• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

POH!KEMON's Spriting Zone

I have made a sprite and would die if I didn't share it, so here it is...:
orazon.png

Orazon
Electirc Wave Pokemon
Ht: 4'09"
Wt: 678.6 lbs.
Type: Electric/Fighting

It has a really high Attack stat, a not as high as attack Speed and Defense stat, really poor Sp.Attack and an average Sp.defense.

It's best moves are Close Combat, ThunderPunch, Zap Cannon , and Endure.

It's ability is Solid Endurance, which fully restores it's HP if it has 1 HP remaining.

I hope you like it...I worked hard on it!

Ruko

Bearded Trout Warrior
I spy... gallade, Metang, Porygon and at least one other I can't put my finger on - might be two though.

I like the sprite quite a lot myself, very kickass looking mech.. The porygon head seems a tad off, but there's not much else to work with :/

Solid Endurance, how does that work? as it strikes me as being able to have good synergy with the Focus Sash, but possibly to the detriment of your opponent's sanity.

Also - now I am no spriter - it seems that the critter you have there is... a colourful mish-mash that could work, but might require a bit more time as none of really seems to mesh all that well, in particular the Metang head-body.

Also, are those Scizors arms I see there?

As a matter of fact, you do! Along with Spoink's spring tail/thingy, to answer your question Ruko.

Another one shall be presented (created Today):\
darkreep.png

Darkreep
Living Shadow Pokemon
Ht: 3'07"
wt: 67.4 lbs
Type: Dark

It's best moves are Payback, Memento, Psycho Boost, and Embargo

High Attack, average Defense and Sp.Deffense, average, but high, Sp.Attack, and Speed that is as high as it's Attack.

It's ability is Dark Absorb, which restores it's HP if it is hit by a Dark-type move.

Does anyone remember PalkiBlake's Trikiza? Well I decided to a sprite of it.
2z3toio.jpg

Unfortunately, it did not look as good as I thought it would...but it looks fine.
It was basicly Sneasel's body, but I gave it my artwork (spriting skills) to make, hopefully, like Palki's artwork.

What do ya think?

Um, for Orazon, the sprite is pretty good, but a little sloppy. The problem, however, is that Solid Endurance coupled with it knowing Endure makes for a very annoying, overly powerful Pokemon, one of them should not be there.

Thanks for the suggestion/comment; I really needed it! Also, Endure + the ability, yes it's annoying, but it turns out to be a good combo.

Last week, I made two trainer sprites. I already put them in the Custom Trainer Submission Topic, but since this is my spriting station, I figured I should put them here.

Here is numero uno:
2djv2id.jpg

A Princes Peach cross player. Very cruddy, I know.

and #2:
1zejitd.jpg

Kanye West, the first celebrity sprite I've done.

Hrm...

I think the Peach one has a lot of potential. It just doesn't show xP

The Kanye West one, unfortunately, is great. I respect you and hate you at the same time.

I respect you and hate you at the same time.
And who among us has not? (Darn it! I blame my friend, Ashley Frisbee for this!)

I have a really important announcement! I am holding a spriting contest!

I need five participants to make sprite of the following Pokemon I made up:

1. Auitgoose
2. Terrgoose
3. Secobra
4. Severgon
5. Grunivore
6. Icelix

These can either be scratched sprited or sprited from other sprites. Present the sprite, once you participated, by September 20. The winner will have their sprites shown on my future sprite topic (I have not came up with a name yet...). So if you want your shot at spriting POH!KEMON fame, sign up! If you need to see artwork of the (my) Pokemon, please click on here (new topic) and the older one.

Good going, participant #1! You need to do all of the six pokemon listed. Once you're done, PM me all of them.

4 spots remaining! Who else wants to join?

Very cute! I still need 4 competitors, so sign up. In the mean time, I will continue showing my sprites. Today, I did a sprite of my Centini:

9pmfl5.jpg

I want to join, like totally! No one's really heard of me, but I'm quite good at MS paint (not photoshop ^^) and proud of my work, just too bad I can't really figure out what most of the pokemon are...

Alright, Competitor #2, Toastie! And Naanny, this is a spriting competition, not a drawing one. So unless you can sprite really well, don't bother joining.

2 more positions. Who else?

I can, and I knew they were a mix of two pokemon names, I just didn't know which two pokemon they were. Sorry for misinterpretation(sp?).

I've finished Severegon and PMed it to you.
However, when I checked my sent messages it said there weren't any so tell me if you don't get it...
On to Icelix now!

Thanks, Toastie!

Sorry for a long absence of not being here; an obvbious breakdown here in the US (perhaps in California), and I'm glad to be back cause i tried to get back on like what? Around 67 times?

While that occured, I made some more sprites. Didn't name them, two however got some, and this just poped in my head.

j8ipuh.jpg

3518rwz.jpg

14wqck2.jpg

I also took time to sprite some of my Pokemon Designs:

Amophere
2d8lu35.jpg

Gerifly
2zzhkjr.jpg

iZorn
or409x.jpg

My sprite version of Secobra
wvbv48.jpg

And a new Edition:
am9tl.jpg

Chitee, it's Chatot's Prevo!

Also, since I was not here on Sep.20, I will move the date to October 17th, for the slow people. Please Leave comments and sorry for the long wait... :-\