• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join PMD Scorched tundra Sign-ups

What should the plot be?

• Mysterious creature that makes Pokémon disappear

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • A mysterious flame ever expanding and can only be stopped through a unknown thing.

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ya, you need to do the tag, space, backspace, then place it.

Oh, and theirs a lot. Not sure how many, but I'm just waiting until you respond, Gallade.

@Red Gallade Actually, he's a character I've had for a long time. I could tell you everything about him on the spot. I actually made him for another series, but with some touch-ups, I can make him suitable for RP's on this site.

I have some characters that i often rewrite stories for to fit different roleplays. I know, it's quite dumb if you think about it.

Like Lunar for example is also a Pokémon that belongs to one of my human OC's in some roleplays.

I need to come up with some more OC's though.

I've been coming up with a few characters myself.

Some possibility's:
Blaine, The Shiny Cacturne
Musherina, The Wise one in the mountains
Ozone, Lonely Lug
Swoon, Sweet Idiot

So... when in the story would you say I should introduce my villain?
Please note he is not associated with the mysterious Pokemon-Snatching force in any way. He has his own ambitions in mind.
I'll sign him up once this is responded to.

Name: Swoon
Personality: Swoon is what people call a 'Dim Light bulb'. She, however, cares for her friends well being and health. However, this is the exact opposite for her foes. She cares very little of people she considers enemies, and will beat them to a pulp. She does have her evil side, often grabbing little pokemon she find's annoying and forcing them underwater. She's very determined to find a treasure that was rumored to be buried under the ground.
Appearance: Swoon is a normal Lopunny with a pattern on her legs that make her look like she's wearing ripped pantyhose. She also wears a green fur parka and snow goggles.
Backstory: Revealing later in story
Other: She's deeply obsessed with her looks, and has immense strength.

Last edited by a moderator:
I decided not to be wandering in a blizzard to find the guild. Having lived near Frostdown for several years, Briggs probably would have an idea where to go when the weather was less lethal. Perhaps I will rendezvous with the group during their training.

pluveon

Previously DreamyVictini
I've been wanting to join a PMD Roleplay for a while!

Name: Chill
Species: Snorunt
Personality: Chill is always happy. He likes making friends, and is very gullible. He trusts everyone he meets, and this could lead to some bad situations. But he usually stays away from fire Pokemon, because of some bad memories.
Apperance: A regular Snorunt, but he has bright green eyes, instead of blue.
Backstory: When he was a toddler, about 6 years old, his family was brutally murdered by a horde of Houndoom, but Chill quickly hid under some snow, and survived. Seeing his family die has really affected Chill, but he tries to forget this bad experience.
Other: He can use Camoflauge, despite other Snorunts not being able to learn it.

It isn’t that bad of a problem, let’s just put it behind us or ignore it. Ember told him anyway. And as I said before I’m still new and don’t want to use it as an excuse but I’m going to mess up sometimes.

I'm waiting for Phoenix to help me decide a good time to introduce my character into the story, as he is a non-Mysterious Force related antagonist.

Alright, I'll register him ahead of time. I'm ok with waiting to introduce him.

Name: Maximus
Species: Garchomp
Personality: Maximus quite literally cares for nobody but himself. He's also very selfish, and does not care about the mysterious force making Pokemon disappear, as he believes he can stop it himself, and use that to allow for his own goals.
Appearance: Generally, you know it's Maximus if he has an eyepatch over his left eye. There's a scar across this spot, and he usually lifts up the eyepatch and showcases the empty eye socket as an attempt to intimidate his foes. Due to the intense winter here, he's wearing your stereotypical winter gear, adorned with his logo. (His logo as an indigo M with two red scythes behind it, crossing each other so that the blades are seen opposite from each other on both sides.)
Backstory: Alright, so when Maximus was a young Gible, he was mistreated by his parents. They barely cared about him, focusing on what they believed were more important. Maximus also had it rough amongst peers, having quite literally no friends. When he became an adult Garchomp, he wondered, "If no one cared about me... why should I care about anyone?" Thus, he developed his narcissistic personality. Overtime, he decided to instead pretend he cared for others, in order to form his own Clan. This being the Dracarsia Clan. The Dracarsians worship Maximus like a God, but Maximus has his grand scheme in mind as well: Taking over the world, and forcing everyone to worship him. Then, he could make up for his lack of care in childhood for as long as he lived. He usually uses some kind of ridiculous-sounding plot to try to achieve his goal. However, despite his lack of care as a child, or his lack of care because of this... upon forming the clan, Maximus formed some semblance of care in his heart for the clan's admins, even if he does not realize it.
Other: In the original version of Maximus, he drank the golden blood of Arceus to become immortal, therefore living for 15,000 years. I decided to cut that bit out for RP's on this site, as it sounded a bit too Gary Stu-ish amongst mortal Pokemon. This is also not the same Maximus from my SMG4 Alternate Universe, Turn of Events, rather an Alternate Universe version of him in the Mystery Dungeon Universe. Maximus is still immortal in Turn of Events, however. To avoid confusion, the original immortal Maximus I refer to as TE Maximus, and this version of Maximus is PMD Maximus. If you also know SMG4, think of it like SMG4 Tari and MR Tari. Same person, different universe variants.

There. Let me know if you need/want me to change anything else about PMD Maximus, as TE Maximus is staying just as is. PMD Maximus will be the Maximus I use on this site. If you want, the Dracarsian Base, Maximus Castellum, could be a location on your map. It's a location I created for Maximus, and I'm giving you permission to use it, should you choose.