• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open PKMN Injustice: Gods in Despair

"I can say without a doubt that there are an infinite numbers of universes. Some are just like our own... but for one or two significant events, exactly the same." -Lysandre.

After what happened to the Mordu region, the gods are desperate to find hope from another timeline. And if one dictator is to place trainers, gym leaders, elite four, and others, then Pokemon would be in despair. But a group of masters won't go down without a fight. That's why we start with Ryder and his friends. But he and his friends won't be alone in this war of another world's injustice. Many of you will join. As well as those who wish to seek for one key Ryder's heart seeks: Absolute Justice.

Rules:
1. Characters at the age of 10 and above must be allowed to enter. If your character is under the age of 10 and below will not enter for a specific reason. Adding characters is also allowed if you have a request.

2. No romance or violent post allowed. Anything that is explicit I will report immediately.

3. If you trespass into the RP thread without showing me your OC character, I will also report immediately.

4. Follow the basic PokeCharms rules and guidelines.

Thanks and enjoy ♥

Name: Ryder

Hometown: Iki town

Region: Alola

Trainer Class: Trainer, Ace, Gym Leader (Formerly), Champion

Champion of: Alola League

Title: The Radiant Oathkeeper

Member of: Aether Foundation

Appearance: He is a tan skinned young teen that stands around 67.0 in height with a strong build-up. He has dark brown hair with dark brown eyes. He wears a Fire Red shirt (Kanto), Ace Pants (Unova), Gym Leader gloves, Pikachu shoes, Johto Bag (Johto), and Ace Earbuds (Alola).

Personality: He is a bold, brave, kind, clumsy, strict, and will-powered boy. It's easy to know and remember him from the likes of his heroic actions, especially his Pokemon Team. Just be sure not to attack him and you both will play along just fine.

Info: Ryder is a platinum-class champion of Alola, as well as the hero of all Pokemon regions. Ryder has an ambition to protect his friends, his team, and his buddy from harm's way. He's known for great aero agile acrobatics, and powerful bondings with any type of Pokemon when he's on his own without his Pokemon team. Even the most strongest ones of all.

Allies: Hau, Skyla, Bonnie, N, Guzma, and JC (JC belongs to @LunarSilvally )

Weapons: A-113 ion cannon/grapple whip 'The Vulcan', Wooden Keyblade '(Exalted) Ultra Vulchrom', Z-ring (If possible)

Pokemon:
Circuit:
Species: Pikachu
Level: 45
Held Item: None (Pikanium Z if possible)
Nature: Bold
Ability: Static
Moves:
Discharge
Iron Tail
Electroweb
Volt Tackle

Sugarplum:
Species: Sylveon
Held item: Hard Charm
Nature: Naughty
Ability: Cute Charm
Moves:
Moonblast
Charm
Fairy Wind
Baby-Doll Eyes

Melody:
Species: Primarina
Level: 65
Held Item: Poison Barb
Nature: Careful
Ability: Torrent
Moves:
Sparkling Aria
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Charm

Knucker:
Species: Dragonite
Level: 75
Held Item: None
Nature: Gentle
Ability: Inner Focus
Moves:
Dragon Claw
Dragon Dance
Aerial Ace
Dragon Pulse

Mo0nyguts

Previously Sashleyx
My trainer i guess
Name: Daze

Hometown: lavender town
Reigon: kanto
Appearance: 5,11 wears a poofy skirt with a button top shirt and cuffs
Personality:competitive serious manipulative rude
Info: Daze is a very serious person, despite how fancy and cutesy they look, They also Very competitive! They also may travel.
Pokemon:
Ghost
Species: haunter
Level: 66
Nature: serious
Moves (if these are not correct tell me!):
Shadow sneak
Shadow claw
Hex
Hypnosis
Spade
Speicies: sylveon
Moves:
Dazzling gleam
Moonblast
Charm
Attract
Nature:calm

Pyro
Speicies: Raichu
Lvl: 70
Nature: lax
Moves
Wild charge
Thunder shock
Nuzzle
Attract
Star
Speicies: absol
No gender
Lvl: 90
Nature: lax
Moves
Dark pulse
Snarl
Slash
Night slash

thunder (remade)
Speicies: Pikachu
Female
Level: 50
Nature: rash
Moves
thunder shock
attract
tackle
Rose
Speicies: ninjask
Nature: rash
Lvl: 30
Moves
Double Team
Fury Cutter
Screech
Swords Dance

Im not even gonna be apart of roleplay anymore due to being scared of the admin, if you wanna contact me please do it privately

Last edited:

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
People.
A forum is not a discord server. Spammy, conversational short posts do not belong here. Neither are multiple posts in a row that serve no purpose - use the edit button to add further thoughts unless you really need to bump a thread with new information. This was not the case here.

Also, you should probably actually properly edit your post. Just replacing "Suicune" with "Pikachu" while keeping it with a Suicune name and moveset is a bit silly.

Mo0nyguts

Previously Sashleyx
People.
A forum is not a discord server. Spammy, conversational short posts do not belong here. Neither are multiple posts in a row that serve no purpose - use the edit button to add further thoughts unless you really need to bump a thread with new information. This was not the case here.

Also, you should probably actually properly edit your post. Just replacing "Suicune" with "Pikachu" while keeping it with a Suicune name and moveset is a bit silly.
well, a name doesn't belong to one pokemon, after all I named a squirtle sui I don't see names as a reference to one pokemon (also sorry for the late response I stayed up way to late

StellarWind Elsydeon

Armblades Ascendant
Staff member
Administrator
The name wasn't so much the problem as much as the fact that you've just edited the species from Suicune to Pikachu and left everything else as is (which left the 'chu with moves that Pikachu cannot possibly learn, for example). Anyway, I see that you've fixed that now, so that should be fine. Just make sure you read and follow our RP forum rules and there should be no further issues.

Mo0nyguts

Previously Sashleyx
The name wasn't so much the problem as much as the fact that you've just edited the species from Suicune to Pikachu and left everything else as is. Anyway, I see that you've fixed that now, so that should be fine. Just make sure you read and follow our RP forum rules and there should be no further issues.
I'm actually not interested in roleplay on this site anymore, think I'll stay with writings and art :) (also just a question but why do some of my new writings get deleted? the one i made this morning is gone and same with one i made in august without no warning or explanation

I'm actually not interested in roleplay on this site anymore, think I'll stay with writings and art :) (also just a question but why do some of my new writings get deleted? the one i made this morning is gone and same with one i made in august without no warning or explanation

Oh. Guess I'll just for new ones to start from scratch.