• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Poke-Fusion rp OOC

No, not hybrid Pokemon, but people with the ability to turn into Pokemon forms. But you don't have to be a fusion, you can be a standard trainer just assisting these ones. Why do they need assistance? Simple: some people want their heads. Particularly the people that created them. They weren't done yet, y'know.

But I really don't want this to be a mary sue filled utopia. No, it will be organized and have rules. Definitely no legends or mega evolutions, whether it be fusion or standard. By the way, I am not counting this as canon for any of my characters in this (plausible) rp, but if you want to it's fine.

If anyones interested, just make a post. If we get four people willing to do it, i'll make a template for the bio, so that if someone wants to join, but not enough people join, you didn't just waste a half-hour of your life. And if no one wants to join, I'll it into a fanfic or something instead.

Sure, here's a template.

Name:
Fused with (If fusion):
Family:
Personality:
Pokemon owned (Up to six):

Remember, you don't have to be a fusion if you don't want to. You can be a trainer helping out the fusions.

Ok I thought this would be interesting, but sense I don't want to be a fusion ill just put down my character bio:

Name: Matthew "Rogue" Drevur
Hometown: New Bark Town
Height: 5 Feet, 9 Inches
Weight: 145 Pounds
Hair: Dirty Blond
Eyes: Blue
Clothing: Dirty faded jeans, a old green t-shirt, a red jacket with a small Fire logo on it, old running shoes, a old backpack, a belt, and last but not least, a Pokegear.
Identifying Marks: has what looks like a 'candy cane' as a birth mark on his left cheek, not easily seen.
Musculature: Normal for his age.
Personality: Likes adventure, comedy, and battling. Is known to be semi-annoying, and is also paranoid most of the time. Is a notified fedora enthusiast.
Skills: having traveled most of the world in 6 years, he knows most things about Pokemon, battling, and weapons due to the fact that he has a sword on him at all times, talk about paranoid. He also knows rock climbing, fishing, hang gliding, driving, swimming, and sword-fighting.
Past: When he became a ten year old he started his Pokemon adventure like other kids, he passed most gyms swimmingly. At the age of 11 he and his partner, Coals (He is a Typhlosion), had to get through Victory Road to get to the Indigo League. Unfortunately it was cut short as his sister Katelin called him and asked if he could travel the world with her to research Pokemon. He agreed and eventually, several years later, when he was 16, he had traveled all of the regions except Sinnoh. He decided to get back into adventure now that Katelin has more time to research without him. And so his new adventure begins as an old one dies. So is, life.
Family: Mother, father, and two sisters, my twin Katelin, and 14 year old Grace.
Love Relationships?: None, yet...
Pokémon:
1. Typhlosion, Coal, Male, Blaze, Flash Fire, I gave him a red scarf, Was given to Matthew by Professor Elm when he started his Pokemon adventure, Acts a lot like me in the fact that he is a goofball and can be serious when needed
2. Arcanine, King, Male, Intimidate, Justified, None, Caught by Matthew when he took a trip to Kanto, Fun-loving friend who likes to eat sandwiches.
3. Talonflame, Barbra, Female, Flame Body, Gale Wings, None, Was caught by Matthew on his trip to Kalos, Dead serious and doesn't get jokes.
4. Lucario, Q-Ra, Male, Inner Focus, Justified, None, was caught by Matthew when he was in Sinnoh, Likes adventure and danger and also loves to battle.
5. Marcargo, Dave, Male, Magma Armor, Weak Armor, None, was given to Matthew as an Slugma Egg when he was in Johto, likes to go at his own pace.
6. Rapidash, Draise, Female, Flash Fire, Flame Body, None, Was caught by Matthew when he was in Kanto, Likes to race and battle.

