• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Please evaluate my team

I am well aware that I only listed four Pokemon I'm not sure what the other two will be yet.

Charizard
Ability:Blaze
Item:Charcoal or Flame Plate(not sure which is better)
Dragon Pulse
Air Slash
Flamethrower
Blastburn

Tyranitar
Ability:Sand Stream
Item:Wise Glasses
Earthquake
Brick Break
Aerial Ace
Surf

Luxray
Ability:Intimidate
Item:Muscle Band
Crunch
Ice Fang
Thunder Fang
Fire Fang

Spiritomb
Ability:pressure
Item:none yet
Hypnosis
Dream Eater
Ominous Wind
Dark Pulse

though im not going to tell you what you should add move wise, ill tell you this:

[glow=red,2,300]charizard[/glow]:take out blastburn, having more than one move of the same type, especially if it is an elemental hyper beam, isnt so good

[glow=brown,2,300]tyranitar[/glow]:what is surf doing in there? hes a physical attacker, and you might want a rock type move in its place if there are any decent ones

[move][glow=yellow,2,300]luxray[/glow]:not bad

[glow=purple,2,300]spiritomb[/glow]:not bad[/move]

as for wat you should add, try something that would benefit from tyranitar's sand stream, like a pkmn with sand veil ability, or a rock type, and since you need a decent water type, try something like [glow=blue,2,300]empoleon/swampert/wiscash[/glow], preferably wiscash since it has zen headbutt to take out poison and fighting types

a speed/atk ev trained t-tar could take out your entire team, so far. get a fast fighting type in there, maybe a reversal hitmonlee, or a gallade?

though im not going to tell you what you should add move wise, ill tell you this:

[glow=red,2,300]charizard[/glow]:take out blastburn, having more than one move of the same type, especially if it is an elemental hyper beam, isnt so good

Personally i think blast burn is useful due to the fact its use is different from flamethrower.Blast Burn isn't meant for standard damage,more the final blow.If theres a threatening enemy who has to die you can rely more on blast burn to do the finishing blow

Goemon2057 already answered why I have Blast Burn as for Surf Tyranitar is holding Wise Glasses (I updated for the items I forgot to put in) and as for a fighting Pokemon I havent decided yet.

Personally i think blast burn is useful due to the fact its use is different from flamethrower.Blast Burn isn't meant for standard damage,more the final blow.If theres a threatening enemy who has to die you can rely more on blast burn to do the finishing blow

oh, i see your point, i guess that makes sense

ok, for the [glow=silver,2,300]lucario[/glow]:i dont think that he has very high defenses, so you might want to change close combat for something like focus blast, since he has slightly better sp attack, and the same amount of power, unless you're using close combat like a more suicidal version of blastburn, but if you arent, then go with what i said before, and change the item to wide lense, otherwise, use something like aura sphere, which will come in handy against foes who use a lot of moves that raise evasiveness(sp?)

other than that, they're good