• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join (Poke)Birds in Society

The Birds in the Sky PRP. This RP is about any Pokemon that resemble birds. They live in a small city, but they have a complex society, which I will try to explain in a moment. There are more than one Pokemon Cities, but the bird one, which I have not yet named, is the focus of this roleplay.
Society: Oh, boy. The Pokemon Continent is ruled by a council, so it is an oligarchy. A representative from each city is in that council. From (bird city), the representative is Pidgeot. (bird city) itself is a society in which the classes are whatever organization you're in.
Organizations:
The organizations, such as the Avian Policing Agency, or APA for short, are headed by a single bird, in this case Braviary. Heads are in charge of making sure everything is working smoothly. The second organization is the (bird city) Resource Agency, which is in charge of keeping track of imports and exports of (bird city). It is headed by Honchkrow. The third organization is the (bird city) Economics Center, and, as you could guess, they dabble in the black magic of economics. This one is headed by Noctowl. The Department of Pokemon Education, is in place throughout the Pokenation, and the head of the branch in (bird city) is Swanna. And the last one is the (bird city) Resource Creation System, basically the factories and stuff. It is headed by Swellow.
About Schedules: (bird city) follows military time e.g. 13:00 = 1:00. The usual workday begins at 6:00 and ends at 18:00. However, there are holidays, but those don't matter. As this roleplay is probably going to end up having something incredibly schedule breaking, we won't go over this in much detail. In this discussion, we will go over time skips, when we need them, and which day it is, what time it is.
Holidays: December 25- Winter Day
About the City: The city is in a forest, as per cliché. But, most of the forest died in a storm that devastated (bird city) quite a while ago. The city has a town hall, police station, school(grade K-12 equivalent), university, multiple banks, factories, etc. All the citizens are birds.
Economy: The lowest unit is Flowes, which is not worth much, maybe only able to buy a piece of candy, like a jawbreaker or something. Then there are Claks, which are worth five Flowes. After that, there are Flynts, which are worth three Claks. Essentially enough to buy a booster pack of Pokemon cards. After that, there are Crystals, which are worth five Flynts, or fifteen Claks. Glix, or sometimes Flux, are worth five Crystals, or seventy-five Claks. For those of you who live in the U.S, like me, a Clak is worth roughly a dollar.
The Roleplay:
Woo! If you are reading this, thanks for sticking with me! Anyways, onto the roleplay itself.
You are a bird, any age, for the first two pages. After that, you must be newly hatched, in order to avoid plot disturbance. Battles are accepted and you can be a criminal(though Blooey will be after you! :p ). Everyone can choose their profession.
RULES:
  1. This is a duh, but read the rules of Pokecharms!! I cannot stress this enough!
  2. Your OC must be a bird Pokemon
  3. Make sure you have good spelling and grammar.
  4. No Mary Sues
  5. Fakemon are allowed, but they must comply to Pokecharms rules!
  6. Your bio determines if you get into this roleplay or not!
  7. If you have a Fakemon, I should not be able to Google it and get a million hits.
  8. No swearing.
  9. Nothing overly bloody, gory or graphic.
If you break these rules, I will not hesitate to report you.

That just about covers rules. Now, the bio!
Name:
Species:
Appearance: (if Fakemon, you must be descriptive!)
Personality:
Occupation(or to be):
Organization: Read the Organization tab

Here's mine!

Name: Blooey
Species: Swablu
Appearance: just a regular ol' Swablu…
Personality: very outgoing, perceptive, socially awkward, and persistent
Organization: Avian Policing Agency

PLEASE NOTE: I will not accept you if I am not satisfied with your bio!

Last edited:
Name: Lucky
Species: Farfetch'd
Appearance: Just a normal Farfetch'd
Personality: No matter how bad life gets, he will keep smiling through, unless you take is leek, in which case PREPARE FOR PAIN
Occupation(or to be): Factory Worker

Festival Suggestions: CHRISTMAS!, Flying Festival, Big-Air-Show-Competition-Thingy,

Maybe there is a festival each month for every type where Pokemon from each city go to the city where the type is most commonly found.

Wait 18? How many types are there again?

We have Fire, Water, Grass and Electric

Flying Poison Bug and steel

Rock Ground Fairy and Dragon

Psychic Fighting Ice and Ghost

Dark and Normal

Wow...

Name: Chris
Species: Starly
Appearance: I am small and weak and need my wing repaired and help to learn fly
Personality: Nice and Friendly also great at interacting and coopperative with others also loves to play around with other bird Pokemon, Loves his Mother and Father Staraptor, Needs education on flying
Occupation: Wild and Walking and Not yet Flying and great with other birds

Last edited:
Its good, If i may, i would like to suggest a class which is like Teachers and things like that, or a class including Garbage collection and Cleaning.

@CrisWeefee, its a city, we are not in the wild, even if you are pretty young and stuff, you should not be starving. I'm pretty sure some people would be kind enough to give you food. JUST DON'T TOUCH LUCKY'S LEEK

Its good, If i may, i would like to suggest a class which is like Teachers and things like that, or a class including Garbage collection and Cleaning.

@CrisWeefee, its a city, we are not in the wild, even if you are pretty young and stuff, you should not be starving. I'm pretty sure some people would be kind enough to give you food. JUST DON'T TOUCH LUCKY'S LEEK
alright i will not be starving

I'm using my own Fakemon here, and well... she's starting to come to life, I'm mainly working on her stats and stuff before I get working on the main, final picture.

Also well, I think I might be part of the few that regularly use Fakemon here. As usual, I included some extra details because I had wanted to, and well I have a Fakemon here, so it does need more.

Name: Akari
Species: Pyravi (Phoenix Pokémon)
Appearance: Has colorful feathers on her wings that represent the rainbow in reversed order; body is orangish and has smooth fur; tiny flames on her wings and body (If angered); has a short, black beak with yellow eyes; head is tiny and has three feathers that represent her home region's flag.
Type: Fire/Flying
Personality: Taciturn, short tempered, critical thinker, perserverant
Organization: N/A (She might possibly join the Avian Policing Agency later or start her own organization.)

Well that's would be fun for them to work together. Also well... I'm working on coding in Pyravi's ultimate move and her ability in my program since it's a pain to do that....

Her ability and even her move might seem OP but I did balance it a lot, along with my other Fakemon that have unique moves and abilities.

Name: Lucky
Species: Farfetch'd
Appearance: Just a normal Farfetch'd
Personality: No matter how bad life gets, he will keep smiling through, unless you take is leek, in which case PREPARE FOR PAIN
Occupation(or to be): Factory Worker
Organisation: A factory which makes things for the APA (This way I can have a valid excuse for Lucky to meet Blooey and Akari)

Duck! I forgot that too! I thought you were mentioning the fact that Society and Organisation were two different things on the description thing

Name: Titan
Species: Skarmory
Personality: Snarky, blunt and hard-headed. Too persistent.
Organisation: Works for a group of counterfeiters currently, wherever the money is.

Name: Red
Species: Fletchling
Appearance: Normal Spearow, but wears a red bandana around his neck.
Personality: Shy, can't stand up for himself, not brave.
Organization: Book Club

Last edited:
And well I'm kinda already disguised since I look like a baby bird still... She isn't even evolved yet!

Also it ain't mario maker it's actually my own game... and also, how would one play it if it hasn't EVEN been released in alpha stage yet?

-stares at SMPRG with a stern look as a Reverolf-