• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Planning to make an RP inspired by Percy Jackson

The premise of this roleplay is that at a high school for the gifted, the students have a divine ancestor, whose powers they gradually have to master, and the apocalypse is coming.
Note: I want some variety when it comes to the gods, so check out http://www.godchecker.com (Godchecker.com - Your Guide To The Gods) if you're stumped on finding a cool god or goddess to have the powers of.

Here is the sign up sheet. I'm narrowing down which god I want my character to be descended from before I make my character.

Name: Eric Sanchez
Appearance Details: About five feet tall, Eric has tannish skin and dark brown hair. He wears a cowboy hat, a green T-shirt, Blue jeans, and white sneakers.
Other Physical Features: his hair is normally spiked up.
Clothing: his shirt has a big yellow lightning bolt on it.
Other Personal Info: n/a
Personality: usually calm and collected, he is very protective of his friends. He also has a strong sense of justice and tends to hold grudges.
Unique/Individual Talents: Great with an axe, partially due to his mythical ancestor. Also fluent in Spanish.
Mythical Powers (who gave you them, and what they are): A descendant of the Mayan rain god Chaac, Eric can currently control small amounts of rain, thunder and lightning. He avoids creating larger storms as he doesn't want the huge amount of attention. He also is great with any type of axe.
Biography: Eric was born in Mexico, and moved to Maine when he was four. He has been enrolled at Pantheia high school for two years. His parents barely got him accepted, since Eric had to act as an interpreter due to him being better at the English language than them.

Last edited:
Name: Ava
Appearance Details: Very beautiful, has red hair and blue eyes
Other Physical Features: Uh... her hair is curly...?
Clothing: Wears a red hoodie with pink and red hearts emblem on her heart and blue jeans, wears heart earrings and a sword necklace and a red bangle bracelet with swords carved into it.
Other Personal Info: Ava's often stared at by males. She has a pet songbird named Julie and a cat named King that ironically are best friends.
Personality: Ava hates being stared at and bullies. She has a strong belief in her morals, and is very kind and loyal to a fault. Ava hates seeing other hurt. She is headstrong and reckless. Also she hates homework but is really smart and writes and reads a lot.
Unique/Individual Talents (not related to your god powers:): Good at music, writing, art and plays hockey (position is Wing)
Mythical Powers (who gave you them, and what they are): Her parents are descendants of Bishamon and Venus (I couldn't decide which one, so I went with both), and she got the power to give good luck to friends from Bishamon and the power to make any boy around her fall for her (she hates that power) from Venus. Her friends almost never get sick, they can thank Bishamon for that one. Also, she can fly. I guess she got that from Venus, I just really want my character to fly.
Biography: I don't know what to fill out for this one, could you explain it to me a little? Does it mean how she wound up going to this school?

Okay, then here it is:
Ava had lived in Arizona before she was sent to this school. She was picked on all the time, and she often got into fights. Her only friends were the weird kids and her pets. Ava didn't let this bother her, and mostly ignored the bullies unless they decided to pick on her friends. Ava enjoyed playing Wing in hockey, writing, drawing, and band. She kept in contact with her friends over Skype, but otherwise she was buried in a book, notebook, hockey gear, or sheet music.

Name: Bell Kyah (Son of Aristaeus, God of Beekeeping)

Appearance Details: Reletively tall and light skinned, Long Golden hair which seem to flow like honey

Other Physical Features:

Clothing: Wears mostly casual clothes, but owns a dress which, like her hair, seems to flow like honey.

Personality: Stubborn and Determined, she wants to show that everyone can be a hero, no matter who your were descended from

Unique/Individual Talents: Good at Beekeeping (duh) a great hunter/food gatherer when In the wild
Mythical Powers: Can Communicate with/summon/command bees. Can control honey (like waterbending with honey) to trap her enemies

Biography: Bell was sent to the school when she around 10 years old. She suffered quite a bit of ridicule at first, being the daughter of the God of, among other things, Beekeeping and Cheese. Of course that was before she discovered that she could control bees (evil laugh)

Name: Bell Kyah (Son of Aristaeus, God of Beekeeping)

Appearance Details: Reletively tall and light skinned, Long Golden hair which seem to flow like honey

Other Physical Features:

Clothing: Wears mostly casual clothes, but owns a dress which, like her hair, seems to flow like honey.

Personality: Stubborn and Determined, she wants to show that everyone can be a hero, no matter who your were descended from

Unique/Individual Talents: Good at Beekeeping (duh) a great hunter/food gatherer when In the wild
Mythical Powers: Can Communicate with/summon/command bees. Can control honey (like waterbending with honey) to trap her enemies

Biography: Bell was sent to the school when she around 10 years old. She suffered quite a bit of ridicule at first, being the daughter of the God of, among other things, Beekeeping and Cheese. Of course that was before she discovered that she could control bees (evil laugh)
BEES?!? *shudders* (I have a major fear of bees XD)

Name: Nikolas Andreas (Son of The Greek Goddess, Tyche, Goddess Of Fortune and Good Luck )

Appearance Details: 6ft 2 (He is Tall) 150lbs (On the Muscular Side)Shaggy Black Hair, Large Brown Eyes, Tannish White Skin

Other Physical Features: N/A

Clothing: He wears A Black Hoodie, White T Shirt, Black jeans, and Red Converse. He Also Wears Thick Rimmed Black Glasses

Other Personal Info:N/A

Personality: Nikolas is More of a Loner kind of demigod. He Prefers spending his time alone rather than with people. he also Secretly is the world most crazy cat man (He LOVES Cats).

