• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PKMN Mystery Dungeon: The Crimson Knights | Sign Ups & Discussion

Hmm, I suppose that I should get working on my outlaw’s bio now that their information is starting to be revealed.

Also, I might have him interact with the Chimchar soon since he is in the cave also. (Just a little behind though.)

Name: Kazakov
Species: Charmander
Appearance: A Charmander with an average build, his eyes are a captivating hazel, however there is a maple leaf wrapped around his right arm firmly, as a bandage to cover up a previous wound.
Personality: Very rambunctious, aggressive, and at times childish. Despite this, whenever he makes a bond with another Pokemon, he will defend them with his life. Due to this, he can also he described as exceedingly loyal.
Like's: Socialization, Battling, Training
Dislikes: Traitors, Being alone, Rain
Backstory: Don't want to reveal all in my bio, as cliche as it sounds.
Other: M O I S T. L O T A D
[
okay accepted

Last edited:
Same thoughts from Midna pretty much. The outlaw is of no concern to her unless it directly affects her, or unless the guild forces her into a full guild response mission (in which she will still minimally participate)

I may be minimally active the next couple days, focusing on remodeling our bathroom

....ok, if no one is going to READ and give some effort to continuation and accuracy, I'm out. What's the point in detailing a scene and having characters take careful measures for stealth just to have those efforts ignored?

Constructive critisism is the savior of all artists, so I leave the following as friendly advice on bettering all writers and the roleplay experience as a whole.

1. Know your character's limitations
Midna wasn't moving, so how are 'her footsteps' heard? A noibat or another pokemon known for sensitive hearing and their heightened senses could be taken into consideration for detecting her. For a regular, inexperienced pokemon with no prior training to casually notice one who has trained their entire lives to avoid detection is insulting and ruins any creativity for individual character strengths and weaknesses.
2. The written world is larger than the words that shape it
Chlorin Cave and the guild are not right next door, a generous walk lays between the two at the very least. Just because no one has yet described this route in detail doesn't mean it doesn't exist. A character in one location last post shouldn't suddenly wave at a character in another location next post without some explanation as to the journey in between. At the very least, allow other characters the opportunity to react to your appearance before engaging.
3. Roleplaying means READING as well as writing
This is why I've always believed in very detailed character creations; vague details invites incorrect assumptions and awkwardness in the story. Specifically, if a character's biography mentions events of the past and how they intent those events to further play out, do no ignore their intentions and invent your own version of their past events. It is inconsiderate and aggravating to your fellow roleplayers. If you intent to involve your character in another's past in any way, consult them first. That being said, blatantly ignoring details in another writer's post in general is very off-putting.

@Gpig5, I'm sorry. I especially enjoyed working with you. Your writing was eloquent and your replies melded seamlessly with the other character's responses. Thank you for accepting my character in your roleplay and I apologize for any inconvenience her absence will now cause.

Last edited:
This looks fun, I'm gonna try and join!

Name: Pablo
Species: Popplio
Appearance: A small Popplio that wears a green scarf.
Personality: Hyper, Gullible, Quick, Caring
Dislikes: Greedy people, selfish people, bullies
Other: Moist Lotad. ( the heck did I just write though....)

Any, hope I get accepted!