• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokè trainer academy! (Can have romance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once he woke up, Mystic got all of his pokeballs and headed out. He saw the boy he met earlier today, Kai, down the hall and decided to go say hello.

"No I haven't lately. After our little cave exploration I haven't seen her since. I do however have a new pokemon." Isaac said. Isaac reached in his bag for a Dusk Ball and pulled it out.

Winter entered the kitchen and came back to the dining room with teacups in her hand she then set them down on the table she then pourd some tea for William until she realized that she left Drake at the school so she set Litwick down in the backyard Winter then ran to the school in her dress and heels when she reached the school her feet were pretty much sore when she saw her Garchomp she hugged him "oh my dear little baby mommy won't leave you ever again" Winter said to her Garchomp she then wondered about Kai so she entered the school with Drake following behind her looking for Kai

Torchic pecked at kais feet. "You hungry little guy" kai said. He took a thing of pokefood out and fed the pokemon. "hmm....where is she" he asked himself. torchic nudged again. "Torchic i swear" he said in a jokeing tone.

Winter started to look around the school until she saw Kai with a torchic so she ran up to the male and hugged him "Hey Kai I missed you" Winter said in a happy voice while hugging Kai "Kai who's the little torchic" Winter asked as she's looked at the Torchic while hugging Kai

Kai blushed a little as he looked down and accepted the hug. "this torchic is mine, someone put his pokeball in my backpack" kai informed her. "I dont know who put it their"

Winter smiled "Aww your Torchic is so cute" Winter said as she parted from the hug she then poked Kai on the cheek "you know you could have sent Drake home" Winter said while pouting she then giggled afterwards

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Name: Augustine Goldsworth
Nickname: August
Age (10-18: 16
Dislikes: Bullies, negativity, violence (unless battling or training)
Pokémon: Noibat, Honedge, Charmander

August entered the school and decided look around to see if he can find people. He was a transfer student from Kalos, so he didn't really know what was going on. Honedge stayed by his side at all times and Nobat rested on his right shoulder, sleeping. Charmander was more excited, however, and kept on running everywhere without a clue where he was going or what was going on. He saw a Torchic and quickly ran up to it to try and become friends with the other fire type. August tried to catch up to him and saw two other trainers nearby. He felt embarrassed and said,"Sorry if Charmander caused you any trouble. He's sort of rowdy. Oh do any of you know what I'm supposed to do now? I'm new here."

"Hey winter! Guess what I got." Isaac said. He rummaged through his bag until he found it. A shiny dusk ball containing the pokemon he was looking for.

"Hello! Im Isaac. Well I am new here as well so Im not quite sure what to do either, but Winter here does." Isaac nudged Winter and prompted her to explain.

"Sure you do artist boy. Anyway- is that a noibat?!" Isaac became so interested in the pokemon that he dropped his pokeball. The shuppet inside popped out and hovered over to Isaac.

Winter smacked the Isaac in the head and glared at him with her purple eyes "don't nudge me or even touch me without permission" Winter said while cracking her knuckles

Winter raised her brow as Kai ran off "Wonder what's he up to well no matter" she then started to pet her Garchomp "hey Isaac wanna battle" Winter asked in a sweet voice

"Ow! Okay okay I get it no touchy. Anyway, I have a Noivern if you want to take a look at it." he said reacting to Winter's smack and regarding the boy. Shuppet nudged Isaac and he new what it wanted. "Okay shuppet you can go back in the ball." the shuppet returned to its abode in the Dusk Ball.

"Uhh sure. Let me go get my other pokemon and I'll be out in a sec." Isaac said a little worried. He went to go fetch the Sylveon, Noivern, and Dodrio. When he returned he was carrying an Ultra Ball, a Quick Ball, and a Pokeball.

Kai sat under his tree. luckily, the pichu was still their. "hey buddy, wanna play with my new pokemon?" he asked. Kai and the pichu spoke telepathically, then torchic was let out of its pokeball and began to play. "ok" he said, beginning to draw.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
August smiled at the sight of powerful Pokemon and Noibat woke up at the presence of Noivern. He left August's shoulder and began flying around Noivern and trying to communicate with him. "Wow, this feels just like home. My parents have like a hundred rare and powerful Pokemon from their journeys as trainers. I think I even saw a row of pseudo-legendary Pokemon once in s family meet up. Anyways, Isaac since you know about this school, can you explain to me what I'm supposed to be doing?" he asked. Charmander followed Kai until he saw Torchic again and then waved at Pichu.

"Well right now I'm gonna go have a battle but if you make your way to your dorm you can rest up a bit if you need it. I wish my family had powerful pokemon like that. Im from Kalos and my family owns a farm so they only had skiddo and gogoat around most of the time." Isaac said.

