• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Pokè trainer academy! (Can have romance)

Status
Not open for further replies.
With what Kai said Winter put her hand on his shoulder and smiled her usual sweet smile at him she then got an idea "Hey why don't we skip school and we can get you a Pokemon" Winter eagerly said with her Pokemon looking at Kai with bright eyes

"They're so beautiful! These are my pokemon right here." Isaac proceeded to bring out three pokeballs. An Ultra Ball containing Sylveon, a Quick Ball containing Dodrio, and a Pokeball containing Noivern.

Winter smiled as she returned all her Pokemon except Draco to their Luxury Balls "Well duh were skipping I skipped yesterday too" Winter said as she walked out of the school with her heels clicking on the ground while Draco walked behind his trainer

Winter smiled and waved goodbye to the boys "Drake stay here until Kai comes back and take him to our favorite spot in the forest okay" Winter told her Pokemon Drake just bored his head and waited by the entrance of the school for Kai while Winter went straight to the forest

Winter looked at Isaac and smiled at him "mostly Ghost,Dark and psychic types " Winter said while she walked you could hear her heels making a sound on the ground

Winter kept on walking while smiling "oh your looking for a shuppet this is perfect because I'm looking for a Litwick or a Lampent and there's a cave their filled with ghost types" Winter said as they started to enter the forest

Winter stopped in her tracks then said "Drake is bringing him here sense Drake is super fast " Winter then started walking again in the direction of the ghost cave

William was walking around with the sneasel winter gave to him in the forest and saw winter talking with to people and said "hey winter" as the sneasel ran to her.

Winter turned her head and saw William and the Sneasel so she went up to the Sneasel and picked it up and gave it a peck on the cheek "Hey William me and Isaac are going to go catch some ghost types care to join us" Winter asked the other male trainer

Winter smiled as she looked at the sneasel in her arms she then started to head in the direction of the cave knowing full well that they needed to get there before it started getting dark

Winter starred to slow down until she was walking right next to Isaac she then held Sneasel in one arm and held Isaacs hand with her other hand she then looked up at Jim and smiled "We should really hurry its getting dark" Winter said while looking up at the sky

While walking to the cave hand in hand with Isaac made Winter think was it a mistake to accept to being Stevie's girlfriend knowing he would get jealous if she was with other guys with that thought Winter just giggled she could think about Stevie right now she should be focused on helping Isaac so she shook Stevie out of her mind and continued to walk in peace next to her new friend

"So at night do the strong pokemon come out? It seems like thats an ideal time for those pokemon to play pranks or try and scare visitors. You sound like you know a lot about this place." Isaac said. He wondered if he should have just stayed at the school but decided against it.

Winter sighed "Some strong Pokemon are more active at night expesialy dark type pokemon" Winter said as her hold on Isaacs hand got tighter

"And they're more on the dangerous side?" Isaac asked. Isaac had nothing to worry about since he had a Sylveon and a Noivern but Winter still looked a little shaken. Isaac has had a run in with a Houndoom when he was younger, but people were there to stop it. What if there isn't anyone there to save them?

Winter calmed down "I know were gonna be okay Isaac we have really powerful Pokemon with us" she said in a calm voice while her hold on Isaacs hand got loose

"Its a shame Drake isnt here though. He could be a big help should we run into anything. But you're right, we'll be fine." Isaac knew they were gonna be fine, but that teeny-tiny voice in his head still suggested otherwise

Winter smiled at Isaac "for some weird reason you make me feel safe your like the big brother I never had" Winter said while smiling at the male

"You're like the little sister I never had. And don't worry we're gonna be fine." Isaac reassured. He knew FOR SURE now that they were going to make it through to the forest and back. Isaac felt more confident with Winter saying that he made her feel safe.

Winter giggled when Isaac said she was like his little sister he never had honestly to Winter those words made her feel so happy sense she was a only child and her mother was mostly at work so as a kid she was lonely but now with Isaac she knew she would never feel that way again Winter then smiled thinking about the fun they would have

"So what was your life like as kid? Did you always skip class like this?" Isaac wanted to ask so many questions but decided to wait for a better time to ask. Did she have pokemon as a kid?

Winter smiled turned into a slight frown "I never got to skip school because my mom always hired a private tutor for me" Winter said with clear disgust in her voice "as a child my only friend were my beloved Pokemon" she said in a sad but angry voice but then her frown turned into her usual sweet smile "But it doesn't matter now" Winter said smiling

"You're right, now that you have garchomp, ninetales, milotic, and frosslass you're never alone. Plus you have me, Kai, William, and whoever Stevie is." Isaac said supporting her. 'Wow. She really had it rough then.' Isaac thought.

Winter couldn't help but giggle "Oh were here at the cave now" Winter said but right before she went in she gave Isaac a hug "thanks you" Winter said she then walked into the cave holding Sneasel in her arms

"Alright, lets find our pokemon." Isaac was so excited to get his hands on a shuppet and evolve it into a banette. He really wanted a ghost type pokemon. He looked around but to no avail. Nothing. Mystic had a Dusk Ball in his hand for whenever he found it. He also had Noivern ready to weaken it.

Winter took Flare out of her Luxury Ball and when the Ninetales popped out she knew what to do so staying close to her trainer Flare got ready for any attack a pokemon would throw at them while Winter who was still holding Sneasel stuck close to Isaac and Flare

Status
Not open for further replies.