• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokè trainer academy! (Can have romance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Isaac sent out Noivern to use its echolocation to navigate the cave and sense pokemon nearby. Noivern sent out a sound wave from its ears and went down a path only to find a litwick

Winter looked at the little candle Pokemon the noivern found and realized something "Hey little guy your the same Litwick I took to the Pokemon center aren't you" Winter asked the Pokemon while Flare would not let her guard down even for a second while Winter handed Sneasel over to Isaac and she then picked up the little Litwick and smiled at it

Isaac stood there silently while Winter handled the litwick until Noivern noticed something. She noticed a shuppet peaking around the corner. Noivern charged after it leaving Isaac and Winter alone with the litwick and sneasel.

Anim woke up. Anim noticed that he was away from his shack. Anim's flames were a black color, damaged from the rampage. Anim held his head, and tried to get up. Anim was damaged by the Distorted ramapage. Anim looked at the nearby trees, remembering how he could recover. Anim tried to find the way to the Shadow Tree, but was lost.

Kai sat on the balcony of the school. "that winter...." he said. He seamed infatuated. Then a pokeball rolled out of his bag. "what on earth" He said, picking up the ball.

Anim saw Kai on a balcony, and tried to hide from his sight. Anim used an illusion to make himself look human, and he walked off. Anim was walking towards the Shadow Tree with caution, as anyone could bump into him in his human illusion form. Anim tried to look around for any poke shops so he could buy some items to heal him every now and then. Anim could see a vision, but it wasent as clear as it was suppost to be, so he tried to see what it was, but failed. Anim slowly walked towards a lake to refresh himself as his illusion ran out.

Stevie just woke up in his bed saying "ugh...how did I.." Stwvie widend his eyes "schoool! Oh oh no" Stevie jumped out of bed running out of the house without breakfast and grabbed litten ran to the school and saw Winter talking with two boys and said hi "hey winter howya doing I was asleep all the time hehe who are these two boys?" Stevie then looked at them pointed at his eye and then at them and whispered at them "I got an eye on you guys so dont do anything stupid to my girl" he then got a smile and shake their hands "hi im Stevie nice to meet ya"

Anim knew he couldn't skip school again, that get him in trouble. Anim turned into his human illusion and walked to school. He sat next to Stevie and tried to act human. He ate the food he had and tried not the speak much. Anim was afraid that he would be caught. Anim grabbed his bag and started walking to class, hiding the fact that he was a Pokemon.

(steive winter isnt talking to us anymore)
Kai held the ball in his hand. "who put this in my bag" he wonderd. Torchic hoped on kais shoulder and the two began to walk back to the dorms. "Ill just call you torchic" he said to the pokemon

Kai opened his dorm and walked inside.
"ok, return torchic, ill find a battle for you in the morning" kai said, returning the pokemon to its ball. He then lay on his bed, drifting to sleep.

Stevie opened his dorm and looked for food because he and Litten haven't eaten breakfeast "here litten only litttle cans" Litten got out of the dorm and got in someone's else dorm and grabbed food "food! Litten we need to get more!" So they where sneaking and stealing food all the time from different dorms

as William was walking around with sneasel in the forest and saw a destroyed building in the distance and at his feet was some sort of locket so William picked it up and went back home with sneasel

as william was at home examining the locket william saw the initials W.Q.then william said "these cant be my initials" but then william walked out side and said "i need some fresh air" as the sneasel followed, for some time William had been walking outside and remembered what the drive had on it and said "no it couldn't be" as he pulled out a picture with a boy and girl trainer with a sneasel

Winter smiled as she held the Litwick in her arms she then then held out a Luxury Ball with her other hand and the Litwick touched the Luxury Ball and was instantly captured she then looked at the Luxury Ball that now held her new Pokemon Litwick she then sent the little candle Pokemon out and held it in her arms again the Liwick just smiled at Winter "you need a nickname little one how about Wisp" Winter asked the Pokemon agreed by giggling which made Winter giggle too

william was walking around in the forest then an eevee walked up to him and pawed at him and william said "hey little eevee you have a trainer i'll go ask winter if you're her eevee" so william went to look for winter

At some pint ekans began to faint "uh ekans you alright hmm thats why I dont need to wonter trade" stevie got his trade machine boob ekans was gone "well that was a.....great fight?" Stevie pet litten and lityen got on his shoulder "so have you seen Winter?" Stevie asked at William

Stevie then got an idea "lets go to her house I know where she lives just follow me" said Stevie while running to Winters house when they arrived Stevie knocked on the door and asked if Winter was home

Winter told Isaac that she was going home now sense she already got Liwick when she saw her house she saw Stevie and William when reaching her house she walked up to them "what are you guys doing in the front of my house" Winter asked the two boys while Flare just went straight to their backyard to play with the other Pokemon while Litwick was still in Winters arms

William then replied "oh me and Stevie were waiting for you by the way is this you're locket and is this eevee your's" as eevee walks around William and as he takes the locket from his pocket

Winter looked at the locket and then looked at her ever she then shook her head "no,that locket isn't mine and the eevee isn't mine either and you should know it isn't my eevee sense I shown you guys all my Pokemon"Winter said as she started to unlock the door "if you guys want you can come in and we can have tea or something" Winter asked the two males as she started to walk into the house

After Winter left, Isaac followed Noivern and the shuppet. Once Isaac noticed it he attempted to catch it. "Noivern use air slash." Noivern created a gust of harsh wind that roared through the cave leaving the shuppet fairly weak. The shuppet used dark pulse. Mystic threw his Dusk Ball and caught it.

Once he caught it, he decided to name the the little guy Baxter. Mystic went back to the school and entered his dorm. With a big sigh of relief he flopped onto his bed and dozed off.

Kai woke up in the morning. "torchic come out of your Pokeball" He said. The ball opened and torchic came out.
"tor" it said stretching, then jumping to his shulder. "lets go buddy"

Status
Not open for further replies.