• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Poke Village (discussion)

Well, assuming everyone is in the village, I think we can start from there. If your characters are like doing something such as gathering resources outside the village, or tending to the community, maybe you can go from there. Those are just a few suggestions from me, since there are quite some routes you can take at the start.

I'll probably get working on the status info stuff for Axel once I am back from whale watching.

If
Sorry I said I was going to try to write something yesterday or the day before but some stuff came up and o couldn’t make it.

Do you guys have any suggestions on what I shout put in the opening post? Something I can use as a base and make writing easier on me.
If you wanted to introduce things gently, you could just start by setting the scene for the village, maybe describe it and the world a bit, and say what your character's up to! Alternatively, you could start with what the fire nation is up to, and maybe even an attack?

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
I will start working on my post, it will take me a while to think about what to write.

Lightning will probably play in the forest outside the village.
And I assume that Izzy doesn't supposed to know about the village, so she will join later.

(Also, a note about Izzy. She probably won't be in the fire nation side forever, she is basically trying to be on the winning side.)