• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Poke-Weapons Discussion

so this is a discussion thread for a possible Pokemon RP that i hope wont be locked.....

Backstory :

project Poke-Weapon is a project funded by an evil team to make things called Poke-weapons, said items act as pokeball holders and boost certain stats of certain types of pokemon, after a betrayal in the team's main head quart the plans for these weapons made it out into all the regions and spread like wildfire, now almost all trainers have them

Rules :

1 - NO LEGENDARY POKEMON

2 -everyone can have only 1 shiny

3 - swearing is allowed but at a bare minimum

4 - no gore at all, THINK OF THE MINORS PEOPLE! *cough* i mean...... please no gore......

5 - all of Pokecharms' default rules apply to this RP

6 - ALL OOC is to be in this thread
Notes :

keep in mind that poke-weapons can hold any pokemon but only the proper types get boosts

Example : you can have a Swampert and a Sandslash in Trident of Tides but only Swampert will get the boost

Plot/Story :

after the betrayal the evil team decided to take over the Saha region (based off of the middle east) the old fashion way, a group of trainers with Poke-weapons shall meet up in the train station of the starting town as they plan to go to the next one but will hear the news about the evil team's latest crime (team name up to debate), after introductions the trainers would team up on a group adventure to not only beat the Saha league but stop the evil team too
(late joiners meet the gang during whatever is going on except in battles and anywhere that wouldnt make sense for them to be there)

Character and Poke-Weapon Bio :

Character :

Name -
Age (minimum 14) -
Gender -
Appearance -
Home Region -
Pokemon Team (species and nickname if it has one) -

Poke-Weapon :
Weapon -
Name -
What stat does it boost (Attack, Defense, S.Attack, S.Defense or Speed) -
Appearance (including where you put the pokeballs) -
What type of pokemon get the boost -

------------------------------------------------------------
my character bio

Name - Nick Aiser
Age - 16
Gender - Male
Appearance - pale skinned and skinny, has platinum blond hair with honey brown eyes, wears a sandy yellow turtle neck sweater with beige jeans
Home Region - Unova
Pokemon Team -
Odin the Alakazam
Ymir the Mamoswine
Tyr the Lucario
Thor the Electrivire
Loki the Sabelye
Freya the Blaziken

Weapon - double edge sword
Name - Colossal Bane
Stat - Attack
Appearance - a double edge sword with a jet black handle, a silver hilt and a white blade, 1 slot in the hilt, 1 at the bottom of the handle and 4 in the blade
Type - Fighting

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
You do realize that Mega Evolutions are restricted under our Role Play Rules, right?

I don't recall you ever asking for permission to have a Mega Alakazam, or me ever approving it. Thus, no Mega Alakazam for you.

Name- Logan Poteet

Age- 15

Gender- Male

Appearance- Black Hair, Black Trenchcoat, backpack. Orange Color Contacts. Usually has Chic-Chic by his side.

Home Region- Unova

Pokémon Team- Chic-Chic the Meganium, Rocky the Hydreigon, Zeke the Porygon-Z, Bruce the Nedoking, Mavis the Milotic, Hellen the Cammerupt.

Poke-Weapon- Genesect cannon which was found in rubble of Team Plasma Base.
Name- Genshot
Stat- Speed
Appearance: The cannon that Team Plasma fitted onto their Cabutops to make them Genesect. Logan put a strap on it, so it now hangs around his arm. 6 Pokeball holes are found on the top of the cannon.
Type- Ground

Last edited:
Not bad but I noticed it boosts steel types and none of your Pokemon are steel types, not telling you to change its up to you but don't you think it's pointless when none of your Pokemon get the boost?

Seems interesting enough.

Name - Priscilla "Pea" Legume
Age (minimum 14) - 21
Gender - Female
Appearance - Green (dyed) short cut hair, pair of deep green eyes. She stands around 5"5'. Her clothes are a sleeveless white shirt, and a simple black dress skirt. A black messenger bag is strung over her shoulder, and contains several necessary items for her quest, and her other five Pokeballs.

Her outfit may be subject to change over the course of the RP.
Home Region - Unova
Pokemon Team (species and nickname if it has one) -
"Charles/Carrot" The Bisharp, Ex-Megalomaniac and closest companion to Pea
"Cabbage" The Serperior, Carrot's rival for Pea's affection and team leadership.
"Sprouts" The Gardevoir, Terrible chef
"Turnip" The Hydreigon, Doggy Dragon
"Celery" The Ariados, The normal one
"Radishes" The Magneton, Bzzzzzt

Weapon - Rapier
Name - Pride
What stat does it boost (Attack, Defense, S.Attack, S.Defense or Speed) - Attack
Appearance (including where you put the Pokeballs) -Just like a normal light metal Rapier, but with a little alcove in the guard to hold Carrot's Pokeball. She occasionally interchanges the Pokeball though.

What type of pokemon get the boost - Dark Typed

Worth noting she'll never really use the Rapier as intended to. It's just a tool to boost Carrot (and occasionally Turnip).

One last thing: out of curiosity, why no gore in a roleplay with an emphasis on weapons? Or do you mean no intense gore? Honestly I don't mind, it's not my RP, but I'm just curious.

Last edited: