• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PMD Scorched Tundra

He turns to ember “I can’t go to sleep. Somethings bothering me, there are others like me and lightning. In the blizzard, trying to get here and join the guild but can’t because of the blizzard.” He puts his ski goggles on “I know Ezekiel is out there but he can’t do it alone” he looks back to the blizzard staring in the face of the storm.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Chill was carrying some berries to his cave, when he noticed he was lost. He looked around, confused. "What is this place?" he thought to himself. After that, he heard the sound of a Heal Bell. It seemed like it came from somewhere close. Chill continued walking, and saw the source of the bell. But he also saw a Fire Pokémon standing right next to it. Chill was scared, to say the least. He slowly backed away, hoping he wasn't noticed. Suddenly, he hit a rock, and fell backwards, dropping all his berries in the progress. He started to quickly collect them from the ground, before they got buried in the snow.

Magic Sparkle

Previously Sparkling Emolga
Ember looked at the aggron, she tried to understand what in his mind.
"listen" she said softly "Ezekiel and lunar came to see who is still outside, after they come back i will go to search" she explained, "you dont need to worry, why wont you share what bothering you, maybe i can help" she said cheerfully again.
She start to walk toward the aggron on her three legs, trying not to lose balance and embrace herself in front of him.

He looks back to ember “what if I don’t make it, what if I can’t complete the training, I promised I would protect others but I can’t even protect myself.” He sighs “lightning acted like I was a monster and I would hurt him, is that how people see me, is that how you see me.” He slams his fist against the wall. “A big metal monster, chaotic and destructive. I just want to make others happy and protect them, not make them scared” he takes off his goggles and looks at them. “That is what has been bothering me.”

Adam silently trudged through the snow whilst keeping a firm grip on his cloak to keep his body warm and hidden. "You can call me-" He was about to say his name before he was heard by the sound of a Heal Bell and a strange purple light. "Something tells me those guys are either here to help or need help, either way, the more the merrier, come on." He said as he began to pick up the pace a little bit so the Deino could keep up.

He began to see a pair of silhouettes ahead, one of which seemed to emit the strange purple light whilst the other made the sound of the heal bell. "Over here!" He called as he raised his arm to wave, doing so made one side of his cloak violently sway in the wind once more.

Lunar really did hear voices up ahead this time. He knew for sure that the wind wasn't tricking him.
"I hear you! Get over here! We'll help you get food and warmth!" He shouted. He couldn't see anyone but whoever had shouted was rather close.
"How many of you are there!?" He asked. It was good to know so they would be prepared for them.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
When Chill finally picked up all the berries, he heard a voice, coming from the same direction of the Heal Bell. He looked back, and saw that the building is a guild. He slowly started walking up the steps, still frightened by the purple flame. "Maybe it's a good fire Pokémon... Like that Growlithe I met a few days ago. I wonder what happened to them?" He thought, while going up the steps. He also looked back for a moment, and saw two silhouettes of what seemed to be a Kirlia and a... Deino? Dragon types weren't often seen around here because of all the ice, but it was refreshing to see them. He felt as though his body was getting warmer. He looked back, and saw that he was just a few steps away from the guild. He quite shyly said, "H-hi.." and awkwardly waved at the Pokémon.

Magic Sparkle

Ember listened to every word the aggron said, after he finished ember came to him and sat near him, then she sighed.
"When you fail doing something, it just make you better at it, i failed to protect my brother in the past, but now if i was need to protect him again i was able to protect better then before, dont feel upset when you fail to something, just keep trying" she told the aggron and continuing.
"Pokemons can also be mistaken by their look, pokemon that look big and terrifying can also be kind hearted while pokemon that look small can also be evil. For example the pokemon that killed my brother when i failed to protect him was actually a small pokemon that looked naive, he even sliced my foot" ember said and showed her injured leg, "because of that i walk on three legs, at the start i failed but i didnt give up, now i can do it without any problems, and im sure you will able to protect if you keep trying" she stoooed for a moment to give a smile.
"Dont worry about the emolga, he will know you better soon, trust is something that can take time" she told to him, hoping that he would understand everything she told him.

Jayce was already calming down after everything that happened when suddenly he saw a huge light and heard a loud noise ... which had caused him to be scared more than ever in his life .....

"I do not want to die" screamed Jayce ... any other pokemon would have gone to the things they fear ... but Jayce was special, he ran into the light at full speed, but the least expected was to see other pokemons there ....

