• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Platinum Diamond and Platinum Pearl Sign-ups

Hey guys! Just doing a twisted version of DPP (diamond, pearl and platinum)! If you want to join use a sign up form.
This is an example of what you need to sign up (it is also my sign up form):
OC:

• Name: Zeke
    • Age (recommended 10-18): 13
    • Class (You can choose up to 2 classes): Dragon Tamer, Trainer
    • Personality: Me in real life
    • Appearance: Dark blue hair, blue eyes, black pokeball shirt, blue jumper tied around waist, black skinny jeans, black boots, black and blue thunderbolt cap, black and blue thunderbolt backpack.
    • Hometown: Zarnik City, Zantelos
    • Other: Is the son of the sun/moon champion
Starter:
    • Species: Shinx
    • Nicknames (Optional): N/A
    • Ability: Rivalry
    • Moveset (Is limited to 4 moves): Tackle, Spark, Bite
    • Personality (Optional): Calm
Just remember to follow the rules, and no swearing or attempts to swearing please, it just makes the thread look untidy. I will give more detail after at least 4 people join. Also, I live in Australia so my time is not the same as your time in the southern hemisphere.

Available starters:

Turtwig

Chimchar

Piplup

Shinx (TAKEN)

Starly

Bidoof

Cricketot

Budew

So this means I can only take 8 people including myself. But once another 2 people join I will release more information.

• Name: David
  • Class (You can choose up to 2 classes): Trainer
  • Personality: Tries to be a cheerful person most of the time but a awful pokemon trainer and that easily makes him depressed, He likes to be around people but not really most of the time.
  • Appearance: A charizard shirt covered in red, Jeans, A Blue backpack. Brown hair, Black eyes, Brown skin.
  • Hometown: New Bark Town, Johto
  • Starter:
      • Species: Turtwig
      • Nicknames (Optional): N/A
      • Ability: Overgrow
      • Moveset (Is limited to 4 moves): Tackle, Withdraw, Absorb
      • Personality (Optional): Adamant