cyrus.
    [21:04]Ragnor(burning COé that is)
    [21:04]RagnorCO2*
    [21:05]Cyruscan smell the presence of CO2 in the air, and quickly Blueshifts away to prevent further burns - the pillar of lighting continues to erupt upwards towards Ragnor
    [21:07]Ragnorlooks at pillar and is hit by it dissapearing in it.
    [21:08]Ragnor(bad writing sorry)
    [21:08]Cyrus(Don't worry, doing stuff like this with us will improve your English)
    [21:09]Ragnor(Ok. ^^)
    [21:09]Cyrus...Time to finish this. BLUESHIFT!
    [21:09]Cyrusshifts right in front of Ragnor, and goes in for a quick stab a Ragnor's stomach with his dexterous blade.
    [21:10]Karu(Final four posts. Finishing a little early I'm afraid.)
    [21:10]Ragnormanages to shift the stab to his right shoulder but bites the pain away and thrust his -burnign- left fist to Cyruses head.
    [21:12]Cyrus(
    )
    [21:12]KaruLooks like Cyrus is going for the finisher, folks!
    [21:12]KaruCan newcomer Ragnor pull through?
    [21:13]Cyrustakes the blow, but isn't done yet!
    [21:13]Karu(One post each left gentlemen. Make them final, finishing blows.)
    [21:14]Cyrusdistances himself between Ragnor, and casts his hands into the skies
    [21:14]CyrusWRATH OF THE GODS!
    [21:14]CyrusCYAN TORRENT!
    [21:15]Cyrusbrings his hands down, sending an incredibly massive bolt of Lighting down onto Ragnor, sending sparks flying around the areana and engulfing it in a blue light.
    [21:15]Karu(Ragnor's move. Penalty incurred on Cyrus for exceeded final post limit.)
    [21:16]Cyrus(aw, fook you)
    [21:16]Ragnorslams the air with his left hand thrusting forward and spins with his feet coming lightnign fast and seemingly burning but gets stopped byt the bolt and gets almost vaporized if not for his quickly formed CO2 shield
    [21:16]Karu(You were warned!Not my fault you split it up.)
    [21:17]Ragnor(he won :p)
    [21:17]Karu(Final moves made, conflict ended. Tallying ruling unless one of you doesn't mind losing.)
    [21:17]Karu(Fair call.)
    [21:17]KaruWell there you have it, ladies and gentlemen!
    [21:17]Karuwaves hand, city melting away.
    [21:18]Ragnorwell...well..played -grins-
    [21:18]KaruTodays winner is Cyrus! However, newcome Ragnor put up a bold fight in his name!
    [21:18]KaruCongratulations fighters, this arena and it's people are proud of you both.
    [21:18]KaruAny parting words?
    [21:18]Ragnorlucky. -smiles-
    [21:19]Cyrus...I'm not one for one - liners, sorry.
    [21:19]Karu(Welcome to the Team Ragnor.)
    [21:19]Karu(You'll be a strong addition. I like your style.)
    [21:19]=-=Cyrus is now known as Toru
    [21:19]ToruDOOD THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOMERVHUVWONRAVVNRAOR
    [21:19]Ragnor(thanks ^^)
    [21:19]Ragnorhaha
    [21:19]Ragnoryes indeed
    [21:19]KaruUntil next time!
    [21:20]Karuwipes away the arena, fighters returning to their realms.
    [21:20]Ragnorsee you
     
    #13 Atma, Sep 7, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 25, 2013
  14. this saturday's late comers match was really awesome
     
    Atma likes this.
  15. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    The official match between Dinova and RMA has officially taken place! Round One statistics are now CLOSED! With only four days until round two, I do request all competitors finalise their available dates over the next two days so I can draw up timetables.

    Characters Involved:

    Karu playing as Karu L. Pop (Moderating)
    Tailon playing as ? ? ? (Moderating)
    Mr.RMA playing as ARMA
    Dinova
    playing as Dinova

    Tournament Statistics as follows:

    Karu playing as Karu L. Pop (1W/0L)
    Tailon playing as Talon Reid (1W/0L)
    Mr.RMA playing as ARMA (1W/0L)
    Toru playing as Cyrus (1W/0L)
    Dwayna playing as Dwayna DragonFire (1W/0L) [Free Pass]
    finite-infinity playing as Ri'Axis (1W/0L) [Free Pass]
    Toru playing as Alistair Aurelio (0W/1L)
    JohnnyB3 playing as Sol Simmons (0W/1L)
    Dinova playing as Dinova (0W/1L)
    Ragnor
    playing as Ragnor (0W/1L)

    End Summary:
    In a dazzling battle between two regulars yet newcomers to the CRP scene, the steel brush ARMA himself proved triumphant over the photokinetic Dinova! The first round has been fully concluded with this battle and preparations for round two are fully underway!

    [23:40] =-= Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood ! - Round One Finale!”

    [23:40] Karu (Official log has begun w/ topic change.)

    [23:41] Tailon I approve this match.

    [23:41] Tailon summons the base arena from the void

    [23:41] Tailon Any terrain requests?

    [23:41] Dinova I'm fine letting my opponent choose

    [23:42] MrRMA Well then, I guess I'll pick again. The stadium didn't work out so well. How does a basic laboratory setting sound?

    [23:43] Tailon I can't moderate properly if you're in a building.

    [23:44] MrRMA Ah, I see. Probably would've been too much of an advantage anyways. How's about the middle of a city then?

    [23:44] Tailon waves a hand, summoning a vacant lot surrounded by buildings.

    [23:45] Tailon (you have one hour)

    [23:45] Tailon Take your positions

    [23:45] Dinova

    nods

    [23:46] MrRMA takes a few deep breaths, shaking off the uneasy feelings from the previous practice match before complying

    [23:46] Dinova walks over to ARMA materializing his armor.

    [23:46] Karu leans forward somewhat from his throne, intrigued immensely.

    [23:47] Tailon Ten paces apart.

    [23:47] Dinova Hope you're ready.

    [23:48] MrRMA Much more so than last time, you can bet

    [23:48] Dinova begins walking away slowly

    [23:48] MrRMA walks in the other direction, his fists clenched tightly

    [23:48] Tailon raises his arm

    [23:48] Tailon You may turn and begin!

    [23:49] Dinova Launches a rapid fire volley of light blasts at ARMA

    [23:51] MrRMA analyzes the flight pattern of the blasts, proceeding to jump and dodge each one as he gradually moves towards Dinova. As he gets close, he throws a single punch towards his opponent's armor, testing its actual sturdiness

    [23:54] Dinova skids back as the punch connects, not breaching his armor. He uses the force of the blow to leap back, and continue firing blasts at ARMA.

    [23:56] MrRMA Rolls away from the blasts, tugging at his left shirt cuff, causing a beeping noise to sound from the sleeve. As he continues to run, he aims his open left palm towards Dinova, firing a blast of electricity to counteract, and hopefully overpower the light blasts

    [23:58] Dinova stops firing and rolls to the side, smirking. He points behind Arma at the light blasts, hovering behind him at Dinova's command.

    [23:59] Dinova clenches a fist, sending the light balls flying at Arma under guided fire.

    [00:01] MrRMA Turns his head to look back at where Dinova is pointing, cringing as he quickly contemplates a plan of action. He runs forward as the balls of light pursue him, heading straight for Dinova. He then slides beneath his opponent, jumping up behind him and kicking at his back, hoping to launch him towards his own attack

    [00:03] Dinova is forced to dissipate his attack before it collides with him. He vaults off the ground in front of him before turning invisible.

    [00:06] Tailon (I have some liquid sugar)

    [00:06] Dinova *Two copies of Dinova appear from either side while a third appears above Arma, clawed gauntlets ready to slash him

    [00:06] Tailon (40 minutes left)

    [00:08] MrRMA waits calmly for his invisible opponent to strike. As three duplicates attack at him from left, right and above, he opts to leap directly upward, throwing both of his fists upward to repel Dinova before his gauntlets can reach him.

    [??:??] Dinova *Arma's fist pass harmlessly through the upper Dinova. Another wave of copies attack Arma from the front and back*

    [00:15] MrRMA looks down at his attackers waiting for him below, grabbing his retracted weapon from his pocket and activating it as he begins to descend, the broom activating as he nears the ground. Upon landing, he spins himself around in a blur, the broom's metallic pins facing away from him, firing the pins at the surrounding copies

    [00:17] Dinova *Once again the needles pass through only copies. Dinova appears a fair distance to Arma's right. He points at ARMA and bends any and all light away from ARMA's eyes

    [00:19] |<-- Dinova has left chat.pkmn.im (Ping timeout: 127 seconds)

    [00:20] Tailon (25 minutes)

    [00:22] MrRMA (Got a response, but, I'm waiting for Dinova to sign back on)

    [00:32] MrRMA (Alright, so, still MIA...Where do we go from here?)

    [00:33] Karu (Let it time out, unfortunately. If it reaches time, you get the finishing blow automatically.)

    [00:34] MrRMA (Hmm...alright then, guess we'll just have to see what happens)

    [00:35] Tailon (there's only 10 minutes left)

    [00:36] -->| Dinova (32817b41@h-D5329FE8.hsd1.il.comcast.net) has joined #CharmsRP

    [00:37] Dinova (Sorry, I disconnected)

    [00:37] Karu (Ten minutes, make them count.)

    [00:37] MrRMA *With the absence of light, ARMA resorts to a different approach, tapping at his ears, transferring the energy powering his sense of sight and turning it into a sonar signal. Detecting Dinova's presence to his right, he fakes a look of confusion before swiftly firing directly towards Dinova.

    [00:38] Dinova is surprised that Arma can still find him. He erects a light shield between arma and himself.

    [00:39] MrRMA Doesn't budge, continuing on the offensive as he transfers his energy into the broom, empowering the pins with his electricity. They begin flying towards Dinova at a faster rate in order to break the shield

    [00:41] Dinova taps his bracelet, sucking in all the light that he can and focuses it into his arm. As the needles punch through the shield he holds up his arm, dispersing the needles' electric and kinetic energy. He then runs At arma ready to launch his final punch.

    [00:43] MrRMA sees the all too familiar attack coming towards him. He feels a sense of panic from the last encounter, but he still finds himself smiling. He has another idea in mind.

    [00:44] Karu (Final four posts, two each.)

    [00:44] Dinova jumps into the air and directs his fist at Arma's head

    [00:46] MrRMA senses Dinova's movement with his sonar and quickly rolls away, leaping upwards himself as he evades the fist, clenching his broom tightly

    [00:48] Tailon (final two posts)

    [00:49] Dinova Dinova plants his hand on the ground and spins, refocusing his energy into his foot and aiming an equally powerful kick at ARMA

    [00:52] MrRMA Absorbs all the energy in his broom, leaving it devoid of the energy that his enemy could easily repel. As he senses the kick coming towards him, he focuses all his strength into swinging his broom down on Dinova's head as he twists himself in the air to dodge the kick.

    [00:52] Karu (Would you prefer a ruling or is one of you to concede?)

    [00:54] MrRMA (I'll take a ruling.)

    [00:54] Dinova (I agree)

    [00:54] Karu (I shall confer with Tailon. Please allow up to ten minutes, though this is often over in five.)

    [00:57] Tailon Enough!

    [00:57] Karu (We have reached a decision.)

    [00:58] Tailon The winner is Mr. RMA!

    [00:58] Karu rises, applauding the battle.

    [00:58] Karu Any parting words, warriors?

    [00:58] Dinova I get a nice headache as a consolation prize...

    [00:58] Dinova Congrats RMA

    [00:59] MrRMA It was close, and you had me at the ropes the entire time, Dinova. You're a fantastic fighter.

    [00:59] Dinova you too!

    [00:59] Karu You will both be returning!

    [01:00] Karu By completing your first match you are granted a land claim over a part of this world.

    [01:00] Karu Congratulations.

    [01:00] Karu Tailon, if you would like to close the match.

    [01:00] Dinova Excellent!

    [01:00] MrRMA Sounds great!

    [01:01] Tailon waves a hand, sending the arena away.

    [01:03] MrRMA Guess now I have to deal with Michael boasting his "I told you so's" and all that...Price of victory I suppose

    [01:04] Karu (I hope you two had fun with the match, regardless of connection problems. I look forward to seeing you all in round two, which if you gentlemen could review the dates and forward date/s it would be vastly appreciated.)

    [01:04] Dinova (You got it! Getting to use Dinova was fun!)

    [01:05] |<-- Dinova has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: Page closed)

    [01:06] MrRMA (I'll be sure to look it up again as well. I'm pretty sure I've got this time zone issue completely down by now.)

    [01:06] =-= Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood ! - Round Two! (4th October - 6th October)”
     
    #15 Atma, Sep 30, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2013
  16. am I not in the tourney anymore?
     
  17. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    My apologies, I knew I had missed something. Edited.
     
  18. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    Birth in Blood ! Round Three !

    I will be doing the sensible thing and keeping rounds in single hub posts now. All round two matches will be edited into this post. Best of luck to all competitors!​

    ~Schedule~​

    ~ 04/10/2013 ~
    -- Empty -- (How the hell...?)

    ~ 05/10/2013 ~
    [Rescheduled]

    ~ 06/10/2013 ~
    Karu L. Pop (Karu) vs. Cyrus (Toru) [ 8pm BST ] CONCLUDED / DRAW !
    Sol Simmons (JohnnyB3) vs. ARMA (Mr.RMA) [9pm BST / 4pm EST] CONCLUDED / ARMA WINS !

    ~ 12/10/2013 ~
    Ri'Axis (finite-infinity) vs. Dwayna DragonFire (Dwayna) [8pm BST / 10am PST] Ri'Axis FORFEIT / DWAYNA WINS !
    ragnor (Ragnor) vs. Dinova (Dinova) [10pm BST / 4pm CST] CONCLUDED / DRAW !

    ~Stats~​
    Dwayna playing as Dwayna DragonFire (2W/0L)
    Mr.RMA playing as ARMA (2W/0L)
    Toru playing as Cyrus (2W/0L)
    Karu playing as Karu L. Pop (2W/0L)
    Tailon playing as Talon Reid (2W/0L) [Free Pass]
    Dinova playing as Dinova (1W/1L)
    Ragnor
    playing as Ragnor (1W/1L)
    Toru
    playing as Alistair Aurelio (1W/1L) [Free Pass]
    finite-infinity playing as Ri'Axis (1W/0L) [FORFEIT]
    Ragnor playing as Ragnor (1W/1L)
    JohnnyB3 playing as Sol Simmons (0W/2L)

    ~Logs~
    Karu L. Pop vs. Cyrus
    [19:57] Tailon hovers above Karu's throne, fiery wings spread the width of the arena.

    [19:58] Shiny (not actually here btw)

    [19:58] Cyrus *Alistair cries out from the arena, a bright Cyan headband secured tightly onto his head

    [19:59] Tailon Today Karu L. Pop and Cyrus will proceed with their second round match.

    [19:59] Tailon You will have one hour.

    [19:59] Karu paces into view from some pathway beneath the stand, hand on scabbard.

    [19:59] Cyrus Alistair: GO CYRUS! AND KARU TOO! Actually, who should I be cheering for...

    [19:59] Tailon Do the combatants have any field requests?

    [19:59] Karu Water.

    [20:00] Tailon Cyrus?

    [20:00] Cyrus looks up to the throne area, and shrugs.

    [20:00] Cyrus I have no arguments against water.

    [20:00] Tailon Very well.

    [20:01] Karu smiles pleasantly.

    [20:01] Cyrus turns to Karu, looking him up and down, his hand also on the scabbard of his sheathed blade.

    [20:01] Karu bows, keeping eyes fixed on the opponent. "Best of luck."

    [20:01] Tailon summons a rocky beach, massive rocky platforms interspersed with channels and tide pools of water, flowing from an "ocean" at a middling tide.

    [20:01] Tailon Take your positions.

    [20:02] Karu (One moment.)

    [20:02] Cyrus bows, sharing mutual respect with his opponent

    [20:02] Karu (Toru, are you familiar with the starting positions?)

    [20:02] Cyrus (yeah yeah)

    [20:02] Cyrus (back to back?)

    [20:02] Karu paces across the water, riding a wave up to a central rock before facing away.

    [20:02] Karu (Certainly. Then ten paces.)

    [20:02] Karu (At Tailon's indication.)

    [20:02] Cyrus I do believe you are also a friend of Aurelio.

    [20:03] Karu I know him reasonably well, I'd like to think.

    [20:03] Cyrus disappears through Blueshift and reappears next to Karu, Cyrus' back facing his.

    [20:03] Tailon Are the combatants ready?

    [20:03] Cyrus nods.

    [20:03] Karu And willing.

    [20:03] Tailon Your hour begins now.

    [20:04] Tailon flaps his enormous wings, sending a burst of hot air across the arena.

    [20:04] Tailon BEGIN!

    [20:04] Cyrus begins to take his ten paces.

    [20:04] Karu bounds the ten paces, tendrils forming and sword hastily drawn.

    [20:05] -->| Sol_simmons (4d6555f5@h-37918CAD.know.cable.virginmedia.com) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:05] Cyrus draws his blade, holding it loosely in front of him, the tip of the blade aimed at Karu's head height.

    [20:06] Cyrus begins to flow a mix of Genesis Energy and lighting throughout his blade.

    [20:06] Karu turns about, tendrils waving in the air, adjusting with his left for the tip to arrive in Cyrus' throat if they were closer. A faint glow eminates from his hands, rising along the blade and disappearing as three half meter orbs of water form in the air behind him as if the points of a triangle.

    [20:07] Karu Lightning wielders, the bane of my existence...

    [20:09] Cyrus hastily steps back, slicing his blade clean through the speared ends of the watery tendrils. Splashes of water moistened his matted cyan hair, as Cyrus used Blueshift to quickly flash away from the orbs and re-appear above the blasting zone, countering by calling down a few quick bolts of lighting, which randomly struck around Karu's current location.

    [20:11] Karu weaves through the impact areas, arcing sword down through the water to send a wave up to pluck Cyrus from the sky, back to stance.

    [20:14] Cyrus decides that relying on aerial combat currently would be a bad decision. Firing a chain of Genesis energy from his scabbard onto the main rock, he quickly reels himself in to avoid the wave and jump back onto the main rock.

    [20:14] Cyrus Aurelio's Genesis power is immense, but he lacks control and precision. Something I've always had.

    [20:15] Cyrus *Alistair: Well jeez, you didn't have to put it like that...

    [20:15] Karu Ah, yes.

    [20:15] Karu But he is certainly passionate.

    [20:15] Cyrus *Alistair pouts and crosses his arms, pretending to sulk

    [20:15] Karu regenerates his tendrils, summoning the orbs of water behind himself this time and awaiting his foe.

    [20:17] Cyrus casts his hand upward. A small ball of the electro-genesis hybrid energy slowly gathers above the main rock in the arena. Cyrus proceeds to quickly unsheath his blade, quickly stepping towards Karu. Bringing his sword into a two-handed grip, he quickly brings his sword above his head and almost casts it down towards Karu's head

    [20:21] Karu smoothly paces back from the blow, taking it with his own blade with the instilled water magic flaring as water forcefully materialising where blades meet. Tendrils poise and lance for Cyrus' ribcage, orbs careening towards the electrical in attempt to destabilise the magic.

    [20:21] Karu (My bad, high left to right diagonal guard.)

    [20:21] Karu (Should've specified)

    [20:22] Cyrus (by electrib

    [20:22] Cyrus (fuck, sorry)

    [20:22] Cyrus (by electrical, do you mean the orb or Cyrus?)

    [20:22] Karu (Orb)

    [20:24] Cyrus is distracted by the tendrils aiming towards the orb above. Slashing with his sword to cut the tendrils as he turned around, Cyrus clicks his fingers and the orb dissipates, with it's disappearance a large surge of electricity, which heads towards the tendrils connected to Karu.

    [20:24] Cyrus *turns

    [20:24] Karu (What.)

    [20:25] Karu (Dude, tendrils trying to lance through your chest, spheres going for the orb xD)

    [20:25] Karu (I'll take it as a mindbust and the first instance of 'tendrils' meant to be spheres?)

    [20:27] Cyrus (fuck, give me a second)

    [20:28] Cyrus *Cyrus clicks his fingers and the orb dissipates, with is disappearances a large surge of electricity, which then surges through the orbs of water, breaking them.

    [20:29] Cyrus (first instance of tendrils was meant to be spheres, yup)

    [20:30] Karu (Alrighty.)

    [20:31] Karu dives down into the water to avoid the bolt, swimming down into the torrents.

    [20:32] Karu (Curious to how you'll react.)

    [20:32] Cyrus grits his teeth, and waits.

    [20:33] Karu throws a lance of aquatic magic up from the depths, set to detonate on contact.

    [20:34] Tailon 30 minutes

    [20:35] Cyrus quickly runs backwards, jumping off of the main rock platform and diving into the water, discharging an intense burst of electricity throughout the water.

    [20:37] Karu screams beneath the foam, quickly scrambling from the evaporating tide. Grimacing, the elemental runs a hand downward along his blade, the water level lowering somewhat as density and pressure increase rapidly.

    [20:37] Cyrus *Alistair throws his hands up into the air, nodding his head erraticly and and nudging the guy next to him

    [20:38] Cyrus Alistair: I told you, I told you he'd do that!

    [20:38] Cyrus Random Guy: You didn't tell me anything...

    [20:38] Sol_simmons Sol : You didn't have to tell him that, everyone could see that would happen.

    [20:39] Cyrus swims to the shore, noticing the changes. No more easy shots from Cyrus, but Karu also had less ground to retreat to. However...

    [20:39] Cyrus High pressure water...

    [20:40] Karu joust the blade in the air towards Cyrus, keeping a tight grip as slanted geysers burst towards Cyrus from two angles in front, two behind.

    [20:40] Karu *jousts

    [20:41] Cyrus Shit.

    [20:42] Cyrus tries to use Blueshift to make an escape, but is caught by one of the geysers. Being smacked and sliced by the water, he is juggled in the air, and tries to recover mid-air.

    [20:43] Karu clicks, an orb materialising at his own side before launching as a lance towards the suspended foe. Returning hand to the blade, preparations for a larger casting begin as a deep blue light goes between sword and hand, tide moving increasingly towards Karu.

    [20:44] Cyrus *Alistair turns to Sol, and raises a finger.

    [20:44] Cyrus Alistair: But were you expecting this?

    [20:45] Karu (Clicks fingers, of course btw.)

    [20:46] Cyrus just manages to recover in time to avoid the watery lance flying towards him, allowing him to grapple onto a smaller rock platform. It was time for Cyrus to increase the pressure in another manner. The clouds started to thicken and darken above, and groans and rumbles echoed out from the clouds above.

    [20:46] |<-- Sol_simmons has left chat.pkmn.im (Ping timeout: 125 seconds)

    [20:46] Cyrus (I Guess he wasn't expecting that)

    [20:48] -->| Sol_Simmons (4d6555f5@h-37918CAD.know.cable.virginmedia.com) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:48] Sol_Simmons Sol: I was not.

    [20:49] Shiny (welcome back~)

    [20:49] Karu smiles. with a burst of the blue light Karu shifts to his amorphous form as the water rises into a towering wave, the three tendrils splitting like cilia into dozens more. Waving a hand, a barrage of pure aquatic magic fires from the wave like a gun battery towards the genesis wielder.

    [20:49] Sol_Simmons (Thanks i pinged out or something o.o)

    [20:49] Karu (Welcome back. Connection issues?)

    [20:50] Sol_Simmons (Theserver failed to respond}

    [20:50] Karu (Ah, seems it then.)

    [20:50] Cyrus casts both of his hands down, and a large bolt of cyan lighting descends into the middle of the arena, sending out several blue spears of electricity, hailing down onto the arena.

    [20:52] -->| Yoshimitsu (Yoshimitsu@h-B25783B4.cable.virginmedia.com) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:52] Yoshimitsu oh hey this is actually a thing i didn't know

    [20:52] Cyrus is shredded and stabbed by several blasts of aquatic magic. Cyrus protects himself by forcing a wave of genesis energy out from his body. He took long heavy breaths.

    [20:52] Karu lets hands fall, the blue mark at his black radiating light as the wave itself gathers into a long water spout, driving across the room as if an unsustained whirlpool in attempt to shatter Cyrus, the lightning shearing off portions of the mass, partially collapsing sections.

    [20:53] Tailon 10 minutes

    [20:53] Karu takes a bolt, tendrils sizzling away and an inhuman scream of pain sounding.

    [20:53] Karu (Welcome, El xD)

    [20:53] Yoshimitsu (figured i'd come and see what all the fuss was about. don't mind me, i'll be quietly observing)

    [20:53] Karu (Of course.)

    [20:54] Shiny (hello.El~)

    [20:54] Cyrus (enjoy :D)

    [20:54] Karu (Apparently your nick isn't registered, El!)

    [20:55] Karu (Curious, how come?)

    [20:56] Yoshimitsu (it... it is???)

    [20:56] Cyrus 0x01ACTION begins to gather the last of his genesis energy, coating his body in a Cyan glow. He quickly used blueshift to dash to the side of the arena, and the swirling mass of water crashed own onto the rocky surfaces, sending a massive wave of debris and waves towards him, staggering from the force of the blow, he picked himself up, and Made one final dash straight behind Karu - The Exile Blade had morphed into it's assassination form (a deft

    [20:56] Shiny (he ahould be. his whois says he is aways)

    [20:56] Cyrus *a quick stab a Karu's back.

    [20:56] Karu (Odd.)

    [20:56] Shiny (*anyways)

    [20:57] Cyrus (also *at Karu's back)

    [20:57] =-= Mode #CharmsRP +o Yoshimitsu by Tailon

    [20:58] Tailon (???)

    [20:58] Cyrus (what's up?)

    [20:59] Tailon (El's nick is working fine)

    [20:59] Tailon Five minutes remain.

    [20:59] Tailon (Make your last few moves.)

    [20:59] Karu makes an odd splooshing sound as the blade sinks through his gelatinous body. As his head rotates to view Cyrus with bleached white eyes, the tendrils in their dozens form again to lash and sever Cyrus' body, hand coming to grasp his wrist.

    [21:00] Karu (Must just have entered the command funny.)

    [21:02] -->| MrRMA (32b1d679@h-88D48E4F.hsd1.nh.comcast.net) has joined #CharmsRP

    [21:02] Shiny (hai.Arma!)

    [21:02] Karu (We're just finishing gentlemen, please do make yourselves ready for your round.)

    [21:03] MrRMA (Alright, will do. Also hi Shiny!)

    [21:03] Cyrus is shredded through the storm of tendrils, but uses his last bit of strength to discharge the Exile Blade of electricity in the core of Karu's gelatinous body.

    [21:03] Cyrus is then sent hurling backwards through the force of Karu's attacks.

    [21:04] Tailon Time.

    [21:04] Sol_Simmons (Hey)

    [21:04] Tailon (Need Karu's reaction to the final attack)

    [21:05] Karu shrieks in pain, thankfully relieved by the ejection of Cryrus and his sword. Most of his mass burnt away, a sort of gelatinous skeletal structure remains with the marking steaming, the torrent of water collapses down over the two of them as the magic holding the water spout is dispelled.

    [21:05] Karu *cyrus

    [21:05] Karu (My bad.)

    [21:05] Karu *C

    [21:06] Tailon (I think I have to call it a draw, boys.)

    [21:06] Cyrus just about manages to poke his head out of the water, breathing heavily and aching all over from the several wounds he had sustained.

    [21:06] Tailon (or not)

    [21:07] Cyrus (that was just a battle aftermath post, I need this to finish up)

    [21:07] Tailon (Cyrus is the only one in any state to be called the winner, I suppose.)

    [21:07] Cyrus (Just about to leave my Grandma's)

    [21:07] Karu begins to rapidly reform in his native element, still in his parallel form.

    [21:07] Tailon (Right I'll wrap it up quick.)

    [21:08] Tailon (Alright I guess I have to call it a draw if that was post battle)

    [21:08] Tailon (ANYWAY)

    [21:08] Karu (Certainly wasMy bad.)

    [21:08] Tailon Both combatants fell simultaneously.

    [21:08] Tailon This battle is a draw.

    [21:09] Tailon waves a hand, and the two combatants are fully healed and standing at the center of the standardized arena.

    [21:09] Karu shifts back to material form, tugging his coat back on.

    [21:09] Karu An excellent match, you were a more than exciting opponent!

    [21:10] Sol_Simmons applauds the two contestants

    [21:10] Tailon (I actually have to get going too)

    [21:10] Karu (It's cool, I can moderate from here.)

    [21:10] Tailon (Karu gets the throne back for the next match)

    [21:10] Cyrus grins, raising his eyebrows as he bowed towards Karu

    [21:10] Karu (Take care, you two!)

    [21:10] Yoshimitsu remind me to look at the chat RP rules again

    [21:10] Karu returns the bow with a slight smile before departing.

    [21:10] Yoshimitsu because running sparring matches could be fun

    Sol Simmons vs. ARMA
    [21:15] Karu dematerialises and rematerialises in the coral throne.

    [21:15] Karu Ladies and gentlemen!

    [21:16] Karu Welcome to the second round of our world's Birth in Blood!

    [21:16] Karu (I go by the same standings.)

    [21:16] Karu For those of you wondering where Ri'Axis and Dwayna went, they re-organised their times!

    [21:17] Karu Now moving steadily on...

    [21:17] Karu Competitors! Please enter the arena!

    [21:17] MrRMA rushes in, hastily readjusting his jacket

    [21:17] Sol_Simmons Simmons activate

    [21:17] MrRMA Oh, damn...I missed the last fight. That would've been nice to see

    [21:17] Karu waves a hand to indicate the cut marble floor of the standard arena, the crowd cheering.

    [21:17] Lyn hovers from the outskirts and watches curiously~

    [21:18] Sol_Simmons the tea cannon ctivates and Sol flies into the stadium using the pressure to fly

    [21:18] Karu rises, standing at the edge of the balcony.

    [21:18] Karu Gentlemen! Are you ready!?

    [21:19] Karu (Don't forget, this is ARMA vs Sol. Just clarifying.)

    [21:19] Sol_Simmons yes, sir!

    [21:19] MrRMA looks over to where Michael is standing in the crowd, his human doppelganger giving him a thumbs up as the robot nods in affirmative towards Karu

    [21:19] Karu smiles.

    [21:19] Karu Arena preferences?

    [21:19] Sol_Simmons Tables suspended in mid air?

    [21:20] MrRMA Fascinating premise. I'm okay with that

    [21:20] Karu You are permitted to weigh your own in too, nothing to add?

    [21:21] Lyn (realized.I.mever.saw.RMA.really.fight.defore.This.should.de.imterestimg~)

    [21:21] Sol_Simmons ARMA are you a robot?

    [21:21] MrRMA Perhaps you might add a radio antennae in there as well?

    [21:21] MrRMA Also, yes, that I am

    [21:22] Karu Of course, may I take some minor liberties?

    [21:22] Sol_Simmons That is so cool!

    [21:22] MrRMA Of course, sir, you're the guy in charge.

    [21:22] Sol_Simmons and i'm fine with anything you want.

    [21:23] Karu thank you.

    [21:24] Karu clasps hands together, a barrier shimmering into existence to separate the crowd from harm before becoming transparent with a glimmer of light. Upon parting hands numerous tables, dinner, tea, nests of them appear at bizzare angles in the air, some with tablecloths or even utensils and crockery suspended falling or still in place. Radio transmission towers sprout from the ground at varying...

    [21:24] Karu ...heights, some twisting and inclining through the air at odd angles yet still perfectly functional.

    [21:25] Karu closes hand, the objects whirling and randomising their location around the arena.

    [21:25] Karu Please take your positions!

    [21:25] Sol_Simmons Ten paces?

    [21:26] Karu Back to back, first.

    [21:26] Karu Then your paces on my mark.

    [21:27] Sol_Simmons turns around and backs up toward ARMA

    [21:28] MrRMA Looks rather bewildered at the strange venue, before snapping out of it and backing up towards Sol

    [21:29] Sol_Simmons I love the towers and tabes, this place is so cool

    [21:29] Sol_Simmons bumps into arma's back

    [21:29] Karu Five!

    [21:29] Karu Four!

    [21:29] Karu Three!

    [21:29] Karu Two!

    [21:29] Karu One!

    [21:29] Karu GO!

    [21:29] MrRMA We're definitely not on my home planet anymore...Well then, let's begin

    [21:29] Karu throws his arms out in exaggerate markedness before falling back to his throne.

    [21:30] Sol_Simmons walks forward sliding his tea cannon into functional postion hits the ten paces and turns towardARM

    [21:30] Sol_Simmons Ready?

    [21:30] MrRMA takes the same paces before turning around as well

    [21:30] MrRMA As ready as I'll ever be

    [21:30] Lyn cheers from behin the barrier

    [21:31] Karu Such polite combatants folks. Who will strike first?!

    [21:31] Sol_Simmons good

    [21:31] Karu sits up to observe, crowd waiting with bated breath.

    [21:31] Sol_Simmons sprints toward ARMA and blasts several bolts of tea at him

    [21:31] Karu cheers along with the roar of the crowd, the battle has begun!

    [21:31] Karu [50 minutes from this mark.]

    [21:32] MrRMA takes out the small cylindrical object in his pocket, pressing the button on one end and having the object elongate into its broom form. As the tea flies toward him, he quickly spins the broom in a windmill motion to deflect the bolts, swinging it horizontally towards Sol as he nears him

    [21:34] Sol_Simmons flips over the broom attack pulls his scythe out and sticks it into one of the tables suspended in mid air he fires several more blasts of tea at ARMA and then releases his grasp on the Tea cannon

    [21:35] Sol_Simmons A broom as a weapon this guy is so cool

    [21:35] MrRMA rolls away from the continual blasts, leaping onto the table adjacent to Sol's, aiming his weapon steadily.

    [21:36] MrRMA Thanks for the flattery. Your technique is proving quite interesting as well

    [21:37] MrRMA proceeds to fire a stream of the sharp metallic pins that make up the "straw" portion of the broom towards his opponent

    [21:38] Sol_Simmons propells himself off the table, awayfrom the pins and towards one otf the antenna's he grabs onto it and readies his hand into a gun position he then shoots bolts of lightning at ARMA

    [21:38] Sol_Simmons Those "Bolts" look like they could hurt man

    [21:39] Sol_Simmons Also blam blam blam

    [21:39] MrRMA Perhaps, but I have something of an affinity for such things myself

    [21:39] Sol_Simmons Oh dear.

    [21:41] MrRMA tugs at his right arm's shirt cuff, a ding sound resonating as he holds his hand out. As the bolts reach him, he blocks them with his right palm, the energy absorbing into his hand. Almost immediately after the bolts disappear, he holds his left hand up. The bolts fire out of the left palm, right back towards Sol

    [21:41] Sol_Simmons Woah

    [21:42] Sol_Simmons the bolts fly towardssol but at the last second the bolts start to swerve towards the aantenna Sol is hanging from he lets go of the antenna and hits the floor he rolls and gets up.

    [21:43] Sol_Simmons well no more lightning, i'll have to switch to my secondary element.

    [21:43] Karu shudders at the mention of said lightning. Horrid stuff.

    [21:43] MrRMA Yes, that would probably be the most ideal choice

    [21:44] Sol_Simmons winks at Karu

    [21:44] Karu waves a hand dismissively of the wink.

    [21:44] Lyn pats the glass, seeing Karu's distressed expression

    [21:44] Lyn (*barrier whatever)

    [21:45] Sol_Simmons starts to run toward ARMA and pulls out his scythe and aims a swings it at him

    [21:45] Karu breaths a sigh of relief, having somehow forgotten his own barrier.

    [21:45] Karu Thank you, dear sister...

    [21:46] Sol_Simmons (Be right back, grabbing some water)

    [21:46] Lyn No biggie, big bro~

    [21:48] Karu (I can't wait until we get this world built some basics. Cities and the like will spring up, I imagine! Then we can start... tearing it down with politics and sparring?)

    [21:48] Sol_Simmons (Back, I like the polotics angle)

    [21:48] MrRMA puts a foot behind him in a fighting stance, waiting for the scythe to approach, swinging his broom towards the scythe to block it, just as the blade nears his face. He makes sure to edge his face away from the blade as he attempts to keep the weapon at bay.

    [21:48] Yoshimitsu (wouldn't it be easier if the battle continued uninterrupted..? i dunno i haven't really been following)

    [21:49] Karu (Half time.)

    [21:49] Yoshimitsu (oh right)

    [21:50] Karu (Ah, my badThat's just letting them know it was half time. Things like no spectators and such are established prematch as part of the forms submitted for a CRP, any requests on such things are also made before hand and announced at the start of a CRP.)

    [21:50] Lyn (tearimg.towers.dowm.with.sparrimg.yes.so.perf)

    [21:51] Sol_Simmons the scythe collides with the broom a massive metallic clang revolves around the stadium

    [21:51] Yoshimitsu (hmm, personally i'd probably prefer no spectator input but that's just me)

    [21:51] Karu (Well come on, not many of us spar gently.)

    [21:51] Sol_Simmons (I'm stopping for now o.o)

    [21:51] Karu (As in calling a break or something else, Sol?)

    [21:52] Sol_Simmons *Resounds not revolves

    [21:52] Sol_Simmons (I thought it was half time i'm so confused

    [21:52] Sol_Simmons )

    [21:53] Karu (Sorry, it's standard ruling for announcements of time remaining by fraction, can call a ten minute break if you both agree to it though.)

    [21:53] Sol_Simmons (I'm fine to go)

    [21:53] MrRMA (I'm good too)

    [21:54] Karu (Good good, let's pick this up and depending on how the match goes we may finish a bit early and make up for lost time during my garbage x.x)

    [21:55] Sol_Simmons bounces back from the clash, he slides back and grabs a table, he throws it at arma

    [21:58] MrRMA sprints towards the table, leaping as the propulsion system in his shoes activates, launching him further upward, above the table. He lands on the tip of one of the radio towers, absorbing the emitting signal to get a boost of energy before diving back down towards Sol, his broom pointed forward as he fires electronically charged pins towards his opponent.

    [22:01] Sol_Simmons picks up another table and uses it too block most of the pins, one nicks the side of his face a pulse of electricity passes through his body it slams him into the wall

    [22:01] Sol_Simmons God damn that was electric, I'm psyched now!

    [22:02] Sol_Simmons He pulls out his gun hands and goes for a fire stream, he shoots it towards ARMA and moves in for a hysical strike

    [22:02] Sol_Simmons Physical

    [22:05] Karu [15 minutes, time to step up the game.]

    [22:05] Karu (DO you wish for an environmental change?)

    [22:06] Sol_Simmons (Up too ARMA

    [22:06] MrRMA leans back, the fire just singeing the tip of his fedora. He takes the burning hat off quickly and throws it towards Sol to distract him as he attempts to jump away from the strike.

    [22:06] MrRMA (If it'll up the intensity, that sounds okay by me)

    [22:08] Karu blows into his palms, the various kettles, teapots and caffetieres whistling and blowing, torrents of molten tea and coffee beginning to spew from them and fill the arena. the towers and tables begin to degenerate, some falling sporadically.

    [22:08] MrRMA With all these tables flying around, and now all this tea spilling, we're causing quite a mess. Thank god this is a simulation, or else I'd probably be the one who'd have to clean this crap up...

    [22:10] Sol_Simmons grabs the burning hat mid-air and throws it into one of the newly erupted tea pots, sol misses the blow and lands on the floor he surrounds himself with electical energy and starts to bend the streams of tea to his will, he then converges them on ARMA's position

    [22:10] Lyn (Rememder.to.cleam.my.room.after.this.Arma.;D)

    [22:10] Sol_Simmons Do robots even drink tea? WEll you look tense you should have a cup.

    [22:11] Karu (Aw xD)

    [22:11] Sol_Simmons Sol grabs a cup from his back pack and flings it at arma it fills with teaas it flies

    [22:11] MrRMA Not too fond of caffeinated beverages, I must shamefully admit.

    [22:12] Sol_Simmons You dissapoint me

    [22:12] MrRMA sprints towards the streams reaching for his sunglasses as they get closer

    [22:13] Karu clicks a finger, one of the radio towers actively diving into the mass of boiled water based drinks.

    [22:13] MrRMA Perhaps this will make you think more fondly of myself

    [22:13] Sol_Simmons Dear god those are cool

    [22:14] Sol_Simmons drops the streams and readies his hands, aiming to grab ARMA mid run and suplex him

    [22:14] Karu (Last few minutes, knock 'em down.)

    [22:15] Sol_Simmons (Ignore that action i mislike it)

    [22:15] Sol_Simmons puts more force into the tea strem that ARMA is heading for

    [22:16] MrRMA takes the glasses off, concentrating with his eyes shut as he feels the tea begin to splash down on him. The scalding liquid threatens to push him off his feet, but he stands firm. A ding sound like before is heard as he opens his eyes. Suddenly, a gargantuan blast of green electric energy flies out of his blank green eyes, illuminating the entire area and blasting through the streams towards Sol

    [22:17] Sol_Simmons What did those glasses actually do? Those are cool ineed a pair.

    [22:19] MrRMA Well aside from the fact that my creator can't do eyes very well, they're mostly to keep me from releasing this energy accidentally in a public setting. You may find it's not the most pleasant experience getting blasted with this sort of energy.

    [22:19] Sol_Simmons focuses and weighs up his options, he's stuck between an electric stream and a teapot. He then readies himself and takes the rampant electrical energy that he had been using to control the jets of tea he then focuses it into a highly charged highly focused bolt of electric blue energy he sends it towards the immense green storm coming for him, he aims to cancel the beam with his own

    [22:20] Karu (Last four posts.)

    [22:21] Sol_Simmons (Conversation count towards that limit?)

    [22:21] Karu (Yes.)

    [22:22] Sol_Simmons (No more talking then :p)

    [22:22] |<-- Tailon has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: bbl)

    [22:22] MrRMA subtly grips his broom, remembering the last time he attempted to use such an attack as this, and stealthily begins to blast more pins in addition to the electricity from his eyes for good measure

    [22:26] Sol_Simmons the beams collide, several of the pinss strike sol the energy stored in them bounces around his insides doing some fairly serious damage he caughs up some blood he then takes the energy and channels it through his palms redirecting it towards it's sender hoping the extra boos would tip the collision in his favour

    [22:26] Karu (Last two posts.)

    [22:32] MrRMA notices that Sol's colliding blast is beginning to overpower his, causing him to breathe heavily as he quickly thinks up a last resort. Taking note of the remaining towers still standing, he sends all of his excess energy not being released through his eyes out of his hands towards the towers' receivers, amplifying each blast and sending them flying towards Sol from all sides.

    [22:34] Karu (Final post!)

    [22:36] Sol_Simmons 0x01ACTION pulls out the stopwatch in his top lefft breast pocket and clicks it, a shield of pure energy emerges around him, it cuts off his own strem of energy, ARMA's blast collides witht the shield around the sae time that the towers do, The shield explodes energy flinging all around the spot stands the towers disintergrate and enough of the energy from ARMa's attack is dispersed into the shield sol redirects the remaining ene

    [22:38] Karu Time!

    [22:38] Sol_Simmons That would have killed me man

    [22:38] Karu (Post battle posts, then I will clean up the environment.)

    [22:39] Sol_Simmons (What?)

    [22:39] MrRMA (I think he means having our charries talk after the conflict is over, which is right now)

    [22:39] Karu (Such as your state at the end or anything you wish for.)

    [22:40] Sol_Simmons drops puts his stopwatch back and wipes the sweat from his brow, he grins the biggest smile at ARMA, he's bleeding from several places where the pins punctured, he is physically drained

    [22:40] Sol_Simmons (Like that)

    [22:40] Karu (Aye.)

    [22:42] Sol_Simmons (Cool)

    [22:42] MrRMA Finds his left arm is unresponsive, and his right foot is slow to move. His breathing is labored, but he's able to keep his head up as he puts his sunglasses back on, managing to grin back at Sol

    [22:42] MrRMA apologize if I took it too far. You really brought me to my limits there. Had you kept that shield up for just a bit longer, I would've been almost completely drained.

    [22:42] MrRMA +I

    [22:43] Karu waves hand, restoring the health of the combatants and restoring the arena to it's marble flagstones.

    [22:43] Lyn Armaaa when you recover, tea would be nice

    [22:43] Karu (Does one of you concede or would you like an official ruling?)

    [22:43] Sol_Simmons Don't worry i would've dissapointed if i wasn;t nearly killed it would have been less exciting than a dull tuesday.

    [22:43] Sol_Simmons (Official if you don't mind)

    [22:44] MrRMA *sigh*...Perhaps later, Lyn...

    [22:44] MrRMA (Ruling sounds good for me as well)

    [22:44] Sol_Simmons Miss may i offeryou a cup of my home brew instead?

    [22:44] Lyn I kid. You deserve a break.

    [22:44] Lyn that would be great!

    [22:45] Sol_Simmons wlks over to ARMA in order to shake his hand, but stops to pull out cup and pot from his bag he pours the lady a cup and passes it too her , he then ressumes his initil task

    [22:46] Karu Well, folks!

    [22:46] MrRMA happily shakes Sol's hand

    [22:46] Karu After a bizarre battle in an unusual arena, the fight is concluded!

    [22:46] Karu rises to the balcony again.

    [22:47] Sol_Simmons Much obliged, sir.

    [22:47] MrRMA Likewise

    [22:47] Karu A strong fight from both our newcomers, with Sol opening with unusual tactics providing an upper hand against ARMA! Throughout the battle relatively even matched with a power clash! Who'd have thought?!

    [22:48] Karu Ultimately, after review of style, technique, tactics and overall skill, the winner is...

    [22:48] Sol_Simmons If you'd like i can make any type of drinki'd be happy to have you and your creator over too my cafe

    [22:48] Karu clears his throat.

    [22:48] Karu The steel brusher, ARMA!

    [22:48] Sol_Simmons tenses

    [22:49] Sol_Simmons Aw damn

    [22:49] Lyn *pats.Sol*

    [22:49] Karu raises hands, the crowd exploding with cheers, some waving their own brushes mysteriously procured from janitorial closets.

    [22:49] Lyn (sorry.phome's.mot.workimg.atm)

    [22:49] Sol_Simmons well no need to be a sore looser, that was great fight no mtter the result

    [22:50] Lyn Learmimg.experiemce.I.hope~

    [22:50] Sol_Simmons thanks miss, my names sol, we've never been formally introduced

    [22:50] Lyn I'm.Lym!It's.mice.to.meet.you~

    [22:50] MrRMA Oh, well, that was a bit of a surprise...I'm honored to be considered victorious in this fight, but, Sol, let me tell you I've never fought such an amazing fight since my creation. This could've gone either way.

    [22:51] Karu It was certainly close, I can tell you that.

    [22:51] Sol_Simmons Likewise miss. That was deffinitely intense my friend, I'm just happy to have been part of it and to have met you two as well.
     
    #19 Atma, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  19. I've had a great time today just catchong up on the fights that i missed :)
     
  20. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    I am afraid I must announce that Ri'Axis (finite-infinity) has forfeited due to irl restraints on his schedule and will no longer be competing by his own choice. By default, @Dwayna DragonFire wins the round.
     
  21. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    Diary of Jane Pt. 1

    Characters Involved:

    Karu playing as Karu L. Pop
    Toru
    playing as Alistair
    Zachary
    playing as Abel Silvio, Lestroud

    End Summary:

    Clashing over an artefact in the midst of a mainland museum, Karu and Abel assess one another with an exchange of blows whilst Alistair attempts to maintain order. Interrupted by the enigmatic Lestroud the group is drawn to a halt and discuss matters at hand and elaborate on their separate motivations. Deciding to travel together upon discovering a diary with power over reality, the trio embark on Redoran airship to resupply and send word to their people with Karu leaving a promise to obtain the gem initially disputed should they fail in protecting the Diary of Jane.
    [21:34]

    Alistair

    swings Foresharn onto his shoulder and beckons the other two forward

    [21:34]

    Alistair

    Let's go all out.

    [21:35]

    Karu

    draws his polished white coral blade, giving it a twirl to relax his wrist and assuming stance, edging a couple of steps back.

    [21:35]

    Abel

    walks through the rain as he walks silently down the street towards the museum. He breaks down the museum door and heads to the main exhibit. Laying on an altar was a ruby the size of a grapefruit. He grabs it and places it in his sling backpack. He notices the presence of two people and turns around.

    [21:35]

    Abel

    Hey, uh.

    [21:35]

    Abel

    This isn't what it looks like.

    [21:35]

    Abel

    gives a sheepish grin.

    [21:35]

    Karu

    I'm sure.

    [21:35]

    Abel

    I'll just be, uh, going.

    [21:35]

    Alistair

    ...

    [21:36]

    Karu

    I'll be taking that jewel.

    [21:36]

    Abel

    starts to tip-toe out of the museum quickly, moving in between the two.

    [21:36]

    Alistair

    Ohey, I didn't know you were into this sort of thing Abel - came to join in our spar?

    [21:36]

    Abel

    I'm not, Alistair.

    [21:37]

    Karu

    turns about, twirling sword again to pass the tip along the ground, the aquatic magic from contact of blade with marble being fired into the door.

    [21:37]

    Alistair

    ...oh.

    [21:37]

    Karu

    I said I'll be taking that jewel.

    [21:37]

    Abel

    Riiight, bro.

    [21:37]

    Abel

    adjusts his backpack.

    [21:37]

    Abel

    I'm gonna have to say no.

    [21:37]

    Abel

    I need this jewel, the magic can help me out.

    [21:37]

    Karu

    My people need it. The key to our past, our future.

    [21:38]

    Alistair

    ...I thought we were-

    [21:38]

    Alistair

    spaces out, trying to comprehend what exactly was going on

    [21:38]

    Abel

    eyes narrow into a serious look. He adjusts his posture into a battle stance.

    [21:38]

    Alistair

    Guys, you're not going to...

    [21:39]

    Karu

    stretches his other wrist before returning it to the blade.

    [21:39]

    Abel

    *A security guard walks in on Karu, Alistair, and Abel about to fight.

    [21:39]

    Karu

    ...Ah.

    [21:39]

    Karu

    glances to the other two in the tense moment.

    [21:39]

    Abel

    Guard: Hey! It's the Demon Hunter, the Beelzebub!

    [21:39]

    Abel

    Get out of here!

    [21:39]

    Abel

    *The guard runs out in fright from Abel's serious look.

    [21:39]

    Karu

    Demon Hunter?

    [21:40]

    Abel

    I defeated the Demon Kings.

    [21:40]

    Abel

    and now, I'm growing stronger to defeat Ryannuel.

    [21:40]

    Abel

    To lift my curse.

    [21:40]

    Abel

    pats his backpack.

    [21:40]

    Karu

    raises an eyebrow.

    [21:40]

    Abel

    I need the jewel.

    [21:40]

    Abel

    I'm sorry.

    [21:40]

    Karu

    Your curse does not measure to saving more than just one.

    [21:41]

    Abel

    It does, though.

    [21:41]

    Abel

    I can release thousands from their curses if I can just defeat him.

    [21:41]

    Karu

    And how would this help my people?

    [21:41]

    Abel

    I'm sorry but maybe there's a better jewel for you.

    [21:42]

    Abel

    Alistair, you might want to leave. This might get dangerous.

    [21:42]

    Karu

    There may be another way but in this moment...

    [21:42]

    Karu

    adjust for the tip to align with Abel's neck if distance was closed.

    [21:42]

    Karu

    ...That is here, in the now.

    [21:42]

    Alistair

    nods towards the door, enveloped in water magic

    [21:43]

    Abel

    glows in a dark orange light, his skin turning to steel.

    [21:43]

    Alistair

    I don't think I can. And frankly, with the chances of the three of us getting into major trouble, I saw we stop this now.

    [21:43]

    Alistair

    *say

    [21:43]

    Abel

    Alistair, I don't think we can avoid this.

    [21:43]

    Abel

    I need to be able to protect my friends, my brother and the girl I love.

    [21:44]

    Abel

    and I can't beat Ryannuel's disciples the way I am.

    [21:44]

    Karu

    exhales slowly, a thin layer of water becoming apparent over the blade of his sword.

    [21:44]

    Abel

    I should warn you, water-tamer.

    [21:44]

    Alistair

    I understand! But if you carry on fighting here, you might not be able to do any of this!

    [21:44]

    Karu

    And you think I aim to do any less for my own?

    [21:44]

    Abel

    crouches low, he exhales slowly.

    [21:45]

    Abel

    I might not be as strong as my friend Gaizka.

    [21:45]

    Abel

    Or as skilled in fighting as my brother, Cain.

    [21:45]

    Abel

    But there's one thing I'm good at.

    [21:45]

    Abel

    suddenly disappears in a blur, he slams his steel covered fist into Karu's sternum. "I'M THE FASTEST THING ALIVE!"

    [21:46]

    Abel

    DEMOLITION FIST OF THE HUNTER!

    [21:46]

    Karu

    feels breath evacuate from his lungs, grip on his sword failing, as he falls three tendrils leap from his back and lash at Abel's backpack.

    [21:48]

    Abel

    backflips and lands on his hands. His legs transform into two ball and chain weapons. Spinning on his hands, he whips them around at Karu's tendrils of water, doing battle with them. He then launches himself off of the ground, transforming his legs back to normal. Inhaling deeply, he morphs the air in his lungs to flammable gases and his teeth to flint and steel. He exhales a giant

    [21:48]

    Abel

    cloud of flames at the water, evaporating it.

    [21:48]

    Alistair

    Jeeeez... have I really got to fight here?

    [21:49]

    Alistair

    clenches his fist slowly, and casts a thick wall of Genesis energy over the pedestal holding the precious stone.

    [21:49]

    Abel

    (I have the stone)

    [21:49]

    Abel

    (it's in my bag)

    [21:49]

    Alistair

    (...oh)

    [21:49]

    Abel

    (it's snug and safe)

    [21:49]

    Alistair

    suddenly notices that the stone had disappeared!

    [21:50]

    Alistair

    Wait, wha?

    [21:50]

    Abel

    lands on the ground and adopts another battle stance, waiting for Karu to counter attack.

    [21:51]

    Alistair

    takes a deep breath, scowling as he jumped off of the pedestal and drawing his sword, before diving down in between the two fighters - a charged palm of Genesis Energy pointed at Karu, and Foresharn pointed at Abel.

    [21:51]

    Karu

    braces on his left foot and returns to a mirror of original stance, gasping mildly. "Interesting abilities." As the tendrils regenerate and idly wave in the air, Karu leaps to bring a downward vertical blow, aiming to cleave the foe in twain.

    [21:51]

    Karu

    (Oh XD)

    [21:51]

    Alistair

    ...You try and make an impact... guys?

    [21:52]

    Abel

    pushes Alistair out of the way and clasps the blade inbetween his hands, the ground cracking in beneath the two.

    [21:52]

    Abel

    I told you to stay out of it!

    [21:52]

    Alistair

    No! I'm sick and tired of people pushing me around!

    [21:52]

    Alistair

    turns around and charges his excess Genesis Energy back into his blade.

    [21:52]

    Alistair

    BREAK...

    [21:52]

    Alistair

    IT...

    [21:53]

    Alistair

    fires off a large beam of Genesis Energy at the two clashing warriors

    [21:53]

    Alistair

    UP!

    [21:53]

    Abel

    disappears in a blur once again, dodging the large beam of creation energy.

    [21:53]

    Karu

    lashes tendrils against the ground to send himself backwards, landing deftly.

    [21:53]

    Alistair

    If you two are going to carry on bickering instead of calmly settle this...

    [21:53]

    Abel

    reappears next to the altar, dust clouds forming near his feet as he listens to Alistair.

    [21:54]

    Alistair

    spins his sword around his body, adopting a two - handed stance.

    [21:54]

    Alistair

    I'll have to stop you myself.

    [21:54]

    Karu

    You are interested only in preserving the law and condition of those above the surface. The rulers. The proverbial bourgeois.

    [21:54]

    Karu

    glances towards Alistair.

    [21:55]

    Abel

    The Serpent and the Chimera know each other?

    [21:55]

    Karu

    You will never understand the struggle of a species created by another.

    [21:55]

    Abel

    Karu, that may be true but you will never understand my pain either.

    [21:56]

    Karu

    I know of this one, a knight from the surface lands. No consequence to my own fate but a good hand in battle.

    [21:56]

    Abel

    For you don't have to live under constant torture of eternal hunger.

    [21:56]

    Abel

    gets a sad look on his face as he holds his stomach.

    [21:56]

    Abel

    My curse to hold upon like mighty Atlas holding the sky.

    [21:57]

    Karu

    smiles a little.

    [21:57]

    Karu

    It seems we all have qualms.

    [21:58]

    Abel

    forearms glow in the dark orange light as they grew two longswords over his hands.

    [21:58]

    Abel

    I won't hold back.

    [21:59]

    Abel

    rushes forward, his armblades poised and ready to intercept Karu's own blade.

    [22:00]

    Karu

    jousts forward in aim for the throat, tendrils lancing towards blades.

    [22:01]

    Alistair

    is backed by a sudden wind and goes to speak, but the argument with steel has already started again.

    [22:01]

    Abel

    sidesteps the joust and cuts the tendrils to pieces with rapid strikes. He round house kicks towards Karu's face with vigour.

    [22:04]

    Karu

    grits his teeth, letting the blow direct him across the floor to a position of down on all threes, taking a shaky breath as his jaw deforms and reforms. Three orbs of water form as opposed to the tendrils this time as he rises to stance again, taking account of things and calming his mind somewhat.

    [22:04]

    Abel

    *Meanwhile

    [22:07]

    Abel

    *A man wearing knight's armour colored an ice blue walks through the rain, the droplets turning to ice as he heads towards the museum. He breathes deeply and exhales slowly, the air around him turning cold.

    [22:08]

    Abel

    We don't have to do this, Karu.

    [22:08]

    Karu

    ...Who are you?

    [22:08]

    Abel

    turns and looks at the man behind him.

    [22:08]

    Abel

    ...Lestroud?!

    [22:08]

    Karu

    tenses a touch, orbs growing progressively.

    [22:09]

    Abel

    Lestroud: Greetings, Demon Hunter.

    [22:09]

    Abel

    *Lestroud walks into the building and through the water barrier, turning it to ice as he steps inside of the museum.

    [22:09]

    Abel

    Lestroud: It's been two long years, Abel Silvio.

    [22:09]

    Alistair

    turns to face the approaching man, sparking up with more Genesis Energy.

    [22:10]

    Abel

    Lestroud: Tell me, how's the princess doing?

    [22:10]

    Abel

    scowls and walks past Karu, ignoring him.

    [22:10]

    Abel

    Enough, Lestroud.

    [22:10]

    Karu

    raises an eyebrow, turning about.

    [22:11]

    Karu

    Do you know this one, genesis knight?

    [22:11]

    Alistair

    ...Can't say I do, Karu.

    [22:11]

    Abel

    *Lestroud smiles underneath his helmet as he gets on Abel's nerves. The air around Lestroud grows colder as Abel tenses and steps back an inch.

    [22:11]

    Alistair

    I'm not sensing any form of magic I know or Genesis energy from him.

    [22:12]

    Abel

    Lestroud: Most likely becaus it's not magic.

    [22:12]

    Abel

    Lestroud: But of something more sinister like Abel's own skills.

    [22:12]

    Karu

    increases his own temperature and that of the orbs, each at a sound meter diameter.

    [22:13]

    Abel

    Lestroud: Let me make this simple, hand the jewel to me, or I freeze you into an iceberg.

    [22:13]

    Abel

    laughs.

    [22:13]

    Abel

    How about no, Lestroud.

    [22:13]

    Alistair

    murmurs a comical "Oooooooh"

    [22:14]

    Alistair

    What's your reasons for wanting it?

    [22:14]

    Abel

    *Lestroud smiles. He raises a finger and points it at Alistair's mouth, freezing it shut for a moment.

    [22:14]

    Alistair

    ...Mhmm1

    [22:14]

    Alistair

    *!

    [22:14]

    Abel

    Quiet, child, Mommy and Daddy are talking.

    [22:14]

    Abel

    (that was Lestroud)

    [22:14]

    Karu

    regenerates his tendrils.

    [22:14]

    Karu

    And why do I not need to do this, surface dweller?

    [22:15]

    Alistair

    slams his sword into the ground, waving his hands as he faces Karu, desperate for help

    [22:15]

    Karu

    runs a bladed tendril along the ice, heating it to melt.

    [22:16]

    Alistair

    does a quick thumbs up and grabs his sword again, scowling.

    [22:16]

    Abel

    Lestroud: Tell me, Abel Silvio, the fabled Beelzebub, the Demon Hunter. Do you know of the Diary of Jane?

    [22:16]

    Alistair

    I'll have you know I'm a perfectly responsible adult. Mostly.

    [22:16]

    Alistair

    listens in.

    [22:16]

    Abel

    's facial expression turns dark. Abel's armblades and steel skin revert back to normal as Abel mutters, "Yeah, I do."

    [22:18]

    Abel

    Lestroud: Good, then I hope you know that it's returned to the world. You and the pathetic Guardians of Balance won't be able to find it in time to protect it.

    [22:18]

    Karu

    Answer me, demon!

    [22:18]

    Karu

    points, a sphere bursting into twisting torrents towards the foe.

    [22:19]

    Abel

    Lestroud: Very well, Water-Tamer. I require the gem to power my alchemy. As such, my curse doesn't emit the proper... Let's say, energy needed enough for the alchemy.

    [22:19]

    Abel

    *Lestroud holds his hand out and freezes the torrents into the shape of dragons as they crash into the ground, breaking into thousands of pieces.

    [22:20]

    Abel

    Lestroud: But I can see I am out matched here, with the Chimera, the Serpent and the Demon Hunter themselves.

    [22:21]

    Karu

    frowns.

    [22:21]

    Abel

    *Lestroud throws his cape into the air, and walks out back into the rain

    [22:21]

    Alistair

    Then what gave you the smart idea of showing up and asking for the gem - oh right.

    [22:22]

    Abel

    Lestroud: Be careful, Abel Silvio, I shall see you soon when you're alone. And then, I shall have my vengence.

    [22:22]

    Alistair

    looks around, slightly confused.

    [22:22]

    Abel

    looks disturbed, not saying back to Lestroud. "The Diary of Jane..." He says out loud, "I thought it was just a legend..."

    [22:22]

    Abel

    anything+

    [22:23]

    Karu

    raises an eyebrow, tendrils creeping across to reach into Abel's backpack.

    [22:23]

    Alistair

    Alright - before we start going awol again, let's just talk.

    [22:23]

    Abel

    grabs the tendrils with his hands and looks at Karu.

    [22:23]

    Abel

    You heard him.

    [22:23]

    Abel

    Enough for right now.

    [22:23]

    Karu

    ...Of course.

    [22:23]

    Karu

    tugs the tendrils back to regular length.

    [22:23]

    Karu

    Well, for now.

    [22:24]

    Karu

    sheathes his blade.

    [22:24]

    Alistair

    puts Foresharn back into its holster

    [22:24]

    Abel

    Let's talk somewhere's else.

    [22:25]

    Karu

    And the gem?

    [22:26]

    Abel

    takes it out of his bag and sets it back on the altar.

    [22:26]

    Abel

    I can find another power source.

    [22:26]

    Abel

    turns to Alistair.

    [22:26]

    Abel

    Do you know of a place where we can go?

    [22:27]

    Alistair

    Well, I've got my airship about a mile away from here.

    [22:27]

    Karu

    Airships. Interesting enough but...

    [22:27]

    Karu

    Unfamiliar to my people.

    [22:27]

    Abel

    walks back out in the rain, beckoning Alistair to lead the way.

    [22:27]

    Alistair

    There's a small inhabited island just off of the shore where we can talk.

