• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PKMN Mystery Dungeon: The Explorer's Guild - Sign ups

In a world where there's no humans and is only inhabited by Pokemon. In the town, there's an exploration guild, where Pokemon can form exploration teams and travel the undiscovered lands, claim endless riches and arrest the most immoral outlaws. However, there is an evil emerging in the land of Pokemon and the guild has got quite a lot on their hands in order to keep peace within the world of Pokemon.

Rules:
-Make sure to have read the Pokecharms rules before applying
-Make sure you post at least 3 lines per post
-No controlling other oc's, without their permission
-No one can be overpowered
-No one can play as legendaries, no megas, and no z moves
-Don't get too graphic
-Romance is allowed
-Death is allowed
-3 characters per person
-3 characters maximum per exploration team
-You allowed introducing your subplots in the RP,
Character Profile-
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Team:
Strengths:
Weaknesses:
Other;
Name: Bango
Species: Chimchar
Appearance: He has a black and white bandana around his neck that can also be used as a mask, he also wears steampunk goggles, that rest on his forehead most of the time.
Personality: He is a rather light-hearted and relaxed character. He likes to have a good time and can be sarcastic at times. However, when he gets into a serious situation he can keep a cool, leveled head and can take charge if he needs to.
Team: N/A
Strengths: He is athletic, well balanced, quick when it comes to fighting, and is rather knowledgeable and is composed in serious situations
Weaknesses: He isn't that tactical so he can be outwitted at times and he doesn't have the brute force to match certain foes... obviously water, rock, ground types as well.
Other:

Name: Llubemir
Species: Slowking
Appearance: He has a bracelet on his left wrist that has a red gem attached to it
Personality: He is a wise and prideful Pokemon. However, you rarely see that side as the majority of the time he's drunk and always has a pint of beer in his hand
Team: Guild Leader
Strengths: He is powerful and wise
Weaknesses: He's an alcoholic and doesn't really bother to do any important things himself
Other:

Name: Alayna
Species: Herider
Appearance: Wears a pouch that wraps around her shoulder and sits on her side
Personality: She is rather hot-headed, and can get frustrated easily. She's stern and serious, she gets the job done no matter the consequence
Team: Llubemir's assistant
Strengths: She is a great leader and can lead an army if she needs to
Weaknesses: she can get hot-headed and her emotions can get the better of her
Other

Link to RP:https://pokecharms.com/threads/pkmn-mystery-dungeon-the-explorers-guild.18044/

Last edited:
I love pkmd RP's

Name: Oliver
Species: oshawott
Appearance:Oliver has green eyes and a light green body,he wears red white goggles,he is skinnier than a average oshawott and looks more otter like
Personality: he is generally cheerful but has a angry side as well,he is brave and over confident in himself and in others,he is a good fighter but mainly uses his scalchop to fight,he never gives up which often makes him get more hurt than normal
Team: Team Star
Strengths: his scalchop and his bravery
Weaknesses: able to be deceived and his self-esteem can easily be broken
Other:he lives alone and is an orphan

I normally don't put more than one but I'll put two this time

Name: Luna
Species:Meowstic
Appearance: she has a pink headband and wears a pink bag with medical supplies in it
Personality: Luna is a kind and sweet girl who wants to be a guild nurse and she does help at the guild as an assistant nurse( if that is okay with gpig)she can get her feelings hu
Team:N/A
Strengths: her medical skills,her psycic abilities
Weaknesses: she is gullible and can get her feelings hurt meaning she is a bit of a crybaby
Other;

Name: Dawn
Species: Ponyta
Appearance: Dawn is a normal Ponyta, with the exception of having sapphire blue eyes, more blueish hooves and a slight pink tint to her flames.
Personality: Dawn is quite friendly and caring, but she can get a bit snappy and cold when angry. She can be a bit too confident though, which gets her into trouble. Overall, Dawn is a kind, determined little Ponyta who wants to do her best.
Strengths: She is quite witty and tactical, very quick, thanks to being a horse, and great at attacking with her hooves
Weaknesses: Her ideas sometimes lack common sense and don't work, often leading to danger or trouble, and she is quite clumsy, hurting herself a lot and unaware of her surroundings sometimes.
Other: She is around level 8.

