• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join (Poke)Birds of Society

Thread: http://pokecharms.com/threads/poke-birds-in-society.14249/#post-306473
Here's the roleplay! Those allowed to post: @Charlespark @SMRPG64 @Meepy @KaiSamurai
Note: All the background history is in the thread

And start!
Blooey stared down at the case file she had been winged. Hoo boy, this was a big one. The Swablu decided she had to take a break. She stepped outside, enjoying the fresh air. It was about 6:30. Blooey took off, flapping over to her favorite cafe, looking at the prices of coffee. "2 flynts?!" She exclaimed, to the odd look of the cashier. "So? Do you have a problem?" He asked. "No, no!" Blooey replied. "Fine, I'll get the coffee." She muttered, pushing the money over the counter and roosting to wait. Finally, she got her dang coffee. Blooey grabbed it, and started sipping it, flying back to her job. There was that ominous case file, glaring at her from her desk. Blooey sighed in despair.

Last edited:
Lucky woke up early to begin his shift, he went to the factory that he worked at and entered. His job was to sort different items, which got boring pretty quickly. He began to sort through the items.

Blooey flipped through the pages of the case. She found the location, and decided to fly there to get the scope of the territory. "Let's see… Mightyena attack… date: 10/14/16… witnesses… Hey! Hey you!" Blooey shouted at a random, startled looking Tailow. "Uh, uh y-yes ma'am?" He stuttered. "Have you seen a Mightyena around here?" She questioned, pulling out a notebook. "Um, yes I did…" he said nervously. "What did they look like?" She said. And so the interview went. Blooey left the shell shocked Tailow, satisfied with her new evidence.

Lucky smiled, his work might be boring to most people, but he could find a way to make anything exciting, even factory work. Already nearly an hour had passed and it seemed like no time at all. He was putting some kind of Walkie-talkie (Whatever they are called) onto another conveyor belt when he accidentally dropped his Leek. "Ahh!" he shouted as he dived for the Leek, knocking over some items. He picked it up and began to work once again. "one hour done, only seven to go"

Akari woke up a little later, as she got up and cooed on her bed. She walked downstairs, as she went over to her desk to check on her case files neatly organized in her file cabinets. She took out a rather small folder, as she read it with sharp eyes. She took the time to read it, while she drank a nice glass of water, as it was huge for such a small folder.
Case Number: 2917-9163-4820
Case Name: Crystal Forgery

Date of Incident: 14, October 2016
Time of Incident: 14:27
Place of Incident: Unknown
Known Witnesses: Fletchling
Criminal Description: One suspect appears to be big, having multiple heads. The other suspect appears to look like a small crow that has a odd looking hat on it.

Case Description: A group of Pokémon are making some counterfeit crystals in an attempt to buy off goods from stores and even a cafe.
Case Task: Find the Pokémon that are behind the crime by disguising amongst them. Get as much information as possible about them, and then arrest them at the perfect time, or have the Police come intervene. Your codename will be "Serah" for this case due to being undercover.

(Its the 15th for me because I'm in Australia and its weird because that case file, as of writing this message literally says EXACTLY 24 hours ago, to the minute)
"Hey Lucky!" one of his coworkers shouted "Can you deliver this parcel to the APA for me? I'll cover your shift"
"Alright" Lucky said, taking the parcel "I wonder what is inside?" he grabbed the parcel and left for the APA building.
"Man this place is far away" he thought "I hope i can bump into one of the APA soon so I don't have to carry it the whole way"

Blooey saw a Farfetch'd carrying a package of some sort. "Hey there!" She said cheerfully. Then, she continued on her merry way back to headquarters. Blooey remembered the case file she had to go through and deadened her pace. Suddenly, she didn't feel so cheerful. But work was work and you have to do it.

Lucky finally got to the APA building with the package and knocked on the door. "Hello" he said "I have a delivery"
He placed the package at the door. "I wonder what is inside" he thought.

It was a normal school day so far, but it was only 8:57. Red knew history class was only in 3 minutes. He looked back at his book. THE DEATH CURE, it read in big, bold, letters made of ice on the front cover. Red was a fan of THE MAZE RUNNER books, but his classmates thought they were trash. Ok, they thought every book was trash. The bell rang, and Red frowned. At PE, he couldn't read. Red slid a bookmark into his book, closed it, put his book into his desk, and lined up.

Last edited:
Blooey returned to her desk and worked on the case some more. She studied the pictures, and added the Tailow's interview to the file. "Alright!" She said to herself. The Swablu went to the door and somehow managed to trip, bowling over a Farfetch'd. The Farfetch'd from before.

"Ow!" Lucky shouted as he fell over "that hurt!"
He got up again. "Anyways I have this delivery" he said "so um yea sign or something, I dunno I'm just covering a friend's shift"
He handed the Package to blooey.

"I'm so sorry!" Blooey apologized. She took the package. "What's this? Oh, thanks! I'll take this to Braviary." The Swablu hustled inside, knocking on her senior officer's door. "Delivery!" She shouted, and set the package down. Blooey went back to her desk, sighed, and called for someone else to take the case. She walked back outside, nice and refreshed.

Last edited:
Cherri waited for her next class the spew from the door. This shouldnt be too hard, just good old history. She looked over the papers from the last class, All of them did well it seems. She stamped a few of them before the next class came in.

Red's class piled through the door, everyone pushing each other. Red came in last, as he was at the back of the line. Well, three feet away from the back of the line. Everyone went to their desk and got their history books.

Blooey got another case file delivered to her. It was a case about crystal forgery. She went back inside and sat down. "Counterfeiters, eh? Location unknown… darn. I'm to disguise myself… huh… on the lookout for a Murkrow. Ok. Got it." She muttered to herself. The Swablu gathered some supplies, which included a microphone, headset, walkie-talkie, etc.