    [22:27]

    Abel

    Sounds good.

    [22:27]

    Alistair

    --The Said Island Alistair Mentioned.

    [22:28]

    Abel

    sits on a giant rock on the beach, adjusting his muffler.

    [22:28]

    Abel

    So I suppose you two have questions for me.

    [22:28]

    Karu

    The ice knight.

    [22:28]

    Alistair

    Yeah. This diary too.

    [22:29]

    Abel

    Lestroud is hardly a knight.

    [22:29]

    Abel

    The armor he wears is a limiter, it holds in his true power.

    [22:29]

    Abel

    And his true personality.

    [22:29]

    Alistair

    folds his arms and puffs out his chest, looking pround

    [22:30]

    Abel

    When he takes it off, he becomes Lars, the Frozen God.

    [22:30]

    Alistair

    Sorry, I'll stop joking around now.

    [22:30]

    Abel

    Or so he claims.

    [22:30]

    Alistair

    ...A God? Really?

    [22:30]

    Abel

    He claims to be one but I barely defeated him in the past.

    [22:30]

    Alistair

    Surely there must be some reason to the inhibition of his powers.

    [22:30]

    Abel

    He goes insane from it.

    [22:31]

    Karu

    Ice is problematic for my species. Though in future I may be able to aid you with him, given appropriate motivation.

    [22:31]

    Alistair

    I see. A God with no control... that sounds horrible.

    [22:31]

    Abel

    nods in agreement with Karu's proposal.

    [22:31]

    Karu

    A God with no control summarises all deities.

    [22:32]

    Abel

    He isn't a god, just pretends to be one.

    [22:32]

    Abel

    And the diary...

    [22:33]

    Alistair

    Well, consider me in too - I'm definitely willing to help.

    [22:33]

    Abel

    There exists a legend from where I'm from.

    [22:33]

    Karu

    Do tell.

    [22:33]

    Abel

    It tells of a book and whatever is written inside of it, comes reality.

    [22:33]

    Karu

    sits in the rolling waves and gentle foam of the shore.

    [22:33]

    Abel

    You can just imagine the untold power it can cause.

    [22:34]

    Abel

    I'm surprised the Guardians haven't gotten hold of it in the past.

    [22:34]

    Abel

    But it must be due to their Edicts.

    [22:36]

    Karu

    Edicts?

    [22:36]

    Abel

    The Guardians of Balance are a group of people who have been chosen to protect the land of Ordaz by the goddess Ishum.

    [22:37]

    Abel

    There's a total of seven of them.

    [22:37]

    Abel

    I've only met two of them, Virgil of the Forest and Koschei the Deathless.

    [22:38]

    Abel

    They each have their own sphere to protect, Virgil being nature and Koschei being death.

    [22:38]

    Karu

    Deathless, you say?

    [22:38]

    Abel

    He's been alive for years.

    [22:38]

    Karu

    I would perhaps like to break his rules.

    [22:38]

    Abel

    Have you met Zachary Ira?

    [22:39]

    Karu

    Once upon a time.

    [22:39]

    Abel

    Then you should know how he's a master swordsman.

    [22:39]

    Abel

    Virgil defeated him in a cross of blades.

    [22:40]

    Abel

    The Guardians are not people to mess with.

    [22:40]

    Abel

    (they really aren't)

    [22:40]

    Alistair

    ...Zachary?

    [22:40]

    Alistair

    raises up from his leaning position on the branch of the tree he was leaning on

    [22:41]

    Alistair

    Have you seen him anywhere recently?

    [22:42]

    Karu

    No, I have not. I possess only memories passed on by ancestors. I am the third redesign deigned by the queen of our people.

    [22:42]

    Abel

    I have.

    [22:43]

    Alistair

    Abel, where did you last see him!?

    [22:43]

    Abel

    He's doing fine.

    [22:44]

    Abel

    He asked me not to tell people where he is, because he wants to be left alone.

    [22:44]

    Abel

    He said and I quote, "It's time for others to forge their own stories. I can't keep coming to the rescue anymore. I'm leaving the world to you and Alistair."

    [22:46]

    Alistair

    looks down, a little surprised and slightly upset. Still, happy to know that his comrade was safe and sound.

    [22:47]

    Abel

    (we might see him at the end of this RP arc in a cameo)

    [22:47]

    Alistair

    That's nice to hear. I'll make sure to carry on fighting, for his and my sake.

    [22:48]

    Abel

    But we need to come to an agreement here guys.

    [22:48]

    Abel

    The Guardians can't protect the book because of their Edicts.

    [22:48]

    Karu

    nods, taking the words into himself.

    [22:48]

    Abel

    We have to be the ones.

    [22:49]

    Abel

    jumps off the rock and lands in the sand, his muffler blowing in the wind.

    [22:49]

    Karu

    And others besides.

    [22:50]

    Abel

    I don't know why, but I feel a drive to do this quest.

    [22:51]

    Abel

    It's up to us.

    [22:52]

    Karu

    It is.

    [22:52]

    Alistair

    Do you really feel like I need to agree? There's a reason we're a a squadron of knights in Redora. I'm helping you protect this book, no more questions asked.

    [22:52]

    Abel

    Then its settled.

    [22:52]

    Abel

    smiles.

    [22:52]

    Karu

    At the end of this however, I shall be acquiring that crystal to assimilate if we do fail.

    [22:52]

    Alistair

    jumps off of the branch, walking over and nodding confidentally.

    [22:53]

    Abel

    digs in his bag and produces a bizarre shaped golden crystal.

    [22:53]

    Abel

    I don't need the jewel yet. I have Oriclaneum.

    [22:54]

    Alistair

    If you don't mind, I'll hold onto the jewel. I'm a part of this now, and I have no need for it.

    [22:54]

    Karu

    raises an eyebrow.

    [22:54]

    Alistair

    I'll be able to keep it safe and sound.

    [22:54]

    Karu

    The one left on the alter? You better mobilise a guard.

    [22:55]

    Abel

    Enough you two.

    [22:55]

    Abel

    rolls his eyes.

    [22:55]

    Abel

    We have a bigger problem to attend to.

    [22:55]

    Alistair

    Yeah, you're right.

    [22:56]

    Abel

    We don't even know where to look.

    [22:56]

    Abel

    Well..

    [22:56]

    Abel

    We do.

    [22:56]

    Alistair

    I propose we take this airship back to Redora for refuelling, and then we can supply ourselves and make some solid plans.

    [22:56]

    Abel

    In Ordaz.

    [22:56]

    Karu

    nods once more, rising as some unseeable force paces through the water into the sea.

    [22:56]

    Alistair

    Karu?

    [22:57]

    Karu

    I like to keep my people close at hand. A handful of nomads do follow my flag.

    [22:58]

    Abel

    shrugs.

    [22:58]

    Abel

    My friends are off training.

    [22:58]

    Abel

    I'm alone.

    [22:59]

    Alistair

    I can think of one guy who could join us. It's just that he's pretty young. There is a reason he's a part of The Union of Blades, however.

    [22:59]

    Karu

    Which was is Ordaz?

    [22:59]

    Karu

    *way

    [22:59]

    Abel

    To the east.

    [22:59]

    Abel

    We'll start in my home town.

    [23:00]

    Alistair

    Shall we stock up first? I can go and get a few others from Redora to join us.

    [23:00]

    Karu

    nods a third time, another ripple sent out.

    [23:02]

    Abel

    Let's head to Redora.

    [23:02]

    Alistair

    Alright then. Heave ho~

    [23:02]

    Karu

    paces in the direction of the airship.

    [23:02]

    Karu

    (oh, arc name xD)

    [23:03]

    Alistair

    jumps up before climing onto the hull of the airship and starting up the Genesis Power Source.

    [23:03]

    Abel

    (diary of jane)

    [23:03]

    =-=

    Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Diary of Jane”

    [23:03]

    Alistair

    Alright guys, let's get going!

    [23:03]

    Abel

    walks up the ramp of the airship slowly and holds onto the railing.

    [23:04]

    Alistair

    The hover-cores in the bottom of the ship engage, and the airship takes off, speeding towards Redora.

    [23:04]

    Alistair

    -Chapter 1 END-
     
    #22 Atma, Oct 13, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 14, 2013
  22. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    Birth in Blood ! Round Three !

    The third round of the tournament is here! This round brings a strange turn of events the night before the tournament, could this possibly shed light on the truth behind the shaping of this world?​

    ~Schedule~
    [GMT+1] [EST+5] [CST+6] [PST+8]​

    Saturday:

    7pm - Sol Simmons versus Ragnor NO SHOW
    8pm - Alistair versus Cyrus (See logs) PLOT EVENT / ALISTAIR WINS !
    12am - Talon Reid versus Dwayna DragonFire NO SHOW

    Sunday:

    2am - Dinova vs Lyni CONCLUDED / DINOVA WINS !
    11pm - Karu vs ARMA CONCLUDED / ARMA WINS !


    ~Stats~​

    Dwayna playing as Dwayna DragonFire (2W/0L)
    Mr.RMA playing as ARMA (3W/0L)
    Toru playing as Cyrus (2W/0L) [MISSING]
    Karu
    playing as Karu L. Pop (2W/1L)
    Tailon playing as Talon Reid (2W/0L)
    Dinova playing as Dinova (2W/1L)
    Toru
    playing as Alistair Aurelio (2W/1L)
    Shiny playing as Lyni (1W/
    2L) [REPLACEMENT]
    Ragnor playing as Ragnor (1W/1L)
    JohnnyB3 playing as Sol Simmons (0W/2L)


    ~Logs~​

    Before the Battle
    [06:51]Karu drags out a chained and beaten Cyrus to the centre of the arena, tossing the man down onto the marble with a thud and mild smattering of blood.
    [06:52]Karu You have defiled this arena.
    [06:52]Karu And for that, you must pay recompense.
    [06:52]Karu slowly draws coral sword.
    [06:53]Karu Your very existence in this place was welcomed by the powers that be, though now...
    [06:53]Karu delivers a swift kick to overturn the man onto his front, then placing boot upon his spine.
    [06:53]Karu...Be honoured.
    [06:54]Karu After all, it is your blood that shall birth the world.
    [06:55]Karu delicately positions the sword over the man's spine, rising sun casting long shadows across the white arena.
    [06:55]Karu Praise be to our Fair Lady.
    [06:57]Karu clasps the red hilt in both hands and drives it through the man and into the stone, the aquatic magic triggering a burst of water to widen the wound before it is twisted within the man's chest to keep body propped as blood flow down the length of coral and into the cracked stone, pooling across it.
    [07:00]Karu withdraws the blade once the flow of blood soon ebbs, the befouled marble sinking into the ground bringing the body with it before new ones seamlessly flit into existence. After uttering words in strange language whilst sheathing blade, Karu paces calmly from the site of the incident.
    Visiting the Fair Lady
    21:56] * Karu (chatzilla@h-F879C58A.cable.virginm.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [21:56] * ChanServ sets mode: +qo Karu Karu
    [21:57] * Lyni waves at Karu-nii
    [21:57] * ~Karu waves back, smiling.
    [21:57] <Lyni> Yo, you just missed me beating up a robot with a maniacal AI~
    [21:58] <Michael> Not the one that actually matters of course, but, all the same
    [21:59] <Michael> Also...much as I'd hate to ask anything of you after what this bastard did...if you could help, that'd be nice
    [22:00] * ~Karu blinks, sitting slowly down into a throne.
    [22:00] <~Karu> Did you have fun, at least?
    [22:00] <Lyni> Lots of it~
    [22:02] <Lyni> Dinova didn't show up, though, so I had to vent my anger on this guy
    [22:03] * Lyni helps Michael drag out the body
    [22:03] <~Karu> Well, something is better than noth-...
    [22:03] * ~Karu leans over to see.
    [22:03] <~Karu> What... /is/ that?
    [22:03] * Lyni giggles
    [22:03] <Lyni> Just a RawrMA who short circuited~
    [22:04] <~Karu> Ah, I see.
    [22:05] <Michael> My first creation...He somehow managed to follow me here...
    [22:05] <~Karu> It is difficult to get the first try of anything quite right. Don't blame yourself, Michael.
    [22:07] <Michael> Yeah, I've come to understand that myself. The other half though...he never really got over it...
    [22:08] <~Karu> Other half?
    [22:09] <Lyni> (right afk to shower don't mind me |D)
    [22:10] <~Karu> (Take care.)
    [22:10] <Michael> It's a bit complicated...I don't want to delve too far into it, but...my brain's a bit wonky to say the least. I only use a portion of it, while the other part stays idle. This half right here handles most of my personalities, my consciousness, my general humanity if you will
    [22:11] <~Karu> Yes, I follow you so far.
    [22:12] * ~Karu's eyes Michael with interest, being a largely magic based construct the biology of others is intriguing.
    [22:12] <Michael> The other half is the real brains behind these things. He's the one who created these robots; I don't even have any recollection of the events myself.
    [22:13] <~Karu> Ah, I see. I think I know someone with a similar type of...
    [22:13] <~Karu> ..Functionality.
    [22:14] <Michael> I probably shouldn't say "He", since, it's still me, and not some multiple personality or anything, but, considering how much smarter he is, and how apathetic he acts, since he has almost no emotion at all, we sometimes just seem like completely different people.
    [22:15] <~Karu> Intriguing.
    [22:15] <~Karu> A true nested consciousness.
    [22:16] * ~Karu motions with his hands as if defining tiers of something and sections.
    [22:16] <~Karu> My species...
    [22:16] <~Karu> Kind of functions that way?
    [22:16] <~Karu> It is more the first of our kind has a seat inside all of our minds.
    [22:17] <~Karu> What will you do with the machination?
    [22:20] <Michael> I hope to lock him away for a while somewhere, at least, so long as ARMA and I are here. I've had my chances to destroy him in the past, but, I just can't bring myself to do it. His circuitry forbids him to harm me, or let others harm me, much like ARMA, so, as long as I can keep an eye on him, I believe I should be able to deal with him...
    [22:21] <Michael> The smart side thinks he might be able to fix him someday, and I want to give him that chance
    [22:21] <~Karu> Well, you are more than welcome to keep this one in the dungeons below this arena if it is convenient for you.
    [22:24] <Michael> That'd be perfect, so long as we get him in a durable cell. I shut down his power, but it's only temporary. His failsafe systems will eventually reboot him, and I don't want him finding any means of escape. He's pretty good at finding those, as history has taught me
    [22:24] * ~Karu rubs his eyes.
    [22:24] <~Karu> Unless this one can bend space, we should be fine.
    [22:26] <Michael> Heh, nope, even with the intellect my other half has, we Earthlings don't have that sort of technology available
    [22:26] * ~Karu nods.
    [22:26] <Michael> But if the people I've been running from all this time ever found it...good lord would they go insane...
    [22:26] <~Karu> I hope he is in one whole piece?
    [22:27] <~Karu> The powers that hold over this place seem to be years beyond my people's and our creators. The interface of such a thing is merely familiar to my kind.
    [22:28] <Michael> He's fine. A few cuts, on his face, and his circuitry may have some issues, but, I can deal with those things later. Let him remember what happens when he messes with the wrong sort of people
    [22:28] <~Karu> If I may be the one to transport him, then? It would perhaps be easier.
    [22:29] <Lyni> Sorry about the cuts
    [22:29] * ~Karu rises from the throne, the white coral collapsing back into the ground and his tendrils generating.
    [22:30] <Michael> Well...if you say so...just be careful with him.
    [22:31] * ~Karu delicately coils the glowing blue ribbons around the inactive mechanical marvel, pacing across the flagstones as they part to reveal a series of cages, the bars themselves appearing to be a sheer absence of matter.
    [22:32] * ~Karu bows a little, sweeping with one arm as the moved marble forms into stairs.
    [22:32] <~Karu> Please, guests first... The appropriate sized cell is your choice.
    [22:32] * Lyni leaps onto Michael's shoulder and peers at the stairs
    [22:33] <Lyni> can I watch~?
    [22:33] <Michael> Long as your bro doesn't mind, I'm cool with it
    [22:34] <~Karu> I am merely a host in this city. This arena is one of few things my people own above land.
    [22:34] <~Karu> I simply ask you do not touch any of the cages about us, indicating shall do.
    [22:35] <Lyni> Yay~
    [22:36] * Michael observes each cage and eyes one that is only slightly larger than himself, and thus, RawrMA. He points to this one.
    [22:37] <Michael> That looks just about right. Best he doesn't move around too much
    [22:39] * ~Karu follows, steps echoing in the dimly lit depths. Giving a nod, he approaches an intricately carved plinth. Tracing a pattern not dissimilar to greek key, certain patterns illuminate upon the pedestal. Passing fingers over on then tracing over parts of another, the bars open. Delicately passing RawrMA into the cage some unseen force suspends him there, the 'bars' resealing.
    [22:40] <~Karu> I trust this shall suffice?
    [22:41] * Michael watches with intrigue, these surreal sorts of phenomenon always impressing him
    [22:41] <Michael> Most definitely, that will work just fine
    [22:41] <Lyni> That is so cool.
    [22:42] * ~Karu retraces the greek key-like pattern, light fleeing from the pedestal and along the ground.
    [22:42] * ~Karu glances to another cage across the way for a moment, eyes returning to the two before him.
    [22:42] <~Karu> Is there anything else?
    [22:43] <Lyni> Is there something else here bothering you, Brother?
    [22:43] <~Karu> ...Perhaps.
    [22:44] * Lyni drops the subject
    [22:44] * ~Karu taps his finger upon the carved console, flares of red at the touch tracing something not dissimilar to a faint heartbeat.
    [22:44] * ~Karu forces something of a smile.
    [22:44] <~Karu> There are things down here I would not wish you to see.
    [22:45] <~Karu> But if you pleased to do so, you would be invited. It is the will of Our Fair Lady.
    [22:45] <Michael> Is that so...well...I...
    [22:45] * Michael suddenly spots a piece of paper that fell from his more deranged robotic duplicate, walking over to it and picking it up, discovering it had something scribbled onto it
    [22:46] * ~Karu tilts his head in curio.
    [22:46] <Michael> Hmm...wonder what the psycho was doing with this...
    [22:47] * Michael reads the note to himself, blinking at the contents and merely staring at the paper for a moment
    [22:47] <~Karu> Is all well?
    [22:48] * Michael lifts his head up with a jolt at the sound reminding him that others were present, quickly pocketing the small note
    [22:48] <Michael> Uh, just something he dropped I guess. Nothing really...
    [22:48] <Lyni> If you say so~
    [22:49] * Michael thinks to himself 'best I don't say much more'...
    [22:49] * ~Karu nods.
    [22:49] * ~Karu grips the side of the terminal with his other hand, silver appearing to gild itself around the sleeve.
    [22:50] <~Karu> A-ahem.
    [22:50] <~Karu> If you would. K-kindly... decide?
    [22:50] <Lyni> decide?
    [22:51] * Michael , while initially against the thought of checking these strange things, suddenly has a...more open curiosity...
    [22:51] <Michael> Well, if it's all the same, I wouldn't mind just a little peek around...I mean, I won't be long
    [22:52] * ~Karu covers the sleeve with his other hand.
    [22:52] <~Karu> As you please.
    [22:53] <~Karu> The cells are largely empty, bar some miscreant monsters slipping through the binds of reality.
    [22:53] <~Karu> ...And one or two guests of Our Fair Lady.
    [22:53] * Lyni glances at the sleeve curiously but ignores it
    [22:54] <Michael> Guests you say...
    [22:54] <~Karu> Guest.
    [22:54] <Lyni> How long do people usually stay here?
    [22:55] <~Karu> If they are a guest?
    [22:55] <Lyni> Um, I guess?
    [22:55] <~Karu> I would say... Until they meet the Fair Lady or are collected if she has so permitted.
    [22:56] * ~Karu taps left hand against the stone, nails now somewhat more grown and black.
    [22:56] <Lyni> It's a strange guest room, though.
    [22:56] <~Karu> Oh, the guest room is deeper still.
    [22:56] <Lyni> ... oh
    [22:56] <Michael> So they are...
    [22:57] * ~Karu takes a deep breath, leaning against the stone.
    [22:57] <~Karu> Do you desire to see it?
    [22:57] * Lyni notices the hand and bites her lip
    [22:57] <~Karu> I warn you, it may be a touch shocking.
    [22:57] <Lyni> Brother, are you okay?
    [22:58] * ~Karu shifts uneasily. A keen eye would notice the ornate silver creeping further, forming into patterns. A keener one still would denote the reddening of the iris.
    [22:58] <~Karu> A simple reminder of what is down in the guest room, dear sister.
    [22:59] <~Karu> The Fair Lady travels with all of my kind, she is being gracious enough to remind me to offer you chance to visit it and request audience.
    [22:59] <Michael> If this is causing you any sort of anguish or anything...well...I don't want to make it any worse...
    [23:00] <~Karu> It is no anguish.
    [23:00] <~Karu> No discomfort.
    [23:00] <~Karu> Simply her words whispered to my ears.
    [23:02] <Michael> A particularly unique way of doing so...
    [23:02] <~Karu> Oh, you should see how the Fair Lady conducts an audience.
    [23:03] <Michael> Well...shocking or not, we've come this far, I feel it best to see this through to the end.
    [23:04] * ~Karu bows his head, light blue hair distinctly showing strands of black. Waving an arm, shadows clear from doors as red light rushes as if through some luminous circuit to form seals in a language known to the elementals to mean queen, chamber, payment, nightmare.
    [23:05] * ~Karu raises his head, left eye now a deep crimson whilst the same red spills like ink through the right.
    [23:05] <~Karu> O-oh I insist...
    [23:05] <~Karu> Go on in.
    [23:06] <Lyni> Um...
    [23:06] * Michael attempts to pass off Karu's condition as he walks into the room, though it leaves him even more shaken than before, cautiously observing his surroundings
    [23:07] * Lyni subconsciously clings to Michael, a little frightened by her brother's strange... appearance
    [23:07] * ~Karu stares at his hands as fingers thin, coat becoming fitted and the silver gilding threaded elaborately across it.
    [23:08] <~Karu> (I need to find my drawing of this some day xD)
    [23:08] <Michael> (Hell yeah you do)
    [23:08] <Lyni> (gosh this sounds so badass)
    [23:08] <Lyni> (or just cool)
    [23:08] <~Karu> (Thank you.)
    [23:08] <Lyni> (♥)
    [23:10] * ~Karu looks on ahead into the room, a circular space with red leathered furnishings reminiscent of chaise lounge with gothic accents, wing-backed imperialistic chairs in dark polished oak scattered about with onyx floors and walls begging carvings only known through the nuance of touch, painting pictures of nightmares in the mind. A single silver grated fire sits in the corner, with something...
    [23:10] * ~Karu ...dripping into a red pool formulating the centre of the room.
    [23:11] <Lyni> S-scary... but pretty?
    [23:11] <Michael> I've never seen anything like it...
    [23:13] * ~Karu speaks in a clearly higher, effeminate tone of voice seemingly not to be his at all, his own trailing behind it as an echo. Pacing into the room his loosely fitted garments now fit reasonably well, skin as pale as bleached bone and both eyes the deep red. His other hand has now adopted the blackened nails, his jawline slendered.
    [23:13] <~Karu> Please.
    [23:13] <~Karu> Take a seat.
    [23:14] <~Karu> I will be just a moment...
    [23:15] * Michael is thrown off by the sudden voice change, but it doesn't take long to realize who the speaker is likely supposed to be. He quickly sits down in the first chair he finds.
    [23:15] * ~Karu retrieves a carved crystal glass from the fireplace, a flick of his wrist lashing the red liquid into the wide rimmed glass.
    [23:15] * ~Karu falls back into a throne of charred bone and gnarled shadows, the doors slamming shut behind his guests as he does so.
    [23:15] * Lyni stares at Karu, not used to the voice change before sitting next to Arma.
    [23:16] <Lyni> *Michael
    [23:16] * ~Karu rolls his jaw, an audible crunch as even cheekbones and eyebrow bones adjust.
    [23:16] <~Karu> Would you care for a drink to still your nerves? I find I must have one.
    [23:17] <Lyni> I, um, ah, non-alcoholic?
    [23:17] * ~Karu sips the precarious red, some dull white as if the ghost of a moon illuminating the room faintly beyond the roaring rouge flames.
    [23:17] <~Karu> Karu does hate this part, he resists it so.
    [23:18] <Lyni> (excuse me as my stomach does flips and stuff omg I love this kind of stuff ahhHHHH)
    [23:18] <Michael> Perhaps...well...I'll pass for now...unknown beverages and I don't often get along, and...I don't think the other half would be the most gracious of guests...
    [23:18] * ~Karu sips, a flick of the wrist and curling of the fingers bringing glasses of the same mixture into existence alongside his guests on previously quaint side tables.
    [23:19] * ~Karu breathes a sigh of relief, more obvious changes snuffing out male gender, the last remnant of Karu's existence in that body.
    [23:19] * Karu is now known as Nioyu
    [23:19] <Lyni> (crap I'm squeeing over this excuse me for about 5 minutes as I get over this)
    [23:19] <~Nioyu> (XD)
    [23:20] <Michael> (Oh jeez, she's excited again...XD)
    [23:20] * ~Nioyu speaks with a lavish tone, still exhilarated by the drink.
    [23:20] <~Nioyu> So, what can I do for you?
    [23:21] * ~Nioyu delicately interlaces fingers in a single motion, propping chin upon it to stare intently with some unseen flame reflected in her eyes.
    [23:21] <Lyni> What just, Karu, he, what
    [23:21] <~Nioyu> Karu is resting now.
    [23:22] <~Nioyu> He is safe, so long as I decide he should be that way.
    [23:22] * ~Nioyu leans back into the throne, shrugging with a sadist's smile.
    [23:22] * Michael blinks for a moment, feeling like he should be more nervous than he is...
    [23:22] <Lyni> O-okay...? He'll be back, right? My brother will be back?
    [23:22] <~Nioyu> (hm, to reveal or not to reveal..)
    [23:22] <Michael> So...you must be her then...
    [23:23] <~Nioyu> Yes, dear child.
    [23:23] <~Nioyu> Your brother will return.
    [23:23] <~Nioyu> Drink now, it will calm your nerves.
    [23:23] <Lyni> (do you want me to destroy more ears as I squee over this ffffff)
    [23:23] * ~Nioyu moves her fingers in the air, Lyni's glass chiming in invitation.
    [23:23] <~Nioyu> (xD)
    [23:24] * Michael hears his own voice saying to himself "do it..let me speak to her...I'll let you know what she says..."
    [23:24] * Lyni glances at the glass and picks it up carefully, taking a small sip
    [23:24] <~Nioyu> Oh, I almost forgot.
    [23:26] * ~Nioyu runs a hand through shoulder length black hair, it flowing out into silk-like straightened lengths with stray flicks and curls here and there ending partway down her back.
    [23:26] * ~Nioyu smiles, the drink hot and so distantly metallic, yet a flavour largely described as deep red wine dominates it.
    [23:27] * Michael takes a deep breath before relenting...noticing a glass still being offered to him, which he takes and sips slightly. The foreign taste suddenly causes his pupils to dilate, and he slumps back in his chair, unconscious for a brief moment before jolting awake once more. He looks at Nioyu blankly, emotionless...
    [23:27] <~Nioyu> It is non-alcoholic, don't you worry.
    [23:27] <Lyni> Thanks, then, I guess~
    [23:27] * ~Nioyu sips down a measure over her own, being polite enough not to finish before both guests.
    [23:28] <~Nioyu> Now your nerves are settled.
    [23:28] <~Nioyu> Let's see if we can't reach some agreement, no?
    [23:28] <Lyni> Agreement~?
    [23:28] * Michael is now known as Meical
    [23:28] <Lyni> (you people and your name changes and form changes oh my gosh excuse me I need to fangirl more)
    [23:28] * ~Nioyu intertwines fingers with that crafted smile again.
    [23:28] <Lyni> (I promise this is the last time I mention this)
    [23:29] <~Nioyu> (All is well.)
    [23:29] <Meical> An interesting place to wake up...What agreement do you refer to, Miss?
    [23:29] <~Nioyu> That depends what you seek.
    [23:30] <~Nioyu> You ask for something, I name a price.
    [23:31] <~Nioyu> Most people pay price just to enter, though my dear Karu was /very/ insistent I waiver the fee.
    [23:31] <~Nioyu> Not many take to such things...
    [23:31] * ~Nioyu points upwards, to the source of the dripping.
    [23:31] <Lyni> That was... that was very kind of him... and you, thank you
    [23:31] <Meical> This is generous of you. You have my thanks as well.
    [23:31] * ~Nioyu does not seem to even nod, only her smile creeping wider.
    [23:32] <Meical> Perhaps I may ask how much it would cost to explain a little more about this place? I know Michael was very curious about it.
    [23:33] * ~Nioyu raises an eyebrow, smile now extending to show a set of teeth more at home in the mouth of a demon, yet incredibly well set and not that different in size to a human's.
    [23:34] <~Nioyu> And what would you seek me to explain?
    [23:34] * ~Nioyu ignores rules of politeness, finishing her drink, raising it to the air as another lash of the red mixture neatly lands in the glass.
    [23:35] <~Nioyu> Or is this a more general query?
    [23:35] <Meical> Such a venue is uncommon where I hail from. It would be informative to know why this setting is designed the way it is. What is your reason for it?
    [23:35] <~Nioyu> You are apt.
    [23:36] * ~Nioyu sets the glass down, smile receding a touch.
    [23:36] <Meical> So I've been told.
    [23:36] * ~Nioyu turns eyes to Lyni, seeming to have lost interest in the intellect for the moment.
    [23:36] <~Nioyu> And what of you, dear?
    [23:36] <Lyni> I, um
    [23:37] <Lyni> Give me a moment? I just kind of came here on a whim, I didn't know I was going to be meeting someone of, ah, your power and rank, M'am, or Miss, or whatever you prefer to be called-
    [23:38] <Lyni> Still wrapping my head around everything
    [23:38] <~Nioyu> Hm. As you say, as it is.
    [23:38] <~Nioyu> I am the Fair Lady to my subjects.
    [23:39] <~Nioyu> To all others, they address me as they please. Though my name is Nioyu.
    [23:39] * ~Nioyu turns attention back to the intellect-thing.
    [23:40] <~Nioyu> You are swift to realise this entire place is of my construction.
    [23:40] <~Nioyu> It exists this way because it suits my purpose, a hub to guide dwellers within reality to the correct cause.
    [23:41] <~Nioyu> What age are you, human?
    [23:42] <Meical> I only awoke around a year ago, but, if you refer to the half that has taken control since birth, well, he is 19 years of age
    [23:43] <~Nioyu> Ugh, hormones and soft notions still not quite flushed from the system. I suppose it shall do.
    [23:43] <~Nioyu> Do you have another question to put forth?
    [23:43] <Meical> I don't feel such emotions, I can assure you.
    [23:44] * ~Nioyu surrenders excitement with the widened smile, sipping again.
    [23:44] <~Nioyu> Wondrous. Now surely there is more to ask?
    [23:45] <Lyni> I have a question?
    [23:46] * ~Nioyu turns focus to the other, finger trailing the rim of her glass, instead of song from the contact, instead the water and shadows themselves seem to faintly stir and eyes fix unblinkingly.
    [23:46] <~Nioyu> I await it.
    [23:47] * Meical subtly takes out a notepad and pen from his pocket and begins to write down what has already been said, looking to Lyni as she speaks up, preparing to write more.
    [23:47] <Lyni> What is this tournament thingie for? I mean, um, it's fun and stuff, but is there something else about it? Or is that information not for people like us?
    [23:48] <Meical> Coincidental that that was to be my next question.
    [23:48] * ~Nioyu bursts out laughing, throwing her head back and lightly gripping the sides of the chair. A haunting tone about her laugh emanates, silken but seeming to erupt from all directions at once.
    [23:49] <Lyni> ... oh
    [23:49] <Meical> This amuses you.
    [23:49] * ~Nioyu chuckles into her drink to steady herself.
    [23:49] <~Nioyu> Pick one of your three questions.
    [23:50] <~Nioyu> Or I could take your pet robot and answer all three, after all. I did create those cells.
    [23:50] <Meical> You will not. I'm more willing to let you tear me and my other half apart before such a trade comes to pass.
    [23:51] * ~Nioyu runs tongue along her upper teeth.
    [23:51] <Lyni> I see, ah
    [23:51] <~Nioyu> ...I would accept that price.
    [23:51] <Lyni> No!
    [23:51] <Lyni> I mean, um, maybe just the second question?
    [23:51] <Meical> It seems Michael learned to make friends. Amusing.
    [23:52] <Lyni> If you want, we could be friends too~
    [23:53] * ~Nioyu raises an eyebrow, smile fading.
    [23:53] <Meical> We are through him. We are one and the same, but he's the only side you can be real friends with. I lack the emotional capacity.
    [23:53] <~Nioyu> If I may interrupt your little cabaret session...
    [23:54] <Meical> Whatever you say
    [23:54] <Lyni> Ah! Okay...
    [23:54] <~Nioyu> (It's just her attitude, don't worry.)
    [23:54] * ~Nioyu finishes the remainder of her glass.
    [23:54] <Meical> ('Sall good. Meical sure as hell doesn't care)
    [23:55] <~Nioyu> I hope you are good at dealing with shock, my dear visitors.
    [23:55] * ~Nioyu rises from the throne.
    [23:56] <~Nioyu> A wrist, each of you.
    [23:56] <Lyni> (I figured XD)
    [23:56] <Lyni> Just a wrist?
    [23:56] <~Nioyu> Proffer them to me.
    [23:57] <Meical> Interesting price.
    [23:57] <~Nioyu> Oh, it is not the bone nor flesh that interests me.
    [23:57] * ~Nioyu flexes her left hand, every joint clicking.
    [23:57] <~Nioyu> Hold them forth.
    [23:57] * Meical lifts up his unmarked wrist
    [23:57] <~Nioyu> (I don't think you figured quite like this, though xD)
    [23:58] * Lyni gives Nioyu her left wrist, then
    [23:58] <Lyni> (I meant the attitude thing, not the wrist)
    [23:58] <~Nioyu> (Ah ok, my bad.)
    [23:58] <Lyni> (It's fine, I had a typing delay due to potential fangirling)
    [23:59] * ~Nioyu taps a nail to Lyn's wrist, raising her hand as blood dances forth in threads, struggling against an invisible point of resistance at her nail tip.
    [00:01] * ~Nioyu smiles, eyes transfixed at the sight, closing her hand over the threads as they form into a fruit not dissimilar of a pomegranate.
    [00:01] <~Nioyu> Don't worry, dear child. I took nary three cupfulls...
    [00:02] * ~Nioyu smiles, repeating the process with Meical.
    [00:02] * Lyni stares at the blood now fruit-thing, face now rather white from lack of blood and shock
    [00:02] <~Nioyu> (Yeah, people never expect that part xD)
    [00:03] <Lyni> (I like it eeeeEEEEE)
    [00:03] <Meical> (heh, when you mentioned it wasn't going to be a full removal, I kinda guessed blood had something to do with it)
    [00:03] <~Nioyu> (XD Ok, dearie.)
    [00:03] * ~Nioyu sits back in her throne, a sinisterly pleased smile in place.
    [00:03] <@Tailon> (Did someone say smite the vampire D:<)
    [00:04] <Meical> I had been meaning to donate blood eventually. Peculiar place to start.
    [00:04] <@Tailon> (No not really I'm just watching)
    [00:04] <~Nioyu> (XD)
    [00:04] <Lyni> (TAIIIII)
    [00:04] <Lyni> (LURKER)
    [00:04] <Lyni> Funny if I wasn
    [00:04] <Lyni> *wasn't feeling faint right now
    [00:04] * ~Nioyu sets the fruits on her own gold-inlaid table, the two different shades.
    [00:04] <Meical> Oh...yes...that was humor.
    [00:05] <~Nioyu> I must say, I look forward to your next question.
    [00:05] <~Nioyu> But first... My end of the bargain.
    [00:05] <Meical> Answers are only worthwhile if we're alive to hear them, m'Lady...
    [00:06] <~Nioyu> The tournament is exactly what the title proclaims. A Birth in Blood.
    [00:06] * ~Nioyu seems to almost laugh again.
    [00:06] <~Nioyu> Undeath is within my power, creatures.
    [00:07] <Lyni> Oh..
    [00:07] <Meical> Concerning what we've just witnessed, I would not run this past you.
    [00:07] <~Nioyu> I can't wait until the fruits ripen.
    [00:07] <~Nioyu> Back to business!
    [00:07] <@Tailon> (If Lyni comes into danger you will get some divine retribution, remember)
    [00:07] <@Tailon> (literally)
    [00:08] * ~Nioyu gleefully continues
    [00:08] <~Nioyu> Next question?
    [00:08] <Lyni> (wait this is... news)
    [00:08] <Lyni> Do you have pets?
    [00:08] <@Tailon> (I was killed and ascended by a really bad pun, so now I'm a Protectorate)
    [00:09] <Meical> Do you really wish to pay for such a petty question, girl?
    [00:09] <Lyni> (okay)
    [00:09] <@Tailon> (Which is both the name of a rank and what I do)
    [00:09] <Lyni> Nevermind then.
    [00:09] * Lyni sinks into her chair, embarassed
    [00:10] <~Nioyu> What did you think you two were, guests?
    [00:10] * ~Nioyu smirks.
    [00:10] <Meical> No. We invited ourselves in. I can hardly see that as guests.
    [00:11] <~Nioyu> You were lured here the moment I had Karu look towards that fool in the cage up above us.
    [00:12] <Meical> You, and that "fool" also happened to write down a couple of things that piqued Michael's interest.
    [00:13] <~Nioyu> You misread my meaning, human. Had you the wits to look up earlier or explore further you would know a little clearer my meaning.
    [00:14] <Meical> Well, my wits weren't exactly at the highest then. I was asleep at the time, but, I see your point.
    [00:15] <Lyni> There was something in that cage? Wait, is it that guest he was talking about earlier?
    [00:15] <Lyni> ... actually don't answer if that means I have to give you my wrist again
    [00:15] * ~Nioyu softly smiles as a mother might at a newborn.
    [00:15] <~Nioyu> Oh please, your expressions will suffice.
    [00:15] * ~Nioyu points to the source of the dripping up way in the ceiling again.
    [00:16] <Lyni> Ah
    [00:17] <~Nioyu> Come now, will neither of you turn to look?
    [00:17] * Lyni turns her head upwards, then
    [00:17] * Meical blankly looks up to the source as well
    [00:19] * ~Nioyu smiles, the corpse of Cyrus and others suspended by barbed chains threaded through them and around them hanging over the pool.
    [00:19] <~Nioyu> Enjoying your drinks?
    [00:19] <Meical> Shocking, I'm sure. Shame I can't entertain you with the expression.
    [00:19] <Lyni> Oh my
    [00:20] <Lyni> Freaking
    [00:20] * Lyni turns even whiter and pushes her drink away, glad she only had the initial sip and not more.
    [00:20] * ~Nioyu finishes her glass, quite pleased.
    [00:21] <Lyni> I think.. I'm done for today....
    [00:21] <~Nioyu> You are leaving my company so soon?
    [00:21] <~Nioyu> We barely got to know each other, considering how strongly Karu vouched for you...
    [00:22] <Lyni> Well, a relationship is two-sided I guess?
    [00:22] <Meical> You obviously got to know Cyrus and his pals well enough.
    [00:22] <~Nioyu> You make the mistake of thinking I killed them with my own hands.
    [00:23] <Lyni> Didn't know them, nope. But they're still people, and
    [00:23] <~Nioyu> As much as I would love to do so, too many would recognise me in this part of the world.
    [00:24] * Lyni takes a deep breath and calms down a bit
    [00:24] <~Nioyu> Any more questions?
    [00:24] <Meical> You have retainers do it for you then.
    [00:24] <Lyni> Okay, they're dead. Whatever. But so far it's only been us asking questions, and since relationships are two-sided, wouldn't it be fair for you to ask us something, maybe?
    [00:25] <~Nioyu> Knowledge is more La-
    [00:25] <~Nioyu> ...
    [00:25] <~Nioyu> Yes, I suppose so.
    [00:25] * ~Nioyu straightens herself up in the throne.
    [00:26] <~Nioyu> Do you believe in truth that either of you will survive this tournament to make your claim on this world?
    [00:26] <@Tailon> (Yessss, aim for the self esteem)
    [00:27] <Lyni> Claim, what? I just joined because it looked fun and, wait, survive?
    [00:27] <Meical> I firmly intend to survive, m'Lady, and I expect ARMA to as well. Any sort of claim is consolation.
    [00:27] <~Nioyu> Oh come now...
    [00:27] <Lyni> I thought everyone was healed after their fights!
    [00:27] <~Nioyu> Did you think that my gracious healing of you all would continue forever?
    [00:28] <@Tailon> (As far as I recall only I did the auto-heal after each match)
    [00:28] <~Nioyu> You would do well to check out a news stand next time you wonder into the city... We shall see what you piece together.
    [00:28] <~Nioyu> (Ah xD Erm/ Plot magic?)
    [00:28] <~Nioyu> (I have healed a few)
    [00:29] <Lyni> (I've seen the healing in all the ones I've spectated so far I think)
    [00:29] <@Tailon> (I made a point of dropping the competitors fully healed into the basic arena at the ends of the matches)
    [00:29] <Meical> (I was healed in both of my matches, if I recall)
    [00:30] <Lyni> I, well, um, well!
    [00:30] <@Tailon> (Didn't I moderate both?)
    [00:30] <~Nioyu> (Fair enough, mindgames still ensue.)
    [00:30] <Meical> (One was with you at the helm and the other was Karu)
    [00:30] <Lyni> (wasn't one with both Karu and Tai?)
    [00:30] <@Tailon> (Wait wasn't one of them a practice match)
    [00:30] <@Tailon> (anyway this isn't that important get back to RPing)
    [00:31] <Lyni> (XD)
    [00:31] <~Nioyu> Yes, Lyn?
    [00:31] <~Nioyu> Would you like to ask another question?
    [00:32] <Lyni> I'm not sure what to ask anymore...
    [00:32] <~Nioyu> Or shall I simply see if your naiad mother is proud you are fighting for sport?
    [00:33] * ~Nioyu refills her glass, letting it sit.
    [00:33] <~Nioyu> If there is anything you would desire, child...
    [00:34] * ~Nioyu smiles, her voice whispering into Lyni's ear through unmoving lips.
    [00:34] <~Nioyu> ...Need only speak it.
    [00:34] * Meical feels the emotions begin to grow again. Michael is beginning to stir..He attempts to hold it off for a little longer
    [00:35] <Lyni> Ah, I, um, ah
    [00:35] <~Nioyu> And you, body sharer. Would you not like your own form, free of emotions?
    [00:35] * ~Nioyu 's eyes widen slightly in elation at the price to be exacted.
    [00:35] <~Nioyu> It wouldn't take long.
    [00:35] <@Tailon> (when do I get to be the man with the gun)
    [00:35] <Meical> You...no...I...we're the...the same...I am him...that...that's how it's always been...
    [00:36] <~Nioyu> (
    )
    [00:36] <~Nioyu> (Eh? XD)
    [00:36] <@Tailon> (That's not what I meant and you know it D:<)
    [00:36] <~Nioyu> Oh but change is such a great thing...
    [00:36] <Meical> Our soul is...it's the same...you can't separate that.
    [00:37] * ~Nioyu becomes excited, shadows creeping over the throne's edges.
    [00:37] <~Nioyu> Oh but I can. My power was birthed to do such things in order to meet the correct path...
    [00:37] <~Nioyu> ...You need only pay the correct price.
    [00:37] * ~Nioyu taps nails against the charred bone.
    [00:38] <@Tailon> (Ping me if you need to give the word, I'm watching Sherlock)
    [00:38] <Meical> But Meical...I mean, Michael...Michael stop...not yet...just wait!...
    [00:38] * ~Nioyu runs tongue along teeth, eyeing the intellect and leaning in.
    [00:39] * Meical grasps his head...the struggle to stay in control is more painful than it ever was before...
    [00:39] <Lyni> Thank you very much for such kind and generous offers, but I think we need some more time to think about it!
    [00:39] * Meical is now known as Michael
    [00:39] * Michael is now known as Meical
    [00:39] * Lyni pats Meichael
    [00:39] <Meical> N-no...too much...can't...think...
    [00:39] * ~Nioyu chuckles as she leans back into the throne.
    [00:40] <~Nioyu> Care to pay a price to balance him out, girl? I promise a reduced cost for the service...
    [00:40] <Meical> Don't!!
    [00:40] <~Nioyu> How rude.
    [00:40] * Meical slumps forward as emotions he shouldn't have suddenly spring up
    [00:41] <Lyni> If he really needs the help... but I think he's strong enough to? If I have to I will, but he should be able to, I think, and, oh gosh
    [00:42] <Meical> I've made too many people suffer. I...won't...let...another...
    [00:42] <~Nioyu> It couldn't hurt him if you pay the price, dear.
    [00:42] * Lyni gets out of her chair and crouches beside Meical as she continues to pat him
    [00:42] <~Nioyu> Then separate your soul! I am the surgeon you seek.
    [00:43] * ~Nioyu crosses legs, halving the contents of a glass.
    [00:43] <@Tailon> (You intend to go through with it, then)
    [00:43] <Lyni> (sadist)
    [00:43] <Meical> y-yes..no...Michael...we can't...
    [00:43] <~Nioyu> (I will ping you if the transaction takes place.)
    [00:44] * Meical starts to realize that it isn't he who's having the difficulty choosing...It's Michael.
    [00:44] <Meical> I know you want to be rid of me...but the damage I've caused has already happened...
    [00:44] <~Nioyu> I advise you pay up shortly, dear Lyn.
    [00:44] <~Nioyu> Those two seem to be quarrelling.
    [00:45] <Lyni> I
    [00:45] * ~Nioyu holds out a hand.
    [00:45] <Meical> You...won't...touch her...
    [00:45] * Meical is now known as Michael
    [00:45] <Lyni> ... fucking
    [00:45] <Michael> Separate us! Damn you! Separate us!
    [00:46] * Lyni slaps Michael
    [00:46] * ~Nioyu shows a devilish smile, stepping to the guest from her throne. Placing her hands on the arms of the chair she leans in to whisper in his ear.
    [00:47] * ~Nioyu grins, awaiting an answer in tantalisation.
    [00:48] <~Nioyu> I know it is, Michael. I know...
    [00:48] <~Nioyu> But isn't freedom just so close?
    [00:48] <~Nioyu> After all, you're really holding each other back.
    [00:49] <Michael> I...I'm not worth her...neither of me...
    [00:51] <~Nioyu> Hush now...
    [00:51] <~Nioyu> Going to pay the price, Lyn?
    [00:52] <@Tailon> (This one longing to be thinner/that one wants to get the girl~)
    [00:53] <~Nioyu> (Tailon stop helping so you can fight things XD)
    [00:54] <@Tailon> (Don't diss Poor Unfortunate Souls D:<)
    [00:54] <Lyni> What's... the price
    [00:55] <~Nioyu> One cup of blood! Merely a third of last time. You will easily survive.
    [00:55] <@Tailon> (read the fine print)
    [00:55] <Lyni> To seperate him, as compared to answering a question?
    [00:55] <~Nioyu> Oh I'll simply set his resting mind to sleep.
    [00:55] <Lyni> Are you sure your prices are right?
    [00:56] <Lyni> ...
    [00:56] <~Nioyu> Separating him will cost substantially more.
    [00:56] <Lyni> Michael, we're leaving~
    [00:57] * ~Nioyu stands back to full height.
    [00:57] <Lyni> Thank you for your services and your generosity, but it's getting late and I do think I have a fight to prepare for!
    [00:57] <Lyni> We'll think about the offer more, don't worry~
    [00:57] * ~Nioyu waves dismissally.
    [00:57] <~Nioyu> Be sure to ask Karu how Larenth is doing for me... They never do visit any more.
    [00:57] <Lyni> Of course, m'am~!
    [00:58] <Michael> ...ugh...just...gotta...forget it...
    [00:58] <Lyni> I'm sorry if we've wasted any of your time
    [00:58] <~Nioyu> Oh, meeting new people is never a waste.
    [00:58] * ~Nioyu dusts off clothes, concealing teeth with a dwindling smile as the doors creak open.
    [00:59] * Lyni smiles at Nioyu and turns to Michael, offering a hand to help him up
    [00:59] <@Tailon> (Letting them get away from you so easy)
    [00:59] <@Tailon> (tsk tsk)
    [00:59] <~Nioyu> (IT'S SIX AM)
    [00:59] <Lyni> (PFFFFFFFFFFT)
    [00:59] <~Nioyu> (AND PLAYING AS NIOYU GIVES ME NIGHTMARES ABOUT NIOYU.(
    [01:00] * Michael takes Lyni's hand and staggers up to his feet, wobbling as he attempts to look normal. A bad performance, but, anything to get out of there
    [01:00] <~Nioyu> (So yes, I am xD)
    [01:00] <Lyni> (I'M SORRY I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING AHAHAHAHAHA)
    [01:00] <Lyni> Need me to carry you back?
    [01:01] <Michael> Please...I would try and tough it out, but, I can barely see anything right now...
    [01:02] * Lyni lugs Michael on her back, then, displaying strength most girls who look 12 don't have and carries him out. At the doorway, though, she turns and looks back at Nioyu
    [01:02] <Lyni> Is Karu coming back with us as well?
    [01:03] <~Nioyu> Perhaps if you get out of my audience chamber.
    [01:03] <Lyni> Alrighty.
    [01:03] <Lyni> Well, it's been fun!
    [01:04] <Michael> Speak for yourself...
    [01:04] * Lyni walks out, then, with a wave and a smile, with the still pretty much dead meat Michael on her back~
    [01:04] * ~Nioyu follows, features returning to normal by the time the chamber door slams shut behind them, locking them out as the shadows reclaim it and wipe it from existence.
    [01:04] * Nioyu is now known as Karu
    [01:04] <Lyni> Brother!
    [01:05] * ~Karu slumps against some unseen wall with a grumble, looking as if he has not slept for some time. Worrying, considering he often only needs to sleep once a week.
    [01:06] * Lyni helps Karu up as well
    [01:06] * ~Karu uses a flickering tendril to help the group balance.
    [01:07] <Lyni> So, just out now...?
    [01:08] * ~Karu waves a hand, it falling to his side. The stairs reform.
    [01:08] <~Karu> Please, dear sister.
    [01:08] * ~Karu draws a deep breath.
    [01:08] <~Karu> I apologise for her behaviour.
    [01:08] <Lyni> No, it's fine. Well, it's not, but not much you can do about it...
    [01:09] <Michael> I...shouldn't have been so...easily tempted...
    [01:09] <~Karu> ..Mother does mean well...
    [01:09] <Lyni> Of course.
    [01:10] * Lyni drags Michael out and dumps him next to the stairs before climbing out herself and collapsing on the ground
    [01:10] <~Karu> There are private chambers through there. Then we may regather ourselves.
    [01:12] * ~Karu indicates an archway.
    [01:12] <~Karu> There are enough rooms for a dozen, no worry. Though perhaps watch over that one...
    [01:12] <~Karu> (Closing lines to Karu please, my body needs sleep and I'm sure Nioyu is waiting to kick my ass again xD)
    [01:13] <Lyni> (I need to sleep too. Not staying up past 2 again, especially when I need to be somewhere by 9 <<)
    [01:14] <Lyni> Alrighty, then. Good night, then~
    [01:14] <~Karu> (Tailon, could you message me the log for this? Eyes are getting blurry)
    [01:14] <Michael> (Oh, sure, sure. Already past 2 for me now anyways...and to my everlasting shame, this is making me want to do another one-shot...)
    [01:14] <@Tailon> (Could one of the others do it, Nettalk is weird
    01:14] <Lyni> (Arma that's like your 30th one-shot)
    [01:14] <Lyni> (I can)
    [01:14] <~Karu> (Thank you.)
    [01:14] <~Karu> (Internal conflict oneshot whilst trying to hide it from his creation HOOO~)
    [01:15] <Michael> (4th...but this one actually pertains to the current plot, so...hah!)
    [01:15] <~Karu> (Also whilst drawing parallels against how his two creations turned out too.)
    [01:15] * Lyni drags Michael onto a bed and goes to another chamber, pretty much fainting into the covers
    [01:16] * Lyni is now known as Shiny
    [01:16] <Michael> (Exactly. Gives me reason to use this little block of dialogue I've got as well.)
    [01:16] <Shiny> (MY BRAIN IS SO TIRED)
    [01:16] * ~Karu is in his own personal chambers, asleep in a bath.
    [01:16] <Shiny> (I WOULD LIKE TO BE MINDRAPED AGAIN YES JUST NOT TONIGHT)
    [01:16] * Michael is now known as MrRMA
    Lyni versus Dinova
    [20:48] Lyn arrives in a show of sparkles and snow and other fluffy things~
    [20:48] Karu rubs his temples, sitting back in his throne with dark circles accenting his eyes.
    [20:48] Karu Lyn versus Dinova!
    [20:48] Karu waves the arena into existence around the immediate location.
    [20:48] Lyn Brother...
    [20:48] Dinova activates armor and flys down to the field
    [20:49] Dinova Awesome! let's get- waiit, I'm fighting Lyni!?
    [20:49] Lyn shrugs
    [20:49] Karu No, hang on..
    [20:49] Lyn Something wrong with that?
    [20:49] Karu squints, reviewing his time table.
    [20:49] Karu Yes!
    [20:49] Karu slumps back in his throne.
    [20:49] Dinova I enjoy your company, I don't want to fight you...
    [20:49] Karu Arena preferences?
    [20:49] Lyn It's okay, I won't go easy on you~
    [20:50] Lyn Can we have pillows?
    [20:50] Karu espies a pomegranate looking fruit beside his throne, picking it up with some relief.
    [20:50] Karu Of course.
    [20:50] Karu Your preference, Dinova?
    [20:51] Dinova White pillows?
    [20:51] Dinova shrugs
    [20:51] Lyn looks away from the fruit and touches a place on her left wrist
    [20:51] Karu Such an odd match up...
    [20:52] Lyn White's great, anyways~
    [20:52] Dinova Agreed
    [20:53] Karu nonchalantly bites into the fruit, throwing his hand up as white pillows rain down to cover the arena, some suspended in the air.
    [20:53] Karu This stuff isn't half bad...
    [20:53] Lyn makes a face
    [20:54] Lyn You ready, Di?
    [20:54] Dinova Always!
    [20:54] Karu clicks, a transparent barrier shimmering into existance.
    [20:55] Karu Hm, texture of a peach...
    [20:56] Lyn Ugh
    [20:56] Karu keeps nibbling away at the fruit.
    [20:56] Karu Back to back!
    [20:57] Lyn takes her position and backs up against Dinova
    [20:57] Dinova follows suit standing back to back with lyni
    [20:57] Karu T
    [20:57] Karu *Ahem*
    [20:57] Karu Ten paces!
    [20:57] Karu On my mark.
    [20:57] Karu Five!
    [20:57] Karu Four!
    [20:57] Karu Three!
    [20:57] Karu Two!
    [20:57] Karu One!
    [20:57] Karu Begin!
    [20:58] Karu keeps steadily nibbling, eyes on the two.
    [20:58] Dinova takes off into the air and begins firing ;ight blasts at Lyn
    [20:58] Dinova *light
    [20:59] Lyn summons an ice lens, redirecting the light at an angle before letting it hit an ice mirror and redirects it at Dinova
    [20:59] Lyn Do you like physics? ♥
    [21:00] Dinova knocks the light basts back at Lyn with his photokinesis
    [21:00] Dinova Not much, I prefer video games, like zelda
    [21:02] Lyn gets rid of the mirror and just redirects the light away from her this time as she jumps away, letting the mirror shatter before the pieces rise up and attack Dinova
    [21:03] Lyn Heh, video games are fun~ But learning a bit of optics is fun too, you know.
    [21:04] Dinova dispels his wings and falls to the ground. He encases himself in a light shield, blocking the mirror fragments. The fluffy pillows help break his fall.
    [21:05] Dinova summons a light sword and rushes at Lyn grabbing a pillow in his free hand
    [21:08] Lyn watches Dinova charge at her, body tensing as if she's about to move. However, a wall of ice appears in front of her, almost transparent, acting as a barrier between her and Dinova as she jumps and rolls to the left
    [21:10] Dinova swings the sword hard, shattering the ice wall. He flings the pillow at Lyn before disappearing.
    [21:12] Lyn finishes the roll and catches the pillow, distracted for a moment before losing sight of Dinova. Looking around, the girl is confused and so she sits on the ground cuddling the pillow, waiting for her opponent.
    [21:13] Dinova appears above Lyn and dives at her from above with ane axe kick
    [21:16] Lyn tries to roll away from the kick, but instead feels something in her shoulder give way. She curses a bit and uses her uninjured arm to throw an icicle at Dinova before freezing up part of the ground and sliding away
    [21:17] Karu finishes the fruit, moving on to the second.
    [21:19] Dinova The icicle passes through the image of Dinova. The real Dinova flies at her from the left Attempting to grab her and take her skyward.
    [21:21] Lyn picks up a pillow and throws it at Dinova, misting up the area as the pillow leaves her hand, scattering light rays and causing the temperature to drop a few degrees in the immediate area
    [21:26] Dinova * the pillow hits Dinova in the face making him miss Lyn. He begins beating his wings trying to clear the mist
    [21:28] Karu Half time!
    [21:28] Karu traces a spiral in the air, a blue glow at the tip of his finger as the layer of pillows form into a whirlpool of the soft things.
    [21:28] Dinova huh?
    [21:29] Lyn What... just happened
    [21:29] Lyn gives Dinova's wings a bit of a frosting-over
    [21:29] Dinova h-hey!
    [21:29] Lyn Hee~
    [21:29] Dinova he said half time, quit it!
    [21:29] Lyn We're still fighting, you know.
    [21:30] Lyn summons a net of ice and throws it over Dinova with her single good arm~
    [21:30] Dinova Ok, fine!
    [21:31] Dinova begins heating upp and generating light, melting through the ice
    [21:31] Lyn Whelp, this isn't going to work.
    [21:31] Dinova dashes forward and grabs Lyn by her good arm swinging her up into the air
    [21:32] Lyn (I need to brb, roommate needs me to help her with something)
    [21:33] Dinova (ok)
    [21:33] Karu (I apologise, I'm used to half time just indicating a halfway point without suggestions of a break.)
    [21:34] Dinova (it's ok, we made a humorous joke of it at least.)
    [21:45] Lyn (Okay back, sorry about that she needed me to help her carry laundry)
    [21:46] Lyn flies into the air due to her light weight, but summons a whip of water and wraps it around Dinova's feet and tugs as hard as she can in an attempt to trip him
    [21:46] Lyn (that took a LOT longer than I expected too x_x)
    [21:48] Dinova spreads his wings and flies straight up as the whipp wraps around his feet, using it as a tether to drag Lyn even higher into the air
    [21:48] Dinova (no problem)
    [21:49] Karu (I'm afraid I can't refund you the time. No exceptions )=> )
    [21:49] Lyn (Wasn't there something about 10 minutes or something. Oh well, I understand)
    [21:50] Karu (Well, I suppose I can count it as your ten minute break.)
    [21:50] Karu (I forgot about that, sort of sidetracked currently. Carry on.)
    [21:50] Lyn (Sorry ugh I hate my roommate sometimes x_x)
    [21:50] Karu (Twenty minute left.)
    [21:51] Lyn lets out an innitial yelp from being dragged even further upwards but lets go, creating a bit of snow on the ground and landing on it as a cushion. Ouch, not a great way to land.
    [21:53] Dinova dives right back down at Lyn. He extends his clawed gauntlets and reaches for her.
    [21:55] Lyn creates ribbons of water, using them to wrap around his arms before aiming a kick at his chest
    [21:55] -->| MrRMA (84b1ec6c@h-BCF2ADF8.unh.edu) has joined #CharmsRP
    [21:55] Lyn (Arma~ <333)
    [21:56] Lyn (*tackles*)
    [21:56] MrRMA (*is tackled*)
    [21:57] Karu sets to eating the second pomegranate looking fruit.
    [21:57] Dinova * the water passes harmlessly through the image as Dinova appears behind Lyn. He spins, kicking her into the air then grabbing her by the ankle and flinging her down the field
    [21:57] Karu (Autoing offence. Advantage to Lyn.)
    [21:58] Dinova (gah, srry. Got caught up in the moment)
    [21:58] Dinova (srry lyni)
    [21:58] Lyn (It's fine, I'm really in no shape to do much at the moment anyways)
    [21:59] Dinova (would you like I rewrite it?)
    [21:59] Lyn (I can work with this.)
    [22:00] Lyn forces herself to ignore Karu eating the fruit, but is distracted as she's flung downwards. She manages to recover enough to create another patch of snow to break her fall, and uses the snow to fly back at Dinova to obscure his vision
    [22:03] Dinova doesn't bother trying to clear the snow and flies straight up, High above the field. He begins focusing on the field, bending all light away from it creating absolute darkness
    [22:05] Lyn shrugs, familiar with this technique from watching replays. She hones in on Dinova's body temperature and shoots several icicles towards his general direction
    [22:06] Karu whistles, observing.
    [22:06] Dinova */me uuses his wings to dive around the icicles, making sure to maintain the darknes
    [22:06] Karu (Final five minutes. Step it up.)
    [22:06] Dinova uses his wings to dive around the icicles, making sure to maintain the darknes
    [22:07] Karu gets the fruit down to half way, a brief red shimmer in his eyes as an unusual smile forms. Pointing skyward, a violent storm hailing and spewing lightning forms and erupts.
    [22:07] Dinova Hey Lyn, you ever been stuck in a dark room before?
    [22:07] Lyn Aw, yes. Is this water I feel?
    [22:08] Lyn (I am very happy she's currently blind and cannot see anything)
    [22:08] Lyn lets the icicles stop when she realizes that they didn't hit their target, and lets them hover around Dinova before they begin melting and creating a cage around Dinova, using the rainwater to reinforce the cage
    [22:09] Dinova You ever notice what happens when you turn on a bright light after that?
    [22:09] Lyn You shouldn't tell me everything you plan, you know.
    [22:09] Lyn keeps her eyes closed
    [22:09] Karu (I will prompt you for four final posts shortly.)
    [22:09] Dinova generates bright light and massive amounts of heat as he also stops bending light, dispelling the darkness
    [22:11] Dinova dispells his wings as several light balls form around Lyn as she shuts her eyes
    [22:11] Lyn can see the brightness returning through her eyelids, but refuses to open them just yet. She lets the cage continue working around Dinova before it shatters, the pieces all around him and poised to attack various parts of his body. She releases them.
    [22:12] Karu (Final four, two posts each.)
    [22:13] Dinova can't stop his attack in time to block the ice. He slams the light balls towards her while her icicles strike him. His armor protects him from most of them, but a few manage to find gaps in his armor
    [22:15] Dinova sets his sights on Lyn, tapping his left wrist. He focusses the surrounding light into his armor, but instead of focusing it into his fist, he unleashes the energyin a massive blast at Lyn
    [22:17] Lyn too late realizes the danger of the light balls, leaping away but still getting hit. The force sends her backwards, and she finally opens her eyes. She manages to avoid the next attack by freezing the ground and sliding away, circling back around Dinova as she tries to tackle him down.
    [22:17] Lyn is, of course, too fatigued to do anything at this point and instead falls down
    [22:17] Karu (Would you like official judgement?)
    [22:18] Lyn (Sure)
    [22:18] Karu (Dinova?)
    [22:18] Dinova (I think that would be fine)
    [22:26] Karu (Sorry for the lag.)
    [22:26] Karu (So, would you like a breakdown of scores or a straight cut?)
    [22:26] Karu rises, waving a hand to reset and heal the fighters.
    [22:27] Lyn (straight cut. You have a fight with Arma soon anyways, right? XD)
    [22:27] Dinova (straight cut please)
    [22:27] Lyn , though healed, still looks extremely shaken
    [22:28] Karu descends, finishing the fruit with a sinister grin he is unaware of.
    [22:28] Karu Lyni wins!
    [22:28] Dinova ...
    [22:28] Karu raises a bloodstained hand, assuming it is merely fruit juice.
    [22:28] Dinova Huh?!
    [22:28] Lyn Wait, what!?
    [22:28] Lyn Are you out of your mind!?
    [22:28] Karu chuckles, eyes shimmering red.
    [22:29] Karu I do love to play sometimes.
    [22:29] Lyn ... you
    [22:29] Dinova That is unfair!
    [22:29] Lyn What the fuck do you think you're doing!?
    [22:29] Dinova I won that
    [22:29] Karu takes a deep breath.
    [22:29] Dinova no offense, lyn
    [22:29] Karu I assume so.
    [22:30] Karu rises back to the throne, eyes returning to blue.
    [22:30] Karu ...Dinova is the winner!
    [22:30] Lyn Brother, are you okay?
    [22:30] Karu wipes hand, seemingly unaware of that breif exchange.
    [22:30] Karu Of course, I'm quite all right.
    [22:30] Dinova Yeah, you?
    [22:30] Lyn Well, then. Gratz, Di~
    [22:31] Dinova Your shoulder looks hurt
    [22:31] Karu (Meta wise, Lyni performed exceedingly well but within function, Dinova wins.)
    [22:31] Lyn leaps onto Di and hugs~
    [22:31] Lyn (Heh XD)
    [22:31] MrRMA , watching the current events with as much confusion as anyone else, looks over to Michael, who suddenly paled a little at Karu's...behavior
    [22:31] Lyn Nah, it's fine... I'm fine... I think I'm fine.
    [22:31] Lyn Yeah, I'm fine.
    [22:32] Karu smiles, waving a hand to reset the arena as spectators begin to leave.
    [22:33] Lyn faints in the middle of the arena, unable to handle everything going on at the moment.
    Karu L. Pop vs ARMA
    [00:41] Karu jolts awake, reaching for a hand not there and frowning. Shaking himself and rising from a collapsing throne the elemental walks forward, blinking out of existence and suddenly into the arena.
    [00:42] Karu My dear sister, if you would be so kind as to take the throne.
    [00:42] Karu If you are willing, of course?
    [00:42] Lyni M-me!?
    [00:42] Karu Talon is not here.
    [00:42] Lyni I would be honored, but is this really okay?
    [00:42] Karu The world needs some proxy to function through.
    [00:42] Michael Heh...makes sense to me. You'll do fine.
    [00:42] Lyni Alright then, I guess...
    [00:42] Karu And I trust you implicitly.
    [00:43] Karu Approach the spot and reach out with your heart for the heart of the world.
    [00:46] Lyni cautiously approaches the area where the throne was, still a little uneasy but excited for this
    [00:46] Karu If you would please sent out ARMA?
    [00:46] Karu adjusts his equipment, checking it over.
    [00:46] Karu (Just educating Lyni xP)
    [00:46] =-= Michael is now known as MrRMA
    [00:47] MrRMA takes a few breaths, having spent the time before this in silent preparation, before walking further towards the center of the arena.
    [00:51] Karu left his coat on Larenth's throne, dusting down his leather protection.
    [00:52] Karu Reach out to it, dear sister.
    [00:52] Karu It will know your touch.
    [00:52] Lyni reaches out, then, not quite sure what will happen
    [00:53] Karu smiles faintly as a flash of light occurs.
    [00:54] =-= Mode #CharmsRP +o Lyni by Karu
    [00:54] Lyni Oh, well this is new~
    [00:55] Lyni (I am actually a little nervous about this. How do you and Tai do this for every single match omg)
    [00:56] Karu (A bunch of ceremony as opposed to a starting pistol is still just a green light, dear sister. x3 Deep breaths.)
    [00:57] Karu fastens his sword securely in place, running hands over daggers in familiar feel.
    [00:57] Lyni makes a throne of ice and snow, and sits upon it~
    [00:57] Lyni Anyways, arena preferences~?
    [00:57] MrRMA pats the pocket of his weapon, making sure it's in place, but doesn't take it out just yet.
    [00:59] Karu Water.
    [01:00] Lyni What about you, Arma?
    [01:01] MrRMA Hmm...perhaps, just ensure there are some dry locations, at least initially, and...well...I think that'd be fine by fine.
    [01:02] MrRMA *-fine +me
    [01:04] Lyni smiles and snaps her fingers, and a large, winding river appears in the arena, with grass along the banks~
    [01:05] Lyni Alrighty, you know the drill~ Back to back!
    [01:06] MrRMA gets in position. As he does, he hears someone calling "ARMA!" He looks to see Michael standing in the crowd with his usual thumbs-up sign. "Give 'em hell!" He shouts. ARMA smiles and returns the gesture as he gets behind Karu.
    [01:06] Karu paces forward, turning to meet back to back with ARMA.
    [01:07] Lyni Ten paces on my mark~
    [01:07] Lyni Five
    [01:07] Lyni Four
    [01:07] Lyni Three
    [01:07] Karu nods, hand rising to his sowrd.
    [01:07] Karu Good luck.
    [01:07] Lyni Two~
    [01:07] Lyni ONE~ ♥
    [01:07] Lyni go~!
    [01:07] MrRMA You as well...Though you'll hardly need it I'm sure.
    [01:08] Karu has generated his tendrils by three paces, sword drawn by ninth, turning about on tenth.
    [01:08] MrRMA takes out his weapon, activating it by the fifth pace, charging it slightly by the tenth
    [01:09] Karu takes six steps in, sword oriented to pierce ARMA's throat if he rushes blindly forward but still in calm stance.
    [01:10] MrRMA turns around, one foot back, gripping his broom tightly, watching Karu carefully as he approaches
    [01:11] Karu waits at this distance, continuing to observe his foe's movements and consider options given enemy's abilities.
    [01:13] MrRMA decides to start things off, though, to avoid any sort of recklessness, he resorts to fire several pins towards his opponent, seeing how he'll respond.
    [01:15] Karu squares his body at the hips and shoulders to his opponent's, tendrils darting to intercept and collect the metal within them, an errant missile grazing his leg.
    [01:15] Karu Interesting opening move...
    [01:15] MrRMA Just seeing what you can do, sir.
    [01:16] -->| Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [01:17] Lyni (yo the battle just started~)
    [01:17] Karu raises blade as his right foot leads, left foot quickly snapping in behind it as a swing of the blade launches a burst of water from it's surface not dissimilar in size of force to a sturdy branch at his foe's torso.
    [01:17] MrRMA Obviously, if you make my creator behave as strangely as he has been, you're nothing to mess around with.
    [01:19] Karu *size or force )
    [01:22] MrRMA grips his broom and waits for the blast to get near enough before swinging the weapon down on the water, breaking through it. He then proceeds to run towards Karu before propelling himself upward right in front his opponent, swinging his broom down on him as he descends.
    [01:22] Karu I answer to greater powers over myself also, ARMA. I never intended a thing to occur.
    [01:25] Karu swivels on his left heel to the right, cutting horizontally up toward the foe's midrift as the air sings over the finely crafted blade, producing a delicate whistle in the air.
    [01:25] MrRMA I don't know the specifics, but, if you say so. Doesn't dismiss your formidable skill.
    [01:27] Karu Kind of you.
    [01:29] MrRMA notices the slashing motion of his opponent's blade, refraining from completing his attack and maneuvering his broom into a defensive position in order to block the attack as his feet hit the ground.
    [01:31] Karu reaches out with right hand and his three tendrils in attempt to entwine his foe's hands and broom, squaring himself to the side of the opponent and an orb of water beginning to form behind him.
    [01:34] MrRMA watches the tendrils come towards his hands, merely, subtly, putting them together as they entwine them along with the weapon they held. Without missing a beat, he pulls on his left shirt cuff a dinging sound emanating as his green electricity shoots out of his hands, into the tendrils.
    [01:37] Lyni (crap I just realized I forgot about the barrier)
    [01:38] Lyni (Halfway Mark~)
    [01:39] Karu screams in unbearable pain as the electricity roars through his body like a conduit and his tendrils disintegrate. Jolting his straight, Karu falls to the ground as patches of burnt skin begin to regenerate. The orb of water itself forms a trident and lances toward ARMA in defence mechanism.
    [01:39] Lyni waves her hand, and the river's flow increases and widens. At the same time, the grass begins to die, leaving only sand~
    [01:43] MrRMA leaps upward as soon as he notices the trident, though the pointed weapon manages to graze past his left leg, cutting into his black slacks as he flips forward. As he lands, he notices the strike lightly scratched his metallic skin.
    [01:43] MrRMA You strike fast. That would've done far worse damage had I jumped a millisecond earlier...
    [01:44] Karu rises, swords and clothes absorbing into now becoming transparent blue skin and flesh. With a cry he shifts into an amorphous form. Several more orbs blink into existence as a dozen tendrils sprout from his back. White eyes squint to focus on the target, the river creeping from the banks.
    [01:45] Karu (Well, the banks nearest to them.)
    [01:48] MrRMA steps back a little as the new form of his opponent rises up. He charges his broom with electrical energy and shoots a single electrically charged pin to test the creature's durability.
    [01:51] Karu shrieks a moment as it makes contact from the discharge, the pin itself now stuck in the gelatinous composition of his body. Retorting with three more lances, a thin line of water spreads across the sand behind Karu with another orb hovering in front of him.
    [01:56] Lyni Fifteen minutes~
    [01:56] MrRMA , now knowing the general velocity of the lances, manages to roll and leap past the first two, but the third manages to cut into his side, a light spark is seen from his side as he cringes from the strike. As he attempts to shrug off the pain he notices the orb floating in front of Karu and sends out another stream of electricity from his hand towards it.
    [01:58] Lyni watches as the river suddenly floods over, filling the arena with ankle-deep water, with a large whirlpool in the center of what used to be the river
    [02:00] Karu immediately shifts it to stem to the ground to earth the charge, replacing it with another as the line grows to a waist high wall behind him. Leaning forward with a rune glowing at his back, Karu calls out inhumanly as a geyser of boiling water spews at his behest at ARMA from a side angle
    [02:04] Lyni (last five minutes or so, as a heads up)
    [02:06] Karu (Sounds like time to step it up to me.)
    [02:06] MrRMA watches the geyser coming towards him, jumping and rolling away from it, his clothes getting soaked from the gradually flooding arena. Unsure if Karu would manipulate it to follow him, he decides to sprint towards his opponent, zapping the water below him to send electric currents towards everything the water was in contact with, or made out of.
    [02:09] Karu slams the wall as wave into himself to send himself airborne. Screeching in the air, the whirpool begins to invert itself as a fierce water spout, the base form elemental sprouting his tendrils and diving down towards ARMA with the razor-sharp appendages a-flurry.
    [02:09] Lyni (last four posts)
    [02:12] MrRMA looks towards the spout and begins to run towards it, shooting another, larger blast of electricity towards the appendages, doing everything he can to ward them off before he gets to the raging, swirling water up ahead. As he gets particularly close to the spout, he takes off his sunglasses.
    [02:14] Karu feels them sizzle, landing as a sort of gelatinous skeletal form. As the water reconstitutes his flesh, with a great roar and motion of his hands the spout condenses into glowing blue energy at it's peak, exploding forth as a beam of untempered magic towards ARMA with the spiralling, swirling mass of the burst river feeding it.
    [02:21] MrRMA 0x01ACTION decides to risk contact with the magic energy as he sprints at full speed towards the spout. He proceeds to deactivate his broom and leap into the swirling vortex, transferring all the electric energy to spare in his body towards his eyes which he opens, making them glow a violently bright shade of green. Inside the spout, he releases the energy, causing the spout to implode all around him, sending electrically charged water all around the area
    [02:31] Karu observes the beam swiftly track ARMA, though upon contact with discharge is largely frazzled, reduced to skeletal composure once more screaming beyond agony, sending him to his knees with barely enough mass to form the one remaining arm and hand to steady himself. The severing of Karu's concentration and bond with the magic violently destabilises it, triggering a blue plumed explosion...
    [02:31] Karu ...engulfing the spout and whirlpool's area.
    [02:32] Lyni Um, time!
    [02:33] Lyni (ruling or do one of you guys want to concede~?)
    [02:34] Karu (I'm curious what conclusion you will draw, ruling xD)
    [02:34] Karu (Ambient RPing hooo~)
    [02:34] MrRMA (The ruling sounds good to me as well.)
    [02:35] Lyni (freaking gosh excuse me for about 20 minutes I need to collect my thoughts)
    [02:35] Karu twitches a boney hand in the water, now face down and done smouldering. As jaw fully reforms white eyes begin to glow again.
    [02:35] Karu (Thank you, sis.)
    [02:38] Lyni stands up from her throne and waves once, putting the two contestants back to their original, unharmed state from before the match began
    [02:39] Karu stretches with a click of his bones.
    [02:39] Lyni The winner is...
    [02:39] Karu Fair match, ARMA. Exceedingly fun.
    [02:39] Lyni ARMA~
    [02:39] Karu backs away a handful of steps and bows, keeping eye contact.
    [02:40] MrRMA (Oh jeez. I didn't even get to display his post battle damage yet...XD)
    [02:40] Lyni (whelp crap, I'm a derpface)
    [02:40] Karu (Please do so.)
    [02:40] Karu (I'll retime it in the log.)
    [02:41] Lyni (thanks XD)
    [02:42] Karu (If you two would care for some post-plot, I can provide it unless you have your own to discover I can ride along in.)
    [02:42] Karu (Or none at all, time like life, marches on~ )
    [02:43] MrRMA stands up, wobbly and limp. His body is torn up all over, with wires and sparks exposed from his arms and legs. His jacket is completely torn to bits, as well as his shirt. His face is severely cut, and he can barely hold his head up.
    [02:43] Lyni (I don't have anything else to do today, so either works XD)
    [02:43] Karu (Looks like the decision falls to you, RMA.)
    [02:44] MrRMA (Right, that ought'a do it. Also, yeah, I wouldn't mind some post plot at all ^^)
    [02:44] Karu (Oh, I just need to wind this bit of Karu's plot in...)
    [02:44] Lyni (*pokes Dinova~?*)
    [02:44] Dinova (yes?)
    [02:44] MrRMA (I need to complement you so ARMA doesn't look like a jackass XD)
    [02:44] Lyni (wanna join us on an excursion?)
    [02:44] Dinova (gladly!)
    [02:44] Karu (Maybe Dinova should come meet the Queen.)
    [02:45] Dinova One minute to switch pc positions though
    [02:45] Dinova *()
    [02:45] Dinova (eep)
    [02:45] MrRMA You live up to your reputation, Karu. It was truly an honor facing you.
    [02:45] Karu smiles up towards the thrones, elated. Then ... as recollection dawns at the sight of the winds gently flitting his own coat on his lover's throne, he turns away. Outwardly crestfallen, he nods with a somewhat forced smile to RMA.
    [02:46] Karu Thank you, friend. If I may indeed name you as such.
    [02:46] Lyni jumps down from the thrones, her throne disappearing~
    [02:46] Lyni It was fun to watch ♥
    [02:46] MrRMA Yes, you may, very much.
    [02:46] Karu Then thank you once more.
    [02:47] Karu flits in a flash up to stand before the second throne, taking his coat in his hands. Running thumb over the fabric, the elemental becomes aware of a dull internal ache. Tugging it over himself, Karu falls back into his own throne, chin propped upon palm.
    [02:47] Karu Thank you, dear sister.
    ---
    My apologies for the mess made of setting this round up and time zones. I have not been in the best mindset, I hope things work now though and the rounds progress smoothly.
     
