• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Planet Vlog (A Vlogger Go Viral RP)

(People who can Post: @Cutepikachu343, @Midnight Espeon, @*that* guy, @AspenTR33, @HydreigonBorn37, @EmperorBumpaDump), @Daylight Eevee, and @lordpotatollama
Sign up here: https://pokecharms.com/threads/vlogger-go-viral-rp.15297/#post-369868
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eli raced to his house. he walked inside the house. He looked at his bare desk. He set down his very advanced PC, audio recording, and camera. His pug ran in. "New home. New Channel!" Eli said. he created his channel, Pokeymanfan.

Last edited:
Jack and jasmine where walking to jasmines house for her new video they set up the mic and got it started "hey guy it me tactical nuke her with another vlog Ian joined by a friend and new blogger fight or flight what do you do on your channel " she asked jack while talking into the microphone jack jumped in "well I vlog about my favourite thing being my pet dogs" he said and they continued on the vlog "and that all the time we have see you guys next time" jasmine finished the vlog

Foster had walked home with Eli, his best friend. He walked into his room, and sat down on a beanbag. "Really, just starting?" Foster said, sarcastically, adjusting his glasses. "I'll give you a couple tips. First, never have a badly animated intro, second, never say like, comment, and subscribe, and third, never rage on camera." He said, sort of sarcastic on the last rule. He began looking at his phone. "We've got a test tomorrow, you gonna study?" He asked, still staring at his phone.

Kate walked into her new room, followed by Zack. "Sooo... what do you need my help for again?" Zack asked, having forgotten. Kate sighed. "I need you to help me set up my laptop and mic, and show me how to create a channel." Kate said, setting her PC on her desk. Zack nodded and hooked up Kate's mic, then showed her how to create a channel. Kate created her channel, Lunar Wolves. "So do I get to be in your first vlog, since I helped you set up your mic and laptop?" Zack asked, and Kate nodded.

Chloe had just got home from school, and texted Foster. You at Eli's house? She typed in. He texted back, Yeah, you gonna come to your crush's house?:love: She replied, texting Ha, ha, very funny. Anyway, see ya, I'm gonna make a new video. She turned off her phone, started up her laptop, and started recording. "Hey guys, it's RamblingGamer, and today we'll be playing some more... Pokemon Moon!"

"Hey dude. I don't need advice from YOU. My cousin, Zee, is a pretty famous Vlogger. I got tips from him." Eli said to his best friend. "are ya gonna collab with me or anything? After all, you're right here." Eli asked Foster. His Pug, Shopper, ran up to Foster and stared at him. It looked like he was waiting for an answer, too.

"Eh, I've been doing it for longer. Yeah, I guess I'll collab. What are we going to do?" Foster said, petting Shopper. He got up off the bean bag, and leaned over Eli's shoulder, looking at his screen. Just then he got a text from Chloe. Hey, you gonna do a collab with Eli? He texted back that he was.

"I think it's weird how your girlfriend always knows what your doing..." Eli said. "We're doing a video about dogs. So Shopper will collab with us!" Eli picked up Shopper and started up the recording. "Hey guys! Eli here today with my friend Foster! And Shopper!" Eli made Shopper wave. "Today we'll be talking about Shopper here!" Eli said. Shopper woofed.

"Shes' not my girlfriend... She's just a friend... If anything-"Foster whispered, irriated, into Eli's ear, but was interuppted by the video's beginning. Foster waved, and quickly put his phone away. "Uh, hi. I was just here, so, might as well do a collab!" He petted Shopper.

After recording the video, Eli started Editing it. He also studied. "I know, but she's like your girlfriend." Eli replied. It was a late reply, but who cares? Shopper bounded out the door. "Have fun at work, Shopper!" Eli said as Shopper just walked out the doggy door.

"Well she's a girl, and she's my friend, so... I suppose in a way... Anyway, that's not the point. I've gotta get home!" Foster grabbed his backpack, waved to Eli, and walked out of the door, then the house. He walked down the block, to his house. He opened the door, and saw his mom washing the dishes. "Hi Mom!" He said, waving, then went up to his room.

