• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Plants Vs. Zombies: Lawn Legacies

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is probably the only one you'll see. You're a human kid (which means no one over 17) who's trying to save the world from Dr. Zomboss. You use seed packets with killer plants in them to defend yourself.

RULES:
-*extremely long sigh* you can side with the zombies...good luck ever finding out how to do that though.
-As mentioned before, no one over 17.
-Don't pick incredibly powerful plants every time you use them.

SETUP:
Name:
Personality:
Appearance:
Go-to setup: (list the plants you usually use here)

Here's mine:
Name: Jason
Personality: Gets really nervous around girls, likes to play it safe.
Appearance: Yellow hair, white short-sleeve t-shirt and green plad jacket, jeans, red vans.
Go-To setup: Sunflower, Repeater
---------------------------------
Jason nervously looked around. He was the last survivor of the Zomburbia invasion. If he saw another zombie again, he was going to scream his eyeballs out. He saw a man with a white shirt and a soup pot on his head. He looked at his non-sticky-anymore post-it. "U-um, excuse me, are you Crazy Dave?" He asked, still on his guard. "Of course I am! What do you need?" He asked. "U-uh, I-I'd like to a-apply for a-a job?" He was still pretty scared. "You're hired!" Said Crazy Dave. Jason was going to protest for not giving him a test or anything, but he'll take whatever he can get at this point.

Name: Saka Niece
Personality: Serious most of the time, likes bubblegum, likes to be defensive and Offensive. annoyed most of time(She works for Crazy Dave, and has to deal with his stupidity every minute)
Appearance: Green messy hair, White jacket, blue shirt, grey Jeans and Boots. grey, stormy eyes, peachy skin. Green fingerless Gloves.
Go-to setup: (list the plants you usually use here) Sunflower, Fire peashooter.

RP:
Saka walked into the room, chewing some Bubblegum, she looked at the new Boy, and said
"Lemme guess, you're a new kid?"

Jason was startled by her words. "Uh, yeah, I-I just came here to not die...and I thought everyone's brains were eaten..." he said. He looked at his dirty folded strip of paper. "I-I heard y-you guys fight zombies...with plants...a-and I thought that was pretty ridiculous.." he said, scratching the back of his head. "But I-I'll take a-anything a-at this point..." he said.

Saka rolled her eyes, and said
"Well, it's a lot less weird when you think about it. I'm Saka Niece. Nice to meet you." he held her hand out her hand for a handshake.

Jason shook it weakly. "I-I'm Jason Powers," he said. Crazy Dave handed him two seed packets. "Uh, these things can defend you...I think." He said. Jason took the packets. "Just, when there's a dirty ground and you're surrounded by zombies, use them." Jason looked at his packets. There was one Sunflower and one Peashooter. "Uh, thanks." He said. He looked again at the packets. He noticed the numbers. "What are these?" He asked, pointing to them. "Those are sun amounts. If there's a cloudy day, good luck planting them." He said. "So, now what do I-I do?" He asked.

Name:Stevie
Personality:sometimes serious and doesnt like to talk yo people (especially crazy dave)
Appearance:black jeans,white hoodie and green messy hair
Go-To Setup:Sunflower,Peashooter,cherry bomb and Potato mine

Name: Micheal Micheal
Personality: Laid Back, Kind of Odd Kid but fun to be around, Not the brightest and Kind
Appearance: Black Messy Hair, Tan Skin, Dirty Red Hoodie, Black Shorts, Sneakers
Go-To-Setup: Sun Flower, Wall-Nut, Potato Mine

Micheal Runs right in the house and slamming the door and looking around "Sorry Dave but those zombies followed me here and I Didn't have any place to plant my plants.." He breathes hard and sits down on the couch "Those zombies will be here in an hour, sorry Dave" he relaxes on the couch and passes out from running so much.

(@Persona77790 use past tense man.)

Saka, clearly annoyed, rolled her eyes, and said to Jason
"Well then, I guess we have a 'test' for you. Dave might not think its needed, but I do. let's head out and kill some zombies." she said to Crazy Dave "We should be back quickly, if not, well...." she grabbed Jason's arm, and walked out of the door, pulling Jason along.

Name: Maximum (Max) Jakle
Personality: Max acts quite strategic, often following a premade set-up. She prefers a strategic set up over winging it. Max does have OCD. But most importantly is that she can understand Crazy Dave all the time.
Appearance: A medium sized girl with long brown hair and blue eyes. She wears a short T-shirt and blue jeans, along with a baseball hat. A bag of seeds are hung at her side.
Go-to setup: Sunflower, Sunshroom, Bonk-choy, Snapdragon

Max turned her head down the road on her way to Crazy Dave's place. He had some kind of plant he wanted to show her, but that could wait for now. That kid, Micheal, brought a horoad of zombies again. "Again?" She asked herself, hand dropping to her seed bag. Max looked up to the sky, a clear view greeted her. "Sun, adverage. Soil," Max said looking down, "Well used. Time, close to 45 minutes to an hour. Begin." She said, reaching into her bag for a decently sized sunflower seed. Max then tossed it out like a throwing card into the ground, sending a sprout in the brown dirt.