"I think it was not such a good idea after all" said Jayce to himself but in turn he felt calm to feel the warmth that came from the Chadelure .... "Ah, it feels good," Jayce said as he snuggled a bit in the place ... but while he was trying to rest a bit he turned his head a little to see a snorut .... Jayce was not so scared to see that pokemon but as it is well known the dragon pokemon do not like the ice pokemon ... so it was a natural instinct to be afraid ... the only reaction of jayce at that moment was to get defensive ... that he charge a dragon rage attack and raise the hairs of his body to try to look bigger

Last edited:

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Chill looked at the Deino that was about to attack, his eyes filled with fear. It seemed he was intimidated b this strong Pokemon. He decided to talk it out. "H-hey you don't need to attack. I wouldn't hurt anyone. I couldn't hurt anyone, even if I wanted to. S-so uh... just, cancel your attack and... we can be friends?" He smiled at the Deino, even though he wasn't sure if he even saw that. The idea of making a new friend had filled his mind with the things they could do together. Sliding on ice, making a Snowlax, throwing snowballs... Maybe not snowballs, as that could hurt the Deino. He offered a berry to the Pokémon, wishing that they could get along.

Sentinel sits down next to ember. “I wish more Pokémon were like you, loving and caring, willing to accept others” he sighs and looks at her. “I know how it feels to lose someone, but I can’t feel what it’s like to lose a limb.” All of the scratches on his body shows that he has been in many fights. “Though I have come close many times protecting others. That’s why I joined, to protect other’s who can’t.” He looks back to the blizzard as it starts to calm down. “My training starts tomorrow wether I’m ready or not. That’s why I’m scared, if I don’t make it, everything I’ve done for my friend will be for nothing”

Magic Sparkle

"you'll be fine, the training wont be that hard as you expect it to be" she said, trying to cheer the aggron.
She felt happy from what he said and she was impressed by his spirit and will.

jayce saw that the snover offered him a berry ... he calmed down since after all he was still hungry ... after grabbing the berry, jayce ate it from one second to the next ... since the food always lacks in a landscape like this ...

"Thanks" said Jayce more calmly ... even though he did not trust at all in the snover he was not scared anymore ... when he finished apologizing to the Snover jayce he remembered that there were two other pokemosn there ... chadelure and an umbreon ..... to jayce it seemed strange that from one day to another there are so many pokemons in the area ....

"And who are you?" asked timidly Jayce towards the two pokemons that were next to him

"i'm Lunar and this is Ezekiel. We're part of the guild. Ezekiel, i don't know if these Pokémon are ready for your training just yet. Maybe i should train them atleast a little first. Then they can go through your training" Lunar said. He wasn't really impressed by the looks of these smaller Pokémon. The Emolga he met in the guild earlier might be able to go through the training but he didn't think these Pokémon would.

He had dimmed his light a bit, and fell over. "Oh my god, that...takes... a lot of fire." He huffed. "I'll...Be fine!" he said. "Just a little....Break...Is what I need." he said. "Ezekiel...That's me..." he said in a huff. "A...little help up?" He said. "I had to focus most of my power on...The flames, I'm...just...Better now. Man, what...Older age...does to 'ya..."

"Kind of busy at the moment. There might still be someone out there. Just go back inside. Aren't you still pretty young though? How Ghost types work have always had me curious. Are you born when someone dies, or how does that work? I mean, i know Banette's are born when a spirit possess a doll and Yamask's carry around their old faces" Lunar said. He couldn't really help because he needed to focus on his Heal Bell and couldn't really carry the Chandelure back inside just yet.
"You small Pokémon can help grandpa Chandelure though. The guild is right behind us" he told the Deino and the Snorunt.

"ok...i think i have no problem with that"
said jayce to the umbreon ... after thinking about it a second Jayce put the chadelure on his back ... it was not as heavy as he expected and the heat that emitted was a soft sensation that ran all over his body ... for many pokemons it would have been hell to wear the chadelure on his back but for jayce it was quite nice ....

"and what are we waiting for?" Jayce said happily as he carried the chadelure on his back .... Being a reptile with cold blood this was like resting on a rock on a hot summer day

He smiles at ember “Well if you say so. I can’t go to sleep so I’m going to wait for them to return with you.” The blizzard calms down and it starts snowing normally. “Looks like the blizzard died down. Atleast we won’t have to be in one when we train.”