Shopper trotted to PugVlog, The shop where you can buy all sorts of Vlogger merch. "Woof Woof!" He said to his boss. "Hey Shopper!" Shopper's boss said.

Zee walked into his cousin's house. "Hey, yo!" He said to Eli. "Hey Zee!" Eli said. He had just finished Studying.

Foster got into his room, and sat down on his bed. He didn't need to study, since as some of the students would say, he was "real smart and stuff." He went to his over-sized bookshelf, and picked out a big novel called "The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers." He began reading, and had reached the second chapter in 1 hour.

Ryan sprinted to Eli's house with his gaming laptop, camera, audio recorder, and his guitar. He knocked on Eli's door and tapped his foot patiently. He wondered what game they should make their collab about."Overwatch, nah,Pokémon, maybe," he muttered to himself.

Aspen sighed and walked into her house. Her mom was making something for dinner that smelled an awful lot like chicken sandwiches. Aspen waved to her mother then walked to her room. She walked up to her desk and sat down in her chair Her laptop was surrounded by her lighting system and her mic, and behind it was a shelf full of Minecraft, Terraria, and Pokemon merchandise. She logged into her computer and got the cameras rolling for her intro video. "Hey guys, I'm TreeTube! You can call me Tree, though! I do gaming vlogs, gaming videos, and music, along with some other random stuff. Don't write me off as 'stupid' or 'weird', I'm pretty much just doing what all vloggers do! And even more! So stay tuned, and see y'all later!" She said the last part with a wave, then shut the camera off. "And post that online...'My Channel Intro'...No, 'TreeTube's first vid'? Hm...How about 'Welcome to My Channel'? Yeah, that sounds good!" She decided, and typed in the name of the video. "Three...Two...One...FIRST VIDEO UPLOADED!" Aspen said as she hit the 'Upload' button.

Ryan figured it would take a while, so he pulled out his phona and called his friend, Aspen. He kept taping his foot patiently at the door waiting for Eli to answer, but also on the phone with Aspen.

Aspen's cell phone suddenly played its 'Pokemon Theme' ringtone. She checked the caller ID. It was Ryan. She answered the phone. "Hey, Ryan!" She said, a happy tone in her voice. "I just uploaded my first video!"

Eli opened the door. "Sorry! I was outside!" Eli said to Ryan. He let him in. "Shopper's at work, so he's not here." Eli said. "So you want to collab?"

"Yeah, I'm on the phone right now, just sec," Ryan said to Eli, putting his hand over the microphone. He picked the phone back up and said,"That's great ,Aspen! Wanna do a music collab?" Ryan looked at Eli in the door trying to talk to both his friends at the same time.

"Sure!" Eli said. He didn't notice his friend on the phone. Eli walked inside. "Zee! My friend's here!" Eli said to his famous cousin. He walked over. "So this is Ryan." Zee said.

Ryan brought his Laptop and other gear with him. He followed Eli and said," I brought my stuff,"

Ryan went back to his phone and said," If we do, what somg should we sing/play?" He looked aroubd Eli's room.

Foster got bored of reading his book, and called up Chloe. "Hey, Chloe, did you make a new video today?" Foster asked, starting up his computer, and getting ready to record. "Yeah, I played a bit of Pokemon Moon. How have you been?" Chloe replied. "Fine, I've just been reading. I'm gonna record now. See ya!" He put down the phone and began to record. "Hello, denizens of the internet! I am, as you know, Professor Sticks. Today's glorious Vlesson is about the Science of Lord of the Rings. Let us begin!" He exclaimed, starting his 11th video.

Ryan said "I bet I could eo just about anything," to Aspen and looked at Eli. He smiled and pulled out his laptop."So, what game should we play?" Ryan started up his laptop and typed a couple things into it.

Last edited:
Jasmine finished editing the vlog and uploaded it she pulled out her phone and saw a video by professor sticks she watched the video and posted a comment "loved it it was great and I swear I know your voice!" She posted the comment

Aspen hadn't been able to reply to Ryan because she had been busy getting after her brother. He had barged into her room again. This was an ongoing thing, and she wouldn't let him get away with it. Aspen texted Ryan a message: "Sorry, little bro again. Call you later, gettin' him back! >;D" Then she rummaged through her 'Prank Drawer' in her desk and came up with a sheet of cling wrap. Aspen put the cling wrap in the doorway, so that the next time her brother barged in, he would crash into it. That'd teach him! She finished about five minutes later, then called Ryan back. "Sorry about that, Jase came crashing in again," She told Ryan.

"Any ideas on what songs we could perform?" Ryan saie over the phone. He laughed a bit at the quarel between Aspen and Jase. He opened his chanel in a tab on his laptop.

Foster went over the comments, and saw a particularly good comment. It was from his crush, Jasmine, known as "Tactical Nuke." He blushed and felt proud at the same time. Yes, she likes my video... Should I say who I am? Yeah, that would actually help me. He thought, and replied to the comment. "Yeah, hi Jasmine, it's me, Foster. I'm glad you liked it. You know how much of a bookworm I am."

Aspen was just about to say something when a THOOM! Sounded, followed by a THUD! She turned around to see Jase lying on the floor, rubbing his head. He looked at the cling wrap and then to Aspen. "Really?" He asked, getting up. Aspen nodded, then laughed.
"What were you expecting?" She asked him. Jase pouted.
"For you to chase me or something, not knock me down without even touching me!"
Aspen laughed again. "Ryan, he fell for the cling wrap in the doorway prank!" She told her friend over the phone. Then she remembered that he had asked her about a song. "What about 'Not Just a Collection of Letters' by TryHardNinja?" She suggested. "Since we both like gaming and stuff like that."

Foster was glad she replied, and smiled. "Yeah, that would be great! What would we collab on, Jasmine?" He replied, and went over to his snake habitat, and tapped on the glass. "Are you there, Serpentes?" He asked his scientifically-named snake.

"That's hilarious! I think maybe we could do the Pokemon Theme, or your Idea," Ryan said reassuringly. He couldn't resist laughing. He checked his videos comments and liked and commented on several.

Aspen grinned. "Not a majorly screwed up Pokemon theme, right?" She checked, remembering a few videos online where some people had totally thrown a wrench in the song by singing it terribly off-pitch. It was funny, but the people had made complete and total idiots of themselves doing it.

Jasmine sat there and thought and finally responded with "don't know onestly just come over to my place and we'll work from there" she smiled as she posted the comment

"AHHH!" Eli screamed. His chair fell over. Eli was laying. Eli was breathing heavily. 'What the Heck just happened!?' Eli asked himself in thought.

"Aspen, ofcourse not! You know me right? Would I ever disgrace something Pokémon related?" Ryan sighed. Looked around Eli's new room. He wondered what Eli was doing.

'omg omg omg omg....' Eli thought. His back was in pain so he couldn't get up. he was also speechless. What the heck just happened? Eli talked a little. "omg omg omg..." He whispered.

Aspen chuckled. "I was just joking," She said. "I just remembered seeing some Pokefan wannabes totally butchering the theme online. It was kind of sad. I mean, they really should have watched the video and had second thoughts. Anyways, are we gonna do the collab now or later?"

Foster packed up his recording equipment and went out of his room. Ah, this is going to be great, me, my crush... He almost tripped over a stair thinking about it. He waved goodbye to his Mom, and went out of the door. Jasmine didn't live far, so he walked a while until he got to her house. He knocked on the door, excited.

"Aspen, I guess we could do it now, Your house or mine?" Ryan said over the phone, he tried to help Eli. He put a pillow under his head and tried to comfort him. Ryan shut his laptop and put it back in his bag.