• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Poke-War Discussion Page

The teams of PeaceClaws and DarkTails have initiated a war, and no Pokemon is safe. All Pokemon are forced to join a side, or else death. Few Pokemon have gotten out of picking a side alive, and they are still being hunted.

DarkTails are hostile and won't hesitate to attack a Pokemon from the other side. They are the ones who initiated the war.

PeaceClaws are normally peaceful, but with the cause of war, they have turned hostile. They are as ready as any Pokemon could be for attack.

Rules

• No more than 4 neutral Pokemon
  • No cursing
  • No being overpowered
  • Shinies are allowed
  • No humans
  • Hate the character, not the person
  • Please be as literate as possible
  • Please spell as best you can
  • Regular Pokecharms rules
  • You can have as many OC's as you can handle
  • Put DarkClaws in 'Other Other' Section so I know you read the rules
My Sheet

Name: Illusion
Species: Zoroark
Shiny: Yes
Side: DarkTails
Appearance: Regular shiny Zoroark, same purple shade bracelet around right wrist
Personality: Hostile, has a deep hatred towards PeaceClaws, loves battling, fighting, and sometimes even death
Other: Insane
Other Other: DarkClaws

Last edited:

GackGack27

Previously JC499
If this is still open:

Name: Jack
Species: Meowth
Shiny: No
Side: PeaceClaws
Appearance: Regular Meowth
Personality: Generally friendly, but will be aggressive if needed

Thanks, I needed some people to join, it's still open for sure ^^
Just a hint, before you are accepted, you are missing one thing ;)

GackGack27

Previously JC499
Ah ok :p I read that but then when I copied and pasted the character sheet I just thought it was a second optional other section

Other Other: DarkClaws

Name: Spitfire.
Species: Typhlosion.
Shiny: No.
Side: Peaceclaws.
Appearance: Mostly normal, though his fur is covered in ash and soot from many, many explosions.
Personality: Slightly egotistical and easily frustrated. He has a bad habit of causing explosions from his fur when he is particularly annoyed.
Other: Used to be on the Darkclaw's side, until he nearly died in a fight.
Other Other: DarkClaws!

Name: Torrent
Species: Vaporeon
Shiny: Nope
Side: Can she be neutral? If not Peaceclaws
Appearance: Normal colored scales (or fur? Idk), wears a pink bandana around neck.
Personality: Will grow, but mostly protective when she has a strong bond between a another Pokemon.
Other: Ability is Hydration owo
Other Other: DarkClaws :D

Sure, you can be neutral! There isn't any other people who have wanted to be so far, so there are 3 more spots open for neutral after you.