    #23 Atma, Oct 26, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  23. Shiny Lyni

    Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

    pssst, Karu-nii, I think Dinova's score is supposed to be 2W/1L~? Lost the first round, tied in the second, won the third, so yeah. ^^;
     
    Atma likes this.
  24. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    Thank you~! Must've been thinking of something else entirely.

    EDIT

    Title: Morning Commute

    Character(s) Involved:

    Karu - Karu L. Pop
    Tailon - Talon Reid
    Shiny - Lyni
    MrRMA - Michael
    Dinova - Dinova

    End Summary: A brief social encounter in which the fighters spend a calm morning together, getting to know each other better and exchanging snippets of their histories, as well as reasons for joining the tournament.

    [23:36] * Karu changes topic to 'Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Morning Commute'
    [23:36] <~Karu> (RP is go. Lead post?)
    [23:36] <Michael> (Reminds me that I have no idea where ARMA and Mike are living currently)
    [23:36] <@Lyn> (chatlogging everything now thanks to Honedge)
    [23:36] <~Karu> (Plenty of guest rooms open that Karu has offered to everyone at previous points.)
    [23:37] <Dinova> (I'll start then)
    [23:37] <Michael> (They'll just have one of those then. Any shelter is a luxury for them really)
    [23:40] * Dinova is up at sunrise, his bond with Solaris all but eliminating his ability to sleep in. He groggily heads in to the shower, using the cold spray to wake himself up. After getting dressed in a red t-shirt and jeans, he quitly heads out of his guest room in the arena.
    [23:40] <Dinova> (is that good?)
    [23:40] <~Karu> (All is well with it, yes.)
    [23:41] <~Karu> (Often lead posts could do with some area desc., but these have been previously explained somewhere I believe. Anyone wish me to include description in my post from memory?)
    [23:42] <Dinova> (please? My memory is kind of horrid. I could use the refresh...)
    [23:42] <~Karu> (sure.)
    [23:42] <~Karu> (Please note from memory so may effectively be a retcon.)
    [23:42] <@Talon_Reid> (I'm pretty sure Dinova and Michael will only recognize Talon as the guy who pretty brutally beat down Alistair with a Giga Drill Break without so much as a full paragraph of dialogue to him.)
    [23:44] <@Lyn> (what when was that I don't remember seeing a log)
    [23:44] <~Karu> (Must be imagining it, then. Ah well. My area, anyway xD)
    [23:44] <@Talon_Reid> (It was my only fight in the tournament so far)
    [23:44] <@Talon_Reid> (First round match)
    [23:44] <Dinova> (I remember that)
    [23:44] <@Lyn> (aaah kk)
    [23:45] <~Karu> (First round is all over the place. I need to fix that up.)
    [23:45] <@Lyn> (OH NOW I REMEMBER)
    [23:46] * Michael finds himself up rather early this morning, something bizarre for a heavy sleeper such as himself. Initially inclined to just drop back into bed, he actually decides against this action and decides to continue with the usual morning routine, throwing on his usual khaki shorts and green t shirt with the faded "green monster" logo and slipping past ARMA, who's still recharging in sleep mode. Having never gone to the guest room by himself, nor a
    [23:46] <Michael> ...can't help but feel curious as to what sort of goings on took place in the early morning.
    [23:46] <@Lyn> (nor a?)
    [23:47] <@Lyn> (part of it cut off~)
    [23:47] <@Talon_Reid> (Also of note, Talon doesn't actually sleep, he just has his Heal on constantly to revoke the effects of sleep deprivation)
    [23:47] <@Lyn> (sue)
    [23:48] <Michael> (Strange...doesn't look like that from this side..."nor at this hour, he..." is what it says)
    [23:48] <@Talon_Reid> (It's a natural extension of his ability to heal himself)
    [23:49] <@Lyn> (ah, I see~ but yeah, it cut off at "nor a" for me)
    [23:50] <@Talon_Reid> (It also means that his natural heal aura is actually useless for healing any wounds, and he has to pump extra power into it just to close up a papercut)
    [23:51] * ~Karu awakens from under the all white bedsheets, a single vertical stripe of blue lined in silver embroidered into each piece besides the bedsheet itself. Rising and glancing about the neutral white walls with a grumble, he maked for the deep granite basin. With a squeaking twirl of copper taps, thirsty is quenched. Barely glancing in the mirror, Karu elected to don one of several copies of his...
    [23:51] * ~Karu ...usual outfit, minus the leather protection. Turning black, gold ringed knob in the door the victorian rim lock slid open, sealing swiftly upon exit as he pocketed the skeleton key. Pacing on to the throne balcony, partaking of a choice fruit along the way to boost his energy, the rest in the same basket with a pitched of delightfully fresh water beside it as he slumped into the coral throne.
    [23:51] <@Talon_Reid> (Because it's constantly dealing with his non-sleep and love of excessive food)
    [23:51] <~Karu> (apologies for the bulk.)
    [23:51] <@Lyn> (how do you people write so much omg)
    [23:51] <~Karu> (That.)
    [23:52] <~Karu> (Was a dissatisfactory amount.)
    [23:52] <~Karu> (I had more of the room to fill in, the transient corridoors. The actual view and shape of the balcony.)
    [23:52] <~Karu> (Then the five senses applied.)
    [23:53] <Dinova> (I feel in adequate now)
    [23:53] <~Karu> (Then internal thought.)
    [23:53] <~Karu> (Then reactions emotionally or not.)
    [23:53] <~Karu> (BUT!)
    [23:53] <~Karu> (CRP is digestible, you can perfectly skip all of it x3 I just have it always in my head.)
    [23:53] <@Lyn> (heh I get ya XD)
    [23:54] <~Karu> (Hence apologies for the bulk. CRP is the easier, faster method of roleplaying, no?)
    [23:54] <Dinova> (indeed)
    [23:54] <Michael> (Yes, quite so)
    [23:55] <~Karu> (Well, I am at the throne. Congregate for some light pleasantries before we progress x3)
    [23:57] <@Lyn> (fruit ugh)
    [23:57] <~Karu> (While you're all here, I would like to request an opinion on my assembly of a bestiary in the first post of the CRP thread.)
    [23:58] <@Talon_Reid> (a bestiary)
    [23:58] <@Talon_Reid> (?)
    [23:58] * Dinova stumbled about still partially asleep. Not really paying attention where he was going, he felt himself bump into someone or something.
    [23:58] <Dinova> (to what purpose?
    [23:58] <Michael> (So, all the creatures around?)
    [23:58] <Dinova> *)
    [23:58] <~Karu> (And our character species also.)
    [23:58] <@Lyn> (yeah, character species would be useful XD)
    [23:59] <Dinova> (that would be interesting)
    [23:59] <@Talon_Reid> (all of mine are hoomins except Dean, who is a ???)
    [23:59] <~Karu> (I know there's a better term that isn't bestiary or compendium or consensus, but I may do it.)
    [23:59] * Michael continued to walk at a rather brisk pace, though he was still too tired to really notice anyone or anything not directly in front of him, nearly tumbling to the ground when he felt someone collide into him
    [23:59] <~Karu> (Even so, characters will go under notable examples of each species.)
    [23:59] <@Lyn> (We can make a google doc of it I guess? And link to it in the first post)
    [23:59] <Dinova> (anyone want to voluntarily be what Dinova bumped into, go ahead)
    [00:00] <Dinova> (glossary?)
    [00:00] <Michael> (Ah, just did that actually XD)
    [00:00] <~Karu> (Glossary feels delightful on the tongue but is unfortunately incorrect semantically.)
    [00:00] <Dinova> H-huh? Oh....
    [00:01] <@Lyn> (I guess bestiary works best, for now? We can decide what to call it later ^^; )
    [00:01] <Dinova> sorry about that...
    [00:01] <@Lyn> (still proposes google docs though so the first post isn't too cluttered)
    [00:01] <Dinova> I...um... do I know you?
    [00:01] <~Karu> (Google doc or spoiler tags? XD)
    [00:01] <Michael> Ugh...no, no, it's fine. Should'a noticed you in the first place...Oh, wait, you must be Dinova!
    [00:02] <~Karu> (Skipping posts until group someone arrives at the balcony, fyi.)
    [00:02] <~Karu> (As in I'm inactive but watching xP)
    [00:02] <Michael> I'm Michael Tourniquet, ARMA's creator, something of a coach to him as well. Pleasure to meet you in person
    [00:03] <Dinova> Y-yeah! *yawn* You to, been wanting to meet you! ARMA was amazing!
    [00:03] <Dinova> *too
    [00:03] <Dinova> So what are you doing up this early?
    [00:04] <~Karu> (An Encyclopedia, maybe?)
    [00:04] <Michael> Heh...he's a hard worker when he wants to be. You've been proving your skill out there yourself.
    [00:04] <@Lyn> (hmm could work)
    [00:04] <Michael> Well...just kinda woke up and didn't feel like going back to bed. Got curious as to who else would be awake at this hour I guess.
    [00:06] <@Lyn> (also reminder to everyone that Honedge is here to help. Probably won't need him for this RP, but yeah)
    [00:06] <Dinova> Well, one sun spirit and the guy he's stuck to for one! Other than that I don't know who else is awake. Hey you wanna grab something to eat?
    [00:06] <@Lyn> (*shot*)
    [00:06] <Dinova> (Maybe you could introduce himas a character in this?)
    [00:06] <Dinova> (*also shot)
    [00:07] <@Lyn> (nope)
    [00:07] <Michael> Sure, that sounds like a good idea to me! Been meaning to have breakfast one of these days anyways...
    [00:07] <Dinova> Heh, awesome! There's got to be an early bird place somewhere...
    [00:08] <Dinova> I think the exits this way?
    [00:08] <Dinova> (Would we just wander onto the balcony then?)
    [00:08] <~Karu> (Certainly.)
    [00:09] <Michael> I still find it rather amusing that you people from other worlds know that idiom...and to be honest, I'm not very good with directions, so, I'm just gonna follow your lead.
    [00:10] * Dinova wanders through the corridors finally reaching a door. Instead of an exit however, he finds a large coral throne and a large balcony. Atop which is sitting karu
    [00:10] <Dinova> I think we took a wrong turn...
    [00:10] <~Karu> Ah, hello, my good guests...
    [00:11] <Dinova> Good morning Karu!
    [00:11] * ~Karu waves with a polite smile, savouring the freshness of the high morning air as the golden rays creep cleansingly across.
    [00:11] * Michael follows closely behind, taking a brief look around, at first rather disappointed at the lack of a visible cafe, but in much higher spirits upon seeing the familiar face at the throne
    [00:12] <~Karu> What brings you this way so early?
    [00:12] <Dinova> sun spirit, up with the sun rise.
    [00:12] <~Karu> Of course. Yourself, Talon?
    [00:12] <Michael> Just looking for food really...went the wrong way I guess
    [00:12] <~Karu> (Michael, even. Wtf?)
    [00:12] <~Karu> (Apologies.)
    [00:13] <~Karu> (Head is a step ahead.)
    [00:13] <Dinova> Yeah... Directions aren't my strong suit...
    [00:13] * ~Karu nods, knowing the feeling.
    [00:13] <Michael> You'd think a nomad like me would have a natural sense of direction at some point...heh...
    [00:13] <~Karu> Well! I know a great place that wouldn't turn away business.
    [00:13] * ~Karu chuckles, rising from this throne.
    [00:14] <~Karu> May I join you, if it isn't much trouble?
    [00:14] <Dinova> No complaints from me, sounds great!
    [00:14] <Michael> It'd be an honor having you!
    [00:14] <~Karu> Thank you kindly, sirs.
    [00:14] <Dinova> on one condition
    [00:14] <~Karu> Oh?
    [00:15] <Dinova> You show us how to get there. Don't let me get lost again!
    [00:15] <Michael> I'd think that'd be a given.
    [00:15] <Michael> Then again, having visited some unsettling places around here, it'd be a nice guarantee...
    [00:15] <~Karu> Oh, my nomadic sense is far better in these urban parts. It was required of us in the wars my people fought.
    [00:16] <Dinova> Excellent!
    [00:17] <Michael> Ah, good. Glad to know.
    [00:18] <~Karu> (Lyn, would you rather we entered or took an outside table?)
    [00:18] <@Talon_Reid> (Enter)
    [00:19] <@Lyn> (what Tai said)
    [00:19] <@Talon_Reid> (DOITDOITDOITODIT)
    [00:19] <~Karu> (xD)
    [00:19] <Michael> (Guess that vote has been taken |D)
    [00:19] <Dinova> (indeed)
    [00:21] * ~Karu paces on, leading through the painting and victorian style wall lit corridors, eventually leading through exit out into the city. Amidst some place just opening, along the cobble stone roads preceding the archway entry the scent of morning loaves permeates the air with sweetness, the warm kiss of the sun making an excellent morning. Turning the corner the source of the scent becomes...
    [00:21] * ~Karu ...apparent, a quaint glass fronted french style cafe, the wooden door prompting the jingle of small polished brass bell.
    [00:21] <~Karu> (sorry for stealing the outside desc, internal is al lyours XD)
    [00:21] <@Lyn> (nidhvuovdds whelp here goes cutesy)
    [00:22] <Michael> (This ought to be good...XD)
    [00:23] * @Lyn opens the door, wearing what appears to be a french style black-and-white maid outfit and smiling as she sees her friends and her brother at the door~
    [00:24] <Dinova> W-Lyn? You work here?
    [00:24] <@Lyn> Morning~
    [00:24] <Michael> Heh...fancy that!
    [00:24] <~Karu> Good morrow, little sister.
    [00:24] <~Karu> I brought you along some customers.
    [00:24] * ~Karu steps aside, a sweeping motion of the arm ushering them in.
    [00:24] <@Talon_Reid> Aquaman!
    [00:24] <@Lyn> Thankies, Brother!
    [00:25] <~Karu> Talon?
    [00:25] <~Karu> Talon, my friend!
    [00:25] <Michael> Really nice place you got set up here. Reminds me of a place I used to frequent back in the day.
    [00:25] * @Talon_Reid is sitting toward the back of the place, at an enormous table fit for about 12
    [00:25] * ~Karu smiles, giving a nod and pacing over, extending the right hand for a handshake,
    [00:25] <Dinova> Really cozy in here
    [00:26] * Dinova follows behind Karu. His eyes fall upon the person whom Karu is speaking to and he quickly recognizes him...mostly
    [00:27] * Dinova rushes over to the person
    [00:27] * Michael isn't too far behind, also vaguely recalling where he saw this latest face
    [00:27] <Dinova> I remember you!
    [00:27] * @Lyn steps away, allowing everyone to enter. The room is painted a light shade of purple, and the chairs are covered with lacing. Several couches line the walls, and as the girl walks around passing out the menus, several lavendars open up and bloom behind the glass counter, spreading their scent throughout the room.
    [00:27] <Dinova> Yourthe guy who pulled off that sweet move on Allistair!
    [00:27] <@Lyn> (*Alistair)
    [00:27] <@Lyn> (:3)
    [00:27] <Michael> Talon Reid, correct? That was a brilliant match, man!
    [00:27] <Dinova> It was so cool, you used a Giga Drill Break!
    [00:28] <Dinova> Out of nowhere, just big crash!
    [00:28] <Dinova> BOOM!
    [00:28] <@Lyn> Oh nice, everyone's getting acquainted~
    [00:28] <Dinova> Victory!
    [00:28] <~Karu> Can I get a pitcher of fresh water, Lyn? Perhaps some croissants and chocolate.
    [00:28] <~Karu> And of course, may we join you, Talon?
    [00:29] * @Lyn takes out a notepad and writes the order down
    [00:29] <@Talon_Reid> I always have my table set up for as many people as they can accomodate!
    [00:29] <@Lyn> Anything for you two, Di and Mikey~
    [00:29] <@Lyn> and anything else you want, Talon?
    [00:29] <Dinova> oh yeah, poppyseed muffin and a water please!
    [00:30] * ~Karu draws out a seat roughly equal distance from everyone so not as to alienate them, tucking coat over the back of it before sitting and crossing his legs.
    [00:30] <~Karu> Please gentlemen, do sit.
    [00:30] <@Talon_Reid> Could you please bring out the biggest breakfast spread you have?
    [00:30] <Michael> I think I'll take a blueberry one of those myself. Water would be nice for me as well, Lyn, thanks.
    [00:30] <@Talon_Reid> Also a latte.
    [00:31] * Dinova pulls out a chair across from Talon and sits down.
    [00:31] * Michael walks over and takes a seat at the closest spot available
    [00:32] <Dinova> So I'm Dinova, it's nice to meet you Talon
    [00:32] * Dinova extends hand
    [00:32] * @Talon_Reid shakes Dinova's hand.
    [00:33] <@Talon_Reid> The pleasure is mine.
    [00:33] <@Talon_Reid> I love meeting competitors without the angel in my head.
    [00:33] <Dinova> The angel?
    [00:33] * @Lyn finishes writing everything and bows before skipping away. Not a moment later, she's back carrying a large platter with a pitcher of water and three cups, the latte, and everyone's food items. She quickly and expertly throws everything onto the table to their respectful owners, and puts the spread around the table: omelletes, fruits, biscuits, donuts, cakes, everything is ready on the table
    [00:33] <@Lyn> (I said table too much. I can't think x_x)
    [00:33] <~Karu> Thank you kindly, little sister. You are an excellent host as usual.
    [00:33] <Michael> Talk about super service!
    [00:34] <@Talon_Reid> Taliel, the angel who moderates matches when Karu isn't around.
    [00:34] <@Talon_Reid> Or do you not recognize the face?
    [00:34] * ~Karu pays in full with 25% tip.
    [00:34] <@Lyn> ... oh, that's who he was~
    [00:34] * Dinova stares
    [00:34] * @Talon_Reid takes a donut and eats the entire thing.
    [00:34] <@Lyn> Thankies very muchly, Brother!
    [00:34] <~Karu> Of course.
    [00:34] <~Karu> My treat, sirs.
    [00:35] <Dinova> Thank you!
    [00:35] <Michael> Generous of you, Karu. I'll have to find a means of repaying you eventually.
    [00:35] * ~Karu appropriately slathers the croissant in chocolate, some divided to do so.
    [00:35] * @Lyn deals with the money before skipping back~
    [00:35] <~Karu> Oh, think nothing of it.
    [00:36] * Dinova makes sure to place the golden bracelet on his wrist in a shaft of sunlight while reaches for his muffin with his right.
    [00:36] <@Lyn> If you need anything else, let me know~?
    [00:36] <Dinova> thanks Lyn.
    [00:36] <~Karu> To owe my people a favour is never wise, they say. We are too eager to claim new lands from our creators and foes and too eager to call help to do so.
    [00:36] <@Talon_Reid> Now you.
    [00:36] <Michael> Heh...working hard all the time, aren't you? Thanks Lyn~
    [00:36] * @Talon_Reid points at Michael, half of the bagel he's eating still in hand.
    [00:36] <@Lyn> (TILDE)
    [00:36] <@Talon_Reid> I haven't seen you around, what's your name?
    [00:36] <@Lyn> (SQUEE)
    [00:37] <@Lyn> (BRB DYING)
    [00:37] <~Karu> Of course, Lyn.
    [00:37] <~Karu> (XD)
    [00:37] * ~Karu chuckles at the saying, taking the first delectable bite of the pastry.
    [00:38] <Michael> (Contagious...couldn't help it...XD)
    [00:38] <Michael> Oh, right, haven't introduced myself. Name's Michael, Michael Tourniquet. I'm here with Mr.RMA
    [00:38] <@Talon_Reid> The robot?
    [00:38] * @Lyn blushes at the compliment, mutters a "thanks" before rushing back
    [00:38] <Michael> Yeah...you might've noticed we look pretty similar.
    [00:39] <Dinova> To be fair, I nearly mistook you in the hall...
    [00:39] <@Talon_Reid> A bit, yeah.
    [00:39] <@Talon_Reid> You know I have a friend who works with machines.
    [00:39] <@Talon_Reid> He's the one who built our dimensional portal and my power armor.
    [00:40] <@Talon_Reid> He seems to favor giant robots though.
    [00:40] <Dinova> Giant...
    [00:40] <Dinova> robots...
    [00:40] <Michael> Ah, I see...Impressive feats. I don't even remember how I built my own droid to be honest.
    [00:40] * Dinova has a hungry gleam in his eye
    [00:40] <~Karu> Now now, Talon. Not everyone seems to know this is a crossroads universe.
    [00:41] * ~Karu moves onto his second croissant, the pitcher seeming to have lost half of it's contents.
    [00:41] <Michael> Figured that out as soon as dragons and angels were milling about, if I'm being honest here.
    [00:41] <Dinova> He's not really a dragon... he just looks like one...
    [00:42] * Dinova grabs a roll and bites into it a bit miffed
    [00:42] * Michael takes a small nibble out of his muffin
    [00:42] * @Lyn comes back out and refills the pitcher with water with her magic
    [00:42] <Michael> All the same, it's nothing like what I experienced back home
    [00:42] <~Karu> Thank you, dear sister.
    [00:42] <@Lyn> Mind if I join you guys? Haven't eaten all morning~
    [00:42] <Dinova> go ahead
    [00:43] * ~Karu dabs at the pastry about his mouth.
    [00:43] <Michael> I definitely wouldn't mind!
    [00:43] <Dinova> The more the merrier, right?
    [00:43] <~Karu> Of course.
    [00:43] * @Talon_Reid has completely consumed an omelet and a plate of breakfast meats since he last spoke.
    [00:43] <@Talon_Reid> A dragon?
    [00:44] <Dinova> I've been meaning to ask, jjust where is everyone from. I mean even with the weird stuff I've dealt with, this is way out of my scope
    [00:44] <Dinova> More like the spiritual manifestation of the sun, he just takes the shape of a dragon
    [00:45] * @Lyn takes a seat next to her brother, then, and grabs a croissant, essentially inhaling it before grabbing another
    [00:45] <~Karu> That spirit wielder used dragons too.
    [00:45] <Dinova> I'd like to know a bit more about you all
    [00:46] <~Karu> It's a shame he vanished.
    [00:46] <~Karu> Though his parting welcomed Lyn into our foray.
    [00:46] <~Karu> Oh, please. If one of you wishes to lead this tale?
    [00:46] <Michael> Well, if we want to get the least interesting out of the way, I come from Earth myself. Pretty basic little planet really.
    [00:47] <~Karu> Oh, what is the magic like there?
    [00:47] <Dinova> Well there isn't to much to tell. I guess I come from a different earth, but still earth
    [00:48] <Michael> Well...magic is pretty much non-existent in my world, Karu...
    [00:48] <~Karu> Odd. Not even the proclamations of religion survive?
    [00:48] <Michael> A few wonders here and there, but, it's mostly science and proof and facts and all that
    [00:49] <Michael> Oh, if we're talking religion, that's a different matter entirely. Got a lot of those.
    [00:49] <Michael> That mostly hinges on faith though. Most don't really see that as magical in a sense.
    [00:49] <@Talon_Reid> My home is called Earth as well, but it's a bit different from the ones I've travelled to.
    [00:50] <@Talon_Reid> Most Earths seem to only have humans living on them, with the occasional other species that the humans consider "supernatural".
    [00:50] <@Talon_Reid> I don't really get it, honestly.
    [00:50] <@Talon_Reid> The angel is a servant of one of our gods.
    [00:51] <Michael> Even the thought of the supernatural on my Earth is a topic of debate...most dismiss anything as just rumors or tricks
    [00:51] <~Karu> I see.
    [00:51] <Dinova> All this talk about magic's kind of weird to me... The closest thing I've seen are Celestial beasts, and their powers are hardly magic...
    [00:52] <Michael> It's a big reason why my two robots are so coveted there...Their AI is unmatched by anything else, and people want to get their hands on it in any way possible...
    [00:52] <Michael> I probably would've obliged...you know...if some of them didn't try and kill me beforehand
    [00:52] <~Karu> Then instead of supernatural they are perhaps supersynthetic.
    [00:53] * @Lyn reaches over and pats Michael
    [00:53] <~Karu> What of technology and religion in your land, Dinova?
    [00:53] <Dinova> Um... the technology and religion aren't too different from what Michael described
    [00:53] <Dinova> maybe a bit more advanced
    [00:54] <~Karu> I see, then I suppose it is my turn.
    [00:54] <Dinova> Though there is one sect though that was growing in power
    [00:54] <~Karu> Oh?
    [00:54] <~Karu> Are they malicious?
    [00:54] <Dinova> They thought Celestial beasts were Gods,
    [00:55] <Dinova> A little, but I ensured the most they could cause was mischief
    [00:55] <Michael> Malicious groups on Earth...guess some things don't change no matter what universe you're on
    [00:55] <Dinova> no real danger
    [00:55] <Dinova> gueass some tihngs are multi-universal
    [00:55] <Dinova> *things
    [00:56] <Michael> So it seems...well, that's another matter I think...Anyways, how 'bout yourself, Karu?
    [00:59] <~Karu> The world I hail from is steeped in magic and technology. Split into three nations if you exclude us manufactured elementals, the west is full of polytheistic soldiers wielding technology and steel, scavenged from the ruins of the past species before our times. The east is our point of origin, great magister kingdoms at war with the western halidom across the world ocean. To the south are...
    [00:59] <~Karu> ...the darklands where nobody yet ventures. Between these is one notable archipelago to the surface folk. This is where a simple, peaceful folk we were created to guard in the wars originates.
    [00:59] <@Lyn> (Karu-nii likes to talk)
    [00:59] <~Karu> The name of our world is Moira. No such Earth as yours.
    [00:59] <~Karu> (Well excuse me for giving an overview D: )
    [01:00] <@Lyn> (I'm sorry I find it amusing XD)
    [01:00] <Dinova> I feel kind of boring compared to that...
    [01:00] <~Karu> We... left the islands for a more hospitable place. Though that is history a century prior.
    [01:01] * ~Karu shrugs.
    [01:01] <@Lyn> I'm pretty sure your Earth isn't boring, Di~ It's only boring because you're so used to it I guess?
    [01:01] <~Karu> I wish I was able to make such a claim.
    [01:02] <Michael> I used to be used to my own Earth. Boring as it may be compared to such a fantastic world as Moira, it was still home.
    [01:02] <Dinova> That's fair, having creatures rampage through your city with more frequency than angel grove, probably doesn't get boring...
    [01:02] <Dinova> It was routine but it's home
    [01:03] * ~Karu nods.
    [01:03] <~Karu> Oh, if I may.
    [01:03] <Michael> Honestly though...I'm not too inclined to go back...
    [01:03] <@Lyn> Home...
    [01:03] * ~Karu quietens politely.
    [01:03] <Dinova> Honestly? Me either...
    [01:04] <Dinova> Sorry, Karu. You were saying?
    [01:04] <~Karu> What of you, sister? We may well keep each other as is out in these crossroads but your home is not often spoken of.
    [01:06] <~Karu> Thank you, Dinova.
    [01:06] <@Lyn> I, um, also came from an Earth I guess, but humans coexisted with nature spirits. We didn't really have a notion of gods or superior beings, since almost everything was explained with the strange powers the spirits had~
    [01:06] <@Lyn> Nothing much, really.
    [01:06] * @Lyn shrugs
    [01:07] <Michael> Heh...spirits...I used to think we had those in our forests and stuff back when I was little...I liked to imagine stuff like that
    [01:07] <~Karu> That sounds like a wonderful place to live.
    [01:07] <@Lyn> ... I guess...
    [01:07] * @Lyn smiles politely
    [01:08] <Dinova> Were they kind?
    [01:08] <Michael> Hmm...except it isn't...is it?
    [01:08] <Dinova> The spirits I mean?
    [01:08] <@Lyn> Depends on who you talk to~
    [01:09] <Dinova> Why doesn't that ever get a simple yes, no...
    [01:09] <@Lyn> It's just... hard to say, really.
    [01:10] <Michael> Few things are that objective I guess. All a matter of where you stand on the subject.
    [01:10] <@Lyn> Most of them are nice and understanding, but humans don't understand how they work so sometimes they were, ah, antagonized and blamed.
    [01:10] <@Lyn> Yeah~
    [01:10] <@Lyn> Some humans did understand the spirits at least~
    [01:11] <Dinova> I'm just tired of the self serving kind...
    [01:11] <~Karu> That's unfortunate..
    [01:11] <Dinova> I've met TONS of them
    [01:11] <~Karu> Oh?
    [01:12] * Dinova raises his left arm
    [01:12] <Dinova> I have the pleasure of having one symbiotically attached...
    [01:12] <~Karu> Ah, of course.
    [01:12] <Michael> Oh yes...him...
    [01:13] <@Lyn> .... oh
    [01:13] <@Lyn> Yes, of course, that one.
    [01:13] <@Lyn> How did you two meet, I guess~?
    [01:14] <~Karu> (6:13 why the fuck am I alive..)
    [01:14] <~Karu> (SOmeone please message me thing log.)
    [01:14] <Dinova> You want the long version or the short version?
    [01:14] <~Karu> (This)
    [01:14] <Dinova> (I like both admittedly)
    [01:15] <@Lyn> (I will)
    [01:15] <~Karu> (Thank you)
    [01:15] <@Lyn> (Honedge is being nice enough to log stuff right now)
    [01:15] <~Karu> I am afraid I must take my leave, friends. I hope the day finds you well, I need to tend to a political qualm raised by our tournament here.
    [01:15] <~Karu> (NOTE THE ABOVE POST.)
    [01:16] <~Karu> (It will help later.)
    [01:16] <@Lyn> Ah, of course!
    [01:16] <@Lyn> (gdi)
    [01:16] <Dinova> It was great having you, karu!
    [01:16] * ~Karu rises, dusting himself down and bowing somewhat.
    [01:16] <Michael> Oh, alright then. Shame to have you leave so soon, but, glad to have you here at all really!
    [01:16] <Dinova> How I met Solaris, right.
    [01:16] <Michael> Oh, yeah, do tell.
    [01:16] <@Talon_Reid> Have fun with that, Aquaman.
    [01:17] <~Karu> Thank you, to all of you.
    [01:17] <~Karu> You too, Retribution.
    [01:17] * @Lyn cleans up Karu's area, and sends the plates down a chute for later washing
    [01:17] <@Lyn> Good luck, Brother!
    [01:17] <~Karu> Thank you, dear sister.
    [01:17] <~Karu> You were an excellent hostess, I must say.
    [01:17] * ~Karu darts off out the door with a tingling of the bell.
    [01:18] <@Lyn> But yeah, story time~
    [01:18] * ~Karu (chatzilla@h-F879C58A.cable.virginm.net) Quit (Imploded: ... And as the ebb of the water, the traveler returned to his ocean.)
    [01:18] <@Lyn> short version I guess?
    [01:18] <@Lyn> depends how long the long is~
    [01:18] <Dinova> Well, a Celestial Beast attacked the museum my sister and I were visiting. It was after some jewelry other celestials were trapped in. In the chaos, I bumped into Solaris bracelet and he got me to put it on. I transformed for the first time and fought the
    [01:19] <Dinova> ...other celestial off
    [01:20] <Dinova> It was pretty rough but I made it through, with a bit of help
    [01:21] <@Lyn> ahh...
    [01:21] <@Lyn> Nobody else was hurt, right?
    [01:22] <Dinova> P-pretty much everyone got out ok...
    [01:22] <Michael> ...but?
    [01:22] <Dinova> ...
    [01:23] <Dinova> I let my sister get taken...
    [01:23] <@Lyn> ... oh
    [01:23] <Michael> ...Right...that's what that little fiasco was about earlier then...
    [01:23] * @Lyn leans over and pats Di
    [01:23] <Dinova> yeah...
    [01:24] <@Lyn> no wonder...
    [01:24] <@Lyn> (was Michael there?)
    [01:24] * Dinova shoves a muffin in his mouth
    [01:24] <Michael> (ARMA told him all about it...Shh!)
    [01:24] <@Lyn> (XDDD)
    [01:24] <Dinova> (it was ARMA, maybe he told michael?)
    [01:24] <@Lyn> I think I understand... but then
    [01:24] <@Lyn> ah, nevermind~
    [01:25] <Dinova> So Lyn, how long have you been working here
    [01:26] <@Lyn> A few days before the tournament started~ I hadn't really planned to join, so I thought it would be a good idea to make some extra money here. Helps take my mind off things, too~
    [01:26] <Michael> You obviously got the whole hostess thing down pat, I must say.
    [01:27] <@Lyn> Th-thankies, Michael!
    [01:28] * @Lyn blushes slightly
    [01:28] <Michael> Heh...no problem...
    [01:28] <@Lyn> speaking of the tournament, why did everyone here join~?
    [01:28] <Dinova> hm?
    [01:29] <Dinova> It was a good chance to get stronger, I guess
    [01:29] <Dinova> Really push my horizons
    [01:31] * @Lyn prods the very silent Talon
    [01:31] <@Lyn> what about you~?
    [01:31] <@Talon_Reid> Hm?
    [01:31] <@Talon_Reid> Oh, I guess I'm just a show off.
    [01:31] * @Talon_Reid grins
    [01:31] <@Talon_Reid> Besides, Karu needed the angel for moderating.
    [01:32] <@Lyn> ... of course
    [01:33] * Dinova begins tirring his drink absentmindedly
    [01:34] * @Lyn sees the emptying contents of the table and quickly gets up, starting to replenish the food~
    [01:34] <Dinova> I'm gonna be on my way too, I need to get onto...something
    [01:34] <@Lyn> ahh, alrighty
    [01:34] * Dinova gets up and pushes in his chair.
    [01:34] * @Lyn cleans up Dinova's area and takes his plates to the chute, too
    [01:34] <Dinova> this was a fun little breakfast!
    [01:34] <Michael> Aw..and just when I was gonna say my own reasons...Well, it was nice to chat with you Dinova!
    [01:35] <Dinova> You too Michael.
    [01:35] <Dinova> Bye Lyni
    [01:35] <Dinova> Talon
    [01:35] <@Lyn> see ya!
    [01:35] <@Lyn> Good luck and have fun with whatever~
    [01:36] * Dinova walks to the door and leaves, to focused to answer back.
    [01:36] <@Lyn> What were your reasons then, Michael~?
    [01:36] <Dinova> (g'night all)
    [01:37] <@Lyn> (night!)
    [01:37] <Dinova> (I seek the comfort of rest
    [01:37] <@Lyn> (XD)
    [01:37] <Dinova> (may stick around a few minutes more)
    [01:37] <Michael> Well, ARMA had already met a few of you guys before, and he was looking for a way to get me off my planet, since, the guys who were after me were starting to really bear down on us. He eventually found someone who could connect us with a ship that was passing through to the crossroads here, and the pilot was willing to take us if we were planning on participating. I...kinda vouched for ARMA myself, and, we were off.
    [01:37] <@Lyn> (you write almost as much as Karu-nii :p)
    [01:38] <Michael> Once we got here, we figured we may as well make due on what we said...seeing how we had nothing else to do really...
    [01:38] <Michael> (Yeah, guess I do...|D)
    [01:39] <@Lyn> ahh. Well, if you're ever bored you can always help work here, you know~
    [01:39] <@Lyn> (you know where this is going :D)
    [01:39] <Michael> (Oh lord...XD)
    [01:39] <@Lyn> (;D)
    [01:40] <Michael> Heh...I'm not much of a waiter myself, but...well, once the tourney wraps up, ARMA may be able to help out...He's programmed to assist people and all that in the first place.
    [01:41] <@Lyn> (SCORE)
    [01:41] <Michael> (Suddenly it all makes sense...not really, but, this is about as close as it'll get)
    [01:41] <@Lyn> (*pats*)
    [01:42] * @Lyn puts on a mischievous smile upon hearing that, but doesn't say anything else on the matter~
    [01:42] <Michael> It'd probably be good for him to start helping others for a change too. He has to protect me way too much on a regular basis...
    [01:43] <@Lyn> Ahh, I see~ Whelp, if he's ever interested, I do have applications if he wants to fill them out
    [01:43] * Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) Quit (Imploded: Page closed)
    [01:44] * @Lyn somehow summons a stack of papers in her hand
    [01:44] <Michael> I'll be sure to run that by him once I get back. He'd probably be delighted to help. He quickly grows fond of people who are polite and kind to us and all that sorta thing.
    [01:46] <@Lyn> Heh, kinda cute, I guess. I'll be glad to see him around then!
    [01:47] <Michael> I'm sure that the uniform selection is...uh...a bit more varied than your current getup, right?
    [01:47] <@Lyn> ... heh~
    [01:48] <@Lyn> (help I can't stop laughing)
    [01:48] <@Lyn> (hee~ XD)
    [01:48] <Michael> ...Well, I'll be sure not to mention /that/ part to him...heh...
    [01:49] <@Lyn> As much as I'd love to, ah, see him in a maid outfit, we do luckily, or unluckily I guess, have male uniforms~
    [01:49] <@Lyn> So he doesn't have to worry.
    [01:50] <@Lyn> Of course if you don't tell him...~
    [01:50] <Michael> Well, I'd probably die laughing if I saw him like...well...that...But then again, we do look alike, so...perhaps that isn't in our best interests...you know
    [01:50] <@Lyn> I get ya~
    [01:51] <@Lyn> Also speaking of my job, my shift's about to end and I /still/ haven't cleaned the dishes. It's been great talking to everyone, and I'll see you around the tournament I hope~?
    [01:51] <@Talon_Reid> I do believe the next match is mine?
    [01:52] <@Lyn> I don't have the timetable memorized, but possibly!
    [01:52] <Michael> That ought'a be another classic I'm sure. You'll definitely see me there if that's the case!
    [01:53] <@Lyn> Same! I'll definitely come to watch~
    [01:53] <@Lyn> (is there a time for it yet?)
    [01:54] <@Talon_Reid> (no)
    [01:54] <@Lyn> (whelp. Gotta somehow get that organized then <<)
    [01:55] <Michael> (Yeah, that'd probably be a good idea...)
    [01:56] <@Lyn> (I'm pretty much free any time this weekend if you need a moderator. Just need to figure out how to snatch Dway out for an hour of her time, right?)
    [01:56] <@Talon_Reid> (yeah)
    [01:57] <@Lyn> (alrighty. I'll message her~)
    [01:57] <@Lyn> (what times are okay with you?)
    [01:57] <@Talon_Reid> (I am eternal)
    [01:57] <@Lyn> (okay)
    [01:58] * @Lyn picks up all the empty plates from the table and sends them down the chute one last time before turning back around
    [01:58] <@Talon_Reid> Right, well.
    [01:58] <@Talon_Reid> I think I've eaten most of the contents of your fridge at this point.
    [01:58] <Michael> You sure you got all those dishes yourself?
    [01:59] <@Lyn> You can help if you want, I guess~?
    [01:59] * @Talon_Reid summons what appears to be a small hubcap made of gold and leaves it on the table.
    [01:59] <@Talon_Reid> This should cover it.
    [01:59] * @Talon_Reid stands.
    [01:59] <@Talon_Reid> I hope you both have a nice day.
    [01:59] * @Talon_Reid begins to wander away.
    [01:59] * @Lyn collects the hubcap and puts it next to the cashier, hoping her boss will know what to do with it
    [02:00] <Michael> Well, I just don't want you to be overworked. I feel it's best I repay your bro in whatever way I can, even if that means simply helping his sister out, you know?
    [02:00] <@Lyn> Have a good day, Talon!
    [02:00] <Michael> Yes, nice to see you!
    [02:00] * Talon_Reid is now known as Tailon
    [02:00] <@Lyn> Heh, well, if you insist I guess~?
    [02:00] <@Lyn> Thought you said you weren't good at this kind of stuff though~
    [02:01] <Michael> I can learn...I may not be the smart half, but, I'm not too dense~
    [02:02] * @Lyn pats Michael on the head and drags him through the back, then, through a curtain of violet star-shaped beads and hands him an apron
    [02:04] <@Lyn> Right, gotta rinse everything first to get the icky stuff off before we apply soap to break the lipids. A final rinse should get the soap off~
    [02:04] * Michael takes the apron and puts in on, listening intently to Lyn's instructions.
    [02:05] <Michael> Okay, sounds simple enough...
    [02:05] <@Lyn> Not too difficult, really. Can't really use my powers here or else I might accidentally freeze the place...
    [02:05] <@Lyn> or so my boss said.
    [02:06] <Michael> They probably just don't want you making the other workers look bad by comparison, I'm sure. Can't make work /too/ easy right?
    [02:07] <@Lyn> Ha, makes sense, I guess. It's a pain, though, how do people do stuff like this...
    [02:07] * @Lyn grabs a large bottle of dish soap and some sponges and tosses them at Michael
    [02:08] <@Lyn> Ready~?
    [02:08] * Michael catches the soap and the sponges, fumbling around with a few to keep them from dropping.
    [02:08] <Michael> As I'll ever be
    [02:09] <@Lyn> (I almost feel sorry for everyone who has to go through all this Michael and Lyn stuff)
    [02:09] <@Tailon> (Did you just)
    [02:09] <@Tailon> (nevermind)
    [02:09] <@Lyn> (Eh? ;D)
    [02:10] <@Lyn> (Something wrong~?)
    [02:10] <Michael> (If it gets to be too much, they can just yell at us to give it a rest, I guess)
    [02:10] <@Lyn> (XD)
    [02:10] * @Lyn skips back and turns the water on, humming to herself as she washes crumbs off of plates
    [02:11] <@Lyn> How on earth does Talon eat so much...
    [02:11] <Michael> Who knows...maybe the angel gave him a heavenly stomach or something...
    [02:13] <@Lyn> Ha, the angel freaked me out when I saw him. Then again, he came at a weird time... don't know what's up with him.
    [02:15] <Michael> So I heard. From what little got around about it, it sounds like he's particularly protective over you.
    [02:15] <@Lyn> ... ah?
    [02:16] <@Lyn> That's... huh. No wonder, then~
    [02:17] * @Lyn shrugs
    [02:17] <@Lyn> What've you been up to lately~?
    [02:18] <Michael> Funny how many things have come to light recently...This whole event is much...well...bigger than I expected
    [02:19] <Michael> What I've been up to? Heh...not too much. Been oversleeping a lot, since, I haven't had a nice bed to sleep on for a while. Sometimes I go out and watch the stars if I have too much on my mind.
    [02:21] <@Lyn> Stargazing, huh? I used to do that a lot when I was younger, though not as much since I came here. Are the constellations different here than on your Earth?
    [02:23] <Michael> Oh yeah, they're completely different. I'm used to seeing things like Orion and the Big Dipper and stuff like that, little nicknames people gave 'em, but, they're all clustered so differently here. Had to make up little names for myself so I could try and spot 'em again.
    [02:27] <@Lyn> We should stargaze together! It'll be fun, I can even make use some telescopes if you want. I wanna see what this sky has, and what you've named the little twinkles and stuffs~
    [02:29] <@Tailon> (Wait does Lyni not use the word "star" or something)
    [02:31] <@Lyn> (Twinkle twinkle koishiaru~)
    [02:31] <Michael> Well that sounds like it'd be quite fun! I may just take you up on that. As for the names...heh...well, I think I'll just tell you them when we actually go look. Probably will make far more sense in context...or maybe not, who knows.
    [02:31] <@Lyn> (Actually I'm just tired and I can't think straight x_x)
    [02:33] <Michael> (Nothing new there...|D Sorry if I'm dragging this on or anything)
    [02:34] <@Lyn> (oh my gosh no I'm enjoying this a lot ♥)
    [02:34] <Michael> (Well that's good then ^^)
    [02:35] <@Lyn> I look forward to it, then~ Hee, kind of excited I guess. I haven't really ventured outside at night for a while, so this will be new!
    [02:35] <@Tailon> (OTP)
    [02:36] <@Lyn> (apologies if I suddenly stop typing somewhere in the middle and just crash)
    [02:36] <@Lyn> (you know it :D)
    [02:37] <Michael> (XD Well, if Tailon says so, guess there's no arguing)
    [02:37] <@Lyn> (I'm happy eeeee)
    [02:38] <Michael> It's a nice contrast to all the action that goes on around here. Helped ease my mind after all the recent chaos for that matter.
    [02:39] <@Lyn> Been too scared to go out at night lately. I'm not usually afraid of the dark, but... yeah, it's been kind of rough.
    [02:40] * @Lyn involuntarily twitches her left wrist, but smiles all the same.
    [02:40] <@Tailon> (But because Lyn is 12 you can't act on it >:D)
    [02:40] <@Lyn> (she's actually not.)
    [02:40] <@Tailon> (what say you)
    [02:41] <@Lyn> (She's actually 19 but started aging twice as slowly around the time she was 5, when her powers awoke, so she looks 12 and sometimes acts 12 because she can get away with it)
    [02:41] <@Lyn> (I had this thought out long ago :p)
    [02:42] <@Tailon> (It would still be pretty damn gross)
    [02:42] <@Lyn> (trues)
    [02:42] <@Lyn> (x_x)
    [02:43] <@Lyn> (*sobs*)
    [02:43] <@Tailon> (Your own fault)
    [02:44] <@Tailon> (Of course all it would really take is discovery of a shapeshifting power)
    [02:44] <Michael> (The ultimate way to prevent potential lolicon!)
    [02:44] <@Lyn> (Lyn is pretty OP and getting ever closer to sue category already. Don't want to add shapeshifting on top of who she is XD)
    [02:45] <@Lyn> (okay not OP but still pretty sue-ish)
    [02:45] <@Tailon> (Isn't she already like a water thing)
    [02:46] <@Lyn> (kinda)
    [02:46] <@Lyn> (yes)
    [02:46] <Michael> (It could always be more like, you can look like someone, but not use their special abilities or something like that. Water based transformation could pull that off)
    [02:47] <@Tailon> (Yeah the fact that it would just be going from her current appearance to looking how she's actually supposed to)
    [02:47] <Michael> (Thus, Michael won't go to frikkin' jail, or at least deserve to.)
    [02:47] <@Lyn> (I could probably pull that off. Just afraid she has too many powahs, especially after that little incident)
    [02:48] <@Lyn> (Tai might know what I'm talking about?)
    [02:48] <@Tailon> (I wasn't here for what actually happened)
    [02:49] <@Lyn> (but yeah I'll see what I can do so it's less awkward |D)
    [02:50] * @Lyn finishes washing her last dish, rinsing off the soap suds before putting it on the rack to dry
    [02:50] <@Lyn> (just so this RP isn't going for like another 3 hours and we weird out everyone reading it)
    [02:51] <Michael> (Yeah, agreed. Probably for the best)
    [02:51] <@Lyn> Thanks for helping me so much, Michael~
    [02:51] * Michael brushes the suds off his hands before taking the apron off
    [02:52] <Michael> It's the least I can do. It's nice to actually be doing the helping occasionally
    [02:54] <@Lyn> Heh, it's been great for sure! When should we go star watching, then?
    [02:54] <@Lyn> (I wish I could go starwatching ;; )
    [02:55] <Michael> Whatever night's good for you I guess. Just let me know. I'm pretty much free anytime when ARMA's not in a match.
    [02:56] <@Lyn> Alrighty, then! I'll let you know when I'm not too busy.
    [02:56] <@Lyn> Gonna take a nap, woke up too early for this job.
    [02:57] <Michael> I may just get some more rest myself...I'm not used to being up this early...
    [02:58] * Michael attempts to fold the apron...to mixed results...before handing it over to Lyn
    [02:59] * @Lyn smiles and puts the apron in a drawer
    [02:59] <@Lyn> See you around~?
    [02:59] <Michael> Sure thing. You take care of yourself, alright?
    [02:59] <@Lyn> You too!
    [03:00] * Michael nods and grins before heading towards the exit with a wave
    [03:01] * @Lyn waves back before going to the changing rooms, switching back to her usual light blue jacket, white t-shirt and jeans
    [03:01] * Lyn is now known as Shiny
    [03:04] * Michael is now known as MrRMA
    [03:06] <@Shiny> end log~
     
    #25 Atma, Oct 29, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
  25. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    Birth in Blood ! Quarter-Finals !
    The quarter final of the tournament is here! This round brings a settling in the turn of events haunting the tournament, our fighters left to focus with machinations made!​

    ~Schedule~
    [GMT+0] [EST+5] [CST+6] [PST+8]​

    Saturday (09/11/2013):

    12am - Karu L. Pop versus Dinova CONCLUDED / KARU WINS !

    Sunday (10/11/2013):

    ?? - Lyni versus Ragnor FORFEIT / LYNI WINS !

    Monday (11/11/2013):

    1:40am - ARMA versus Talon Reid CONCLUDED / TALON REID WINS !

    ~Stats~​
    Mr.RMA playing as ARMA (3W/1L)
    Tailon playing as Talon Reid(4W/0L)
    Toru playing as Cyrus (2W/0L) [MISSING]
    Karu playing as Karu L. Pop (3W/1L)
    Dinova playing as Dinova (2W/2L)
    Toru playing as Alistair Aurelio (3W/1L) [Free Pass]
    Ragnor playing as Ragnor (2W/1L) [FORFEIT]
    Shiny playing as Lyni (2W/2L)
    JohnnyB3 playing as Sol Simmons (1W/3L) [Free Pass]

    ~Logs~​
    Eligibility Test (Thomas/ShinyZekrom009) PASS !
    [21:58] * Karu changes topic to 'Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Eligibility Test'
    [21:59] * ~Karu warps the surrounding elements into a park, trees scattered about with french style outdoor chairs and tables with fresh tea and cakes upon them.
    [21:59] <~Karu> (OOC parenthesis now required.)
    [22:00] * MrRMA is now known as Michael
    [22:00] <~Karu> (Please enter the setting as you please. Anyone NOT Thomas may freely partake of tea and such but not get involved other than spoken interaction.)
    [22:00] * ~Karu sits at a table, sipping Oolong.
    [22:00] <~Karu> (Enter the scene, Thomas.)
    [22:00] * Michael decides as he's walking off to stay put for a little while. He'd need something cheerful and pleasant to occupy himself
    [22:01] <~Karu> (describe clothing in your entering post.)
    [22:01] <~Karu> (aswell as hair colour, skin colour, eye colour.)
    [22:01] <~Karu> (This may change later but helps for now.)
    [22:02] * @Lyni skips over to Michael and takes a seat next to him, appearing as a 19 year old
    [22:02] * Lyni is now known as Lyn
    [22:03] * P_M (chatzilla@918605B1.D2473F10.9BC07D41.IP) Quit (Imploded: ChatZilla 0.9.90.1 [Firefox 24.0/20130910160258])
    [22:04] * Crystal happily wanders over to stand by Lyns side, reaching over to help herself to some tea before picking a place to sit and watching on in interest.
    [22:04] * Thomas strolls through the park, running his hands through his blond hair. His icy blue eyes take in the surroundings while he adjusts his black coat with pale hands. Realizing his white and red running shoes are untied, he bends over to tie them, then stands up, brushing his hands on blue jeans.
    [22:05] <~Karu> (Good.)
    [22:05] * ~Karu waves over to Thomas with a slight smile, motioning for him to move closer.
    [22:07] * Thomas notices someone waving to him from a group of people enjoying tea and cakes. He hesitates, then moves over to where they are sitting, smiling nervously.
    [22:08] <~Karu> So you're the latest traveller through the rift, a pleasure to meet you.
    [22:08] <~Karu> I suppose you'd like to stay in this world, of course?
    [22:09] * Michael gives a light wave at the newcomer, habitually drinking glass after glass of tea in the process, eating and drinking excessively being a longtime issue of his when under stress.
    [22:10] <~Karu> If so, I do need to test your performance. Through the will of the Fair Lady I am to evaluate those who desire to linger.
    [22:10] <Thomas> Uh...yeah. It's nicer here then where I come from, and everything seems calm and peaceful.
    [22:10] * ~Karu plucks a small bakewell from a cake dish.
    [22:11] <Thomas> Oh, a test? Like a test test? And who is this Fair Lady?
    [22:11] <~Karu> Oh, you'll meet her in due course of time.
    [22:11] <~Karu> I assume having traversed the rift, you were informed you would need to defend yourself?
    [22:11] <Thomas> When do I take this test?
    [22:11] * @Lyn bites her lip at the mention of the Fair Lady but pours herself a cup of jasmine tea, sipping it daintily
    [22:11] <~Karu> Right now, as a matter of fact.
    [22:12] * ~Karu daintily devours the bakewell
    [22:12] * @Lyn pats Michael. "Don't overindulge, now~"
    [22:12] <Thomas> Well...one of my friends told me about this place, said I would need to be "prepared," whatever that means. And, of course, I've heard the rumors.
    [22:12] <~Karu> Well then, excellent!
    [22:13] <~Karu> Lignum Hominis is the standard test. We shall see how you fare.
    [22:13] * ~Karu motions to an open area.
    [22:13] <~Karu> Go on now, I won't bite.
    [22:13] <Michael> Sorry...force of habit...
    [22:14] * Michael places the cup back on the table, though the damage is already done, as he is shaking slightly from the caffeine overload.
    [22:14] <@Lyn> ... maybe we shouldn't have you around Sol for a while.
    [22:14] * ~Karu sips of his tea.
    [22:14] * Thomas nods, then walks over to the indicated area slowly
    [22:14] <Michael> heh...heh...y-yeah, probably not...oh god, I can't blink!
    [22:15] * ~Karu clicks, an oak tree compressing and forming into a wooden, bark skinned, genderless humanoid.
    [22:15] * @Lyn rolls her eyes and snaps her fingers, turning back into her 12 year old self before splashing Michael with a bit of water
    [22:16] <~Karu> Meet Ligneum Hominis. You new challenger!
    [22:16] <~Karu> I don't believe there is a common name for them yet.
    [22:16] <~Karu> Regardless.
    [22:16] <~Karu> Please, demonstrate your close combat ability.
    [22:16] <~Karu> Single strike, if you please.
    [22:16] <@Lyn> (can we call them Durems)
    [22:16] * Michael wipes the water off his face, calming down a little
    [22:16] <~Karu> (Durems?)
    [22:16] <@Lyn> Better~?
    [22:17] <@Lyn> (idk random name that popped up in my head, carry on)
    [22:17] <~Karu> (I feel I should know this)
    [22:17] <~Karu> (Ah, sure.)
    [22:17] <~Karu> (COMPENDIUM)
    [22:17] <Michael> Yeah...better...thanks. This interdimensional coffee is some strong stuff.
    [22:17] <~Karu> (I knew the word was in my head.)
    [22:18] <Michael> Tea...I'm still a bit shaky I guess...
    [22:18] * Thomas stares at the creature, then shakes out of his daze and draws his two knives
    [22:18] <@Lyn> You did well, it's fine~
    [22:18] * ~Karu taps one of his own too daggers with a black crackle at his fingertips, amused and intrigued as he watches.
    [22:19] <~Karu> *two daggers
    [22:19] * Thomas runs up to the creature, cautiously waiting a few seconds, examining the creature, then strikes with one of his knives, quickly backing away and watching it warily to see how much damage it did
    [22:20] * ~Karu observes it fall to the ground as if a ragdoll, bark scraped away.
    [22:20] <~Karu> Well done.
    [22:20] <~Karu> Now.
    [22:20] * ~Karu waves a hand, the creature rising.
    [22:20] <~Karu> A combination attack.
    [22:20] <~Karu> Let me see the style you were wrought in.
    [22:20] <Michael> Never actually managed to test out the technique...that was the beta-test. Still have some flaws to work out, and in the end, it worked out far better than expected...I guess.
    [22:21] <Thomas> (When you say "combination attack," what exactly do you mean?)
    [22:21] <~Karu> (Combine movements. A proverbial 'combo')
    [22:21] <~Karu> (Poor wording on my part, I do apologise.)
    [22:21] * ~Karu idly refills, this time giving himself the leisure of strong strawberry tea.
    [22:21] <Thomas> (so, multiple attacks with the same weapon?
    [22:22] <Thomas> (Just to be clear)
    [22:22] <@Lyn> Good luck on it! I look forward to how much cooler Arma can get~
    [22:22] <~Karu> (Or the same range in your fighting style, it is your choice.)
    [22:23] <Michael> Perhaps when we aren't facing such a weathered and knowledgeable opponent, we'll be able to get a better grasp on it.
    [22:24] * Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [22:24] <@Lyn> (Hey Di, Karu is training/testing/whatever ShinyZ. Join us for tea and cakes~)
    [22:24] <~Karu> (Tea is being served in the park at tables.)
    [22:24] * Thomas circles the creature, darting in to slash once, then rapidly circles around to the back and stabs it with both knives, retreating a second later, still wary of it
    [22:25] <@Lyn> If you need help with testing, I'll be more than happy to be of assistance~ Though I'm probably too weak to do much, huh
    [22:25] <@Lyn> (*heh)
    [22:25] * ~Karu nods approvingly, the creature shaking as if suspended by invisible strings.
    [22:25] <~Karu> Lyn, you are stronger and more skilled than you admit credit to yourself for.
    [22:25] * ~Karu sips his tea.
    [22:25] <Michael> He's right you know...no need to be so modest when stating facts
    [22:25] <~Karu> Now, a single distance blow.
    [22:26] <~Karu> (I guess it's what happens when an Eevee in centric on Special Attack.)
    [22:26] <~Karu> (Modest nature is best.)
    [22:26] <@Lyn> (shoosh you <<)
    [22:26] <Michael> (XD)
    [22:26] * @Lyn rolls her eyes but spots Di, and waves at him to join them at the tables
    [22:27] <~Karu> (I find it interesting how we have had guns and elements but not one archer, crossbow wielder or even blade thrower. Perhaps one will materialise some day.)
    [22:27] * Dinova waves back and walks over, sitting next to Lyn
    [22:27] <Dinova> So what's going on?
    [22:28] <@Lyn> (Lyn's a blade thrower, but I haven't had her play with her steel fan/throwing knives yet, mostly because I have no idea how to make them work and also because she's mostly a magic user anyways)
    [22:28] <Thomas> (I was actually planning on using a bow, I just don't know how to shoot an arrow, so I cannot apprpriately decribe it)
    [22:28] <~Karu> (Give it a try!)
    [22:29] <~Karu> (I would state range, knock the arrow, draw it, then simply fire unless enchanting it first.)
    [22:29] <@Tailon> (Yeah, you don't have to describe things in crazy detail)
    [22:29] <~Karu> (if you wish to change later that is fine, it's your character, I just need to see you're capable.)
    [22:30] <@Tailon> (I have done years of research on the martial arts, weapon design, and fight coreography to describe my characters' fighting the way I do and I'm not the best <<; )
    [22:30] <~Karu> ( ^ )
    [22:31] <Michael> (I just kinda shout "fuck it, use lightning")
    [22:31] * Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) Quit (Imploded: Page closed)
    [22:31] <Michael> (Admittedly this is hit and miss |D)
    [22:31] <~Karu> (I am an irl swordsman who used to do hand to hand. so I have my base of knowledge XD)
    [22:31] <@Lyn> (I'm pretty much that way too, Arma XD Though I do know enough physics to be able to get away with most of what I do with ice and water)
    [22:31] <~Karu> (But let us not worry you, try and succeed! :D )
    [22:31] * Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [22:31] <@Lyn> (welcome back)
    [22:31] <~Karu> (WB Di.)
    [22:32] <Michael> (I mean, I am a 2nd degree black belt, but...you saw what happens when I try too hard...delays delays delays...)
    [22:32] <Dinova> (urgh...not again...)
    [22:32] <~Karu> (If you need be, simply draw, aim the shot and fire.)
    [22:32] <~Karu> (It is simple and works.)
    [22:33] <~Karu> (Doing ok there, Thomas?)
    [22:34] * Thomas sheathes his knives and pulls out a longbow, his eyes focused on the creature standing completely still, 30 feet away from where he is standing. He checks to make sure the bow is strung, then notches an arrow. Pulling it back, he whispers an incantation under his breath, and a glowing orange glyph appears. Inhaling, then exhaling, he fires. The arrows strikes the creature, which bursts into flames, and collapses.
    [22:34] <Thomas> *appears on the shaft of the arrow
    [22:35] <~Karu> (Ah! Classic mistake.)
    [22:35] <~Karu> (Autoing offence.)
    [22:35] <Thomas> (What did I do wrong?)
    [22:35] <~Karu> (As a test of your knowledge and application, Lyn. Tailon. Please describe.)
    [22:35] <Thomas> (Oh, I see.)
    [22:36] <@Tailon> (You stated the damage done to the monster, even though it's under Karu's control
    [22:36] <~Karu> (And the correct form to be taken, please Lyn.)
    [22:36] * ~Karu snaps a tendril out to catch the arrow, extinguishing it.
    [22:37] <~Karu> Excellent.
    [22:37] <Thomas> (Yes, I'm aware of that now. I did not mean to, I'm just getting used to RPing. I apologize.)
    [22:37] <@Lyn> (You assume the monster doesn't block or parry or stuffs. Or something.)
    [22:37] <~Karu> (...)
    [22:37] <@Lyn> (Controlling another person's character)
    [22:37] <@Lyn> (excuse me as I douse myself in water to wake up)
    [22:38] <Michael> (The irony...)
    [22:39] * ~Karu (chatzilla@h-F879C58A.cable.virginm.net) Quit (Ping timeout: 127 seconds)
    [22:39] <@Lyn> (he'll be back.)
    [22:39] <Thomas> (Ok.)
    [22:39] <@Lyn> (he's probably facepalming at how hard I failed.)
    [22:40] <Michael> (You're perfect! Stop it!)
    [22:40] <Crystal> (Nah, Karus chillax. Probably a hiccup with his connection)
    [22:40] <Thomas> (And yeah, I know about autoing, but I have been writing stories all weekend and as I've said before, I've never done an RP. So, just getting used to it.)
    [22:41] <@Lyn> (It's fine! Most of us have had autoing offences handed to us, myself included.)
    [22:41] <@Lyn> (also Arma, Viol says hi, if you remember her)
    [22:42] <Michael> (How could I forget |D. Bark bark to her too XD)
    [22:42] <@Tailon> (does she have a cousin who's a fox)
    [22:43] <@Lyn> (she's a dog, chinese-zodiac wise)
    [22:43] <Michael> (I mean, in that case, so am I...at least, I believe that's the case. Been a while since I checked)
    [22:43] <@Lyn> (hm, what do we do if Karu isn't able to come back?)
    [22:44] <@Lyn> (you are, you're born in 1994 which means you're a dog XD)
    [22:44] <Thomas> (I really don't know. I didn't think the test was close to over.)
    [22:44] <@Lyn> (It's not.)
    [22:44] <@Tailon> (I was going to make a joke about what the fox says but fine ruin it jeez D:<)
    [22:45] <@Lyn> (I know, Tai :p)
    [22:45] <@Tailon> (jerk)
    [22:45] <@Lyn> (if anything, I'll look at old logs and try to keep going, but I'm nowhere near as experienced as Karu is)
    [22:45] <Michael> (Song sucks anyways, so, HAH!)
    [22:45] <@Lyn> (there he is)
    [22:45] * Karu (chatzilla@h-F879C58A.cable.virginm.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [22:45] * ChanServ sets mode: +qo Karu Karu
    [22:45] <Honedge> Welcome back, Karu!
    [22:45] <@Tailon> (Doesn't mean it's not already stuck in your head >:D)
    [22:45] <Thomas> (Welcome back)
    [22:45] <~Karu> (Thank you. I apologise for that.)
    [22:45] <Michael> (I made sure to torture myself with excessive beeping to counteract that)
    [22:46] <Thomas> (...Honedge talked XD)
    [22:46] <~Karu> (Thank you.)
    [22:46] <~Karu> (yep XD)
    [22:46] <~Karu> Thank you, Guardian.
    [22:46] <@Lyn> (Honedge welcomes back the moderators and stuff)
    [22:46] <~Karu> Now!
    [22:46] <~Karu> Where was I...
    [22:46] <@Tailon> (as a reward here's an Epic Rap Battle of History )
    [22:46] <@Lyn> (Autoing: controlling another player's character without their permission)
    [22:46] <Michael> (Capone totally won that one)
    [22:46] <@Lyn> (There you go.)
    [22:46] <@Tailon> (He really did)
    [22:47] <@Tailon> (The Edward Kenway line sealed it)
    [22:47] <~Karu> (Ah. Well, it was explained.)
    [22:47] <Thomas> (You caught the arrow with a tendril)
    [22:47] * ~Karu presents the arrow back to Thomas.
    [22:48] <~Karu> Now, we shall see how well you take to being stricken yourself. Please block or evade as you see fit.
    [22:48] * Thomas looks at him, then at the creature. He takes the arrow
    [22:49] * ~Karu sips more of his tea, the Durem suddenly entering stance and bolting forward with a left straight.
    [22:49] <@Lyn> (Durem ♥)
    [22:49] <Michael> (influence of Shiny continues)
    [22:49] <Thomas> (Does a "left straight" mean that the creature attempted to strike me with a branch?)
    [22:50] <~Karu> (A straight punch with the left fist at head height.)
    [22:51] * Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) Quit (Imploded: Page closed)
    [22:52] * Thomas watches the creature hit the image of himself that he created and left in his place a second earlier. He starts to draw his knives, then remembers that he was not instructed to counterattack and hastily backs away before the creature can follow up on its attack
    [22:52] * ~Karu nods.
    [22:52] <~Karu> Good.
    [22:53] <~Karu> (Though don't worry about too much elaboracy here. Mirror ruling state being within a sentence of the opponent if they exceed three is good, otherwise try to match it around about.)
    [22:54] <Thomas> (...what? I'm sorry, I just don't understand what you are saying here)
    [22:55] <~Karu> (If I post around ten words, try to post around the same. It keeps a flow as the RP is real time. Going over is good, but atm try to avoid it.)
    [22:55] <~Karu> (Obviously more complicated manoeuvres mean more words, that will come.)
    [22:56] * Thomas looks at the instructor expectantly, feeling a little weary from his ability, which costs more energy than a simple attack
    [22:56] <~Karu> Now.
    [22:56] <~Karu> (Talking also doesn't count towards a standard post, considered a free action.)
    [22:57] * ~Karu finishes his tea.
    [22:57] <~Karu> Are you prepared for a ranged attack?
    [22:57] <~Karu> Do as you see fit.
    [22:57] * ~Karu motions in the air, the Durem growing a branch in it's hand and javelin-tossing it towards Thomas' torso.
    [22:59] <Thomas> (Am I allowed to use my element to block this, or would that be considered a second ability and therefore cannot be used?)
    [22:59] <~Karu> (Without the aid of elements at the moment.)
    [23:00] <@Lyn> (OH YES I ACTUALLY HAVE A LOG OF A FIGHT RAGNOR HAD)
    [23:00] <@Lyn> (THANK YOU MIRC)
    [23:00] <~Karu> (Please mail me it._
    [23:01] <Michael> (Hope it helps you out in case you plan to study up)
    [23:01] * Thomas pulls out both knives, crossing them together to catch the branch. He then twists his wrists, and deflects the branch to the left of him.
    [23:01] <~Karu> (I believe I'm missing some xD)
    [23:01] * ~Karu nods in approval.
    [23:01] <@Lyn> (it's Ragnor vs. Dinova)
    [23:02] <@Lyn> (with Tai moderating(
    [23:02] <~Karu> (I need sleep in earnest now. I assume one of you can take control of this Durem for the time being to further test Thomas?)
    [23:02] <~Karu> (Whoever so volunteers of Lyn / Tailon , I will query you it's abilities x.x
    [23:02] <~Karu> )
    [23:02] <~Karu> (And yes, I'm afraid it must be one of you.)
    [23:02] <@Lyn> (Think Tai said he's tired and stuff, so I'll try to)
    [23:03] <@Lyn> (unless you want to, Tailon?)
    [23:04] <@Lyn> (guess I'll do it)
    [23:05] <Thomas> (Wow. This has gone on for over an hour now. @.@)
    [23:05] <Crystal> (*Shoos the exhausted Karu to bed, reassuring him that it'll be taken care of*)
    [23:06] <~Karu> Mmmm... x~X _
    [23:06] <~Karu> *)
    [23:06] <@Lyn> (yes yes, go sleep Karu-nii.)
    [23:06] * ~Karu goes to clean his thoughts and see if he can find Larenth in the dream world.
    [23:06] <~Karu> Best of luck, Student.
    [23:06] <~Karu> Do take over, dear sister.
    [23:06] <Michael> (Poetic~)
    [23:06] * ~Karu exits the area.
    [23:07] <@Lyn> Of course.
    [23:07] * @Lyn leaps from her seat, and walks over
    [23:07] * Thomas nods, waving once.
    [23:07] <~Karu> (You should hear me wax lyrical of such things XD)
    [23:08] <@Lyn> So, nice to meet you! Lyn here, the pest of the stadium. I'll do my best to see what you can do~
    [23:08] <Michael> (I'm sure you've got some impressive stuff. ^^ Though for reals, to bed with you, sir!)
    [23:08] <~Karu> (Of course, of course. x.x)
    [23:08] <~Karu> (My mind is just so uneasy.)
    [23:08] <@Lyn> (be a moment, sending a PM)
    [23:08] <Thomas> Hello, Lyn. So, what do I have to do next? Or are we done?
    [23:08] * ~Karu (chatzilla@h-F879C58A.cable.virginm.net) Quit (Imploded: With the flow of dreams, the traveler returned to sleep.)
    [23:08] * @Lyn smiles
    [23:09] <@Lyn> Nope, we still have a bit to go~
    [23:09] <@Lyn> (but yeah brb, need to check something)
    [23:10] * Thomas sighs, then stands up straight, alert and ready, with one hand on one of his knives, waiting
    [23:11] <@Lyn> I guess we can test some elemental stuff now~ Show me what you can do!
    [23:12] <Thomas> You want me to attack the creature?
    [23:12] <@Lyn> Yessu~
    [23:13] * Cloveria (4a8449b7@h-D0ACCFD4.dhcp.insightbb.com) Quit (Ping timeout: 127 seconds)
    [23:14] * Thomas takes a deep breath, then holds one hand out, muttering words under his breath. An orange glyph appears, turning into an orb of flame that jets across the area towards the creature.
    [23:15] * @Lyn observes the Durem burn slightly before the flames fade away, appearing mostly intact but glowing slightly before dulling back to a natural woody color.
    [23:16] <@Lyn> Heh, a fire user~ Not bad, though you're unlucky this critter here can withstand fire for a bit.
    [23:17] <Thomas> Thanks. And so what if it can take a little fire?
    I at least weakened it a bit, right?
    [23:17] <@Lyn> Yes, definitely~
    [23:18] <@Lyn> (sorry, looking at old logs to see what to do. I don't want to stray too far from what Karu had in mind XD)
    [23:19] <Thomas> Then it's fine. I'm not one for recklessly rushing into battle. I like wearing my enemies down first. So what if it takes longer? Patience works for me. So, what next?
    [23:19] <Thomas> (It's okay :) )
    [23:20] <@Lyn> Alright, since its defenses are down, let's try a bit of light sparring with the creature~ I think it can take a few more hits
    [23:22] * @Lyn motions a bit, and the Durem takes a defense position
    [23:22] <@Lyn> Ready~?
    [23:22] <Thomas> Yes.
    [23:22] <@Lyn> Your move~
    [23:23] * Thomas draws his knives and charges towards the creature, stopping just out of reach and observing it for a second, before slashing at its midsection twice and backing away.
    [23:25] * @Lyn waves her arm, and the the creature blocks the attacks with a couple of thick branches in its hands before throwing them at Thomas's hands in an attempt to disarm him
    [23:28] * Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [23:28] * Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) Quit (Imploded: Page closed)
    [23:28] * Thomas circles around to the back of the creature while it is momentarily distracted by the image of himself. Out of the corner of his eye, he sees the image dissolve into smoke, and hurriedly stabs the creature in the back with both knives
    [23:28] * Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [23:30] * @Lyn || The creature suddenly sprouts several branches from the cuts, shooting backwards towards Thomas as they twist around his limbs to try to ensnare him
    [23:32] * Thomas closes his eyes, muttering under his breath, and a glowing symbol appears on the creature. It is engulfed in fire.
    [23:36] * @Lyn sees the creature writh a bit from the flames but has it continue to slowly try to trap Thomas, a few more, sharper branches appearing and growing on the older branches
    [23:37] * Shocari (Shocari@99C861AF.24E62436.8E48E8EE.IP) Quit (Imploded: Nettalk6 - www.ntalk.de)
    [23:37] <Thomas> (*writhe XD)
    [23:38] * Thomas searches for a spot greatly weakened by all of the fire it has been attacked with, and, finding one, kicks out with both feet at it.
    [23:39] <@Lyn> (I'm sorry XD I'm a little out of it and stuff)
    [23:40] <Thomas> (I know. Is it the middle of the night, or early morning, for you too?)
    [23:40] <@Lyn> (not yet midnight. You?)
    [23:40] <@Lyn> (If you need to sleep or go anywhere, I can end it soon if we have to.)
    [23:40] <Thomas> (40 minutes past midnight XD)
    [23:40] <@Lyn> (okays~)
    [23:42] <Thomas> (I don't have to go anywhere, and right now, I don't mind going longer. However, if another half-hour goes by and we aren't done, then I would like to speed things up. But, if you prefer to end earlier, I'm fine with that too.)
    [23:42] <@Lyn> (I don't plan to sleep tonight, so whenever you need to go is when we end.)
    [23:43] * @Lyn watches the Durem release its grip on Thomas from the impact, before it staggers back upwards and grows another branch in its hand as a staff. The Durem turns around and approaches Thomas before it swings the staff down towards his head
    [23:43] <Thomas> (Ok. Right now, let's just go at normal pace, I'll notify you if I wish to speed things up.)
    [23:45] <@Lyn> (kk)
    [23:47] * Thomas raises his knives above his head and crosses them together, catching the branch and keeping it at bay. Then, he quickly rolls under it. There, he discovers another weak spot. He whispers another incantation, setting both knives ablaze, and plunges them both into the weak spot.
    [23:52] <@Lyn> (where is this weak spot, exactly? ;) )
    [23:54] <Thomas> (I couldn't tell. I got ensnared from the back, but you did not say when I was attacked again whether it turned to face me, so I don't know which side was facing me when I did this.)
    [23:55] <@Lyn> (fair enough. XD The front is facing you now, but I'll get on with it~)
    [23:55] * @Lyn || The Durem visibly staggers as another vapour layer is used up, but another explosion of branches attack Thomas from the cut, aimed towards his torso this time to knock him back and down
    [23:59] * Thomas rolls backwards and draws his bow, whispering a long incantation. Several glyphs of fire appear on the arrow, and it blazes with white-hot fire. He notches the arrow, aims, and fires.
    [00:00] <@Lyn> (fire fire fire!)
    [00:00] <@Tailon> (ROCK ROCK ROCK ROCK)
    [00:00] <@Lyn> (SHOOSH TAI)
    [00:00] <Michael> (HEART!)
    [00:00] <@Lyn> (........)
    [00:00] <Thomas> (well, yes. Although, by now, he is growing very tired, trying to wear this creature down.)
    [00:01] <@Lyn> (*LASER-FANS ARMA INTO THE NEXT DIMENSION >///<)
    [00:01] <@Lyn> (Sorry, just found it amusing XD)
    [00:01] <Michael> (It was just a Ma-ti reference...Oh wait, I see the issue!...heh...heart...)
    [00:02] <@Lyn> (I don't get references so shoosh <<)
    [00:02] <Michael> (But isn't ARMA already in the next dimension? :p)
    [00:03] <@Lyn> (<<)
    [00:03] <Michael> (*Pats* XD)
    [00:04] * @Lyn claps, watching the Durem writhing as the flames slowly spread to its branches. It stumbles towards Thomas, still aflame, and, in a final attempt to attack its opponent, lunges towards him
    [00:05] <@Lyn> (*purrs~*)
    [00:06] <@Lyn> Finish 'em~ ♥
    [00:09] * Thomas drops the bow and draws his knives, dodging left and burying one of his knives into its side. Leaving an image to distract any branches that had erupted from previous cuts he had inflicted, he swiftly climbs the creature, wraps one arm around it, and plunges his other knife into a weak spot near the top on the back side. Twisting the knife to open up a hole, he plunges his hand inside and in desperation mutters spell after spell, unl
    [00:09] <Thomas> *inside of it
    [00:10] <@Lyn> (cut off at "spell after spell")
    [00:10] <@Lyn> (chat has a character limit, sadly)
    [00:11] <Thomas> (I noticed. Sorry about that)
    [00:11] <@Lyn> (it's fine, we all accidentally do that~)
    [00:14] <@Lyn> (so what did it say? ^^; )
    [00:15] <Thomas> (",unleashing fiery power deep inside of it")
    [00:15] <@Lyn> (okays)
    [00:15] <@Lyn> (there was slight autoing there, the plunging the knife into its back side, but I'll let it pass for now since I'm a derp <<)
    [00:16] <Dinova> (I think this is our first fire user, correct?)
    [00:17] <@Lyn> (If we don't count Zacky, yes. Been a while since we had one~)
    [00:17] <Thomas> (I didn't know if if that counted as autoing, but you told me to finish him, so I got a little excited :p)
    [00:17] <@Lyn> (understandable. Again, out of it, so eh)
    [00:18] * @Lyn laughs as the creature finally dissolves into ashes, before it goes back to being what it always was: a fine little oak tree.
    [00:19] <Thomas> (if it dissolves into ashes...how is that going back to what it was? XD)
    [00:19] <@Lyn> (magic. Don't question it. Happened last time so I assume that's what happens <<P)
    [00:19] <@Lyn> (-P)
    [00:19] <@Lyn> Right, that took longer than I expected, but I hope you had fun~!
    [00:20] <Michael> You look like quite a contender in the making, sir! Impressive work so far.
    [00:20] <Thomas> Oh, I did. It was great, just gotta work on the autoing issue
    [00:20] <Thomas> But yeah, lots of fun :)
    [00:20] <@Lyn> (thank you, fourth wall breaking XD)
    [00:20] <@Lyn> (not really an issue, just pointing it out for lulz~)
    [00:20] <Michael> (And then everyone looks at the camera and winks XD)
    [00:21] <@Lyn> If you have time, we could try some actual sparring with someone from the peanut gallery~ If not, we can conclude it here and call it a day?
    [00:21] <Thomas> (Oh, I didn't realize. When you said "that took longer than expected," I thought that I did not have to be in character anymore XD)
    [00:21] * Crystal (3efd0922@h-98B0CDCC.cable.virginm.net) Quit (Imploded: Page closed)
    [00:22] <Dinova> (did someone break the fourth wall?)
    [00:22] <Michael> I'd volunteer, but...well the actual contender in my little team isn't quite in the mood for it.
    [00:22] <@Lyn> (All's fine. I only go out of character when I actually change my name back to Shiny)
    [00:22] <Thomas> (Ok.)
    [00:23] <@Lyn> Fair enough, Mikey~ Anyone else?
    [00:23] * Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) Quit (Imploded: Page closed)
    [00:24] <Thomas> (Geez, that only took 2 hours XD)
    [00:24] <@Lyn> (haha, indeed XDDD)
    [00:24] <@Lyn> (We can end it here unless you want to test yourself against me. Again, I have all night~)
    [00:24] <Thomas> So, am I in? Can I stay here?
    [00:24] <Michael> (Chat RPs tend to drag longer than we think they will, story, fight, or whatever~)
    [00:25] <@Lyn> That's not for me to decide, Thomas, since I'm not in charge~ But I'll give the recording to my brother, and we'll let you know as soon as possible!
    [00:25] <Thomas> (If it goes quick enough, then I'm in. I do not want another 2-hour fight. :p)
    [00:25] <@Lyn> (I'll try to make it quick)
    [00:25] <Thomas> Ah...ok...got it.
    [00:25] * Thomas gets up, still panting
    [00:26] <@Lyn> (wish I had healing powers or something, or else this fight isn't fair. Darn it.)
    [00:26] <Michael> Your skill looks pretty damn promising from the perspective of a simple human like me at least, and if you come from a land anything like mine, then believe me, you'll definitely have at least one person vouching for you.
    [00:27] * @Lyn does some strange magics and the area heals Thomas up because this world is strange like that <<
    [00:28] <@Lyn> Right, spar~?
    [00:28] <Thomas> Thanks, uh...Michael, is it? I used to practice with my uncle before he, uh...before he left.
    [00:28] <Thomas> He was a fire user as well, so that was the only way I could learn to control it.
    [00:28] <Thomas> And sure. I could keep this up all day!
    [00:29] * Thomas grins
    [00:29] <@Lyn> Alrighty, then! Your move~
    [00:29] <Michael> Yes, yes, that's my name. It's an intriguing little gift. And it'll be quite interesting to see how this match will play out...
    [00:29] * @Lyn summons a few ribbons of water and gets into a defensive position, legs slightly spread apart for balance
    [00:30] * Michael sits back, tempted to take another cup of tea, but decides against it. Best not to travel down /that/ route again.
    [00:30] <@Lyn> (don't even think about it ;D)
    [00:30] <@Lyn> Take a cake, there's plenty~
    [00:31] * Thomas circles around Lyn, scrutinizing her, before charging towards her, slashing at her head
    [00:31] <Michael> Not for long...believe me...
    [00:32] * Michael grabs a couple of the cakes and starts to munch on them, showing some constraint at first, but eventually gulping down the pieces whole
    [00:33] * @Lyn leans backwards, dodging the strike before dropping down gracefully and freezing up the area beneath Thomas' feet, making ice creep up around his shoes
    [00:34] * @Tailon (Tailon@h-C299B0FC.lightspeed.irvnca.sbcglobal.net) Quit (Imploded: Nettalk6 - www.ntalk.de)
    [00:34] <@Lyn> (I'm sorry but I find that image so adorable nfedvcdshcdslj Mikey chomping down on cakes eeeee)
    [00:35] <@Lyn> (even if he's 6'3 XD)
    [00:35] <Michael> (It's like I don't even have to try anymore...XD)
    [00:36] <@Lyn> (also, I realized I've actually sparred with Ragnor before, before his second match. So I'm not as doomed as I thought I was~)
    [00:36] <Michael> (Glad /you're/ not at least. Hope it works out for you~)
    [00:37] <@Lyn> (Thankies XD)
    [00:38] * Thomas easily burns away the ice with a few words, the sweeps his hand to create a wave of fire that rushes towards Lyn
    [00:39] <Thomas> *then
    [00:40] * @Lyn shoots out a torrent of water, dousing the flames. As the water nears Thomas, it solidifies into an ice lens, which amplifies the sunlight towards his face
    [00:42] * Thomas staggers around, temporarily blinded, and sends jets of fire in every direction, then draws his knives and waits, listening.
    [00:43] * @Lyn lets the ice lens shatter sudden before the pieces fly towards Thomas's hands, hoping to disarm him
    [00:46] <Thomas> while the pieces of ice hit his image, he creates another right next to him, and in unison, he and his double raise their hands, causing the ground beneath Lyn's feet to burn hotter than lava.
    [00:49] * @Lyn , detecting the first slight increase in temperature, leaps up and lands on her cloud. She zooms towards Thomas, several ribbons of water appearing around her as they also shoot forward to ensnare his limbs
    [00:53] * Thomas and his copy both create a blaze of fire, one real and one fake, both colliding with the ribbons of water to create steam. He and his double disappear into the steam, then rush from different directions out of the steam, towards Lyn, slashing at her.
    [00:54] <@Lyn> (heads is Lyn successfully guesses where Thomas is, tails is not.)
    [00:54] <@Lyn> !coin
    [00:54] <Honedge> tails
    [00:54] <@Lyn> (well darn it XD)
    [00:55] <Thomas> (So, you are going to post attacking my double?)
    [00:55] <@Lyn> (yep.)
    [00:59] * @Lyn mistakenly aims for the copy, summoning an ice shield but feels herself get slashed on the other side. She drops from her cloud and applies ice to the wound before jumping and aiming a kick at Thomas's legs to unbalance him
    [00:59] <@Lyn> (sorry that took longer than I expected. Here's to hoping I can get back into the groove sooner than later x_x )
    [01:00] * Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [01:01] <@Lyn> (welcome back, Di~)
    [01:02] <Dinova> (thnx)
    [01:02] * Thomas stumbles from the kick, and falls. quickly, he jumps up and backs away, drawing his bow and firing a arrow imbued with fire at her feet, and three more normal arrows at her chest, left shoulder, and right wrist.
    [01:05] <Thomas> I(I have 25 minutes left)
    [01:05] <@Lyn> (I'll wrap it up.)
    [01:05] * @Lyn washes the arrows away before they make contact with a wave of water before landing neatly in front of Thomas, smiling
    [01:06] * Thomas tenses, uncertain, before speaking
    [01:06] <Thomas> Are we done?
    [01:07] <@Lyn> Mm, I think so! Well, you've done pretty well for your first little sparring session! I think we have enough recorded to send back to my brother for analysis~
    [01:07] <@Lyn> You got everything on tape, Honedge?
    [01:07] * Thomas smiles
    [01:07] <Honedge> yes
    [01:07] <@Lyn> Well, there we go~
    [01:08] <Thomas> Cool. Although, I could've kept going much longer, y'know.
    [01:08] * Thomas winks
    [01:08] * @Lyn smiles back
    [01:08] <Michael> ...mmf...You two were a sight to see, for certain!
    [01:08] <Thomas> Hope I get to stay here, it's a neat place to crash.
    [01:08] * Thomas looks over
    [01:08] <@Lyn> Didn't want to tire you out too long, I guess, and there's still stuff I need to attend to~
    [01:08] <Michael> Sorry, had a piece of cake I didn't swallow...
    [01:09] <@Lyn> We'll let you know as soon as possible, Thomas, though I think you deserve to be here as much as anyone else~
    [01:09] * @Lyn giggles at Michael
    [01:09] <Thomas> Thanks. You were a sight to see as well, eating those cakes!
    [01:09] * Thomas laughs
    [01:09] <@Lyn> Don't get sick off too many sweets~
    [01:09] <Michael> Well, if I can't fight on my own, I have to do /something/ to pass the time~
    [01:10] <Thomas> True. Can I have one of those? I've been fighting for an hour here, and I'm starving!
    [01:10] <Michael> Sure...luckily you guys ended in time for there to still be a few left over...
    [01:10] * Michael grabs a cake and tosses it over to Thomas
    [01:11] <@Lyn> Hah, training for three, more like~
    [01:11] * Thomas catches it and devours the cake
    [01:11] * @Lyn steals one from Michael's hands and eats it ♥
    [01:11] <Thomas> Mhmm...dib behre gud!
    [01:11] <Michael> ...You tricky little nymph...
    [01:11] * Thomas swallows
    [01:11] <Thomas> That was very good!
    [01:12] <@Lyn> ... half-nymph
    [01:12] <Thomas> No wonder you couldn't stop eating them!
    [01:12] <Michael> That was all nymph there, little lady!
    [01:12] <@Lyn> Speaking of which, if you do end up staying here, be sure to visit the cafe around the corner... ish thing~
    [01:13] <Michael> Has one of the best hostesses in the universe working there~
    [01:13] <@Lyn> ... shush you
    [01:13] * @Lyn makes one of her ribbons of ice flick Michael's arm as she pours herself a cup of black tea
    [01:14] <Thomas> Cafe,around the corner, ish thing. Got it.
    [01:14] <Thomas> May I have some tea?
    [01:14] <Michael> What, or you'll freeze me?...On second thought, forget about what I just said...heh...
    [01:14] * @Lyn pours a cup for Thomas and gives it to him
    [01:15] <@Lyn> Tempting~ But nah, more like splash you with water again.
    [01:15] * Thomas takes it from Lyn and summons a flame in his hand, slowly moving it back and forth under the cup to heat the tea up
    [01:16] <@Lyn> I don't think we've really had a fire guy yet~ only this person who controls carbon dioxide or whatever
    [01:16] <Thomas> XD
    [01:17] <Michael> Believe me, we have someone who knows how to /use/ fire...and about a hundred other elements. He's unstoppable, I swear
    [01:17] * @Lyn pats Michael
    [01:17] <Thomas> I don't think Fire is a very common element, though. It's easier to find someone using Water, Earth, or Wind than Fire.
    [01:17] <Thomas> Not to mention the other elements.
    [01:18] <@Lyn> We actually don't have anyone who can control the winds yet, either
    [01:18] <Thomas> Hmm...odd. It's not one of the rare elements.
    [01:18] <@Lyn> ... well, that's a lie. I can, to a very limited extent~
    [01:18] <Michael> Only a matter of time. This place attracts all kinds...
    [01:19] <Thomas> Well, so can I. I can heat the air up if I was so lnclined.
    [01:19] <Thomas> *inclined
    [01:19] <Michael> It's how we managed to give RMA that little upgrade of his. The technology here is far more advanced in most ways compared to my home world.
    [01:19] * Thomas sips his tea
    [01:19] <@Lyn> At most, I can use the wind to propel my cloud around~
    [01:20] <@Lyn> Ahh, so that's how you did it!
    [01:20] <Thomas> Have you ever summoned any water creatures before? I've tried summoning before, but I'm not very good at it. My uncle was, though.
    [01:21] <Thomas> For my element, my strongest area is with flames, but his was summoning.
    [01:21] <Michael> Yeah. I guess while I was sleeping, the other half decided to wake up and do a little snooping around. Found a number of books lying around that mentioned ways of merging with electronics and that sorta thing. Figured out how to implement it into an ARMA unit in a few days time.
    [01:21] <@Lyn> I'm just a half-naiad. Creatures and beings aren't under my control
    [01:22] <@Lyn> And ahh, Meical...
    [01:23] <Thomas> Now, he couldn't always control them. I remember one time, he summoned a fire spirit that set the house ablaze!
    [01:23] * @Lyn smiles slightly at the mention of the fire spirit, mostly out of politeness
    [01:23] <Michael> He couldn't test it though. The merge wouldn't cooperate with his side of my brain, so, that's where I came in...but we could only actually give it a test run during the match
    [01:24] <Thomas> Anyway, do you think I did well on the test? Anything that you think I need to improve on?
    [01:25] <@Lyn> Hm, I'm not exactly a great fighter myself, I just run around whining like a child~ Though overall, I think you did fine, just some brushing up on techniques and overall skills would be helpful
    [01:26] <@Lyn> (Only real issue I found was autoing, and it was probably partially my fault.)
    [01:26] <Thomas> Yeah. I especially want to work on using my element on the environment more, instead of just flinging flames everywhere.
    [01:26] * Thomas grins
    [01:27] <Michael> I don't really fight much either, and when I do, I usually just end up with good old fashioned gun play and nothing else, but, it looked fine to me as well
    [01:27] <@Lyn> (It also helps to do a bit of research on your weapons and elements and stuff, yes, like Tai and Karu mentioned earlier. It helps a lot~)
    [01:28] <Thomas> (I know. I really gotta work on that. The bow, especially, is something I need to familiarize myself with.)
    [01:29] <Thomas> Well, thanks, guys.
    [01:29] <@Lyn> (Yeah, I personally had to do a bit of research on whips and fans to get Lyn to work. I eventually gave up since those are NOT conventional weapons and just stuck with magics XD)
    [01:29] <Thomas> I really had a blast. That was the most fun I've had in a while.
    [01:29] <@Lyn> I'm glad! Best of luck on everything~!
    [01:30] <Thomas> (Are we ending it now?)
    [01:30] <Michael> Always fun meeting another one of you magical types
    [01:30] * Thomas nods
    [01:30] <@Lyn> (I assumed you were leaving around now since you said so ^^; )
    [01:31] <Thomas> (Okay.)
    [01:31] * @Lyn rises from her seat and curtsies
    [01:31] <Thomas> I'll be heading home. When you need me, just contact me with...magic, I guess. I'll come if I can.
    [01:32] * Thomas responds with a bow, first to Lyn, then to Michael
    [01:32] <@Lyn> Of course! See ya, Thomas~
    [01:32] * Michael manages to stumble to his feet and bow back
    [01:32] * Thomas (18b4aeea@EBA9D98.6FF9BA09.BF5796C3.IP) has left #CharmsRP
    [01:33] <@Lyn> Guess I'll be taking my leave now, too. Gotta send this to Brother~
    [01:34] <Michael> More and more just seem to arrive...though...I kinda wish they didn't all want to fight like this...knowing what's actually going on...
    [01:34] <@Lyn> ... yeah
    [01:34] * @Lyn rubs her left wrist before she turns towards Michael and hugs him
    [01:34] <@Lyn> I'll see you around, I hope?
    [01:34] * Michael hugs back
    [01:35] <Michael> You can count on that
    [01:35] * @Lyn smiles
    [01:35] <@Lyn> Whelp, see you later, then!
    [01:36] <Michael> Yeah, see ya!
    [01:36] * @Lyn waves before zooming off on her cloud
    [01:36] * Lyn is now known as Shiny
    [01:36] * Michael begins the rather long walk back to his room, no longer shuffling, but...a little troubled nonetheless...
    [01:37] * Michael is now known as MrRMA
    Extended Plot
    [14:38] <~Karu> Situation: Post-morning routine
    [14:38] <~Karu> Location: Arena
    [14:39] <~Karu> (Congregate, so Alistair can talk to you about Cyrus, what he intends to do etc. Then the plot is relatively up to date inRP
    [14:39] <~Karu> (As for Karu, he shouldn't be around for this to give it a bit more of a dramatic edge so I'll keep him asleep.)
    [14:40] * Alistair sits on a lone seat at some of the very back rows of the arena. His brow is intensely furrowed, and he is running a small, black and blue sperical gem through his hands.
    [14:41] * @Talon_Reid is playing with a small variety of absolutely gigantic boulders in the center of the arena, molding them into various shapes and compressing or expanding them to various sizes.
    [14:42] * @Lyni changes out of her work uniform and, having nothing else to do, decides to check out the arena. As she flies closer on her cloud, she spies Alistair, sitting alone. Curious, she approaches the geokinetic and sits down beside him.
    [14:42] <@Lyni> Yo, you okay?
    [14:42] * Alistair can feel the odd calling of Genesis energy from the stone, but he shudders at the thought of it. Pocketing the stone and looking to his left, he spots Lyni, and tries to smile and act like he normally would
    [14:42] <Alistair> Yeah! Just...
    [14:43] * Alistair exhales negativity
    [14:43] <Alistair> Peachy.
    [14:43] * @Lyni pats Alistair
    [14:44] <@Lyni> It's not about, you know, what happened down under, is it?
    [14:44] <Alistair> ...
    [14:44] <@Lyni> Ah-
    [14:44] * Alistair runs a palm across his face, rubbing his baggy eyes and staring blankly to thee opposite side of the arena.
    [14:44] <Alistair> Have you seen the state he's in?
    [14:45] <@Lyni> ... not since then, no...
    [14:45] <Alistair> I've had to supply him with 5 genesis stones to keep him safe.
    [14:46] <@Lyni> Oh wow...
    [14:46] <Alistair> I don't know what Karu is holding safe within him, but...
    [14:46] * @Lyni pats Alistair, not knowing what to say
    [14:46] * Alistair clenches his fist, slamming it into the back of the chair to his right
    [14:46] <Alistair> I DON'T like it.
    [14:47] <Alistair> ...You pacted with that witch, didn't you? What did she tell you about Cyrus' condition?
    [14:47] <@Lyni> I-
    [14:48] <@Lyni> It wasn't a pact! She didn't tell me anything, I don't know what's going on, and even she told me anything I wouldn't believe her anyways...
    [14:48] <~Karu> (Seems this going well. Please drop me a log when this concludes.)
    [14:49] * Alistair imitates Nioyu's condescending, creepy smile and outstretches his arm before going back to scowling.
    [14:49] <@Lyni> (alrighty)
    [14:49] <@Lyni> I'm sorry...
    [14:49] <Alistair> Then what was that all about?
    [14:49] * ~Karu (5c1c4395@h-75F677CD.as13285.net) Quit (Imploded: Cupcakes.)
    [14:49] <Alistair> You don't need to be sorry. I just want to be able to get some idea of what happened to Cyrus, without bowing down to that witch.
    [14:50] <@Lyni> It's just payment, I guess... like, instead of money for services, people give her blood, or something.
    [14:51] <@Lyni> (I honestly forgot a lot of what happened with Nioyu, so I'm looking back at my logs. Sorry.)
    [14:53] <@Lyni> Though, I guess I do remember something about her saying... rule breakers? Sating the soil?
    [14:53] <@Lyni> I'm really sorry I'm not more help!
    [14:53] <Alistair> It's fine. Look, listen.
    [14:54] * @Talon_Reid is still just generally faffing about with his phenomenal superpowers not far away.
    [14:54] <@Lyni> ... do we have an eavesdropper?
    [14:55] <Alistair> ...It doesn't matter if Talon's listening.
    [14:55] <@Talon_Reid> (no)
    [14:55] <Alistair> This is for everyone.
    [14:55] <@Lyni> Alright.
    [14:55] <@Talon_Reid> (He's just scenery atm)
    [14:55] <Alistair> But you've got to keep it under covers.
    [14:55] <@Lyni> (I can sense you with my infrared perception >:/)
    [14:56] <@Lyni> it's for everyone, but under covers? Alright.
    [14:56] <Alistair> Karu musn't hear a word.
    [14:56] <@Lyni> O-okay...
    [14:56] <Alistair> Keep on participating in the tournament. But soon, I'm going to end all of this, and free Karu from that witch.
    [14:57] * @Lyni stares at Alistair like he's crazy
    [14:57] <@Lyni> Do you have any idea how suicidal that sounds!?
    [14:57] <Alistair> ...People have said that to me before.
    [14:57] <Alistair> Before I even had this sword -
    [14:57] * Alistair nods to Foresharn
    [14:58] <@Lyni> ... heh
    [14:58] <Alistair> I took on a Chimera 10 times my side.
    [14:58] <Alistair> *size
    [14:58] <Alistair> And it fell.
    [14:58] <Alistair> I've ventured into the underworld of my own country and vanquished hundreds of powerful demons.
    [14:59] <Alistair> As big as this woman makes herself out to be, she can't be invincible..
    [14:59] <@Talon_Reid> (Hope someone gets this information to the angel so it doesn't blip Alistair out of existence for trying to stop the tournament)
    [14:59] <@Talon_Reid> (It doesn't know about Nioyu)
    [14:59] <@Lyni> (We'll figure something out? <<)
    [14:59] <@Lyni> Well, I guess that's true~
    [15:00] * Alistair pulls out the odd looking crystal from his pocket, looking at it.
    [15:00] <Alistair> This tournament has become more than fun and games. And I'm not here for uneccessary violence.
    [15:01] <Alistair> So soon, this whole arena is going to fall. Along with the witch.
    [15:01] <@Lyni> Hmmm...
    [15:01] <@Lyni> Do you need help~?
    [15:02] <@Lyni> Because that "witch" is not going to be an easy one to deal with~
    [15:03] * Alistair grins, clenching his fist around the stone and looking to Lyni
    [15:03] <Alistair> That sounds great, thanks.
    [15:04] <@Lyni> Heh, no problem~ I can't let you have all the fun, you know!
    [15:04] * @Lyni smiles back
    [15:05] <Alistair> I was never one for making any stylish entrance, or having some extravagant scheme - in a few days, I'm going to show her all that I've got!
    [15:05] * @Talon_Reid drops the boulders and begins to glow violently, leaving the arena back in its standard state before starting to wander away.
    [15:06] <@Lyni> Sounds like a good idea~
    [15:07] <Alistair> I'm going to go and check up on Cyrus. If you don't mind, I'd rather not be followed.
    [15:07] <@Lyni> O-of course, I understand.
    [15:07] <Alistair> I'll see you later, Lyni. Thanks again for the support.
    [15:08] <@Lyni> No problem! See you around, and I seriously hope everything goes well with you and your endeavors~
    [15:09] <Alistair> Oh belive me, it will. After all, Zachary wanted me to succeed him. It's time I tried doing something his style for once.
    [15:09] <Alistair> See you now.
    [15:09] <@Lyni> Well, don't be too brash and get in too much trouble, then~
    [15:10] * Alistair gets up, waving Lyni goodbye and going to see Cyrus in secret.
    [15:10] * Alistair is now known as Toru
    [15:10] * Talon_Reid is now known as Tailon
    [15:10] * Lyni is now known as Shiny
    Strangers Appear
    [23:00] Toru202 *The sound of small jets echo around the silent plains that held the arena. A lone figure with a curious expression climbs up onto the outer edges of the colloseum-esque building. Adjusting his aqua blue beanie, he scans his surroundings. Literally.
    [23:00] Toru202 Hmmm, seems like there /are/ some 'life-forms' out here, after all!
    [23:01] Toru202 I wonder what they're using this place for...
    [23:03] Toru202 crouches down, and waits for a few metallic clicks to sound off. He jumps off of the edge of the arena, and rolls clumsily onto the rocky floors of the arena, laughing at his own mistake.
    [23:03] Shiny (what)
    [23:03] Toru202 Woow... this place is huge!
    [23:03] Toru202 (Join in if you want)
    [23:04] Shiny (About to go eat, maybe later XD)
    [23:05] Toru202 picks himself up and strolls around, inspecting the arena with plenty interest indeed.
    [23:07] Toru202 Mother told me that this place had lots of interesting new people to meet. But...
    [23:07] Toru202 fakes despair and shouts up to the sky
    [23:07] Toru202 THERE ISN'T ANYBODY HERE!
    [23:09] =-= Shiny is now known as Lyni
    [23:10] Lyni flies out from behind a cloud and lands next to Toru202, frowning
    [23:10] Lyni Shoosh, people are trying to nap.
    [23:10] Karu (Oh fuck xD)
    [23:10] Toru202 ...Oh, maybe I was wrong - sorry~
    [23:10] =-= YOU are now known as Euon
    [23:10] Toru202 Who are you?
    [23:11] Lyni Lyni, just a wanderer.
    [23:11] Toru202 Pleased to meet you Lyni!
    [23:11] Lyni It's nice to meet you, too, whoever you are?
    [23:11] Euon paces with confidence in his stride towards the arena, purple hued eyes scanning left and right. The black suit he has donned does little to mask the bright red veins crawling up his neck, nor the violent red streak of hair amongst black.
    [23:11] Toru202 gives a genuine smile and shakes Lyni's hand
    [23:12] Lyni looks at Toru202 curiously, head slightly tilted to the side
    [23:12] Toru202 I'm Toru! Well, Toru202 if you want to use full names, heh.
    [23:12] Toru202 So what's with the lack of people at the moment?
    [23:12] Lyni Well, then it's nice to meet you, Toru~
    [23:12] Lyni shrugs
    [23:12] Euon halts at the archway leading into the arena, exhaling a plume of smoke as if he had just partaken of a cigar. "Looks like the place."
    [23:13] Lyni Nothing's really planned at the moment, I guess. No events for the time being~
    [23:13] Lyni looks at the archway, detecting another person's presence
    [23:14] Lyni Ah, and another new person?
    [23:14] Toru202 jumps onto a boulder and kicks his legs as he listens. Turning around, he spies a new arrival
    [23:14] Toru202 Oh, another person!
    [23:15] Euon crosses the threshold of the building, nodding with one hand in pocket, the receeding sleeve unveiling a trickle of red on the white of the sleeve beneath and the same inflamed red at his wrists against pale complexion.
    [23:15] Euon Good day.
    [23:15] Lyni curtsies the best she can without a skirt, smiling at the other new arrival
    [23:15] Lyni Can I help you two?
    [23:16] Toru202 I dunno... I was just going out for a walk, I guess. Mum says I need to get out more.
    [23:16] Toru202 I had heard some interesting information about this place, and thought it'd be a good idea to check it out.
    [23:17] Toru202 But I've still got no idea what it really is and what's currently going on here...
    [23:17] Lyni Hmm~
    [23:17] Euon Oh, I simply want to have a little look around.
    [23:18] Euon fiddles with a silver bracelet, a blue mote of light appearing on it.
    [23:18] Euon Do tell me, this is the arena where the tournament is being held to decide the lands, correct?
    [23:18] Lyni Go ahead I guess, it's not like it's my arena~
    [23:18] Lyni Indeed it is!
    [23:19] Toru202 Oooooh wow! Is that what it's being used for?
    [23:19] Toru202 kicks his legs faster
    [23:19] Toru202 That's really cool!
    [23:19] Lyni Mmm, pretty much~ We just fight here and stuff in the tournament. I don't know the details, but it's fun!
    [23:20] Euon flicks the mote, it spinning then forming into a small progress bar.
    [23:20] Euon Do tell me, how many participants have there been?
    [23:20] Lyni Let me think... currently there are nine of us, though two dropped out and I replaced one of them, so I guess a total of eleven?
    [23:22] Euon Thank you.
    [23:22] Euon And you yourselves?
    [23:23] Toru202 Nah, I'm not really the fighting sorta type.
    [23:23] Euon extracts a slim black handle from his jacket, something shifting in the sleeve on the other arm.
    [23:23] Toru202 By the way, are your wrists alright?
    [23:23] Lyni It's fun, I like it~
    [23:23] Euon Oh I am quite fine.
    [23:24] Euon After all, everyone is a little peculiar. No?
    [23:24] Toru202 ...I can agree with that.
    [23:24] Lyni Heh, in a place like this, definitely.
    [23:24] Lyni Oh, I don't think we've introduced ourselves yet~ I'm Lyni, random wanderer person spirit thing who works at a cafe here!
    [23:25] Toru202 's arm suddenly drops off, with an audacious "BUZZT"!
    [23:25] Toru202 AH!
    [23:25] Lyni A-are you okay!?
    [23:25] Euon My given name is Euon.
    [23:25] Euon ...Heh, machina.
    [23:25] Toru202 jumps off of the rock he was sitting on and picks up his arm, attaching back on.
    [23:25] Toru202 Yeah, I'm fine! No worries, Lyni.
    [23:26] Toru202 I'm Toru202! And to be blunt, I'm a robot!
    [23:26] Lyni Okay, then...
    [23:26] Euon slides something on the handle, another little mote appearing before spreading to form into a thin, flat blade of light from the handle.
    [23:26] Euon Thank you for the names.
    [23:26] Euon It does look so much better to hand in on the obituary list if I can invent a story.
    [23:26] Lyni ... what
    [23:26] Toru202 Eh?
    [23:27] Lyni Excuse me, obituary?
    [23:27] Euon adjusts his bracelet, closing a few more steps and the progress bar fading out.
    [23:27] Euon Whilst the owners are away, the government comes to play.
    [23:27] Lyni automatically gets into a defensive position, cooling the area slightly as her eyes narrow
    [23:27] Toru202 browses through his internal dictionary to find the definition for 'obituary'.
    [23:28] Euon Unless of course you two are willing to divulge all you can of the criminal elementals taking refuge here.
    [23:28] Toru202 ...Ooooh.
    [23:28] Lyni You're not just here to look around, huh?
    [23:28] Toru202 Oooooh!
    [23:28] Toru202 OOOOOOOH!
    [23:28] Toru202 He's gonna kill someone?
    [23:28] Toru202 tenses up a little bit
    [23:28] Toru202 That's not good.
    [23:28] Euon draws a sleek black pistol with the braceleted hand, switching to stance.
    [23:28] Lyni I'm not sure I follow what you mean, but I don't know of any "criminal elements", as you put it~
    [23:29] Toru202 Elementals? I don't really know anyone here except for you two.
    [23:29] Lyni And yeah, that's not good at all.
    [23:29] Euon Then you will make excellent bait, a dead girl and a damaged robot will draw plenty of attention.
    [23:29] Lyni ....
    [23:29] Lyni Bite me~
    [23:30] Euon levels the pistols and fires a bolt of plasma instead.
    [23:30] Euon I only bite espionage targets, girl. Looks better that way.
    [23:31] Lyni flips into the air and creates an ice shield, blocking the plasma as she sends her own barrage of icicles at Euon
    [23:31] Toru202 leans back to stretch, accidentally avoiding the plasma.
    [23:31] Lyni Well, I'm sorry, but I have a fight I need to possibly stay alive for, thank you very much~
    [23:31] Euon generates a hard light barrier from the bracelet.
    [23:32] Toru202 Hey, Euon, it's not good to use people like that you know.
    [23:32] Lyni Yes, I agree with Toru.
    [23:32] Euon Use is such a base term, I prefer to term it as exploitation.
    [23:32] Toru202 I mean, I know that it's convinient and all but... that just makes you a straightforward and inconsiderate prson.
    [23:32] Euon fires for the feet of the robot.
    [23:33] Toru202 I... I'm guessing you - AAAAHLYNIHELPHE'SSHOOOTINGATME
    [23:33] Toru202 rolls to the side quickly, dusting himself off
    [23:33] Toru202 What, so we can't talk!?
    [23:33] Lyni grabs Toru and flies with him into the air, a fair distance away from Euon
    [23:33] Lyni Looks like he doesn't want to~
    [23:34] Euon Vacating the premises already?
    [23:34] Toru202 ...Yeah, I guess you're right. Well, I don't really want to, but I guess I better teach this guy a lesson.
    [23:34] Euon fires a bolt that detonates, the magazine dropping out of the gun.
    [23:34] Toru202 Could you let go of me? I'll be okay.
    [23:34] Lyni puts Toru back down on the ground
    [23:34] Toru202 Thanks~
    [23:34] Lyni Don't get too damaged, alright?
    [23:35] Toru202 turns to face Euon, and minics holding something along the lines of a staff.
    [23:35] Toru202 I won't, don't worry!
    [23:35] Toru202 Alright, here goes nothing - HAMMERSPACE!
    [23:35] Euon (CERVANTES, VERSUS...)
    [23:35] Euon (KILIK!)
    [23:35] Lyni flies out of the way from the bolt
    [23:35] Toru202 (HIYAA)
    [23:35] Euon reloads.
    [23:35] Euon (HAHAHA!)
    [23:36] Toru202 *Suddenly, a sledgehammer pops into Toru's hand, seemingly out of nowhere!
    [23:36] Euon (The two warriors swear in blood before their battlefield... Who will prove victorious?!)
    [23:36] Toru202 Guess I'll just have to beat some sense into you! Haha!
    [23:36] Euon sprints forwards, aiming to behead with a horizontal swing
    [23:37] Toru202 ...Get it, because we're gonna, y'know - beat each other up - GUH!
    [23:37] Toru202 ducks quickly, before sliding between Euon's legs and using his boosters to distance himself.
    [23:38] Euon turns in the momentum, scattering shots after the machine.
    [23:38] Lyni hovers a fair distance away from the commotion on her cloud, watching the two pretty much strangers fight
    [23:39] Toru202 crouches down and uses his powered joints to leap high into the air. From above, he uses the boosters on his feet to accelerate quickly and ready a swing with his sledgehammer towards Euon.
    [23:40] Euon skitters back in a serpentine fashion, delivering a leaping vertical slash as recompense.
    [23:43] Toru202 takes the blow with a loud 'CLUNK' as the blow connects
    [23:44] Euon (How d'fuck does light clunk? XD)
    [23:44] Euon (Ah well, cool.)
    [23:44] Lyni (is Euon a light-based person?)
    [23:44] Lyni (thingie idk how to word it)
    [23:44] Euon (He's not.)
    [23:45] Euon (But the technology is.)
    [23:45] Lyni (okay. Carry on.)
    [23:46] Euon steps a few feet back, reloading for good measure.
    [23:46] Toru202 ...How did that make a clunk sound?
    [23:46] Toru202 Oooh, you reload too?
    [23:46] Euon You must be made of some strange technology.
    [23:46] Toru202 One second.
    [23:47] Euon levels his gun at the head of the robot.
    [23:47] Euon A second?
    [23:47] Toru202 spins the head of his sledgehammer around. It didn't reload, Toru jut thought it looked cool.
    [23:47] Euon ...
    [23:47] Euon One.
    [23:47] Euon pulls the trigger.
    [23:47] Euon (XD)
    [23:47] Euon (I love it.)
    [23:47] Toru202 HOOHBOY!
    [23:48] Toru202 brings the head of the sledgehammer to his own head, deflecting the shot. Toru peers from behind it.
    [23:48] Toru202 Alright, we cool?
    [23:48] Toru202 We cool.
    [23:48] Euon chuckles, a pure white tendril creeping out from inside his sleeve.
    [23:48] Euon Sure.
    [23:48] Toru202 sprints forward, before hurling his sledgehammmer at Euon
    [23:49] Euon tries to evade too slowly, it dashing across his face and cracking his skull.
    [23:50] Euon Tha' wa' mos'...
    [23:50] Euon clicks his jaw back into place, sitting back up.
    [23:50] Euon ...Unpleasant.
    [23:51] Toru202 If you think that was Unpleasant, wait 'til you see my Super Optic Faster Than Light Lazers!
    [23:51] Euon fires a detonating round at the ground between them, blood leaking from his ruptured eyw,
    [23:51] Euon *eye.
    [23:51] Toru202 ...Just kidding, that's a stupid weapon.
    [23:51] Toru202 Who would use something like thaAAAAAGHHH CHRIST
    [23:52] Toru202 tumbles backwards and is hurled away from the explosion into one of the arena walls
    [23:52] Lyni feels a little disgusted and promptly flies away from the scene
    [23:52] =-= Lyni is now known as Shiny
    [23:52] Euon picks himself up, suit smouldering to reveal purple accentuated black combat skin beneath.
    [23:53] Euon (Yeah, Euon is from a nasty dystopian RP._
    [23:53] Euon *)
    [23:53] Shiny (Lovely. I remember seeing him appear fighting Jonathan once.)
    [23:55] Toru202 Phew, that hurt!
    [23:55] Euon (That was practice.)
    [23:55] Euon (I was repurposing him for ranged combat.)
    [23:55] Toru202 is then hit on the head with his falling sledgehammer
    [23:55] Euon ...
    [23:55] Euon Is this for real?
    [23:55] Shiny (Ah, alrighty)
    [23:56] Toru202 rubs his head and tries to shake away the pain.
    [23:56] Toru202 Nobody's perfect, dood.
    [23:56] Euon wipes the blood with a scrap of fabric, the damage regenerating progressively. Aligning with the other eye, he reloads.
    [23:57] Toru202 Hmmm... should I?
    [23:57] Toru202 Maybe I shouldn't...maybe I should.
    [23:57] Toru202 turns around to Lyni
    [23:57] Toru202 HEY! LYNIIIIII!
    [23:57] Toru202 SHOULD I?
    [23:57] Shiny (I'M GONE)
    [23:57] Shiny (UNLESS YOU WANT ME BACK?)
    [23:57] Toru202 ...OH SHE WENT
    [23:58] Euon (XD)
    [23:58] Toru202 turns back around, grinning.
    [23:58] Toru202 Guess I will, then!
    [23:58] Toru202 brings his sledge back into hammerspace, and clangs his fists together.
    [23:58] Euon shrugs, his eyes now focusing again as the second tendril emerges.
    [23:58] Toru202 Project 202...
    [23:58] Toru202 ACTIVATE!
    [00:00] Toru202 's eyes begin to glow an emerald green, and the sound of a generator intensely whirring becomes apparent.
    [00:01] Euon smiles, the purple lines illuminating and a ridged black helm forming.
    [00:01] Toru202 (Pump it up bitches
    )
    [00:02] Toru202 brings his fists up to guard his face, and dashes in to engage Euon in close combat. He assaults him with various jabs and swings.
    [00:02] Shiny (guess who's online? Dinova)
    [00:02] Euon (Bring it down.)
    [00:03] Euon collects each, receinving some to the combat skin with a sound of glass cracking, returning with lances, cuts and lashes of tendrils.
    [00:03] Euon (Now the melee has begun, let's conclude this within ten so I may battle.)
    [00:04] Shiny (Di just left so when he comes back I'll let you know)
    [00:04] Euon pushes his gun towards the abdomen of the robot, detonating the device.
    [00:04] Euon (Thank you.)
    [00:05] Euon (Phft, one hour ETA. Well then! Looks like we got plenty of time.)
    [00:06] Shiny (oh that's what that meant. Carry on, I need food.)
    [00:06] Toru202 staggers back, screaming out as a weird looking fluid spills out from his wound.
    [00:07] Euon waves his smouldering hand in the air, sunlight working to restore it.
    [00:07] Euon ( I know, but it's not what you think. )
    [00:07] Toru202 (Restore the wound?)
    [00:08] Euon (Regeneration.)
    [00:08] Euon (But he's still not sunlight based.)
    [00:08] Toru202 Ack!
    [00:09] Euon Dear me.
    [00:09] Euon Sutis aren't cheap.
    [00:09] Euon smiles.
    [00:09] Toru202 pulls a small chunk of an odd, malleable alloy and slams it into the open wound, plugging it up.
    [00:09] Euon At least the paycheck isn't small.
    [00:10] Euon adjusts to a two handed sword bearing stance, sword adjusting dimensions.
    [00:10] Toru202 jumps up, getting quite riled up from Euon's comments
    [00:10] Toru202 Hammerspace, Overload!
    [00:10] Toru202 starts hurling several small hammers at Euon - again, from almost nowhere.
    [00:11] Euon whistles at the fancy name, the ridged mask becoming denser and clouding.
    [00:11] Euon cleaves through a few, others colliding with him, sending him stumbling back a few steps.
    [00:12] Euon I suppose I'd best deal with you now.
    [00:12] Euon With a little more zest!
    [00:13] Euon locks the sword onto the leg of the combat skin, dashing forwards for a palm strike to the face with tendrils reaching to entangle and administer poison.
    [00:14] Euon (
    )
    [00:17] Toru202 readies two small hammers. Spinning them around and leaping upwards, he slams them down towards the approaching Euon.
    [00:18] Euon receives them upon his shoulders, sending him down to one knee. Tendrils chase upwards, hands reaching to drive into side of knee to destabilise.
    [00:19] Toru202 is grappled by the tendrils!
    [00:22] Euon smiles, the tendrils like that of an undersea creatures, searing acids and poisons being administered through nematocysts.
    [00:22] Euon swings with both hands clasped as one for the knee of his tangled opponent
    [00:24] Toru202 is struck on the knee, feigning immence pain from the poisons
    [00:25] Euon ..Excellent.
    [00:25] Euon rises, entwining the tendrils about the body and reaching for the mouth with them, drawing his blade again.
    [00:25] Euon I would ask for last words, though I doubt you have many to offer.
    [00:26] -->| Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [00:26] Shiny (Think they're still fighting)
    [00:26] Euon (We're towards an end now.)
    [00:26] Toru202 (alright, I'll end this now with an interruption so we can get to the fight)
    [00:26] Shiny (kk)
    [00:27] Toru202 ???: I think you'll find he's got a lot more behind that facade of his.
    [00:27] Euon points the tip to the robots temple, knowing slitting the throat will do no good.
    [00:27] Euon Let's see him rise, then.
    [00:28] Toru202 *A sudden blur speeds past the tendrils, cutting Toru loose from Euon's grasp.
    [00:28] Toru202 ???: I didn't build him to fight.
    [00:28] Euon hisses, skittering away ad the combat skin seals the wounds.
    [00:29] Toru202 *The woman donned in a large lab coat inspects her 'son'.
    [00:29] Euon Oh? do tell me more.
    [00:29] Euon flexes his fingers.
    [00:30] Toru202 ???: Corrosive poisons, punctures to the abomen... you've been busy, haven't you?
    [00:30] Toru202 ???: The both of you.
    [00:30] Toru202 ???: I don't know what you're here for, but let me tell you this.
    [00:31] Toru202 ???: If you approach my Son again you'll have one very, VERY angry mother to talk to.
    [00:31] Euon A scientist?
    [00:31] Euon grins.
    [00:31] Euon The irony.
    [00:31] Euon It is certainly not lost on me.
    [00:32] Euon locks the sabre back to the combat skin.
    [00:33] Toru202 *The mysterious woman drops down a peculiar looking device. A hexagonal emeral light envelops the robot and the woman before they dissipate into thin air, along with the device.
    [00:33] Euon I probably financed the damn project, well..
    [00:33] Euon ..There is always next time.
    [00:33] Euon paces away from the arena.
    Karu vs Dinova
    [00:37] Talon_Reid walks up to were Karu's throne is, balancing a plush, comfortable looking recliner on one arm.
    [00:38] Talon_Reid sets up the Reclinerin front of the throne and drops down into its cushions
    [00:38] Alistair watches silently from one of the seats above.
    [00:39] Lyni arrives back at the stadium on her cloud and lands next to Talon, cloud transforming into an ice-and-snow throne
    [00:39] Talon_Reid (By the way, any time Talon is spectating, he's carried that recliner into the box seats and taken over there
    [00:39] Talon_Reid )
    [00:39] Talon_Reid (It's the recliner from his bedroom)
    [00:39] Lyni (Hee~)
    [00:42] =-= YOU are now known as Karu
    [00:42] Karu (Just a moment more. May want to introduce the event and pour in the crowd too.)
    [00:42] Lyni (You guys can start whenever, gonna run downstairs to get a meal. I needs foods)
    [00:43] Talon_Reid Right!
    [00:43] Talon_Reid So!
    [00:44] Talon_Reid The angel's not answering his phone!
    [00:44] Talon_Reid So Lyni and I are in charge for this one!
    [00:44] =-= Talon_Reid has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood ! Quarter-Finals ! Dinova vs. Karu!”
    [00:45] Talon_Reid || the crowd is shuffling in as Talon speaks in an amplified voice
    [00:47] Talon_Reid The matchup is Dinova versus Karu, light versus water!
    [00:47] Alistair I don't think I've seen Dinova in action before.
    [00:47] Talon_Reid We'll be getting started in just a few minutes!
    [00:47] Karu (Ready)
    [00:47] Alistair This should be interesting.
    [00:48] Karu (Di, superplay enabled at halfway, correct?)
    [00:48] Dinova (as am I)
    [00:48] Dinova (correct)
    [00:48] Talon_Reid (wait for Lyni)
    [00:49] [ERROR] Connection to irc://chat.pkmn.im/ (irc://chat.pkmn.im/) closed. [Help]
    [00:49] -->| YOU (Karu) have joined #CharmsRP
    [00:49] =-= Topic for #CharmsRP is “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood ! Quarter-Finals ! Dinova vs. Karu!”
    [00:49] =-= Topic for #CharmsRP was set by Talon_Reid on 10 November 2013 00:44:28
    [00:49] =-= Mode #CharmsRP +qo Karu Karu by ChanServ
    [00:49] Honedge Welcome back, Karu!
    [00:50] Karu (Yes Honedge, ilu2.)
    [00:50] Karu prepares in his chambers, easing off his coat and securing his blades.
    [00:51] Alistair (Honedge needs to give me some love0
    [00:51] Alistair *)
    [00:51] Alistair (I actually trained one)
    [00:51] Karu (Talk to Lyn xD)
    [00:51] Karu (Also I have too.)
    [00:52] Karu (I lovei t muchly.)
    [00:52] Dinova (As have I and the thing is devestating.)
    [00:52] Alistair (King's Shield. Attack. King'sKing's Shield. Attack. Shield. Attack. King's Shield. Attack. King's Shield. Attack. King's Shield. Attack. King's Shield. Attack. King's Shield. Attack. King's Shield. Attack. King's Shield. Attack.)
    [00:52] -->| Shocari (Shocari@99C861AF.24E62436.8E48E8EE.IP) has joined #CharmsRP
    [00:52] Karu (XD)
    [00:52] Karu (Welcome, Sho.)
    [00:53] Dinova (Hi sho!)
    [00:53] Karu (Lyni and Talon are moderating from a throne on the balcony, setting is a colosseum-like arena.)
    [00:53] Shocari (Hai guys)
    [00:53] Shocari (just sitting in and observing)
    [00:53] Alistair (Hello)
    [00:53] -->| Blazi (3a07f8f0@h-9B80FCEE.dyn.iinet.net.au) has joined #CharmsRP
    [00:54] Karu (Welcome.)
    [00:54] Karu (Lyni and Talon are moderating from a throne on the balcony, setting is a colosseum-like arena)
    [00:54] Karu (Please feel free to take spectator's seats.)
    [00:55] Blazi (I don't even exist, I'm just here because of Di)
    [00:55] Karu (Your call.)
    [00:55] Dinova (Because I'm a pest who craves attention)
    [00:55] Talon_Reid (have to support your lo-brother)
    [00:56] Dinova (...)
    [00:56] Dinova (Can I hurt him?)
    [00:56] Talon_Reid (Nope)
    [00:56] Dinova (Damn)
    [00:58] Talon_Reid (Where the hecky is Lyni)
    [00:58] Karu heads down to the fighter's dock, having no need of exercise to limber up.
    [00:58] Karu (Readying meals. But you're right, we need her here x.x)
    [00:59] Dinova (So should we just make our entrances?)
    [00:59] Karu (I'd say five more minutes.)
    [00:59] Karu (Mostly so I can warm my hands XD)
    [01:00] Lyni (Sorry about that, line was longer than I thought)
    [01:00] Karu 7
    [01:00] Karu (awesome.)
    [01:00] Talon_Reid (nerd)
    [01:00] Karu (On your mark, moderators, we shall make our entrances.)
    [01:00] Talon_Reid (Introduce the fighters)
    [01:01] Lyni (Me?)
    [01:01] Lyni (I'm still eating D: )
    [01:01] Karu paces up the short steps towards the glistening sunlight.
    [01:01] Talon_Reid (You're supposed to be moderating D:<)
    [01:01] Karu (Do your job, Imouto. ¬¬; )
    [01:01] Talon_Reid (AND I'M ALSO EATING)
    [01:01] Karu (SO AM I)
    [01:01] Karu (AND I'M FIGHTING)
    [01:01] Lyni *Ahem* So, this match is Karu versus Dinova, Quarter Finals and stuff!
    [01:02] Dinova (/me already ate)
    [01:02] Karu enters into the middle of the marble flagstoned space.
    [01:02] Lyni Are the fighters ready~?
    [01:02] Lyni (still reading the log sorry)
    [01:03] Karu I am ready.
    [01:03] Dinova flies down into the arena, his armor already active
    [01:03] Dinova I am too
    [01:03] Karu bows respectfully.
    [01:03] Lyni Right, back to back and all that!
    [01:03] Karu does so.
    [01:03] Lyni (Tai you do the countdown~)
    [01:03] Dinova follows suit
    [01:04] Karu I've been looking forward to this, Dinova.
    [01:04] Talon_Reid You have one hour!
    [01:05] Dinova Me too. Your going to be an interesting opponent
    [01:05] Karu As are you.
    [01:05] Talon_Reid Take your positions, ten paces apart!
    [01:05] Karu paces, turning about and drawing sword, left foot drawing back, knees bending slightly, vigor instilled and upper body free of tension beyond his grip
    [01:06] Dinova begins to walk away from Karu, as per Talon's instructions, creating a light shield on his arm
    [01:07] Alistair ...Good luck to you both.
    [01:07] Karu inches his right foot forward a half inch, preparing.
    [01:07] Karu adjusts with left hand for tip to meet Di's throat if he runs forward as a fool might.
    [01:07] Talon_Reid On my mark, you may turn around and begin.
    [01:07] Karu (See dat, broseph? Just like Billy taught me.)
    [01:07] Talon_Reid creates the numbers in fire above the arena as he calls them out.
    [01:08] Talon_Reid In 3!
    [01:08] Talon_Reid 2!
    [01:08] Talon_Reid 1!
    [01:08] Talon_Reid Begin!
    [01:08] Karu brings his blade close to his shoulder as he turns to face foe, resuming stance neatly.
    [01:08] Dinova rushes forward, his shield hed high aiming his free fist at karu
    [01:08] Karu Fool!
    [01:09] Lyni cheers from her throne~
    [01:09] Karu joust the tips forward to sever Dinova's throat, pushing forward with his left foot as the right glides forth to find new foothold and send the blade home with kiai.
    [01:09] Karu *tip
    [01:10] Alistair simply watches. A lot more stoic and serious as opposed to his upbeat, energetic side.
    [01:11] Dinova *Karu's blade passes through the illusoin which quickly disappears. Five more appear above Karu, each wielding a light sword and preparing to attack from above
    [01:12] Karu pivots, arcing the blade horizontally over his head to try and sever two whilst his three tendrils lance upwards from his spine.
    [01:12] Dinova *illusion
    [01:12] Karu (Yes, this is the battle I wanted!)
    [01:14] Dinova blocks Karu's sword with his own as he manages to guess where he was. Dinova pivots using Karu's blade as an anchor and lands in front of him, spinning to land another strike
    [01:15] Karu peels the magic from the blade into his palm as it is wrung free from his hands at the futile attempt at blocking, driving the small sphere of water to detonate towards foe's chest.
    [01:18] Dinova is thrown back by the attack, mostly protected by his armor. He dispells his sword and creates light wings, righting himself in the air. He creates 6 copies of himself before diving at Karu, his copies follwing suit.
    [01:20] Karu uses a tendril to throw his white coral blade upwards, tendrils spiralling upwards after it whilst be enters a defensive stance, bracered wrists crossed to take a blow from his face
    [01:22] Dinova *The Dinovas swarm around Karu for a moment before four appear around him, each aiming to kick him skyward.
    [01:22] Dinova *One in front, back and on either side
    [01:22] Talon_Reid (HA)
    [01:22] Talon_Reid (U)
    [01:22] Talon_Reid (ZU)
    [01:22] Talon_Reid (MA)
    [01:23] Talon_Reid (KI)
    [01:23] Karu (And I will now point out you both forgot to edit the arena to special terrain xD)
    [01:23] Lyni (fuck I knew I forgot something)
    [01:23] Talon_Reid (<<)
    [01:23] Lyni (quick what do you guys want)
    [01:24] Karu is launched skyward, tendrils detonating in the air around him in a forceful burst of water as he draws himself in.
    [01:24] Shocari (goats everywhere)
    [01:24] Shocari (do it)
    [01:24] Karu (Do it xD)
    [01:25] Lyni facepalms as she remembers she forgot something, and at the same moment a bunch of mountain goats appear suspended in midair, appearing as if they were just in the process of finishing a delectable meal.
    [01:26] Dinova dispells his copies as he rockets upward after Karu. He flashes past, slashing at Karu as he does before disappearing and repeating the process several times.
    [01:26] Lyni *Some of the goats bleat "Shoooo" as they continue munching on grass
    [01:26] Karu (XD)
    [01:26] Shocari (♥)
    [01:27] Karu has his leather armour shredded form his body, blood arcing through the air. New tendrils generate and shoot outwards at probable angles to prevent further assault, the elemental orienting himself to drop down neatly.
    [01:27] Talon_Reid (Are we sticking with the goats or should I exasperatedly change it to something serious)
    [01:27] Karu (My vote is sincerely goats.)
    [01:28] Karu (Di has his own vote for his half of the terrain.)
    [01:28] Karu *from
    [01:28] Dinova (I say goats till half time)
    [01:28] Karu (DOUBLE THE GOATS, TAILON!)
    [01:28] Dinova (I don't want them caught in the crossfire)
    [01:29] Dinova (need to request 1o min brek)
    [01:29] Karu (Then at half time AKA literally one minute, we will do so.)
    [01:30] Karu (or is it?)
    [01:30] Karu (I dunno. I lost track.)
    [01:30] Talon_Reid (8 minutes until halftime)
    [01:30] Karu (Ah ok.)
    [01:30] Lyni (but there's a 10 minute break, so wouldn't that be 13 minutes?)
    [01:31] Lyni (or am I reading that message wrong)
    [01:31] Karu (I guess we're taking the ten mins now thenThen a resume to 38 minutes of match.)
    [01:32] Lyni (moderating confuses me)
    [01:35] Dinova (back)
    [01:35] Karu (wb)
    [01:35] Lyni (carry on~)
    [01:35] Karu (Got a bit more of break elft.)
    [01:35] Karu (Not yet.)
    [01:35] Karu (I want to shovel this down my gullet xD)
    [01:36] Lyni (kk)
    [01:36] Dinova (Sister is chomping at the bit to get the computer. I think it's in my best interest not to prolong this...)
    [01:37] Karu (On we go, then.)
    [01:38] Karu (Superplay?)
    [01:38] Dinova relents in his atack to doge Karu's counter attack. He lands a few feet away to see Karu's next move
    [01:39] Dinova (after you)
    [01:39] Karu lands neatly, standing tall.
    [01:39] Karu (As you please. About time I tested this out.)
    [01:42] Karu stares wide-eyed. Grinning wildly, he reaches for the daggers as either side of his belt as red trickles of blood pool and flow from the corners of his eyes as if tears. As the black veined, red metals sparks and struggles against the slats struggling to keep them sheathed, a repressed laughter trembles through Karu. As they are drawn a crackling fork of black electricity coils up his arms...
    [01:42] Karu ...and caresses his cheek, eyes filling red as do his tendrils. A woman's voice whispers in the air, riddled with ecstasy, "Kill them all." Assuming stance, The three red tendrils become nine. as the grin persists.
    [01:43] Karu (PLease note that is just a transformation post and does not merit mirror ruling.)
    [01:43] Dinova Uh oh...
    [01:44] Alistair ...
    [01:45] Lyni (is this what I think it is...)
    [01:45] Karu (If you have any transition to make, please do so.)
    [01:45] |<-- Dinova has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: Page closed)
    [01:45] Alistair 's brow furrows more, as he glares with intent at Karu's transformation.
    [01:45] Karu (Nope, Nioyu isn't involved more than encouraging him.)
    [01:45] Karu (An a little tainting of his magic.)
    [01:45] Alistair (2muchNio4Dino)
    [01:45] Karu (Oh hey, Dinova exploded. o__o; )
    [01:45] Karu *And
    [01:45] Karu (Aaaand he's back.)
    [01:45] -->| Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [01:47] Alistair 's brow furrows more, as he glares with intent at Karu's transformation.
    [01:47] Alistair (Just reposting that since Dinova didn't see
    [01:47] Alistair )
    [01:48] Dinova reaches for his bracelet, channeling all of his own energy towards Solaris'. The energies collide and mix in an explosion of power. In the explosion, Dinova's armor changes from silver to gol, heat and light radiating from the armor.
    [01:48] Dinova

