• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Poké Crèche Roleplay

(OOC: If you have not signed up yet, please do so at the discussions before joining this roleplay. Without further ado, let the roleplay begin!)

Discussion:
https://pokecharms.com/threads/poke-creche-discussion.15317/
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BIC:

It was a rather serene morning in the Poké Crèche, as the Pikipek chirped along with the gentle breeze that greeted the Daycare Center. The warm, humid air cuddled around the building, as a man strolled towards the front door. The man looked rather skinny; he had a muscular build that was slightly noticeable to the untrained eye. A small, shark-like Pokémon was cradled in his arms, snoring along with the trees that danced along to the wind. The man said to the Pokémon while he walked inside the Daycare Center, "Alright buddy, let's go back inside. I think that the others are coming, I just know it... my heart can even feel it now!"
The Pokémon woke up startled and replied in a sheepish tone, "N- Ne... Neo..."

The man replied while he walked over towards the Kitchen, "Aww, come on buddy! There's nothing to be scared about now! It's just some new friends that might be coming over here, I can already feel it coming!" The Pokémon squirmed in his arms, as the man continued to securely hold him with a modest grip. He quickly walked to the fridge while he grabbed a fresh can of lemonade and a bottle of cold water. He gave the can to the Pokémon after opening it for him, as he said, "Well, while we wait, we can always relax and drink up first. I know that the cook and his Mechatic are both busy cooking here, they're at the storeroom getting the things they need first."

Seconds after the man finished talking, the Chef and his Mechatic arrived at the Kitchen. The Chef said to the man, while the Mechatic placed down all the items on a table in several neat piles, "Well, look who's up already. You and your Neourk are quite the early birds aren't ya? My Mechatic is just getting ready here, I'll be busy cooking with him. Let me just say that this big fella can do quite a bit here. I'll call you and everyone else over once everything is done Trei."
Trei replied to the Chef in a content tone, "Alright, I'll be checking around first before the others come. I just want to make sure that everything looks great before they're here." He quietly explored around the Daycare, as he walked over to the Living Room and sat down on a couch. He gently placed Neourk on his lap, as he stroked his belly in a soft motion.

Meanwhile, a babyish, robotic-like Pokémon was behind the Daycare Center, as he stood near the Pool Area. A small, welder-like claw vertically protruded from his right shoulder, as it slowly moved towards his left arm. The claw applied a minuscule amount of heat to his arm, as his body shook from the sharp, stinging pain that rushed throughout his arm. The claw returned back to his shoulder after it repaired his arm, as it lightly tapped on his shoulder in relief. He quietly walked towards the back door of the Daycare Center, as he rapidly blinked from the tiny lingering pain that went on. A short, barrel-like cannon rose from his left shoulder in response to his anxiety, as he resisted the urge to fire off an energy ball at the nearest object. He quickly retracted the cannon back into place, as he silently walked inside the Daycare Center.

Igni and Dex got dropped off in front of the entrance of PokeCreche. The car that delivered them, without warning, sped off not giving them a chance to resist going in. Dex stepped back and started to shake in terror as he didn't want to face going into the daycare. "I-Igni...I- d-don't want t-to go," Dex said nervously as he looked at the ground. "I don't want to go here, as much as you. But, this is our option at this moment," Igni said calmly as she hugged Dex, in an attempt to reassure him. Dex sniffled and hesitantly nodded. "Come on," Igni said to Dex as they both entered Pokecreche. They walked inside and nervously looked around, clueless of where to go. Dex remained very close to Igni as they started to wonder around the place, in search of where to go.

In through the front door of the Poké Crèche flew a tiny baby Pokemon, looking around curiously at her new surroundings. Rolling over to the front desk of the room, the Igglybuff sucked in a large breath of air and let her cheeks inflate as she floated up onto the counter. She landed with grace and ease, blowing all the air out of her mouth and looking around the back. "Hello? Anyone there?" she called, even though the humans of the building heard nothing but "buff-buff? Iggly?" Dulce sat down on the countertop and waited patiently for an answer.

Mitch saw the igglypuff on the counter he shouted "hey there I'm mitch" he waved and smiled you couldn't really tell because of his hair.

Jasmine ran to Mitch to put him back in the main area when she spotted the igglypuff and she walked over to it "hello little one I'm jasmine one of the workers here"

Dulce looked around with wide, pink eyes as a Pokémon spoke up, waving at her. With a small smile, she copied his motion, feeling her shy side springing forth. "Hello there," she greeted, playing worriedly with the flower of her headband. "I'm Dulce. Do you kno-" She cut herself off as a human walked in and took the Pokémon away, introducing herself to her afterward. Dulce backed away quickly, alarmed. "...Buff?" the Igglybuff asked, head tilted in curiosity. "Iggly... Igglybuff-buff." She wished the human could understand her words, sweat-dropping as she waited for her unknowing reply. Why did I think this was a good idea, exactly? she wondered, pursing her lips together.

Jasmine face palm "oh sorry for being rude uh wait welcome to the poke crèche you are welcome to stay" she said embaressed

Mitch ran back out "hey again" she shouted smiling

This only made Dulce even more confused, but the reappearance of the Deino threw her into a state of alarm. In her shock, the Igglybuff fell off of the countertop, nearly hitting the floor head-on before puffing her cheeks up for a second time and raising herself back onto the platform just in time. "Uh..." Dulce was embarrassed herself, using her flower as a sort of shield against this pair after she felt her feet come into contact with the surface, "...hello? What, um... what is this place?" she asked Mitch, brow furrowed in confusion. "What's a 'Poké Crèche,' and what can I do here?" The Igglybuff's awkward shell of shyness and quietness was beginning to wear thin, and she turned toward the Dark/Dragon-type more and more as she spoke.

Mitch winced as she landed "sorry and the poke crèche is this place if a Pokemons trainer can't take care of them that day the drop them off at a day care and this place is like the best daycare you can get" he said smiling "you can pretty much do what ever you can eat play lounge around whatever"

Dulce now directly faced Mitch, eyes even wider than before. "Wow... This place sounds so nice... but I'm sure if I can stay here or not, since I don't really have a Trainer..." With a sort of grimace, the Igglybuff looked back to Sapphire for a moment, her eyes now beginning to well with tears. "I-I'd love an adventure..." she explained, sadly. No, this was not a ploy to make herself seem desperate, this was what she truly felt- alone and useless. "You know what, that's alright. I'll just go, then. Thank you very much for your time." Floating back down to the ground, Dulce bounced slowly toward the door, trying to keep her tears from falling from her eyes.

Jasmine looked at the igglypuff of whom was seemingly about to cry she walked over to it "hey you can come in I'll sign you in under my name" she said comfortingly
Mitch frowned and walked over to her "hey it's ok did you hear what she said you can come in if you like"