• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Plushtrip: Pikachu and Pichu meet Gary Oak and Nemesis

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Those pictures remind me of my "Pikachu's Great Adventure!" topic. I love the Kings Cross picture. Just looks so natural ^^

I take it those plushies are special to you and left Nem's place again with you, eh? ;)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I didn't notice this when I first skimmed the pictures, but nice shot of track "9 3/4". That had me laughing for a good minute or two XD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
"QuagsireQing said:
Forgive me"]

Tis the track to Hogwarts in Harry Potter. I assume you don't read the series then? If you do, you're a horrible fan and should be ashamed of yourself! :p (j/k)

baratron

Moderator of Elder Scrolls
Staff member
That is actually Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross, yes. I assume they had to add it in for the tourists - it wasn't there last year. Oddly, that was the only place on all of my plushtrips so far where I've been stared at for taking photos of my plushies doing things rather than my human friends doing things. No one batted an eyelid at us walking round Brussels with a dino - I think they just assumed we were art students or something.

Yes, of course Pikachu and Pichu came home with me! I'd have been in trouble if they hadn't. They'd have joined the pile on Dave's sister's shelf, where they would have remained mostly unloved, as she has long since grown up & left home. Eeep! :shock:

"baratron said:
That is actually Platform 9 3/4 at King"]

That's odd. When I visited London in 2003, we saw the exact same sign. I'd show you a picture, but it doesn't have a date on it, and my sisters would strongly object to being shown on an internet forum. And for the record, one of them did try to run through it.

Obviously I already know what Oak looks like from the amount of times he's slapped me for making innapropriate comments (and ridiculous powerpoint animations). Nem though...hmmm. He's not as English as I'd imagined. In fact, there's someone in NI-SAN that looks a bit like him, only smaller...