• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Planet Vlog (A Vlogger Go Viral RP)

Jasmine got to the door "hey foster come on in" she said as she welcomed him in she introduced foster to his mum and they walked up to her room where all her stuff was "so what do we do?" She asked foster

Eli managed to get up. "MY FREAKING FIRST VIDEO WENT VIRAL!" he yelled. He pointed to the monitor. It already had half a million views! Eli was breathing heavily. he was extreamly suprised. he put his hand through his hair. "HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!" Eli yelled.

Ryan almost hung up the phone. He picked up a pillow and screamed into it. "Meanwhile, Ryan's videos are be dissed," Ryan complained. He was a little salty. He said to Aspen," So, my house or yours?"

Foster waved to Jasmine's mom, then went to Jasmine's room. He got in and sat on her bed, getting out all his equipment, and of course, a book. "Heh, well, I was thinking we could make a sciencey video, since we both like science. W-What do you think about that." Foster said, realizing how weird the word "sciencey" sounded.

Eli took out his phone. He texted Foster:

DUDE!!!! MY FIRST VIDEO WENT VIRAL!!!!!

Eli texted that to his other friends, like Kate, Aspen, Jasmine, and more. "You're going soon, right Ryan? See ya later!" Eli exclaimed to his friend.

"Yeah like how on earth dose the needler from halo work? Or sanhigleos the elite home world in contrast to earth" she said showing her gamer side she looked back over at foster with a smile

"Yeah, that sounds great." He smiled thinking about the prospect of him and his crush working together. Just then, his phone vibrated. He got a text from Eli. His jaw dropped. "Oh my, oh my..." He stared at his phone, and gestured for Jasmine to come over. "E-Eli... H-he..." He said, in disbelief.

"Yeah, I'll be back as soon as me and Aspen's collab is done," Ryan sighed. He picked up his guitar and laptop. He started to walk back towards his house. He was still salty about Eli, although je was happy for him.

Jasmine took out her phone and saw the same message "there's no way in the..." she said in disbelief "if we pull this off we that's" she said "let's get started" she said changing the subject

"Uh, yeah." Foster said, tearing his eyes away from the message. "Wow, what a momentous achievement. I wonder how he pulled that off... So, I guess we should start, shouldn't we?" He said, grabbing his equipment, and going over to Jasmine's computer.

Ryan finished walking home and checked his Chanel on his computer. He was still smug about Eli getting all those veiws. He checked out his second video, Professor's Sycamore's Theme: Acoustic Gutiar the video had about 300,000 veiws. He cursed in disbelief and sent out a text to all his friends saying.Not to Shabby!! 300,000+ veiws!

Jasmine and Foster kept on for a while, until they finished the video. "Well, that was fun. Let's hope people like it." Foster said, smiling happily at Jasmine. He went over to his laptop and looked at the comments. While scrolling through, he saw one of Chloe's comments. "Ha! Finally made a video with your crush, eh?" He blushed at Chloe's comment, hoping Jasmine wouldn't read it.

Last edited:
Jasmine saw the Chloe's comment and blushed thinking she was talking about her due to the fact that jasmine had a crush on foster she looked over at foster and smiled "I think that went well" she said with a smile

Foster looked up at Jasmine, and saw she was blushing too. "Y-yeah. That went great." He said, smiling back. O-Oh my gosh, does she like me too? No... No way... Could she? Foster debated in his mind. "W-Well, I guess I should get going..." He said, not really wanting to leave.

"No stay round" she said with a smile. Jasmine looked at the views her jaw dropped and she looked at foster "the-the views there's no way" she showed the views to foster

"Yes. There. Is" she said with a smile "there's there's something I need to get off my chest" she said shyly "I uh how do I say this" she said not know what to say or do

"Whoa... Hey, what is it?" Foster said, blushing. Is she going to? No, there's no way... But, she looks like she is... He thought, rubbing the back of his head, and was about to explode from the amount of blushing he was doing.