    [01:48] Dinova Hope your ready Karu
    [01:48] Karu (SONIC 06)
    [01:49] Dinova Now!!
    [01:49] Lyni (I think this is the halfway mark? The 10 minute thing messed up my maths)
    [01:49] Karu (
    )
    [01:49] Dinova forms a pair of light swords and runs at Karu with blinding speed, increasing his armors heat output as he runs.
    [01:50] |<-- Dinova has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: Page closed)
    [01:51] Karu (Aw c'mon.)
    [01:51] Lyni (He's back)
    [01:51] -->| Dinova (43b0fda1@h-BD9BC120.hsd1.in.comcast.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [01:51] Alistair stares from across his seat towards Lyn in the throne room, almost to see if she was seeing the same thing Alistair was.
    [01:51] Alistair (fak, another repost)
    [01:51] Alistair

    [01:51] Alistair (no)
    [01:51] Alistair stares from across his seat towards Lyn in the throne room, almost to see if she was seeing the same thing Alistair was.
    [01:52] Karu licks his lips, shadows and blood gnarling around him as fresh armour, intercepting the blade halfway through a strike of his own, sending a crackling red shockwave through the ground ruinously.
    [01:52] Lyni bites her lips, but tries to keep composed as she watches the rest of the fight. She catches Alistair looking at her and tries her best to smile at him.
    [01:53] Dinova dispells one of his blades, pushing his hand towards Karu's chest trying to launch him back with a light shield
    [01:54] Karu laughs maniacally as a burst of sound echoes as three tendrils steady him in the ground, the remaining six trying to reach around and pierce Dinova's torso.
    [01:55] Dinova ups the heat of his armor once more, the floor around him begginning to combust. The tendrils boil and evaporate as they get close
    [01:56] Karu The brightest light casts the darkest shadow, Dinova!
    [01:56] Dinova A shadow, that won't last!
    [01:56] Karu grins as his skin begins to sizzle, new tendrils of darkness binding themself to him as they press forward, a dagger rammed towards his throat now one blade is dispelled.
    [01:58] Dinova creates a light shield around himself, quickly expanding it to throw Karu back.
    [01:59] Karu lodges his daggers into it, keeping himself attached to it whilst a shadowy manifestation of the lady fair rises from the shadow cast behind him leans into the shield, dissolving it progressively. The blood shed gathers itself into orbs around Karu, moulding themselves.
    [02:00] Lyni (It's already way past the halfway mark, but does Di still want to change up the arena?)
    [02:00] Dinova (to into this)
    [02:01] Dinova smirks as he disappears to copies rushing at Karu from behind, both wielding 2 light swords each
    [02:01] Dinova *Too
    [02:02] Karu tears through the shield as the lady fair clasps the blood, forming it into blades and swinging with blinding speed to behead the copies.
    [02:03] Karu (About to have Nioyu release her grasp on his magic, be prepared.)
    [02:04] Dinova * The copies are beheaded as another Dinova appears from above, a much larger two handed sword aimed at Karu
    [02:04] Dinova (You may want to hold that thought)
    [02:04] Karu (So you say.)
    [02:04] Karu (She is still in his head.)
    [02:06] Dinova (continue)
    [02:07] Karu throws one of the daggers upwards, propelling it with a detonation of shadow magic as the other dagger is brought careening for Di's heart with both hands, the shadow of the lady fair throwing the blood blades at Di and rebinding herself as a dozen tendrils to Karu's spine.
    [02:08] Dinova (I need to go in the next ten minutes so I'll have to do my final 3 posts now)
    [02:08] Lyni (You still have 10 minutes left anyways)
    [02:08] Karu (Yes, but he doesn't have time for judgment to be passed is what I believe he means.))
    [02:09] Lyni (ah, right. Okay)
    [02:10] Dinova *once again, the attacks pass through an illusion. The real Dinova appears a dozen or so feet behind Karu. He taps his bracelet focusing a massive amount of light into his armor. He punches the air in front of him, a massive glowing Dragon erupting from his fist.
    [02:10] Dinova It coils in front of Dinova for a moment before diving at Karu, jaws opened wide
    [02:10] Dinova *
    [02:11] Dinova (and indeed I won't)
    [02:13] Karu (My move?)
    [02:13] Dinova (yes)
    [02:13] Talon_Reid (he did the Super Dragon Fist
    [02:13] Talon_Reid )
    [02:14] Dinova (Closer in function to Bao Zakeruga)
    [02:16] Karu flashfloods the arena with blood and water, gliding through it even faster than before, all the magic of his current form in the dagger he is thrusting forward to slit the throats of his foe as the water rapidly shifts into cores of energy, the four of them streaming pure aquatic magic as if lasers at Di.
    [02:16] Karu *throat
    [02:17] Talon_Reid Haha, gross.
    [02:17] Lyni Yeah...
    [02:18] Talon_Reid (You're over time, finish up)
    [02:18] Dinova *The Dragon coils around Dinova and Karu before detonating in a flash of light. The light corodes and destroys all magic energy that it touches as it does. Dinova's armor also, shatters, leaving him unconscious.
    [02:19] Talon_Reid (Woah, magic EMP)
    [02:19] Talon_Reid (MMP?)
    [02:20] Talon_Reid (Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers)
    [02:20] Karu (XD)
    [02:20] Karu (AMP)
    [02:20] Lyni (:/)
    [02:20] Karu (Anti-Magic Pulse)
    [02:20] Dinova (Anti energy pulse, to be exact)
    [02:21] Dinova (I used it to eradiate the electricity in someone's nervous system once)
    [02:21] Karu (Good thing Karu is essentially a cell culture powered by a soul then.)
    [02:22] Karu is robbed of his magic, sending him into his gelatinous form, with the cillia-styled tendrils of his flesh flickering like flexing blades in the air, one blue flesh now black and red, a scream yielded as he moves to lash at Dinova's fallen form.
    [02:22] Dinova (and with that, I'm out of time)
    [02:22] Karu (Don't get me wrong, without magic they are as blunt as, well...Jelly.)
    [02:22] Lyni (do one of you concede or do you want a ruling?)
    [02:22] Dinova (I must go, someone don't let him kill me)
    [02:22] Talon_Reid (How long until Karu reforms properly?)
    [02:22] Alistair clenches, feeling a sharp dulling pain all over his body from the aftermath of Dinova's attack
    [02:22] Dinova (I'm willing to concede)
    [02:23] Dinova (This was meant to be more of a show than an actual battle imo.)
    [02:23] Lyni (Do you want to close this, Tai?)
    [02:23] Karu (His magic would begin to regenerate in minutes.)
    [02:23] Dinova (bye all)
    [02:23] Lyni (See ya, Di)
    [02:23] Karu (It's a product of him existing at all.)
    [02:23] Karu (Good match, Di.)
    [02:23] Dinova (of, send me a log please)
    [02:23] Dinova (you too)
    [02:24] Lyni (should be in the topic)
    [02:24] Karu (I will post it on the thread.)
    [02:24] Talon_Reid twitches slightly as his magic stores deplete, but seems to shake it off pretty quickly.
    [02:24] |<-- Dinova has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: Page closed)
    [02:24] Talon_Reid (So Dinova conceded, I guess.)
    [02:24] Talon_Reid Well.
    [02:24] Talon_Reid One of our combatants seems to be in a form that can't fight.
    [02:24] Karu (Better be y'know... Separating them before loops Karu dissolves Dinova for food.)
    [02:24] Lyni feels herself change into her 19 year old self as her ice throne melts, leaving her sitting in a puddle
    [02:24] Talon_Reid However, the other is completely unconcious.
    [02:25] Talon_Reid lifts the feral Kau thing and forces it back into a Karu shape while it regenerates.
    [02:25] Alistair (ggwp, to tired to carry on watching)
    [02:25] =-= Alistair is now known as Toru
    [02:25] Karu (ggwp?)
    [02:25] Talon_Reid The winner is Karu.
    [02:25] Toru (night guys)
    [02:25] Lyni (night Toru)
    [02:25] Toru (Good game well played)
    [02:25] Karu (Night Toru.)
    [02:25] Talon_Reid (Night toru)
    [02:26] |<-- Toru has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: boop bap beebidy bob - no cosby get off my computer)
    [02:26] Lyni stands up and claps as she tries to dry her jeans off
    [02:26] Karu rises, looking weary-eyed.
    [02:27] Lyni Good match, that was, um, fun to watch~
    [02:28] Talon_Reid Indeed.
    [02:28] Talon_Reid picks up his chair and begins walking away.
    [02:28] Talon_Reid Match is over, folks!
    [02:28] Lyni jumps down from the throne area and smiles at Karu, a wary look in her eyes
    [02:28] Talon_Reid Don't have to go home, but you can't stay here!
    [02:29] Karu sits, holding his head with a groan.
    [02:29] Karu Good indeed..
    [02:29] Karu flickers back into his more humanoid form, wiping the blood from his eyes.
    [02:29] Lyni hugs her brother
    [02:29] Lyni You okay?
    [02:30] Karu limbs returns the embrace.
    [02:30] Karu As ok as I can be, sister. Thank you.
    [02:30] Lyni nods
    [02:31] Lyni Go rest, you deserve it after that match~
    [02:31] Karu paces tiredly on to his room, flickering between forms.
    Talon Reid vs. ARMA
    [01:33] =-= Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood ! Quarter-Finals ! ARMA vs. Tailon Reid !”
    [01:39] -->| MrRMA (84b1ec6c@h-BCF2ADF8.unh.edu) has joined #CharmsRP
    [01:39] Shiny YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG
    [01:39] =-= Shiny is now known as Lyni
    [01:39] MrRMA I DON'T CARE!!! I got here anyways, right?
    [01:40] Lyni (:D)
    [01:40] =-= Tailon is now known as Talon_Reid
    [01:40] Karu stretches.
    [01:40] Karu (fighters, tell me when you are prepared. I will begin cycling the introductions.)
    [01:40] Karu rises from his throne with a serious expression as the masses pour in.
    [01:40] Karu Welcome, citizens, visitors!
    [01:41] Karu Today we are gathered to witness battle between ARMA and Talon Reid!
    [01:41] =-= Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood ! Quarter-Finals ! ARMA vs. Talon Reid !”
    [01:41] Karu (Typo fix'd)
    [01:41] Lyni (XD)
    [01:41] Talon_Reid (I guess we're not inviting spectators for this one?)
    [01:41] Karu (Your call, gents.)
    [01:42] MrRMA (It'd be interesting having a match without spectators for once...don't think that's happened in my fights yet...)
    [01:42] Karu (Ah xD)
    [01:43] Karu (Sure.)
    [01:43] Talon_Reid (Then let's play ball)
    [01:43] MrRMA (Oh christ...this is gonna be something fierce...)
    [01:43] Karu (NPC spectators are your call too.)
    [01:43] -->| Cloveria (4a8449b7@h-D0ACCFD4.dhcp.insightbb.com) has joined #CharmsRP
    [01:44] Karu (hm XD)
    [01:44] Karu (If you want them out, I can have them out)
    [01:44] Lyni (wait so is it spectators or not?)
    [01:45] MrRMA (Actually, nah, I take it back. Never had this many actual people watching)
    [01:45] Karu (aw XD)
    [01:46] Talon_Reid (Not much of a promo-er are you? :p)
    [01:46] -->| P_M (chatzilla@918605B1.D2473F10.9BC07D41.IP) has joined #CharmsRP
    [01:46] Karu (It's nearly 2am. I am tired!)
    [01:46] P_M takes a seat
    [01:46] Karu (We will give it four more minutes then I will issue description to spectators.)
    [01:47] =-= YOU are now known as Nioyu
    [01:47] MrRMA (Alright...just what's going down here?)
    [01:48] Nioyu (Ooone moment.)
    [01:48] =-= YOU are now known as Karu
    [01:49] Lyni finds a random seat and sits down
    [01:49] -->| Shocari (Shocari@99C861AF.24E62436.8E48E8EE.IP) has joined #CharmsRP
    [01:49] -->| Crystal (3efd0922@h-98B0CDCC.cable.virginm.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [01:49] Honedge Welcome back, Karu!
    [01:50] Karu Yes, thank you Honedge. )
    [01:50] Karu (The arena is a Colosseum styled place of combat with balcony for moderating bodies to take power. Countless seats, spectators. The arena itself is carved marble flagstones.)
    [01:50] Karu (Take your seats then we may begin at the fighter's mark.)
    [01:50] MrRMA *Michael shuffles his way into the crowd as he looks for a seat
    [01:50] Lyni Michael~!
    [01:50] Lyni waves
    [01:50] Karu leans on the balcony, amplified voice continuing.
    [01:50] Cloveria takes a seat eats and chocolate covered raisnes
    [01:51] MrRMA *Michael waves back, making his way over to Lyni and taking a seat next to her
    [01:51] Karu Will the Steel Brush triumph over a magician's retribution? Only blood will tell!
    [01:51] MrRMA Even if I have no blood in my system...
    [01:51] Karu (Superplay limiter disabled at half time if you so wish it.)
    [01:52] Karu smiles at the ripple of laughter in the crowd.
    [01:52] Karu Then combat shall be the soothsayer, ARMA!
    [01:53] Karu (Fighters ready? Please enter into the arena)
    [01:53] MrRMA So it shall...I only hope to put up enough of a fight for my opponent, as usual
    [01:54] Talon_Reid stands at the center of the arena, yawning.
    [01:54] MrRMA calmly walks into the arena, quickly running a hand over a small crescent mark under his right eye, a recent upgrade courtesy of Meical
    [01:55] Karu witnesses a cheer roaring from the crowd, fans waving both brushes, banners and angel styled merchandise.
    [01:56] Karu Please, back to back.
    [01:57] MrRMA quietly nods and approaches Talon before turning around to face away from him
    [01:57] Karu I will count down and then you will take your ten paces and begin the battle.
    [01:57] Talon_Reid steps into position as well.
    [01:57] Karu If you have any words to exchange, do so now.
    [01:58] Karu throws a hand up, the numbers bursting into existence as water, the next exploding from within the previous.
    [01:58] Karu Five!
    [01:58] Karu Four!
    [01:58] Karu waves, the numbers hovering over the arena.
    [01:58] Karu Three!
    [01:58] Karu Two!
    [01:58] MrRMA Two moderators in a row, hmm? If you're as powerful as Karu was, this will prove quite difficult...
    [01:58] Karu One!
    [01:58] Talon_Reid Wait!
    [01:58] Karu ...Oh!
    [01:58] Karu Arena types.
    [01:58] Karu I do apologise.
    [01:59] Lyni (I QUERIED YOU)
    [01:59] Talon_Reid Yeah that.
    [01:59] MrRMA A bit quick on the draw, huh?
    [01:59] Karu (I know, I apologise. A touch engrossed.)
    [01:59] Lyni facepalms at Karu
    [01:59] Karu It seems to be a theme with these quarter finals, hm?
    [01:59] Karu smiles nervously.
    [01:59] Karu Combatants.
    [01:59] Karu Terrain preference?
    [01:59] Lyni (more goats)
    [02:00] Talon_Reid I'd like a floor of solid iron.
    [02:00] MrRMA It's been a while since I've been in a more modern setting...Toss in a couple skyscrapers in there, would you?
    [02:02] Karu nods, a wave of light passing across marble like sea foam, forging chiselled marble into a flawless iron surface, large sections of it careening upwards as two gargantuan skyscrapers praise the sun. A barrier reaches skyward, becoming transparent, providing a magical peephole through solid matter for the audience to see the combatants without actually altering a thing.
    [02:02] Karu My apologies to you all.
    [02:02] Karu I must be falling somewhat behind myself.
    [02:03] Karu Five!
    [02:03] Karu Four!
    [02:03] Karu Three!
    [02:03] Karu Two!
    [02:03] Karu One!
    [02:03] Karu Begin!
    [02:03] MrRMA Good luck to you, sir. I know I shall be needing it as always
    [02:03] Karu falls back into his throne with a roar of the crowd, no numbers this time.
    [02:04] Lyni cheers from the stands, waving an icey version of a brush~
    [02:04] Lyni (I'm not sorry)
    [02:04] Talon_Reid takes his ten paces and turns to face RMA
    [02:04] MrRMA takes his paces, activating his broom, getting the usual thumbs up from Michael, and turning around to face Talon
    [02:05] Karu (At half time I will flip a coin. Heads, goatmania. Tails, different terrain change.)
    [02:06] MrRMA (Sounds like a deal)
    [02:06] Talon_Reid 's eyes widen, searching for any naturally occuring elements inside RMA's workings.
    [02:06] MrRMA I apologize if my materials are...shall we say...unfitting for you. Perks of being a robot I suppose.
    [02:07] Talon_Reid Synthetics then.
    [02:07] Talon_Reid Fine.
    [02:07] MrRMA Pretty much. Only advantage I can make out for myself at the moment
    [02:09] Talon_Reid summons a sword, wider toward the tip than the handguard, and around the size of a saber. The hilt features a long, sharp spike in place of a pommel, with one end of the cross guard extending into another spike.
    [02:10] MrRMA twirls his broom above him as he sends a charge through it, creating a trail of green electricity in the sky before swinging it behind him and getting in a sparring stance
    [02:13] MrRMA If you wish to make the first move, sir, you're more than welcome, though I shall do so if you so desire.
    [02:14] Talon_Reid stabs his sword into the iron, meeting little resistance, and sending an iron spike rocketing out of the ground near RMA.
    [02:15] MrRMA jumps and rolls away from the spike, immediately retaliating with a barrage of electrically charged pins flying towards Talon
    [02:17] Talon_Reid pulls his sword away, swinging his arm up to create a shield from the iron, which absorbs the needles. He then launches a torrent of fire from behind the iron shield, followed by a small barrage of molten iron.
    [02:22] Talon_Reid (Is he dead?)
    [02:22] Talon_Reid (Did I win already)
    [02:23] MrRMA leans to the side as the torrent of fire passes by him, though he miscalculates the molten iron's range, a small amount landing on his hand, burning through the skin-coloring of his metallic limb. He hastily shakes it away and grasps his hand in minor pain before dashing quickly towards Talon, jumping over him and swinging his broom downwards
    [02:23] MrRMA (Sorry, had to get the wording correctly)
    [02:23] Talon_Reid (How durable is this broom)
    [02:25] Karu (Come now, it is up to the RPer to know how damaged his broom would be from the retaliatory action.)
    [02:25] Talon_Reid slices upward with his sword, intending to cut off the broom's head.
    [02:26] MrRMA (I mean, it's made out of a synthetic metal, a particularly hard one, so, it's not a run of the mill wood broom)
    [02:28] MrRMA 's broom collides directly with the sword as he continues with his forward momentum, twisting around in the sky to face his opponent as he lands, their weapons still interlocked. He gives a quick front kick towards Talon in an attempt to break them apart.
    [02:28] =-= Crystal is now known as ShinyCelebi
    [02:28] Talon_Reid attempts to catch the kick and slam RMA into the ground.
    [02:30] MrRMA allows his kick to be caught, though immediately after, he activates his propulsion system, sending a burst of flames towards Talon
    [02:32] Talon_Reid redirects the flames back toward RMA's chest.
    [02:34] MrRMA falls back onto the ground to avoid the flames, quickly pulling at his left shirt cuff and sending a stream of green electricity towards Talon's face
    [02:35] Talon_Reid unleashes his own lightning to counter RMA's, but suffers some minor burns to the shoulders and chest.
    [02:35] Karu That'll be interesting with an iron arena arena...
    [02:36] Talon_Reid then swings his arm up again, creating a large wave of iron in an attempt to force RMA away.
    [02:37] Karu (I am sorry, but if you could explain how the massive conductive arena didn't weigh in?)
    [02:37] Talon_Reid (He has magical control over electricity)
    [02:38] Karu (And ARMA?)
    [02:38] Talon_Reid (Why would it have any effect except as a direct hit)
    [02:38] MrRMA (ARMA absorbs electrical energy and uses it to continually power himself)
    [02:38] Karu (Reasons taken.)
    [02:38] Karu (Half time, would you like to claim a break?)
    [02:39] Lyni (whoa, already?)
    [02:39] Talon_Reid (Damn, yeah)
    [02:39] Talon_Reid (Let me just go grab a drink, 2 minutes)
    [02:39] Karu (This match had slowstart so yeah xD)
    [02:39] MrRMA (Sorry about that one particular delay there. A lot of words towards the beginning of the fight, and I needed to get in the zone...)
    [02:40] Talon_Reid (back)
    [02:41] MrRMA hastily rolls backward, getting up on his feet and eyeing the skyscraper closest to him. He propels himself upward, towards the midsection of the building and begins climbing it towards the rooftop.
    [02:42] Talon_Reid Hmmm.
    [02:43] Talon_Reid (Oh, are we doing powerplay now?)
    [02:43] MrRMA (That's what I was wondering)
    [02:43] Talon_Reid (I'm always for)
    [02:43] Karu (Neither of you answered me on it >.>; )
    [02:43] Karu !cointoss
    [02:43] Lyni !coin
    [02:43] Honedge tails
    [02:43] Lyni (no goats)
    [02:43] Karu (Aw...)
    [02:44] Talon_Reid (yesss)
    [02:44] Lyni (also added !cointoss to work for Honedge just in case)
    [02:44] Karu (Powerplay votes please from you two.)
    [02:44] Karu (Thank you, Lyn.)
    [02:44] MrRMA (I'll be for it. My powerplay may be just a recently spawned idea, but, I think I could make it work)
    [02:44] Karu (Good good.)
    [02:45] Talon_Reid (Then let's rock)
    [02:45] Talon_Reid Alright.
    [02:45] Karu (WAIT WAIT WAIT)
    [02:45] Talon_Reid (wat)
    [02:45] MrRMA (Hmm?)
    [02:45] Karu clicks his fingers, the skyscrapers twisting and gnarling, screeching. The iron flood begins to move as if waves, molten slag falling in torrents at parts of the sky.
    [02:45] Karu (Go go go)
    [02:46] Talon_Reid Shit!
    [02:46] Talon_Reid solidifies the iron under him back into a floor.
    [02:46] Talon_Reid If we're playing that way.
    [02:46] Karu Haha!
    [02:47] MrRMA slips a bit at the unexpected momentum of the buildings, but manages to hang on, his head covered by his arms as the slag rains down
    [02:47] Karu build it into a great wave, crashing in four posts time to tear down one of the skyscrapers.
    [02:47] Karu (Heads ARMA's, Tails not.)
    [02:47] Talon_Reid sends away his sword and slams his fists together. His eyes begin to glow bright blue, as well as triangular markings just under his eyes and two locks of his hair.
    [02:48] Talon_Reid If that's how we're going to play.
    [02:49] MrRMA (Wait...what about the coin toss?)
    [02:49] Lyni !coin
    [02:49] Honedge tails
    [02:49] MrRMA (oh good)
    [02:49] Talon_Reid launches himself up onto the building RMA is climbing, standing on the vertical surface as if it were a floor. He then leaps forward and attempts to land a heavy punch aimed at RMA's face.
    [02:49] Karu (Aw, I was going to do it on the 4th post all dramatic like.)
    [02:49] Talon_Reid (It's really the least of your worries)
    [02:49] Lyni (sorry)
    [02:51] MrRMA 0x01ACTION watches the adjacent building tumble to the ground, only to see the punch headed straight towards him. He lets go of his grip on the building, falling just enough to avoid having the punch make contact with his face before reaching up and grabbing Talon's arm. He then swiftly pulls himself up and propels himself into the air, landing on the roof. With that, he raises his right hand into the air, palm up towards the sky. Michael lets out a nervo
    [02:51] MrRMA (here we go...)
    [02:52] Talon_Reid frowns, then leaps up to the roof to meet RMA.
    [02:53] Talon_Reid (it cut off at "nerv"
    [02:53] Talon_Reid )
    [02:53] MrRMA (*nervous sigh)
    [02:53] Karu (Beat me to it, Talon.)
    [02:54] MrRMA (Oh, and by the way...uh...before I completely screw this up, since this is a powerplay, can another character have some sort of influence in triggering the ability?)
    [02:54] Karu (Of course. Transformation post.)
    [02:54] Talon_Reid steps forward again, aiming a combo of two body blows, an uppercut, and a hammer blow at RMA.
    [02:54] MrRMA (A'ight, cool)
    [02:55] Talon_Reid (Is transforming a free action or something this isn't an animu)
    [02:56] Karu (Free action, yup.)
    [02:56] Talon_Reid waits for RMA to transform before doing that apparently >:T
    [02:58] Talon_Reid (well do the thing then)
    [02:58] Karu (ARMA come on.)
    [02:58] MrRMA stands firm and takes the first of the punches before a massive stream of electricity showers down on him. Michael is no longer in his seated position, but rather, is now tightly grasping RMA's outstretched hand, the mark on his arm visibly crawling up towards his shoulder before he disappears again.
    [02:58] MrRMA Suddenly, the power in the remaining skyscraper goes out and a neon-green aura can be seen surrounding RMA. He takes off his glasses as a voice that sounds very similar to Michael's says "hyper mode engaged"
    [02:59] Talon_Reid Oh, fun.
    [02:59] MrRMA sends a single punch with massive velocity towards Talon
    [02:59] Lyni (that took like ten minutes gdi)
    [03:00] Talon_Reid deflects the force of the punch away from himself and aims his own at RMA
    [03:01] Lyni freaks out when Michael is suddenly teleported into the field D:
    [03:01] Karu Intriguing.
    [03:01] MrRMA grabs at the retaliating punch with his other hand before sending a backfist towards Talon's chest
    [03:02] Talon_Reid is grabbed, but jumps up and over RMA in order to avoid his attack, then attempts to swing him over his head and slam him into the roof.
    [03:03] Karu (Ooft, time is almost up. I will prompt you when we need final posts.)
    [03:03] Talon_Reid Time to end this.
    [03:03] MrRMA is flung into the air, but, as he is right above Talon's head, he sends a large green bolt of electricity towards Talon
    [03:04] Talon_Reid blasts lightning straight up from his entire body, again taking some damage, which quickly begins healing up.
    [03:04] Talon_Reid Let me show you the strength of the earth.
    [03:05] MrRMA absorbs the lightning before quickly holding his hand out, his broom materializing in his grasp
    [03:05] MrRMA I'm sure it is a thrilling sight to see
    [03:06] Talon_Reid (Wait is RMA still being held up above Talon's head)
    [03:06] Talon_Reid (Or did he land)
    [03:06] Talon_Reid (It's unclear)
    [03:06] Karu (Final Four Posts after clarification.)
    [03:06] MrRMA (He landed after absorbing the lighting)
    [03:07] MrRMA (*lightning)
    [03:07] Talon_Reid (mkay)
    [03:09] Talon_Reid unleashes a brutal combo, starting with a quick right cross, followed by an elbow aimed at the chest, a knee to the stomach, then pulls his leg back for a powerful side kick, finally spinning around into a roundhouse kick, continuing the spin until he is in a standing position, and finishing with a massive burst of fire.
    [03:10] Talon_Reid (All of those are "aimed at" I just didn't want to fuck up the prose)
    [03:10] Karu (Good solid call.)
    [03:10] Karu (Your move, ARMA.
    [03:10] Karu )
    [03:12] Talon_Reid (I think that's my favorite combo I've ever pulled off)
    [03:12] MrRMA tightly grasps his broom as he analyzes his opponent's body movements, parrying the cross, blocking the elbow strike with his forearm, slamming his broom onto the approaching knee, countering the side kick with his own, using his arms to hold back the spinning roundhouse kick before sending a blast of energy to strike the fire
    [03:13] Talon_Reid (awww)
    [03:13] Talon_Reid (Now I have to do something even cooler)
    [03:13] Talon_Reid Wow.
    [03:13] Talon_Reid Not bad.
    [03:13] Karu (Logic path suggests things. Let's see the outcome.)
    [03:13] Karu (Also nice retaliation.)
    [03:13] MrRMA Thank you. That was an awe-inspiring combination of attacks.
    [03:14] Karu (Yes talking is a free action, this isn't DBZ. Murderise each other in a final strike type way >.>)
    [03:14] Karu (AKA I am so fucking tired, please XD)
    [03:14] Lyni (*pats Karu-nii*)
    [03:15] MrRMA (Right, sorry << We won't keep you much longer)
    [03:15] Karu (Not your fault, no worries.)
    [03:15] Talon_Reid does a twirling step around to RMA's side, summoning and striking with, in quick succession, an enormous warhammer, an equally large axe, and a spear before finishing with a four strike combo from his sword.
    [03:15] Karu (I'd have had imouto moderate if not for rules against impartial moderating.)
    [03:15] Lyni (<<)
    [03:16] Karu (Subconscious factors.)
    [03:16] Lyni (understandable.)
    [03:16] Karu (And then if it unbalances because you consciously try to fight things.)
    [03:16] Karu (Blah blah blah, psycho/sociology.)
    [03:16] Lyni (just get on with it XD)
    [03:18] Karu (Last post!)
    [03:18] Karu (Goats? Goats.)
    [03:18] Karu materialises a rain of goats.
    [03:18] Lyni (gosh darn it)
    [03:19] Talon_Reid (cmon RMA)
    [03:19] MrRMA removes his sunglasses, though in this form, he is able to refrain from immediately releasing his blast as he rolls underneath the path of the warhammer, parrying the axe and slamming the spear into the ground with his broom. He jumps into the air, looking down at Talon, letting out a small bleat before sending a gargantuan blast of green light down onto the entire rooftop.
    [03:19] Talon_Reid Son of a bitch.
    [03:20] MrRMA (you said you wanted goats? XD)
    [03:20] Lyni (done with everyone and your goats)
    [03:20] Karu (Wtf bleat XD)
    [03:20] Karu turns the skyscrapers into goats!
    [03:20] Talon_Reid makes a strange sign with his hand, pointing it up at RMA, and unleashes his own blast of pure magic.
    [03:21] MrRMA (Wait a sec...I thought mine was the last post...or was I mistaken?)
    [03:21] Karu (You are not.)
    [03:21] Karu (If you wish for an official ruling, state so.)
    [03:21] ShinyCelebi (So I can change my name?)
    [03:21] Karu (Yeah.)
    [03:21] Talon_Reid (So I'm just screwed because RMA happened to attack last?)
    [03:21] ShinyCelebi (Tubular ♥)
    [03:22] MrRMA (Not quite. There's a lot of the rest of the fight to judge ^^)
    [03:22] =-= ShinyCelebi is now known as Crystal
    [03:22] Karu (Nope!)
    [03:22] Karu (Call for an official ruling and a lot more than just the end result factors in.)
    [03:22] Lyni (isn't judging based on more than just final attacks anyways? :3)
    [03:22] Talon_Reid (fine hold on, redact my last counter)
    [03:23] Karu (Your extra post would have been called for anyway to level the field.)
    [03:23] Talon_Reid (Oh, ok then)
    [03:23] Talon_Reid (that leaves us pretty much even)
    [03:23] Karu (otherwise as stated, kablewie.)
    [03:23] MrRMA (Yeah, seems like it)
    [03:23] Talon_Reid (So I guess there should be an official ruling)
    [03:23] MrRMA (Sounds good to me)
    [03:24] Talon_Reid (Shiny isn't allowed to weigh in >:C)
    [03:24] Karu (Excellent.)
    [03:24] Karu (Of course she isn't, that's why I'm in the throne.)
    [03:24] Lyni (Of course. I'm only spectating this time.)
    [03:24] Talon_Reid (I was kidding but ok)
    [03:25] Karu rises from the throne, resetting the arena and restoring fighters.
    [03:25] Karu (I'm not, unfortunately XD)
    [03:25] Karu (Please grant me ten minutes.)
    [03:25] Lyni (I already talked to Karu about it before the match, anyways XD)
    [03:28] Talon_Reid (Are you guys still Skyping, might hop on now)
    [03:28] Lyni yeah we are
    [03:28] Lyni *()
    [03:29] Lyni (It's mostly Stel narrating)
    [03:31] P_M (Shit you guys have Stel on!)
    [03:31] P_M lements not having a working skype
    [03:32] Lyni (pats and hugs)
    [03:32] Talon_Reid (This is the longest ten minutes ever)
    [03:33] Karu Combatants! Spectators! Thank you for joining us today. At the end of this fierce battle I can finally tell you! Our winner is...
    [03:33] Karu rises, stepping forward and leaning onto the balcony.
    [03:33] Talon_Reid (you son of a bitch)
    [03:34] Lyni awaits with baited breath
    [03:34] Karu ...With demonstration of superior tactics, with opponent not far behind...
    [03:34] Karu smiles, the barrier falling.
    [03:34] Lyni (gosh darn it Karu)
    [03:34] Karu (I did say ten~)
    [03:34] MrRMA (Oh god...you tease...)
    [03:34] Karu The one!
    [03:34] Talon_Reid (hate)
    [03:34] Lyni (GO SLEEP)
    [03:34] Karu raises and arm, orb forming.
    [03:34] Karu The only!
    [03:35] Lyni (DONE WITH YOU)
    [03:35] Karu Mage of Retribution, Talon Reid!
    [03:35] MrRMA (Oh I saw this one coming...Just wasn't into it today |D. Still that was fun all the same~)
    [03:35] Talon_Reid (yassss)
    [03:35] P_M claps for the fighters
    [03:35] Lyni claps, a little crestfallen
    [03:35] Karu tosses the orb in an arc across the arena, detonating in a celebratory smattering of lights.
    [03:35] MrRMA (Goddamit...having to fight in all these got me screwed in the end...)
    [03:35] Talon_Reid smiles.
    [03:36] Karu You still fought remarkably well, ARMA.
    [03:36] Talon_Reid You fought well.
    [03:36] Karu sits back in his throne, partaking of a snack before leaning to rest chin in palm and doze off.
    [03:36] MrRMA lets out a light sigh, Michael reappearing next to him, a little more upset by comparison
    [03:36] Crystal throws confetti
    [03:37] MrRMA Obviously, that upgrade wasn't enough...Congrats Talon...you fought as well as I expected
    [03:37] Lyni jumps onto a cloud and flies up to Arma and Michael, patting the bot before hugging Michael
    [03:37] Lyni it was a fun match to watch~
    [03:38] MrRMA *Michael: It was my fault in the end...I didn't pull my own weight back there...
    [03:38] Karu devours another fruit as spectators leave, many offering heartfelt smiles and glances to ARMA on the way out.
    [03:39] Karu (Anyone want some extra plot, please request so now so I know to make time during the week.)
    [03:39] MrRMA Don't try and shift the blame...now if you'll excuse me, I need to recharge...
    [03:40] Lyni It wasn't your fault~
    [03:40] Talon_Reid disappears.
    [03:40] Lyni (Lyn is hogging the spotlight. I'm not letting her RP for a while)
    [03:40] =-= Talon_Reid is now known as Tailon
    [03:41] MrRMA (I wouldn't mind being apart of one of those again. Considering the whole inclusion of other robots and such, I think it'd only be appropriate~)
    [03:41] Lyni (She's appeared in the last 7 logs and stuff, and I'm also in a creativity block XD)
    [03:41] Karu (I hope tuesday or Wednesday is good for you.)
    [03:41] MrRMA (Seriously though, a free pass would be nice to have someday like the others <<...kidding, kidding...kinda)
    [03:42] Karu (Well when do you think you're in for one ReeM? XD)
    [03:42] MrRMA (This kinda indicates it, I should think. Delays, unsure movements, I was a mess |D)
    [03:42] Karu (When drawing schedules I first measure who has fought who, who has had a free pass and why.)
    [03:43] Karu (Any final RP interactions, please hurry them along.)
    [03:43] Karu (I apologise for the rush, I simply need to get things over with.)
    [03:43] Lyni waves at everyone and leaves to her chambers, flopping onto bed
    [03:43] MrRMA (But in any case, if there's some time to schedule an interaction involving Toru's recent new charrie, that'd be nice)
    [03:43] Lyni (emphasis on cannot RP)
    [03:44] MrRMA walks out of the stadium with a light wave, Michael following suit, hands in his pockets as he shuffles away. They'd likely get over it tomorrow, but, a first loss was always difficult to stomach
    [03:44] Karu (Oh, more than you know~)
    [03:45] Karu (You two will have such fun next interaction.)
    Bonus Round ! Lyni versus Thomas
    [02:36] =-= Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood ! Bonus Round ! Lyni vs. Thomas”
    [02:36] Michael makes his way towards a spot near the front of the stands, alone this time around
    [02:36] Karu wakes up with a sudden start in his throne upon the balcony, becoming dimly aware the time has come for the newbie to step up to the challenge.
    [02:36] Lyni flies into the arena on her cloud, excitement making it drop a trail of snow as she approaches~
    [02:37] Dinova spots michael and waves, sitting next to him
    [02:37] Thomas enters the arena from the opening on the left side, looking pale but determined
    [02:37] Michael waves back as Dinova approaches, turning and watching with a grin as Lyni makes her unique sort of entrance
    [02:37] Crys wanders into the stands, her green eyes scanning over them for a good spot to view the fight. Finding one that seemed suitable, she walked over to her desired location and sits down to wait in suspence
    [02:39] StellarWind is not even sure how his presence on THIS particular plane of existence manifest itself, before poofing into some location on the stands in a flash of light with a really un-enthusiastic *Dwayne.* sound effect. He's not quite sure why.
    [02:39] Tailon (The Rock is the best sound effect)
    [02:40] Lyni smiles back at Michael and flies over to Thomas, patting him on the shoulder
    [02:40] =-= Tailon is now known as Talon_Reid
    [02:40] Karu wipes the grogginess from himself with a bite into a succulent fruit, pacing up to the edge of the balcony, surveying the turn out.
    [02:40] Lyni You'll be fine~ ♥
    [02:40] Thomas nods
    [02:40] Talon_Reid has overtaken one of the boxes, and is having an enormous amount of food brought in on a regular basis.
    [02:40] Thomas Good luck!
    [02:41] Thomas offers his hand to shake to Lyni
    [02:42] Lyni shakes the hand, grinning
    [02:42] Karu speaks in amplified voice, townspeople filtering into the stands of the colosseum styled arena. The barrier flickers into existence like glass, protecting spectators.
    [02:42] Karu Ladies and gentlemen!
    [02:42] Karu Welcome to a special round for the latest riftwalker, Thomas!
    [02:42] Crys gives a cheer of encouragement
    [02:43] Thomas waves to the crowd with one hand
    [02:43] Karu Our little rookie has been chosen to fight against area specialist and host with the most... Lyni!
    [02:43] Karu observes a cheer from the townspeople for both, a thundering of applause.
    [02:43] Karu Combatants, arena preferences!
    [02:43] Lyni Something fun, like, um, origami stars!
    [02:43] Karu (Goat rule applied at start, half time, final stretch. Heads is goats.)
    [02:44] Lyni (GOSH DARN IT SHO)
    [02:44] Michael claps his hands with a light cheer, though he briefly stops to put a hand over his left eye, cringing a bit in irritation before returning to the applause
    [02:45] Thomas How about something with metal?
    [02:45] Thomas (I really blanked out, could not think of anything actually fun)
    [02:45] Karu (That's my job, no worries.)
    [02:46] Karu (First thing's first...)
    [02:46] Karu !coin
    [02:46] Honedge heads
    [02:46] Karu ()
    [02:46] Michael (Oh god...)
    [02:46] Lyni (darn it)
    [02:46] Michael (Have a bleating good time with that XD)
    [02:46] Lyni glances at Michael, seeing the sudden movement
    [02:46] Thomas (What is this goat rule)
    [02:47] Thomas (?)
    [02:47] Lyni (It's Sho's fault.)
    [02:47] <--| Carmen has left #CharmsRP
    [02:48] Lyni (Basically, during the first fight of the quarter finals we asked what arena preferences they had. Sho suggested goats, Karu agreed, and now this.)
    [02:48] Crys silently observes the others with her in the stands, a glimmer of curiosity showing in her eyes as they land on Michael. Taking a few moments to pause, the bluenette redirected her attention to the scene in front of them.
    [02:48] Michael takes notice of Lyni's glance, hastily waving her off to let her know it wasn't a big deal.
    [02:48] Thomas (So...our arena is goats?)
    [02:48] Karu passes a hand through the air as if over some invisible wave, the carved marble flagstones shifting into steel, space craft of varying sizes crashing into the arena. The barrier provides magnification for those on the other side of it and vision through solid objects to see combatants. Origami stars burst into the air in the dozens in varied sizes, freezing suspended. From the crafts, herds...
    [02:48] Karu ...of goats paces forth bleating the call of Sho.
    [02:49] Karu *pace )
    [02:49] Crys (xD)
    [02:49] StellarWind raises five orbital eyebrows, each with their own HP bar, then proceeds to fold them back into whatever pocket dimension he stores them in usually.
    [02:49] Lyni (done)
    [02:50] Karu (you love it, Stel XD)
    [02:50] Michael (So, that's what...the 50th time you've been done now?)
    [02:50] Lyni (<<)
    [02:50] StellarWind (Shiny turns Being Done into an art form.)
    [02:50] Lyni (let's get on with it~)
    [02:51] Karu Back to back, combatants!
    [02:51] Thomas (I'm loving this arena already >:3)
    [02:51] Lyni turns around and backs up against Thomas
    [02:52] Thomas approaches the center, observing his surroundings. He turns and backs up until he makes contact with Lyni.
    [02:52] Karu (I can't wait for DS to enter this universe so we can discover dubstep as power.)
    [02:52] Lyni (omg that would be so great XD)
    [02:52] Thomas (I can't wait)
    [02:52] Thomas (;) )
    [02:52] Karu Ten paces for three meter distance on my mark!
    [02:53] Karu (Fighters, ready?)
    [02:53] Lyni (been ready!)
    [02:53] Thomas (Ready as I'll ever be!)
    [02:53] Karu Ten!
    [02:53] Karu Nine!
    [02:53] Karu Eight!
    [02:53] Karu Seven!
    [02:53] Karu Six!
    [02:53] Karu Five!
    [02:53] Karu Four!
    [02:53] Karu Three!
    [02:53] Karu Two!
    [02:53] Karu One!
    [02:53] StellarWind proceeds to sprout a small desk and two more heads and Tri-head-desks at the notion of dubstep power. Then proceeds to observe the madness unfold. And Karu thinking he's a narrator.
    [02:53] Karu Begin!
    [02:54] Karu falls back into his coral throne.
    [02:54] Crys gives a flirty wave in Stels general direction.
    [02:54] Lyni takes the ten steps forward, and turns around towards Thomas in a defensive position~
    [02:54] Karu (One hour time limit from this point. Best of luck.)
    [02:55] Lyni (He's moderating the fight with Tai I think, Stel~ so of course he's a narrator ;D)
    [02:55] Thomas holds up a hand cloaked in flames and blows. Three vaguely humanoid figures made entirely of fire appear and surround him, drawing blades made of flames and smoke. He draws his knives and charges, and the figures follow.
    [02:56] Karu (If Tailon is up to it we'll confer on the result.)
    [02:56] Karu eases himself into a more comfortable position, eating the halfway fruit of his basket and crossing his legs.
    [02:56] Michael (Guess now you don't have to worry about bias? XD)
    [02:57] Karu (Correct XD)
    [02:57] Karu (Stel can also enter into the judging process if he wishes.)
    [02:57] StellarWind (I mean more in the sense of like... not narrator. More like... ANNOUNCER is the word i was looking for)
    [02:57] Lyni creates a wall of water in front of her, intending to intercept Thomas for charging towards her so rashly. As he approaches, several icicles shoot out from the wall towards him
    [02:57] StellarWind (I'm picturing him with this... Monster Truck Madness kind of voice)
    [02:57] Karu ( I am an announcer xD)
    [02:57] StellarWind (RP BATTLES! ONLY THIS SUNDAY SUNDAY SOMEDAY!)
    [02:58] Michael (Oh god, other people played that game)
    [02:58] Karu (XD)
    [02:58] Lyni (quiet I need to concentrate)
    [02:58] StellarWind proceeds to observe the rest of hte nonsense in silence. and consume black licorice or something. I don't even.
    [02:59] Karu (Consume people if you like. Plenty of NPCs to go around.)
    [03:00] Lyni (oh gosh XD)
    [03:00] Michael (Like we need more murderous freaks...<<)
    [03:00] StellarWind (You don't know where they've been!)
    [03:00] Karu (telling me your organs can't handle it?)
    [03:00] Thomas stops, sending the figures of fire ahead. They absorb the icicles, turning them into small puddles of water. They all slash through the wall of water, destroying them selves in the process. Thomas sends a few jets of flame through the opening, then creates a shield out of fire and waits.
    [03:01] StellarWind (Nah, but I don't eat junk food.)
    [03:01] Thomas (*themselves)
    [03:01] Michael (You don't wanna see what psycho-shit I'll start writing about if it gets any more insane...that nightmare thing was just scraping the iceberg)
    [03:02] Karu (Easy on cramming too much into just one post, Riftwalker.)
    [03:03] Karu (I'd have saved the shield for next post.)
    [03:03] StellarWind (Riftwalker evolves into Crackdancer at level gog knows what.
    [03:04] StellarWind (I've got it all figured out now.)
    [03:04] Thomas (Yes, I see my mistake with that now. :p)
    [03:04] Lyni douses the flames with a torrent of water, before the water materializes into a large water gun. She aims the gun at towards Thomas, and, after building up the pressure in the chamber of the gun, shoots a stream of water similar in power to that of a firehose
    [03:08] Thomas gets knocked back by the water, the shield taking the brunt of the attack before dissolving. He places his hands on the metal floor, heating it up to scorching temperatures.
    [03:09] Karu (Note: Arena is only heated for four meters around Thomas for balancing. Please be mindful of such things.)
    [03:10] Lyni (but isn't metal very conductive of heat anyways?)
    [03:10] Karu (Yep, but that is a LOT of metal and spaceships to head up in one minute to high temp.)
    [03:10] Karu *heat
    [03:10] Lyni (fair enough.)
    [03:11] Karu (One minute, I mean one move.)
    [03:11] Thomas (Ok. Although, I did not heat up the spaceships, but I see your point with the distance)
    [03:11] Thomas (Or intend to, anyway)
    [03:11] Karu (four meters is just my goto range without any defined. Do please continue.)
    [03:12] Thomas (Do I do something else, or does Lyni get to act now?)
    [03:12] Lyni (You can act if you want. I'm still writing up my post, though.)
    [03:13] Karu (I'd have said Lyn's turn, but if Lyn is willing to let you act, take it.)
    [03:14] Thomas realizes that the heat did not travel far enough, then pulls out his bow. Notching an arrow, he sets it ablaze with a few words and fires it at her feet.
    [03:15] Lyni frowns but jumps onto her cloud when she feels the slightest change in temperature around her, avoiding the arrow before flying over towards Thomas. Forming a large bucket from ice and filling it with water, she throws the contents of the bucket towards her opponent in an attempt to cool the area off
    [03:15] StellarWind observes the pixellated "It's not very effective..." captions materializing on the HUD of his oculars as if this was some kind of multi-million turn-based RPG franchise.
    [03:18] Karu (xD Nice)
    [03:19] Thomas rolls to the left, avoiding the water, and fires three glowing arrows near Lyni that explode in the air.
    [03:21] Lyni watches the bucket shatter against the floor before the pieces rise up and attack Thomas from the back as she washes the arrows away with a small wave
    [03:25] Karu (Half time. Goat variance. Tails yes, heads no.)
    [03:25] Karu !coin
    [03:25] Honedge heads
    [03:25] Karu (Lucky.)
    [03:25] Lyni (haha)
    [03:25] Lyni (:p)
    [03:25] Thomas steps away and leaves an image of himself to take the pieces of ice, then unleashes ribbons of fire that circle around Lyni and close in to ensnare her, then follows it up with two ordinary arrows.
    [03:26] Michael (Don't push your luck, Shiny...he'll find something else)
    [03:26] Karu (Oh yes I will, I look forward to fifteen minutes' time.)
    [03:26] Thomas (Maybe the origami stars will attack us XD)
    [03:26] StellarWind (if any of them didn't catch fire yet...)
    [03:26] Lyni (pretty sure some already dissolved from the water)
    [03:26] Lyni (or something)
    [03:27] StellarWind (This is sort of the biggest dodge/block off i've seen in my entire goddamn life. It would look gorgeous animated. It would also take about a minute animated.)
    [03:27] Lyni (yep)
    [03:27] StellarWind (as opposed to ten minutes while people attempt to figure out just what the christing fuck they're actually doing. XD)
    [03:28] [ERROR] Connection to irc://chat.pkmn.im/ (irc://chat.pkmn.im/) reset. [Help]
    [03:28] -->| YOU (Karu_Zwei) have joined #CharmsRP
    [03:28] =-= Topic for #CharmsRP is “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood ! Bonus Round ! Lyni vs. Thomas”
    [03:28] =-= Topic for #CharmsRP was set by Karu on 12 November 2013 02:36:17
    [03:28] Lyni (and waiting game happens)
    [03:28] Honedge Welcome back, Karu!
    [03:28] =-= YOU are now known as Karu
    [03:28] NickServ This nickname is registered and protected. If it is your
    [03:28] NickServ nick, type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password. Otherwise,
    [03:28] NickServ please choose a different nick.
    [03:28] Karu (Apologies.)
    [03:28] NickServ Password accepted - you are now recognized.
    [03:28] =-= User mode for Karu is now +r
    [03:28] =-= Mode #CharmsRP +qo Karu Karu by ChanServ
    [03:28] [WARNING] Extra parameters “3” ignored.
    [03:29] [INFO] You are no longer marked as away.
    [03:29] Karu (Any posts made please repost.)
    [03:29] Karu (In my absence, that is.)
    [03:29] Thomas (It's fine.)
    [03:29] StellarWind (About nothing happened except me making snarky remarks.)
    [03:29] Karu (Cool)
    [03:30] StellarWind (Because that's what Stels do!)
    [03:30] Lyni summons a large, bubble-like water barrier around her which puts out the ribbons of fire. As the fire's extinquished, the barrier turns into several ribbons of water and ice which aim towards Thomas' limbs
    [03:30] StellarWind (Quick! AIM FOR THE HORN!)
    [03:30] StellarWind (... Sorry, couldn't resist)
    [03:31] Lyni (Ugh, roommate please STOP BOTHERING ME.)
    [03:31] Thomas (And, I assume, knocks away the arrows?)
    [03:31] Lyni (shit)
    [03:31] Lyni takes the hit from the arrows though due to her stupidity
    [03:32] Michael (Well if you want to put it that way...)
    [03:32] Karu peers down worriedly, finishing his fruit.
    [03:32] Lyni (I'm sorry if my posts take forever, she keeps talking to me and ruining my concentration.)
    [03:33] Thomas engulfs himself in flames, willing them to burn hotter and hotter, which turn the ribbons into steam. He then causes them to burn as bright as possible, causing a flash of blinding light.]
    [03:33] Thomas (* without random bracket)
    [03:34] StellarWind morphs a pair of sunglasses.
    [03:34] StellarWind (FLASHING!)
    [03:34] StellarWind also apparently morphs into Nigel Thornberry?
    [03:34] Karu (XD)
    [03:34] Michael (Good god these fights get a whole lot different with Stel in the crowd |D)
    [03:34] Thomas (And I hope I have lowered Lyni's accuracy?)
    [03:35] StellarWind (Believe me, I have a LOT more where this came from. I just don't want to break the flow of action.. or lack thereof... too much by making a sarcastic play-by-play commentary XD)
    [03:36] Karu (Aye, average post time is a bit low for this matchit happens.)
    [03:36] Lyni averts her eyes as she feels the flames burn brighter and summons several mirrors of ice in a parabolic fashion around Thomas, redirecting the light towards the focus point.
    [03:36] StellarWind (well yeah. Shiny is getting eaten by Recorderoomates)
    [03:36] Dinova (No offense to Shiny and zek, but stel's kind of stealing the show XD)
    [03:36] Lyni (THE STUPID KID KEEPS ASKING ME TO HOLD HER GRAPESEED OIL AS SHE OILS HERSELF UP)
    [03:36] Lyni (GOSH DARN IT)
    [03:37] Karu (XD)
    [03:37] Lyni (I HAVE A ROLEPLAY TO FINISH YOU INCONSIDERATE PIECE OF FHJLDFDVHJDSV)
    [03:37] Crys (Says the 12 year old)
    [03:37] Lyni (excuse me)
    [03:37] Michael (I can see this playing out almost perfectly XD)
    [03:37] StellarWind (Oh Ja.)
    [03:37] Crys (Sorry - I couldnt resist)
    [03:37] Karu (Oh myyyyyy)
    [03:38] Karu (Make yer move, Thomas.)
    [03:38] Lyni (also in case it wasn't clear I meant for the focus point to be Thomas)
    [03:38] StellarWind (In the immortal words of a certain cervid lawyer, SHOW ME YER MOOSE!)
    [03:39] Karu (Moose toss.)
    [03:39] Thomas keeps his eyes shut as the light from the fire suddenly intensifies. He dials down the brightness, before willing the flames to give off a lot of smoke. He then withdraws into it, creating an image of himself as he goes.
    [03:39] Karu !coin
    [03:39] Honedge tails
    [03:39] Karu (...)
    [03:39] Karu (Calling heads on the next toss. XD)
    [03:39] Karu !coin
    [03:39] Honedge heads
    [03:39] Lyni (HAHAHAHA)
    [03:40] Karu summons a horde of rampaging mooses, all ablaze with hellfire. The space goats responds by crystallising and charging in stampede retaliation.
    [03:40] Lyni (beautiful)
    [03:40] Karu (Fifteen mins until final posts.)
    [03:40] StellarWind ... Welp, THAT escalated quickly.
    [03:40] Lyni (somebody has to draw that now)
    [03:41] Lyni (brb moving. Roommate is serenading me and I can't concentrate AT ALL)
    [03:41] Crys (Get to it, Stel)
    [03:41] StellarWind (Too artblock'd)
    [03:41] StellarWind (I've been in a musical state of my creative flux in the past few days)
    [03:42] Lyni (I can still hear her. Calling a 5 minute break as I move to the next room.)
    [03:42] StellarWind (.... First she oils herself up, then she sings to you...)
    [03:42] Talon_Reid (Wait who was oiling themselves up and also what the fuck why)
    [03:42] StellarWind (Is this some complex mating ritual? O_o)
    [03:42] Michael (I'll kill her!!)
    [03:43] Karu (release the wild ReeM!)
    [03:43] Thomas (I'm trying so hard to get you off that damn cloud! XD)
    [03:43] StellarWind (As long as no application of recorders where applicable is involved...)
    [03:45] Lyni (BRB)
    [03:46] Karu (You have until the turn of the hour, combatants.)
    [03:47] |<-- Honedge has left chat.pkmn.im (Connection reset by peer)
    [03:47] Michael (Shiny just skyped me. Her computer is "spazzing out" as she says, and she needs to restart)
    [03:47] StellarWind stretches, extending various blade appendages then retracting them after stretching those as well. Perhaps it is the effect of the barrier, but he cannot help but feel as though the battle takes place in slow motion. His thought is interrupted by a floating sword exploding.
    [03:47] |<-- Lyni has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: /人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\)
    [03:48] Karu (Stel I am glad you came along for this roundThe wit is appreciated.)
    [03:49] StellarWind (Rule #982337402938 of dealing with Stels: expect the snarkexpected. XD)
    [03:50] Michael (A good read, that rulebook. Rules #4999-6004 were particularly useful)
    [03:52] Talon_Reid (And of course Rule 9001)
    [03:52] Karu (XD)
    [03:53] -->| Lyn (Violyni@h-14B68352.public.utexas.edu) has joined #CharmsRP
    [03:53] =-= Mode #CharmsRP +o Lyn by ChanServ
    [03:53] StellarWind shrugs, pondering assorted elements of the battle. Primarily hydrogen. He's running out, remember.
    [03:53] Lyn (can't finish)
    [03:53] Lyn (laptop spazzing)
    [03:53] Karu (Can you squeeze final posts?)
    [03:53] Michael (The reboot didn't work?)
    [03:54] Thomas (Should I repost my last action?)
    [03:54] Lyn (barely can type)
    [03:54] Lyn (apologies)
    [03:54] StellarWind observes the form of one of the combatants fizzle out, as if her connection to this plane of existence has been spontaneously commandeered by the spirit of Kanye West, telling her that he's happy for her and going to let her finish, but it's the spazziest of all time.
    [03:54] Talon_Reid (Worst. Fight. Ever)
    [03:55] Lyn (ty)
    [03:55] Karu (xD)
    [03:55] Thomas (I know XD)
    [03:55] Karu Thomas wins!
    [03:55] Karu ..Go figure...
    [03:55] Crys (Stel. Webpoints for you.)
    [03:55] StellarWind CONNECTIONALITY
    [03:55] Karu Apologies, ladies and gents!
    [03:55] StellarWind or rather
    [03:55] StellarWind Laptopality?
    [03:55] Karu applauds, the crowd cheering half confusedly
    [03:55] Michael (Well that seems a bit unfair by all accounts...Oh well...)
    [03:56] Karu (No impact on score. This was external.)
    [03:56] Dinova (This was an... interesting battle)
    [03:56] Karu (It happens, imouto. No worries.)
    [03:56] Michael stands there rather dumbfounded, unsure if he's concerned, infuriated or both...
    [03:56] Lyn (mouse hops all over screen)
    [03:56] Lyn (tries to scroll randomly idk why)
    [03:56] Lyn (I know it's the touchpad's fault but I can't seem to turn it off...)
    [03:57] StellarWind shrugs. Typical, really. The one time he feels like spontaneously materializing in a new possibly interesting realm, technology gets in the way. But then, what else is new?
    [03:57] Thomas looks around, then down at the ground, deep in thought
    [03:57] Karu (Please conduct any endfight conversation you would like.)
    [03:57] Karu leaps down to meet Tom.
    [03:57] StellarWind (Translation for the thinking impaired: Insert Witty Tagline Here.)
    [03:58] Karu Congratulations, before Lyn was reclaimed by the rift you fought well.
    [03:58] Thomas Thank you. Will she be alright?
    [03:58] Michael doesn't even bother to say anything, turning around and leaving the arena. Though concern for Lyn was one reason, the fact that his eye was wigging out on him again was the main issue...
    [03:59] Karu She will.
    [03:59] Karu Once the rift is traversed to reach this world, it becomes far easier.
    [03:59] Crys watches the mysterious figure take his leave, wondering whether to follow after him but decides against it. She was more intrigued as to how her favourite fighter lost.
    [04:00] StellarWind stretches, extending a scanner tendril and embedding it in the ground around the seat, analyzing the infrastructure of the realm around him. Composition: 55% DODGE, 45% Deus Ex Machina, 0% Sense.
    [04:00] Thomas Ah, well. That's a shame, too. I wanted to keep going. This...this is not a victory, it wasn't even fair.
    [04:00] Thomas looks down at the ground
    [04:00] Lyn (fav aw im honored)
    [04:01] |<-- Dinova has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: Page closed)
    [04:01] Karu Perceive it as you will
    [04:02] Karu You are the last standing.
    [04:02] Thomas Ok. So...what now?
    [04:02] Karu You are welcome to a residential room in the colosseum, courtesy of the realm.
    [04:03] Karu Or of course, you can seek your own accommodation.
    [04:03] Karu Either way, be well and ready.
    [04:03] Karu paces off to his room.
    [04:03] =-= Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | No Current Event”
     
