• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

PMD: The Next Generation Discussion!

I'll make the Character Sheet for you~

Name:

Species:

Looks:

Personality:

Inventory:

Other:

And while I'm at it, I'll join. PMD Is the Good stuff~

Name: Dracoss (wryyy)

Species: Servine

Looks: She looks to be a Normal, Shiny Servine. The only difference is, near the middle of her back, the Blue cuts off into a Normal Green. Because of this, she takes Offence to any word on it. Oh, she also wears a Flower on her Head uwu

Personality: She is a Curious Grass Type, usually wandering around, getting herself in trouble most of the time. In addition, she enjoys messing around, as long as the Defect isn't mentioned.

Inventory: Just a Berry and Emergency Sand.

Other: hurjebhrkgbru

Can I join? Here's a character I wanted to use for another rp.

Name: Dahlia Hawthorne

Nickname: M̴̤̪̘̖̰̦̟̹̰̗̱̰̠̋y̵͓̻̹̩̽̀̓̓͆͒̕͝ ̴̨͉̙̺͍̼͚͍̬̮̪͔̣͐̇̈́̎͗͘N̴̨̢͉̪͉͎͙̼̫̂͂͛̑͂͌̅̉̈́͜͝͝i̵̗̗̯̮͉͆̈́́͆̇̿̎̔͜͠c̸̳͈̘̯̼̀̂k̸̻̱̪̤͔̹͓͍̥̺͉͖̘̝͔͂̾́͌͊͒͐̽́̾̾͆n̷̯̮̗͓͛̓͗͐͝ā̸͙͚̱̠̃͑͆̐̀͆̒̊͑̎̈́͐̏͝m̵͎̆͆̒̌́͘ę̵͓͇̏̑ ̶̮̯͖͕̥̙̲̘̤̬͔̳͉͋̋̅̋́͋͗̇̑̃͊̈́͘͜͜i̵̛̛̛̹͍̭̱̼̯̠̭̤͔͋̒͐̂̀̊̍̓̚s̵̡̫̫̳͕̣̻̀̀́̓̿̀́͠ͅ ̸̩͓͎̲͈̮͕̈̃̉̏͐̐̾̌̾̍̂̈͆̚ͅn̵̨͖͚̩̤̗͈̙̤̖̬͚̒͊̈́ͅó̸͓̹̬̦̬̯̝̼͙̞̹̯͈̠̓ͅt̶͎̙͇̩̜̦̪̫͑̒̈̂̽́̌͜͠͝ ̸̧̨̻̥͇͗͐͆̄̊̾̊̍̋i̷̢͖̱͙̺̼̮̟͚͓̽m̴̨̡̧͈̭͖̀̊̓́̃͜͜p̴̧̨̛̱̟̫̣̺̟̟̙͗̑̿̋̄̐o̴̹͖̝̳͍̺̺̦͓͛̇́̓̓r̷̡̝̪͖̝̥̍͂̌̈́̚͠ț̷̟͇̩͇͕̬̠̄̌̎̂̕͜a̸̧̳̪͈̜̗̜̪͕̣̐͊̾͛̑̏̃̒̓͑n̴̢̬̖̦̮͈̤̏̓͂͋̓̔̋̀̂t̸̢͓̯̒̍͐̈́̐̃̇̔̓̓͂̋͑͜ͅ

Species: Galarian Corsola
Ability: Weak Armor
Appearance: None Really
Personality: Quiet and gives the impression of really creepy (and honestly is). Very anti-social but will help other people
Role: Dahlia's strategy is to play the long game. She isn't great with attacking and can't heal so she focuses on dragging out the battle by draining energy and slowly damage over time.
Moveset:
Strength Sap
Will-O-Wisp
Reflect
Shadow Ball
Background: Surprisingly good cook, but she never gives a straight answer if you ask whether or not it's poisoned. She was once a normal Corsola working for a guild in the ocean-continent. with her only family, her mother. She was the guild's cook and she helped out on missions too. One day, her guild was attacked because the guild leader had a debt or two from some very unsavory people. The attack revolved around setting the guildhall on fire. The fire damaged her outside shell badly and killed many members including her mother. The guild disbanded. Dahlia became a galarian corsola. Her goal now is to find out the criminals who did it and her personality shifted from the event into what she is now.