• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

POH!KEMON's Pokemon Reigon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have (over at least 3-5 years) came up with great Pokemon ideas (or Fakemon...)and I thought I would like to show you some of my ideas.

Okay, so here is my first Pokemon design:
http://i41.tinypic.com/2d85lsl.jpg(too big to display here I suppose...)
Grunivore
Monsterous Plant Pokemon
Ht: 11'07"
Wt: 225.7lbs
Type: Grass/Dark
Des:It consists of eating 40lbs of meat a day. It can swallow a human with a few chomps.
It is the evolution of Carnivine, which is leveled up with a Fang Leaf (
25ztdl1.jpg
) at lv30 or higher.

This Pokemon is based on the Audrey Two(form the play/movie Little Shop of Horrors). I was in Little shop of Horrors (HS play as Mushnick) and I was thinking of Carnivine and Audrey Two and thinking 'What would be a great evolution for this guy?' That's when Grunivore poped up on paper.

Hey I'm liking it! Sorry but does this page mean your taking ideas? Because I was thinking of a Toxicroak Evolution or maybe a Scyther Pre-velution

The drawing is very nice and I like the idea, but do you think you could sprite some of your Pokemon? Plus it would be nice to see a region if you could make that.

Thanks for the comments...I was gone for a week, so I really appreciate it.

Allow me to introduce Onix's newest evolution.
http://i28.tinypic.com/2zr4ayq.jpg
Icelix
Ice Snake
Ht: 32'4"
Wt: 812.3 lbs.
Type: Ice/Ground
Des: Rumors has it that Onix transformed into Icelix due to eating soil in snowy areas. It is able to survive the hottest day by moving while keeping cool.

Onix evolves in to this Ice beast simply by using an Ice Stone on it

And for your question Lt., these are just my designs.

Definitely an Ice/Ground

This one I drew on MS Paint:

24zzts2.jpg

Handorn
Hand Pokemon
Ht: 4'03"
wt: 40.1 lbs
Type: Ghost/Dark
Description: It can pull gravity to make an object feel heavier. It only sleeps once every twelve years.

It has the Ability Leviate and has no evolution.

This could be known as the best Bug Pokemon on the planet!:
35aljpv.jpg

Gerifly
Swarm Beast Pokemon
ht: 9'09"
wt: 194.7 lbs.
Type: Bug/Dragon
Des: It freely soars in the skys to hunt prey. It's wings are said to be made up of Dragon scales.

This guy can learn 3 moves other Bugs can't: Fly, Flamethrower, and Fire Blast (along with Dragon moves of course...)

One more I wanna add:
2qtg95k.jpg

iZorn
Mp3 Pokemon
ht: 2'07"
wt: 9.7 lbs
Type: Electric/Ghost
Des: It appeared when a music player was lost or abandoned. The speaker hands can control 4,100 Volts of Electricity.

Unlike Rotom, iZorn's ability is Soundproof, so the poor things has to struggle with three weak-against types. Also, this little guy is based not on the Mp3 Player, but on the iPod Touch (Apple gets a Pokemon. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.