    #26 Atma, Nov 8, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 22, 2013
  26. Sooooo, I won't be participating in rp anymore
     
  27. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    Not a problem. Thank you for informing us and thank you for participating! You were an excellent combatant.
     
  28. bye and thanks for the understanding
     
  29. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    You are most welcome whenever you wish to return!
     
  30. Shiny Lyni

    Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

    Title: Data Corruption

    Characters Involved:
    Mr.RMA - Michael Tourniquet, ARMA
    Karu - Karu L. Pop, Nioyu Enfrale
    Shiny Eevee - Lyni Sorrel

    End Summary: After their fight with Talon in the quarter finals, Michael and ARMA end up suffering the repercussions of using ARMA's new upgrade without testing it first, sending them into a nightmarish frenzy that will take the stuff of nightmares herself to bring under control.

    (summary courtesy of @Mr.RMA because I can't write at the moment)

    [20:23] * Karu changes topic to 'Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Data Corruption'
    [20:37] * Michael is taking a regular sort of stroll through the stadium grounds, waving to a few passersby who happened to notice him thanks to his participation in his last match. Though some offered their condolences due to the defeat, many were just intrigued to see the identical-looking creator of one of the more fairly successful competitors. He was happy for the sudden attention, but, his eye continued to bother him...
    [20:37] <Michael> It didn't help when the irritation grew to legitimate pain, causing michael to break away from the crowd and seek out a more quiet, empty location. He eventually found an unoccupied room, initally curious about what its use was for, but the electric shocks now, causing excruciating pain, forced him to just seek out a place to sit...
    [20:37] <~Karu> (Ah, this part..)
    [20:38] <Michael> He quickly moved towards a chair near the corner of the room and slouched into it, his left hand now firmly covering his eye...something was wrong here...
    [20:38] * ~Karu espied one of the proverbial prize fighters straying away from the arena's main ground and off towards one of the closed reception areas. How bizarre. Rising from his throne to lean onto his balcony as the figure left his view, Karu pondered an appropriate course of action.
    [20:40] <Michael> Agh...dammit...why is it suddenly hurting so much? ACH!...Shit...this isn't good at all.
    [20:40] * ~Karu skitters down and to the reception, leaning in and calling out.
    [20:40] <~Karu> Michael, are you here?
    [20:44] * Michael looks up at the sound of someone calling his name, eventually noticing Karu poking in. He waves over to him with his free hand, horribly failing at attempting to hide the pain he was beginning to experience
    [20:44] * ~Karu squints a second, striding across the room in confidence.
    [20:45] <~Karu> You look to be expressing some sort of pain. What happened?
    [20:45] * ~Karu tries to take in any hints of injuy.
    [20:45] <~Karu> *injury
    [20:46] <Michael> Uh...it's nothing too bad really...just...my left eye's been bugging me a bit, but...I'm sure I just need more sleep is all.
    [20:47] <~Karu> That kind of pain is not crippling, though a reasonable argument for hypersensitivity.
    [20:47] <~Karu> If you allow me a glance?
    [20:47] * Michael 's fib is made all the more obvious when a loud zap is heard, causing him to let out a quick yelp of pain before hunching forward
    [20:47] <Michael> Uh...you know...that may not be a bad idea actually...
    [20:48] * ~Karu leans in, taking a knee to see better and gathering an orb of arcane light in his hand.
    [20:49] <~Karu> Please, move the hand.
    [20:51] * Michael is hesitant for a moment, but eventually does as he's told, revealing a suddenly quite swollen and red area around his eye, the organ itself horribly bloodshot
    [20:51] * ~Karu applies the orb to anaesthetise the area, dulling the pain and mildly promoting recovery.
    [20:52] <~Karu> Do hold still, the magic will need a little time to absorb fully.
    [20:52] <~Karu> What happened? A scuffle?
    [20:53] <Michael> Well...sorta...you recall the match with Talon?...Well...that little move ARMA and I pulled of towards the end...well...we'd never tested it before. We weren't sure what the side-effects would be, but...I guess I'm figuring that out now.
    [20:54] <~Karu> I see. A piece of him left behind that didn't quite unfuse?
    [20:54] * ~Karu takes hand away, the orb dissipated and the spell woven.
    [20:55] <Michael> Not quite...more that the piece that's supposed to connect us in the first place is starting to go haywire...ACH!...and it's not the most comforting sensation...
    [20:55] <~Karu> Small miracle you're not fusing on and off at this rate, then.
    [20:56] <~Karu> This device, is it removable?
    [20:56] <Michael> It's because we're not in contact...it's trying to connect me to someone who isn't here...
    [20:57] <Michael> Unfortunately, if it is, I don't know how to remove it...that was the other guy's doing...
    [20:57] <~Karu> Ah, /that/ one.
    [20:58] * Michael jerks backward at the sensation of another electric jolt
    [20:58] * ~Karu materialises his ribbons, coiling one about a finger.
    [20:58] <~Karu> Well then, time for some field reapirs.
    [20:58] <~Karu> *repairs.
    [20:59] * ~Karu rises, placing a hand on Michael's shoulder leaning in with finger near the skin beneath his eye.
    [20:59] <~Karu> Deep breath now...
    [20:59] <Michael> We...may need to be quick about this...I...I don't know if ARMA's getting any reception on his end, but...I suspect that if we ended up merging now...there'd be some trouble...
    [20:59] <~Karu> In the flesh beneath the eye, correct?
    [21:00] <Michael> Somewhere in there...but it's in too deep...To remove it physically could...potentially be fatal for me...
    [21:02] <~Karu> ...Ridiculous human stunts...
    [21:03] * ~Karu retracts finger and the ribbon, letting go and standing upright, taking a half stpe back.
    [21:03] <~Karu> *step
    [21:03] <~Karu> Then what would you have me do?
    [21:03] <~Karu> Can we remove the part from ARMA?
    [21:04] <Michael> I...I'm not sure...potentially it could-
    [21:04] * Michael is interrupted at the sound of footsteps clumsily getting louder and louder, with a slight metallic clang to them...
    [21:05] <Michael> Oh shit...it /has/ been sending out the signal...he's being drawn to it!
    [21:05] <~Karu> ...Hm.
    [21:05] <~Karu> Well then.
    [21:05] <~Karu> I had better remove this quickly.
    [21:05] * ~Karu waits behind the open door, ready to pounce ARMA.
    [21:06] <Michael> *MrRMA stumbles in, looking as confused as a human-like being could be with sunglasses on
    [21:06] <Michael> *MrRMA: Michael! What the hell is going on!? I can't...control my movements!
    [21:06] * ~Karu lashes at his leg with a tendril, reaching to grip his face with a ribbon gloved hand.
    [21:07] <~Karu> Easy, ARMA... I just need to remove a part!
    [21:07] <Michael> Karu, be careful! He's not in control, he may end up trying to fight back!
    [21:08] <Michael> *MrRMA, as if on cue, finds himself lifting his arm, sending a jolt of electricity towards Karu, much to his own shock
    [21:09] * ~Karu screams from the shock, ribbons fading and his coat burning away.
    [21:09] * ~Karu picks himself up from the floor, teeth gritted and one eye distinctly bloodshot.
    [21:09] <Michael> *MrRMA: Oh God...what...what's going on here!? That damn device! I knew we shouldn't have...
    [21:10] <~Karu> So, which one of you wants to die to save the other?
    [21:10] <Michael> *MrRMA suddenly lunges towards Michael before he can finish his sentence, grabbing his arm
    [21:10] <Michael> No...wait...NO!!
    [21:10] <~Karu> Oh, great...
    [21:10] * ~Karu tugs his daggers from their sheathes, assuming stance.
    [21:11] <@Shiny> (this is going a LOT better than last night, from my perspective~)
    [21:12] <~Karu> (ReeM is the star of this show and doing a good job of it. )
    [21:12] * Michael disappears in a bright flash, MrRMA suddenly getting enveloped in the very same aura from before, his right hand involuntarily reaching for his broom
    [21:12] <Michael> (Aw, thanks...but now the pressure's on to continue |D)
    [21:12] <~Karu> Care to explain /this/ anomaly?!
    [21:13] * ~Karu regenerates his tendrils, unwaveringly prepared.
    [21:13] <Michael> I...can't...you're...a target...can't override...have to...fight...have to...eliminate...
    [21:13] * Michael is now known as MrTourniquet
    [21:14] * ~Karu materialises a sphere of water in the air behind himself, weary of being shocked again.
    [21:14] <~Karu> Damn...bloody...
    [21:14] <~Karu> Urgh, infuriating species.
    [21:14] * ~Karu edges back, towards the door.
    [21:16] <MrTourniquet> Karu...get...get out of here...before...
    [21:16] * MrTourniquet suddenly lets out a loud, inhuman, metallic screech as he suddenly charges towards Karu, swinging at him horizontally with his broom
    [21:17] * ~Karu receives the blow with both daggers, tendrils regenerating.
    [21:17] <~Karu> Potentially fatal is good enough! I'll dig that thing out of your face.
    [21:18] <MrTourniquet> Don't...provoke me...please...I may not be so...resistant...
    [21:19] * MrTourniquet holds his hand out to send another blast of electricity towards Karu
    [21:20] * ~Karu receives it, being blown back out into the arena, spectators initially cheer, before the elemental making a hand motion has ushers remove them all.
    [21:20] <~Karu> I believe you mean negotiable...
    [21:20] <~Karu> Damn hybrid.
    [21:20] * ~Karu eases himself back up.
    [21:21] <~Karu> ...You're sure you can do nothing?
    [21:21] <MrTourniquet> It's...out of our...control...we're...starting to fade...neither of us can...think...clear-...
    [21:22] <~Karu> Can you hear me?
    [21:22] <~Karu> Michael? ARMA?
    [21:22] * ~Karu lashes the orb forth experimentally.
    [21:23] * MrTourniquet freezes in place for a moment. A few tense seconds passing before he suddenly lifts his head again, a cold, expressionless face meeting the orb flying towards him, batting it away.
    [21:23] <MrTourniquet> *pass
    [21:23] <~Karu> Mm, wonderful...
    [21:24] <MrTourniquet> Enemy in sights. Combat mode initiated. Hyper mode initiated.
    [21:24] * MrTourniquet holds his weapon up and begins firing a stream of pins towards Karu
    [21:25] * ~Karu tries to shake the weariness from himself, ribbons entwining and widening before him to take the brunt of the stream, dagger work deflecting strays.
    [21:25] <~Karu> I have no desire to drive this dagger into your face.
    [21:25] * ~Karu mutters.
    [21:26] <~Karu> ...Or worse...
    [21:26] <~Karu> So! I advise you stop.
    [21:28] <MrTourniquet> Error. Deadly force override. Lethal action authorized.
    [21:28] <~Karu> I suppose that is your final word.
    [21:29] * MrTourniquet charges forward, slashing at karu several times from multiple angles
    [21:29] * ~Karu collects a few, the rest tearing into his flesh, sending arcs of blood across ground and walls, bringing the elemental to his knees.
    [21:30] <MrTourniquet> Termination sequence imminent.
    [21:30] * MrTourniquet holds its broom up to Karu's face, preparing to fire once more
    [21:30] <~Karu> ..Speak for yourself!
    [21:31] <~Karu> This body is very valuable to my sole benefactor...
    [21:31] * ~Karu looks up to his foe, eyes as red as the blood that flows.
    [21:32] <MrTourniquet> Warning. Target's power levels rising substantially. Immediate termination recommended.
    [21:32] <~Karu> Clever.
    [21:32] * MrTourniquet begins to fire the electrically charged needles at Karu
    [21:33] * ~Karu is gone with a burst of air, standing to the left of the broom now.
    [21:33] <~Karu> Rude child.
    [21:33] <~Karu> Do you treat all of your elders this way?
    [21:33] <MrTourniquet> Target's taunt incoherent.
    [21:33] * ~Karu elongates the funeral knives into twin blades.
    [21:34] <~Karu> ...Now that was the wrong button to press.
    [21:34] <MrTourniquet> Insignificant threat received
    [21:34] * ~Karu leads with the right, swinging to cut target in twain, swords crackling with energy primed to detonate on contact.
    [21:36] * MrTourniquet analyzes the pattern of the blades, quickly moving to block the strike, only to get thrown back upon impact with the swords.
    [21:36] <~Karu> Something wrong?
    [21:36] <MrTourniquet> Readjusting technique. Now strategy required. Elimination still imminent
    [21:36] * ~Karu twirls a blade, smiling with reshaped teeth as power continues to grow and a coil of black energy materialises briefly.
    [21:37] <~Karu> *as a
    [21:38] <~Karu> (I'll be on form shortly, I swear x.x My head is just a touch foggy.)
    [21:38] <MrTourniquet> (don't worry, I'm making a number of mistakes too ^^;)
    [21:38] <~Karu> (You're doing fine.)
    [21:39] <@Shiny> (do you guys need me for anything? Might go out for food soon)
    [21:39] * MrTourniquet grips its broom tightly, looking downward as the aura around him glows brighter. All electrical devices within a half mile's radius have shut down as he absorbs any and all traces of electrical energy close by.
    [21:40] <~Karu> How pretty, electricity.
    [21:40] <~Karu> I've never seen electricity do much for murdering a shadow.
    [21:41] <MrTourniquet> (Don't worry, we should be alright for now...though once you return, we may need you, so, don't take too long XD)
    [21:41] * ~Karu assumes Niten Ichi-ryu.
    [21:41] <@Shiny> (alrighty. Back in 15-20 minutes then.)
    [21:42] <MrTourniquet> Taunts remain incomprehensible.
    [21:42] <~Karu> Ever had the heaven crash down on your head?
    [21:43] <MrTourniquet> Analyzing analogy. Question taken as potential threat. Lack of evidence to support claimed power.
    [21:44] * ~Karu drops the swords, a black bolt curling down and the skies themselves beginning to toil and change.
    [21:45] <~Karu> (drops as in brings them down. My bad,)
    [21:45] <MrTourniquet> Charge complete. Engaging.
    [21:46] * MrTourniquet makes another dash towards Karu, sending a significantly larger blast of electricity than before with his left hand while swinging his broom downward with his right.
    [21:47] <MrTourniquet> (Was attempting to switch "he" with "it", but, it's too hard to keep consistent... X| )
    [21:48] * ~Karu receives it to the blades in a cross guard, moving to the right and cutting horizontally under the blow in attempt to sever the fusion in half.
    [21:51] * MrTourniquet leaps upward, the slash just barely missing his torso, managing to simply cut up his pant legs as he goes for another downward strike in midair
    [21:52] * ~Karu receives it with one blade, spouting bloodied tendrils from her back, the nine reaching for various limbs to seize hold of.
    [21:55] * MrTourniquet pushes himself forward with the blocked strike in order to avoid the tendrils, rolling forward as he reaches the ground, preparing for another strike, only to feel something restraining his right arm, the quick realization that he didn't quite make a clean dodge quickly following.
    [21:55] <~Karu> Haha...
    [21:55] <MrTourniquet> Compromised. Caution. Caution.
    [21:56] * ~Karu tightens, grinning as she weaves blades like falling ribbons of red tusling in the wind towards his torso, other tendrils creeping to grasp as hair lengthens and body morphs
    [21:56] * Karu is now known as Nioyu
    [21:57] <~Nioyu> (Don't worry too much. Nioyu may be waaaay above the league tables for this but she has been burning Karu out, the amount of power she can cram through is not a lot.)
    [21:58] * MrTourniquet quickly grips the broom in his left hand and moves to block the fast-moving strikes, while he sends electrical energy into his right arm, unleashing it throughout the limb, disintegrating the fabric of his sleeves as the electrical energy chaotically flies out towards the tendril.
    [21:59] <MrTourniquet> (Well that's good. I intend to get my charries out of this alive in /some/ form. XD)
    [21:59] <~Nioyu> (Oh you will.)
    [22:00] * ~Nioyu smiles as the electricity sings over her body, her own 'absence' magic regurgitating black bolts seeming to be more the lack of anything in that space to drive them back as the other eight close on his body.
    [22:01] <~Nioyu> (Karu will not thank you in the morning when he has his body back xD)
    [22:03] <MrTourniquet> (I doubt ARMA and Mike have much strength left to apologize after this anyways for that matter |D)
    [22:04] * MrTourniquet jerks back at the painful impact of the bolts. Not expecting such an attack to be of any effect on him
    [22:05] <MrTourniquet> Error. ERROR. Compromise increasing. Limb removal mandatory.
    [22:05] <~Nioyu> Mandatory?
    [22:05] <~Nioyu> You have no idea..
    [22:06] <@Shiny> (yay for catching up)
    [22:06] * MrTourniquet quickly pulls back, his right arm popping out of its socket, a quick spurt of blood coming out of the joint before it closes shut.
    [22:06] * ~Nioyu channels energy through Karu's blood, having them all form as spikes jousting towards Tourniquet as she swings to sever collarbone.
    [22:07] * MrTourniquet leaps backward, now freed from the grasp of the tendril, hastily weaving through the spikes as they move toward him, deflecting several with his broom.
    [22:07] <~Nioyu> (As in that on the floor and walls.)
    [22:07] <~Nioyu> (Ah good xD)
    [22:08] <@Shiny> (if you need me for anything, a ping always works)
    [22:08] <MrTourniquet> (Well, MT just lost an arm, so, keep in touch. XD)
    [22:08] * ~Nioyu uses the distraction to attempt to shear off Tourniquet's ribs with one sword travelling horizontally and the other vertically upwards.
    [22:08] <@Shiny> (alrighty.)
    [22:10] * MrTourniquet moves to block the vertical strike with his broom, letting his forearm catch the horizontal blade in its metallic exterior. Quickly, he jerks his head forward to shake off his sunglasses, immediately sending out a large blast of energy from his eyes.
    [22:12] * ~Nioyu flickers out of existence, reappearing a few feet to the right.
    [22:13] <~Nioyu> Be more careful, this vessel is hardly foolproof.
    [22:13] * ~Nioyu rises up from the ground, orbs of blood filling the air about her.
    [22:14] <MrTourniquet> Personal records currently unreachable. No concern for individual deemed necessary.
    [22:16] <~Nioyu> Ha, excellent..
    [22:16] * ~Nioyu smile, showing her teeth as the orbs rapidly condense one after another and rain down a barrage of arcane bolts.
    [22:18] * MrTourniquet sends blast after blast of electricity from his eyes to counteract the bolts, his energy levels diminishing in great supplies due to the amount of power required from the usual last resort move.
    [22:18] <MrTourniquet> Power levels at 50%...45%.
    [22:19] * ~Nioyu laughs gleefully, throwing a sword amongst the raining bolts.
    [22:20] * MrTourniquet prepares to jump away, only for a bolt to narrowly miss him as he stumbles back...catching the sword in the side of his torso.
    [22:20] <MrTourniquet> MaSSive D-DAmage ReceiVED...Powwwer l-levels...10...4...5...2...
    [22:21] <MrTourniquet> (Alright...I'd say now would be a decent time to intervene, Shiny~
    [22:21] * @Shiny || The arena is suddenly cooled several degrees as hail suddenly begins to fall from the sky and a heavy fog settles over the place. A figure appears hovering above the balcony, a miniature blizzard swirling around it as it swoops down and aims a kick at Nioyu before thrusting a fist at Tourniquet's face.
    [22:21] * Shiny is now known as Lyni
    [22:22] <@Lyni> Can somebody /study/ around here!?
    [22:22] * ~Nioyu lazily glides out of the way.
    [22:22] <~Nioyu> Ah, the lead actress.
    [22:22] <@Lyni> Yes, good morning to you, too.
    [22:22] * MrTourniquet is thrown back, slamming into the ground...unresponsive.
    [22:22] * ~Nioyu halts the bolts with a cruel smile.
    [22:23] <@Lyni> What the HELL is going on that requires you to show up in the middle of the stadium, beating up my boyfriend?
    [22:28] * MrTourniquet appears to completely shut down...only for a very brief zap of electricity to run through him, enough to send out an unconscious Michael, his skin pale from the loss of blood
    [22:28] * MrTourniquet is now known as Michael
    [22:28] <~Nioyu> And to think, I do Karu a favour after all these years...
    [22:28] <~Nioyu> What do I get?
    [22:28] <~Nioyu> Scorned by my own machination.
    [22:29] * ~Nioyu bursts out of existence in a plume of black smoke, Karu deposited neatly upon the ground.
    [22:29] * Nioyu is now known as Karu
    [22:29] * @Lyni runs over to Michael and warms the area around him slightly to prevent him from falling into hypothermia
    [22:30] * @Lyni glances at Karu, worried and angry at the same time
    [22:30] <@Lyni> What were you two thinking? Do you /want/ to die?
    [22:30] * ~Karu dusts off smouldering wounds, lacerations skirting across his body.
    [22:31] <~Karu> Us two?
    [22:31] <~Karu> Those two struck first.
    [22:31] * Michael very slowly comes to, creaking his eyes open as he lets out a dry cough, a small bit of blood flying out of his mouth
    [22:32] <Michael> He's...right...I...I'm...such an idiot...I'm...sorry...Karu....
    [22:32] <~Karu> No apologies.
    [22:33] * ~Karu exhales steadily with a flicker of his eyes.
    [22:33] * @Lyni takes a deep breath to calm down
    [22:33] <~Karu> If your machine is offline I recommend walking Lyn through removing said part.
    [22:34] <@Lyni> Medical attention first, all of you. I'm not dealing with whatever caused this skirmish until I feel safe you'll be okay.
    [22:34] <Michael> Perhaps...when I'm...y'know...not about to bleed out...?
    [22:35] * ~Karu trundles over, sacrificing sections of face to reconstruct muscle.
    [22:35] <~Karu> Hm..
    [22:35] * ~Karu eases himself down with a mild wince, weaving another spell.
    [22:36] <~Karu> I can stop the bleeding, dull the pain and encourage natural healing. Anything else, you want Larenth and unfortunately for us all, she's out of town.
    [22:36] <@Lyni> What abour yourself, Brother?
    [22:37] <Michael> It's fine...just...whatever you have the strength for...I don't want to harm you any further...
    [22:37] <~Karu> I am a creature of war forged in water.
    [22:38] <~Karu> Replacement parts are not hard to come by.
    [22:38] * ~Karu presses the white orb constituting the spell to the worst wounds first, blood seemingly evaporating at spell's touch.
    [22:39] * @Lyni creates an ice cup and fills it with water before handing it to Michael
    [22:39] <~Karu> I'm glad you know well enough what to do.
    [22:40] <@Lyni> Too bad I can't actually heal, though... at most I can probably close wounds with burns or wash them or something.
    [22:40] <~Karu> Here. Press it to his wounds, I have my own to attend to.
    [22:40] * ~Karu offers the orb with a small smile.
    [22:41] * @Lyni takes the orb and smiles back, moving it to the next wound
    [22:41] <@Lyni> Sorry for my outburst at you two earlier...
    [22:42] * Michael takes the glass and slowly drinks the water
    [22:42] * ~Karu rises with a ghostly stream of light connecting the orb to himself teetering on visible spectrum.
    [22:42] <~Karu> Not a problem.
    [22:42] <~Karu> Thankfully these two haven't quite felt out their fused potential or abilities and Nioyu was playful today.
    [22:44] <@Lyni> Just... be more careful, alright?
    [22:44] <~Karu> Dear sister..
    [22:44] * ~Karu seems highly amused as he turns and begins to leave.
    [22:44] <~Karu> ..What ever reason do you think I always carry my sword?
    [22:45] <@Lyni> ... it's not just the enemy without, you know.
    [22:46] <~Karu> I am aware.
    [22:46] <~Karu> But I am not quite ready to snuff out my own life to drown hers, not yet.
    [22:47] <Michael> I was stupid enough...to get us into this...My fucking brain...it's hurt so many people...She should have just done you all a favor and finished me off...
    [22:47] * @Lyni gives Michael's arm a light punch and smiles at Karu
    [22:47] <@Lyni> Take care anyways, Brother~
    [22:48] <~Karu> You too.
    [22:48] <~Karu> And watch yourself, Michael. Such talk will never do anyone any good.
    [22:48] * ~Karu strides on, his arm disappearing as two tendrils leap out to retrieve daggers then reforming as they disappear.
    [22:49] * @Lyni habitually bites her lip as she watches Karu leave, tending to the rest of Michael's wonds with the orb and closing any she can
    [22:50] * ~Karu (chatzilla@h-F879C58A.cable.virginm.net) Quit (Imploded: With the flow of dreams, the traveler returned to sleep.)
     
    #31 Shiny Lyni, Nov 14, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2013
  31. Atma

    Atma Formerly Karu

    Birth in Blood ! Semi-Final !

    The end is in sight! It is time for the penultimate rounds to be conducted, let fate shine down glory upon these chosen fighters who have persevered!​

    ~Schedule~
    [GMT+0] [EST+5] [CST+6] [PST+8]​

    Saturday (23/11/2013):
    00:54 - Lyni Sorrel vs. Sol Simmons CONCLUDED ! / LYNI WINS !

    Friday (21/02/2014):
    2am - Karu L. Pop vs. Talon Reid CONCLUDED / TALON REID WINS !

    Saturday (22/02/2014):
    8pm - Alistair Auerlio vs. ARMA CONCLUDED / ARMA WINS !

    ~Stats~
    Tailon playing as Talon Reid(5W/0L)
    Mr.RMA playing as ARMA (4W/1L)
    Karu playing as Karu L. Pop (3W/2L)
    Shiny playing as Lyni (3W/2L)
    Toru playing as Alistair Aurelio (3W/2L)
    Dinova playing as Dinova (3W/2L) [Free Pass]
    Toru playing as Cyrus (2W/0L) [MISSING]
    JohnnyB3 playing as Sol Simmons (1W/4L)

    ~Logs~​

    Sol Simmons VS. Lyni Sorrel
    [00:33] =-= Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi |Birth in Blood ! SEMI-FINAL ! Sol SImmons VS. Lyni Sorrel”
    [00:33] Crystal makes her way over to a shady area then takes a seat somewhere suitable to view the oncoming events.
    [00:33] Karu Ffff
    [00:33] =-= Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood ! SEMI-FINAL ! Sol Simmons VS. Lyni Sorrel”
    [00:33] Karu falls back into his throne, snacking and sipping at wine.
    [00:33] Talon_Reid has once again taken over a box of seats and replaced them with his old recliner.
    [00:34] Sol_Simmons (Also sorry about the delay on this I've had no pc ffor near enough 2-3 weeks :s)
    [00:34] P_M (Damn)
    [00:35] StellarWind emerges from the ground at the spectator area within an array of biomechanical tendrils, then proceeds to retract them and take a seat. And while no one was looking, he took 40 seats. He stole 40 seats. That's as many as four tens, and that is terrible.
    [00:35] Michael sits down quietly towards the front of the stands once more, once again alone, as RMA was reluctant to arrive at the arena until he was certain he was functioning normally
    [00:35] StellarWind then returns the seats because seriously what hte fuck am I supposed to do with so many chairs.
    [00:35] Karu (Thank you for turning up at such an hour, Sol. Glad to get this match underway.)
    [00:36] Michael All these creatures and monstrosities and their flashy entrances...
    [00:36] Sol_Simmons What flashiness?
    [00:36] StellarWind then actually sits down, plugs himself into the floor with a tedril or three and lowers his Commentary HUD over his eyes.
    [00:36] Shiny (Gonna use roomies laptop)
    [00:36] Karu (Thank you, imouto. You're a hero.)
    [00:37] Michael You see that abomination messing with the seats. I tell ya...I'm not getting near that thing anytime son
    [00:37] Crystal scans the area with a cold, unfeeling gaze, her expression blank as the stands steadily filled up with other spectators.
    [00:37] Michael *soon
    [00:37] Shiny (No logs from me though)
    [00:37] Talon_Reid is now having his customary enormous buffet brought in.
    [00:37] Sol_Simmons Oh be nice, I'm sure he, she, it is a lovely person
    [00:38] Michael Jesus...a buffet? Where's that damn robot when you need him...
    [00:38] Karu (I'll log.)
    [00:38] StellarWind 'least it wasn't a Wobbuffet.
    [00:39] -->| Lyni (803e4059@h-F843480F.public.utexas.edu) has joined #CharmsRP
    [00:39] Karu sets his glass down with a clink, rising to the edge of the balcony.
    [00:39] Lyni (one sec)
    [00:39] Karu Fighters, please enter the arena!
    [00:39] Karu (Sure.)
    [00:39] =-= Mode #CharmsRP +o Lyni by ChanServ
    [00:39] Karu (I need to ramble on as I do anyway.)
    [00:39] Lyni +
    [00:39] Crystal realizes a flicker of amusement passed across her face upon over hearing the strange beings comment and quickly wiped it from her face.
    [00:39] Lyni (okay keyboard works. Ready!)
    [00:39] StellarWind registers a semi-familiar presence - the one that got punted out of reality LAST time he walked into this untold hell dimension.
    [00:40] Sol_Simmons walks to the edge of the seating and vaults the wall landing as always on his face
    [00:40] Lyni flies into the arena on her cloud and waves at everyone before landing in front of Sol
    [00:40] StellarWind It's bound to be an ice day.
    [00:40] Karu waves a hand, the barrier flickering into existence.
    [00:40] Michael And it speaks in puns...
    [00:40] Crystal allowed herself to smile faintly.
    [00:41] Lyni (her laptop kinda sucks a lot)
    [00:41] Karu Welcome to the first match of the semi-final! I apologise for a late start, but better late than never. Tonight we witness newcomer Sol face off against our own Lyni!
    [00:41] Lyni This'll be fun~!
    [00:41] Karu smiles as the townspeople cheer.
    [00:41] Karu Now, contestants.
    [00:41] Karu Arena preferences?
    [00:41] Lyni Water~
    [00:41] StellarWind braces for goats.
    [00:42] Michael Like brother like sister I suppose
    [00:42] Lyni glances at Michael and sticks her tongue out~
    [00:42] Karu flips a coin.
    [00:42] Karu !coin
    [00:42] Sol_Simmons A feild of doors that open to other points in the arena
    [00:42] Michael just shrugs back with a smirk
    [00:43] Karu ...
    [00:43] Karu tries again as the last flickers out of existence.
    [00:43] Sol_Simmons Field*
    [00:43] Lyni (no honedge, I apologize)
    [00:43] Karu (GOATS)
    [00:43] Karu nods.
    [00:43] StellarWind (Why do I picture a host of sea goats emerging from warp puddles...)
    [00:43] Lyni (Capricorn~!)
    [00:44] Crystal [Because you're Stel]
    [00:44] Michael (Because...well...yeah)
    [00:44] StellarWind (my thoughts exactly.)
    [00:46] Sol_Simmons walks over to lyni before the match to shake hands
    [00:46] Karu waves a hand through the air with a shimmer of light at fingertips, rain pelting the area as with a great deal of creaking and groaning doorframes form, all at least four meters apart from one another. Mud rises from the marble, forming into a level, grassy plain as puddles pool and goats stroll idly in through doors and out of puddles.
    [00:46] Lyni accepts the hand, shaking it vigorously
    [00:47] Sol_Simmons Good to see you again
    [00:47] Lyni Indeed! It's been a while~
    [00:47] Sol_Simmons shake vigourosly as well
    [00:47] Karu (Remember. A post may consist of two actions. Actions include: Attack, Defence, Movement (greater than 3m), preparation (boosts next action) )
    [00:47] Karu (Talking is a free action.)
    [00:47] Lyni (Yes sir)
    [00:47] Sol_Simmons ( I hate you, karu XD)
    [00:47] Talon_Reid (Since when do we have such specific rules)
    [00:48] Karu (Since always.)
    [00:48] Lyni (^)
    [00:48] Sol_Simmons (Really?)
    [00:48] Karu (Yep, most people just naturally fall into it, oddly.)
    [00:48] Michael (It seemed that way before, yeah)
    [00:48] Sol_Simmons (No monty python then?)
    [00:49] |<-- Shiny has left chat.pkmn.im (Client exited)
    [00:49] -->| Shiny (ShinyEevee@h-7B602955.public.utexas.edu) has joined #CharmsRP
    [00:49] =-= Mode #CharmsRP +o Shiny by ChanServ
    [00:49] Lyni (I hate you phone)
    [00:49] Lyni (brb)
    [00:49] |<-- Shiny has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: See y'all sometime!)
    [00:49] Karu clicks his fingers, the light dissipating as the rain fades to make way for sun, the field now waterlogged.
    [00:49] Lyni (sorry about that)
    [00:49] Michael (A CRP tradition, Shiny has something get messed up during a fight xD)
    [00:49] Karu (xD)
    [00:50] Karu (Oh, of course.)
    [00:50] Lyni (shoosh kids)
    [00:50] Michael (At least it's not the keydoard again XD)
    [00:50] Karu Well, spectators...
    [00:50] Lyni (Let's get on with it~)
    [00:50] Karu Bets?!
    [00:50] Lyni ... what!?
    [00:50] Karu chuckles.
    [00:50] Sol_Simmons Not me!
    [00:50] Karu Or rather, predictions.
    [00:50] Lyni When did we have bets, Brother?
    [00:50] StellarWind (Glub.)
    [00:50] Karu Make them now.
    [00:50] Karu refills his glass.
    [00:51] Karu (AKA I need to use the bathroom.)
    [00:51] Crystal leers downward in thought but decides against such actions.
    [00:51] Michael You guys have and economy going on? Guess I should've realized that with all the stands and shops, but...currency issues must be hell...
    [00:52] Michael *an
    [00:52] StellarWind ponders an appropriate battle music for the scene in his mind. Opening warp doors bring only one theme to mind, but then the field is waterlogged... He eventually decides to combine both, and sets his audio modulators to play a remix of the Maridia Theme and Yakkety Sax for full underwater wacky chase scene potential.
    [00:52] Karu Back to back, please!
    [00:52] Sol_Simmons turns round
    [00:52] Sol_Simmons *around
    [00:52] Lyni does the same and backs up against Sol
    [00:53] Sol_Simmons buzzes with anticipation
    [00:53] StellarWind (NOT THE BEES)
    [00:53] Sol_Simmons (It's actuallly the tea's :p)
    [00:54] StellarWind (... Swarm of weaponized Tea Gardners, attacking by friendship speeches.. Devious. I /like it/.)
    [00:54] Karu On my mark, ten paces and begin!
    [00:54] Crystal []
    [00:54] Karu Five!
    [00:54] Karu Four!
    [00:54] Karu Three!
    [00:54] Karu Two!
    [00:54] Lyni Good luck!
    [00:54] Karu One!
    [00:54] Karu BEGIN!
    [00:54] Lyni bounds the ten steps energetically, turning around on the last jump before shooting a stream blast of snow at Sol in an attempt to blind him
    [00:54] Karu throws his arms in the air, falling back into his throne.
    [00:54] Michael Ice and hot tea...I don't know whether to regret not bundling up, or not bringing a jacket...
    [00:56] Karu (Match ends 1:54)
    [00:56] Sol_Simmons also takes the ten paces and the sprints for the nearest door kicking it open and jumping through he ends up where he started turns the snow hits him square in the face so he blindly fires the tea cannpon while swatting the snow out of his eyes
    [00:56] Karu (Half time changes. 15 min remaining changes. Be prepared.)
    [00:56] StellarWind (And thus Karu became... Skaru.)
    [00:56] StellarWind (BE PREPAAAAAAAARED~)
    [00:57] Karu (xD)
    [00:57] Lyni jumps out of the way of the tea before freezing it, aiming the large hunk of tea-ice back at Sol.
    [00:58] Crystal starts to crave tea..
    [00:58] Karu (Mirror RPing, try to keep similar length posts. Leniency is given and rule does not count on final or first post.)
    [00:58] Lyni (or rather, iced tea)
    [00:58] Lyni (right, sorry. Tired and out of it x_x)
    [00:58] Karu (Don't worry.)
    [00:59] Sol_Simmons recovers from the blinding snow just as the ice-tea comes to hium he claps his hands around it and it turns back into regular tea again
    [00:59] Sol_Simmons (I'll cut my posts dow if you'd like)
    [00:59] Sol_Simmons COme and get me
    [00:59] Lyni (No way, give it you all! :D)
    [00:59] Karu (You're within leniency. Not required.)
    [01:00] Sol_Simmons (Awesome)
    [01:01] Lyni uses the excessive amount of water around her to create several water ribbons, making them aim for Sol's limbs to restrict his movements
    [01:02] Lyni (several meaning like, two per limb. Argh)
    [01:03] Karu smiles amusedly at the ribbons, cleaning his hands of fruit juice and sipping at the wine
    [01:03] StellarWind (Waterbenders, waterbenders everywhere...)
    [01:03] Crystal [Water Tribe]
    [01:03] Lyni (water tribe 5ever)
    [01:04] StellarWind mimes the backwards-walk with his hands on the armrest of whatever seat he's occupying at the moment.
    [01:04] Sol_Simmons Backs through the door and finds himself in the sky this time, the ribbons follow him through he then readies his finger gun firing fire bolts at Lyni while diving at her, ribbons in tow
    [01:04] Sol_Simmons (Tea bending, entirely different)
    [01:04] Sol_Simmons Shoop hoop flooooooop!
    [01:05] Karu (Interesting.)
    [01:06] Michael I forgot how...vocal this guy could be.
    [01:06] Talon_Reid Tea as a weapon.
    [01:07] StellarWind Maybe it's one of those Klingon poison teas?
    [01:07] Lyni creates a wave with the water, using it to meet the fire and putting them out. The wave keeps going forward, however, and suddenly freezes as several large icicles, which continue forward to meet Sol
    [01:07] -->| Dinova (4acb8802@1E8E7C5D.B1550AE4.37E49BFB.IP) has joined #CharmsRP
    [01:07] Lyni (DIIIII)
    [01:07] Crystal narrows her gaze as the fight progresses. rather smug when Lyni takes the upper hand momentarily.
    [01:08] Dinova (Am I on time?)
    [01:08] Lyni (We started around ten-fifteen minutes ago)
    [01:08] Lyni (don't worry, you still have plenty of fighting to watch)
    [01:09] Sol_Simmons Turns mid flight fires at several of the ice bolts the last one gets to close so he rolls mid-flight grabs the ice and directs it toward Lyni riding it like a bat out of the sky
    [01:09] Karu (Get yo' ass in the stands.)
    [01:10] Lyni (is Sol riding on the ice? o-o)
    [01:10] Sol_Simmons (He is :p)
    [01:10] Lyni (alright)
    [01:10] Sol_Simmons (This bodes ill for me
    [01:10] Sol_Simmons )
    [01:12] Karu (Also good to see you, Kohai.)
    [01:12] Lyni makes the ice melt under Sol before having it refreeze as eight shuriken surrounding him. As they continue falling due to gravity, the throwing stars attack Sol from every direction
    [01:12] Sol_Simmons (Whoops sorry about that, i was curious)
    [01:12] Lyni (staruuu)
    [01:12] Michael (It never ceases...XD)
    [01:13] Lyni (I'm making stars so yeah)
    [01:13] Dinova (good to be seen)
    [01:13] Crystal [STARUUU]
    [01:13] Crystal [*was distracted by making tea* Dammit, Sol!]
    [01:14] Sol_Simmons /me Stramlines his body aiming to outspeed the shurikens several of the crash around him and the last one clips his face he bleeds a bit. Now in close proximity to lynn he readies one fist in a gun position and a fist in the other aiming to punch and shoot her at the same time
    [01:14] Sol_Simmons (Not my fault tea is amazing)
    [01:15] Karu (HOLD IT!)
    [01:15] Lyni (?)
    [01:15] Karu (Oh ok. nothing.(
    [01:15] Lyni (gdi Karu-nii)
    [01:15] Michael (XD)
    [01:16] <--| Dinova has left #CharmsRP
    [01:16] -->| Dinova (4acb8802@1E8E7C5D.B1550AE4.37E49BFB.IP) has joined #CharmsRP
    [01:16] StellarWind (DAMNIT, KARU, YOU'RE A LION, NOT A LAWYER.)
    [01:16] Crystal [PHFFF]
    [01:17] Dinova (Is the objection theme neccesary?)
    [01:17] Crystal [Its always neccesary]
    [01:17] Lyni reflexively freezes the ground under her and slides away to create more distance before she creates a geiser right under Sol. As the water surrounds Sol, they turn into more ribbons and try to pull him under
    [01:18] Karu (Smells like almost half-time.)
    [01:20] Sol_Simmons gets caught by the guiser itthe tendrils grab he's pullender but he spies a door and drags himself through it. he winds up behind L#yni he then vents the tea cannon to dissapate the ice tendrils.
    [01:20] Lyni (I suddenly feel dizzy and cold, guys, so if the rest of my posts are sub-par it's probably because I'm not feeling well)
    [01:21] Crystal [...Feel well soon, twinie. ): > ]
    [01:21] Crystal [Maybe get yourself some water?]
    [01:21] Lyni (it's what I get for not wearing a jacket in 36F weather)
    [01:21] Lyni (I just drank two bottles)
    [01:22] Crystal [Have you ate today?]
    [01:22] Lyni (yes I did)
    [01:22] Crystal [Okay then ♥]
    [01:22] StellarWind (Have YOU? >>;)
    [01:22] Michael (D: And you constantly worry about /my/ weather related decisions? You have to take care of yourself too you know~)
    [01:22] Crystal [... >//>]
    [01:23] StellarWind (You know, I'd say this entire damn clusterfuck of people needs to take better care of itself)
    [01:23] Karu (Has anyone slept?)
    [01:23] Lyni creates a lens out of ice and shines it into Sol's eyes as she jumps away again, using the same patch of ice as before to slide away a good distance.
    [01:23] Lyni (what is sleep)
    [01:24] Sol_Simmons (Not really, )
    [01:24] Dinova (not the most forward minded group of people, healthwise)
    [01:24] Dinova (yup)
    [01:24] Lyni (also Arma I didn't know it was going to be cold outside! It was freaking 78 yesterday)
    [01:24] Dinova (12 hours)
    [01:24] Karu throws his wine glass down onto the field, blades of grass becoming glass and a thuderstorm manifesting.
    [01:25] Michael (You gotta be prepared....as your bro Skaru knows XD)
    [01:25] Lyni (heh)
    [01:25] Dinova (also, 36 isn't that cold really...)
    [01:25] Lyni (excuse me I live in Texas)
    [01:25] Sol_Simmons stumbles backwards from the light beam and then slips on the ice patch and oddly finds himself propelled at Lyni he uses the tea cannon to propell himself at break neck speeds
    [01:25] Lyni (I am used to 100+ degree weather, I can't stand anything below 50 without freezing my ass off)
    [01:26] Dinova (so did I, I know it gets colder)
    [01:26] Sol_Simmons He readies his hand scythe as well
    [01:26] Lyni (not by much)
    [01:26] Sol_Simmons (Sorry for the double post :S)
    [01:26] Karu (Permitted as second action beyond reactionary.)
    [01:26] Sol_Simmons (Thanks)
    [01:27] StellarWind blinks
    [01:27] StellarWind (WHAT IS CRP? A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF -DODGES-!)
    [01:27] StellarWind (*glass shatter*)
    [01:27] StellarWind (BUT ENOUGH OF THIS! HAVE AT YOU!)
    [01:28] Lyni creates a wall of ice in front of her, about a foot thick as she jumps onto a cloud and flies through a door, appearing a couple of meters to the right of Sol and her wall
    [01:29] Lyni (break neck. Have fun breaking your neck at the wall~)
    [01:29] Lyni (*shot*)
    [01:29] Karu (Stel, I -do- mark them down for it in judgment calls xD)
    [01:29] Karu (And overall.)
    [01:30] StellarWind (Karu, Shut up and let me have my running gags ^_~)
    [01:30] Karu (My bad xD)
    [01:30] Lyni (XD)
    [01:30] StellarWind (I mean SERIOUSLY if that wasn't an intentional Castlevania ref i don't know WHAT is)
    [01:30] Karu ( x3 Truth.)
    [01:30] Sol_Simmons Sugar!
    [01:30] StellarWind (this battle is actually more interesting than last one I watched!)
    [01:30] Lyni (last one being me versus Thomas?)
    [01:30] P_M (At least there aren't any 10min transformation sequences)
    [01:30] StellarWind (Aye.)
    [01:31] StellarWind (... oh gog XD)
    [01:31] Lyni (Brian XDDD)
    [01:31] Lyni (*glances at a certian /someone/*)
    [01:31] StellarWind (apply Madoka transformation theme where appropriate)
    [01:31] Michael (...I...suck)
    [01:31] Lyni (it's okay ilu ♥)
    [01:31] StellarWind (... MADOKA MAGIKARP)
    [01:31] Lyni (*hugs Arma~*)
    [01:31] P_M (XD)
    [01:31] Michael (Thanks for that match reminder by the way <<)
    [01:32] Sol_Simmons Means this literally and pulls out sugar from his bag throws it at the ice wall which breaks down and melts, he smashes through whats left of the ice and skids to a holt on the mud, jumps up and fires fire max pain style
    [01:32] P_M (That's why I'm here ;3)
    [01:32] Lyni (I'm sorry, I don't think that's how sugar works...?)
    [01:32] Michael (To torment me relentlessly. Yes, that was your grand plan |D)
    [01:32] Lyni (I thought it was salt that melted ice. Does sugar also change its melting point?)
    [01:32] Karu (Sol wtf is? XD)
    [01:32] Dinova (salt does that)
    [01:33] Dinova (not drastically, no)
    [01:33] P_M (Sugar works that way, but not as efficiently as salt)
    [01:33] Karu (I suppose it's..more... Ah fuck it.)
    [01:33] Lyni (Alrighty. I need to brush up on science.)
    [01:33] StellarWind (Sugar is made of dead people)
    [01:33] Sol_Simmons (It weakens the hydrogen bonds between the water molecules in the same way as salt, I know this shitYeah i took some damage from that :p)
    [01:33] Karu (I trust Sol as a chemical engineer xD)
    [01:34] Lyni (fair enough~)
    [01:34] Sol_Simmons (Chemist :p)
    [01:34] StellarWind (i dunno if it'd work against a -WALL OF ICE-, but whatever. not like any of this universe makes sense)
    [01:34] P_M (Plus you all defy the laws of nature and reality anyway so... yeah)
    [01:34] Sol_Simmons (Fuck it, it's magic sugar)
    [01:34] Karu (When the fuck did Brian get in here? XD)
    [01:34] Dinova (sol is technically from another universe, who's to say the same laws oapply here?
    [01:34] Crystal [What the Flameo happened here?!]
    [01:34] Dinova *)
    [01:35] StellarWind (... Crystal. XD)
    [01:35] P_M (I've been here since the battle started, but then I kinda dropped off for a bit XD)
    [01:36] Lyni tries to jump away from the fire, but ends up singeing her foot. She promptly puts it out as she stamps in the mud but realizes she has a burn on her sole. Sighing, she applies ice to it before using the water around Sol to rise up and create an ice net to trap him
    [01:37] Lyni (I am taking a nap after this...)
    [01:37] Crystal [As you should, little sister.]
    [01:37] Michael (Yes, get to the sleeping!)
    [01:37] Sol_Simmons looks around anxiously, and lets hiself get trapped in the net hoping to draw lyni in while preparing an escape method
    [01:37] Lyni (Arma and Crys you guys sleep less than me, how on earth do you survive your day)
    [01:38] Sol_Simmons I hate nets you know that right?
    [01:38] Lyni Nets are great for trapping... fish~
    [01:38] Lyni and other stuffs~
    [01:38] Crystal [I am part cyborg.]
    [01:38] Michael (I mean, I'm not sure I survive to be honest...I think I'm pretty much dead for half the week XD)
    [01:38] P_M (Crys has enormous energy reserves that prevent sleeping. RMA is a mystery)
    [01:39] Sol_Simmons Like faries
    [01:39] Sol_Simmons it's a shame i'm neither of those
    [01:39] Lyni makes the net close around Sol in an attempt to strangle him and further restrict his movements. For good measure, she also creates a bubble around him, limiting his oxygen supply~
    [01:39] Karu (15 Minute mark.)
    [01:40] Lyni (WHERE ON EARTH IS THIS GIRL'S LAPTOP CHARGER)
    [01:40] Karu throws a coral spear into the storm, it detonating within to rain down goat shaped bolts of fire as the Sho Star descends to illuminate the arena an off purple.
    [01:41] Karu (Better do something about that fire, contestants.)
    [01:41] Lyni (I hate you)
    [01:41] Karu (What was that? Flip in main chat for more goats?)
    [01:41] Sol_Simmons lifts his scythe to the sky and lightning strike it the energy dissapates outwards exploding the water around him he then throws a bunch of tea leaves into the air they mix with the goats creating a tea screen he sslips through a door hoping he's un noticed
    [01:42] StellarWind (... the sho star. XD)
    [01:42] Crystal [STARUUU]
    [01:42] Karu (Porygon Z says no goats.)
    [01:42] Dinova (XD)
    [01:42] P_M (The Sho star is a white dwarf)
    [01:42] Lyni (10 minute break I need to find her charger)
    [01:43] Lyni (this laptop is dying)
    [01:43] Dinova (Z's on the competitor's side today)
    [01:43] Karu (10m in break is go.)
    [01:43] Sol_Simmons (Thanks for explaining that P_M , i had no idea xd)
    [01:43] Karu (New match end time for balance: turn of the hour.)
    [01:44] Lyni (YES MY LAPTOP WORKS)
    [01:45] Sol_Simmons (Ready to go??????)
    [01:45] |<-- Lyni has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: Page closed)
    [01:45] -->| Shiny (Violyni@h-60DF677F.public.utexas.edu) has joined #CharmsRP
    [01:45] =-= Mode #CharmsRP +o Shiny by ChanServ
    [01:45] =-= StellarWind is now known as Kyubei
    [01:45] =-= Kyubei is now known as StellarWind
    [01:46] -->| Honedge (limnoria@h-60DF677F.public.utexas.edu) has joined #CharmsRP
    [01:46] Shiny (what was the last post by Sol, sorry)
    [01:46] Michael (Nearly gave me a heart attack there, Stel <<)
    [01:46] Karu (Resume at 50 minutes past the hour.)
    [01:46] =-= Shiny is now known as Lyni
    [01:46] StellarWind Sorry, Arma
    [01:46] Lyni (ok)
    [01:46] StellarWind (Had to test something xD)
    [01:46] StellarWind (AND i lost a pair of brackets.)
    [01:46] Michael (I've been contract-chased by the football all day...|D)
    [01:46] StellarWind (Arceus ate 'em.)
    [01:47] Lyni (hahaha sorry Arma)
    [01:47] Lyni (someone query me what Sol's last action was. I lost it after I logged out)
    [01:47] Lyni (and switched laptops)
    [01:48] Karu (Queried.)
    [01:48] Lyni (ty)
    [01:49] Lyni (and there goes my stars spilling everwhere. AGAIN)
    [01:49] Crystal [STARUU *Helps Shiny pick them up*]
    [01:51] Karu (GET GOING!)
    [01:51] Lyni (I AM)
    [01:52] Lyni is thoroughly distracted by all the goats, fire, lighting, and everything else happening that she almost misses Sol's disappearance. However, the change in temperature around her alerts her to something going amiss, and the girl quickly uses the water around her to intercept the flaming goats before aiming an icicle at all the doors immediately surrounding her
    [01:53] Lyni (does it cut off anywhere?)
    [01:53] Karu (Not that I see. Doors immediately surrounding her)
    [01:54] Lyni (good)
    [01:55] Sol_Simmons steps out of a door and blinks at the carnage and steps back into it ending up a fair distance from lyni he grabs his scythe and directs lightnig through it topwards Lyni he then grabs his pocket watch preparing for the worst
    [01:55] <--| Crystal has left #CharmsRP
    [01:58] Lyni creates a large cage of water around her, hoping to let the electricity travel around it as it would with a metal cage. However, as she is also part water and the air is filled with water vapor, she is still shocked and left panting for breath from the attack, muscles twitching involuntarily
    [01:58] Lyni (I just BS'd a bunch of "science" I am so sorry)
    [01:59] StellarWind (technically)
    [01:59] StellarWind (everyone here is part water)
    [01:59] StellarWind (XP)
    [01:59] StellarWind (UGLY GIANT BAGS OF MOSTLY WATER)
    [01:59] P_M (70%)
    [01:59] StellarWind (exactly. xD)
    [01:59] Karu (xD)
    [01:59] P_M (Interestingly enough the same ratio as ocean to land)
    [01:59] Sol_Simmons (Technically, i'm made from tea so it's a slightly less percentage, bullshit science works :p)
    [01:59] Lyni (I'm tired)
    [01:59] Dinova (isn't ARMA an adroid though?)
    [02:00] StellarWind (Hi Tired, I'm Stel!)
    [02:00] Lyni (*flops onto bed as she tries to finish this*)
    [02:00] Karu (OldJoke xD)
    [02:00] StellarWind (I know. XD)
    [02:00] StellarWind (It was just dumb enough to work though!)
    [02:00] Karu (SaltyBet GOOO)
    [02:00] Karu (Also final four posts.)
    [02:00] Karu (First post to Sol.)
    [02:01] Sol_Simmons pants in relief that there was no retaliation and lets his guard down for a second in that time a goat comes crashing down infront of him and he legs it moving roughly towards Lyni
    [02:02] Michael (...Sorry, sudden afk happened. Yeah, I'm an android, but...only sometimes)
    [02:02] Karu (Second post, Go Shiny.)
    [02:03] StellarWind (sometimes he's a fish.)
    [02:03] Michael (Yes...quite...)
    [02:03] StellarWind (I was going to make an iOS joke, but the Magikarp ref was a bit easier)
    [02:03] StellarWind (... besides I wouldn't wish becoming an apple to my worst enemies. XP)
    [02:03] Lyni shakily stands up, muscles still twitching as she creates a bubble around herself to shield from the goats before turning it into ice. The ice shatters from further impacts and the pieces fly towards Sol, their paths somewhat wobbly
    [02:04] Karu (Third Sol.)
    [02:06] Sol_Simmons The impact ice slices up his l;eft armleaving an odd wound pattern due to it's wobly path he clutches his arm flings his scythe at lyni clicks his watch to stop the enviroment messing him up even further.
    [02:07] Sol_Simmons (The stop watch is a buble shield)
    [02:07] Karu (FINAL POST)
    [02:07] StellarWind (... Buble Shield.)
    [02:07] StellarWind (It generates godawful pop music)
    [02:08] StellarWind (And occasionally shoots Russian Unicorns)
    [02:08] Sol_Simmons (He's alright damn it, the power of swing in sols universe is protective :p)
    [02:09] P_M (Swing is pretty bitchin *thumbs up*)
    [02:09] Karu ( ^ )
    [02:10] Lyni recovers enough to summon her cloud of ice, flying into the air to avoid the scythe. However, she gets a large gash on her lower leg, which she promptly covers with a layer of ice before hurtling herself towards Sol in an attempt to tackle him to the ground.
    [02:10] Lyni (I am not sorry about tackling)
    [02:10] Michael (You would do that XD)
    [02:11] Karu Enough!
    [02:12] Karu rises, the arena fading back to marble.
    [02:12] StellarWind (This time he DIDN'T forget to turn off the special effects.)
    [02:12] Sol_Simmons grabs lyni and collapses under her laughing
    [02:12] Lyni (haha XD)
    [02:12] Sol_Simmons That was an immensley fun fight
    [02:12] Karu paces to the balcony edge, leaning on it as the fighters regenerate.
    [02:12] Lyni giggles with Sol, mind still numb from the shocks to function properly
    [02:13] Lyni Yesss indeEd~
    [02:13] Karu Fighters, you will be subject to official ruling unless one of you concedes.
    [02:13] Sol_Simmons Rulings? Also this is the first time i've seen you fight, it's terrifying!
    [02:13] Lyni I'm okay with whatever~
    [02:13] Lyni erm I mean
    [02:13] Lyni official ruling? |D
    [02:13] Lyni Haha, it was still fun though, Sol~
    [02:14] Sol_Simmons immensley fun.
    [02:15] Sol_Simmons pulls out his teapot and brews his healing tea pours himself a cup and swigs it
    [02:16] Sol_Simmons Would you like a cup?
    [02:16] Lyni Sure~ Got some jasmine with you?
    [02:16] Karu Mm.
    [02:16] Karu I will get back to you in ten minutes.
    [02:16] Karu Tailon, if you would be so kind as to confer with me.
    [02:16] Lyni Alrighty, brother~
    [02:17] Karu sits back down.
    [02:17] Sol_Simmons But of course, there's a tiny tea shop in here
    [02:17] Lyni Heh, cute~
    [02:17] Sol_Simmons puts one pot down pulls out another one and pours a cup of jasmine tea
    [02:18] Sol_Simmons you should sea the customers.
    [02:19] Lyni You must have a lot of them, your tea is great~
    [02:19] Lyni accepts the cup of jasmine tea and takes a dainty sip with a smile
    [02:19] =-= Talon_Reid is now known as Tailon
    [02:19] Michael Yo, Sol, mind passing one over here? I've been meaning to have another cup of that stuff!
    [02:20] Sol_Simmons What type the special brew?
    [02:20] Michael Sure, that sounds fine to me
    [02:20] Sol_Simmons pulls out yet another pot pours michael one and passes it to him.
    [02:21] Sol_Simmons Milk or sugar anybody?
    [02:21] Lyni SUGAR~
    [02:22] Michael I'm good, thanks
    [02:22] Lyni Can I have like, sixteen packs of sugar?
    [02:22] Sol_Simmons pulls a pot of sugar from the bag.
    [02:22] Sol_Simmons What do you think?
    [02:22] Lyni Can I eat it all~?
    [02:23] Michael gradually sips the beverage
    [02:23] Lyni giggles~
    [02:23] Michael Still as good as last time...and you're gonna rot your teeth out with all that sugar, Lyni!
    [02:23] Lyni I know, I'm kidding~
    [02:23] Sol_Simmons If you want, i've got more at the shop.
    [02:24] Lyni Mm, I'll be sure to visit if you come visit the cafe I work at~?
    [02:24] Karu I have reached a decision!
    [02:24] Lyni looks at Karu curiously
    [02:24] Sol_Simmons Thank you Michael, I'm developing a new strain of tea at home, it might blow some minds, And i will
    [02:24] Sol_Simmons does the same
    [02:25] Karu After carefully considering each aspect of the battle, how the fighters handled themselves, overall tactics and method..
    [02:25] Dinova (nice fight you two)
    [02:25] Lyni (thanks Di~)
    [02:25] Sol_Simmons (Thanks for reading)
    [02:25] Karu takes a deep breath, tiredness getting to him.
    [02:25] Karu (Yes, thank you all for reading.)
    [02:25] P_M waits in anticipation for the verdict
    [02:25] Karu ...Lyni is the victor!
    [02:26] P_M claps
    [02:26] Michael smiles and applauds gleefully
    [02:26] P_M You both did great
    [02:26] Sol_Simmons Well darn
    [02:26] Lyni squees happily but takes a breath to calm down a bit, patting Sol
    [02:26] Lyni it was a great fight~ You did well yourself!
    [02:26] Sol_Simmons Thanks, you too.
    [02:26] Sol_Simmons says smiling
    [02:26] Karu taps a nail on the balcony before taking his seat, half of the crowd cheering excessively waving waitress related paraphernalia as well as fans, the other half vigorously rattling teacups as all shuffle out.
    [02:27] Michael gradually makes his way over to the center of the arena, making sure to give Sol a thumbs-up before moving to hug Lyni
    [02:27] Sol_Simmons collapses backwards and sighs
    [02:27] Lyni hugs Michael back, still smiling
    [02:28] StellarWind re-absorbs the commentary HUD.
    [02:28] StellarWind Analysis complete. Sense levels still negative.
    [02:28] Lyni (XDDD)
    [02:28] StellarWind But at least it was an actual battle this time.
    [02:28] StellarWind There may be hope for this dimensional clusterfuck yet!
    [02:29] Sol_Simmons who needs sense when you've got imagination and fun?
    [02:29] P_M ^
    [02:29] Lyni giggles at the strange creature's words before collapsing from exhaustion in Michael's arms
    [02:29] StellarWind shrugs, stretches, detaches his tendrils from the floor and reabsorbs them, then proceeds to stretch, extending various blades and stretching them as well.
    [02:29] =-= Lyni is now known as Shiny
    [02:29] Karu (I will consider that closing comments.)
    [02:30] =-= Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Birth in Blood ! SEMI-FINAL ! No Current Match”
    Karu L. Pop VS. Talon Reid
    [02:10] Zachary
    (we shall start now)
    [02:10] Zachary
    Welcome to the Semi-Finals of Birth By Blood!
    [02:11] Zachary
    rises from his own throne and jumps into the middle of the arena.
    [02:11] Zachary
    We have the ever mysterious Water Elemental, Karu L. Pop in one corner!
    [02:11] Zachary
    And in the next, we have the-
    [02:11] Zachary
    Er...
    [02:11] Zachary
    Well
    [02:12] Zachary
    We have Talon Reid.
    [02:12] Zachary

