• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Plates and Fates, a Worldwide Journey (Discussion)

The original plan was to have three groups of three, with two of them journeying through mainland Kanto and the third journeying through the Sevi Islands. However, I realized that that conflicted with the League challenge, so I changed it to two groups. If I accept you @WildFlower, that would make the groups an even 5 and 5, so if you can submit a bio soon I will consider it.

To answer your question Microwave, there will be one thread. This is because the two groups will be together for a little more than half of the story.

Last edited:

Slatzsly

Previously WildFlower
Name (include any desired Nickname): Alexandra.
Age (13-16): 14
Physical Description (Hair, Build, etc.): She's a midget of some sort, being around 4'10 in height, and has a chubby part into her body overall. Her hair is black, but she has dyed it Purple - Red - Brown, as a few examples.
Clothing: She likes very few colors, sometimes only wearing black, maybe some red or white, and maybe purple. She was never a fan of the color * Velvet * however, as it seemed like a ugly color overall to her. She likes to wear Black pants for sure, and wears a Black jacket with a red shirt underneath.
Personality (Optional): She will show her sass to anybody who gets against her, and is not afraid to fight. However, get on her soft side, and she'll be one of the kindest people you ever meet, hugging you so hard after such long reunions, hanging out, its just a fun time for her.

Starter Pokemon:
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Nickname: Kiara
Appearance (No Shiny Pokemon): Just a simple Alolan Vulpix, to make it more detailed, maybe slightly more of the puff she has? I'm not sure what its called.
Moves (Up to 6): Powder Snow - Tail Whip - Extrasenory ( Bred ) - Roar - Baby Doll Eyes - Ice Shard.
Ability (Hidden Allowed): Snow Warning
Personality (Optional): Kiara appears to be a adorable little Vulpix, but she's rather harsh, going into battles a little surprisingly. She likes to fight constantly, sometimes harming her friends in the process.

Species: Ralts
Nickname: Kiba
Appearance (No Shiny Pokemon): This Ralts has cut hair on one of its sides, making one of its eyes visible, the other still being covered.
Moves (Up to 6): Growl - Confusion - Double Team - Teleport - Confuse Ray ( Bred ).
Ability (Hidden Allowed): Trace
Personality (Optional): Kiba appears like a Ralts, and its personality changes like a regular Ralts. If the trainer is cheerful - It becomes cheerful.

( I tried to make all the moves level 10 or lower so I hope they're fine. )

Name (include any desired Nickname): Alexandra.
Age (13-16): 14
Physical Description (Hair, Build, etc.): She's a midget of some sort, being around 4'10 in height, and has a chubby part into her body overall. Her hair is black, but she has dyed it Purple - Red - Brown, as a few examples.
Clothing: She likes very few colors, sometimes only wearing black, maybe some red or white, and maybe purple. She was never a fan of the color * Velvet * however, as it seemed like a ugly color overall to her. She likes to wear Black pants for sure, and wears a Black jacket with a red shirt underneath.
Personality (Optional): She will show her sass to anybody who gets against her, and is not afraid to fight. However, get on her soft side, and she'll be one of the kindest people you ever meet, hugging you so hard after such long reunions, hanging out, its just a fun time for her.

Starter Pokemon:
Species: Alolan Vulpix
Nickname: Kiara
Appearance (No Shiny Pokemon): Just a simple Alolan Vulpix, to make it more detailed, maybe slightly more of the puff she has? I'm not sure what its called.
Moves (Up to 6): Powder Snow - Tail Whip - Extrasenory ( Bred ) - Roar - Baby Doll Eyes - Ice Shard.
Ability (Hidden Allowed): Snow Warning
Personality (Optional): Kiara appears to be a adorable little Vulpix, but she's rather harsh, going into battles a little surprisingly. She likes to fight constantly, sometimes harming her friends in the process.

Species: Ralts
Nickname: Kiba
Appearance (No Shiny Pokemon): This Ralts has cut hair on one of its sides, making one of its eyes visible, the other still being covered.
Moves (Up to 6): Growl - Confusion - Double Team - Teleport - Confuse Ray ( Bred ).
Ability (Hidden Allowed): Trace
Personality (Optional): Kiba appears like a Ralts, and its personality changes like a regular Ralts. If the trainer is cheerful - It becomes cheerful.

( I tried to make all the moves level 10 or lower so I hope they're fine. )
Accepted!

So sorry about the wait everyone, my semester ended yesterday and I've been swamped with end-of-the-semester projects. The RP thread is up and running! We are all going to start on the Wheel's passenger boat, and we will begin the actual journey from Pallet Town. It is assumed that all of the towns and cities are much bigger than they are in the games, close to the size of real towns and cities. https://pokecharms.com/threads/plates-and-fates-a-worldwide-journey.21708/

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
I'm just going to put Talia's bio down here, in case she ever pops up (she might once or twice). (And also for everyone's information.)
She isn't a Seeker (for obvious reasons), so she does step out of the rules a bit - I hope that's okay.
*The Mega Evolution is fully approved. I can provide proof if you'd like.*

Name (include any desired Nickname): Talia Verdance Silverstone
Age: 21 (she isn't part of the main story so I dismissed the age restriction)
Physical Description: Aside from her un-dyed hair, Talia's very similar to her sister. She has long brown hair and brown eyes, standing at a height of 5'8. She wears glasses, but replaces them with contacts when she is performing in public.
Clothing: For casual wear, she sports a modest green tank-top with a knee-length black skirt, white leggings, and black combat boots.
Personality (Optional): Unlike her bold and slightly hot-headed sister, Talia is cool, calm, and collected. She takes everything from a rational standpoint and prefers reason to impulse - also unlike her sister. She's brave though, make no mistake, and extremely determined. She prefers to stay modest about her fame, and hates people that brag about theirs.
Backstory (Optional): (I'mma have to put this here later. It's super long so I'll have to copy and paste it. I can say that she's won a League before though.)
Goals (Optional): To further her career in music and performing, to help the younger trainers, and to enjoy life.

I'm not going to specify moves yet but I will stay under the limit.

Species: Togekiss
Nickname: Harmony
Appearance (No Shiny Pokemon): Normal Togekiss, slightly larger than average.
Ability (Hidden Allowed): Serene Grace

Species: Altaria
Nickname: Melody
Appearance: Normal Altaria, with slightly larger wingspan than normal. Her wings are fluffier than that of a normal Altaria.
Ability (Hidden Allowed): Cloud Nine/Pixilate (Mega Evolution)
Note: Holds an Altarianite. This is fully approved by StellarWind Elysdeon, I can provide screenshot proof of the conversation if required.

Species: Meowstic-F
Nickname: Cadence
Appearance: normal Meowstic-F.
Ability: Competitive

Species: Lapras
Nickname: Soprano
Appearance: normal Lapras, slightly smaller than average
Ability: Hydration

Species: Gardevoir
Nickname: Treble
Appearance: normal Gardevoir
Ability: Trace