• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PMD Scorched tundra Sign-ups

What should the plot be?

• Mysterious creature that makes Pokémon disappear

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • A mysterious flame ever expanding and can only be stopped through a unknown thing.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hello everyone, for my first thread I think I’m doing pretty well, anyway that’s it what I’m here to talk about.If you have been keeping up and been active, you know that the blizzard just ended and sentinel and ember are metting the others. But I feel we are taking too long to gather everyone, I don’t want to do this either which is why I’m putting a poll but if we were to just skip to the next morning we can get the story moving fast and get to the main plot of the story started. If you dislike this, tell me why and if you would like to do it also tell me why. I’m an impatient person and sorry if this seems selfish but we can get to right to the heart of the story soon if we skip to morning. And uh, how do you delete a poll cause I can’t create a new one.

I've been biding my time to wait out the blizzard, as I felt it was unnecessary to risk my character's life at night in such dangerous conditions simply to meet the guild. I feel like much more would get accomplished if everyone would contribute more text into each of their posts.

Ok it’s been a rocky start and sorry that I’m a bit late in responding, I hate school. Anyway I’ve had a lot of stress lately because of homework and stuff, and it makes it really hard to manage everything, just wanted to get that out there. I’ve been seeing a decrease in activity and it makes me think I’m doing something wrong, I’m not handling it right, not making a post that’s easy to follow, or if I’m the one who needs to continue but dosent know that. What do you guys think I can do to help make this rp better and thrive.