    [02:12] Zachary
    What arena would thou like, gentlemen?
    [02:12] Karu As usual, water, please.
    [02:12] Talon_Reid
    hmmmm
    [02:13] Talon_Reid
    What do you say to a flooded field of solid diamond?
    [02:13] Karu Works for me.
    [02:13] Karu gives a nod to accentuate agreement, pondering possibility.
    [02:13] Zachary
    nods, he claps his hands together and generates a giant cavern full of diamonds and water.
    [02:14] Zachary
    Begin gentlemen, you have one hour.
    [02:14] =-= Shiny is now known as Lyni
    [02:14] Lyni
    flies into the arena and takes a random seat near the back
    [02:14] Karu takes three paces in towards Talon, drawing his sword.
    [02:14] Karu Best of luck, friend.
    [02:14] Zachary
    jumps off the playing field and sits next to Lyni.
    [02:15] Talon_Reid
    prepares fist bump
    [02:15] Karu bumps said fist, returning to ready stance.
    [02:15] Zachary
    (The offical theme of this battle,
    )

    [02:16] Karu (Aw hell yeah, Guilty Gear)
    [02:16] Talon_Reid
    Let's make it a good one, Aquaman
    [02:16] Karu Aquaman... I swear.
    [02:16] Karu I thought I was bad with nicknames.
    [02:16] Talon_Reid
    So is there like
    [02:16] Talon_Reid
    A count?
    [02:16] Talon_Reid
    Paces or something?
    [02:16] Zachary
    cracks open a beer and slugs it down loudly.
    [02:17] Zachary
    JUST GO AT IT!
    [02:17] Zachary
    tosses the empty beer can aside and picks up a new one.
    [02:17] Talon_Reid
    Well fine then.
    [02:17] Karu (We'll make up for some lost time this way, I suppose.)
    [02:17] Talon_Reid
    does a huge backflip away from Karu, diamond spikes forcing their way up out of the ground in his wake.
    [02:17] Karu breathes deeply through his nose, tendrils lancing through his clothes, flexing into three sharp arcane ribbons.
    [02:17] Karu AH!
    [02:18] Karu uses a burst of water to propel himself backwards, attempting to right himself but left with a gash across his right arm and face.
    [02:18] Karu (Let my mind slip. Shan't be doing that again.)
    [02:19] Talon_Reid
    snaps his fingers, creating three fireballs, which he launches with a pointing gesture.
    [02:20] Karu lands upon the water as if concrete, ripples drawing in to three points rising upwards to lance through the fire as Karu mutters a chant, water churning into a spiral behind himself as an orb grows at it's peak
    [02:21] Karu (Yo' move, to clarify.)
    [02:24] Talon_Reid
    does a small forward flip, the diamonds opening into a tunnel, which closes just as quickly in order to push against Talon's feet and propel him through, depositing him in midair behind Karu, where he launches a bolt of lightning into the water orb that is forming behind Karu.
    [02:27] Karu bounds with a small himself in an arc towards the foe over their magic, bringing sword from overhead to try and split the top of his skull open with a precise downward blow, ribbons lancing in dangerously sharp coils from either side.
    [02:27] Karu (Ribbons aiming for ribcage, might I add)
    [02:32] Talon_Reid
    raises his right arm straight above his head, summoning one of his gauntlets in a flash of light to catch the incoming sword strike, and uses the other to raise a wall of diamonds all around himself, leaving only the gauntlet sticking out of the top of a dome of diamond. A moment later, the diamond dome explodes into a huge number of diamond flechettes.
    [02:35] Karu (Good move)
    [02:35] Lyni
    catches a stray diamond
    [02:35] Talon_Reid
    (I thought the stands were shielded
    [02:36] Lyni
    (shoosh let me play)
    [02:36] Karu (This is true but Lyni was Throne for this match xD)
    [02:36] Talon_Reid
    (yeah ok)
    [02:38] Zachary
    (i gotta jet, but Shiny is going to take over)
    [02:38] Lyni
    (I already agreed to it in case anyone is wondering)
    [02:38] Karu attempts to tug his blade free, skin soon lacerated through by the flechettes, torso and face shielded by the stretching of the tendrils into shield like implements. Releasing grip Karu plunges into the water, rising again in his amorphous form with an inhuman shriek, twin spirals rising behind him.
    [02:38] Karu (So long as you're sure..)
    [02:39] Karu (And thank you, Zacky.)
    [02:39] Lyni
    (I've recovered for now. It'll hit me when I'm not bogged down with work, aka around 11:30 at night, but for now I'm okay XD)
    [02:39] Zachary
    (no problem, i have work tomorrow and i need to sleep)
    [02:39] Lyni
    (Night!)
    [02:40] Talon_Reid
    (So Karu let go of his sword?)
    [02:40] Karu (Sure did.)
    [02:40] P_M
    (Night Zacky)
    [02:40] Karu (Night, Zacky.)
    [02:41] |<-- Zachary has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: )
    [02:41] Talon_Reid
    charges Karu's sword with lightning and throws it at the amorphous Karu.
    [02:41] Talon_Reid
    Think I've never dealt with a morpher before?
    [02:42] Karu waves a tendril, the runes illuminating on the blade and dissolving it in midair.
    [02:42] Talon_Reid
    Aw, man.
    [02:43] Talon_Reid
    Let's see how this works
    [02:43] Karu can offer no answer in this form, instead parting the water about himself and raising hands skyward with another screech, the spirals driving towards Talon.
    [02:44] Talon_Reid
    raises both arms channeling a tremendous amount of electricity, and slams his arms down into the incoming spirals, launching the lightning through them.
    [02:44] Talon_Reid
    (That was pretty much by accident he was going to hit the water on the ground)
    [02:45] Talon_Reid
    's blow is not enough to stop the attack completely, however, and he gains two new gashes along his sides.
    [02:46] Talon_Reid
    Haha, fuck.
    [02:46] Karu forms various orbs about himself of varying size, from ten centimeters to a meter, numbering barely a dozen. The electricity evaporates some of the flood, the diamond at Karu's 'feet' nonconductive.
    [02:46] Karu (New tricks.)
    [02:46] Karu (I do love 'em.)
    [02:46] Talon_Reid
    hmmm.
    [02:47] Lyni
    Halfway mark~!
    [02:47] Talon_Reid
    launches freezing energy out from his body in all directions, instantly freezing everything around him.
    [02:47] Lyni
    punches the air, and the diamonds turn into a sort of fine sand, mixing with the water so that the arena feels more like a very wet beach. Some of the diamond sand rises up and reforms into goat statues in various poses scattered around the arena.
    [02:49] Karu screeches in a more panicked tone, scrambling in the sand and the ice thuds into it. dozen of fine tendrils sprout from his back, weaving in the air in prepredness
    [02:50] Talon_Reid
    Now.
    [02:50] Talon_Reid
    draws all of the water not under Karu's control to him and freezes it into a boulder, which he throws, an electric sheath surrounding it.
    [02:51] Karu (Eish, I swear.)
    [02:51] Talon_Reid
    (Talon is very aware of his best advantage here)
    [02:52] Karu roars out, the sigil upon his back flaring with arcane flames as geysers spout forth from bubbling patches of sand to direct the boulder into the ground.
    [02:53] Karu (I am going to need a little more than my new trick, I think.)
    [02:53] Talon_Reid
    (maybe an old trick then.)
    [02:53] Talon_Reid
    draws the diamond sand to himself, compressing it down into an enormous, diamond drill.
    [02:53] Talon_Reid
    Come on!
    [02:54] Karu (...Interesting idea.)
    [02:54] Lyni
    (drills gdi)
    [02:55] Karu forms a stretched surface of water, the fire at his back growing as the plate begins to bubble, Karu's maw becoming visible with a threatening screech.
    [02:55] Talon_Reid
    (is the arena diamond all the way down?)
    [02:55] Talon_Reid
    (Since it's a cavern I imagine there's stone under)
    [02:55] Lyni
    (It's about a foot of diamond+water mush thing, and then stone)
    [02:56] Karu (Excellent.)
    [02:56] Lyni
    (well it would be mush if it wasn't frozen :p)
    [02:56] Talon_Reid
    continues drawing out diamond, eventually revealing the stone underneath. He then charges at the amorphous Karu, drill spinning, before jumping up above him and calling down a trememndous bolt of lightning.
    [02:58] Karu (Now there is a key mistake I am going to exploit.)
    [02:58] Talon_Reid
    (funsies)
    [03:02] Karu lashes the lens airborne towards Talon, it detonating in a flare of sonoluminescence at a shriek uttered by Karu, throwing himself beneath the path of the nonconductive drill to protect his relatively impervious to physical attack body from the lightning, if not a touch scattered on the underside of the drill.
    [03:03] Karu (That was not graceful, I know.)
    [03:03] Talon_Reid
    (Light and sound)
    [03:03] Talon_Reid
    (rabble rabble rabble)
    [03:04] Talon_Reid
    For fu-
    [03:04] Karu (It happens with water XD)
    [03:05] Talon_Reid
    pushes off of thin air, putting distance between himself and Karu. When he blinks his eyes open, they glow brightly blue, a lock of his hair and the two triangle markings on his cheeks following suit.
    [03:06] Talon_Reid
    lifts the drill off of the spot where Karu splattered, throwing it into the wall so forcefully it shatters, and fires a tremendous burst of energy at the spot where it was.
    [03:07] Karu (Dear me.)
    [03:07] Lyni
    (ten minutes~)
    [03:07] Lyni
    watches as the goat statues come to life, stampeding around the cavern and generally being very noisy and angry. The rest of the sand also meld into goats, and the water evaporates, making the arena foggy with only about a meter of visibility.
    [03:09] Karu retaliates with his own burst of magic, feeding fog into both the beam and himself the arcane fire igniting once more, roaring from the sigil and his eyes.
    [03:12] Talon_Reid
    begins to burn hot, fire spreading behind him in an enormous corona of light, melting the things he previously froze and generally just being uncomfortable for everyone.
    [03:13] Karu (...One ast ditch effort XD)
    [03:14] Karu flicks a tendril, his sword re-materialising and bolting at Talon with the same momentum it was thrown as his magic begins to wane.
    [03:15] Talon_Reid
    backhands the sword away apparently quite angry at this point.
    [03:15] Talon_Reid
    (missed a comma)
    [03:16] Talon_Reid
    (by the way, he's still wearing his gauntlets and his other hand is free since he's not using it for the blast, as an explanation)
    [03:16] Karu (Ah ok.)
    [03:17] Karu (Hmm...)
    [03:17] Karu (I do believe I'm out of non-plot related options XD)
    [03:19] Karu fails to maintain his own retaliation, reduced to a skeletal form at which point a creeping darkness encases him, flowing from his sigil to enter a regenerative phase over the next few days.
    [03:19] Lyni
    (non-plot related options)
    [03:19] Lyni
    (?)
    [03:20] P_M
    (So is that a concession?)
    [03:20] Karu (The crazy lady.)
    [03:20] Karu (Tis. Karu's weakness is lightning, something Talon distributes in bucketfulls. )
    [03:20] Talon_Reid
    lets up the blast upon feeling the resistance wane, breathing heavily, and his glow fades.
    [03:22] Lyni
    (oh, it's also past time. Whelp.)
    [03:22] Karu raises from the ground, encased in a monoclinic dual pyramid crystal.
    [03:22] Karu (He'll be regenerating between now and the next round xD)
    [03:23] Lyni
    (mkays)
    [03:23] Karu (I apologise for the quality of the fight also, I'm way rusty.)
    [03:23] Talon_Reid
    Does that mean I won?
    [03:23] Lyni
    (Honestly, I think you both were. XD)
    [03:23] Talon_Reid
    (same here >>)
    [03:23] Lyni
    waves a hand, and the arena returns to its previous, pristine condition
    [03:23] Lyni
    Talon wins~!
    [03:24] Lyni
    Since it looks like brother... might need some time to recover.
    [03:24] P_M
    claps from the stands
    [03:24] Lyni
    looks sadly over at the crystal, but claps with the rest of the crowd
    [03:24] P_M
    You both did great!
    [03:25] Lyni
    Thank you for joining us, everyone~! It was a great match, and fun to watch, hee ♥
    [03:26] Lyni
    leaps down as people begin shuffling out, and walks over to pat the crystal a couple of times before gently hugging Talon
    [03:26] Lyni
    Gratz, by the way~
    [03:27] Karu The crystal pulses black within the red and will gradually clear to blue within white as he recovers. The bizarre crystal drifts into the chambers beneath the arena, disappearing from sight.
    [03:28] Talon_Reid
    Thanks.
    [03:28] Talon_Reid
    returns the hug.
    [03:28] =-= Lyni is now known as Shiny
    [03:28] <--| P_M has left #CharmsRP

    [03:28] Karu I'll log.
    [03:28] Shiny
    Thankies
    [03:29] =-= Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Next Round: ARMA VS. Toru”
    ARMA VS. Alistair
    [20:13]


    =-=


    Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Speed Round: ARMA VS. Toru”

    [20:13]


    Zachary


    and it tastes like shit

    [20:13]


    Lyni


    Speed what

    [20:13]


    Zachary


    I'm very disappointed in it

    [20:13]


    Karu


    Lyni take throne

    [20:14]


    Lyni


    Okay

    [20:14]


    Karu


    Introductions, play up Toru being late

    [20:14]


    Karu


    Go go go go

    [20:14]


    Lyni


    Well ummm

    [20:14]


    Lyni


    I'M ON PHONE

    [20:14]


    -->|


    Toru (5f93e2ec@8902E08F.78018F83.85142100.IP) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:14]


    Karu

    [20:14]


    Karu


    Ok I'll handle it

    [20:14]


    Lyni


    UGH

    [20:14]


    Lyni


    (K sorry about that)

    [20:14]


    MrRMA


    This is gonna be an interesting round |D

    [20:14]


    Karu


    falls back into his coral throne as the spectators take seats, grumbling amongst themselves.

    [20:14]


    Karu


    Welcome, one and all!

    [20:14]


    Zachary


    IT'S GO TIME D:<

    [20:14]


    Zachary


    jumps down into the arena

    [20:14]


    Karu


    Today we bring you a speed round--

    [20:15]


    Lyni


    drags Zacky out

    [20:15]


    Zachary


    NOOOOO!

    [20:15]


    Karu


    --...

    [20:15]


    Zachary


    is dragged out kicking and screaming

    [20:15]


    Lyni


    Sorry about that, all!

    [20:15]


    Karu


    ...To accommodate to official schedule!

    [20:15]


    MrRMA


    stumbles into the arena, feeling like he'd been sleeping for months after having a strange dream about saving Christmas

    [20:15]


    Karu


    Today we bring you the Steel Brush and the Knight of Redoran!

    [20:15]


    Karu


    Contestants ready?

    [20:16]


    Karu


    No paces today!

    [20:16]


    MrRMA


    Ugh...of all the days to be doing a fast fight....Well, I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be

    [20:16]


    Lyni


    flies back into the stadium, cheering with everyone else

    [20:16]


    Karu


    clicks his fingers, the stone cracking and breaking apart into a whirlpool of iron sand littered with rock.

    [20:16]


    Karu


    Fight!

    [20:16]


    |<--


    Toru has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: Page closed)

    [20:16]


    Karu


    waves a hand, barriers flaring into existence.

    [20:16]


    Karu


    ....

    [20:17]


    Lyni


    Ahahahaha

    [20:17]


    Karu


    (Let's give him five minutes...)

    [20:17]


    -->|


    Toru (5f93e2ec@8902E08F.78018F83.85142100.IP) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:17]


    Lyni


    (Gogogoooo)

    [20:17]


    MrRMA


    quickly activates his broom and fires a round of pins at Toru

    [20:18]


    Zachary


    Remember your training, Alistair!

    [20:18]


    Zachary


    waves from the stands

    [20:18]


    MrRMA


    Oh great, you've got a corner man...where the hell did mine go off to?!

    [20:19]


    Karu


    chuckles as the arena roars for the combatants.

    [20:19]


    Lyni


    cheers for Arma, waving a maid's apron in the air :3

    [20:19]


    Zachary


    teleports over to the other side of the stadium, "MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU AND ALL THAT SHIT!" He yells at Mr RMA.

    [20:19]


    |<--


    Lyni has left chat.pkmn.im (Client exited)

    [20:19]


    -->|


    Lyni (ShinyEevee@h-FF6EF89E.mycingular.net) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:20]


    =-=


    Mode #CharmsRP +o Lyni by ChanServ

    [20:20]


    MrRMA


    Welp...beggars can't be choosers

    [20:20]


    Lyni


    (Sorry phone is crap)

    [20:21]


    -->|


    Toru_ (chatzilla@8902E08F.78018F83.85142100.IP) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:21]


    =-=


    Toru_ is now known as Alistair

    [20:21]


    Alistair


    (So sorry about that)

    [20:21]


    Alistair


    (Right)

    [20:22]


    Alistair


    shuffles into the arena, hands in the pocket of his trenchcoat as he looks up slowly at his robotic opponent, a brooding look on his face.

    [20:22]


    Zachary


    (is this battle post-death of Zachary)

    [20:22]


    Zachary


    (I'm curious)

    [20:22]


    |<--


    Toru has left chat.pkmn.im (Ping timeout: 126 seconds)

    [20:23]


    Alistair


    (It's not post-death. If you were in the tourney, you'd know why he's in a bit of a mood)

    [20:23]


    Alistair


    (Check the thread for the bonus scene with Cyrus)

    [20:24]


    Zachary


    (I'm too lazy, I'm going to assume Karu killed/maimed/tortured/kidnapped/etc Cyrus)

    [20:24]


    Lyni


    (Poor poor Alistair D: )

    [20:24]


    Lyni


    (Pretty much)

    [20:24]


    MrRMA


    continues sending out his stream of pins at Alistair, looking to get at least a single shot in before the opponent gets serious

    [20:24]


    Alistair


    ...

    [20:25]


    -->|


    Tailon (cfd580fb@5DEDFDB3.1F4FD38.AD709CB5.IP) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:25]


    =-=


    Mode #CharmsRP +o Tailon by ChanServ

    [20:25]


    Tailon


    (Test your might)

    [20:25]


    Lyni


    (Ohhai)

    [20:25]


    Alistair


    blueshifts to the side of the screen, and slowly draws Foresharn out of its holster.

    [20:26]


    Alistair


    *stream

    [20:26]


    Alistair


    I want to make this quick.

    [20:27]


    MrRMA


    That makes two of us

    [20:27]


    Zachary


    whoops loudly and says, "SHIT JUST GOT REAL!"

    [20:27]


    MrRMA


    stops firing and rushes toward Alistair, both hands gripping his broom as he swings it down in a vertical slash at his opponent

    [20:27]


    |<--


    Alistair has left chat.pkmn.im (Connection reset by peer)

    [20:28]


    |<--


    Lyni has left chat.pkmn.im (Client exited)

    [20:28]


    -->|


    Lyni (ShinyEevee@h-FF6EF89E.mycingular.net) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:28]


    =-=


    Mode #CharmsRP +o Lyni by ChanServ

    [20:29]


    Lyni


    (Brb going home)

    [20:29]


    Zachary


    (well that was rather anti-climatic.)

    [20:29]


    Zachary


    (one hit and Alistair died)

    [20:29]


    -->|


    Alistair (chatzilla@8902E08F.78018F83.85142100.IP) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:29]


    Lyni


    (Hai Toru)

    [20:29]


    Alistair


    (Did you get that?)

    [20:29]


    Alistair


    (Alistair erupts with a pained cry, and sends a slash of Genesis Energy hurtling towards ARMA with a swipe from Foresharn, before hurling it spinning it hundreds of feet into the air.)

    [20:30]


    |<--


    Lyni has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: See y'all sometime!)

    [20:31]


    |<--


    Alistair has left chat.pkmn.im (Connection reset by peer)

    [20:32]


    -->|


    Alistair (chatzilla@8902E08F.78018F83.85142100.IP) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:32]


    Alistair


    (fucking hell))

    [20:33]


    MrRMA


    slashes through the energy, just barely evading Foresharn's vicinity as he jumps back. As the weapon is tossed into the air, he quickly looks up at it before backing up some more from Alistair, sending a blast of electricity from his left hand, hoping to possibly catch him off guard before he can follow up

    [20:33]


    |<--


    Alistair has left chat.pkmn.im (Connection reset by peer)

    [20:34]


    -->|


    Alistair (chatzilla@8902E08F.78018F83.85142100.IP) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:34]


    Tailon


    (jebus)

    [20:34]


    |<--


    Alistair has left chat.pkmn.im (Connection reset by peer)

    [20:35]


    MrRMA


    (This has proven a most glitchy match...)

    [20:35]


    -->|


    Alistair (chatzilla@8902E08F.78018F83.85142100.IP) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:35]


    Alistair


    (why the fuck did this have to happen now of all times)

    [20:36]


    Alistair


    (have i missed anything)

    [20:36]


    MrRMA


    (These semi-finals are cursed...I swear...)

    [20:36]


    Aegislash


    (Fucking glitches...)

    [20:36]


    |<--


    Alistair has left chat.pkmn.im (Connection reset by peer)

    [20:37]


    -->|


    Alistair (chatzilla@8902E08F.78018F83.85142100.IP) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:37]


    |<--


    Alistair has left chat.pkmn.im (Connection reset by peer)

    [20:38]


    -->|


    Alistair (chatzilla@8902E08F.78018F83.85142100.IP) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:38]


    [ERROR]


    Connection to irc://chat.pkmn.im/ (irc://chat.pkmn.im/) reset. [Help]

    [20:38]


    ===


    *** Looking up your hostname...

    [20:38]


    ===


    *** Found your hostname

    [20:38]


    ===


    You have not registered

    [20:38]


    =-=


    User mode for Karu is now +iwx

    [20:38]


    NickServ


    This nickname is registered and protected. If it is your

    [20:38]


    NickServ


    nick, type /msg NickServ IDENTIFY password. Otherwise,

    [20:38]


    NickServ


    please choose a different nick.

    [20:38]


    NickServ


    Password accepted - you are now recognized.

    [20:38]


    =-=


    User mode for Karu is now +r

    [20:39]


    -->|


    YOU (Karu) have joined #CharmsRP

    [20:39]


    =-=


    Topic for #CharmsRP is “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Speed Round: ARMA VS. Toru”

    [20:39]


    =-=


    Topic for #CharmsRP was set by Karu on 22 February 2014 20:13:48

    [20:39]


    =-=


    Mode #CharmsRP +qo Karu Karu by ChanServ

    [20:39]


    Karu


    Well hi-diddley-fucking-dee.

    [20:39]


    |<--


    Alistair has left chat.pkmn.im (Connection reset by peer)

    [20:39]


    Zachary


    (i'm scratching my head at this)

    [20:39]


    Karu


    Alistair has forfeit!

    [20:39]


    Karu


    ARMA Wins!

    [20:39]


    Karu


    (Confirmed outside of match.)

    [20:39]


    Zachary


    how about we rescheduale the match

    [20:39]


    Zachary


    and have a giant PRP chat battle

    [20:39]


    Karu


    sets about stitching up holes in the rift.

    [20:40]


    -->|


    Alistair (chatzilla@8902E08F.78018F83.85142100.IP) has joined #CharmsRP

    [20:40]


    MrRMA


    stands there dumbfounded, shrugs, and walks off with an unenthusiastic fist-pump

    [20:40]


    =-=


    Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Semi-Finals Concluded”
    Guest Blitz: Zachary VS. ARMA
    [20:40]


    Zachary


    NOT SO FAST, MR.RMA

    [20:40]


    |<--


    Alistair has left chat.pkmn.im (Imploded: Well, I'll see you all lat◥◶_◂◤)

    [20:40]


    Zachary


    jumps down from the stands

    [20:40]


    MrRMA


    Pardon?

    [20:40]


    Zachary


    falls on his face

    [20:41]


    Zachary


    FUCK!

    [20:41]


    Zachary


    spins to his feet and points to Mr. RMA

    [20:41]


    Zachary


    I SHALL BATTLE YOU IN ALISTAIR'S PLACE!

    [20:41]


    MrRMA


    Well...you're certainly not very graceful with your leaping, sir...

    [20:41]


    Zachary


    Is that alright with Karu?

    [20:41]


    Karu


    Eh, why not

    [20:42]


    Karu


    IF

    [20:42]


    Karu


    We had the time

    [20:42]


    Zachary


    draws Gunnlogi from its sheathe and sets it ablaze with fire and lightning.

    [20:42]


    Shiny


    (... is there enough time)

    [20:42]


    Shiny


    (yeah)

    [20:42]


    =-=


    Shiny is now known as Lyni

    [20:42]


    Karu


    ReeM is busy in ten minutes

    [20:42]


    MrRMA


    19, give or take...but yeah, that's kinda brief...we could still exhibition it if you wanted, I dunno

    [20:42]


    Zachary


    adopts a battle stance and roars, the air vibrating from the sheer force of it.

    [20:44]


    MrRMA


    Well then, your mind is certainly made up, sir...I suppose it's only fair I put some effort in if I'm going to earn this win

    [20:44]


    Zachary


    NO TALKING!

    [20:45]


    MrRMA


    Just screaming?

    [20:45]


    Zachary


    rushes forward engulfed in a blazing infenro.

    [20:46]


    Lyni


    continues cheering, having switched the maid apron for a duster

    [20:46]


    MrRMA


    runs directly at Zachary, leaping into the air at the last moment in an attempt to throw him off as he sings his broom downward

    [20:46]


    =-=


    Karu has changed the topic to “Welcome the #Pokecharms Chat RolePlay Centre! | Official Thread - http://chr.ms/ebi | Guest Blitz: Zachary VS. ARMA”

    [20:46]


    Zachary


    slashes the broom stick away and inhales deeply, he exhales a gigantic flame jet into the face of Mr. RMA.

    [20:48]


    MrRMA


    holds his right hand up to deflect as much of the flames as possible from his face, using his left hand to fire a counter-shot of electricity at Zachary

    [20:49]


    Zachary


    throws his arms back and opens his mouth, the lightning traveling in a giant vortex into his mouth. He consumes the lightning and erupts into a thunderstorm of electricity.

    [20:49]


    MrRMA


    You're a strange fellow...

    [20:49]


    Zachary


    throws back his free hand and produces a gigantic lightning bolt, he hurls it with force into Mr. RMA

    [20:50]


    Zachary


    FOR ASGARD!

    [20:50]


    Zachary


    FOR BRAVE LEONIDAS AND THE 300!

    [20:50]


    Zachary


    FOR MEEEEEEEEEE!

    [20:51]


    MrRMA


    manages to catch the lightning bolt, the electricity absorbing into his system and overclocking his circuitry

    [20:52]


    MrRMA


    Operating at double his normal speed, he sprints towards the quoting Zachary and sends a flurry of punches towards him with intense velocity\

    [20:53]


    Zachary


    anticpated this and catches the punches with the blunt side of his sword. He shifted his body weight forward, throwing RMA off balance. With a mighty bellow, he spun around fast, creating a fire tornado with tendrils of lightning shooting off of it at every direction.

    [20:53]


    Lyni


    (pssst Zacky careful about the autoing)

    [20:53]


    Lyni


    (wait I'm not moderating, sorry)

    [20:54]


    Karu


    (You're still *A* moderator, thank you for proofreading when I wasn't)

    [20:54]


    Zachary


    (D: oh shit)

    [20:54]


    Zachary


    (wait, i should be a moderator)

    [20:54]


    Karu


    (As per decorum of the channel, advantage ARMA)

    [20:54]


    Zachary


    HOLD ON A MOMENT.

    [20:54]


    Zachary


    throws down his sword

    [20:55]


    Zachary


    Let's talk about my status

    [20:56]


    MrRMA


    quickly regains his balance after being pushed back, taking his broom back out and channeling all the overclocked energy into it before putting it back away as Zachary stops his attack
     
    #32 Atma, Nov 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
  32. A little late but this affects the whole chat continuity.

    I present to you last CRP that Zachary will ever appear in and an introduction into a new storyline that I'm working on with Alistair called "The Descendents of Death."

    [17:09] * Zachary stands at the edge of the Karsharie Abyss, looking down at the darkness. Something was admiss at this Seithr Pit as in there was no Seithr.
    [17:09] <Zachary> Man...
    [17:09] <Zachary> I don't know what's going on...
    [17:10] <Zachary> Seithr Pits are vanishing...
    [17:10] * Zachary makes a 'poof' sound and throws his hand in the air.
    [17:12] <Alistair> ...Well, for our first meeting in a while, this is definitely odd.
    [17:12] <Alistair> So, no Seithr in it at all... what will happen to the pit itself? Crumble? Collapse?
    [17:12] * Zachary turns around and see's Alistair.
    [17:13] <Zachary> Well, what Seithr is just death energy.
    [17:13] <Zachary> But...
    [17:13] <Zachary> I don't know.
    [17:13] <Alistair> Well, I never knew that!
    [17:13] <Zachary> Yeah?
    [17:14] <Zachary> Seithr is the energy of death, when you die, you release it.
    [17:14] <Alistair> It's almost like we're complete foils... Genesis Energy is the energy that created elementals.
    [17:14] <Alistair> Does everyone release it?
    [17:14] <Zachary> Yes.
    [17:15] * Zachary kneels down and drops a rock down the pit.
    [17:15] <Zachary> 1...2...3...4...5...
    [17:15] * Zachary hears a crash.
    [17:15] <Zachary> That's five miles deep.
    [17:15] <Zachary> Five miles of pure seithr was in there.
    [17:16] <Zachary> And it's gone.
    [17:16] <Alistair> Well, there can't be a lack of people dying.
    [17:16] <Zachary> Poof!
    [17:17] <Alistair> Is someone manually interfering with the release of Seithr?
    [17:17] <Zachary> Must be.
    [17:17] <Zachary> ???: I agree... Cousin.
    [17:17] * Zachary turns around, Gunnlogi unsheathed as he roars in rage.
    [17:18] <Zachary> PROSPER!!!
    [17:18] <Alistair> ...!
    [17:18] <Zachary> *Prosper holds his hands up in surrender. He places his sword on the ground.
    [17:18] <Zachary> Prosper: I come in peace...For once.
    [17:18] <Alistair> Well, that's awfully odd. You're not the one behind this?
    [17:19] <Zachary> Prosper: No, I assumed Zachary was absorbing the pits.
    [17:20] * Zachary scratches his head, absorbing the pits didn't occur to him.
    [17:20] <Alistair> Absorbing all that Seithr?
    [17:20] <Zachary> It's possible.
    [17:20] * Alistair whistles in surprise as he looks down the 5 mile pit
    [17:21] <Alistair> Hmh, I'm not doubting you... just how would you go about something like that?
    [17:22] <Zachary> Prosper: Zachary would eat it, more then likely.
    [17:22] <Zachary> No I wouldn't...
    [17:22] <Zachary> Okay, maybe.
    [17:23] <Zachary> Prosper: I found the source of where the seithr is going.
    [17:23] * Zachary raises an eyebrow.
    [17:24] * Alistair turns, giving Prosper his full attention
    [17:24] <Zachary> Prosper: Avantasia.
    [17:24] * Zachary eyes widen.
    [17:24] <Zachary> Of course...
    [17:24] * Zachary slaps his head and curses to himself.
    [17:24] <Zachary> It all makes sense.
    [17:26] <Alistair> Avantasia... it's been a while since I've heard that name.
    [17:26] <Zachary> It's the World Gate.
    [17:26] <Zachary> Isn't it?
    [17:26] <Zachary> *Prosper nods gravely.
    [17:27] <Zachary> But who in the right mind is opening the World Gate?
    [17:28] * Zachary sighs and kicks a giant rock into the pit.
    [17:30] <Alistair> What's the World Gate?
    [17:31] <Zachary> Prosper: Imagine a hallway with thousands of doors.
    [17:31] <Zachary> Prosper: Each doorway leads to a different room, the room being another dimensions.
    [17:32] <Zachary> Prosper: The World Gate is the Door Way.
    [17:33] <Alistair> So, someone's planning to take it all away,,,
    [17:34] <Zachary> Someone is planning on opening it.
    [17:35] <Alistair> Then let's go.
    [17:35] <Alistair> My airship's just past that hill.
    [17:35] * Zachary nods and motions for his cousin to follow.
    [17:36] <Zachary> I'm warning you right now, Prosper, I will kill you again if you try anything stupid.
    [17:36] <Zachary> (god, my stomach hurts so badly, i just ripped ass and it sounded like a demon howling for freedom)
    [17:37] <Alistair> (ahahaha you're ruining the mood xD)
    [17:37] <Zachary> Prosper: I understand.
    [17:37] <Zachary> *Prosper picks up his sword and walks with Alistair and Zachary.
    [17:38] <Alistair> Good thing I've got everything I need here.
    [17:38] <Zachary> Let's go.
    [17:39] * Alistair leaps into the spacious control deck, and slides open the shutters to his armoury.
    [17:39] <Alistair> Give me some co-ordinates, and we'll take off.
    [17:39] <Alistair> I need to get some stuff ready.
    [17:40] <Zachary> 30N 45W..
    [17:40] <Zachary> 60S 20E
    [17:41] * Alistair hammers in the co-ordinates and presses a couple of buttons on the hud - the genesis engine in the bottom of the airship gives off a shrill humming sound, as it slowly ascends whilst staying level.
    [17:42] * Alistair grabs two other swords from his small armoury and slings a few pendants around his neck.
    [17:42] <Zachary> *The airship is in the sky heading towards Avantasia. Prosper is manning the helm as Zachary is standing near the railing
    [17:43] * Alistair walks out and stands next to Zachary, leaning on the railing.
    [17:43] <Alistair> So, where have you been for so long?
    [17:43] <Alistair> We were all getting so worried about you, you know.
    [17:44] <Zachary> I've been with my family.
    [17:44] <Zachary> I was asked to come out and investigate the missing Seithr.
    [17:45] <Alistair> Sorry, I keep on forgetting you have to manage that too!
    [17:45] * Alistair laughs a little.
    [17:45] <Zachary> Yeah, it's a job.
    [17:45] * Zachary gives a somber smile.
    [17:46] <Zachary> Do you know of the Valashika?
    [17:46] <Alistair> Things have been nice back at Quadras, though. For the most part, aside from a few political debates here and there, things have been A-OK. Cyrus is a Knight now, too.
    [17:46] <Zachary> or the Kings and Queens of Death?
    [17:46] <Alistair> ...Nah, not really. I'm guessing they have something to do with the flow of Seithr though, right?
    [17:47] <Zachary> No.
    [17:47] <Zachary> They were a culture of people who ruled the Geos Archipelago thousands of years ago.
    [17:48] <Zachary> They left wonders that we barely can create.
    [17:48] <Zachary> They're the ones who created Avantasia.
    [17:48] <Alistair> No wonder it floats.
    [17:48] <Alistair> Must've been their paradise in the sky!
    [17:48] <Zachary> They knew the secret of Seithr before anyone.
    [17:48] <Zachary> And the true nature of Soul Cores.
    [17:49] <Zachary> Then one day
    [17:49] <Zachary> They vanished.
    [17:49] * Zachary shrugs.
    [17:49] <Zachary> Something tells me that was a load of bullshit.
    [17:49] <Alistair> What's a soul core?
    [17:50] * Zachary holds his hand out and produces a black and red sphere with spiral horns growing out of it.
    [17:50] <Zachary> This...
    [17:50] <Zachary> Is a Soul Core
    [17:50] <Zachary> It's what gives me my powers.
    [17:50] <Zachary> This is the Alpha Barsark Core.
    [17:50] <Zachary> Which allows me to transform into a Barsark.
    [17:50] * Zachary vanishes the Core and closes his fist.
    [17:51] <Alistair> It's all flowing back to me now... Basark and stuff.
    [17:51] <Alistair> Sorry, I can't help but smile, it's been so long.
    [17:52] <Zachary> It has been a while.
    [17:52] <Alistair> You should see Cyrus now though, Zachary, it's absolutely crazy!
    [17:52] <Zachary> Why?
    [17:53] <Zachary> (There be demons howling... Out of my ass)
    [17:53] <Alistair> He's became almost as fast as the bolts he fires - he discovered an ancient technique, formed by some of the first Lighting Elementals - Blue shift!
    [17:54] <Alistair> Only people like me and Cyrus who have this Blue hue of Genesis energy can use it - Cyrus is so much better at prolonging it though - I kinda just go forward in short bursts.
    [17:55] <Alistair> He was always the more controlled one!
    [17:55] <Alistair> Anyways, I digress - are you guessing that the Kings and Queens of Death have got something to do with all of this?
    [17:56] <Zachary> Yeah.
    [17:56] <Zachary> I think it's a safety protocall for them.
    [17:56] <Zachary> Incase there's too much Seithr, it'll send it back through the World Gate.
    [17:57] <Alistair> But they're bringing the pits along with them.
    [17:57] <Alistair> So something must be up.
    [17:58] * Zachary shrugs.
    [17:58] <Zachary> I'm an archeologist, not a scientist.
    [17:58] <Alistair> well, we're about to find out.
    [17:59] * Alistair jogs down to the main deck, and peers out of the windows.
    [17:59] <Alistair> That's gotta be it.
    [18:00] <Zachary> It is.
    [18:02] * Alistair furrows his brow, and takes in a deep breath.
    [18:02] <Alistair> I'm ready for whatever. The both of you have my support.
    [18:02] <Zachary> *Prosper descends the ship onto the island.
    [18:03] * Zachary and Prosper jump off the ship together and land with a crash.
    [18:04] * Alistair presses some more buttons and follows suit.
    [18:04] <Alistair> Where are we headed?
    [18:04] <Alistair> Which way?
    [18:05] <Zachary> The World Gate.
    [18:05] * Zachary leads the the trio through the ruins of Avantasia as golems continued to fufill their duties and routines.
    [18:05] <Zachary> Don't worry about the Golems.
    [18:05] <Zachary> They won't hurt you, unless you hurt them.
    [18:05] <Alistair> It's fine.
    [18:06] * Alistair notices them sensing the presence of a different energy source, and some traces of rock within Alistair.
    [18:06] * Alistair does a thumbs up
    [18:07] <Alistair> I think we're buddies already.
    [18:07] <Alistair> Anyways, let's carry on.
    [18:08] * Zachary leads them to the biggest building in the ruins. He pushes open the door, revealing the World Gate in all of its glory
    [18:08] <Zachary> ....That's not right...
    [18:08] * Zachary notices the World Gate is pulsating and glowing dark purple.
    [18:08] <Zachary> Prosper: It's looking like it's opening on it's own.
    [18:09] <Zachary> Gah!
    [18:09] <Alistair> Zachary!
    [18:09] * Zachary falls to the ground, writihing in pain as Prosper follows suit. Seithr begins to pool out of their body and flows towards the World Gate. The Gate suddenly turns black and the room begins to violently shake
    [18:10] <Alistair> GUYS!
    [18:10] * Zachary coughs and watches as the World Gate's color turns white, a robed figure carrying a staff walks out of the building, with a trio of women following him.
    [18:10] <Alistair> !
    [18:10] <Zachary> ???: I must thank you two, Zachary and Prosper.
    [18:11] <Zachary> ???: If it weren't for the deaths you two caused during the Great War, then I wouldn't be free.
    [18:11] <Zachary> N-no... It can't be...
    [18:11] <Zachary> Prosper: It's Juriel, the Praetor of the Kings and Queens of Death.
    [18:11] * Alistair quickly snaps off a pendant, before stabbing it into his artificial right arm. It is quickly absorbed, and Genesis Energy levels heighten in Alistair.
    [18:11] <Zachary> They did survive...
    [18:12] * Zachary coughs as Prosper struggles to his feet.
    [18:12] <Alistair> HEY!
    [18:12] * Zachary stands to his feet and coughs up blood.
    [18:12] * Alistair draws the heavy blade, Arcadius, and points it with one hand towards Juriel
    [18:12] <Zachary> Don't do anything stupid, Alistair!
    [18:12] <Alistair> What did you do to Zachary and Prosper!?
    [18:13] <Alistair> Was that their Seithr!?
    [18:13] <Zachary> *Juriel smiles sinisterly and waves his hand downwards. White energy slams into Alistair and forms a barrier around him.
    [18:13] <Alistair> !
    [18:14] <Zachary> Juriel: Yes it was, I needed the Seithr of descendents of Valashika.
    [18:14] <Alistair> ...Descendants...
    [18:14] <Zachary> Juriel: We hid, in the underworld, waiting for our time to come back. We waited, bid our time. Then we saw our chance.
    [18:15] <Zachary> *Juriel waves his hand at the two.
    [18:15] * Alistair charges Genesis Energy into his right arm, and repeatedly slams it into the barrier around himself
    [18:15] <Zachary> Juriel: My own descendents, Prosper the Treacherous, who lead the Empire of Sheol into Madness.
    [18:16] <Zachary> Juriel: And Zachary the Unconquered Sun, who lead the Black Parade towards Freedom.
    [18:16] <Alistair> And you would do something like this to your own kin!?
    [18:16] * Zachary snarls and draws Gunnlogi from its sheath. Prosper draws Avendus and adopts a battle stance.
    [18:17] <Zachary> Juriel: Please, Alistair, like you would know. The Valashika don't recongize those who fear death.
    [18:17] <Zachary> We don't fear death.
    [18:17] <Zachary> Prosper: We embrace death.
    [18:18] * Zachary and Prosper charge forward and swing their blades down onto Juriel. Juriel smiles and unleashes a white light from his staff that slams into the two, doing serious damage.
    [18:18] <Zachary> Juriel: That's called Riz.
    [18:18] <Zachary> Juriel: The energy of life.
    [18:18] * Zachary lays on the ground, bleeding heavily.
    [18:19] * Alistair fires a charged beam of Genesis energy from Arcadius into the barrier, breaking it.
    [18:19] <Alistair> GUYS!
    [18:19] <Zachary> *Prosper collapses near a pillar.
    [18:19] <Zachary> (I was hoping you wouldn't break it, Zachary was going to absorb it.)
    [18:19] <Alistair> ZACHARY!
    [18:19] <Zachary> (it's okay though)
    [18:20] * Alistair pulls off a pendant, and chucks it towards him.
    [18:20] <Alistair> DO WHAT I DID BEFORE!
    [18:20] <Zachary> Juriel: It's no use, Alistair Aurelio, grandson of Rune.
    [18:20] <Zachary> Juriel: OH yes, I know who you are. I take special interest with those with potential.
    [18:21] <Alistair> Seithr, the energy of Death.
    [18:21] <Alistair> Riz, the energy of Life.
    [18:21] <Zachary> Juriel: The Valashika will come back with full force and take back what rightfully is OURS!
    [18:21] <Alistair> You've forgotten about one thing, though.
    [18:21] <Alistair> The power to create a future for my allies and comrades...
    [18:22] <Zachary> *Juriel snorts with laughter.
    [18:22] <Zachary> Juriel: Spare me the shenanigans, Grandson of Rune.
    [18:22] <Alistair> SCREW YOU OLD MAN!
    [18:22] <Alistair> I'm sick and tired of being seen as the one with potential!
    [18:23] <Alistair> I HAVE SAVED MY PEOPLE, ONES DEAR TO ME - AND NOW, I'M GOING TO DO IT FOR ZACHARY!
    [18:23] <Zachary> *Juriel's eyes flash with anger, he raises his hand and unleashes a waterfall of gravity upon Alistair. He forms a dome around Alistair and seals it with Riz and Seithr.
    [18:23] <Zachary> Juriel: No, you won't.
    [18:23] <Zachary> *Juriel walks towards Zachary and raises his staff up to impale him.
    [18:24] <Alistair> ZACKY!
    [18:24] <Zachary> Juriel: Don't worry, I'll take care of your wife. I happen to be into damaged goods.
    [18:25] <Alistair> ...Damn...
    [18:25] * Zachary roars with the fury of ten thousand burning suns. He spins to his feet and slugs Juriel in the face, ignoring his wounds. Juriel flies through the air at untold speeds, smashing into a pillar. Zachary hobbles over to Prosper and helps him up to his feet.
    [18:25] <Zachary> We do this together, cousin.
    [18:25] <Zachary> Prosper: Right, just like old times.
    [18:26] * Zachary and Prosper run towards Juriel and begin to unleash hell upon him, sword combo after another. Juriel barely can keep up blocking with his staff
    [18:26] <Zachary> Juriel: Where is this coming from?!
    [18:26] <Zachary> HERALD OUR RAGE!
    [18:27] * Zachary slams his fist into Juriel's chest as Prosper tackles Juriel and hurtles him back into the World Gate.
    [18:27] <Zachary> Prosper: DO IT! DESTROY THE GATE!
    [18:27] * Alistair lies down, watching the two of them in awe.
    [18:28] <Alistair> *picks himself up a little from the pressure,
    [18:28] * Zachary nods gravely, knowing that Prosper will be lost. He spins Gunnlogi in the air and unleashes a wave of fire, destroying the Gate as Prosper and Juriel fight to the death in the underworld.
    [18:28] <Zachary> Juriel: NOOOOOOO!
    [18:28] * Zachary breathes heavily and turns to see Alistair still trapped in the dome.
    [18:28] <Zachary> (You can't break out of it btw)
    [18:29] <Alistair> (I figured that)
    [18:29] <Zachary> Can you get out?
    [18:29] * Zachary hobbles over to the dome and presses his hand against and recoils from the pain.
    [18:30] * Alistair slowly gets up, the gravity fading.
    [18:30] <Alistair> No, nothing. He made it stronger.
    [18:30] * Zachary ponders for a moment before screaming in rage.
    [18:30] <Zachary> GOD DAMN IT!
    [18:30] * Zachary punches the air and swings Gunnlogi around, slashing at the air.
    [18:31] <Zachary> IT'S NOT FAIR!
    [18:31] * Zachary throws Gunnlogi down on the ground and cries.
    [18:31] <Zachary> The only way for you to get out...
    [18:31] <Zachary> Is for me to absorb it.
    [18:31] <Zachary> Juriel made it like that, so he could kill me.
    [18:32] <Alistair> ...Zachary, it's... it's fine. You go on ahead.
    [18:32] * Zachary stops crying and stands up, holding himself up high as the sun shines down on him.
    [18:32] <Zachary> Alistair...
    [18:32] * Zachary walks towards the dome and places his hands on it.
    [18:32] <Zachary> It will be my honor to die for you.
    [18:33] <Alistair> ...
    [18:33] * Alistair takes a deep breath, and looks up at Zachary.
    [18:33] * Zachary begins to absorb it as Zachary screams from the pain. Every fiber of his being ignites from the Riz. A blinding white light blinds Alistair and Zachary.
    [18:33] <Alistair> Is there anything you want me to do?
    [18:33] <Zachary> LIVE ON!
    [18:34] <Alistair> Ack!
    [18:34] * Zachary falls to his knees as the dome fades. a far away look is on Zachary's face as he falls back, dead.
    [18:35] <Alistair> ...
    [18:35] * Alistair paces over to Zachary, slowly. He can't close his mouth shut.
    [18:37] * Alistair kneels down towards him, murmuring an honest 'thank you' as tears start to stream down him face. His cries echo out through Avantasia.
    [18:37] <Zachary> -End-


    (next part)

    [18:43] * Abel stands underneath the sakura tree, crying as he watches Zachary's grave.
    [18:43] * Alistair paces slowly into Zalos, Carrying an extra weight on his back, as he shuffles towards the gravestone.
    [18:44] <Abel> Alistair.
    [18:44] * Abel nods his head to him.
    [18:44] <Alistair> Oh, Abel. Hey.
    [18:44] * Alistair nods back.
    [18:45] <Abel> I can't believe it.
    [18:45] <Abel> He's gone.
    [18:45] <Alistair> ...I couldn't, either.
    [18:46] * Karu (chatzilla@h-F879C58A.cable.virginm.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [18:46] * ChanServ sets mode: +qo Karu Karu
    [18:46] <Alistair> The man who I used to look up to, who helped me here and there become the knight I'd always wanted to be - gone.
    [18:46] <Alistair> I'm here to return this.
    [18:47] * Alistair pulls Gunnlogi gently off of his holster and keeps it close to his side.
    [18:48] * Abel pats AListair on his shoulder.
    [18:49] * Alistair walks over to the Gravestone, and leans Gunnlogi on the side of it. He walks back to take in the sight. He draws Foresharn, and slams it into the ground in front of him, holding it with both of his hands close to his chest, like a guardian.
    [18:50] * Abel raises an eyebrow
    [18:50] <Abel> Are you sure, Alistair?
    [18:53] <Alistair> Farewell, Zachary Socrates Ira. You taught me a lot, and in the end, gave your own life to keep mine going. For that, I give you all of my thanks, and I shall continue to keep my friends, family and fellow people safe with this blade. I will create a future that you have helped me towards.
    [18:53] <Abel> (forgot the Odin part :B)
    [18:55] <Alistair> ...I knew I'd forgotten something! ODIN! ZACHARY ODIN SOCRATES IRA! I never got that name right!
    [18:55] * Abel laughs.
    [18:55] <Abel> It's time we honored his memory.
    [18:55] * Alistair swings Foresharn back into its holster, and looks towards Abel.
    [18:55] <Alistair> Right.
    [18:56] <Abel> Let's go protect the world.
    [18:57] <Abel> -end-
     
    Atma likes this.
  33. Shiny Lyni

    Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

    Scenario: A Shopping Spree - Lyni's bored and feels the need to go out and buy some things out in town. Of course, she wants to go with friends, if only so she can have a bit more... fun.

