• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PMD RP:Clash of Spirits

@YourLittleSylvia @AuraVolt97 Let's go.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Once upon a time, a demon known as the Shadow Oni rampaged across the PMD world. It was petrifying Pokémon, spreading negativity, and leaving despair and destruction in it's path. It's angelic counterpart, the Light Kitsune, healed it's damage. After a long clash between the two entities, they were both sent into their dormant forms: trees. But soon, the Shadow Oni may awaken...
------------------------------------------------------------------
(RP time!)
Luna lay in the forest, unconscious. By the time she awoke, it was the next day's sunrise. "Where am I?" she said upon seeing her surroundings. She tried to stand up, but couldn't. "Huh. That's weird." she said, before walking to a nearby pond on all fours. She saw her reflection, and screamed. "HOW IN THE NAME OF ARCEUS DID I BECOME A ZORUA?!" she yelled. She then saw another reflection...

Sylvia woke up feeling weak and light-headed. She didn't know why. Floating up, she glanced down at her white, stub hands. Well, this was odd. Hm... It seemed so unfamiliar. Wasn't she...

Oh, wait! She was a human! That's right! She sighed in relief at remembering. But wait! What was she doing with stub hands and a weird--is that a stem-tail thing? And what was that weird cone-like muzzle in front of her?! She could barely reach her head, trying to feel for any hair. Instead, she had fur. And she was floating.

Sylvia recognized this! She must've been a Flabebe! But if she was a Flabebe, then where was her Fairy Flower? She needed one, so she supposed that was why she felt weak. She hopelessly fell back to the floor, face full of grass. She whimpered meekly, hoping something would bring her energy back.

Luna soon heard a small whimper. "What was that?" she asked herself, before going to investigate. She eventually came across a Flabébé. The Flabébé lacked a Fairy Flower, and Luna was quick to notice. "What happened to your Fairy Flower?" she asked. She swore she knew those eyes, but she couldn't remember where. She could barely remember anything, for that matter.

Sylvia closed her eyes, wanting to fall asleep. "...mmMMmm, I dunno, but I feel sleepyyyy..." she slurred tiredly. Clearly she was weak without her fairy flower. Something strange that set her apart from most other Flabebe was a single, light pink, tiny flower by one of her long ears. It was very familiar... but how?

"I understand." Luna replied. "Please, get onto my back. I'll help you find your Fairy Flower." she told the Flabébé. "By the way, my name is Luna. What's your name?" Luna added, trying to sound formal. She trotted in a circle, scanning the area for a Fairy Flower. She couldn't find one. "Let's go!" she said, and gestured for the Flabébé to come onto her back.

Sylvia weakly floated to Luna. "Y-your name sounds familiar..." she mumbled, plopping down onto the Zorua's back, nuzzling her dark fur. "I'm Sylvia," she rasped. Quickly losing energy, she closed her eyes, feeling the drifting of unconsciousness wash over her. She was quick to fall asleep on Luna's back.

Luna knew that name from somewhere, but she couldn't remember where. She trotted around the field, searching. Eventually, she heard someone calling "Any Flabébé around here?". She ran in the direction of the voice, which led her to a Shinx. The Shinx noticed Sylvia, and dropped a pink Fairy Flower on her. "I...didn't know those existed." Luna said. "Me neither." said the Shinx. "Name's Sparky. " he added.

Sylvia grabbed the flower and floated up, feeling completely rejuvenated. "That's so much better!" she exclaimed. "Thank you, erm... Sparky... I'm Sylvia!" she exclaimed, beaming joyfully.