When you want to use your character, but someone has a Pokémon with the same name XD.

Can I use Fakemon? @Gpig5 it’s been awhile.

Name: Gail (Trouble)
Species: Helioptide
Appearance: Wears a (fake) gold crown on his head and black sunglasses. Missing his two front teeth
Personality: Extremely friendly to any and all Pokemon. Trouble is hyper 24/7 and hardly gets any sleep, however, his excessively storage of energy more than makes up for it
Strengths: Gail is really tough, which comes really handy for being a distraction or stalling. His positivity makes him a living, walking morale boost. Lastly, he has enough will to where failing a task is not an option. He'll never back down to anyone or anything
Weaknesses: Gail is a scatterbrain who often losses or misplaces things, forgets tasks, etc. He is extremely impulsive which causes him to misjudge situations and get into trouble (hence his nickname). Lastly, he is naive so taking advantage of him, gaining his trust, and getting forgiveness from him is a simple task
Other: TBA

Name: Estelle
Species: Furfrou
Appearance: Wears a (real) diamond locket around her neck. Often sports her Dandy Trim but may switch to Depuntante or Matron from time to time.
Personality: Estelle grew up in a rich family that is associated with a Guild from a far away land. She gives off a boojee attitude, couldn't be any more condescending, and is often selfish.
Team: Valence (Only member currently)
Strengths: Estelle has a wide knowledge of the Mystery Dungeons. Accessing situations and planning are her strongest traits. Despite her less than desired personality, Estelle is a strong leader. Rallying members and organizing everyone's roles is something she excels at. Also, coming up with strategies in tackling missions is another one of her strong points.
Weaknesses: Estelle tends to brush off those she deems "irrelevant." This includes 'mon that are small, poor, lacking in intelligence, and more. Also, when any of her plans or strategies fail, or an unexpected obstacle occurs, she tends to fold and panic.
Other: TBA

Last edited:
When you want to use your character, but someone has a Pokémon with the same name XD.

Can I use Fakemon? @Gpig5 it’s been awhile.

Ps, I'll tell ya who I am if you forgot hehe.

Well, I was going to ask the same question as @Sun and Moon since they beated me to it first haha.

If we are allowed to use Fakemon, I suppose I'll be using one of my lovely Fakemon that I've been working on for quite some time.

*??? can be seen attempting to chain together some of his last HP draining moves on a target dummy to stack with his ability in order to attempt to counteract his dangerously fast HP loss he has from his state of extreme exhaustion*

• Name: Jet
  • Species: Treecko
  • Appearance: He has white bandages wrapped tightly around his forearms, and a faint light green scar over his left eye crossing it diagonally. He wears a black bandana around his neck, and has a simple dark brown satchel to keep his gear in.
  • Personality: He is very independent and harsh. He seems himself as someone who is smarter and stronger than others. He is cocky, critical, and can come off as rude. He’s stubborn and he likes to start fights. He will do whatever needed to accomplish his goals.
  • Team: Team Solo (Just him)
  • Strengths: He relies on his speed and power to carry him through. He works hard, and believes his power is ultimate. He is strong and crafty.
  • Weaknesses: However his social skills do need work. He comes off as a jerk a lot of the time. He is stubbornness can get him into trouble too.
  • Other: He is a lot like a rival. His personal favorite and primary moves (currently) are Bullet Seed, Quick Attack, Pursuit, and Double Team