"Well, I guess this works too. Your strong for such a pokemon." he complimented. "Beside the fact I don't need to be carried and just wanted help up onto my...Well, you get the point. But at least your warm, right?" he asked. "Fine, Fine, train the two if it is ACTUALLY needed..." he said, turning his 'head' toward Lunar. "They have a two weeks. If they aren't ready by then, then you have failed them and they will die. Probably."

He looks out and sees a snowrunt. lunar, and a denio carrying Ezekiel on its back. He runs over to them worried that something happened. Sentinel hasn’t known Ezekiel for that long but he is still part of the guild and swore to protect anyone he could. He then looks at lunar. “What happened to Ezekiel, did he get hurt?” He notices that Ezekiel is out of breath. “Atleast they found two others durring the blizzard” he says to himself.

Magic Sparkle

When the aggron went to the entrance she followed him and looked out with the aggron to see how lunar and Ezekiel doing.
"Is everything okay down there?" She ahouted, she was worried by how ezekiel looked but at least someone else is helping him.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
"These Pokémon seem really friendly..." Chill thought to himself. This made the tiny Pokémon happy, knowing that he is in safe hands or paws or whatever that Chandelure has. But... training? And... what did the Chandelure mean when he said they will probably die? He looked over to Ezekiel, still not sure if he is good or bad. He got these thoughts out of his mind, and decided to introduce himself. "I-I'm C-chill..." He always felt anxious when saying his name. What if they laughed at him? Made a stupid joke about his name? "O-oh sorry, I m-meant Frosty. My name's Frosty." It was obvious that he was lying, but he hoped they would believe it.

He looks over to the snowrunt “Frosty? Hmm... do you know what happened to Ezekiel?” He looks down at the small Pokémon, looming. He looks very menacing but he isn’t trying to, being a rock steel type, he hopes the snowrunt won’t be afraid of him. He wipes his ski googles so he can get a better look at the snowrunt.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
Chill looked at the Aggron, slightly intimidated. "Uh... h-he just wasted a l-lot of his energy... A-and he's tired now." he quickly explained, still stuttering. He was still thinking about the training, what it could be like. Is it really deadly? he thought. This was the second time ever in his life that he was... afraid.

after climbing all those steps loading the chandelure on his back was tiring jayce ... already reaching the top and jayce was getting dizzy .... the lack of food can make pokemons weaker than usual .. ..
After a while Jayce came to the top where he saw an Aggron and what he thought was another pokemon,although he was not sure ...

"You live here ... because I can not carry it anymore" said Jayce as he left the chandelure gently on the floor and then collapsed to the ground as fatigue had already dominated jayce

“Thanks, that’s all I wanted to know. At least he is ok” Sentinel then picked up the chandelure “thanks I’ll take it from here” He carryed him to the guild and put him on the ground softly. He goes back out to pick up the exhausted denio and places him next to the chandelure. “Hey ember can you heat them up a bit.” He places some fire wood next to them.

Magic Sparkle

Ember looked down at lunar and 'frosty' "are you okay down there?" She said before turning back to the aggron and walking toward him.
She stood next to the Ezekiel and jayce and used heat wave, "there you go, warm and cozy" she said cheerfully.

"I didn't say you HAD to carry me." Ezekiel said, floating off the snow's surface. He turned around, with a tint of concern on his face. "Do you need anything?" he asked, tilting his head. "The guilds do have beds, if you need them." he added. He took one of his 'hand's' and picked Jayce from the floor.

“He could alteast be a bit thankful for me carrying him inside. His mood changed very quickly, to being agitated to asking us if we need something, this is going to be one strange ride.” He thinks to himself. “No I don’t need anything, but I will be going back to bed to get some rest so I can be ready for the training tomorrow.” He walks past everyone and enters the room with lightning. He lays down in his original spot and takes off his ski googles and places them next to him. “We will be fine, a good rest is all we need.” He similes at lightning before finally going to sleep for good.

Magic Sparkle

Lightning was still sleeping deeply, but there was a faint small smile on his face after what the aggron said, the nightmare he had began to stop

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why wont you take him to the room with Lightning and Sentinel, ezekiel. he need to rest, i will help lunar in the meantime" ember said cheerfully and walked back to the entrance as she limping.
She looked down to frosty and lunar, "im coming down to help!" She said before going down carefully, trying her best not to lose balance from the leg.