Name:Kou
Nickname:"Shop"
Likes: People, Pokémon, Making People Happy, Gifts for others
Dislikes: Hurting people, Isolation, feeling useless
Pokémon:Golbat(Frank), Midday Lycanroc(Sunny), Phanpy(Aryl), Egg(???) , Espurr(Seer)
(Appearance:Same as picture)
Kou walked onto the campus of the trainer school. "Alright...alright...gotta be calm....I don't know how things will go...but I gotta be calm." As he walked, his hood shook about, as Seer was hiding in there. He was shuffling about in the hood out of anticipation. He wanted to meet new people after being in his pokeball since the plane ride from Sinnoh. He then checked his pocket, only a sweet poffin. He threw it into his hood. As he did, Seer jumped out of Kou's hood! He caught it in his mouth, and landed on all fours. He thought he saw someone walk down the hall, and he dashed after it, seeing that he wanted to meet someone, and get more food, which Kou defiantly lacked at the time. "Seer!" Kou yelled as he reached for a pokeball, one with a smoke ball seal "Franky! Go get Seer!" He swiftly began to run after the little kitty. As he ran, he got distracted by the sight of a Torchic and a beautiful girl, and he smacked right into a wall.

The embarrassment was felt from Kanto to Kalos. He slowly rose to his feet as he saw Seer running around the Torchic. Franky landed on his shoulder and nuzzled him. He got up and scratch his head in embarrassment, blushing, looked away from the boy with his pad and a cute girl. "Um...sorry about Seer......and about me...just in general..." he smiled and scratched the back of his head with embarrassment

Last edited:
"its fine, i just finishes" kai told him. "im kai, thats my pokemn torchic, and the other one, pichu, is uncaught" kai informed. "I have to go show winter, torchic return!" he said, returning the pokemon to its ball. "Im in dorm 89, later" he said as he ran away.

As Isaac was walking to go have battle with Winter, he saw Kai and some other boy talking. Once Kai left, he went to go say hello. "Hi, I'm Isaac and you?" the boy looked a little flustered. There was an espurr standing about and it looked quite adorable.

as William was sitting there on winter couch he could see in the TV's reflection his eyes had turned blue for a moment and saw a glimpse of kai with his torchic so William then said "what the" with a confused expression on his face

"Oh me? Um...I'm Kou! But some call me Shop...as I seem to just find things that people want, so I'm kind of a walking shop!" He said as he finally understood what he said. "Anyway, this little guy" Kou began and picked up Seer "This is Seer. Little Espurr always does this...you got pokefood...he would like that....And this big guy is Frank! My partner I'm life!" He beamed as Frank smiled and swayed and flapped his wings happily.

Winter saw a another new kid and walked up to him with Garchomp following behind her "Hey I'm Winter and this is Drake nice to meet you" Winter greeted the boy as she then tucked some of her silver hair behind her ear

"Sadly I don't have any food on me, but it was nice meeting you 'Shop'!" Isaac smiled at the boy. Isaac walked off until he reached the door to outside.

"Hey, Winter you ready for our battle?" he asked her adamantly. Isaac had his Noivern's pokeball ready to go in his hand. He thought about all the possibilities of what she could use in their battle.

Winter smiled then hugged Isaac while hugging Isaac she whispered in his ear "be careful my dear Isaac just because I'm younger doesn't mean you can beat me okay...?" Winter then pulled away from the hug then gave him a quick kiss on the cheek the smirked "Siren its showtime" Winter said as she held out a Luxury Ball and her Milotic popped out "ready to lose" Winter asked smugly as she blew her bangs out of her face

Kou sat down and looked at Siren in awe "So...beautiful..." He said as he pet Seer, and they both looked in awe at Winter "She's got confidence, and with a garchomp and a milotic...Cynthia? That you?" he thought as he smiled. He took off his backpack and pulled out the glass containing the pokemon egg he has been caring for, and set it up as to watch the battle, He send out Sunny and Aryl to watch the battle. Maybe all of them could learn something from this.

Winter giggled then started to pet her Milotic then gave it a quick kiss on its head which made her Milotic nuzzle Winter "Isaac I need Siren to get ready first" Winter said as she walked over to Kou and smiled sweetly at him

After Winter greeted Kou she went back to getting Siren ready for battle so she tied a a soothe belle around Sirens neck and tied another soother belle on her own wrist she then petted her Milotic "To win this battle we must be in sync Siren" Winter whispered softly so only her Pokemon could hear

Kou got up and smiled embarrassed. He fell asleep after the days long plane ride, and saw Winter talking with Siren. Again reminding him of Cynthia, he smiled, and picked up the egg and walked up to Winter curiously "How did you get Siren?" He studied the pokemon and began to go through a process in his mind. "Water type, A special attacker and special tank, usually carries surf or ice beam, low physical attack but it's a possibility. As Winter seems profinent enough to raise them..." He stopped for a moment and realized he was thinking out loud! He face palmed "Sorry...he looked down and blushed as Sunny walked up to Siren fearfully.

Winter giggled "I found Siren when she was a Febass and yes Siren knows ice beam and she also knows Dragon pulse,twister and aqua tail" Winter said as Siren glared at Kous pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.