Last edited:
Name: Noelle Blank
Fused with: Kirlia
Family: None, she was borned in a lab.
Personality: Artistic and creative, Noelle would always find a way to express her creativity. She's graceful and kind, even though she can save lots of rancor inside her. Feels fascination for humans and is constantly wondering how her life would have been if she had grown up like one of them instead of a Kirlia-human fusion.
She will be loyal to those who care about her and search for revenge against those that have betrayed her. She doesn't like lies and she knows how te identify when people are doing so, so she would avoid those people.
Really good at taking adventage from other's feelings. May pretend sadness to make them feel guilty, or may pretend loyalty to end up betraying them like they did (or wanted to) with her.
Likes playing the hero with pokemon in distress, she had helped som kids too, but from the shadows, she doesn't want them to see her face.
Pokemon:

Poochyena
(no name)
It's her only pokemon and she got him a few weeks after getting out of the laboratory she was created in. They became friends in such a silly way.
The pokemon was just a baby, without any mother taking care of him. He was crying, so she tried to comfort him. At first it would show a little violent and would be constantly trying to bite her with his little weak teeths, she thought that maybe he hated her, or maybe he was scared, or maybe he was just waiting for his mother to come back. She couldn't know. She would usually know what pokemon were feeling and thinking, but this one was an exception and she didn't know why, which got her curious and made her stay with him for more time than she expected. Slowly, the pokemon would stop bitting her and just letting her stay by his side.
When she tried to go, the pokemon bit her again, but this time diferently. There was no violence in his eyes, just a little brightness of caring that got Noelle's heart. She could say that the Poochyena was the first being she bonded with and that was the reason it became her partner.
He has a pokeball (she just wanted to try one she found on the ground because she had seen tht human used them), but he is never inside of it.

Maybe she'll eventually catch some pokemon, but by now I'm happy with her Poochyena. Is that too weak? If it would slow too much the role play I can add some other pokemon.

Okay, 2 out of five (including me) have posted their profile and been approved. I'm wondering if I should just control the antagonists...but that wouldn't be very fun, through.

Hey! Is this still open? I just found out about this, and I'm really hopeful I can still join in. I'll leave my bio here just in case.

Name: Cassandra 'Cassie' Michaels
Fused with (If fusion): Liepard
Family: Her family had disowned her. Her mother being ex-veteran Winona (not the canon Winona), scientist Ben, and lass Alice.
Personality: Cassie is very quiet and manipulating. She used to be more talkative, but after a fiasco involving fake gym badges which left her broke, separated from her Pokemon, and homeless for the most part, she became more reserved, cold, and desperate; joining the experimental program simply in order to gain money. Though, she does retain some of her diplomatic abilities, able to make negotiations with the trickiness of a lawyer. She's the type of person who is always thinking, calculating, and devising strategies in her head. Being fused with the Cruel Pokemon, Cassie lacks a sense of empathy and sympathy, and mostly thinks about herself. Cunning, adaptive, and resourceful, she can move very quietly and quickly, and is very agile and precise. She hates squandering energy. Cassie has no shame, or pride, and isn't exactly right in the head. She'll do anything and everything to get what she wants, no matter how low or petty. She always seems exhausted, however, but that may just be due to her depression over life.
Pokemon owned (Up to six): N/A

I was hoping if Cassie would be allowed to assume an antagonistic role and actually be working with the scientists to rally the other fusions. Hey, a girl's gotta make a living, right? XD

EDIT: Like Burble, I'm also not counting this as canon for Cassie. It's more like an alternate timeline.

Last edited:
Of course it's still open! I only needed four to begin it, but i'll probably top it out at eight. And Cassie being an antagonist would be interesting, so yes, she can help the scientists get em' back. Consider yourself approved :)