    Date/Time: Whenever people want to; just reply here with a time you're free and/or message me with the various ways you can contract me (chat, profile, PM, etc)

    Timespan: 1 hour or so

    Player Limit: 2-3 players each session / unlimited NPCs

    Special Conditions: limited to no fighting; this is a(n attempt at a) social RP

    Canon: Chat
     
    Atma likes this.
  34. Mr.RMA

    Mr.RMA Magearna before it was cool

    I am in, because I am totally the shopping type, and so is Mike...Okay, blatant lie, but, I'm still in! (And Mike, being a nasty nomad, probably needs new clothes |D) These social chats are pretty much always a blast~

    As for the time, weekends right now are the best bet, which I'm pretty much completely available for, but if I were to take part in a session on a weekday, then...well...It'd have to be pretty late for me, like, 9 PM EST. If that works, then okay, I'll do that, but, weekend is probably still the most likely time
     
  35. I'm so for this too - might be a good time to introduce some minor character changes too. Weekends is best for me too - around 8 - 10PM GMT on a weekend is best for me.
     
  36. Shiny Lyni

    Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

    Weekends are actually kinda hard for me to find time because those are the times I'm with my parents or on the bus to/from school XD But I'll most likely be free around 3:30 or so on Saturdays, if that works for you guys
     
  37. Mr.RMA

    Mr.RMA Magearna before it was cool

    3:30 would work just fine for me. I'm assuming you're going by central time, right? Whatever the case, that should work out no problem.
     
  38. Shiny Lyni

    Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

    Yeah CST so I think 8:30 (GMT) for Toru and 4:30 for you (EST)
     
  39. Shiny Lyni

    Shiny Lyni 2016 Singles Football

    IN THIS EPISODE WE PRESENT:
    - A rowdy coffee outing
    - Zachary hitting on a lady and getting the group kicked out
    - Karu being mysterious
    - Super nosy and annoying Lyni
    - most importantly, A BUDDING NEW ROMANCE!!!????11!!?/?

    Ladies and Gents, I present...
    [19:58] * @Lyni wakes up to the warmth of the morning~ Ah yes, summer is finally around the corner, and... wait. The girl rushes over to her closet and groans, finding only long sleeved outfits fit for chillier weather. She throws together a lighter outfit consisting of a long-sleeved shirt and jeans that's still too warm for this season and heads out. Realizing it would probably be a good idea to grab some other people, Lyni runs down the hallways, knocking on every door she sees to wake people up~
    [19:58] <@Lyni> (I am not sorry)
    [20:00] * Michael stirs a little at the sound of knocking at his door, but returns to sleep. It isn't until the sudden poke of a familiar broom knocks him to the floor that he groggily gets up.
    [20:00] * ~Karu is in the midst of a cycle, not yet requiring sleep and as such has been preparing materials all night. Answering the door, he agrees to come along acknowledging the needs for fabrics and such, as well as the need for a few household items.
    [20:01] * @Talon_Reid is not in his room at the arena
    [20:01] * Zachary raises his head up from his stupor. The infamous man was resting against a tree outside in the warm summer morning air. He spins Gunnlogi in its sheath around his body and attaches it to his back. The man stands up and exhales a small jet of fire for no reason.
    [20:01] * Michael opens the door and puts on as bright an expression as he can muster in this tired state at the sight of who it is, agreeing to come along, especially after realizing the terrible condition of his clothing
    [20:02] * @Lyni drags everyone she can and looks around, confused
    [20:03] * dwayna|Food is now known as Dwayna
    [20:03] <@Lyni> Where's Talon? I thought he would be in his room~
    [20:03] <@Lyni> (Dway~ ♥)
    [20:03] <Dwayna> (hello)
    [20:03] <Michael> You know how he is...he's probably training somewhere or eating his weight in food
    [20:03] <@Talon_Reid> (at least 4 times his weight)
    [20:04] * ~Karu shrugs uncertainly. "You seem to have better grasp than I."
    [20:04] * @Lyni rolls her eyes and makes a small ice plane, sending it to Talon's nose based on his signature temperature
    [20:04] * Zachary enters the arena, looking for a bathroom.
    [20:05] * @Talon_Reid orders a new coffee because his just got a chunk of ice in it.
    [20:06] <@Lyni> Eh, we'll find him when we can~ Anyways, is there a place where we can go shopping around here, brother?
    [20:07] * Zachary perks his ear to the sound of voices and walks down the hallway to find it.
    [20:07] <~Karu> The commercial district, to the east.
    [20:07] <~Karu> The bazaar is only open on saturdays but all the regular shops will be open.
    [20:08] <Zachary> Well, ani't this a surprise.
    [20:08] * Zachary walks up to Karu and Lyni.
    [20:08] <~Karu> ...Ira, I never...
    [20:08] * @Lyni turns to the new figure and raises an eyebrow in surprise
    [20:09] <Zachary> Never what?
    [20:09] * @Lyni whispers "never used your underwear" while giggling
    [20:09] <~Karu> Expected to see you, of course.
    [20:10] * Dwayna stirs slightly, moaning a little bit at the light shining on her face. She fades in and out of consciousness for a little bit before finally waking up and stretching her limbs. There had been a slight tapping noise, she thought, so she got up and peered out her door.
    [20:10] * ~Karu offers a slight smile at the quip.
    [20:10] * Michael blinks at the sight of this newcomer, having never seen him before...at least, as far as he can recall
    [20:10] * Zachary ignores the girl and holds his hand out to Karu.
    [20:10] <Zachary> It's been a while, old friend.
    [20:10] <@Lyni> (Dway's joining ussss ♥)
    [20:10] <@Lyni> Hey, I still exist!
    [20:10] * ~Karu offers a firm shake. "Indeed, would you care to join a shopping trip?"
    [20:11] <Dwayna> (yes, I have some time)
    [20:11] <@Lyni> (yayyy :D)
    [20:11] * Zachary adjusts his scarf with his free hand, "Of course. It'll give me something to do while waiting for orders."
    [20:11] <@Talon_Reid> (give me something to do Talon is in a small coffee shop near the main commercial street)
    [20:11] <Dwayna> Did someone come knocking?
    [20:11] <Zachary> (giant butt ninja's start to attack main commerical street, Tailon, gogogogogogogo)
    [20:12] * @Lyni sends another barrage of planes at Talon shaped as letters spelling "SHOPPING", hoping he gets the message
    [20:12] <Michael> I'm surprised I haven't, uh...met you after hanging around here all this time, sir...If you're a friend of Karus though, then it's a pleasure to meet you
    [20:12] <~Karu> Then let's grab some coffee, as you folk are so prone.
    [20:12] <@Talon_Reid> (butt ninjas are a non agressive people how dare you o:<)
    [20:12] <@Lyni> (XD)
    [20:12] * @Lyni waves at Dwayna and hugs her~
    [20:12] * Zachary takes out a flask and takes a swig out of it.
    [20:12] <@Lyni> Yes, we were just going to get coffee and go shopping~
    [20:13] * Zachary offers some to Karu.
    [20:13] * Dwayna hugs Lyn back, nodding in understanding
    [20:13] * ~Karu waves it off.
    [20:13] <Michael> Sounds like the sorta thing my classmates would always talk about doing on the weekends...It's kinda weird to be doing something like this myself...
    [20:13] <~Karu> None for me, thnks.
    [20:13] * Zachary shrugs, he turns to Michael and holds his hand out.
    [20:13] <Zachary> Major Zachary Odin Socrates Ira.
    [20:14] <Dwayna> I will be happy to come, as long as there is also tea.
    [20:14] * Michael gladly shakes Zachary's hand, blinking at the long name, but smiling all the same
    [20:14] <@Lyni> I'm not too familiar with the place, but hopefully yes~
    [20:15] <Michael> So...Zachary then? I believe my robot mentioned something about you once. Name's Michael Tourniquet. Nice to meet you
    [20:15] <~Karu> Ah, then perhaps I shall lead.
    [20:15] <Dwayna> then i will get properly dressed.
    [20:15] <Zachary> Likewise, I remember the robot. He was a fierce opponent.
    [20:15] <@Lyni> Alrighty~
    [20:15] * Zachary sinisterly grins, "But nothing I couldn't handle."
    [20:16] <@Lyni> and Brother, might be best, yes
    [20:16] <Michael> Well, I'd hope he was at least a reasonable challenge. He's the only thing keeping my skin intact these days
    [20:17] * ~Karu dusts himself off, smiling in mid note of the interactions occuring whilst waiting for the last piece of their party to don garb.
    [20:17] * Dwayna lightly closes the door, retrieving some clothing and quickly changing into them, not one to care for make-up, taking about five minutes before returning to open the door, wearing some simple jeans and a black t-shirt with an intricate dragon design on it
    [20:18] <Dwayna> (are we human, or...?)
    [20:18] <@Lyni> (we're all a mix)
    [20:19] <Dwayna> (alright then)
    [20:19] <Michael> Two new people then? Probably should'a expected I haven't met all of you crazy folk yet I guess...
    [20:19] <@Talon_Reid> (chat RP canon)
    [20:19] <@Talon_Reid> (anything goes)
    [20:19] <@Lyni> (what Tai said)
    [20:19] <@Lyni> (iirc most of us are human or at least appear human, but anything goes)
    [20:19] <~Karu> (GOJIRA)
    [20:19] <~Karu> (OMFG)
    [20:19] <~Karu> (TAILON)
    [20:19] <~Karu> (Query =,D)
    [20:19] <~Karu> (Anyway)
    [20:20] * @Lyni blinks when she realizes something is missing. She draws a few arbitrary symbols in the air and something in the air shimmers a bit...
    [20:20] <@Talon_Reid> (although dragon forme may be impractical)
    [20:20] * Aegislash (limnoria@h-D7D05AFA.public.utexas.edu) has joined #CharmsRP
    [20:20] <@Lyni> (there)
    [20:20] * ~Karu blinks, sniffing the air.
    [20:20] * Dwayna curls her emerald wings around herself in such a way that they look like a cloak, pushing her brunette locks of hair over her draconic ears to hide them a little bit
    [20:21] * ~Karu shrugs, not so finely in tune to quite recognise what changed in the merged realm.
    [20:21] <~Karu> All we must do is simply take a right here, then go straight on to...
    [20:22] * ~Karu rambles on, directing to a quiet glass fronted cafe a short ten minutes away from the rooms with a pleasant murmur of conversation filtering through.
    [20:22] * Michael rubs his eyes as he attempts to follow along, still quite groggy, making efforts to avoid colliding into others
    [20:22] <~Karu> (Zacky that cover is pretty damn cool)
    [20:22] <Dwayna> Ready when you are, Lyni.
    [20:23] * @Talon_Reid is sat at an outside table, sipping his new coffee and reading a novel.
    [20:23] * Zachary follows Karu, hanging back from the group of people. He kept fidgting with his gauntlet that had a diamond embedded near the wist.
    [20:23] <Zachary> wrist*
    [20:23] * @Lyni grabs Dway's hand and follows Karu to the cafe
    [20:24] * ~Karu steps eerily in behind Talon with a slightly bemused expression.
    [20:24] <~Karu> Fancy running into you here, magister.
    [20:24] * @Lyni spots Talon and blinks, before inflating her cheeks in mock anger
    [20:24] <@Talon_Reid> 'morning Aquaman.
    [20:24] <@Lyni> I thought you got my message!
    [20:24] <@Talon_Reid> The ice you dropped in my coffee?
    [20:24] * Michael stumbles in behind Karu and Lyni, eventually catching sight of Talon and giving a weak wave in greeting
    [20:24] <@Lyni> Yes, that.
    [20:25] <Zachary> Still taking your coffee black, I see, Talon.
    [20:25] <@Talon_Reid> Which I ws drinking by the way.
    [20:25] <@Talon_Reid> Fireman?
    [20:25] <@Talon_Reid> I had heard you were dead.
    [20:25] * Dwayna is tugged along by Lyn, blushing lightly at the contact. It had been a long time since she was last social with people, so she spent the time composing herself in a presentable manner. When they arrived, her emerald gaze flickers over the people who are already gathered
    [20:25] <Zachary> (I am dead, but not yet)
    [20:25] * ~Karu chuckles.
    [20:25] <~Karu> The flow of time is convoluted as well as space in this realm.
    [20:25] <Zachary> (this RP is before Zachary's death, i think)
    [20:25] <@Talon_Reid> (Talon hasn't seen Zachary in a long time)
    [20:26] <@Talon_Reid> (twas a rumor)
    [20:26] <Zachary> I'm not dead, I've been at home.
    [20:26] <Michael> Space, time, I don't care, I'm grabbing a coffee
    [20:26] <@Talon_Reid> Well obviously you're not dead.
    [20:26] <~Karu> Please, allow me to pick up everyone's tabs on behalf of the tournament for running so late. Give them my name at the till.
    [20:27] <@Lyni> Okay~
    [20:27] * Zachary turns away and takes another swig out of his flask, hiding it from everyone.
    [20:27] <Michael> Hey, long as it keeps me away from my home planet, you can delay things as long as you want
    [20:27] * @Talon_Reid notes the booze but ignores it.
    [20:27] * @Lyni grins and orders about six cups of coffee, because she can~
    [20:27] <Zachary> Oh no, missy.
    [20:28] <@Lyni> hm?
    [20:28] <Zachary> I won't have you bouncing off the walls.
    [20:28] * ~Karu takes a seat opposite the mage, conjuring a small swirling torrent of water twixt forefinger and thumb, practising new trick
    [20:28] * @Talon_Reid quietly tells the waitress to just bring the one.
    [20:28] * @Lyni pouts
    [20:28] * Dwayna sighs softly, a slight smirk appearing on her lips.
    [20:28] * Zachary gives Lyni a death stare, noting he was serious.
    [20:28] <@Lyni> fine
    [20:28] * Michael orders a single cup, grabbing a fist-full of sugar and spilling it into the coffee, proceeding to pour a bunch of cream in as well
    [20:28] <Dwayna> I would like a tea for myself, thank you.
    [20:29] <@Talon_Reid> Not a coffee fan, Michael?
    [20:29] * @Lyni takes her coffee with a bit of cream and no sugar, sipping a bit~
    [20:29] <Zachary> Bring me a milkshake, toots.
    [20:29] <Michael> Not really...just drink it to wake up
    [20:29] * Zachary slaps the waitress' ass as she walked by, winking at her.
    [20:29] * Dwayna also grabs a couple of sugars and a couple of creams
    [20:29] <Michael> Quite the gentleman, aren't you sir?
    [20:30] * ~Karu pinches it, the water slowly cooling into a frosted glass with purest water within. A courteous and semi-apologtic smile is dispensed to the red haired waitress who casts him a glare as she brings the drinks and such before skittering away
    [20:30] * @Lyni shoots Zacky a death glare and poors the rest of her hot coffee on his back
    [20:30] * Zachary laughs as the hot coffee slides down his back, not scalding him one bit.
    [20:30] * @Talon_Reid borrows some of Karu's water to splash at Zachary from afar.
    [20:31] <@Lyni> right, so, because Talon hasn't heard~
    [20:31] * Zachary gets splashed, steam rising off of his brow.
    [20:31] <Michael> You fellas are gonna get us thrown out at this rate...
    [20:31] <@Lyni> we're going shopping!
    [20:31] <~Karu> Shade, refills for my friends if you please... I'll happily double for the inconvenience.
    [20:31] * Dwayna sighs softly and quietly enjoys her tea, still just peering at the other people in the group.
    [20:31] * Zachary leans back and slurps on his milkshake. He belches loudly and winks at the waitress named Shade.
    [20:31] <@Lyni> And I'm putting everyone in pretty prom dresses because you guys totally have the body~
    [20:31] <@Lyni> I mean
    [20:32] <Michael> Funny, funny...
    [20:32] <~Karu> At this, the woman returns with refills.
    [20:32] <@Lyni> I need new outfits
    [20:32] <@Lyni> thankies~
    [20:32] <Zachary> I'd look great in a dress, I'll outskank you guys in a heartbeat.
    [20:32] * @Lyni adds a little cream again and sip gingerly
    [20:32] * Zachary stands up and does a runway model pose.
    [20:32] <Michael> Dresses are Arma's thing, not mine
    [20:32] <~Karu> I'm afraid I'm not one for dresses.
    [20:32] * @Lyni pouts
    [20:32] * @Talon_Reid orders three breakfast platters from the waitress called Shade before she goes.
    [20:32] <Michael> Don't mention that to him, but...yeah...
    [20:32] <~Karu> ...Often. Cultural exceptions and all that...
    [20:32] <Zachary> I'm the prettiest little froggie here, you all know that.
    [20:32] <@Lyni> Dwaaaaay, help me out?
    [20:33] <Michael> I hardly know you at all
    [20:33] <Dwayna> How may I help you, Lyni?
    [20:33] <Zachary> Great, I need someone not to know me!
    [20:33] <@Lyni> Tell them they'll look great in dresses!
    [20:33] * @Lyni pouts slightly at everyone
    [20:33] <Michael> Well, you're not doing a very good job keeping yourself unknown
    [20:33] * Dwayna scoffs slightly, rolling her eyes and smirking a little bit
    [20:33] * Zachary pulls Michael closer to him with a single pull of his chair, he wraps an arm around him and waves his other free hand around the air.
    [20:34] <Zachary> Imagine what we can do, Simba!
    [20:34] <~Karu> If it is anything to you, the waitress here is an old friend by the name of Sharon who helped me out upon arrival in this realm. I nicknamed her Shade for her deft skills with a dagger as I discovered when a brigand set upon my weary form seeking coin.
    [20:34] <Dwayna> I'm not much of a dress person myself, Lyni. If there were other forms of nice attire, I might consider it.
    [20:34] <Zachary> Tell Sharon that I'm single and ready to mingle!
    [20:34] <Michael> Uh, sure, okay then...
    [20:34] * Zachary winks at Sharon from afar.
    [20:35] * @Lyni considers that
    [20:35] <@Lyni> Hm, tuxes?
    [20:35] * Michael cautiously backs away
    [20:35] * ~Karu sips from his refilling glass, Shade attending to dishes behind the counter.
    [20:35] <@Lyni> Bikinis also work
    [20:35] <Michael> I might need a suit myself...For reasons...
    [20:35] * Zachary perks his ear up at the word, "Bikini."
    [20:35] * Dwayna chuckles softly at that comment, curling her wings around her a little bit tighter
    [20:36] <~Karu> Summerware, in the city of time...?
    [20:36] <~Karu> I suppose stranger things happen.
    [20:36] <@Lyni> Summer is fun~
    [20:36] <Dwayna> I'm not sure I'd be entirely comfortable with exposing so much of my skin.
    [20:36] <Michael> Not like the city of time can't get warm, right?
    [20:36] <Zachary> (have I ever told you guys the story about how I got the girls number at a store by crossdressing?)
    [20:36] <@Lyni> Not as fun as winter, but still summer~
    [20:36] <Zachary> (majestic tale)
    [20:36] <@Lyni> (Zacky why)
    [20:36] <Zachary> (because I was filming a prank)
    [20:37] <@Lyni> (gdi)
    [20:37] <Zachary> (and it was epic)
    [20:37] * @Lyni sighs and holds up her hands in defeat
    [20:37] * Dwayna blushes, her thoughts turning to the emerald scale patches that litter parts of her skin, which she has never exposed
    [20:37] <@Lyni> fine, no dresses and bikinis. I still need some shorts and tanks, anyways~
    [20:37] <Zachary> I feel ya, Dwayna.
    [20:37] <~Karu> Truth is there.
    [20:37] <Michael> I hate to pry, but I'm sure you'd look just fine...miss...uh...I believe I've never met you before either
    [20:37] <@Talon_Reid> Dwayna...
    [20:37] <Zachary> I know how ti feels to bare it all.
    [20:37] <@Talon_Reid> The Dragon Lady.
    [20:38] * Zachary runs a hand across his chest.
    [20:38] <@Talon_Reid> Dean told me about your fight.
    [20:38] * @Lyni punches Zacky lightly
    [20:38] <Zachary> Covered in scars, no girl wants a guy that ugly.
    [20:38] * Dwayna nods slightly in acknowledgement
    [20:38] <~Karu> E-erm...
    [20:38] <Zachary> So I feel ya when you're not comfy with showing skin.
    [20:38] <~Karu> So, how did we all arrive here?
    [20:39] <Dwayna> I am Dwayna, yes. Dwayna DragonFire.
    [20:39] <Zachary> I was walking, Karu.
    [20:39] * ~Karu toys with a length of fabric at his chest.
    [20:39] <Michael> Ah, okay then. Nice to meet you as well, Miss DragonFire
    [20:39] <~Karu> Of course I do mean this realm, to clarify.
    [20:39] * Dwayna bows her head slightly
    [20:39] <Dwayna> And you are?
    [20:40] <Zachary> (I actually had a chat RP planned out with Toru to merge all of our 'realms' or canon together in a giant chat rp)
    [20:40] <Michael> Michael Tourniquet. Basic human with a killer robot maid...err...butler
    [20:40] <@Talon_Reid> What's with the scrap, Aquaman?
    [20:40] <~Karu> (They are.)
    [20:40] <@Lyni> Yes, maid
    [20:40] <Michael> He's not around at the moment...probably knew Lyni here was in charge
    [20:40] * Dwayna raises eyebrows slightly, but otherwise seems unfazed, as if the concept of robots was not unknown to her
    [20:41] <~Karu> Just... Something I keep close at hand lately.
    [20:41] <Dwayna> A living construct? Or merely a programmed computer?
    [20:42] <@Talon_Reid> (I cast Detect Magic :p)
    [20:42] * @Lyni glances at Karu curiously, and at the piece of fabric
    [20:42] <Michael> Ehh...Something in between I guess you could say...He's beyond a simple computer, but...well it's complicated
    [20:42] <~Karu> (Good call. Shame that wasn't an RP action ; D )
    [20:42] * @Talon_Reid 's irises glow slightly, checking the area for traces of magic)
    [20:43] <Dwayna> I have heard of plenty of complicated things in my lifespan... Mister Tourniquet.
    [20:43] * ~Karu 's piece of supposedly stray fabric has traces of both aquatic and spatial magic upon it.
    [20:43] <Zachary> (Talon's radar should go off at Zachary)
    [20:43] <Michael> Heh...uh...well, let's just say that...in my current state I wouldn't be able to give you the proper rundown...
    [20:43] * Dwayna 's accent tends to extend R and S sounds, as if growling or hissing slightly
    [20:44] <@Talon_Reid> (It does but he's expecting that)
    [20:44] * Zachary sits back from the coversationa and drinks his milkshake.
    [20:44] <@Talon_Reid> Looks like more than just a scrap.
    [20:44] <@Lyni> (well almost everyone here save for Michael has traces of magic on them)
    [20:44] * Michael fidgets a little as he tries to avoid going too far into the business concerning the other half
    [20:45] * ~Karu clenches it ever so slightly tighter, enchanted water soaking it from his hand, fading the spatial magic but not obscuring it entirely.
    [20:45] * @Lyni pats Michael and eyes Karu warily
    [20:45] * Dwayna tilts head slightly, but gets the feeling that she shouldn't pry and simply looks on curiously
    [20:45] <~Karu> Indeed. Very apt of you, magister.
    [20:45] <@Talon_Reid> (Yeah he also picked up inherent draconic magic coming from Dwayna, Lyni's ice magic, and something off about Michael, but he's already well aware of those)
    [20:46] <~Karu> Though I am afraid I lack information myself about this.
    [20:46] <@Lyni> Something you're not telling us~?
    [20:46] <Dwayna> (yes, of course)
    [20:46] <~Karu> I of course trust you all as combatants and as such with my life...
    [20:46] <~Karu> ...But this matter may be less trouble than my paranoia is worth.
    [20:47] <Michael> Considering the troubles you've already shown us, I can't say I'm too convinced...
    [20:47] * Dwayna studies the man named Micheal somewhat intensely for a few seconds. In the dim light, her eyes seem to glow very slightly for a moment before it fades just as quickly.
    [20:48] * @Lyni huffs at Karu's response and Michael's retort, once again rubbing her right wrist slightly
    [20:48] <Dwayna> (Alignment of Micheal, if obtained?)
    [20:48] <Michael> (I'd say he's neutral good)
    [20:48] * @Talon_Reid has at this point eaten 2 and a half of his three breakfast platters.
    [20:48] <@Lyni> (speaking of which, what -is- everyone's alignment in CRP?)
    [20:48] <@Lyni> (Lyni's is Chaotic Good, mostly)
    [20:48] * Dwayna seems to smile slightly, looking back at the man's face
    [20:48] <@Talon_Reid> (Neutral Good)
    [20:48] <Zachary> (chaotic good)
    [20:49] * ~Karu attempts to drag the topic away, tucking it into his coat.
    [20:49] <@Talon_Reid> So dragon lady.
    [20:49] <Dwayna> (Lawful Good, according to my test)
    [20:49] <Michael> (However, his "other half" is chaotic neutral)
    [20:49] * Dwayna perks up slightly, turning her head towards Talon
    [20:49] <~Karu> (Chaotic Good)
    [20:49] <@Talon_Reid> Tell me how a humanoid being ends up with the inherent power of the dragons.
    [20:50] <Dwayna> When a dragon and a human love each other very much...
    [20:50] <@Lyni> (I always thought Karu would be Lawful for some reason)
    [20:50] <@Talon_Reid> Har Har
    [20:50] * @Lyni snorts out a bit of her coffee
    [20:50] <~Karu> (Rules are nothing to him given the correct motivation.)
    [20:50] <Michael> Well then, that leaves very little to the imagination already...
    [20:50] <@Talon_Reid> So daughter of a dragon then.
    [20:50] * ~Karu blinks, unfamiliar with the topic.
    [20:51] <~Karu> ...How do you figure that out, magister?
    [20:51] <@Talon_Reid> Can't say I've ever seen a dragon small enough to achieve that.
    [20:51] <Dwayna> Indeed. My father was a dragon. one of the best fighter's I've known.
    [20:51] * @Lyni looks at Karu incredulously before shaking her head
    [20:51] <~Karu> SMall enough to...?
    [20:51] <~Karu> (I have waited so long to play this card xD)
    [20:51] <@Lyni> (I can tell)
    [20:52] * Zachary stands up and walks around the room, stopping at the counter where Shade is working.
    [20:52] <@Lyni> (gosh you know it's bad when even Lyni knows more than Karu)
    [20:52] <~Karu> (He's a species of golem made for war, doesn't know a damn thing about reporduction.)
    [20:52] <@Talon_Reid> Then again, the smallest dragon I have met was about the size of a cathedral.
    [20:52] <Zachary> Hey, how are you?
    [20:52] <Dwayna> ah... my kind of dragons also have the ability to polymorph...
    [20:52] * Zachary gives Shade the ol' Ira charming smile.
    [20:52] <~Karu> Sharon: Busy!
    [20:52] <Michael> Well, this whole thing has suddenly become extremely awkward...I'm just gonna stand back and, uh...finish this coffee here...
    [20:52] * @Lyni rolls her eyes at Zacky and pats Michael
    [20:52] <Dwayna> They can become humanoid, though it tends to be a somewhat painful process
    [20:53] <@Lyni> How large is daddy Dragonfire then, usually~?
    [20:53] <@Talon_Reid> The transformation or...actually nevermind.
    [20:53] * @Talon_Reid has finished eating enough food for three people at this point.
    [20:53] * Zachary shoots a small jet of fire from his finger tip at a pot of coffee she was holding, warming it up for her.
    [20:54] <Dwayna> He died some time ago. But when I did see him in his dragon form, he was much larger than a house.
    [20:54] * ~Karu grumbles something and leans back to finish his 'glass', reabsorbing the item through his palm
    [20:55] * @Lyni nods, imagining riding around on a dragon and a childlike look appears in her eyes as she daydreams
    [20:55] <Dwayna> He mostly stayed in his humanoid form. Bipedal, covered in scaling, still with the wings, tail and ears... like myself
    [20:55] <~Karu> Sharon: I'm glad to see not all fighters Karu drags in are bloody rooks... Though that makes up for the action. What about the insult?
    [20:55] * Michael simply watches the...unconventional dining habits of Talon and Karu and casually continues to drink his own beverage, perplexed that he's still not used to all this fantastic socializing
    [20:55] <@Talon_Reid> Most dragons I've met were more concerned with their hoards than anything else.
    [20:55] <Zachary> What insult, my dear?
    [20:56] <@Lyni> (Jasper has just finished making his own cybernetic humanoid, though it's not a robot)
    [20:56] <~Karu> Sharon: To my pride as the owner of this establishment.
    [20:56] <@Lyni> (I might introduce Rho to Arma sometime :'D)
    [20:56] * Dwayna smirks a little bit at that.
    [20:56] * Zachary raises an eyebrow.
    [20:56] <Michael> (That'd be a fun interaction ^^)
    [20:56] <Zachary> What insult, again?
    [20:56] <Dwayna> Those would be the more primal dragons... Spirit Dragons may have a liking for shiny things, but they are far more social.
    [20:57] <@Lyni> (Beware, Rho's pretty much like Ene, but they can have a semi-physical form)
    [20:57] <Dwayna> though I can say that they aren't always good.
    [20:57] <@Talon_Reid> actually, the gems in my gauntlets came from a dragon's hoard.
    [20:57] <@Lyni> (so yes, they can hack ;D)
    [20:57] * Dwayna falls silent after that statement, seemingly lost in memories
    [20:57] <Michael> (As if I expected any differently |D)
    [20:58] <~Karu> Sharon: Another out of towner, eh? I don't like that kind of treatment, I find it belittling and degrading.
    [20:58] <@Lyni> (if Zacky gets us kicked out I s2g)
    [20:58] <@Talon_Reid> Big, green one, tried to take up residence in a mountain near my home.
    [20:58] <Zachary> (challenge accepted)
    [20:58] * Dwayna looks back up at Talon, pursing her lips slightly
    [20:58] <Michael> (You knew what would happen if you brought it up <<)
    [20:59] <Dwayna> Well I suppose if it was an evil dragon, I have no objection towards his death.
    [20:59] <@Talon_Reid> Not an intelligent one, sadly, we had to drive him off.
    [20:59] * Zachary leans in and whispers into Sharon's ear, "You liked it."
    [20:59] <Michael> You know, Zachary, you're reminding me more and more of my...other creation...and that's not exactly a good thing...
    [20:59] * ~Karu looks over to the counter as a snarl forms on Sharon's face, exhaling steadily and rising from his chair by the time she calls across.
    [20:59] <@Talon_Reid> Left most of his hoard behind.
    [20:59] <~Karu> Sharon: Pay your coin and leave, Karu! Make ure you take this one with you!
    [21:00] <Dwayna> When our kind are evil, it is a more passionate affair, I'm afraid.
    [21:00] <Zachary> What?! Oh come on!
    [21:00] <~Karu> Of course, Shade... Apologies, fair folk. Let us move onwards.
    [21:00] * @Lyni cringes at Shade's tone of voice
    [21:00] * Zachary throws his hands in the air, exasperated.
    [21:00] <Zachary> Damn, can't take a joke.
    [21:00] * @Talon_Reid summons his right gauntlet, showing the large emerald inlaid into the back of the palm.
    [21:01] <Michael> Way to go...way to go...Not even RawrMA would've gotten us kicked out so quickly
    [21:01] * ~Karu approaches and pays double plus 20% tip, offering apologies again and being last to leave.
    [21:01] * @Lyni gives Sharon a slight curtsie, or as good of one as she can make with just her jeans, and follows after Karu
    [21:01] <@Talon_Reid> We managed to pull two matching ones.
    [21:01] * Zachary scuffs the ground with a kick as Karu leads him out.
    [21:01] <Zachary> Man, I was just joking around.
    [21:01] * Michael follows, giving a sheepish "I'm sorry" towards Sharon before shuffling out towards the others
    [21:01] <@Lyni> Nice move there, Zacky
    [21:01] * @Talon_Reid continues the line of conversation as he stands to leave.
    [21:01] * Dwayna perks up slightly, sighing and rising from her seat, glaring at the troublesome male.
    [21:02] <Zachary> Oh stuff it, little miss muffet.
    [21:02] <@Lyni> I'll take you on any day
    [21:02] <@Lyni> but today~
    [21:02] * @Talon_Reid dispells his gauntlet.
    [21:02] * Zachary snorts loudly with humor.
    [21:02] <~Karu> If it is adeqaute to you, a left here will take us down way of materials such as clothing and cloths.
    [21:02] <Michael> Watch who you target, buddy...
    [21:02] * @Lyni spins around as she steps outside into the light
    [21:02] <@Lyni> Maid outfits for everyone!
    [21:02] * ~Karu indicates, waving to Shade as he shuts the door.
    [21:02] * @Lyni winks as she skips away, following Karu's directions
    [21:03] <Michael> Oh dear god, I should've stayed in bed...
    [21:03] <@Talon_Reid> and of course, there's my pride and joy.
    [21:03] <Zachary> (i g2g :)
    [21:03] <~Karu> COme now, Michael. Every day is an adventure.
    [21:03] <@Lyni> (darn it Zacky)
    [21:03] <Zachary> (:()
    [21:03] <~Karu> (Ah, fuck.)
    [21:03] <@Lyni> (fite me someday >:o)
    [21:03] * @Talon_Reid summons Stinger to his hand.
    [21:03] <~Karu> (Take care!)
    [21:03] <Zachary> (cya guys)
    [21:03] <@Talon_Reid> We forged this from one of his scales.
    [21:03] <Michael> (Later Zackey)
    [21:03] * Zachary (SolInvictu@h-9818CE45.stny.res.rr.com) Quit (Imploded: )
    [21:03] * Dwayna plods along, casting still curious glances towards Micheal every so often, but also paying attention to Talon
    [21:04] <Michael> I've been on an adventure for nearly an entire year now, Karu...I'd like to not be on one someday...
    [21:04] <~Karu> Ha
    [21:04] * @Lyni calls behind her, "Adventures are fun, Miku~"
    [21:04] * @Talon_Reid dispells Stinger.
    [21:04] <~Karu> Well, I assure you there is time to rest now and then
    [21:05] <@Talon_Reid> I must say, it is interesting to find a dragon worth speaking to.
    [21:05] <Dwayna> My cousin killed my family whilst I was away on business. I paid her in kind for her treachery.
    [21:05] * Michael mutters "fun is hardly the word I would choose"...but smiles at the remark all the same
    [21:05] * ~Karu darts into a dealer of fine clothing with high prices to match, presenting something to one of several awaiting tailors and entering into a muttered conversation.
    [21:06] * Dwayna tilts her head slightly, and then blushes when she realizes she was complimented
    [21:06] <Dwayna> Thank you. You are reasonable company as well.
    [21:06] <@Talon_Reid> Like I said, most of the dragons I deal with are big, mean, and mostly concerned with gold.
    [21:06] * @Lyni looks at Karu's odd behavior and follows behind, looking at the ribbon section with pretend interest
    [21:06] * Michael makes his way over to a store with a number of coats of various materials. Walking in, he spots a bright white labcoat and...perhaps on impulse...makes his way to purchase it
    [21:07] <@Talon_Reid> Hmmmm.
    [21:07] * Dwayna smiles slightly, pushing her hair absentmindedly to reveal an emerald ear
    [21:07] <Dwayna> I am far more friendly, I assure you
    [21:07] <Michael> I suppose I can't call myself an inventor without having some form of stereotypical scientific clothing, huh?
    [21:07] * @Talon_Reid is suddenly distracted by a small jewelry store, and veers off course.
    [21:08] * @Lyni peaks over Karu's shoulder and waves several red and blue ribbons in his face, trying to see what he's doing
    [21:08] <~Karu> "...I was told you could." "Forgive me, but this fabric is--" "So you already told me. If you can tell me-- Lyni!"
    [21:08] * ~Karu tucks the item back into his coat, turning around with an exhalation to vent his nerves.
    [21:09] <@Lyni> Brother, can I have these~?
    [21:09] * @Lyni feigns ignorance of what happened and smiles slightly
    [21:09] <~Karu> Of course you may, dear sister.
    [21:09] * Michael also grabs a pair of black rubber gloves in an adjacent corner of the store, and the spots a...very familiar suit...one that looked almost disturbingly familiar to his robot's...he quietly grabs it and goes to buy it as well
    [21:09] <Michael> *then
    [21:10] * Dwayna sighs and chuckles softly, thinking to herself about how uneventful her life was without these occasional outings. She was actually quite lonely back at home, though she had her own unique friends
    [21:10] <~Karu> (Oh btw, I will gladly provide NPC interaction in shops if requested.)
    [21:10] * @Lyni grins and buys the pair, using them to tie up her hair as she leaves the store. She glances back at Karu before going to another, much cheaper clothing store to buy some outfits
    [21:10] <Michael> Never know when our similar appearances might...need to come in handy...
    [21:10] <@Lyni> (couldn't Michael just steal some of Arma's outfits)
    [21:10] <@Lyni> (I mean I would assume they're the same size)
    [21:11] <Michael> (I need some kinda foreshadowing device...shush...><
    [21:11] * ~Karu pays, leaving with a note in hand before pursuing Lyn.
    [21:11] * Karu sets mode: +o Aegislash
    [21:11] <Michael> *)
    [21:11] * @Lyni examines the dresses before taking several of them, many of them far too large for her to fit in
    [21:12] <~Karu> ...Oh dear...
    [21:12] * @Talon_Reid exits the jewelry store, wearing a simple green ring on his right middle finger.
    [21:12] <@Lyni> Oh, hello again Brother~
    [21:12] * Dwayna lightly touches the small, green gem at ther throat, looking around to see if she could find a convincing necklace chain
    [21:12] <~Karu> D-dear sister! If I may be so uncouth those clothes seem a touch large...
    [21:13] * @Lyni lifts up a sleeveless blue one up to Karu, and pouts when she realizes it doesn't fit his frame before switching to a darker, navy one
    [21:13] <@Lyni> Of course they're not, they should be the right size
    [21:13] <~Karu> N-navy?!
    [21:13] <@Lyni> Would maroon be better?
    [21:13] * Michael strays over to another store that conveniently held a number of t-shirts and shorts much like the ones he was already wearing, grabbing a number of them, preferably as many green shirts as possible
    [21:13] * ~Karu drops the note in shock, agape.
    [21:13] <~Karu> *mouth agape
    [21:13] * @Talon_Reid realizes that the dragon lady is missing from the street outside, and turns around to walk back into the store.
    [21:14] * @Lyni grins and walks up to the counter, putting the dresses down as she takes out her wallet
    [21:14] <@Lyni> I'm sure everyone will love these~
    [21:14] * Michael hears in the back of his head "you can't be serious...you just want to wear the same thing over and over?" he shakes off the sudden intrusion from Meical and looks around for the others
    [21:15] <@Lyni> Right, promise me you'll wear this in your next fight, brother~! I'm sure it'll look beautiful!
    [21:15] <~Karu> F-fight..?
    [21:15] <~Karu> I..suppose...
    [21:15] * Dwayna perks up, looking at Talon and tilting her head slightly
    [21:15] * ~Karu purchases a thread and needle aswell as strips of leather, pacing out before Lyn, shaking his head.
    [21:16] <Michael> Karu, you probably don't wanna do that...Just saying...
    [21:16] <Dwayna> Sorry... I got curious as to their inventory myself.
    [21:16] <~Karu> (He doesn't, I do xD)
    [21:16] <Michael> (Oh, I figured as much |D)
    [21:16] <@Talon_Reid> No problem.
    [21:16] * @Lyni skips off, grinning, and grabs a few tank tops, skirts, shorts, and sandles. She ends up paying way more than she needs to for all the clothes, but notes to herself that the dresses technically aren't for herself either~
    [21:17] * Dwayna is slightly tempted to cover her neck back up, but decides to simply relax, since she seems to be in good company
    [21:17] <Dwayna> I already have enough things to last me a lifetime anyways. We can go, if you wish.
    [21:17] * Michael strays off once more, murmuring to himself "I'm surprised such an...alien land...would hold such familiar items"
    [21:18] <@Talon_Reid> I only left the coffee shop because the Fireman got us kicked out, I don't particularly mind how I spend my time.
    [21:19] * ~Karu paces into the street, eventually arriving at a carpet store.
    [21:20] <Dwayna> I didn't exactly approve of his conduct either, but... these aren't my lands.
    [21:21] * @Lyni creates a small plane of ice with enough strength to hold her items, and sends it off back to her room so she won't have to carry everything as she waltzes into another store. She goes into a snack shop and buys several buckets of ice cream and packs of mochiaisu, which she happily eats as she bumps back into Michael
    [21:21] <@Lyni> Want one~?
    [21:21] * Dwayna leaves the jewelry shop, pondering slightly over things
    [21:21] * ~Karu purchases a fine carpet for his room, obtaining a little more information before seeking out a tupperware store.
    [21:21] * @Talon_Reid follows along, having already made his purchase.
    [21:21] <~Karu> *tupperware / crockery
    [21:22] * Michael gladly takes one with a cheerful "thank you kindly", grinning at Lyni
    [21:22] <@Lyni> What did you get?
    [21:23] <Dwayna> In my lands, he might be facing a trial.
    [21:23] * @Lyni peers over at Michael's items, curiousity getting the better of her
    [21:23] * Dwayna looks slightly amused at the thought, walking along the streets and looking out for the remainder of the group
    [21:23] <Michael> Just, uh... a few changes of clothes. I couldn't stick around in these old rags forever...and a few other things, nothing too special
    [21:23] <@Talon_Reid> wish we were allowed to punish dumbassery that severely.
    [21:24] <Michael> U-uh...you seem to have collected quite a haul for yourself there, didn't you?
    [21:24] * Dwayna nearly makes a quip about being the ruler where she comes from, but simply nods in agreement, looking at the clothing shops as she passes by
    [21:25] <@Lyni> Just snacks for when I'm hungry~
    [21:25] * @Lyni catches site of several green t-shirts and shrugs, putting her pack of lemon mochiaisu on Michael's goods before waving and going into a bookstore
    [21:25] <Dwayna> This is a very interesting realm. Much different than Terrater.
    [21:26] <@Talon_Reid> ...I left my book at the coffee shop.
    [21:26] <@Talon_Reid> Then again, it wasn't a very good book.
    [21:26] * Michael carefully balances the pack on top of the rest of his pile and watches Lyni run off, shaking his head with a smile at her eagerness to dart from place to place
    [21:27] <Dwayna> Hopefully it wasn't a library book or something similar that needs to be returned.
    [21:27] * ~Karu (chatzilla@h-F879C58A.cable.virginm.net) Quit (Ping timeout: 127 seconds)
    [21:27] * Karu (chatzilla@h-F879C58A.cable.virginm.net) has joined #CharmsRP
    [21:27] <@Lyni> (hai Karu-nii)
    [21:27] * ChanServ sets mode: +qo Karu Karu
    [21:27] <@Talon_Reid> Nothing like that.
    [21:27] <~Karu> (Did I miss a post?)
    [21:28] <@Lyni> (you missed a lot)
    [21:28] <@Lyni> (what was the last thing you saw?)
    [21:28] <~Karu> (Ffff)
    [21:28] <~Karu> Lemon mochiasu)
    [21:28] <~Karu> *+i
    [21:28] <~Karu> (It's ok.)
    [21:28] <@Lyni> (queried)
    [21:28] <Michael> (Well, you didn't miss the most important thing at least XD)
    [21:29] <~Karu> [Right, 3:30am. Gotta hit the bed! Enjoyed this though, thanks Lyni.)
    [21:29] <@Lyni> (np XD I'll put a log when we're done)
    [21:29] <@Lyni> (Night, Karu-nii~(
    [21:29] <@Lyni> *)
    [21:29] <Dwayna> Good. Wouldn't want any unnecessary fees on account of a man without tact.
    [21:29] <Michael> ('night!)
    [21:29] * ~Karu bids goodbye to everyone still outside and rushes off for one reason or another.
    [21:29] <~Karu> (Night all!)
    [21:29] * ~Karu (chatzilla@h-F879C58A.cable.virginm.net) Quit (Imploded: ChatZilla 0.9.90.1 [Firefox 28.0/20140314220517])
    [21:29] <@Talon_Reid> ON that note.
    [21:29] <@Talon_Reid> I should be heading home.
    [21:30] <@Talon_Reid> It was good to meet you, dragon lady.
    [21:30] <Dwayna> Dwayna. Nice meeting you too, Talon.
    [21:30] * @Talon_Reid taps his foot, and immediately drops into the earth as though it were water.
    [21:30] * Talon_Reid is now known as Tailon
    [21:31] <@Tailon> (I have been awake since 4 AM ;-;)
    [21:31] * @Lyni looks around and buys a large piano anthology, pays for it and walks out, still carrying her ice cream)
    [21:31] <@Lyni> (GO SLEEP)
    [21:31] * Dwayna is still trying to find her other companions
    [21:31] * Michael looks around and spots Talon and Dwayna nearby, just as Talon disappears from view. Figuring he might as well make himself appear more friendly to the newcomer, he steadily approaches her with his grin remaining
    [21:31] <@Tailon> (But I don't wanna wake up at 4 again ;-;)
    [21:32] <@Lyni> (watch a few episodes of Madoka, then sleep)
    [21:32] * Dwayna happens to catch the eye of the male known as Micheal, quickly placing her hair back over her ear and giving a small smile in return
    [21:32] * @Lyni sees Michael and Dwayna regrouping and joins them, the large book in her arms making her somewhat slower
    [21:32] <@Lyni> Hey~ Where're the others?
    [21:33] <Michael> Uh, I don't suppose it would mean much to you, but, where I come from, we don't have people of such...fantastic appearance as yourself...hell, we don't even have dragons
    [21:33] * Dwayna blushes a bit redder than before at that compliment, looking the man over a little bit
    [21:34] <Michael> I saw Talon go off just now...I suppose the rest had to leave as well
    [21:34] <Dwayna> Thank you. You're... quite good-looking yourself, Michael.
    [21:35] * @Lyni blinks at the flirting and sends off her ice cream back to her dorm on a quickly assembled ice plane again
    [21:35] <Michael> Hah, I appreciate the flattery, even if I'm not exactly what one would call the ideal human specimen
    [21:36] * Dwayna untucks both of her ears from her hair, giving a slightly brighter smile with fangs slipping out slightly
    [21:36] <Dwayna> A lot of humans would think me frightening.. sometimes even unappealing due to my... scaly nature
    [21:37] <@Lyni> I like you, though~ You're pretty and majestic and powerful, and a great ally to have, and an even better friend!
    [21:37] * @Lyni nudges playfully and offers a mochi ice cream
    [21:38] * Dwayna grins slightly at Lyn and takes the ice cream
    [21:38] <Dwayna> Thank you, Lyni.
    [21:38] <Michael> Yes, as far as I'm concerned it's their loss. Anyone who would think to judge you by the fact that you look different is not worth it anyways
    [21:39] <@Lyni> Yep~ Being judged for what you are and not who you are is a terrible, terrible thing indeed.
    [21:39] * @Lyni has a distant look for a moment before blinking it away and grinning like she usually does
    [21:39] <Dwayna> The same to you, Michael. A person is worth much more than just their parts, and I have seen that you are a good man.
    [21:41] <Michael> Well thanks...I mean...I'm glad you think so...at the moment at least. Sometimes one of those parts ends up ruining people's perception of me
    [21:41] <Dwayna> Everyone has their demons, Michael. I certainly do.
    [21:42] * Dwayna looks somewhat tired, just then, remembering the several fights and battles over her lifespan, including the great war that happened on her homeworld.
    [21:43] <Michael> I suppose you're right...To think that I could see the demon in so many people just because of my own though...it's enough to sometimes make me think it was my fault that they acted in such a way to begin with
    [21:44] <Dwayna> Even if you were or weren't the influence, people of 'free will' tend to act how they choose.
    [21:45] <Dwayna> It's more their fault than yours for not accepting you... or this part of you, for what it is, and what you are.
    [21:45] * @Lyni sits on the floor, continuing to eat her ice cream. At the mention of demons, her right hand twitches slightly as she flips to a page in her book. A loud blasting of trumpets suddenly sound that sounds like something from a video game, and she closes it quickly in shock
    [21:46] * Dwayna timidly reaches up to put a consoling hand on Michaels shoulder, and then starts at the sudden noise
    [21:46] <@Lyni> S-sorry!
    [21:46] * Michael turns quickly at the source of the noise, but only chuckles at Lyni's apology
    [21:47] <Michael> About time your curiosity started backfiring on you again
    [21:47] * @Lyni turns red and sticks her tongue out as she stands back up, dusting herself off
    [21:47] <@Lyni> I think I'll look through this back in my room, then. I'll catch you two later~?
    [21:48] * Dwayna hides the arm back under her wing, realizing that she had chosen to wear a t-shirt and mentally cursing herself for exposing a bit of scaled forearm
    [21:48] <Dwayna> See you later then, Lyni.
    [21:48] <Michael> Yes, go make your ruckus somewhere else, you crazy girl!
    [21:49] * @Lyni smiles sheepishly and waves, climbing onto a cloud that seemed to appear out of nowhere and zooming away as the sound of trumpets and french horns fill the air
    [21:49] <@Lyni> (yes I am making a blatant reference to Hoenn right now)
    [21:49] * Lyni is now known as Shiny
    [21:50] * Michael manages to quickly catch sight of Dwayna's exposed arm and her anxiousness to hide it
    [21:50] <Michael> (THE HORNS! XD)
    [21:50] <Dwayna> (giggle)
    [21:51] <Michael> You really shouldn't have to worry about showing yourself like that. It's not like there aren't a lot of folks around here with different...complexion
    [21:51] * Dwayna calms down and nods slightly, blushing
    [21:52] <Dwayna> Then I will let my guard down.
    [21:52] <Michael> You're quite the friendly sort you know, very encouraging and all that. You deserve to follow your own advice too
    [21:52] <Dwayna> I'm just... nervous. I don't get a lot of people who see me that way.
    [21:53] <Michael> Well, for what it's worth, you can be assured there's one standing right in front of you right now at least, who thinks you're just fine the way you are
    [21:54] * Dwayna blushes slightly more, and in an attempt to be bold and trusting, moves her wings so they look a bit less like a cloak, revealing the small, round, green gem at her throat and slight green and silver scaling along her arms
    [21:56] <Michael> Well there you go, you're quite pretty, nothing worth hiding over!
    [21:56] <Dwayna> Flatterer.
    [21:57] <Michael> Well, I try I suppose...
    [21:57] * Dwayna full-on grins, revealing her slightly sharp teeth, the fangs most promenent
    [21:58] <Dwayna> I'm sure that you're not as bad as you think either.
    [21:59] <Michael> Well, that makes two people around here who think so I suppose...thanks for being one of 'em
    [21:59] <Dwayna> I assure you, Michael. It is my pleasure.
    [22:01] * Dwayna purrs out the last word slightly, grinning as she starts to walk back to the place she had been staying
    [22:02] <Dwayna> Wait... here. Have this.
    [22:03] * Michael blinks in surprise at the apparent offering of something
    [22:03] * Dwayna plods back over, a slight shine in her hands before she holds out a small diamond-shaped token. It glows with a somewhat ethereal silver light.
    [22:04] <Michael> Wow...for lack of a better choice of words, this is beautiful...
    [22:04] <Dwayna> If you ever wish to call upon me... for any reason... you just need to tap this a couple times.
    [22:05] <Dwayna> You can wear it as a pin or keep it in your pocket. If you want to, that is.
    [22:06] <Michael> You'd really be that willing to help me out if I need it? I have to say that's extremely generous of you. I'll be sure to keep it on hand at all times, definitely. If anything, it'll keep Arma from panicking all the time
    [22:06] * Dwayna reveals a matching silver pin placed on her belt, which seems to throb slightly with light
    [22:06] <Dwayna> Oops... missed call.
    [22:07] <Michael> You probably ought'a see who that's from, huh?
    [22:07] * Dwayna tilts head at the mention of Arma
    [22:07] <Michael> Oh, Arma's my robot...at least that's what everyone calls him
    [22:07] * Dwayna nods and scrutinizes it, her eyes glowing slightly
    [22:08] <Dwayna> Ah, another friend of mine. Just checking in with me.
    [22:09] * Dwayna taps it a couple of times, saying "I'm fine, Edward, thank you for asking" before tapping it again
    [22:09] <Dwayna> A good demonstration, if nothing else, of how it works
    [22:10] <Michael> Reminds me of a pho...I mean, a device my planet's people use.
    [22:10] * Dwayna grins slightly
    [22:10] <Michael> Hardly as pretty looking, but, basically the same thing
    [22:10] <@Shiny> (this reminds me of a much nicer version of the interaction Lyni had with Nioyu)
    [22:10] <Dwayna> I've heard of phones. My planet gets human visitors from time to time. Though they aren't quite the same, since it's a place full of magic.
    [22:10] <@Shiny> (especially the pin)
    [22:11] <Michael> (It's like an inverse interaction or something. This could be dramatic for later events)
    [22:12] <Dwayna> also, speaking of robots... Edward happens to be one of the living constructs I mentioned. Completely of his own free will, recently obtained an emotional upgrade.,,
    [22:12] <Dwayna> (especially with the flirting going on as well :p)
    [22:13] <Michael> Ah, so that's what you were implying then...It's good to know I'm not the only one with an...artificially built acquaintance, so to speak
    [22:13] <Dwayna> There are many on Terrater, but none quite as... unique as Edward,
    [22:13] <@Shiny> (oh gosh the flirting yes XD)
    [22:14] <Michael> (Yes...that indeed may become significant later...which I only just started to realize...oh god...suddenly I feel like Mike's a terrible person...<<)
    [22:14] <Dwayna> His is a complicated situation as well, so I figured I would be somewhat sympathetic)
    [22:14] <Dwayna> (whoops I accidentally a bracket)
    [22:15] <Dwayna> (also why would he be terrible)
    [22:16] <Michael> (Well, he was all flirty with Lyni a while back, and a part of the Nioyu deal involved a certain...prince...so to speak)
    [22:17] <Michael> It'd be interesting to see how Arma would interact with this Edward of yours...I bet they'd get along fairly well
    [22:17] <Dwayna> (oh, I see XD)
    [22:17] <Dwayna> I could bring him along, next time I'm in this part of the universe.
    [22:18] <Michael> That'd be great! Finally he could start getting a few more friends of his own.
    [22:19] <Michael> Lyni and Karu are good pals of his as well, but...the former tends to make him perform his...cleaning services...more often than he'd like...heh...
    [22:19] <Dwayna> Wonderful. You know how to reach me if you'd like to... make a date, i believe the terminology is.
    [22:19] <@Shiny> (Lyni hasn't done that in a while)
    [22:20] <Michael> (More often for Arma is anytime at all |D)
    [22:20] <@Shiny> XDD
    [22:20] * Michael suddenly finds himself blushing quite a bit himself at this...term...
    [22:21] <Michael> Uh...y-yes, of course. I'll keep you... informed
    [22:21] * Dwayna grins, blushing a little bit herself
    [22:21] <Dwayna> Until next time? Unless you'd like to walk with me?
    [22:22] <@Shiny> (otp)
    [22:22] <Dwayna> (shoosh XD)
    [22:22] <Michael> I suppose I could do with a bit of a stroll...I could use a bit of exercise, and my place is off in the same direction
    [22:22] <Michael> (Oh lord...I don't know how to feel about all this |D)
    [22:23] * Dwayna nods slightly, looking him over again, smiling as her eyes meet his face again, and beginning to walk in that direction
    [22:23] <@Shiny> (I kid~ ;D)
    [22:23] <Michael> (You always kid, and that's what I'm worried about XD)
    [22:24] <Dwayna> (It really depends if we want to move our characters in that direction, and it seems to be going that way)
    [22:25] <@Shiny> (don't mind me, I'm just sitting here smirking)
    [22:26] <Michael> (It would probably really help with Michael's story if he felt himself starting to like another female character. It'd give him some major internal drama for sure)
    [22:26] <Dwayna> (oh great, wonderful, drama... XD)
    [22:26] <Dwayna> (Dwayna has been lonely for a long time and she has legit reasons)
    [22:27] <Dwayna> (so being interested in someone is going to be a big change for her too)
    [22:27] * Michael keeps pace with Dwayna, smiling fairly idiotically as he glances over at her every so often
    [22:29] <Michael> (Michael already had an issue with the fact that he was liking a girl from another universe, so, having yet /another/ crush on another girl from /another/ universe would just make things all the more tense
    [22:29] <Michael> *)
    [22:29] * Dwayna tends to glance over at Michael every so often as well, keeping her posture relatively formal despite the blush on her face, her grin also apparent. She seems deep in thought about something as well.
    [22:29] <Dwayna> (oh god when he finds out just how important Dwayna is)
    [22:29] <Dwayna> (I am laughing so hard)
    [22:30] <Michael> (Mike's gonna be completely insane by the time the tournament is over...no question about it XD)
    [22:30] <Dwayna> (I'll try to keep him sane ;D)
    [22:32] <@Shiny> (I would, but Lyni's point is to drive people crazy sometimes)
    [22:32] <Michael> (Also, dangit, safe mode is muting that vid, Shiny...I'ma gonna look for it on my phone, 'cause Voca-piano is nice |D)
    [22:32] <@Shiny> (aww :<)
    [22:33] <@Tailon> (like the planet he represents, Talon simply is)
    [22:33] * Dwayna stays silent for alost the entire time, unless Michael strikes up conversation. The grin has slightly faded in her deep thought, memories of her past floating in and out of her head, especially the last relationship that she had attempted...
    [22:33] <@Shiny> (speaking of which, I'm still confused over Michael and Lyni's relationship)
    [22:33] <Michael> (Jeez, this is like...the Aragorn situation, except I'm not anything like Viggo Mortensen |D)
    [22:33] <@Tailon> (dude loves horses)
    [22:33] <@Shiny> (XDD)
    [22:34] <@Tailon> (he adopted like three of the ones used on set for LotR)
    [22:34] <Dwayna> (my backstory involved a lot of sad, I'm sorry )
    [22:35] <Michael> (It's fine, most of our backstorys tend to have quite a bit of melancholy in them, to varying degrees)
    [22:35] <@Shiny> (^ this so much)
    [22:36] <Michael> (Prejudice, betrayal, death, heartbreak, murder, insanity, just another day in the Charms History Chronicals!)
    [22:36] <Dwayna> (do you talk to her or... are we just going along in silence XD)
    [22:36] <Michael> (Sorry, I'm thinking about it, just a sec |D)
    [22:37] <Dwayna> (take your time :p)
    [22:38] <Michael> So where you're from is quite magical, yes? If people are so used to stuff like that, why would a dragon, or hybrid dragon, or whatever, be so strange to them?
    [22:40] <Dwayna> Dragons can tend to have evil connotations, even amongst many other worlds. The visitors I have aren't always fond of me because I remind them of something that tends to be destructive.
    [22:41] <Dwayna> And for those without magical talent, they are often changed by the environment of Terrater so they do. and since everything has changed, in a sense because of my world, they can tend to cast the blame
    [22:41] <@Shiny> (people dislike what they are unfamiliar with, as Lyni says)
    [22:42] <Michael> I guess that's true...even where I'm from, dragons tend to be rather monstrous, but, humans can be just as antagonizing. I never understood why unfamiliarity would be such a terrible issue for some
    [22:42] <Michael> Character, personality, stuff like that, should come first
    [22:43] <Dwayna> there are several different Earth-like realms... some more predjudiced than others. and as an... important person on my planet, I can tend to have the blame cast on me a lot more often
    [22:43] <Dwayna> (refrains from telling him she's the queen of an entire planet)
    [22:44] <Michael> (Eh, not worth mentioning I guess XD)
    [22:44] <Dwayna> (plus might just add to the shock factor)
    [22:45] <Michael> Okay, so you have some responsibilities...But you can't just affect everything with ease, I'm sure. It's not fair to pin the blame on someone /just/ because they are of some kind of high rank
    [22:46] <Michael> Our kind tends to do that all the time.../all/ the time...and it doesn't make matters any better
    [22:46] <Dwayna> It's not just human predjudice. I was one of the first of my kind to be a cross-breed.
    [22:48] <Michael> Ah, I think I see what you're saying there...You probably have those looking down on you from both sides, huh?
    [22:48] <Dwayna> A little bit more on the human side, but there are a few dragons who still do not approve, despite laws being passed to allow such marriages
    [22:49] <Dwayna> Being mated to a dragon is a very serious thing.
    [22:50] <Michael> I can imagine it's questionable to many...It's an issue I'm unfortunately unable to truly imagine with my experience
    [22:51] <Dwayna> It is fine. I do not expect for you to completely ubderstand.
    [22:51] <Dwayna> *understand
    [22:51] <Michael> Your kind is, to put it frankly, the stuff of pure fairy-tales where I hail from...but I wish I could understand it better
    [22:51] <Dwayna> Perhaps you will... if you play your cards right.
    [22:52] * Dwayna grins at her coining the human turn of phrase, the blush returning
    [22:53] * Michael is unable to refrain from blushing as well, giving off a somewhat embarrassing chuckle as well
    [22:53] <Michael> Guess we'll just have to see how things go then, huh?
    [22:53] <Dwayna> Indeed.
    [22:54] * Dwayna looks up as they reach their destination, sighing softly as they approach the apartment building.
    [22:55] <Michael> So...I'm guessing this is your stop, huh?
    [22:55] <Dwayna> Indeed. I will be returning to Terrater soon to... put some things in order. Perhaps we will see each other again soon?
    [22:56] <Michael> I'm already looking forward to it. Perhaps we can make these walks a common thing someday?
    [22:57] * Dwayna grins again
    [22:57] <Dwayna> I would like that very much, Michael.
    [22:58] * Dwayna respectfully bows her head, winking as she taps the diamond on her belt, and turns to enter the building (unless stopped)
    [22:58] <Michael> (Well then...)
    [22:59] <Michael> U-uh, Dwayna... one last thing?
    [22:59] * Dwayna turns to look at Michael, tilting her head questioningly
    [23:00] <Dwayna> Yes?
    [23:00] * Michael , unsure what he's about to do, approaches Dwayna and gently gives her a kiss on the cheek, his face bright red by this point
    [23:00] <Michael> Uh...take care...
    [23:01] <@Shiny> (that's it I'm writing fanfic)
    [23:01] <Dwayna> (XDDDDDD)
    [23:01] <Michael> (Yeah...what the hell have I done...|D)
    [23:01] * Dwayna blushes, touching her cheek lightly, then smiles, leaning in to press a light kiss on Michael's cheek as well
    [23:02] <Dwayna> You too.
    * Retrieving #CharmsRP modes...
    [23:02] * Dwayna smiles and waves, turning to enter the building, lookign back one last time before plodding on back to her room
    [23:03] <Dwayna> ( I demand to read this fanfic)
    [23:03] * Michael smiles and waves back, waiting for her to disappear through the building before turning around and heading back to his own place...It is then that he finally realizes what just transpired and falls to his knees
    [23:03] <Michael> Oh my god...what did I just do...

    Characters Involved:
    Sharon/Shade - @Karu
    Karu - @Karu
    Zachary - @Zachary
    Michael - @Mr.RMA
    Dwayna - @Dwayna DragonFire
    Talon - @Tailon
    Lyni - @Kyubeon
    Aegislash (Cameo) - bot
     
    suicunelovesyounow and Atma like this.

Share This Page