• Name: Axel
  • Species: Krokorok
  • Appearance: He wears a blue denim sleeves jacket, and has a dark red bandana wrapped around his left bicep. He is muscular and one of his front left tooth is chipped.
  • Personality: While he looks tough, he is actually a nice guy. He often can be over protective of his friends and will try to fight for them. He refuses to never leave anyone behind, and he is incredibly loyal. There are times where he comes off as a goofball. He has a moral compass and will follow it. He is humble a bout his strength, and doesn’t brag about it or try to boost his ego.
  • Team: N/A
  • Strengths: He is loyal and has a good deal of power. He is a good detective and can connect dots quite well.
  • Weaknesses: He thinks out of the box, and often makes foolish mistakes while adventuring. He’s better at missions that involve catching criminals.
  • Other: He is new to the guild, and spent a few years in the past as a part of a police internship. However he later decided it wasn’t for him. His primary moves are Iron Tail, Crunch, Mud Slap, and Protect

• Name: Jet
  • Species: Treecko
  • Appearance: He has white bandages wrapped tightly around his forearms, and a faint light green scar over his left eye crossing it diagonally. He wears a black bandana around his neck, and has a simple dark brown satchel to keep his gear in.
  • Personality: He is very independent and harsh. He seems himself as someone who is smarter and stronger than others. He is cocky, critical, and can come off as rude. He’s stubborn and he likes to start fights. He will do whatever needed to accomplish his goals.
  • Team: Team Solo (Just him)
  • Strengths: He relies on his speed and power to carry him through. He works hard, and believes his power is ultimate. He is strong and crafty.
  • Weaknesses: However his social skills do need work. He comes off as a jerk a lot of the time. He is stubbornness can get him into trouble too.
  • Other: He is a lot like a rival. His personal favorite and primary moves (currently) are Bullet Seed, Quick Attack, Pursuit, and Double Team
  • Name: Axel
  • Species: Krokorok
  • Appearance: He wears a blue denim sleeves jacket, and has a dark red bandana wrapped around his left bicep. He is muscular and one of his front left tooth is chipped.
  • Personality: While he looks tough, he is actually a nice guy. He often can be over protective of his friends and will try to fight for them. He refuses to never leave anyone behind, and he is incredibly loyal. There are times where he comes off as a goofball. He has a moral compass and will follow it. He is humble a bout his strength, and doesn’t brag about it or try to boost his ego.
  • Team: N/A
  • Strengths: He is loyal and has a good deal of power. He is a good detective and can connect dots quite well.
  • Weaknesses: He thinks out of the box, and often makes foolish mistakes while adventuring. He’s better at missions that involve catching criminals.
  • Other: He is new to the guild, and spent a few years in the past as a part of a police internship. However he later decided it wasn’t for him. His primary moves are Iron Tail, Crunch, Mud Slap, and Protect
accepted

Name: Hiro
Species: Honedge
Appearance: Normal Honedge
Personality: Hot headed, But helpful. Kind to most. yet gets ticked off easily. very competitive.
Strengths: Fast and Strong.
Weaknesses: Short temper and can be easily be tricked
Other; Nothing.

Name: Hiro
Species: Honedge
Appearance: Normal Honedge
Personality: Hot headed, But helpful. Kind to most. yet gets ticked off easily. very competitive.
Strengths: Fast and Strong.
Weaknesses: Short temper and can be easily be tricked
Other; Nothing.
eaccpted

[QUOTE="Gpig5, post: 535382, member: 212320" @Gpig5 [USER]

Character Profile-
Name: Cod
Species: Riolu
Appearance: like a riolu with a blue jacket.
Personality: lazy, carefree.
Team: ???
Strengths: ridiculously fast
Weaknesses: only has one hp. Pretty self explanatory .
Other;
Friendly, but has some secrets behind that smile.​

Name:william
Species: eevee
Appearance:i am an eevee that's it
Personality:kind, brave,
Team:???
Strengths:i have this thing with my eye that it sometimes turns red
Weaknesses:only has one hp.
Other;nope

FroakiesFrubbles

Previously pokeyman
I love pkmd RP's

Name: Oliver
Species: oshawott
Appearance:Oliver has green eyes and a light green body,he wears red white goggles,he is skinnier than a average oshawott and looks more otter like
Personality: he is generally cheerful but has a angry side as well,he is brave and over confident in himself and in others,he is a good fighter but mainly uses his scalchop to fight,he never gives up which often makes him get more hurt than normal
Team: Team Star
Strengths: his scalchop and his bravery
Weaknesses: able to be deceived and his self-esteem can easily be broken
Other:he lives alone and is an orphan

When you want to be an Oshawott, but someone steals it from under you...
(Meh fav animal is the Otter!)
ACTIVATE BUTTERFREE MODE!!!

Name: James
Species: Butterfree
Appearance: A lot smaller than normal, wears a small black scarf
Personality: Shy, hides a lot, doesn't like to be in huge crowds.
Team: None Yet
Strengths: Butterfrees can fly.
Weaknesses: Can't fight at all, is very easy to hurt, gets tired often.
Other: Not really.

I don't like controlling more than one character at a time, so I'm not going to put anything else in.

Last edited:
Character Profile-
Name: Heather
Species: Fletchling
Appearance: fletching
Personality: Hyperactive
Strengths: Small, really fast, can shout really, REALLY loud.
Weaknesses: Young so can't attack too strong, not good at being sneaky
Other; Are levels a thing here? If so, she's level 5. - She's really young, about six. If that's too young, she is the youngest age possible. - I DO NOT use the word "Hyperactive" lightly. You have been warned. - She is smaller than most fletchlings, about an inch (about 2.5 centimeters) smaller than a Dedenne.

Name: Ember
Species: Fennekin
Appearance: Fennekin with a twig sack
Personality: Impish (Using Pokemon natures) Fire*
Team: N/A (Yet)
Strengths: Has battle trained (on Caterpies)
Weaknesses: Reckless
Other: My usual Pokemon roleplay character

Name: Azira
Species: Mudkip
Appearance: Average Mudkip
Personality: Lonely (Female+Lonely=Mudkip) Air*
Team: N/A (Yet)
Strengths: Very thorough
Weaknesses: A bit cowardly
Other: Based off my Sky character

Which should I RP as?
*Elemental Personalities here

@Red Gallade 98 I don't mean to sound rude but this rp has been dead for half a year( it hasn't been posted on for a long time) if your looking to join an RP go to pokemon role-play discussion board and try to join some of the more recent ones that are open, and make sure you've read the global and pokecharms rules first

@Red Gallade 98 I don't mean to sound rude but this rp has been dead for half a year( it hasn't been posted on for a long time) if your looking to join an RP go to pokemon role-play discussion board and try to join some of the more recent ones that are open, and make sure you've read the global and pokecharms rules first
I did not realise and I apologise for any confusion I may have caused.

Gah! Looks like both Eevee and Fennekin have been picked...
Time to use a certain tricky fox! I'm using a shiny pokemon, Is that allowed in this Rp? If not please tell me so I can change her info.

Name:
Kiku
Species: Shiny Zorua
Appearance: Basically a Zorua whose red colors had become blue and eyes that yellow instead of red. She wears a white scarf with yellow stars as a pattern that has been tied in a ribbon at the back. She also carries an explorer bag at her side.
Personality: She rather friendly and energetic. She likes to transform mostly just for fun instead of doing it for important purposes.
Team: Not in a team yet but she wishes to have a team named 'Team Harmony'.
Strengths: She has a lot of stamina and because of that she can go for hours without rest. She is also strong and quick at attacking but her defense is terrible so she can get defeated even if she only got hit once.
Weaknesses: She is impatient, she can only wait for a few minutes before rushing into things. She's afraid of ghost even though she's a dark type.
Other: Fun Fact! Her name is actually Chrysanthemum in Japanese. Team Harmony is actually the name for my team every time i play 'Pokemon Mystery Dungeon'.

Aww your pfp is adorable!

And I hate to break it to you but the RP is kinda dead...it's been like that for a while, which is dissapointing to me, so nobody has posted on the road in months, sorry