Unique/Individual Talents: He Has A Talent for music and Loves to Play the Saxophone and the Guitar.

Mythical Powers: Sense he is the Son of the goddess of Fortune He Can See Into the Future. He can't see far like 3 weeks but he can see a Few days or so. He also Can Receive Luck From his Mother At times of Need.

Biography: Nikolas Was raised in Greece by his father. Childhood was pretty Normal For Nikalos. But One tragic day, Nikalos's Father Lost his Job. Unable to get a Job, They Had to Move to America Luckily Both Already Spoke English.

Yep! (I am A Band Nerd in Real Life myself, Just I Can't Play Either Of those Instruments. I Personally Play French Horn But Wish I Played Alto Saxophone XC )
I play clarinet...
08fe8415a726b0b03955aeabb7c0fd1a.jpg

Name: Levan Envor
Appearance Details: very pale skinned and thin, messy crimson hair and eyes, 6 feet 9 inches tall, sharp fang like teeth
Other Physical Features: when his powers activate his hair becomes black and spiky, his eyes become black with red pupils
Clothing: a black hoodie with a red cobra coiling around a sun, red jeans, black fingerless leather gloves
Other Personal Info: has a red Cobra named Hemlock that he takes everywhere with him and is inside his sleeve
Personality: can be very competitive and envious at times, hates bullies and enjoys manipulating and starting fights between them, always sits in the darkest corners of the class to stay out of sight and only interact with others when bored or has to, is Hydrophobic
Unique/Individual Talents: super smart and a pro pranker/trickster
Mythical Powers (who gave you them, and what they are): Apep (goes by Apophis in Greece) the egyptian sky serpent, sun eater and god of Chaos is the Father of Levan, thanks to this Levan has a burning passion and unquenchable thirst for spreading chaos, havoc and mayhem, he has powers to induce people with hallucinations, emotional unstableness and can control how dark an area is
Biography: Levan used to live with his parents in a biologically modified grape farm in Egypt, at the age of 15 they moved to America to enrol him into highschool

Name: Korianna (Kori) Salice
Appearance: Kori has long, white hair pulled back in a tight ponytail. She has crystal-blue eyes. Her beauty is the source of many boys' gaping and gawking.
Other Physical Features: She has a beautiful, defined face that many men would kill to see.
Clothing: She usually wears light-blue skinny jeans, that are designed to allow her to run and do other activities, and a white jacket. She almost always wears a headband.
Other Personal Info: Even as a young girl, she was the center of attention for the boys of her life. She loves to run and play sports like volleyball and soccer.
Personality: She is very outgoing and caring, if she likes you now, unless you do something to prove otherwise, she will like you forever. She is very kind, and almost everyone who knows her says that she is the nicest person they know, and she is not shy at all. If you make her mad, however, she will not take kindly to it.
Unique/Individual Talents: She likes to cook, write, read, play volleyball, play soccer, run, and drawing.
Mythical Powers: She is the daughter of Isis, the Egyptian goddess of Magic. Her powers include levitation and the power to open a personal storage unit in the Duat. In there she keeps an ivory staff and matching wand. With those, she can cast a variety of spells for offense and defense.
Biography: She lived in Egypt. She lived a normal life up until a few years ago, when signs of her heritage began to show. Her father heard about Pantheon and decided to send her there to gain control over her powers.

Well, I'll just...
(EDIT: I do know you said not to use Greek gods and goddesses too much, but I sincerely love Greek mythology, and my favorite mythology god is Hades anyway..)

Name: (the same name, as always.) Violet Valencia (Daughter of the Greek God Hades, lord of the Underworld and riches)
Appearance: Violet has long brown hair, pale skin and aqua eyes. She is 5 feet 9 inches. And to this day, few men still fall for her. (In which she responds with kicking their crotches)
Other' Physical Features: A slight scar on her left cheek, nothing much, but eh.
Clothing: Violet's normal attire is an white blouse with an jacket tied around her waist, and faded jeans. She never wears a dress, or skirts, and anything related to the word 'girly'.
Other personal info: She has two stepbrothers, one fourteen years old, the other one year old. (P.S. I can safely say Violet's an feminist, by the way)
Personality: She can be very calm and collected, but she is tomboyish and impulsive, mysterious and lonely at the same time. Times come when she shuts herself off completely from others.
Unique/Individual Talents: She's an insider, and tends to spend her time writing stories and reading.
Mythical Powers: As she is an daughter of Hades, she can, thus raise the dead for an certain amount of time. She has the ability to use an Stygian Iron sword quite fluently, and she can shadow-travel. She can raise parts of a corpse or skeleton. Example: Raising two skeleton hands to grip someone's feet.
Biography: Violet was born in the country of Norway, before inevitably moving to New York with her stepfather after her mother's death and learning about her..deathful powers. It is safe to say she can control these, and she will not blow them up at someone every once and a while. Growing up, Violet watched her stepfather fall in love again, thus leading to two stepbrothers she cherishes. Her life consists of being lazy, and perhaps thats why she was sent to the high school.

Was that alright? :p

Last edited: