1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PO OU Team

Discussion in 'The Doctor's Clinic' started by Luckii, Jan 6, 2013.

1. This is an OU team I've assembled and tested out on Pokemon Online. It's done pretty well, but I feel it needs a few adjustments. Any sugestions?

Ferrothorn (M) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Iron Barbs
    EVs: 252 HP / 120 Atk / 8 Def / 128 SDef
    Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
    - Power Whip
    - Spikes
    - Stealth Rock
    - Gyro Ball

Blissey (F) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Def / 252 SDef
    Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
    - Seismic Toss
    - Aromatherapy
    - Thunder Wave
    - Softboiled

Dusclops (M) @ Eviolite
    Trait: Pressure
    EVs: 252 HP / 160 Def / 96 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Toxic
    - Confuse Ray
    - Night Shade
    - Protect

Infernape (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Blaze
    EVs: 76 Atk / 180 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Naughty Nature (+Atk, -SDef)
    - Flamethrower
    - Stone Edge
    - Grass Knot
    - Close Combat

Salamence (M) @ Choice Band
    Trait: Moxie
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spd
    Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
    - Dragon Claw
    - Earthquake
    - Rock Slide
    - Fire Blast

Alakazam (M) @ Life Orb
    Trait: Magic Guard
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature (+Spd, -Atk)
    - Calm Mind
    - Psychic
    - Focus Blast
    - Shadow Ball

2. Shocari

Friend Code:
    3840-6487-5515
    Looks pretty solid. I don't use most of those Pokemon enough to really suggest anything major, so I'll just suggest what I use on some of them.

Ferrothorn
    Leech Seed turns this guy into something pretty evil. If Stealth Rock is turning you off on this guy, I can attest to the sheer awesome that is a Lead Infernape(who I will cover later). I don't use Ferrothorn, but the variants I've seen with Leech Seed are pretty brutal.

Blissey
    I've never used Blissey once, but isn't 252 HP EVs kind of the standard for it?

Dusclops
    Pain Split is basically the only way you're going to get recovery on this guy, and I'd opt for that over Protect. With his HP not exactly being good, he can wreck some of the more defensive Pokes and just maul Life Orb'd sweepers.

Infernape
    This guy can do just about everything but defend.
    Infernape@Focus Sash
    Hasty/Naive
    Blaze
    252 SpA, 192 Spe, 64 Atk
    -Fake Out
    -Stealth Rock
    -Fire Blast/Flamethrower/Overheat
    -Close Combat

Take your pick on the Fire STAB. This guy is an amazing lead, able to break Sashes, set up Stealth Rock, and most likely retaliate with a Blaze-, STAB-boosted Fire Blast(and if you can get SE, even better). He's fast enough to outspeed the vast majority of leads, and is quite powerful to boot.

Salamence
    In my experience, a Lum Berry and Dragon Dance will serve you better than Choice Band and Rock Slide. After a Dragon Dance(two is preferable for the best speed), his attack will already be sky-high, and Moxie just capitalizes on that. Dragon Dance helps to get his speed to a good enough level where he can just attack, attack, attack without fear of interruption. He also won't be locked into a move, just in case.

Alakazam
    Charge Beam is good for finishing off a weakened opponent and maybe even grabbing a Sp. Attack boost. Psyshock is a good alternative to Psychic, hitting Specially Defensive Pokemon in their(usually weaker) Defense.