"I uh um may have a crush on uh you" she whispered as she blushed "so do you uh wanna go on a uh date some time" she said with a bit more confidence "I know this isn't the time but hey no time like the present"

Foster's face turned red. "Uh, uh, uh..." His heart skipped a beat. "Uh.............. S-S-Sure, that would be a-awesome..." He said, red-faced. On the inside, Foster was the most happy he had ever been in his life. YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He yelled in his thoughts. YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Ok! I'm gonna go tell my parents the news you messaged our friends" he got out side her room and sat down "I I did it I had the guts to ask him out" she thought as she walked down to tell her parents the great news

Foster kept smiling, and said "I'm not sure, I'm just o-overwhelmed..." He said, distracted and overwhelmed by the momentous event. "Wherever you want to go, I guess." Foster said, looking up at Jasmine.

"I would like to... you know what screw it lets just hang at my place and play on my Xbox 1 that's if you would like to?" Jasmine said with a smile looking at her phone getting a message from Ryan "well guess where not the only lucky people Ryan just hit 300,000 views"

Ryan tinished tuning hus instruments and decided to play Overwatch. He tried to pro Genji, but failed miserably. He lost 8 outta 9 battles. He swithches to reaper and the tides started to change a bit.

"Yeah... It's kind of getting late... We can hang out tomorrow..." Foster said disappointed. He gave Jasmine a tight hug, smiled at her, and left. While walking home, Foster thought about the situation. This is amazing... Too bad I couldn't stay... Foster thought, getting home, and going to bed.

((OCC: Bye guys! It's been fun!))

Jasmine pulled out a chocolate ate it and then went to bed she got out her phone and played some faster than light she started thinking about the science and figured out what her next video would be about

Danny sighed. He sat down hard in his desk chair, and banged his head on the table a couple of times. "Why did it have to happen today?" He yelled to the ceiling. He sat there for a couple of minutes, then finally opened up his laptop. He scrolled through the few comments on his videos. Ever since his first video, which went viral, he lost so many views. He hadn't done anything different, either. He opened up his separare chatroom, and waited for the regular bloggers to log onto it. I really need to talk to SOMEONE, Danny thought.

Eli logged on to a chatroom. 'Hey Danny!' Eli posted. 'My first video went viral!' Eli smiled as he waited for a response. Shopper walked in through the doggy door. "Hey Shopper!" Eli said to his Pug.

Danny saw the first repsonse, and sighed with relief. "That's great, Eli!" Danny responded. "I'm super excited for you." He looked around, and thought about how nobody else lived with him. No date, no roommate, no pets. He held back his emotions, though. Now is the time to be happy for a friend, Danny thought. He couldn't bring himself to smile, though.

'Thanks Jasmine! Hey Danny. Let me guess... You aren't smiling, are you?' Eli posted. Shopper placed a few diamonds on the counter. "Wow, you got a good pay Shopper!" Eli said to his one and only pug. Eli pet him.

Danny flinched slightly at the comment. He knew that Eli knew him well, and yet he didn't want Eli to feel hurt. "I'm smiling. Like I said, I'm happy for you." He was upset with himself for lying, but he had to stay strong. Then the thought crossed his mind yet again.
How much longer can you stay strong for?

'Danny. Don't lie to me... I know you. We were best friends in elementary school! And that's great Jamine!'
'Danny... You should really come over sometime. We haven't seen each other in forever!' Eli responded.
'Oh... you guys may not know... but i might be moving again soon. And far enough were we can't visit...'

"WHAT" jasmine typed in to the chat "I'll.....miss....you but on the lighter side" jasmine wrote trying to make herself feel better "we can talk to you on here" she posted the message

He didn't respond for a few solid minutes. He frowned. "So you know when I'm lying. I wish you didn't, for your own sake." Danny said aloud. He put his forehead in his palm.
"I don't know... I look like a wreck..." Danny typed into the chat.

'oh yeah... my internet won't reach here. It'll have to go over the sea... which it can't reach. I can only call and text you guys. But it won't be for a long time. I need to rack up enough money from Volgging.' Eli posted. He was usually happy, but he was going to miss his friends. Zee left.
'You are NOT a wreck, nor do you look like one!' Eli posted.