1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plushtrip: Pikachu and Pichu meet Gary Oak and Nemesis

Discussion in 'Small Talk' started by baratron, Jul 23, 2005.

1. baratron

baratron Moderator of Elder Scrolls
    Staff Member Moderator

Photos of today's meeting with our esteemed PokeCharms leaders

Interesting if you ever cared what Alex & Dave look like in real life. Not interesting if you care what I look like, because I was taking these photos. There is footage of my back side as I was making the chocolate rice krispie cakes, but I dread to think what I look like in it. Ah well :)

2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

Those pictures remind me of my "Pikachu's Great Adventure!" topic. I love the Kings Cross picture. Just looks so natural ^^

I take it those plushies are special to you and left Nem's place again with you, eh? ;)

3. Hmmm I never expected Oaky to look like that. I like the pics I'm guessing that prima guide is for emerald :wink:

4. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

I didn't notice this when I first skimmed the pictures, but nice shot of track "9 3/4". That had me laughing for a good minute or two XD

5. Forgive me, but what significance does "9 3/4" hold?

6. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza

7. baratron

baratron Moderator of Elder Scrolls
    Staff Member Moderator

That is actually Platform 9 3/4 at King's Cross, yes. I assume they had to add it in for the tourists - it wasn't there last year. Oddly, that was the only place on all of my plushtrips so far where I've been stared at for taking photos of my plushies doing things rather than my human friends doing things. No one batted an eyelid at us walking round Brussels with a dino - I think they just assumed we were art students or something.

Yes, of course Pikachu and Pichu came home with me! I'd have been in trouble if they hadn't. They'd have joined the pile on Dave's sister's shelf, where they would have remained mostly unloved, as she has long since grown up & left home. Eeep! :shock: