• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Planet Vlog (A Vlogger Go Viral RP)

"I just need a second to take this in" jasmine posted then she pinched herself hoping it was just a bad dream but it wasn't she sat there and started to cry quitely

Danny sighed. He could already tell that Eli was going to make him come over before he moved. Danny walked to his nearby bathroom mirror in his studio apartment. He looked at himself. He was scrawny as ever, extreme bags under his eyes and hair long and messy. His face had a steadily growing beard, and his skin was pale. He looked absolutely miserable.
Danny took a loud sigh, and walked back over to his laptop.
"When do you want me over?" He typed in, knowing that this was a fight he would not win.

'Uh... what? Danny... you don't have to come over!' Eli posted. He saw Foster post. 'For the last time, It might not even Happen! ugh... i'm leaving...' Eli posted. A message popped up saying: User Pokeymanfan has left the Chatroom. Eli went outside.

Danny sighed. "Must be an overload on his part." He typed into the chat. He rubbed his eyes. "I should get some sleep..." he said aloud. He shook it off. He gave himself a pep talk, then got into his Ford F1 and drove towards Eli's house. He used his GPS nad the address Eli had given him. It would take about 67 minutes, and he brought with his laptop, charger, and recording gear, just in case.

The same message popped up "user jasmine has left the chat room" she sat there taking it all in the Eli might might be leaving but then she had foster to help her and Foster had her

*About an hour later*
Eli had came in, dissapointed. He was editing a video about Games. By looking at comments, people really wanted a gaming video. Eli shook his head. "This is so stressful." Eli muttered.

Jasmine was looking though her comment they said they wanted more collaborations she typed in "sorry guy one of my mates are moving just give me a week" she pined the comment to the top of the board

*about an hour later*
Danny came up to Eli's door, in all of his pasty glory, and knocked at it. His stuff under his arm, he sighed. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea. Maybe Eli's just gonna kick me out...

"Come in!" Eli said to the person at the door. He knew it was Danny, because of his remark on the Chatroom. Shopper waited at the door for Danny to come in. Shopper loved Danny.

Danny took a deep breath. He was ready for all kinds of ridecule. When he opened the door, he was nearly knocked over by the pug, and pet Shopper for a couple of seconds before taking off his shoes.

"Hey Danny." Eli said as he pushed the publish video button. "I said you didn't have to come over. We live an hour away from each other!" Eli said to himself. "Anyway, it's nice to see your face." Eli said as he smiled.

Foster heard the doorbell, and went down, putting on his glasses. "Who is that?" His mom asked, watching TV. "It's just Jasmine, Mom. You know, that girl I told you about?" His mom nodded, and looked back to the TV. Foster opened the door, and saw Jasmine. "Come in!" He said, opening the door for her.

"Thanks" she walked in the door "like your house" she said quietly which wasn't normal she walked with foster to his room she looke foster and half smiled half frowned

Foster walked up the stairs with Jasmine to his room. "What's wrong, is it about Eli?" Foster asked, concerned, looking at Jasmine's half-smile and half-frown. "I know it's hard, but he said it might not even happen." He said, trying to comfort her.

"I I know but it's just what what if it happens. I just..." she sat down ad looked up at foster stood and hugged him "thank you" she said starting to cry quitely "thank you"

Foster had never been hugged by a girl before, and it was a strangly comforting feeling. "T-There, there." He said, new to this whole "relationship" situation. "It's okay... It's okay." Foster hugged Jasmine tightly.

Ryan kicked back in his chair. He played a veiw chords together to try and come up with a new song. His efforts proved in effective.

Ryan started to earplay the Pokémon theme. He sang along with what he played. Ryan sighed as he heard his dog scratch at his door. Lizzi, Ryan's dog, bounded into the room and jumped on Ryan. The aiberian Husky licked him in the face and sat on his lap.

Danny just looked down, frowning. "I thouht you might criticize my appearance. I, uh... as you can see, I'm not in the best shape." He took a big breath, and went over to the nearest couch.

Ryan didn't know what to do so he called Eli, He put his laptop and gear back in his bag as the phone rang. He petted Lizzi a bit. Then he getured for her to leave. He started to walk towards the door of his house.

"Hold on Danny, Ryan's calling me." Eli said. He picked up the phone. "Hey Ryan. What's up?" Eli asked. Shopper ran over to Danny and sat next to him.

"Yeah, i have Danny over. You can come over though! I'm fine with it. I bet you would like to catch up with him." Eli said to Ryan. "And, Hey. A lot of people seem sad. For a ton a different reasons. I think we should all collab together, like a channel with all of us. Maybe the name could be... Planet Vlog?" Eli asked his friend.

"Sounds like Game Theorists, but with music!" Ryan exclamed,"I can get Aspen,"
Ryan picked his laptop back up and opened the door. He walked towards Eli's house, since he didn't live that far. "I'll call Aspen, I'll see you at your house."

Ryan hung up and sent a text to Aspen saying, Hey, Eli is wanting to make a collbartive channel, Meet me at his house if you want to join!

"Uh do you have halo 5" jasmine asked foster with a smile she walked over to foster and looked at his games "nice games" she said As she leaned over a kissed foster on the cheek

Last edited:
Danny looked up at Eli. "You think I'd be good with a group of people? I'm hardly good myself, you know..." he took a large sigh, and ploppe don the couch. He pet Shopper when the pug had hauled itself into his lap, feeling slightly better.

OOC: revival attempted

"Yeah what rank is your scout class?" Jasmine asked foster wanting to know what weapons she had available then she grabbed the case opened it and handed the disc back to foster and smiled at him