• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed PKMN Super Mystery Dungeon Rp

Im using my phone to do this so there may be a few typos. I'll try to catch as many of those as possible.

ANYWAYS

I had an idea for a Mystery Dungeon type rp but i'm absolutely terrible with large rp forums. I'm the person that gets lost really fast and eventually fades away because I've been gone for two days and i'm behind 40 posts. This gave me an idea.

I know i'm not the only one this happens to, so I'm looking for a small group of people to rp with. I would like at least 4-5 people. I don't want anyone to fall behind or anything. Does that make sense?

Now on to the rp itself will be on a private forums

General story/plot:
This is a world where there's no humans and is only inhabited by Pokemon. In Lively Town, there's an exploration Society, where Pokemon can form exploration teams and travel the undiscovered lands, claim endless riches, arrest the most immoral outlaws, and help out fellow pokemon. However, there is an evil emerging in the land of Pokemon and the guild has got quite a lot on their hands in order to keep peace within the world of Pokemon. Large evil group of pokemon have started causing trouble and attacking anyone they come across. Their like bandits. They steal and put pokemon in harm's way. They must be stopped.

Rules:
-Make sure to have read the Pokecharms rules before applying
-No controlling other characters without premission
-Don't be overpowered
-No legendaries, no megas, and no z moves
-Romance is allowed
-Only fainting, no death please unless you're leaving the rp or wish to have a different OC
-3 characters maximum per exploration team
-You allowed introducing your subplots in the Rp

If you'd like to join the small group or have any questions please don't be afraid to ask here or pm me. I swear I dont bite or anything. Just a little shy ^_^

Here is the rp forum: https://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-super-mystery-dungeon.19604/

Last edited:
This Mystery Dungeon thing sounds interesting, I'm game. :)
Questions
1: What kind of Pokémon can we be? Example: Pre, mid or final evolution (Yes I'm aware that ultra beasts, megas and legendaries are forbidden)
2: If a pre/mid evolution, are the Pokémon allowed to evolve? (of course within a fair amount of time or a good reason)
3: Is your Pokémon allowed to look 'unique' to it's brethren or have any accessories to help it stand out? Example: Slightly bigger/smaller.

My Pokémon
Name: Damian (Gallade)
Personality: Very friendly and supportive to his team, Always tries to make sure everyone has fun, even if some are extreme. Always looks out for other before himself, especially Rhonda who has been friends with her since childhood.
Appearance: Just your everyday Gallade
Accessories: Wears a brown cape that reaches the back of his knees and is torn at the bottom.

Name: Rhonda (Lopunny)
Personality: Happy-go-lucky and fun loving, rarely leaves Damian's side and has a secret crush on.
Appearance: Just your everyday Lopunny
Accessories: Wears a long black and white striped scarf

Last edited:
1. For now anything goes. Though I'd prefer if no one was a shiny pokemon, however I don't mind which evolution stage your pokemon is.

2. Evolution wise., I was thinking since Mystery Dungeons are in fact Mysteries that if your a pre or mid evo that after a certain about of wins against enemy pokemon you can evolve while in the mystery dungeon however you devole back to your normal form after you leave the dungeon. Each time you enter a new dungeon or leave a dungeon the evolution counter, if you will resets.

3. You can have accessories and such to make your character look unique. I think it'll be a nice thing to have. You're pokemon can be slightly bigger/smaller than its species or even have a darker or lighter tone of color as long as it's not a shiny.

4. Sure, I was thinking about posting mine actually, but I wasn't sure if anyone was gonna join me so I wanted to wait.

Also I like your questions. For some of them I can't believe I forgot to clarify in my first post. I feel embarrassed I didn't think of some of them myself.

My Pokemon:
Name: Tiny (Vulpix)
Personality: Team player, shy at first, mostly quiet but speaks up when she needs to
Appearance: She is a bit smaller than the other vulpix but no less feisty when it comes to battling. Other than that she is just a normal everyday Vulpix.
Accessories: Has a purple flower tucked next to her right ear

I like your idea, and i'm interested in participating in this rp if you would have me.

Name: Novel
Species: Linoone
Personality: Novel loves to read, write, draw, eat and sleep. He has some difficulty in experiencing and expressing emotional responses, and is a bit self-destructive emotionally, but always tries his best for others. Rudely honest, but somewhat modest.
Appearance: Novel is mostly your usual Linoone, thought he is a bit chubby; doing more exercise wouldn't hurt. His height is just under average, and his eyes are more turquoise.
Accessories: Wears a royal blue ivy cap.

4-5 people only would be great. I don't want anyone falling behind either.

I like your idea, and i'm interested in participating in this rp if you would have me.

Name: Novel
Species: Linoone
Personality: Novel loves to read, write, draw, eat and sleep. He has some difficulty in experiencing and expressing emotional responses, and is a bit self-destructive emotionally, but always tries his best for others. Rudely honest, but somewhat modest.
Appearance: Novel is mostly your usual Linoone, thought he is a bit chubby; doing more exercise wouldn't hurt. His height is just under average, and his eyes are more turquoise.
Accessories: Wears a royal blue ivy cap.

4-5 people only would be great. I don't want anyone falling behind either.

We would love to have you!! ^_^

I’m interested in this I might have two ocs for this one being a bandit as my main oc and another just for fun that I may use later

Name: Lux
Species: Luxio
Personality: Street smart and acts just like a bad boy and is a little quiet. Mainly looking out for himself and not very interested in joining a team. Hates stealing from pokemon who are hard workers. Enjoys shocking different Pokémon who cross him.
Appearance: His mane is straight and a little spiky on the end with a slight curl at the top. His paws are a little darker than his skin.
Accessory: A silk silver scarf

Name: Collins
Species: Inkay
Personality: A two faced liar. Collins works under the exploration team not out of good intention, but to get rid of competition and have easy access to the guild treasures. While not all that strong, Collins will do anything that will give him more power.
Appearance: A regular Inkay
Accessories: none

Name: Carrie on like the wings of beautifly ( or just Carrie, either is fine.)
Species: Spinda
Personality: Carrie is only interested in things that are fun. If it is something evil like sowing chaos or lighthearted such as throwing a surprise birthday party, she only wants to take part in things interesting. while surprisingly powerful, Carrie does not try to get into fights unless told to. She is a loyal "servant" of Collins, mostly because she thinks he's an adorable hat.
Appearance: she has a spot on her right ear that is bright pink.
Accessory: She has a dirty best friends ribbon tied to her left arm.

I really need to stop joining rp`s so commonly, well who cares

Name: Lucas
Species: Riolu
Personality: An ambitious but childish young fighter, he commonly loses focus and messes up
Appearance: Nothing Special
Accessories: A blue scarth with a pattern like that of a honedge

Speaking of Honedge

Name: Slash
Species: Honedge
Personality: Can`t talk but loves to have fun, he and Lucas are best friends and allies and have been since they where very young
Appearance: Nothing Special
Accessories: Nothing special

Last edited:
Because I have problems with telling people no or sorry we're full I'm letting everyone join!! We can started the rp now!! I can't wait to see how this turns out!! ^_^

I feel so bad for this, but I won't be on for a few weeks. My dog has gotten sick and won't be able to do much so I want to keep an eye on him. I soooo sorry for leaving you guys at the beginning of our rp. you all can carry on without me. Ill find some way to join back in once my dog is well and moving on his own again.

It's okay, I think we all understand, I also hope your dog gets better.
But now there's the problem that my character was talking with yours...