Name: Lavender Campbell Jones
Fused with: None
Family: Mr. Campbell Jones ( mother died when 9 years old )
Personality: Never gives up, science smart, often worried but confident
Pokemon:
Dewott: Dewott is her very first starter that was chosen in her home region, Unova. Dewott sometimes fight with his trainer after everything. Dewott is also one of Lavender's main Pokemon that was used in showcases, ever since they visited the Kalos region. Dewott may be naughty, but he is a good friend.
Moves: X scissor, hydro pump, water pulse, and fury cutter
Audino: Audino is known to be the healer of the team, but sometimes fight with Dewott. She often hangs out with Glaceon and Gardevoir, but not the rest that often. But when someone is not well, Audino is the one who you can call!
Moves: Dazzling gleam, ice punch, hidden power, and take down
Glaceon: Glaceon was Lavender's 2nd eeveelution among her team. She is often sassy but shy, so Lavender and the rest of the crew decided to help Glaceon be more confident.
Moves: Ice beam, iron tail, ice shard, and icicle crash
Greninja: Greninja was always Lavender's very main battling partner. Both he and @Karli's braixen are secretly dating, but Lavender knew the secret. Even if Greninja was embarassed, he was still laughing. Greninja was the 2nd starter that doesn't went to showcases, the 1st one was venusaur.
Moves: Night slash, double team, water shruken, shadow sneak
Altaria: Altaria was the first flying type that was owned by Lavender. She was getting used to the rest of the crew, plus she can even fly in a 90 degree angle! Like the team said, even if she's shy, she can still fly!
Moves: Steel wing, dragon pulse, air slash, dazzling gleam
Sylveon: Ever since those days, Sylveon was Lavender's main showcase partner. She is not shy, or scared, plus she likes everyone. Sylveon sometimes spoil every episode of pokemon XY: Kalos quest, but it's fine, Lavender won't even cry.
Moves: Fairy wind, moon blast, iron tail, attract
( is this too much? Because if it is: ;_; )

Last edited:
If you cut the mega evolutions (or get them approved by a moderator, which I doubt) your golden.
And nope, everyone's lives shall be incredibly difficult!>:D

Last edited:
Burble, how is this? Let me know if anything needs changing ^_^

Name: Rodney

Nicknames: Rod, RD,

Fused with: Emogla
Pokémon Owned: None

Interesting facts:
- Despite not going to school, Rodney will claim himself to be a scientist.
- He prefers to stay in Pokémon form
- He always has a pair of pilots goggle's that he ALWAYS wears in both forms.

Personality:
[Prideful] [Intelligent/Logical] [Awkward/Shy] [Polite] [Fearful][Irritable] [Courageous]

[Prideful]

“I’m the best scientist you’ll ever meet!”

Rodney knows he's very smart, and isn't afraid to tell you that. He may not be a official scientist, but he certainly considers himself one. Sometimes lets his pride get the better of him, and this is often why people don't like befriending him. However if they take the time to know him, they know there's much more to him then his pride.

[Intelligent/Logical]

“No no, not that way! You have to use this equation, to get the X over here and…”

Though prideful, Rodney isn't totally wrong...He is very smart, and very intelligent. Lacking in physical ability, he makes up for it with big brains. If you need a complex problem solved, he's your man!

[Awkward/Shy]

“ Uh well, m-maybe we could be friends…O-or just acquaintance’s…o-or whatever. I mean, um…”

Rodney knows how to solve your hardest algebra problems, but doesn't know the first thing about socializing. Or making friends, he can be pretty shy and awkward at times, but he does manage to make a few close friends.

[Fearful]

"Out there?! Are you crazy?! I'll die!"

Rodney is both fearful and yet courageous, these may seem contradictory. But I assure you they aren't! He is scared by many things, but if the time really calls for it, as much as he'll complain and moan. He will man up and do what's right when its the right time, however its not too hard to make him nervous.

[Irritable]
"I'm trying to work here, and I can't with you blabbering away in my ear."

Rodney can be pretty irritable sometimes, specifically when doing his work. He doesn't like being bothered or distracted.

[Courageous]
"Why do I always have to come save your butt?"

He'll complain, and moan about it. But you can rely on him, he may not show it. But he cares about his friends, and will put his life on the line for them.

Bio:

Rodney's Father was a Scientist, a Scientist with great goals in mind. However when it came to the aspect of people, and relationships of any kind including friendships. His father was very lacking, and almost didn't care at all about people. All he wanted was to achieve his goals, learn more and more, he was willing to give up anything for the sake of science...

And so when he learned up this 'fusing' with pokemon cells, he was one of the first to apply for the job. And they accepted his application, as they started working on it. He volunteered his son to be one of the first they experimented on.

The thing about Rodney's father is, once he achieves something, or gets what he wants. He just throws it away, Rodney was no exception. He wanted nothing more then to please his father, he would help him in his experiments on pokemon and people. But it was never enough for him, Rodney learned a lot about science, and became one of the smartest kids there. But still, his father never paid attention to him.

That was until Rodney wanted to escape.
Rondey discovered there was a whole world outside the facility, and he wanted to explore that world. He had learned a lot about the facilities defense's over the years, and easily sneaked out unnoticed. But he knows to this day his father is still looking for him, and he must be carful to not get caught.

Ooh, I hope Storybook does join us! I've seen her in the Kalos Festival roleplay and she's fantastic!

Haha and @Dragockon I was kinda disappointed you wanted Rodney as an escapee, he would've worked so well with Cassie in the dark side XD they have so much in common! But, oh well, this is still going to be interesting nonetheless ^^

Heh. This will be interesting, I'll make sure. Anyways, here my profile.
Name: Gerald Aster
Fused with: Tyranitar
Personality: Gerald was very naive. I say "Was" because he finally wisened up. This was because the scientists promised him a dusk stone for some voluntary work. They never said what, and he did get the dusk stone, however never found a use for it. As they locked him in a containment unit for his "safety", away from his Pokemon. Granted, people would probably question a half-Tyranitar showing up, not to mention the harm it could cause, even get the facility shut down.
When he escaped he left all of his supplies and pokemon behind. He feels guilty due to this. He is very easily distracted, and is attentive to the going ons around him. However, his once outgoing attitude had been replaced with a more timid one. He can socialize just fine, but you'd best talk to him first to start conversating.
He does miss his Pokemon, and would be willing to do almost anything to get them back. He draws the line at rejoining the scientists, though. If faced with an opportunity to fight, his Tyranitar nature sets in, making him arrogant and headstrong. Doesn't know how to throw his weight around yet, so he doesn't win a lot. This gets him into trouble frequently.
Family: Mother living in Lumiose, Father living in Mauville. They are divorced. Gerald keeps in contact with his mother but not his father.
Pokemon: None on hand, as they are still in the scientists hands. In the case he recovers them (or use them against him)
-Braixen, June
-Scolipede, Million
-Shedinja, Empty
-Lopunny, Puff
-Doublade, Switchblades

Um, will any of you mind if a explosion made majority of the fusions escape? (sans Rodney, who escaped on his own terms, and maybe Noelle)
Also, another question, what do you think I mean by "Fusion"? There seems to be a misunderstanding between us all, and I would like this rp to appeal to everyone.

Well.... I suppose I can join if there are any spots left.
Who am I kidding, I'm not fooling anyone XD I'd love to join, but since I'm already in a few roleplays, I thought I should wait to see if anyone else wanted to. So if there are any places left, I might as well ride this train too :p

If there are any places left, what would be the best spot for my character to fill? I have a few ideas, but if life has taught me anything, it is that I don't see everything.

There is two spots left. I wish to top it out at eight: it works well in the other rps I'm in at the moment. Let's see:
We have 2 trainers (Matthew and Lavender)
We have 4 fusions (Noelle, Cassie, Rodney, and Gerald)
Honestly, it's up to you. Another trainer would be nice: though you can be a fusion too.

@BurbleBurble

When you said fusion, based on context I thought you meant a human who could switch into a pokemon form? But thinking now, it makes more sense that its a half human half pokemon thing right? Because, y'know, being "fused" to a pokemon kind of thing. But feel free to correct my understanding on that! |D

@PentheWonderful Hehehe that's true! This'll be a lot of fun XD haha

@BurbleBurble To be honest, I was actually looking to ask you that very same question. Does being a fusion mean that you have some Pokemon traits, be it physical or mental, and that you could tap into the Pokemon's powers, or if that meant you could fully transform into it? I'm still quite confused.

As for that, my original plan was for people who could transform into Pokemon. But I think more people are looking towards the people with Pokemon features. So i'm going for the best of both worlds: people with Pokemon features(Mainly Physical, but if you want mental you can do it too) who have the ability to transform into a full Pokemon form. I probably should have been clear on this in the first place. Sorry for the confusion.