1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pokémon Rumble Hits North America

1. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

There have been many rumblings about the steadily approaching North American release of the WiiWare title Pokémon Rumble - and now it's finally here. This original title is rather unlike any other Pokémon game before it (minus the My Pokémon Ranch styled graphics) and costs 1,500 Wii Points to download.

A brief snippet from this week's NoA "Nintendo Download" press release summarizes the game and mentions the availability of a free demo if you're not quite ready to shovel out the Wii points:

NoA also mentions that anyone who joins Club Nintendo (or is already part of it), hooks their account up to the Wii Shop Channel, and downloads Pokémon Rumble will receive a special email containing a secret password (offer available until April 30, 2010). This will allow players to unlock a special Toy Pokémon Character usable within the game. Presumably more passwords are sure to follow, so keep watch for 'em.

I've yet to test this bugger out for myself, but here's hoping it's worth the points =)

#1 Linkachu, Nov 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014

Comments

Discussion in 'Pokécharms News' started by Linkachu, Nov 16, 2009.

1. Linkachu
      Linkachu
      Uh, yeah. I'd love to add a picture or two to spice this post up, but it kept borking the quote format. So... Enjoy XD

Btw, after someone actually downloads and plays this thing, tell us what you think about it. I'm definitely planning to download it myself, but I don't have my Wii on me at the moment... >_>
    2. Lucario454
      Lucario454
      I doubt you could call those graphics beautiful. XD

Anyways, My cousin is bound to get this. I'll probably mess with it a little when I come over to his house.
    3. Pheonix
      Pheonix
      I just got it, and I am only probably about 15 minutes into it, but I am having an absolute blast with it already!! I kinda cheated though and used the password pokemon to start off with more powerful ones, but if you can nab 3 other people to play with, this is going to be even MORE fun to play!
    4. Secad MS
      Secad MS
      Raargh, this shows how much I've been missing ever since my comp BSoD'd. If I do get a Wii in my household, I am definitely getting this game.
      Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2014
    5. Jirachicody
      Jirachicody
      Cool, I got the game two days after it came out. Note that it does get boring after you beat the game. go onto serebii.net for rumble passwords!
    6. PokeManiac99
      PokeManiac99
      This sounds fun! maybe I should get it to :)