Micheal wakes up and looks around and hears a knock at the door, he opens it and its a zombie. He slams the door quickly and needs to find a way to get out "Better use the backyard" he walks out the backdoor and hops a couple fences and reaches to Crazy Dave's yard. He feels the ground and Plants a Potato Mine and calls for there attention "Hey dumb zombies, fresh brains!" the zombies walk over the mine, but it hasn't complete charging "Thanks Dave for a Sun Flower a Wall-Nut and a Potato Mine" he said sarcastically he sees a girl and yells "Can i have some help please!" he plants his Sun Flower and Wall-Nut to protect him from the zombies.

Max turned to the side where Micheal called for help. "Need help? Maybe stop taunting the zombies!" She called out while simultaneously planting Snapdragons so they cover the whole yard. "Use these!" Max called over, tossing across six red seeds that seemed to be on fire. Max then turned back to the zombies heading her way. "Get cooking, Snapdragons!"

"I just need that Potato Mine to complete and it will get rid of these zombies" he Runs away from the zombies, leaving his Wall-Nut and Sun Flower behind "Just keep them in the same place until the mine is ready" he waits near Max and looks out for zombies behind them.

Max slowly shook her head from side to side. "I don't have any defensive plants. Sorry, use this." She said while tossing a single seed for Bonk Choy to Micheal. "It's melee, so put it behind the walnut." Max said turning back to the incoming zombies. Her Snapdragons could deal with a few of them, but a few zombies could make it through. Max wanted to put out a few more Snapdragons, except her sun level is quite low. "Come on, come on." She mumbled to herself.

He runs up to the Wall-Nut and places the Bonk Choy down and ran back to Max "I got a couple more Wall-Nuts and two Sun Flowers, so tell me when to place them, ok?" he grabs the seeds and holds them until Max says to place them. The Bonk Choy is destroying and keep the zombies near the Potato Mine. Ok He looks around and waits.

Name : Jake
Personality : He's mysterious and doesn't want to be in the public, but have some rather fun activities with Dave sometimes, he's helpful at times but can be careless and annoying, he's easy to befriend just get to know him
Appearance : normal toddler height, wears a red hoodie with a Chomper logo, blue jeans and a white top, he has blue eyes, white skin and orange hair, he wears slippers most of the time, but when he goes out he has a pair of black sneakers
Go-to setup : Moonflower, Primal Peashooter, Wall-nut, Iceberg Lettuce

"Welp, guess it's the end of the world Suburbia huh" said Jake looking at the rows of zombies walking towards his house, it was just a bunch of cone heads and bucket heads, he watched them keep coming as his front lawn was packed with some Moonflowers and Primitive Peashooters, they couldn't even set foot into the lawn as they got pushed back and back, thanks to Crazy Dave his house was perfectly safe as he planted some Cabbage and Melon-pults on his roof and some Cattails in his backyard pool, he noticed other kids out there fighting but he didn't want to get out of the house as there were waves coming so he sat back and took out a book and read it with a Primal Peashooter which was really loyal to him. (What xD Chompers are Dogs so don't complain about me getting a pet xD)

Last edited:
Name:Skylar
Personality: likes to make friends and is a tough guy who can put up a fight
Activities: loves drawing and playing video games once he wished the world was a game but not like this
Appearance:green eyes,dark brown hair,wears a hoodie all the time but underneath is a green shirt,Skylar also wears gray sneakers and has a white complexion
Go-To Setup:Fire-Peashooter,Escape Root,Pea-Nut,Tile-Turnip, and Twin Sunflower

"Take that zombie" Skylar says as he bashed a conehead dead with his bat. "Well thats not a bad finish to a zombie even though I have these plants that crazy man gave me" Skylar says as he looks around. "Well there arn't any around right now but I wonder is there other survivors besides that crazy man?" Skylar says as he wonders."I wonder if because I wanted life to be a video game and then I'm gave this crap".Skylar says as he climbs his roof to look for survivors.

Last edited:
As Skylar climbs to the roof he sees some people"Well at least I'm not the only one with a brain"Skylar says as he plants a pot then a melon-pult which fires at the zombies who are near Micheal and Max and kills some of them. "Well look at that these Melons are awesome for like a mini nuke from above" Skylar said as he makes more Melon-Pults on pots."Thank the sungods for twin flowers"Skylar says.(At some point will some of the plants and zombies become the hero forms from Plants vs Zombies Hero's?)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.